McCain’s heroes attack the U.S. mission in Benghazi!

by Rodan ( 45 Comments › )
Filed under Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Libya, Progressives, Republican Party at June 7th, 2012 - 2:30 pm

John McCain is the Charles Johnson of politics. He ran one of the worst campaigns in history and all but endorsed Barack Hussein Obama in 2008. For all we know McCain voted for him. McCain also gave Obama cover on the Libya War. This had the effect of silencing Conservatives in pointing out that the rebels in Libya where Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda linked groups. Like Charles Johnson, McCain has been proven wrong again.

The US killed al-Qaeda’s #2, Abu Yahya al Libi, in a drone strike in Pakistan. As his nom de guerre indicates, he was Libyan. Like McCain’s heroes, he was from the Benghazi area. Well the residents of that city where none too please with his killing. In retaliation Islamist militias, that we aided in overthrowing Qaddafi, attacked the US mission in that city.

Tripoli, Libya (CNN) — The United States diplomatic office in the Libyan city of Benghazi was attacked Tuesday night, the embassy in the capital Tripoli said Wednesday.

A Libyan security source told CNN a jihadist group that is suspected of carrying out the strike, the Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades, left leaflets at the scene claiming the attack was in retaliation for the death of Libyan al Qaeda No. 2 Abu Yahya al Libi.

“Fortunately, no one was injured” in the improvised explosive device attack, the embassy said.

[...]

Noman Benotman, a former senior member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting group, said that according to his sources in Benghazi, the leaflets also promised more attacks against the United States.

John McCain and his girlfriend from South Carolina have said nothing about this. They assured us the Libyan Islamist were our friends and would be grateful for our help. As usual, Jihadists use American help and turn on us.

John McCain and his cohorts now want to invade Syria and help the Muslim Brotherhood seize power there. If they are so adamant about helping the Jihad, why  don’t the GOP’s elites form a Free Syria brigade and go send their sons and daughters to volunteer for the Syrian Jihadists? If they did that, the result would be their kids getting their throats slit by the people they want to help. As for the Democrats, we already know they support the Islamic cause and I have done multiple posts on this.

I am sick and tired of American blood and treasure being spent in the name of Islam. We are helping the very enemy that attacked us on 9/11. Blogmocracy was one of the first blogs to warn about intervention in Libya. Hot Air, Powerline and the rest of them cheer leaded this illegal war. I am no isolationist nor am I pacifist but I am sick an tired of being islam’s sucker. Instead of giving them a helping hand, we should hit the Islamic countries and Jihadi organizations with an IRON FIST!

Tags: , ,

Comments

45 Responses to “McCain’s heroes attack the U.S. mission in Benghazi!”

1. 1 | June 7, 2012 2:43 pm

:lol: :evil: :lol:

2. 2 | June 7, 2012 2:47 pm

Its not like we didn’t see this coming. Amazing how a bunch of people on a small blog have better sense than these “highly educated” elites.

3. rain of lead
    3 | June 7, 2012 2:54 pm

heh
    lot of good news out today

President Barack Obama’s popularity in Michigan has slipped in recent months, leaving him in a dead heat with Republican challenger Mitt Romney, according to a new poll of state voters by EPIC-MRA of Lansing.

The poll, released this morning to the Free Press and four TV stations, shows Romney leading Obama 46%-45%, a reversal from the last EPIC poll in April which showed Obama ahead 47%-43%.

Obama’s personal and job approval numbers also have slipped, with 46% of Michiganders saying they have a favorable opinion of the president, and 41% approving of the job he’s doing.

4. 4 | June 7, 2012 2:57 pm

@ rain of lead:

Good news indeed!

5. rain of lead
    5 | June 7, 2012 3:02 pm

and more good news

Yup that’s US senator Saxby Chambliss contacting the Justice Department on the Swatting issue, and while the MSM might have ignored bloggers this is a different kettle of fish to wit:

and yup again, that’s ABC news (and amazingly someone other than Jake Tapper) writing about the story of bloggers getting SWATTED (yes CNN you’ve been scooped on your own story again!)

hehehehe

6. 6 | June 7, 2012 3:18 pm

@ rain of lead:

We have a thread on that tonight.

7. 7 | June 7, 2012 3:21 pm

We actually see the world as it is, rather than through the mind of Ivy League filtered preconceptions. It is funny. They accuse us of being bigoted and small-minded when really it is them who don’t see reality as it is.

8. 8 | June 7, 2012 3:26 pm

They are the bigots. They are bigoted against reality.

9 | June 7, 2012 3:27 pm

i know that Daryl Issa plays to mixed reviews here,
    but FNC just had a clip of the latest Committee meeting
    with Holder as a witness.
    Issa gave no quarter slamming Holder fo being unresponsive,
    “You are not a good witness, a good witness answers yes
    or no.” Holder was stuttering.
    Some female member off camera tried to butt in & help
    Holder.
    Issa sanped “The gentlelady is out of order!”
    Then stared her down.
    It looks to me lile Issa is one pissed off hombre &
    is after Holder.

10 | June 7, 2012 3:30 pm

i know that Daryl Issa plays to mixed reviews here,
    but FNC just had a clip of the latest Committee meeting
    with Holder as a witness.
    Issa gave no quarter slamming Holder fo being unresponsive,
    “You are not a good witness, a good witness answers yes
    or no.” Holder was stuttering.
    Some female member off camera tried to butt in & help
    Holder.
    Issa sanped “The gentlelady is out of order!”
    Then stared her down.
    It looks to me lile Issa is one pissed off hombre &
    is after Holder.

Now this is rich: Holder Claims Emails Using Words ‘Fast and Furious’ Don’t Refer to Operation Fast and Furious
    Whiskey-Tango-Fukbar?

11 | June 7, 2012 3:50 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Upon further reflection Atorney General Holder
    said “I am sure that Fast & Furiuos actually refers
    to my favorite Sharon Stone movie, The Quick & the Dead./

12 | June 7, 2012 3:56 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Whiskey-Tango-Fukbar?

Oh, that’s perfectly clear. Anything using “fast and furious” was actually talking about not eating during Yom Kippur and how annoying they found it to refrain from food.

Obama is a world expert on Judaism, you know, so this makes perfect sense.

13 | June 7, 2012 4:07 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

huckfunn wrote:

Whiskey-Tango-Fukbar?

Obama is a world expert on Judaism, you know, so this makes perfect sense.

Ah, that’s why I didn’t understand. I think my entire yiddish vocabulary is limited to “oy vey” and “schmuck” and I’m not completely sure of those.

14 | June 7, 2012 4:13 pm

McCain is such an asshole.

15. 15 | June 7, 2012 4:18 pm

@ Speranza:

Yup, he bears responsibility for the mission attack.

16. Lily
    16 | June 7, 2012 4:36 pm

Well Holder is going to be ticking off the Southern States..It is not 1965 anymore..I swear these people think it’s the 1960′s.

Holder Vows To “Vigorously Use” Anti-Jim Crow Laws To Target Voter ID Legislation, Voter Roll Purges…

holder-vows-to-vigorously-use-anti-jim-crow-laws-to-target-voter-id-legislation-voter-roll-purges

17. 18 | June 7, 2012 4:43 pm

@ Lily:

Jim Crow? Damn he’s in a time warp!

19 | June 7, 2012 4:45 pm

Lily wrote:

Meanwhile, Michelle Obama vigorously revives Scare Crow laws to require photo ID at a signing event for her gardening book.

20 | June 7, 2012 4:54 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

That’s a man baby!

21 | June 7, 2012 5:04 pm

Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutor Threatening to Sue Harvard for My Criticism
    I can’t wait until this case goes to trial and the judge tosses it (and Corey) on day 1.

21. 22 | June 7, 2012 5:15 pm

@ Lily:

Jim Crow? Damn he’s in a time warp!

No doubt Obama and Holder have regular meetings to specifically discuss how the man is keeping them down.

23 | June 7, 2012 5:17 pm

@ huckfunn:

This prosecutor, Angela Corey should be careful.
    She is exhibiting the same fanaticism & publicity
    whore conduct that the prosecutor in the Duke LaCrosse
    Case did.
    It didn’t end well for him.

24 | June 7, 2012 5:18 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I think it is interesting that darlin’ Corey’s name is actually Americanized from Khoury. Family is from Syria.

24. Buffalobob
    25 | June 7, 2012 5:19 pm

@ Speranza:
    Yes but he’s our asshole. Buffalobob somewhere in AZ.

25. 26 | June 7, 2012 5:24 pm

@ huckfunn:

She said that because I work for Harvard and am identified as a professor she had the right to sue Harvard.

When the communications official explained to her that I have a right to express my opinion as “a matter of academic freedom,” and that Harvard has no control over what I say, she did not seem to understand.

Where did she get her degree, on the back of a comic book?

27 | June 7, 2012 5:37 pm

I think that she, and the stupid charge of 2nd degree murder, are toast. Dismissed, or overturned on appeal.

28 | June 7, 2012 5:39 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Family is from Syria.

I kept looking at that face trying to determine her ethnicity. I wonder if her family back in the old country are Assadamites.

29 | June 7, 2012 5:41 pm

Rancher wrote:

Where did she get her degree, on the back of a comic book?

U of Interwebia perhaps.

30 | June 7, 2012 5:41 pm

huckfunn wrote:

According to Wiki, she’s Episcopalian; no info on her family background, but I’d guess that there’s a pretty small Episcopalian community in Syria.

31 | June 7, 2012 5:42 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I don’t think that Zimmerman helped himself with
    witholding the info about the Paypal account & the
    other passport.
    But so far I don’t see anything to support Second Degree
    Murder.
    It looks to me like Zimmerman is being abused to please
    the race hustler lobby.
    I agree with you, I think that they walk him.

32 | June 7, 2012 5:43 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

With the current ruckus, that community is probably getting smaller every day.

33 | June 7, 2012 5:45 pm

I agree with you, I think that they walk him.

I sure hope so. However, Holder could be waiting in the wings with a civil rights charge. Hopefully he (Holder) will be gone in about 7 months.

34 | June 7, 2012 5:46 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Holder could be waiting in the wings with a civil rights charge.

And “Holder’s people” waiting around the corner with a couple of lengths of lead pipe and a Saturday night special.

35 | June 7, 2012 5:51 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I agree with you, I think that they walk him.

Yeah, he already said that he’s coming after him if
    the Florida jury aquits him.
    With any luck Zimmerman is a free man & Holder is in
    the slam.

35. Lily
    36 | June 7, 2012 6:03 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I agree with you, I think that they walk him.

Yeah, he already said that he’s coming after him if
    the Florida jury aquits him.
    With any luck Zimmerman is a free man & Holder is in
    the slam.

It is a disgrace that Holder will go after him with federal charges calling it a hate crime. I wonder how he will prove it is a hate crime. I’m not saying Zimmerman acted the way he should have. But a 2nd degree murder charge is really reaching. They are using him as a scape-goat in their racial-warfare they are trying to gin up. As far as the pay-pal account I honestly think Zimmerman and his wife really didn’t know what do about it since it was going to be used for the lawyers.
    Ignorance basically. Not to mention a real fubar concerning his attorney’s on not telling him that this money was going to be used for lawyer fees. That is not going to be cheap.

36. 37 | June 7, 2012 6:05 pm

@ huckfunn:

khoury is a Christian last name in Syria and Lebanon. My great grandma wad Khoury. If her family supports Assad its because they will be killed by the Muslim Brotherhood.

37. 38 | June 7, 2012 6:06 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

See my comment

39 | June 7, 2012 6:08 pm

@ Lily:
    Yup, to my mind Zimmerman was confused about the PayPal
    account.
    Holder is after him because he’s White & Martin was
    Black, pure & simple.
    There is a reason that they chose not to prosecute this
    orinally. Now that the race mongering industry is
    reved up they discover probable cause?

39. Lily
    40 | June 7, 2012 6:10 pm

All the Khoury’s I know are Christian.

41 | June 7, 2012 6:11 pm

I have no idea whether her family supports Assad or not; not my speculation. Interesting about the name being a Christian one.

41. Guggi
    42 | June 7, 2012 6:18 pm

khoury is a Christian last name in Syria and Lebanon.

Khoury or Khouri means “priest”

42. 43 | June 7, 2012 6:20 pm

Holder was testifying today.

43. 44 | June 7, 2012 6:33 pm

Rancher wrote:

Holder was testifying today.

You mean lying his a$$ off today. I watched it, God himself is probably mystified as to why Erick Holder didn’t burst into flames for the things he said.

44. 45 | June 7, 2012 7:40 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    @ Guggi:

It’s one of my family’s last name.