Was It Over, OOT?

by coldwarrior ( 116 Comments › )
Filed under Open thread at June 28th, 2012 - 11:00 pm

What’s this lyin’ around shit???

It aint over till we say its over!

This debate about health care isn’t over, either. In fact, it has now just begun because now the playing field is well defined. The Presidential and Senatorial and Congressional and State races all just became about one topic:

Repeal Obamacare.

Comments

116 Responses to “Was It Over, OOT?”

1. 1 | June 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Repeal Obamacare or repeal the Constitution. Article V, bitchez.

Here’s some music:

2. CynicalConservative
    2 | June 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Democrat national anthem?

/lurk

3 | June 28, 2012 11:13 pm

@ Zimriel:

They use a Nintendo 64 audio chip for a lot of their sound.

I have their last full-length.

4. CynicalConservative
    4 | June 28, 2012 11:15 pm

One for Calo, since I’m a slacker on the 3-play. (yes, it’s a replay, can’t afford original content with obamacare; sue me, turnips don’t have much blood)

/lurk

5. Brick
    5 | June 28, 2012 11:18 pm

6. song_and_dance_man
    7 | June 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Yes, a thread to shed the skin of a bad molting day.

I will be the first to say, ‘I will be the first to say First in a unique way’.

7. CynicalConservative
    8 | June 28, 2012 11:23 pm

When the rule of Law dies?

Or maybe I just like the heavy thrash sound.

/lurk

9 | June 28, 2012 11:24 pm

@ CynicalConservative:
    We are ALL outlaws

9. 10 | June 28, 2012 11:25 pm

@ Brick:
    disturbing

10. Brick
    11 | June 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Kirly wrote:

@ Brick:
    disturbing

LOL! Not to worry. Time and weather have since softened the edges of this brick.

11. 12 | June 28, 2012 11:29 pm

@ CynicalConservative:
    LOL, I remember that movie. I actually bought the DVD. (But got rid of it.)

12. song_and_dance_man
    13 | June 28, 2012 11:30 pm

@ Brick:

Who does he think he is? A male lady gaga?

13. Suki Wong
    14 | June 28, 2012 11:31 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Yes, a thread to shed the skin of a bad molting day.
    I will be the first to say, ‘I will be the first to say First in a unique way’.

Someone CAN”T count unless they are walking in reverse thru the parking lot and counting in a new math way as they pick up nacho chips.

14. song_and_dance_man
    15 | June 28, 2012 11:31 pm

later all. I’ve got some writing to do for tomorrows briefing.

say goodnight Gracie

15. CynicalConservative
    16 | June 28, 2012 11:32 pm

@ Zimriel:
    Yeah, the movie was “meh”, but the sentiment and title of the song just felt right.

/lurk

17 | June 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Romney raked in millions today

17. Poteen
    18 | June 28, 2012 11:33 pm

“Gimme some more” “No”
    “gimme” “No”
    “gimme” “No”
    “Obama sez gimme” “No”

“The Supreme Court sez gimme”

“NO! NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!

click. safeties off

18. Bob-Crotchit
    19 | June 28, 2012 11:37 pm

@ Suki Wong:

You are Wong.

*encrypted*

Must you bring up the gone salad days of our rather miserable days with WLGF? And if we must bring it up, who can remember who came up with the idea of dumpster diving at the Dunkin Donuts on Rampart Blvd? I know it wasn’t me, because I had the coupon for Tommy Burgers.

19. Calo
    20 | June 28, 2012 11:39 pm

@ Poteen:

click. safeties off

The Left is just waiting for us to get violent.

Stupid tweet of the night I saw

Brian ‏@Bryon592

@Gus_807 Right wing domestic terrorists have a long history of murder, mass shootings, bombings…. going back a number of decades. #p2

Don’t give these people ammunition please.

20. Suki Wong
    21 | June 28, 2012 11:45 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Tommy Burgers? I told you to meet me at In ‘n Out Burger.
    Must I get you a pair of readers to read the teleprompter correctly -- are you getting old on me Bob?

BTW, prayers for Jack and his family tonight.
    I hope all is well.

21. Brick
    22 | June 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Poteen:
    click. safeties off
    The Left is just waiting for us to get violent.
    Stupid tweet of the night I saw
    Brian ‏@Bryon592
    Don’t give these people ammunition please.

They must mean like The Weathermen/Weather Underground Pentagon 72, Dept of State 75, Plot to bomb Sen. John Briggs 77, Move in Philly 78. Yep. Far rightwingers, the lot of them.

Better keep an eye on them T-partiers, though. They’re liable to pick up all the trash from your lawn if’n you’re not careful.

22. song_and_dance_man
    23 | June 28, 2012 11:51 pm

@ CynicalConservative:

I was fortunate to see Dio when he was singing for a band called Elf. They opened for Deep Purple along with ELO in 74. Someone suggested at 1.0 when I mentioned it this is where Blackmore heard his vocal expertise and decided to include him in his Rainbow.

And I saw him again with Sabbath when he first joined, on his own as just Dio and with Heaven and Hell just two years ago.

Amazing voice, right up there with Perry and Plant.

24 | June 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Broken Bells.

24. CynicalConservative
    25 | June 28, 2012 11:59 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Jealous.

/lurk

25. Bob-Crotchit
    26 | June 29, 2012 12:00 am

@ Suki Wong:

I had one thing on my mind after that sad sack Hacky Sack Invitational in uptown Silver Lake. Grub. After the local sponsor who I will not name *cough* Bill Bonds left us in the lurch, I was hungry like the wolf. Kinda reminds of that hit on the radio at the time by Duran Duran.

I have to go. There is a moth in the room that I must kill. Or at least stop.

26. EBL
    27 | June 29, 2012 12:10 am

I still cannot believe he did that today.

27. Brick
    28 | June 29, 2012 12:13 am

Parting shot. It’s tomorrow here already -- big day today making big piles smaller, and small piles bigger.

It really is a mad world. :(

28. 29 | June 29, 2012 12:13 am

Brick wrote:

Calo wrote:
    @ Poteen:
    click. safeties off
    The Left is just waiting for us to get violent.
    Stupid tweet of the night I saw
    Brian ‏@Bryon592
    Don’t give these people ammunition please.

How many people have the TEA Party people killed so far… Zero…

Can William Ayer’s make that same claim, could Ted Kennedy?

30 | June 29, 2012 12:17 am

Speak of the Devil…

Pelosi: Senator Kennedy ‘Can Now Rest In Peace’

30. Calo
    31 | June 29, 2012 12:18 am

He has a blog

That “Bunky Guy” was slamming him around a bit tonight on twitter

BRC_807 ‏@Gus_807

.@Bryon592 Your link from 2007 slamming Limbaugh=proof? Those named were not members of the GOP. They were nuts.

32 | June 29, 2012 12:30 am

Is anyone else seeing a greater-than-usual number of LARGE spiders this year?

33 | June 29, 2012 12:41 am

get past the junk at the beginning, looks like glam metal is back….

i love this tune

34 | June 29, 2012 12:42 am

Bumr50 wrote:

Is anyone else seeing a greater-than-usual number of LARGE spiders this year?

when you have TN’s winters. you have TN’s bigs

35 | June 29, 2012 12:45 am

@ Calo:

you were right….acuteness

36 | June 29, 2012 12:47 am

@ song_and_dance_man:

wow

36. 37 | June 29, 2012 12:53 am

Hey… Have you seen my latest blog post? Read the whole thing, but here’s the conclusion… :twisted: (oh the comments are pretty good too)

Time for a Mandatory Federal Firearms Law, Enter the Affordable Firearms Act.

Let us then in that case see how the ruling on the Affordable Care Act stands up when worded thusly.

See §5000A(b). That, according to the Government, means the mandate can be regarded as establishing a condition—not owning health insurance A Firearm —that triggers a tax—the required payment to the IRS. Under that theory, the mandate is not a legal command to buy insurance a Firearm. Rather, it makes going without insurance a Firearm just another thing the Government taxes, like buying gasoline or earn-ing income.

37. Calo
    38 | June 29, 2012 12:53 am

Don’t you have nursing orientation tomorrow?
    You know those glucose meters don’t calibrate all by their lonesome.

I refuse to watch the news tonight -- instead, I am watching the Olympic
    Trials -- much more inspiring.

39 | June 29, 2012 12:55 am

dude, i havent seen shit but the inside of neuro floor and stroke floor

39. Lily
    40 | June 29, 2012 12:55 am

@ Calo:

Thank you {{{Calo}}} for the wonderful outing today!!!
    /now you know I’m a bit eccentric! :lol:

40. Poteen
    41 | June 29, 2012 12:55 am

Calo wrote:

Don’t give these people ammunition please.

Mass shootings or bombings are nothing I ascribe to or will tolerate from either ‘side’. Not into symbolic violence.
    But I am quite done with being regulated, labeled, taxed, socialized, criminalized and mandated into servitude to my own damn government.
    Ace has a post up giving the GOP one more chance.

I don’t think we’re going to last long if they win and fail,, again.

We are polarized into 2 camps, 1 that builds and creates, 1 that takes and destroys. If the GOP wins they must stop the takers. They may fight about it. If they fail, the builders will simply stop creating, they have pretty much done that already. The takers will probably fight about that too.
    We’ll all need safeties off then.

41. Lily
    42 | June 29, 2012 12:56 am

@ Calo:

Been too busy most of the day to EVEN pay attention too close to the news…will catch up this week-end! ;)

43 | June 29, 2012 12:58 am

@ Calo:

i am week 2 on the floor.

took a 37yo right total hemiplegia off the helo, tPA in, wait….

the young family shows up.

ummm…..

44 | June 29, 2012 12:59 am

i havent seen shit, been bunker for 5 days.

45 | June 29, 2012 1:07 am

i guess i lillied the thread.

45. Calo
    46 | June 29, 2012 1:07 am

God help him -- usually you know pretty quick if tPA is effective.

{{Lily}} my pleasure. You are a delightful lady that I am glad to call my friend.

46. Calo
    47 | June 29, 2012 1:09 am

Lily has made the big times when she is verb-itized.

47. Lily
    48 | June 29, 2012 1:10 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    /tragically it is soooooooo easy to do…after the first one the rest are easy! ;)

48. Lily
    49 | June 29, 2012 1:12 am

@ Calo:

Right back at you…I am very happy to have such a classy friend!!!
    And a sweet southern lady at that too! ;)

50 | June 29, 2012 1:14 am

@ Calo:

we had him within 1 hour….tPA, he got to see me right up in his face for a while, the shit works, but man is it hard on the system.

wow….now i dont go back for 4 days so i am going to miss tracking his recovery.

51 | June 29, 2012 1:14 am

Calo wrote:

Lily has made the big times when she is verb-itized.

indeed.

52 | June 29, 2012 1:16 am

Lily wrote:

/tragically it is soooooooo easy to do…after the first one the rest are easy!

i hope i am as graceful as you…

52. Calo
    53 | June 29, 2012 1:16 am

Yep -- you are an addict…. call in and track his progress in a day or two.

Bet his transfer orders are in the works by then.

There is no time off from your job -- get used to it.

54 | June 29, 2012 1:18 am

Calo wrote:

Yep – you are an addict…. call in and track his progress in a day or two.
    Bet his transfer orders are in the works by then.
    There is no time off from your job – get used to it.

i NEED to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54. Calo
    55 | June 29, 2012 1:22 am

When you are off, you have to learn to turn it off or you will burn out.

Get an update and then focus on your kids.

55. Lily
    56 | June 29, 2012 1:22 am

Lily wrote:

/tragically it is soooooooo easy to do…after the first one the rest are easy!

i hope i am as graceful as you…

;)

57 | June 29, 2012 1:23 am

@ Calo:

and what is righteous is that in this joint the attendings, residents, nurses, aids, etc are one. i had the lead of neurosurgery hang the IV bag while i did a neuro check….i apologized afterward, he just laughed.

i am impressed. (and it takes a lot to impress an old management type liker me)

58 | June 29, 2012 1:25 am

Calo wrote:

When you are off, you have to learn to turn it off or you will burn out.
    Get an update and then focus on your kids.

i can see that.

i can.

i dont even half golf on the schedule tomorrow, gonna see the kids for the first time in 5 days.

58. Lily
    59 | June 29, 2012 1:25 am

Glad to hear you are liking your job. :)
    /Finally made it CW!!! Kudo’s to you!

60 | June 29, 2012 1:28 am

Lily wrote:

soooo much to learn. but yeah, :)

60. Lily
    61 | June 29, 2012 1:30 am

My swan song for the night…I’m exhausted….night all!!! :)

61. Calo
    62 | June 29, 2012 1:31 am

I told you -- the team is a tight one… no one will let you go under.
    Most of the peeps you work with want to give you the tools to help others.

But remember, family first. Your energy has to be channeled -- it is so easy to get lost in your job.

Night CW
    And, night Lily if you are still up.

63 | June 29, 2012 1:32 am

@ Calo:

cheers. thanks,

*head spinning*

64 | June 29, 2012 1:33 am

for guggi

64. Lily
    65 | June 29, 2012 1:35 am

@ Calo:

Night {[Calo}} and {{CW}} I’m out ….very, very tired! :)

66 | June 29, 2012 1:39 am

@ Lily:

say good night

67 | June 29, 2012 1:41 am

no, wrecked the drink, yoi

67. Calo
    68 | June 29, 2012 1:48 am

Heh! Guggi has made her place here, and rightfully so. I always enjoy her links and her perspective as an outsider looking in.

69 | June 29, 2012 1:50 am

Calo wrote:

she loves some 99.

70 | June 29, 2012 1:51 am

70. Calo
    71 | June 29, 2012 1:55 am

Last time I looked she was in love with Lebanese men or something like that and said Syrian men were ugly.

Whatever -- she loves men.

And, she actually likes America.

A win-win in my book of Reganisms.

71. BatGuano
    72 | June 29, 2012 2:17 am

America is done. Chief Justice Roberts can go go Fuck himself.

72. ThreeHundred
    73 | June 29, 2012 3:44 am

@ BatGuano:

I wonder how they got to him. Some offer he could not refuse.

74 | June 29, 2012 3:50 am

Calo wrote:

Whatever – she loves men.
    And, she actually likes America.
    A win-win in my book of Reganisms.

i still like some nena

75 | June 29, 2012 4:35 am

BatGuano wrote:

America is done. Chief Justice Roberts can go go Fuck himself.

ThreeHundred wrote:

@ BatGuano:

I wonder how they got to him. Some offer he could not refuse.

Sorry, but you’re wrong. He pretty much left the GOP a trail to follow to repeal Obamacare, along with a nice juicy issue for Romney to bludgeon Obama with all summer long.

A 5-4 ruling overturning it would have done as much damage to the Court’s reputation as Roe v. Wade did, along with handing Obama a huge issue to campaign on.

75. ThreeHundred
    76 | June 29, 2012 4:48 am

I yield to the Romney weapon arguement to some degree, but a chastising by the supremes would also have been a weapon.

With respect to the court’s reputation, it’s reputation in my mind has never been more sullied.

And CW, the removal of your post prior to this one was observed without comment.

77 | June 29, 2012 5:06 am

@ ThreeHundred:

This opinion shows the difference between the “conservative” (I prefer “originalist”) approach and that of the left-wing activists.

When Roe v. Wade came up, the left was going to use it to create a right to abortion, the law be damned, so that’s what they did. They started from the ruling, then created some absolute bullshit to support it. Any honest law professor, regardless of ideology, will tell you that it’s one of the worst opinions ever delivered by the Court.

Roberts shot down the use of the Commerce Clause to force people to buy something. That right there was a huge blow to the left, because they were going to use it as precedent to expand their takeover of the economy.

No new powers were created or expanded by this ruling. Congress has had the power to impose taxes on people for whatever reason ever since the ratification of the 16th Amendment. They’ve just been fairly restrained in using it in such wholesale fashion.

Now Republicans can bash Obama for breaking his “no taxes on the middle class” pledge for the rest of the campaign. By framing it as a tax issue, the path to repeal is greatly simplified. We can get rid of this mess in January, before most of it goes into effect.

I know Rodan has been repeating his “when has the GOP ever repealed a program” crap over and over, but the reality is that they’ve never been in a position to do so. After the Dems passed Social Security, it was decades before Republicans would have been in a position to repeal it. By then, it was too entrenched to do it. Same with Medicare.

This is different. We’ll be able to kill it before it goes into effect and replace it with something workable, assuming November goes as expected.

77. 78 | June 29, 2012 6:24 am

No new powers were created or expanded by this ruling.

Legally correct, practically wrong. Roberts provided a road map to avoid the Commerce Clause problem. And constitutionally speaking, this isn’t a tax, it’s a penalty. If it is a tax, it’s of a type not mentioned in the constitution -- see one of Paul Mirengoff’s posts on Power Line yesterday.

Regardless of any political considerations, or the vast number of “Smiley Face” spins by supposedly conservative pundits I’ve seen, this was a huge loss. And I’m getting sick to death of the rosey scenarios spun by folks that have obviously read too much sci-fi.

79 | June 29, 2012 6:42 am

@ Mike C.:

Lots of folks talking about Roberts’ epilepsy (disease or treatment) as being a reason for erratic behavior. Massive “brain farts,” if you will.

79. 80 | June 29, 2012 6:52 am

@ Bumr50:

And I don’t give a crap about that, either. I don’t care why he did it. It’s done, it’s in the books, it was a huge loss. Them’s the facts, and no amount of analysis will change it.

81 | June 29, 2012 6:55 am

Good morning. There are some pundits of the Republican
    persuasion crediting Roberts with being a genuis for
    handing the election to Romney.
    I think that is overly analytical and I don’t think
    that Roberts had that as his intent.
    I don’t see why he helped the government by saying that the
    penalty is now a tax. They didn’t even make that case until
    the oral arguements.

81. 82 | June 29, 2012 6:58 am

Bumr50 wrote:

@ Mike C.:

I’m not prepared to defend or skewer Roberts on this decision, but if epilepsy (I did not know he suffered from epilepsy) is effecting his judgement, or if he even suspects it might be, he should step down. A Justice, particularly a Chief Justice with imparted judgement is like a blind bus driver.

83 | June 29, 2012 7:01 am

USA Today covers the Contempt Citation against Holder
    on page 5A. The story leads with “The Republican run House…..”
    Nowhere have I seen them refer to the White House or Senate
    as “Democrat run…..”

84 | June 29, 2012 7:01 am

@ MacDuff:

Many people are bringing up the fact that he couldn’t get the Oath Of Office straight for Ozero’s inauguration.

Lots of speculation.

84. 85 | June 29, 2012 7:06 am

I don’t think it is a done deal that Romney is going to win, but this does clarify the election. It really is going to be about repealling ObamaCare. The economy will be in there, too, but ObamaCare will dominate. That will energize us, but it will also energize the Left. Roberts caved to pressure from the President. So much for an independant judiciary. If Romney wins, he’d better give the Supremes marching orders. If we aren’t going to have an independant judiciary, the least we can do is take advantage of that fact and order them around ourselves.

86 | June 29, 2012 7:09 am

I don’t see why he helped the government by saying that the penalty is now a tax. They didn’t even make that case until the oral arguements.

It’s right there in the bill. If you have to pay money to the IRS, it’s a tax.

87 | June 29, 2012 7:13 am

They’re one and the same. Obamacare is the economy (or at least the destruction of it).

Nobody’s going to be creating any jobs now. Plus, some of the major insurance companies have already announced that this will cause a new round of rate increases. So much for the “affordable care” bit.

88 | June 29, 2012 7:14 am

USA Today (aka McNews) is still around?

89 | June 29, 2012 7:16 am

It’s right there in the bill. If you have to pay money to the IRS, it’s a tax.

Obama kept swearing that it was not a tax.
    You typically are taxes when you buy or sell.
    In this case you are taxed for a good or service that you
    do not buy. Looks like a fine.
    If Obama would gave framed it as a tax, I doubt that it
    would have got tghrough Congress.

90 | June 29, 2012 7:17 am

@ Mike C.:

You and Rodan can comfort each other on your private island nation, then.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will be working on getting rid of this crap.

91 | June 29, 2012 7:18 am

Spin matters.

92 | June 29, 2012 7:19 am

USA Today (aka McNews) is still around?

Yeah, they still slip under you door at hotels. Very indepth
    reporting./

93 | June 29, 2012 7:19 am

If Obama would gave framed it as a tax, I doubt that it
    would have got tghrough Congress.

If anyone had actually read it beofre voting on it, it wouldn’t have gotten through Congress, either.

94 | June 29, 2012 7:20 am

USA Today (aka McNews) is still around?

Yeah, they still slip under you door at hotels. Very indepth
    reporting./

That explains why I haven’t seen it recently. I haven’t been living out of hotel rooms for the past couple of years.

94. 95 | June 29, 2012 7:21 am

USA Today covers the Contempt Citation against Holder
    on page 5A. The story leads with “The Republican run House…..”
    Nowhere have I seen them refer to the White House or Senate
    as “Democrat run…..”

You must be in a hotel, that’s the only place USA Todays can be found.

95. 96 | June 29, 2012 7:23 am

Oh, never mind…you addressed that. :)

96. 97 | June 29, 2012 7:27 am

Good morning. There are some pundits of the Republican
    persuasion crediting Roberts with being a genuis for
    handing the election to Romney.
    I think that is overly analytical and I don’t think
    that Roberts had that as his intent.
    I don’t see why he helped the government by saying that the
    penalty is now a tax. They didn’t even make that case until
    the oral arguements.

A Justice purposely affecting an election by a decision is just as horrifying if it’s done on our side as it would be if it’s done on theirs.

98 | June 29, 2012 7:27 am

If Obama would gave framed it as a tax, I doubt that it
    would have got tghrough Congress.

Pelosi didn’t have to, because she “knows the Constitution.”/

99 | June 29, 2012 7:27 am

@ MacDuff:
    I am

100 | June 29, 2012 7:28 am

@ MacDuff:

The last time I spent more than 30 seconds looking at a copy of USA Today was, in fact, in a hotel room. I was sitting in a room in Vegas waiting for my (now-ex) wife to get out of the shower, and I noticed that they had a front page story about the “hotbed of conservative Christianity” known as Colorado Springs, where they did their best to make it sound like Kabul.

Since we lived there, I figured I had to read it.

We had a good laugh about it.

101 | June 29, 2012 7:28 am

If it wasn’t for hotesl, I doubt that USA today would
    still be in business.

101. 102 | June 29, 2012 7:30 am

Did I say I was giving up on everything? I don’t think I did (correct me if I’m wrong.) But this was a defeat, pure and simple, and no amount of crapola can change that. What, did you run out yesterday and buy a unicorn?

103 | June 29, 2012 7:31 am

@ MacDuff:

Roberts was a surprise. Everbody saw Knnedy as the wild card.

104 | June 29, 2012 7:34 am

Later Gators

104. 105 | June 29, 2012 7:39 am

@ MacDuff:

Since we lived there, I figured I had to read it.

We had a good laugh about it.

It’s to newspapers what comic books are to literature. Hell, WaPo and the NYT are skewed as hell, but at least they assume a degree of intelligence among their readers. USA Today is for people who need bright colors and pictures to maintain attention.

105. 106 | June 29, 2012 7:40 am

Later Gators

Have a smashing day, RIX!

106. 107 | June 29, 2012 7:45 am

@ Mike C.:
    You are absolutely right that this is a defeat, and a bad one. I am hoping that it is a one-off and not an indication that Roberts is going Souter on us. We’ll have to see what happens in future decisions before we’ll know the answer to that .. I find it ominous that he also gave the Administration every thing it wanted on immigration. Not a good sign.

108 | June 29, 2012 7:54 am

I want yinz to know you are not slaves. Repeat after me, “I am not a slave!”

See how easy that was

109 | June 29, 2012 7:55 am

I don’t think Roberts took a left turn

110 | June 29, 2012 7:57 am

waldensianspirit wrote:

yinz

;)

111 | June 29, 2012 7:57 am

waldensianspirit wrote:

I don’t think Roberts took a left turn

i’m witchoooo

111. 112 | June 29, 2012 8:01 am

@ waldensianspirit:
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

[Laughter]

113 | June 29, 2012 8:10 am

waldensianspirit wrote:

I don’t think Roberts took a left turn

i’m witchoooo

Me too

113. 114 | June 29, 2012 8:12 am

Oo@ waldensianspirit:
    I don’t know. He was Obama’s best fucking friend this term. Of that there is no question. This has shaken my faith in him as Chief Justice. We’ll have to see what happens next. I don’t buy the rosy scenarios that say Roberts handed the election to Romney, though.

115 | June 29, 2012 8:19 am

Roberts responded well to Obama not voting for him because Obama recognised Roberts is a racist

115. 116 | June 29, 2012 8:29 am