FBI Foils Stripper’s extortion plot agains NBA Coach Mark Jackson

by Rodan ( 173 Comments › )
Filed under Crime, Sports at June 28th, 2012 - 8:00 pm

I will never understand why famous people cheat. They usually have good looking spouses and have a lot to lose by straying. The famous people always get in trouble. Former NY Knicks and current NBA coach Mark Jackson had an affair with a stripper. She then attempted to blackmail him with pictures he sent her. Well the FBI has stopped the blackmail and charges have been filed.

JUNE 28–Former NBA star–and current Golden State Warriors head coach–Mark Jackson was the target of a recent extortion plot allegedly hatched by an ex-stripper with whom he carried on an extramarital affair and shared photos of his genitalia, The Smoking Gun has learned.

The shakedown scheme, which was foiled by the FBI with Jackson’s cooperation, resulted this week in the arrest of Alexis Adams, the former dancer, and her alleged co-conspirator, ex-convict Marcus Shaw.

Adams, 28, and Shaw, 40, have been named in felony criminal complaints filed under seal in U.S. District Court in Oakland, California. The duo, whose relationship is unclear, is accused of trying to extort a six-figure payment from Jackson in return for them not disseminating/selling the explicit photos to the “vultures of the media.”

Famous people like Mark Jackson need to stop with this nonsense. By doing wrong they open themselves to blackmail. Good job on the FBI’s part in stopping the stripper and her blackmail plans but that doesn’t excuse Mark Jackson’s actions.

I don’t get famous people sometimes.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

173 Responses to “FBI Foils Stripper’s extortion plot agains NBA Coach Mark Jackson”

1 | June 28, 2012 8:15 pm

So, he was tweeting his weiner too? I wonder if CJ will claim it is his.

2. Brick
    2 | June 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Character is what you do when you think nobody’s looking.

3. Dolphin
    3 | June 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Famous people like Mark Jackson need to stop with this nonsense.

Brick wrote:

Character is what you do when you think nobody’s looking.

Well said Brick! Exactly where is the moral compass of this country?

I know rhetorical.

4. song_and_dance_man
    4 | June 28, 2012 8:30 pm

This is what happens when you become a player. You get played.

Fine, the cons got busted, but Jackson still has to deal with his infidelities.

No one likes used furniture, but all too many men like to be in the antiquing business. Sad.

5. 5 | June 28, 2012 8:35 pm

@ The Osprey:

Imagine he claims it wasn’t Mark Jackson’s?

6. song_and_dance_man
    6 | June 28, 2012 8:36 pm

The Osprey wrote:

So, he was tweeting his weiner too? I wonder if CJ will claim it is his.

If he’s hung like a mosquito Foster may have a case.

7 | June 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Guys who send pics of their weiners are really cool
    guys./

8. 8 | June 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Money can’t buy class.

9. song_and_dance_man
    9 | June 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Admins all. I hope you put up a prime time thread on the sham that was offered up today by the Left and the shameful SCOTUS.

10. Brick
    10 | June 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Money can’t buy class.

…But it can pay for a good divorce lawyer.

11 | June 28, 2012 8:47 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    John Roberts imo was swayed by the Left telling him
    that his legacy was at stake.
    Of course your legacy is conrtolled by the Left.
    I do not like thinking that about Roberts, but I do.

12. Brick
    12 | June 28, 2012 8:47 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Maybe a secession thread?

13. 13 | June 28, 2012 8:51 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

You can discuss it. I have spoken my piece. Its a done deal. Nothing we can do. I am 37, my nation died and I have no future. Just crappy economy and government control for the rest of my years.

I rather not dwell on it.

14. Brick
    14 | June 28, 2012 8:55 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I rather not dwell on it.

Are you kiddin? You got it made, man! Livin’ the dream in sunny F-L-A!

15 | June 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Holder had the nerve to invoke the name of Brian Terry,
    while he arrogantly complained against what he considers
    his own preseution.
    This family is devestated , yet Holder cynically uses
    them.

16 | June 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Rightwing Rebel wrote:

I rather not dwell on it.

That is exactly what the Left is hoping the Right will do. There’s no way in Hell I’m going to stop dwelling on this issue. :evil:

17. 17 | June 28, 2012 8:58 pm

I rather sit back and reminisce about the past.

18. 18 | June 28, 2012 9:00 pm

@ Brick:

Yeah but with lack of future economic opportunities. We crossed a bridge today and not going back. Our generation will be the first before to be worse off. Its really depressing. I just can’t dwell on it.

19. 19 | June 28, 2012 9:01 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

How will you change it? Seriously, its over. Once a program it comes into effect, it never gets repealed. If you think the Republican swill overturn this, well good luck.

20. 20 | June 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Good Times!

21. song_and_dance_man
    21 | June 28, 2012 9:03 pm

I have a differing opinion about Roberts. Do you think it curious that he shot right to the top of the list after Renquist died and was selected with nary a complaint from Congress? I think the Right did a lousy job of vetting this guy and we are all now paying for it.

And, for goodness sake, Kennedy was a voice of reason among the dissenters in this ruling, calling the whole law un-Constitutional. For reasons unbeknownst to us, but knownst to him, he pitched his tent in La-La land right next to Red Square.

22. song_and_dance_man
    22 | June 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Brick wrote:

Maybe a secession thread?

We should all move to TX and help where we can work to divest ourselves before it’s too late.

23. Poteen
    23 | June 28, 2012 9:07 pm

My opinion?
    The only good thing about this is that taxes can be repealed and if I recall it takes 2/3 majority to pass a tax. Maybe this gets tied in knots by lawsuits.
    A few years a go when business cratered and so did my income, my insurance lapsed and I went to a cash for service basis. My ‘health care costs’ went from $450 a month to about $100 a month.
    Now I’m going to get fined if I don’t go back to an insurance policy?
    I won’t pay and they can’t make me. Not 1 fuckin’ chance in hell.
    You shouldn’t either.

Single pay is what they’re after but not in the way that most people think. The gov’t wants everybody paying them.
    For 70 years there have been only 3 ‘payers’.
    1. The federal and state gov’t cartel collecting taxes and issuing benefits in a grossly mismanaged system.

2. For profit insurance companies ( who are today simply a banking operation) heavily regulated by their chief competitor, the gov’t.

3. Cash paying citizens

Obamacare turns the insurance companies into subordinates and private citizens into criminals. So be it.

Call me ,,,,,,,Dillinger.

24 | June 28, 2012 9:08 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I hear ya, I was probably a little unclear.
    I am disappointed in Roberts because I misjudged him.
    He wants to be a Court icon & liberals decide who are
    icons.

25. song_and_dance_man
    25 | June 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Nothing we can do.

There’s plenty we can do, but alas, it will only hold back the tide for a season.

We as a nation have moved into a place where future historians will mark as the time when America began to crumble from within. It is the same with all nations that have appeared on this good earth. They rise and fall, and there is no nation that can say they’ve survived the ups and downs of social upheaval that befall all.

Well, there is one that has endured, or has come back. Israel. And they are and will be the focus of all others who try and fail. And that was a promise made to her father, Abraham.

26. Poteen
    26 | June 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Rightwing Rebel wrote:

If that’s how you really feel, you should change your avatar to someone a little less defiant, a little more cheeto friendly./ :(

27. song_and_dance_man
    27 | June 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Poteen wrote:

Excellent point. I haven’t bothered to read the decisions, but maybe this point is in there. We will know in a few weeks I suppose.

28 | June 28, 2012 9:14 pm

@ Poteen:
    Even if the Republicans taken the White House, win the Senate,
    hold the House and overturn Obama Care, great damage has
    been done.
    It is now legal precedent that the Government can tax
    anything.
    The power to tax is the power to control & Robers should
    be ashamed.

29. Brick
    29 | June 28, 2012 9:15 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Perspective, man.

It’s not over until the slide locks back on the last magazine. Then, it’s over.

30. Brick
    30 | June 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Poteen wrote:

Simple majority in both houses under budget reconciliation rules to repeal.

We need to take the Senate.

31. Poteen
    31 | June 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Perspective, man.

It’s not over until the slide locks back on the last magazine. Then, it’s over.

Fix bayonets!

32. song_and_dance_man
    32 | June 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Holder had the nerve to invoke the name of Brian Terry

And the Left Reps invoked an accusation the Right were involved in a political stunt as they walked out of the Comtempt proceedings. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. They took it to a new level of hypocrisy.

33. Brick
    33 | June 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Perspective, man.
    It’s not over until the slide locks back on the last magazine. Then, it’s over.
    Fix bayonets!

Thank you for a well-needed laugh this evening!

34. Poteen
    34 | June 28, 2012 9:19 pm

It is now legal precedent that the Government can tax
    anything.
    The power to tax is the power to control

It is also a common trigger for revolution, peaceful or not so peaceful

35 | June 28, 2012 9:19 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Their conduct was disgraceful to the the Terry & Zapata
    families.

36 | June 28, 2012 9:20 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

I haven’t expected anything good coming from DC Town for the last forty years and they haven’t disappointed me yet. Take today’s ruling, add the expiring Bush’s tax cuts and the sinking Eurozone together will guarantee that the coming collapse will happen sooner rather than later. All we can do is be ready for when the shit hits the fan. This will not end well. :evil:

p.s. I quit the Gutless Old Party a long time ago. I’m planning on voting for Goode rather then the lessor of two evils.

37. song_and_dance_man
    37 | June 28, 2012 9:20 pm

@ Rightwing Rebel:

Bad law can and has been repealed. Take prohibition. Oh wait that was almost 100 years ago.

38. rain of lead
    38 | June 28, 2012 9:24 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Perspective, man.

It’s not over until the slide locks back on the last magazine. Then, it’s over.

bullshit
    that just means I’m out of bullets
    I still gotta knife
    if that breaks.. I still got fists and feet and teeth
    it’s over when they pry my cold dead hands of a mf’ers throat

39. song_and_dance_man
    39 | June 28, 2012 9:24 pm

I hear ya, I was probably a little unclear.
    I am disappointed in Roberts because I misjudged him.
    He wants to be a Court icon & liberals decide who are
    icons.

I get the felling he wants to be liked by whom he perceives as the majority. Of he has always had a hidden agenda that leans Left. Nothing else makes sense. Other than someone has some goods on him that would force an impeachment, and they handed him an invoice and ultimatum.

40. Brick
    40 | June 28, 2012 9:25 pm

@ Rightwing Rebel:

Yep, and when we were all bombed out of our gourds celebrating the victory, before we sobered up we passed the 19th and let the wymmyns vote!

That’ll bring ‘em out. :)

41 | June 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Perspective, man.

It’s not over until the slide locks back on the last magazine. Then, it’s over.

Fix bayonets!

Sticks & stones. Not Dead, Don’t Quit! :twisted:

42. Poteen
    42 | June 28, 2012 9:25 pm

@ Rightwing Rebel:

And The New Prohibition is well underway. Ask your local pubowner.

43 | June 28, 2012 9:26 pm

@ Poteen:

It is also a common trigger for revolution, peaceful or not so peaceful

What is happening is that capital is fleeing.
    Obama pushes us to a society with twom classes
    the elie & the rest. War on the Middle Class.

44. song_and_dance_man
    44 | June 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Brick wrote:

We need to take the Senate.

Amen to the nth.

45. Poteen
    45 | June 28, 2012 9:27 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    “I’ll bite your feet off!”—--Monty Python& the Holy Grail

46 | June 28, 2012 9:28 pm

@ Poteen:
    L :lol: L

47 | June 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Good night comrades. I am reporting to Camp Van Jones
    Reeduction Camp in the morning to get myself right.
    God help us, seriously God help us.

48. song_and_dance_man
    48 | June 28, 2012 9:30 pm

It is also a common trigger for revolution, peaceful or not so peaceful

The real Americans will only take so much and then POW, to the moon.

49. Brick
    49 | June 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Good night comrades. I am reporting to Camp Van Jones
    Reeduction Camp in the morning to get myself right.
    God help us, seriously God help us.

Nite Rix.

50. song_and_dance_man
    50 | June 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Their conduct was disgraceful to the the Terry & Zapata
    families.

Yeah it was. If you recall it was Reagan who started the tradition of using real-life examples of citizens to prove the expediency of a political point. The Left have disgraced this rather new tradition.

51. song_and_dance_man
    51 | June 28, 2012 9:34 pm

That’ll bring ‘em out.

I wouldn’t touch that even with a ten foot vacuum cleaner.

52. Poteen
    52 | June 28, 2012 9:35 pm

What is happening is that capital is fleeing.
    Obama pushes us to a society with twom classes
    the elie & the rest. War on the Middle Class

Not just Obama, every level of government is trying to suck revenue out of whoever has it.
    From parking fines to federal healthcare fines,,,, whatever keeps the cash flowing to maintain their power.

53. Brick
    53 | June 28, 2012 9:36 pm

That’ll bring ‘em out.
    I wouldn’t touch that even with a ten foot vacuum cleaner.

I’m guessing they’re probably all busy finishing the dinner dishes.

54. song_and_dance_man
    54 | June 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Poteen wrote:

And The New Prohibition is well underway. Ask your local pubowner.

I don’t frequent pubs, or bars. But there is one that I have thought of visiting. And only because it’s called the Effing Bar.

“Yeah I went to the Effing bar last night and got shot faced.”

55. Calo
    55 | June 28, 2012 9:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m keeping my eye on you Mr Brick!

56. Poteen
    56 | June 28, 2012 9:39 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

The real Americans will only take so much and then POW, to the moon.

I used to think my grandson was was going to have to fight our next civil war.
    At the rate we’re proceeding,,,,,I’m going to start it.

57. Brick
    57 | June 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Brick:

I’m keeping my eye on you Mr Brick!

SADM made me do it. I don’t know how exactly. I think it was some kind of teleporkinetics or something.

58. 58 | June 28, 2012 9:43 pm

on topic

so this idiot has an affair with a stripper and then gets blackmailed? well, duh! what a dumbass.

oh, and we are doomed ™

59. song_and_dance_man
    59 | June 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Poteen wrote:

That is the crux of the matter where one can say this is what’s wrong with the Monster the Fed has become. This is hardly any chance of un-raveling it.

And as RR has pointed out. Once a program/law is established it is hard to undo.

It’s like a pyramid scheme. The ones at the top are the beneficiaries, while the ones at the bottom are merely brick and mortar, applied at the hands of those chosen to up-keep the edifice.

60. rain of lead
    60 | June 28, 2012 9:45 pm

ya know…
    after 1 or 4 mango margaritas…
    things don’t seem so bad

don’t think my liver could take me staying drunk 24/7 though
    not sure my boss would like it either

61. song_and_dance_man
    61 | June 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Brick wrote:

I’m guessing they’re probably all busy finishing the dinner dishes.

The problem is not so easily identified as that. They now have shoes, and plenty to boot.

62. 62 | June 28, 2012 9:45 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

The real Americans will only take so much and then POW, to the moon.

Or Venus. I call clouds, the Obama voters can have the surface

63. Brick
    63 | June 28, 2012 9:47 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:
    The real Americans will only take so much and then POW, to the moon.
    I used to think my grandson was was going to have to fight our next civil war.
    At the rate we’re proceeding,,,,,I’m going to start it.

Let me know where and what time and I’ll re-arrange my schedule to join you.

64. Poteen
    64 | June 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Brick:

I’m keeping my eye on you Mr Brick!

Don’t it make you wish for the olden days of honor and chivalry?
    When a strong handsome man, or even a short pudgy one could ride in, kill all the other men and take all the women.
    I really miss the old days. Damn amendments.

65. 65 | June 28, 2012 9:48 pm

rain of lead wrote:

ya know…
    after 1 or 4 mango margaritas…
    things don’t seem so bad

Hah. I found an $8 rum out here. Been drinking that neat. It’s not Mount Gay, or spiced Cap’n, but it’s getting the job done.

Barbados srsly makes some darn good rums. Nice place to visit, too.

66. Brick
    66 | June 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Brick wrote:
    I’m guessing they’re probably all busy finishing the dinner dishes.

Shoes? Who the hell let them have shoes?!

67. song_and_dance_man
    67 | June 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Brick:

I’m keeping my eye on you Mr Brick!

Just so you know, Brick started it with some nicely polished Brink. And I can prove it.

*Pre-emptively ducks looking at both fronts.*

68. song_and_dance_man
    68 | June 28, 2012 9:51 pm

rain of lead wrote:

after 1 or 4 mango margaritas…
    things don’t seem so bad

I have given thought to that same line of reason. Let’s drink to our health, sort of.

69. song_and_dance_man
    69 | June 28, 2012 9:53 pm

@ Poteen:

As long as the 2nd Amendment isn’t buggered with it’s a real possibility.

70. song_and_dance_man
    70 | June 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Brick wrote:

Thank you Mr. Bus Driver. I too, have a class 2 license. So remember that ;-)

71. rain of lead
    71 | June 28, 2012 9:56 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

salute!

darn
    now my glass is empty
    guess I need a refill

72. song_and_dance_man
    72 | June 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Damn amendments.

I know opening doors is not law, but I try when I can.

Like the one to the kitchen. /

73. Brick
    73 | June 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Thank you Mr. Bus Driver. I too, have a class 2 license. So remember that

Excellent! You’ve been nominated to drive the posse to DC when we rally!

74. song_and_dance_man
    74 | June 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Brick wrote:

Shoes? Who the hell let them have shoes?!

It was some Frenchman. I’m not sure of the source, but as they say in hide and seek, ‘you’re getting warmer.’

My apologies to any French here posting or lurking, it’s a joke. Yeah that’s it. / <—- And that is a sarc tag, which means sarcasm. It's sorta like a playful humor thingy/

75. song_and_dance_man
    75 | June 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Brick wrote:

Excellent! You’ve been nominated to drive the posse to DC when we rally!

I’ll do it. But I want 5 gears of reverse. Just in case. Can we get one of Hussein’s Canadian buses retrofitted?

76. 76 | June 28, 2012 10:11 pm

@ Poteen:

I am a rebel because I have no representation. Its GOProgressives vs. Demon-KKK-Rats. Both are Progressives and I have no use for either party.

They have robbed my future.

What brings you to the mothership tonight?

77. 77 | June 28, 2012 10:12 pm

@ rain of lead:

I’m just opening a beer! I need to drink away the pain.

78. song_and_dance_man
    79 | June 28, 2012 10:13 pm

@ rain of lead:

Salude back atcha.

I’m taking my own prescription, that clearly falls outside of the mandate, (fine me) and am chugging Bud Lite Platinum.

79. 80 | June 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Kirly wrote:

on topic
    oh, and we are doomed ™

he’s an asshole. I don’t get these famous people. They are walking blackmail targets.

80. 81 | June 28, 2012 10:13 pm

@ rain of lead:

Salud!

81. rain of lead
    82 | June 28, 2012 10:14 pm

@ Rightwing Rebel:

gonna need something stronger than beer me thinks

82. NoThreat2U
    83 | June 28, 2012 10:15 pm

@ rain of lead:
    Aw fuck it. I will rip your boss a new one and break you out of jail if need be!

83. 84 | June 28, 2012 10:17 pm

@ rain of lead:

I have something else to assist!

:wink:

84. Poteen
    85 | June 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Top and bottom.
    From subsidies to profitable businesses to sweet living for the jobless voting democrat the system is geared to extracting revenue from the productive for redistribution to the corrupt.
    If things are not undone, the system fails, and given that this is America, I think it fails mightily and likely violently.

And it’s “our” own fault.
    For a long time we put up with losing a little independence at a time to feel good ideas like anything with social in the title to HOAs telling you to pay your dues so they can cut the grass that isn’t yours and what color to paint your house, to more money for police and fire-- gee, who could be against that-- until you realize that you’re paying to have yourself monitored for compliance with thousands of vehicle, civil and criminal codes. If you are beaten or robbed the cops still don’t show up till after the fact. If your house catches fire you’d better have paid your fees.
    Schools? More and more to send your kid to Homey the Clown Daycare.
    If your school district is like mine 40 to 50% of the budget is administration and only 15% is spent by the local district. The rest is mandated by fed or state rules.
    This revolution WILL be televised.
    Buy ammo and don’t forget to tip your bartender.

85. rain of lead
    86 | June 28, 2012 10:19 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

thanks dear
    but I am a happy drunk
    never violent

Jose cuervo mango mix
    this stuff is pretty good
    think I’ll have another

86. Brick
    87 | June 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Brick wrote:
    Excellent! You’ve been nominated to drive the posse to DC when we rally!

5 gears of reverse? Sorry, man. I ain’t riding in no French bus.

(Apologies to any French, Fwench, or trans-national Frenchies reading. The remark was made in jest and I have no personal animus towards any nationality that embraces the cheese-eating, surrender-monkey, warrior mindset. Really.)

88 | June 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Now Roberts can go to all the cool parties with Huffington, Sarah Jessica Parker and Wintour

88. Poteen
    89 | June 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Rightwing Rebel wrote:

What brings you to the mothership tonight?

I felt a pang of seriousness/seriocity. After a few drinks I may go back to pissin’ in the puddle.

90 | June 28, 2012 10:25 pm

sooo….anything fun happen today?

90. NoThreat2U
    91 | June 28, 2012 10:25 pm

OMG…someone on facebook just said this to me…

Move your trailer to a small no mans land island where you can be ignorant and selfish. Government is the best product of a working democracy. Compromise, empathy = happiness for the masses. Anti-democratic fascist assbags like you should move to a self-serving autocratic island far away from the rest of us that actually care for our fellow citizens.
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

ROFFLMMFAO!

91. 92 | June 28, 2012 10:26 pm

@ Brick:

But the French, they are still a Funny Race!

92. NoThreat2U
    93 | June 28, 2012 10:26 pm

@ rain of lead:
    I will do the violence for you.

93. 94 | June 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Drink away the pain.

94. NoThreat2U
    95 | June 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Dude! I won two YaJagoff umbrellas today. lol

95. 96 | June 28, 2012 10:28 pm

@ Poteen:

No Cheetos tonight!

96. Brick
    97 | June 28, 2012 10:28 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

OMG…someone on facebook just said this to me…
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    ROFFLMMFAO!

Tell them you were here first and they have to move.

97. song_and_dance_man
    98 | June 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Rightwing Rebel wrote:

Especially when they set themselves up for public or private discipline.

In any business in today’s PC governed world there are any number of people who will jump at the chance to set you up to fall. Now, when one sets themselves up as Jackson did, the expectation of trust falls to zero. I’m sure he heard whispers from his lover that he was the only one for him and she would never do anything to hurt him. Well, that went out the window like the promises of trust and he got nailed for his indiscretion. And rightly so. And the con game ensued from his tristee as they thought of new ways to take advantage. In reality he was the first con, not yet caught. But he is now.

98. 99 | June 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Welcome To Soviet America Comrade!

100 | June 28, 2012 10:29 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

They are more then happy to see the rich and religious taxed more

This is the crux of the whole matter

100. song_and_dance_man
    101 | June 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Brick

N2tU is now here. There will be no chance of retraction or double speak. Man up and take it.

101. 102 | June 28, 2012 10:31 pm

I would take a time machine back to 1995.

102. Brick
    103 | June 28, 2012 10:31 pm

sooo….anything fun happen today?

I only caught the tail end of it on the radio, but some guy named Roberts took a left turn into a court listening to the Supremes and now everyone has to pay for his healthcare?

Or, I could have mis-heard that.

103. Poteen
    104 | June 28, 2012 10:31 pm

I don’t get famous people sometimes.

If he’s got a prenup, and after playing in the NBA he prolly does, it’s a no brainer. The stripper and her buddy are the idiots. They’re going to jail. The wife will be aghast, aghast I tell ya, but she will stand by her man, and that big wallet in his pants./

104. 105 | June 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Brick wrote:

Tell them you were here first and they have to move.

Also, say that that’s exactly what you did, or what your parents did -- you already did move away from the Eurotrash takers, and settled North America.

106 | June 28, 2012 10:32 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Dude! I won two YaJagoff umbrellas today. lol

what, issit rainin n’at?

106. Brick
    107 | June 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Brick:
    But the French, they are still a Funny Race!

‘Sup Mack. How you been?

108 | June 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Rightwing Rebel wrote:

Welcome To Soviet America Comrade!

meh…the playing field has now been defined.

the big game begins tomorrow.

108. NoThreat2U
    109 | June 28, 2012 10:33 pm

@ Brick:
    I’d rather tell them to shut the fuck up before I kick their commie ass, but that wouldn’t be too ladylike. LMAO

109. 110 | June 28, 2012 10:35 pm

putim visits Israel and look what the “evil Russians” did.

Israel played a role in influencing Russia to cancel its sale of the S-300 surface-to-air missile system to Syria, Army Radio quoted Defense Minister Ehud Barak as saying Thursday.

Russia suspended the sale of the advanced system to Syria in what could be an outcome of President Vladimir Putin’s visit to Israel earlier this week. Both Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and President Shimon Peres discussed the issue of Syria with the Russian leader during his short stay in Israel.

111 | June 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Brick wrote:

sooo….anything fun happen today?

Or, I could have mis-heard that.

ya dont say…

111. Brick
    112 | June 28, 2012 10:37 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Brick:

You’re such the diplomat. If I ever become president, would you be my Press Secretary? I wouldn’t even give you talking points. You could just hammer away at the Washington press corps as you saw fit!

Once in a while, I might ask you to convene a 2:45 a.m. press conference -- be like 20 minutes late, and then just say “Ha -- Ha” in that Nelson from Simpson’s voice.

It’d be an epic administration I tell ya. Epic.

112. rain of lead
    113 | June 28, 2012 10:37 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Dude! I won two YaJagoff umbrellas today. lol

damn, that sounds dirty
    very very dirty

113. Poteen
    114 | June 28, 2012 10:38 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Brick:

Ignore their silly prattle,,,,, and open fire.

115 | June 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Rightwing Rebel wrote:

putim visits Israel and look what the “evil Russians” http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=275545” rel=”nofollow”>did.

but the russians are evil, they are anti-semites

:roll:

115. 116 | June 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Rightwing Rebel wrote:

Russia traded Syria for Cyprus…

116. NoThreat2U
    117 | June 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Not yet, but the point is…I never win anything! I was tickled to death!

117. 118 | June 28, 2012 10:41 pm

‘Sup Mack. How you been?

Last few days have been hell on my back, legs, and knees. High heat and humidity (but not the AZ type). Trying to hang in there till I can get a medical exam for SSA Disability on July 9.
    It goes without saying that I DON’T WANT TO BE dependent on this monstrosity from the Government. But what the frak else do I do? Wife left me, no insurance since Feb 2011 (wife wouldn’t even put us on her employer’s catastrophic plan when we were still together), she refused to get help for her Hoarding, When she finally got it through her head that I wasn’t going to enable her addiction any longer…and let’s face it, Hoarding is an addiction…that’s when she left.

Sigh….

118. NoThreat2U
    119 | June 28, 2012 10:41 pm

@ Brick:
    You bet your ass I would serve in your administration! Diplomacy only goes so far. Just like with kids, you gotta know when to put the hammer down!

120 | June 28, 2012 10:42 pm

@ Rightwing Rebel:
    You saw Putin got a street named after him in Bethlehem?

I’m suggesting Obama’s street be in the Valley of Hinnon

120. song_and_dance_man
    121 | June 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Poteen wrote:

And it’s “our” own fault.

I hear ya to some extent, but don’t include me with the ‘our”s.

Us, who have done all, or at least some things, to effect change have the problem that who represent us don’t get it.

But I think I get your gist. If anyone is to blame it is us, the American collective and so has becomes ours.

The whole idea of insisting compliance to regulation started at the state level. It ended and then ensued as a different beast with the admin of Wilson. Now he was a beast of a different sort.

The issue now can be forwarded to others who have ignored better judgement and have laid the idealism of what this nation was intended to represent as a long forgotten idea to rest.

121. 122 | June 28, 2012 10:43 pm

@ waldensianspirit:

And I’ll bet there’s one named for him in San Franfreakshow’s Castro District too!

122. NoThreat2U
    123 | June 28, 2012 10:43 pm

@ rain of lead:
    To call someone a Jagoff is akin to calling them a dumbas. Not dirty at all, just brutally honest. lol

123. song_and_dance_man
    124 | June 28, 2012 10:44 pm

sooo….anything fun happen today?

Yeah. I was thinking about being serious, and then I had second thoughts once Brick intervened.

124. 125 | June 28, 2012 10:44 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

As long as the sickle is put down first…. 8)

125. NoThreat2U
    126 | June 28, 2012 10:45 pm

@ Macker:
    What a bitch. You want me to kick her ass for ya?

126. Brick
    127 | June 28, 2012 10:46 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

sooo….anything fun happen today?

Sorry, man. Didn’t mean to buzz your harsh. :(

127. Calo
    128 | June 28, 2012 10:46 pm

@ Macker:
    Simple question -- have you tried Ibuprofen yet? It’s over the counter and dirt cheap if you buy the generic form and very effective for pain in my book.

And yes, I’ve probably tried every legal drug (narcotic and non-narcotic) available for pain. Ibuprofen wins hands down.

128. Poteen
    129 | June 28, 2012 10:46 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Excalibur has been returned to the Lady of the Lake. The Dark Ages have begun again.

129. song_and_dance_man
    130 | June 28, 2012 10:46 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Commune baby. Life back to where it should be.

Would you like that rabbit with squirrel or sage?

130. 131 | June 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Yup and it helps Israel.

132 | June 28, 2012 10:47 pm

sooo….anything fun happen today?

Today my government quit on me so now I’m an internationalist

133 | June 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Macker wrote:

Dude, don’t sweat it. You’ve led a productive life. Better you get that SSI than some 20-30 something druggie scammer. Believe me, I met a few of them in Commiefornia who were milking the system.

133. song_and_dance_man
    134 | June 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Roberts reminds me of a Boy George song. Buzz can add to it.

Commie, commie, commie, commie, commie, Cameleon
    You come and go, you come and go….oh oh oooohhh
    Living would be easy if your colors were like their dream
    Red gold and green, red gold and green

134. Brick
    135 | June 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Macker wrote:

‘Sup Mack. How you been?
    Sigh….

Damn, Mack that pretty much sucks. If I match 6 numbers this weekend, I’ll see you get some. In the mean time, prayers for strength, guidance, and encouragement from the Brick abode!

Did she hoard anything valuable like, gold bars, digital cameras, DaVinci sketches?

135. 136 | June 28, 2012 10:52 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Macker:
    What a bitch. You want me to kick her ass for ya?

Thank you for the offer, but no. Until a divorce action is undertaken, I am symbolically doing to her what the Soviets did to thei enemies, real or perceived…I am disappearing the memories of her.

136. 137 | June 28, 2012 10:54 pm

@ The Osprey:

Hey you have that link about Russia-Cyprus-Israel.

137. NoThreat2U
    138 | June 28, 2012 10:54 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I’d rather shove a squirrel up his angry ass…then watch as his neighbors are asked to pay for it’s removal. lol

138. song_and_dance_man
    139 | June 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Brick wrote:

Didn’t mean to buzz your harsh.

Nice. I am stealing that. And I have a mandate to do so stat.

139. 140 | June 28, 2012 10:55 pm

@ Calo:

Oh yes…ibuprofen is highest on my list of OTC painkillers!

140. 141 | June 28, 2012 10:56 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Believe me, you don’t want to hear my parody version…. 8)

141. NoThreat2U
    142 | June 28, 2012 10:56 pm

@ Macker:
    Well you know where to find me. I am dying anyway and I wanna go out with a bang. lol

142. Brick
    143 | June 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Brick wrote:
    Didn’t mean to buzz your harsh.
    Nice. I am stealing that. And I have a mandate to do so stat.

It’s all yours, man. :)

If I got, you got.

143. Brick
    144 | June 28, 2012 10:58 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I’d rather shove a squirrel up his angry ass…

Now, there’s a sentence you don’t see every day. LOL!

144. yenta-fada
    145 | June 28, 2012 10:59 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

sooo….anything fun happen today?

Today my government quit on me so now I’m an internationalist

Go short the U.S. gubbermint.

145. song_and_dance_man
    146 | June 28, 2012 10:59 pm

the big game begins tomorrow.

The frustrated will have a voice and they will be heard. How loud is yet to be determined.

146. 147 | June 28, 2012 11:00 pm

@ The Osprey:

And I am grateful for your friendship, Osprey. Thank you.

147. 148 | June 28, 2012 11:00 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

@ Rightwing Rebel:
    You saw Putin got a street named after him in Bethlehem?

I’m suggesting Obama’s street be in the Valley of Hinnon

My vote is for some where in the Puerto Rico Trench. The Milwaukee Deep aint deep enough though. Then we need to send him there.

148. 149 | June 28, 2012 11:01 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I’d rather shove a squirrel up his angry ass…

Now, there’s a sentence you don’t see every day. LOL!

God, what a mental image. Sounds like Richard Gere. Oh wait a second…that was a gerbil he used wasn’t it.

149. song_and_dance_man
    150 | June 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Brick wrote:

I would recommend her as a debate moderator. That would be the first fun.

150. NoThreat2U
    151 | June 28, 2012 11:02 pm

@ Brick:
    I am a rebel babeeeeee! LMAO

151. yenta-fada
    152 | June 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Macker wrote:

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Macker:
    What a bitch. You want me to kick her ass for ya?

152. Calo
    153 | June 28, 2012 11:06 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    Now you are living NT2U! :smile:

Life is more fun and colorful when time might be limited.

153. NoThreat2U
    154 | June 28, 2012 11:06 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I wanna rule the place. Seriously, I will treat allies and enemies the way I treated my kids….if you are wrong, I will say so. If you wanna play nice, that’s cool. Just dont try to bullshit me because I can spot bullshit a mile away.

154. song_and_dance_man
    155 | June 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Who would be Morgana?

There is no one left to take the hilt. But one may be found worthy to set the world straight.

155. NoThreat2U
    156 | June 28, 2012 11:07 pm

@ Calo:
    So true!!!!!!!!!

156. 157 | June 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Intelligent Hoodlum -- Arrest The President

157. song_and_dance_man
    158 | June 28, 2012 11:08 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Nice afterthought. I wonder if an ordinary citizen can get a ‘jaws of life?’

158. Poteen
    159 | June 28, 2012 11:09 pm

You know, somehow, and I haven’t quite fleshed it out yet, I think Roberts has set up Ocare to be beaten. The mandate was the core of the overreach.
    Without that it’s a massive, unfathomable pile of ambulance chaser shit that can be modified, deleted or redefined a little at a time.
    Island hopping if you will.

159. 160 | June 28, 2012 11:09 pm

ONT up

160. song_and_dance_man
    161 | June 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Macker wrote:

Sounds like Richard Gere.

Incrementalism.

161. NoThreat2U
    162 | June 28, 2012 11:12 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Hmmmmmm, I can try.

162. 163 | June 28, 2012 11:13 pm

@ Macker:

When I wised up and figured out what my ex was up to, it was nearly too late. She almost bankrupted me with her gambling.
    My liar err lawyer told me if I filed the divorce, I would lose my ass. I got lucky, she filed it.

163. NoThreat2U
    164 | June 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Tired and too poor to buy a pack of smokes. God I need a cig,. lo;. Until tomorrow…goodnignt all.

164. song_and_dance_man
    165 | June 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Here I am, bloggin with you fine folk, talking about serious issues, when pressing needs for my piddly job are on my desk.

165. Poteen
    166 | June 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Who would be Morgana?

The blood of innocents spilled by Mordred Obama and Morgana Jarret will one day issue forth a Champion to set right the follies of men.

166. Calo
    167 | June 28, 2012 11:21 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

My desk is full of stuff I should have been doing today -- instead, I went to lunch with Lily (who posts here).

Tomorrow, my paper pile will still be there, waiting and mocking me.

167. Brick
    168 | June 28, 2012 11:24 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Nite, NT. Sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite.

168. CynicalConservative
    169 | June 28, 2012 11:24 pm

@ Calo:
    Move upstairs, I’m throwing cookies at you (or something).

/lurk

169. song_and_dance_man
    170 | June 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Poteen wrote:

Author, let it be Author. Oh wait… He wasn’t deemed the writer of Dreams of my Father. The chosen one has been passed over and another waits in the wings of History to hold the sword of Justice.

171 | June 29, 2012 12:50 am

@ The Osprey:

Hey you have that link about Russia-Cyprus-Israel.

Was it this one?

171. 172 | June 30, 2012 12:38 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Maybe a secession thread?

I don’t think that’ll happen on this blog.

I put up a secession thread on Blogmocracy in the past, but I was forbidden to put up any more threads, though there was no objection to mentioning secession in comments and links. You’ll find some secession posts on 1389 Blog.

172. 173 | June 30, 2012 12:41 pm

@ JeremyR:
    Hoarding is an addiction, and so is gambling. I had an ex-business-partner many years back who had both. Same with an ex-boss (female).

Sad…very sad.

Both addictions make it impossible to live with somebody, and extremely unwise to work or do business with them.