On Tolerance

by Kafir ( 91 Comments › )
Filed under Dhimmitude, Iran, Islamic hypocrisy, Islamic Supremacism, Islamists at June 12th, 2012 - 11:30 am

Found over at WeaselZippers…

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Takes Over Campaign To Eradicate Christianity From The Islamic Republic…

BERLIN – Iran’s stepped up its crackdown on the country struggling Christian community by closing a church in Tehran, prompting an Iranian human rights group and religious freedom experts to slam the regime.

“The ability to join a church or mosque or temple is one of the most fundamental religious freedoms,” Hadi Ghaemi, a spokesman for the group International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran, said last week.

“This drive to close churches is an assault on free religious practice, in violation of Iran’s international commitments, and a sign of growing religious intolerance within the Iranian government.”

According to the human rights group, Iranian Christians are in a dire situation because the regime assigned the Revolutionary Guard Corps to handle the “oversight of Christian churches in Iran, which were previously overseen by agents of the Ministry of Intelligence and the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.”

The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran noted, “At the end of May 2012, Iranian authorities forced the Assembly of God Church in the western Tehran neighborhood of Jannat Abad to close its doors and discontinue services, a local source with knowledge of the Iranian Protestant community told the campaign.”

A source told quoted the Iran’s authorities as saying, “You must close the church, and if you don’t do this and we have to formally close the church, then there is no hope of you even keeping the building afterwards to sell.”

Someone tell me again how muslims are being persecuted in America (ok, all over the world if you ask them).

Meanwhile… Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani Illegally Imprisoned, 974 days

Comments

91 Responses to “On Tolerance”

1. Guggi
    1 | June 12, 2012 11:37 am

They are the mosst tolerat religious group in the world b’cause they let you choose: either you convert or we’ll kill you./////

2. 2 | June 12, 2012 11:40 am

We should give Muslims in the West as much religious freedom as Christians and other religions are give in Muslim lands. Gee, that’d pretty much mean outlawing Islam, wouldn’t it? Tough shit. In all seriousness, we shouldn’t be allowing Muslims to immigrate into the United States. We have enough trouble with the home-grown variety.

3. m
    3 | June 12, 2012 11:43 am

Yeah tough shit! Hit’em with an Iron Fist!

4. 4 | June 12, 2012 11:44 am

:lol: :evil: :lol:

5 | June 12, 2012 11:47 am

This cheery tune hasn’t been trotted out in a while but it seems fitting for this thread. It’s in the Koran. Now everyone sing along….

6. m
    6 | June 12, 2012 11:48 am

via @occupybawlstree
    Let Islam go out of business

7 | June 12, 2012 11:51 am

In ancient times the Romans used to justify all their conquests of aggression and brutality on the notion that they themselves were the victims, just like the Arabs do today.

8. 8 | June 12, 2012 11:52 am

@ m:

That won;t happen. Just as the religion of the Aztecs didn’t just go out of business. It required military intervention and plague. And a dominating civilization that disapproved of human sacrifice. If the Conquistadors had been into “Tolerance”, they’d still be cuttin gpeople hearts out on the grand pyramids in Mexico. Tolerance for evil is no virtue.

9 | June 12, 2012 11:53 am

Too many apologists for Islam are uninformed.
    Steve Chapman is a staff writer for the Chicago Tribubne &
    he did a totally snarky piece about Sharia Law
    Sunday.
    The gist was that only knuckle dragging rubes fear Sharia
    Law.
    Then he went on to say that the real threat is the Catholic
    Church,& left it ambiguous if he was being sarcastic.
    I have been checking my emails & no marching orders from
    Rome. Maybe, I’m just left out.

10. 10 | June 12, 2012 11:56 am

You don’t feel the need to saw his head off with a dull knife? What’s wrong with you? 8O

11 | June 12, 2012 11:57 am

That’s what the goo goos don’t underststand, there
    is no virtue in tolerating intolerance

12. m
    12 | June 12, 2012 12:16 pm

‘Team Kimberlin’ Meltdown Continues

13. 14 | June 12, 2012 12:26 pm

m wrote:

ulululululululululu!
    Jihadi Work Accident: Two Taliban Fighters Killed When Their Roadside Bomb Prematurely Explodes…

This post is tragically and criminally missing Liveleak video footage of said work related accident… :twisted:

14. m
    15 | June 12, 2012 12:28 pm

I know, righ? Should be a featured spot.

16 | June 12, 2012 12:30 pm

@ m:
    This is the fault of the greedy one percent.
    If Union workplace rules & OSHA protection were
    extendded to foreign workers this never would have happened.

16. taxfreekiller
    17 | June 12, 2012 12:37 pm

I will keep it simple for all.

Muslims will feel persecuted up and until every human on the planet joins their cult.

It is our fault you see not theirs.

17. m
    18 | June 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Yeah,and why they gotta plant the bombs roadside anyway? Fedex for the progressive jihadi.

This cracked me up:

In a separate incident two suspected militants were killed while planting roadside improvised explosive device at Marjah district of southern Helmand province.

Suspected militants? What’s the other choice ice cream delivery truck driver?

18. 19 | June 12, 2012 12:40 pm

m wrote:

Suspected militants? What’s the other choice ice cream delivery truck driver?

Community organizers.

19. m
    20 | June 12, 2012 12:41 pm

@ MacDuff:

20. 21 | June 12, 2012 12:44 pm

;)

21. m
    22 | June 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Caddell: National security advisor is the leaker

My $ is still on Valerie Jarrett.

22. 23 | June 12, 2012 12:53 pm

I have been checking my emails & no marching orders from
    Rome. Maybe, I’m just left out.

Me too; it must have been the “spitting in the drinking fountain” incident in the first grade.

Islam’s past and present murderous record, nary an eyebrow is raised when their countries’ names begin with “The Islamic Republic of……” Can you just imagine the squeals of indignation if a western country chose to call itself “The Christian Republic of ………”?!?!

23. 24 | June 12, 2012 12:54 pm

@ m:

Don’t you think Holder will get to the bottom of it, though? He has shown time and time again what an independant advocate for Law and Order he is… :roll:

24. m
    25 | June 12, 2012 12:57 pm

But of course!! You do know that even questioning it (however so cleverly worded) is raaaaacists… off to reeducation camp witchoo!

25. 26 | June 12, 2012 12:58 pm

@ m:

I just spent the last hour or so watching Holder lie his ass off to congress, I am utterly stunned and amazed that he didn’t burst into flames from the lies he was obviously spouting.

26. 27 | June 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Yeah, I saw that Cornyn called for his resignation. Holder won’t resign, and Obama will stand by him. That needs to become part of the re-election theme. DoJ is thoroughly corrupted by this Administration. Not even Janet Reno (a murderer by most standards) was this corrupt.

27. 28 | June 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Question: I s Obama going to become the first modern President never to visit Israel? I am too young to remember much of the Carter Administrtation, though I assume he visited Israel at some point. What about Nixon and LBJ? Israel is an extremely important ally, and Obama treats them like shit.

28. 29 | June 12, 2012 1:16 pm

This surprises me….

Former President George W. Bush waited until his eighth year in office to touch down in Israel. His father, George H.W. Bush, didn’t go at all. Neither did Ronald Reagan.

29. m
    30 | June 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Our fastest-growing export market?

30. 31 | June 12, 2012 1:19 pm

@ MacDuff:

Interesting. Thanks. It is a surprise.

31. 32 | June 12, 2012 1:31 pm

we shouldn’t be allowing Muslims to immigrate into the United States.

Pakistani Americans are the fasted growing ethnic group in America.

32. citizen_q
    33 | June 12, 2012 1:32 pm

I see it as a refreshing bit of honesty on imam obama’s part. I’d rather someone straight up admit they hate my guts, then lie straight to my face.

obama is a calculating Jew-hater. He will hide his hatred a bit if he has a use for some particular Jews or their money. I get it, and am glad that I am hearing noises that some of my fellow Jews are awakening to that fact.

I rather not have that Jew hating SOB sullying the Holy Land with his presence, especially while lying through his teeth.

Bad enough to see him coning the marks at AIPAC, or one his fake condescending model Seders.

To hell with him and his fellow travelers.

33. Lily
    34 | June 12, 2012 1:32 pm

m wrote:

Caddell: National security advisor is the leaker

My $ is still on Valerie Jarrett.

With obama’s blessings for sure.

34. 35 | June 12, 2012 1:33 pm

The US is a defacto Islamic puppet state. Both Parties are servants of the House of Saud and the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is why I am increasingly nonchalant about politics. I have no say in my own country’s affairs and I have no political representation in the government. The whole Republican vs. Democrat thing is a charade to compete for who can kiss Islamic ass the most.

35. 36 | June 12, 2012 1:34 pm

36. 37 | June 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Doesn’t shock me. Bush was a Saudi puppet.

37. 38 | June 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey Rodan, can you fix that link?

38. citizen_q
    39 | June 12, 2012 1:37 pm

we shouldn’t be allowing Muslims to immigrate into the United States.
    Pakistani Americans are the fasted growing ethnic group in America.

One of my great fears is if embalm-a-care stands, and under our de-facto nationalized healthcare I am left with no choice of physician but muzzie imports.

39. m
    40 | June 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Ya welcome ~:D

41 | June 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Until the West learns that islam is NOT a major religion but a major ABUSER of religion, nothing will change. :evil:

41. 42 | June 12, 2012 1:42 pm

m wrote:

Ya welcome ~:D

Oh Thank You M, holder of the mystical magical super awesome Admin skillz:mrgreen:

42. citizen_q
    43 | June 12, 2012 1:46 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    I think islam to be the major challenge of our time. Weather we realize it or not.

43. 44 | June 12, 2012 1:49 pm

@ citizen_q:

Tell that to people who control the GOP and Democrats. They love Islam and do everything in their power to kiss their asses.

44. 45 | June 12, 2012 1:51 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:

No, Islam is the mosquito threatening to give us Malaria while the Marxist Alligator is chewing our leg off. While Malaria is a deadly serious problem, it will be the least of our problems if we end up in the alligators stomach. Islam is an urgent problem, Marxism is a life and death right now critical crisis.

45. Guggi
    46 | June 12, 2012 1:52 pm

George W. Bush has visited Israel 1998.

46. Alberta Oil Peon
    47 | June 12, 2012 1:53 pm

@ m:
    I tried to read that. Trouble is, she is a hard leftist. and leftists cannot write coherently.

Islam does not have to be modernized; it needs to be emasculated.

48 | June 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Guggi wrote:

George W. Bush has visited Israel 1998.

Unlike his father, George W. Bush had good feelings about the people of Israel.

48. m
    49 | June 12, 2012 1:54 pm

/hey, sounds good!

49. m
    50 | June 12, 2012 1:55 pm

@ Alberta Oil Peon:

I’d say obliterated but I’m all for some changes from the inside in the meantime.

50. citizen_q
    51 | June 12, 2012 1:57 pm

You are right. The left is the more immediate problem. However islam won’t go away, and going by the number of hajibs I am seeing around I bet there are many more muzzies here than we realize.

51. Lily
    52 | June 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Oh he isn’t going to step down, he also has Jarrett protecting him also.

Holder Says There Will Be “An Impending Constitutional Crisis” If House Brings Contempt Charges Against Him

52. Guggi
    53 | June 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Speranza wrote:

Guggi wrote:
    George W. Bush has visited Israel 1998.
    Unlike his father, George W. Bush had good feelings about the people of Israel.

…and he liked Sharon :-)

53. m
    54 | June 12, 2012 2:00 pm

CNN Asks If Catholic Church Is Waging ‘War on Women’

Disgusting.

54. Alberta Oil Peon
    55 | June 12, 2012 2:00 pm

@ m:
    Well, maybe they weren’t real militant. Just sort of casually pro-Taliban, and they were just planting a bomb for shits and giggles because they couldn’t get a tee time at the golf course?

55. m
    56 | June 12, 2012 2:02 pm

@ citizen_q:

I’ve never seen one around my town in real life. I did in Amsterdam though -- and it was WEIROD… head coverings with high heeled boots and too tight jeans.

:roll:

56. m
    57 | June 12, 2012 2:03 pm

@ Alberta Oil Peon:

These “news” organizations twist themselves in knots to give anyone and everyone the benefit of the doubt… Unless there is an R behind your name then you’re fair game.

57. 58 | June 12, 2012 2:07 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Yea, Malaria is like that, it makes you damned sick for quite awhile before it kills you. I’m not suggesting Islam isn’t a mortal danger to the US. because it unquestionable is. Rodan’s inflammatory bombastic hyperbole aside, he is on to something regarding the degree and extent to which far to many congressmen and senators seem incapable of grasping the real and genuine threat that Islam presents to the US.

58. 59 | June 12, 2012 2:08 pm

@ m:

But Islam is tolerant of women.

59. 60 | June 12, 2012 2:08 pm

m wrote:

@ Alberta Oil Peon:

Or you are a self confessed TEA Party member, or a returning Veteran… :shock:

60. 61 | June 12, 2012 2:09 pm

@ citizen_q:

Pakistanis are the #1 growing ethnic group in America. You can thank the previous Republican President for giving them visa preferences. I can just imagine how much more bad its gotten under Obama.

All this makes me puke.

61. Lily
    62 | June 12, 2012 2:10 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Oh indeed. But I often hear idiots defending Islam with one quote from the Koran..it is trotted out all the time in defense of Islam.

“If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

They ignore all the violence of Islam and if they would only look at the history of Islam even just recent history they do not hold to this to this saying in the Koran. In fact they murder more people than any othe ideology out there. Just look at Islamic States and Africa…they are blood thirsty.
    Yet it is the Catholic Church that is wanting to take over the world and persecute women. Islam is all butterflies and rainbows. It is a murderous ideology hiding behind a religion.
    There has been no persecution against any muslims in the United States although they fabricate ones. What I do hear of is ‘honor killings’ and them ‘wanting their right to sharia law’ in our courts.

62. Alberta Oil Peon
    63 | June 12, 2012 2:11 pm

@ m:
    I really think it is just habit. News organizations are treating this like it were a criminal case in the USA. People are, by law, considered innocent until proven guilty, so the news media have to use terms like “suspect” or “alleged killer”. It’s a matter of self-defense for them, because they could be seriously sued for a breach.

And, quite possibly, the bomb planters may not have militants at all. If, in fact, there is now a weapon that detonates bombs as they are being planted, I wouldn’t put it past the Taliban to force innocents, under duress, to plant bombs. By taking their family members hostage.

63. 64 | June 12, 2012 2:11 pm

This is something both parties are guilty of and why I have no use for either after this election.

I rather talk about Ancient Aliens or Cannibal attacks!

64. 65 | June 12, 2012 2:13 pm

@ m:

YOu see them around here, now and again. You never saw them before 9-11. Now, almost every time I go out I see women in their head scarves. Not the full-on ninja look, but disconcerting, nonetheless.

65. Lily
    66 | June 12, 2012 2:15 pm

m wrote:

CNN Asks If Catholic Church Is Waging ‘War on Women’

Disgusting.

The Catholic Church is under attack and indeed it is disgusting.
    Look if a woman really, really has her heart set on abortion, same-sex marriage etc. either leave the Catholic Church or go to any clinic and get an abortion or free birth control or go get a civil marriage. Period. They are wanting the Catholic Church to bend to the knees of the government and go against it’s tenets.

66. 67 | June 12, 2012 2:17 pm

My contempt for Эрик Холдер is such, I can only state the following unequivocally: [Deleted]

67. Lily
    68 | June 12, 2012 2:17 pm

m wrote:

CNN Asks If Catholic Church Is Waging ‘War on Women’

Disgusting.

Not to mention liberal nuns are going against the tenets of the Church if they don’t like it leave and go to another Church.

68. citizen_q
    69 | June 12, 2012 2:20 pm

@ m:

I have seen both the full on muzzie ninja and just the dish towel on the head herabouts. It is creepy. Especially so when the the woman wearing the hajib looks like a Caucasian grandma.

Like IF, I did not see it before 9/11, OTOH I was not tuned into the threat as much.

69. 70 | June 12, 2012 2:20 pm

@ Lily:

Tolerance is a one-way street. You are supposed to tolerate any and all perversions that they want to inflict on you, nad in return your faith will not be tolerated at all. Such is the definition of tolerance for the Left.

70. Lily
    71 | June 12, 2012 2:21 pm

@ m:

I haven’t seen them anywhere around were I live.

71. Lily
    72 | June 12, 2012 2:24 pm

@ Lily:

Frankly I am sick of the leftist’s inflicting their perversions on people. It is a twisted, upside down world we live in now days.

72. Alberta Oil Peon
    73 | June 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Headscarves are fairly common around Calgary, but I haven’t any of the full baggers. Nor do I spend much time in the sector of the city where the muzz population is concentrated.

While I am all for a legal ban on the full burqua (it’s wearing a disguise in public), I don’t see how one could possibly write a law to ban the headscarf, without it impacting people like Mennonites, and Hutterites, or nuns, or women who simply wear a cloth head covering as a fashion accessory.

73. 74 | June 12, 2012 2:26 pm

@ Lily:

They expect you to celebrate their life-style choices. It goes way beyond saying that what isn’t my business isn’t my business. They want to put their business out there for God and everybody, and force me to approve. Not happening.

74. Lily
    75 | June 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Hopefully he will not listen..since he is above all others.

Democrats Issue Dire Warning To Obama: Please Stop Talking About The Economy, It’s Killing Your Chances Of Being Reelected

76 | June 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Guggi wrote:

Speranza wrote:
    Guggi wrote:
    George W. Bush has visited Israel 1998.
    Unlike his father, George W. Bush had good feelings about the people of Israel.
    …and he liked Sharon

Because Sharon was very good to him when he visited just like Yitzhak Rabin was to Nixon in 1966 when he visited Israel. Rabin was IDF Chief-of-Staff at the time. That paid off for Israel down the road.

77 | June 12, 2012 2:30 pm

The first POTUS in office to visit Israel was Nixon in 1974.

77. Lily
    78 | June 12, 2012 2:32 pm

@ Lily:

Same here…Not. Going. To. Happen.
    What is right is wrong and what is wrong is right now days. They are even teaching hedonistic lifestyles to our children in school. It is way beyond disgusting. Thankfully not all children are swallowing this crap.
    Children can’t even be children anymore.

78. Lily
    79 | June 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

This is a quagmire. I don’t see any reason for banning headscarfs at all. Not to mention besides religious meanings for headscarfs many women who are under going chemo wear them.

79. 80 | June 12, 2012 2:35 pm

@ Lily:

If I had kids, they’d never darken the door of a public school. I am a big supporter of vouchers. There is no reason children should be trapped in the failure that is public education in America today.

80. citizen_q
    81 | June 12, 2012 2:41 pm

@ Lily:

My wife’s muzzie convert sister wanted us to go with her to a nearby church where some misguided interfaith group was having some kind of tolerance circle-jerk.

I told my wife unless the muzzies were going to apologize for their intolerance and were going to propose how they will make amends, I’m not interested. I reiterated to her fat chance of that happening. When muslims are involved tolerance is a one-way street of us infidels being tolerant of them and their horrors.

I also had a sneaking suspicion that her sister was going to try and use us as some kind of token of diversity. My wife and her family being Catholic and I Jewish. Her sister marrying a turk and converting to islam on the sly. I am a quiet person, but if that happened I promised my wife I would make one very ugly scene.

And I know enough to start it in a very innocent way. Such as asking question about some very problematic koranic passages that directly contradict the fairy tale notion of islamic tolerance. Such as the several that advise muslims not to take Jews or Christians for friends, but if you are in their power to smile to their faces and hate them in their hearts. I seem to remember another sura stating that unbelivers were the most vile of creatures, etc…

I was troubled no more about it.

81. Lily
    82 | June 12, 2012 2:45 pm

@ Lily:

My two sons have long been out of the education system …but I made sure they had a very solid religious foundation and what is wrong and what is right. Since my kids have been out of school … it has only gotten worse. Even when they were in elementary school there wasn’t any I have two mommies or I have two daddies crap. They have started pushing this stuff on steroids since then.
    Of course there were other problems…they weren’t teaching like back in the day they were teaching them only to pass the federal tests. Some people see nothing wrong with this but I do. The schools were only concerned that their school ranked high on these tests. Play grounds for recess have all but disappeared for the fact a child might get hurt perish the thought of a skinned knee. Children can’t be children anymore. Also when my kids were in school if someone did bully you and you actually defended yourself even without violence both kids were taken off the school in handcuffs. Now it is full-blown insane. One of my friends children when they were in middle-school had to study about Islam (in the possitive way) but no other religion was studied. Thankfully my children were out of school before this insanity occurred. They learned all they needed to know about Islam on 9/11.

82. citizen_q
    83 | June 12, 2012 2:48 pm

@ Alberta Oil Peon:
    I am all for a campaign to invite them to go back where they came from. That way the can practice their faith among their own.

I am happy with my infidel life, and dislike their coming here and trying to turn it into the hell-holes they left.

83. citizen_q
    84 | June 12, 2012 2:54 pm

@ Lily:
    That cat is pretty much out of the bag. I don’t see how they can avoid it.

Democratic strategists Stanley Greenberg and James Carville have released a striking new report arguing in stark terms that some key voting groups now reject President Obama’s claim that the economy is improving — and may well reject Obama himself in November

I wonder what groups? Those who want a job and can’t find one? Those who eat food and have noticed the huge price increases at the grocery store?

If o-bummer listens, and he won’t, being the smartest person in the room; Romney and others will.

84. Lily
    85 | June 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Well it appears some teachers aren’t even hiding their agenda anymore.
    The teacher unions need to be broke. Jindal is trying to do that here in Louisiana and the teachers are using their students as pawns … he is getting a lot of flak over the voucher system he want to implement. They are trying to get him re-called like in Wisconsin. So far it appears to not getting much support.

Teachers Union: Socialist Ideas “As American As Apple Pie”…

85. 86 | June 12, 2012 2:58 pm

@ citizen_q:

I hope Romney is paying attention. This election is so critical. We need to win this one, and win it big. I don’ t wantRomney listening to the almost failure of Karl Rove. I want him winning solidly, not by luck. I don’t trust luck.

86. Lily
    87 | June 12, 2012 3:02 pm

@ citizen_q:

Obama isn’t going to listen! Has he so far? Not to mention Jarrett isn’t going to let these types bully him. Thank God he doesn’t listen to any advice. He knows all and is the smartest in the world. I just hope his arrogance grows and grows until a majority of American’s see him for what he is …. a man who wants to destroy the United States by any and all means.

87. Lily
    88 | June 12, 2012 3:05 pm

@ citizen_q:

Well so far it appears that Romney is listening. He is bringing the fight to bho and bho is cornered. Like I said drip, drip, drip and at the right moment let the flood gates open..bho will not know what hit him.

88. 89 | June 12, 2012 3:06 pm

@ Lily:

I hop ehe doesn’t have a second term to show us what he is really about, with more “flexibility”. What we see is bad enough.

89. citizen_q
    90 | June 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Father of the Year?

Father ‘beat man to death after catching him molesting his four-year-old daughter’

A father beat a man to death after catching him molesting his four-year-old daughter in a barn.

The man -- whose name has not been released to protect his daughter -- allegedly beat the attacker over the head when he pulled him off his child after discovering them in a barn in Lavaca County, Texas.

The father and daughter were said to be at the barn with a number of other people tending to horses, according to the Houston Chronicle.

The 47-year-old arrived with several others. It is not known if the father or daughter knew him.

The girl was then heard screaming a short time later and when her father went to see what was wrong, he saw the man sexually assault her.

When he pulled him off her, he allegedly hit him several times over the head.

No arrests have been made in the case. A grand jury will determine what, if any charges will be filed

90. citizen_q
    91 | June 12, 2012 3:28 pm

@ Lily:

I was sort of surprised that story did not get more traction. Dude was admitting he was going to sell us down the river later for support to get reelected.