“Obama Stash” Hoax Sweeping the Nation

by huckfunn ( 164 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Cult of Obama, Democratic Party, Economy, Humor, Misery Index, Open thread, Satire, Socialism, unemployment at July 11th, 2012 - 5:30 pm

Did you know that Barak Obama is paying people’s utility bills? It’s so easy. Just use those red numbers on the back of your Socialistic Security card as a secret bank routing number and all of your hopedy-changey dreams will come true. Where does the money come from. Well, you know. Obama’s stash.

A myth that President Obama is giving people money to pay their bills has prompted thousands of people across the country to try to pay for utilities, phone service and loans using bogus bank routing numbers.

United Way of Cleveland’s 2-1-1 changed its answering machine Monday to say rumors of the Obama program were false after fielding dozens of calls.

Later that day, a United Way employee was on an RTA bus when a rider stood up and announced to fellow passengers that Obama was paying people’s bills. The rider told people they could use the red numbers on the backs of their Social Security cards to tap into the government money. Steve Wertheim of United Way said the woman claimed she had successfully paid her electric bill using the technique.

Such unprompted testimonials are spreading the hoax through entire communities, putting consumers, at minimum, at risk of late payment penalties and service disruptions.

In some iterations, the bogus “Obama program” appears to be an identity theft scam. According to news reports, uniformed con men with clipboards went door to door in a handful of states, signing people up by collecting Social Security numbers and then giving them phony bank routing numbers to use to pay their bills.

Read the whole goofy thing here.

Comments

164 Responses to ““Obama Stash” Hoax Sweeping the Nation”

1 | July 11, 2012 6:07 pm

how stupid can people get?…the limit is yet to be discovered…yet, the number of people that suck the feds tit is alarming….liberalism/dependence, same thing…votes
    I’m not optimistic

2. 2 | July 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Forget “Voter ID”, we need some proof of “Voter Competence”.

3. 3 | July 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Trying to remember how many years it’s been since I’ve even seen my Social Security card…

4. 4 | July 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Deliberately inducing uninformed airheads within the citizenry to vote is toxic to the Republic. The right is there, if you must be induced to exercise it, you probably don’t deserve it.

5 | July 11, 2012 6:20 pm

MacDuff wrote:

well said and true enough

6 | July 11, 2012 6:20 pm

@ Mike C.:
    Yep, mine kinda withered away into dust

7. song_and_dance_man
    7 | July 11, 2012 6:21 pm

A new Urban Legend is growing right before our eyes.

8. Lily
    8 | July 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Well, well, well. And they try to do this (because they think obama will pay their bills) and they are in for a hard crash. I wonder how they will think of obama then???
    /obama isn’t going to pay their bills period.
    For some reason the only down side to this is the ignorant people who actually believe in this and try it and are wounded by it..which is bad.
    It certainly doesn’t make obama look good.

9. song_and_dance_man
    9 | July 11, 2012 6:23 pm

I hope these lunks start sending their bills to the White House.

10. Lily
    10 | July 11, 2012 6:27 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

I hope these lunks start sending their bills to the White House.

You know I think some will actually do it.

11 | July 11, 2012 6:27 pm

MacDuff wrote:

Forget “Voter ID”, we need some proof of “Voter Competence”.

If somebody can’t get off of their ass to get a free
    state picture ID, how is it that they have the energy
    to vote?
    This is about voter fraud, pure & simple & the Dems
    rely on it.

12. Lily
    12 | July 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Don’t most people have Drivers licenses? Or some other I.D. you have to have it for other things.
    They are making a mountain out of a mound hill over this issue and the only reason for this is voter fraud.

13. Lily
    13 | July 11, 2012 6:30 pm

14 | July 11, 2012 6:30 pm

America is rapidly becoming a nation of myth, opinion, rumor, fantasy, and propaganda…all the cool technology is wasted on Simpsons reruns and celebrity worship…I have taken measures to survive regardless of this hapless society I live in…BO got his ass elected and the GOP is reeling from it…in return we get a elitist fuddy duddy, who can barely find his own ass, for a candidate when this election should be a massacre….instead Mr Likable might lose it all…chew on that…I give BO the nod at this point….he’s clearly the most shallow and best liar and that’s what Americans want

15. Lily
    15 | July 11, 2012 6:33 pm

@ heysoos:

You really don’t seem to like this country. As far me..I will retain hope ..because I don’t broad-brush all people as ignorant. So you are giving bho the nod already? You fold before it has even begun.

16. Lily
    16 | July 11, 2012 6:34 pm

@ heysoos:

Oh and I worship NO celebrity. You are confusing adults with teenagers.

17 | July 11, 2012 6:36 pm

@ Lily:
    that’s pretty judgmental…you seem pretty emotional with your suppositions….maybe you could take the post for what I wrote rather than color it with your bias

18. NoThreat2U
    18 | July 11, 2012 6:37 pm

In PA they cost 13 bucks for four years….non-driver ID that is.

19 | July 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Lily wrote:

Of course they do. The Dems do not want an honest election.
    I expect ACORN, SEIU & other thugs trying to get some voter
    intimidation done.

20. brookly red
    20 | July 11, 2012 6:38 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

I hope these lunks start sending their bills to the White House.

don’t give them any ideas, this white house would assign a working person to pay them.

21. gizbot7
    21 | July 11, 2012 6:38 pm

This is what happens when we live in a Soylent Green society.

22. Lily
    22 | July 11, 2012 6:41 pm

@ heysoos:

Where is there bias? You just said in your own words..America is becoming a myth…and I give BO the nod. Sorry I don’t buy anything that you just wrote. Because I disagree with you I’m biased. Sorry. If that isn’t what you meant write more clearly.

23. Lily
    23 | July 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Lily wrote:

Of course they do. The Dems do not want an honest election.
    I expect ACORN, SEIU & other thugs trying to get some voter
    intimidation done.

Big Time! Plus why is obama having all these lawyers prepped???
    /Smells fishy.

24. song_and_dance_man
    24 | July 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Lily wrote:

You know I think some will actually do it.

What would be cool is if the problem got so out of hand B. Hussein would have to tell his disciples there is no Obama Stash.

25. brookly red
    25 | July 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Lily wrote:

Big Time! Plus why is obama having all these lawyers prepped???
    /Smells fishy.

and who exactly is paying for these lawyers?

let me guess…

26 | July 11, 2012 6:45 pm

everybody deserves a nation ID, if they want one…free
    there is no fraud, there is no gaming the system, there is no political subterfuge…make it available and call it whatever you want….this is not a social issue, it’s political…another fake problem perped by politicians and their parties…
    Haysoos Rule #1….
    re-election trumps governing
    (it’s not a voter issue, it’s a re-election issue)

27. Lily
    27 | July 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Lily wrote:

You know I think some will actually do it.

Oh indeed! That would be a riot! ;)

28 | July 11, 2012 6:45 pm

I’m sure there is a O program somewhere call “Slow and luxurious”. You local high is paid for by ACORN

29 | July 11, 2012 6:45 pm

In Obamas adopted hometown Chicago , gang gun violence
    is rampant. Parts of the City are now free fire zones.
    So there is an effort by the City & Community Leaders to
    get it under contol, it’s called “Cease Fire”
    This follows, “Take back the Steeets” & ‘Take back the night”
    “Reformed” gang bangers have been hired to do interventions
    with the yoots.
    Here is the bast part, Mayor Rham asked the gangs “Where are
    your values?”
    WTF!

30. Lily
    30 | July 11, 2012 6:47 pm

brookly red wrote:

Lily wrote:

Big Time! Plus why is obama having all these lawyers prepped???
    /Smells fishy.

and who exactly is paying for these lawyers?

let me guess…

Why we the tax-payers. I swear this man steals our money for his end and doesn’t even hide it.

31. brookly red
    31 | July 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Lily wrote:

You know I think some will actually do it.

I am sure there IS an Obama stash… ever notice that every time Mooch goes on an overseas vacation she has a lot more luggage when she leaves than when she comes back. ;)

32. song_and_dance_man
    32 | July 11, 2012 6:47 pm

The only time there has EVER been an Obama stash was during the days he used to snort coke. But back then it may have been a Barry Stash.

33. Lily
    33 | July 11, 2012 6:49 pm

That is insane to be blunt.

34. 34 | July 11, 2012 6:50 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

HYey, I stumbled on this the other days and thought you would enjoy it. Jim Earp is a old roommate of mine. Way back in the early 80′s.

35. song_and_dance_man
    35 | July 11, 2012 6:51 pm

brookly red wrote:

True, but the Stash is just for her.

I think I’ll take out a subscription for the NYT and put 1600 Pennsylvania as the billing address.

36 | July 11, 2012 6:51 pm

if I lived in Chicago, I’d value firepower

37. song_and_dance_man
    37 | July 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Nice chops. I’m listening to it on another tab.

38 | July 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Lily wrote:

That is insane to be blunt.

It never works, but they always pull crap like this
    & Father Pflager gets plenty of face time.

39. brookly red
    39 | July 11, 2012 6:54 pm

In Obamas adopted hometown Chicago , gang gun violence
    is rampant. Parts of the City are now free fire zones.

you know you may have just stumbled over something… I wonder if they have been doing a little “gun walking” in Chicago???

40. song_and_dance_man
    40 | July 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Sounds like a D tuning, however with the capo it’s D#

41 | July 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Take the guns away from the law abiding citizens and what do you get??

Chicago. :shock:

It never has been about Public Safety… :evil:

42. Lily
    42 | July 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Lily wrote:

That is insane to be blunt.

It never works, but they always pull crap like this
    & Father Pflager gets plenty of face time.

That priest should be thrown out of the church to honest.

43 | July 11, 2012 6:55 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Nice chops. I’m listening to it on another tab.

I play that lick before coffee just to wake up
    not

44. song_and_dance_man
    44 | July 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Sounds like a D tuning, however with the capo it’s D#

Oh wait. No, it would now be in the key of E.

45 | July 11, 2012 6:57 pm

if I lived in Chicago, I’d value firepower

Pretty much have to.It hs spilled into the Gold Coast &
    Wrigleyville areas. Bad for tourism.

46. brookly red
    46 | July 11, 2012 6:57 pm

brookly red wrote:

True, but the Stash is just for her.

take it out under the name Soros… the bill will be paid.

47 | July 11, 2012 6:58 pm

gangsters/gangs own Chicago…read some history….
    the solution is to pay to save your skin, from the mayor down to Chico on the gate

48. song_and_dance_man
    48 | July 11, 2012 6:59 pm

I play that lick before coffee just to wake up
    not

It takes years of coffee to get to the point where one can pick like that. I never practiced picking much and know only two patterns. Now for my son, who is turning into one fine guitarist, picking is his favorite style of playing and he know quite a few pick patterns.

49. brookly red
    49 | July 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Take the guns away from the law abiding citizens and what do you get??

Chicago.

It never has been about Public Safety…

well they did it to us in NYC and we are not Chicago… I think they are gun walking in Chicago

50 | July 11, 2012 7:02 pm

@ Lily:

That priest should be thrown out of the church to honest

The Cardinal tried to transfer him, but it hit the fan.
    He is still at St. Sabina Parish.
    His parishoners said that they would leave the Catholic
    Church if Pflager was transferred.

51 | July 11, 2012 7:03 pm

I play that lick before coffee just to wake up
    not

as a die hard blues fan, the old stuff right up to the present…I dismiss a player who doesn’t finger pick a guitar…not always, every time, but generally….it’s a magnificent instrument and any balls to the walls student will finger pick just on principle, let alone the sound opportunities…finger picking to me is a huge measure

52. 52 | July 11, 2012 7:03 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

@ Mike C.:
    Yep, mine kinda withered away into dust

Oh, I still have my original SS card, as does my wife, but they haven’t seen the light of day for decades and decades.

53. song_and_dance_man
    53 | July 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Pretty much have to.It hs spilled into the Gold Coast &
    Wrigleyville areas. Bad for tourism.

Maybe they should do something like what Detroit is considering. Turning part of the city into an amusement Park. You get to be chased by zombies through the abandoned ruins.

54. Lily
    54 | July 11, 2012 7:04 pm

brookly red wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Take the guns away from the law abiding citizens and what do you get??

Chicago.

It never has been about Public Safety…

It is not like they haven’t done it before. Sounds like if it didn’t work the first time, try, try, again.

55 | July 11, 2012 7:04 pm

@ brookly red:
    New York is not what you call safe streets.

56. Lily
    56 | July 11, 2012 7:04 pm

@ Lily:

That priest should be thrown out of the church to honest

The Cardinal tried to transfer him, but it hit the fan.
    He is still at St. Sabina Parish.
    His parishoners said that they would leave the Catholic
    Church if Pflager was transferred.

Good grief…really? He is a rogue priest.

57. song_and_dance_man
    57 | July 11, 2012 7:05 pm

@ heysoos:
    Here’s a little ditty I recorded in my home some years ago.

58 | July 11, 2012 7:06 pm

@ brookly red:
    What it really comes down to is enforcement. :twisted:

Here’s a free clue for Chicago, not that they’re smart enough to ‘get it’. :roll:

59. Lily
    59 | July 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Pretty much have to.It hs spilled into the Gold Coast &
    Wrigleyville areas. Bad for tourism.

There is a thought. Sounds like Chicago is going that way.

60. song_and_dance_man
    60 | July 11, 2012 7:07 pm

as a die hard blues fan

I don’t know if you’re aware that Bunk X is a huge blues fan. He has an almost exhaustive knowledge about it and can summon up some rather obscure tunes.

61. 61 | July 11, 2012 7:08 pm

@ heysoos:
    Here’s a little ditty I recorded in my home some years ago.

Did I mention that Jim is a “Christian” Musician?

62. NoThreat2U
    62 | July 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Remove all diocese support from that “church”.

63. song_and_dance_man
    63 | July 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Mike C. wrote:

You must have had the same job for a long time now.

64 | July 11, 2012 7:09 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Detroit is a whole other thing.
    You leave the Rennisance Ctr garage & catch the green light
    & floor it, running all of the lights to the Lodge xpwy.
    If you get a flat, you ride the rim all the way to
    Southfield.
    Good times.

65. song_and_dance_man
    65 | July 11, 2012 7:11 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Did I mention that Jim is a “Christian” Musician?

No you didn’t, but that makes him more attractive as a musician.

66 | July 11, 2012 7:12 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Remove all diocese support from that “church”.

The Media would go nuts & the racism smear would be all
    over the place.
    It has just got crazy,

67. Lily
    67 | July 11, 2012 7:12 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

{Song} to put it mildly you are awesome! Excellent voice and playing.

68. song_and_dance_man
    68 | July 11, 2012 7:13 pm

New York is not what you call safe streets.

It’s a lot safer that it used to be. Wasn’t it Guliani that turned the tide, as it were?

69. NoThreat2U
    69 | July 11, 2012 7:16 pm

How could it be racism….Plegher is white. Is this a black Catholic Cchurch?

70. Lily
    70 | July 11, 2012 7:17 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He is rogue…that is one thing for sure.

71. song_and_dance_man
    71 | July 11, 2012 7:17 pm

@ Lily:
    Thanks. I’m working, slowly, on certain songs that I’ve written over a 30 year span. Of the approximately 300 songs I’ve written only about 20 or so have ever been recorded. That is at studio quality.

72. song_and_dance_man
    72 | July 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Detroit is a whole other thing.
    You leave the Rennisance Ctr garage & catch the green light
    & floor it, running all of the lights to the Lodge xpwy.
    If you get a flat, you ride the rim all the way to
    Southfield.
    Good times.

Sounds like you know the lay of the land there.

73. Lily
    73 | July 11, 2012 7:18 pm

doriangrey wrote:

@ heysoos:
    Here’s a little ditty I recorded in my home some years ago.

Did I mention that Jim is a “Christian” Musician?

Double good. ;)
    /oh and {Dorian} you awesome yourself. Heard your tunes.

74. NoThreat2U
    74 | July 11, 2012 7:19 pm

@ Lily:
    But no one rips on him. It’s all about pedophiles when it comes to smearing the Church.

75. 75 | July 11, 2012 7:19 pm

doriangrey wrote:
    Did I mention that Jim is a “Christian” Musician?
    No you didn’t, but that makes him more attractive as a musician.

Yea, thought you might appreciate that.

76. Lily
    76 | July 11, 2012 7:19 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

You are good…never doubt yourself.

77. 77 | July 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    You must have had the same job for a long time now.

Not even close. But like most people, I memorized the number by the time I got out of high school. I have never been asked to produce the actual card, that I can remember.

78 | July 11, 2012 7:21 pm

@ song_and_dance_man

But Rudy is gone & Bloomberg is no Rudy.

79. Lily
    79 | July 11, 2012 7:21 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He is well known for him being rogue…problem is he is just buddies with the church obama sat in for 20 years.

80 | July 11, 2012 7:22 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

How could it be racism….Plegher is white. Is this a black Catholic Cchurch?

Because the answer is always racism, now whats the
    question?

81. Lily
    81 | July 11, 2012 7:23 pm

82 | July 11, 2012 7:23 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Detroit keeps one alert, very alert.

83. NoThreat2U
    83 | July 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Oh FFS. I would go nuts if I spent my whole life looking for racism. Geeesh!

84. Lily
    84 | July 11, 2012 7:27 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Problem is most don’t…but so many do.
    /I have no problem being called a cracka…whatev..is what I say.

85 | July 11, 2012 7:29 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Oh FFS. I would go nuts if I spent my whole life looking for racism. Geeesh!

Racism is like anything else, if you look hard enough
    you will always find it.
    Just look & Johnson, he is fat & unsightly because
    racist god particles adhered to him.

86. song_and_dance_man
    86 | July 11, 2012 7:30 pm

@ Mike C.:

The policies of employment must differ from state to state and Co. to Co. because almost every job I ever had in CA I had to produce the hard copy. And I’ve only had one real job here in NM and because it’s law enforcement I had to produce it as well.

87. brookly red
    87 | July 11, 2012 7:30 pm

@ brookly red:
    New York is not what you call safe streets.

sure it is for a big city very safe…

88. song_and_dance_man
    88 | July 11, 2012 7:31 pm

@ song_and_dance_man
    But Rudy is gone & Bloomberg is no Rudy.

Right. Bloomberg focuses on Lefty issues like; you can no longer enjoy a Big Gulp.

89 | July 11, 2012 7:32 pm

time for S&DM to market himself…autographed posters, dew rags, guitar picks etc…contact my office

90. 90 | July 11, 2012 7:32 pm

@ Mike C.:

Hunh. Never heard of such a thing. Learn something new every day…

91. 91 | July 11, 2012 7:32 pm

@ song_and_dance_man
    But Rudy is gone & Bloomberg is no Rudy.

Which is why I call him Mayor Bloomingidiot…

92. brookly red
    92 | July 11, 2012 7:33 pm

@ song_and_dance_man

But Rudy is gone & Bloomberg is no Rudy.

dude, google “stop and frisk” we actually do profile here and it works.

93 | July 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Mike C. wrote:

Mike C. wrote:
    You must have had the same job for a long time now.

About a decade ago I lost my driver’s license. However, in order to get a new driver’s license, DMV wanted to see my ORIGINAL SS card. I had’t seen that thing since about 1967. Never mind that I was drafted and served in the army, receive a monthly VA disability, and have paid taxes since 1966. They wanted the original card, PERIOD. I had to apply for a new one. Guess what. The first thing the SS administration wanted to see was my driver’s license. It was a process. I would have had an easier time if I was an illegal alien trying to vote or applying for food stamps.

94 | July 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Bunk learned everything he knows from me…he’ll tell you himself

95. Lily
    95 | July 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Evening all. Hope everyone has a good eveng…. :)

96 | July 11, 2012 7:36 pm

@ brookly red:

sure it is for a big city very safe…

I jumped into a cab at LaGuardia & it triggered a recording
    by Judge Judy on how to avoid being mugged & or killed
    while in New York.
    My client in Queens had an armed security guard ready
    to walk out & escort me in.
    And it was morning!

97. song_and_dance_man
    97 | July 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Just look & Johnson, he is fat & unsightly because
    racist god particles adhered to him.

And then the Big Bloggo Bang happened. The protons he attracted and held for so long scattered once he started his half assed accelerator and smashed his blog into his new found negatively charged electrons.

98 | July 11, 2012 7:38 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Bloomberg is efing up all of the good things that
    Rudy did.

99 | July 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Just look & Johnson, he is fat & unsightly because
    racist god particles adhered to him.

See, it’s not his fault!

100. brookly red
    100 | July 11, 2012 7:39 pm

I jumped into a cab at LaGuardia & it triggered a recording
    by Judge Judy on how to avoid being mugged & or killed
    while in New York.
    My client in Queens had an armed security guard ready
    to walk out & escort me in.
    And it was morning!

as I said very safe…

no seriously, the guard was to protect them from you…

101. song_and_dance_man
    101 | July 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Bunk learned everything he knows from me…he’ll tell you himself

Sorta like this?

102. 102 | July 11, 2012 7:42 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I’d even go a little farther than that to the norther half of Southfield. Southfield around 8 Mile can be a pretty scary place as well. Better append your instructions to read 12 Mile. Tel-Twelve is an O.K. location.

103. 103 | July 11, 2012 7:43 pm

In Obamas adopted hometown Chicago , gang gun violence
    is rampant. Parts of the City are now free fire zones.
    So there is an effort by the City & Community Leaders to
    get it under contol, it’s called “Cease Fire”
    This follows, “Take back the Steeets” & ‘Take back the night”
    “Reformed” gang bangers have been hired to do interventions
    with the yoots.
    Here is the bast part, Mayor Rham asked the gangs “Where are
    your values?”
    WTF!

Perhaps the guy who’s attempting to set up Z-World Detroit should also set up a similar park in Chicago’s West and/or South Side!

104 | July 11, 2012 7:43 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Bloomberg is efing up all of the good things that
    Rudy did.

the higher the office, the worse the leadership…
    Bloomburg is an idiot…he’s too rich

105. Calo
    105 | July 11, 2012 7:44 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Bagua gives great Blues utoobage as well as Bunk.

106 | July 11, 2012 7:44 pm

as I said very safe…

no seriously, the guard was to protect them from you…

Ya know, that’s probably true. (:

107. song_and_dance_man
    107 | July 11, 2012 7:45 pm

@ heysoos:
    I had my day in the sun musically. Those days are long gone, but I do have further ambition to join a publishing house and have others sing my songs.

109. song_and_dance_man
    109 | July 11, 2012 7:46 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

It’s all about pedophiles when it comes to smearing the Church.

It also comes from the wackos who claim the Pope will be the antichrist.

110 | July 11, 2012 7:46 pm

@ heysoos:
    Bloomberg is an idiot, but somehow he amassed a fortune.
    Or did he inherit?

111 | July 11, 2012 7:47 pm

@ heysoos:

then pursue it…that’s what Kris Kirstofferson did…he was nobody til he was somebody

112. song_and_dance_man
    112 | July 11, 2012 7:48 pm

But Rudy is gone & Bloomberg is no Rudy.

Not even close. I have no idea why this man was not vetted more closely by the voters. Oh wait.

113. 113 | July 11, 2012 7:49 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    @ Lily:

Phleger is Liberation Theology. Black Liberation Theology is branch of Liberation Theology. There are Whites who subscribe to Liberation Theology. It’s about Marxism.

114. 114 | July 11, 2012 7:50 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

It was Bloomberg or a Marxist. That’s why.

115. 115 | July 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Bloomberg is a Fascist.

116 | July 11, 2012 7:51 pm

heysoos wrote:

I was just beginning to like Kris Kirstoferson and then he went down to Nicaragua and did a gig for Danny Ortega and the communistas. I’ve been done with him ever since.

117 | July 11, 2012 7:51 pm

@ heysoos:
    Bloomberg is an idiot, but somehow he amassed a fortune.
    Or did he inherit?

don’t know, don’t care…either way he is a fundamental gangster…he read Columbo’s book

118 | July 11, 2012 7:52 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

But Rudy is gone & Bloomberg is no Rudy.

He came on the scene too soon after 9/11.
    Rudy should have been Mayor for Life.

119 | July 11, 2012 7:52 pm

huckfunn wrote:

he wrote ‘Bobby McGee’…that’s all it takes in America

120. song_and_dance_man
    120 | July 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Bloomburg is an idiot…he’s too rich

Sorosian?

121 | July 11, 2012 7:54 pm

he wrote ‘Bobby McGee’…that’s all it takes in America

Takes more than that for me.

122 | July 11, 2012 7:54 pm

@ heysoos:
    Bloomberg is an idiot, but somehow he amassed a fortune.
    Or did he inherit?

He is a waste , but he did get wealthy. Kinda bothers me.

123 | July 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Bloomburg is an idiot…he’s too rich
    Sorosian?

he was…
    busted flat in Baton Rouge
    waiting for a train

124. brookly red
    124 | July 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Bloomberg is a Fascist.

Bloomberg is a robber-baron, there is no political ideology. He is just a rich man above the law.

125. song_and_dance_man
    125 | July 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Calo wrote:

Bagua gives great Blues utoobage as well as Bunk.

Yeah, this is true. However on the nights Bunk was disseminating his forte Guggi may not have been around. At least not that I can recall.

126. song_and_dance_man
    126 | July 11, 2012 7:56 pm

he wrote ‘Bobby McGee’…that’s all it takes in America

Great song. I’ve been singing that all my life.

127. song_and_dance_man
    127 | July 11, 2012 7:57 pm

@ heysoos:
    Feeling nearly faded as my Armani trousers.

128 | July 11, 2012 7:57 pm

he wrote ‘Bobby McGee’…that’s all it takes in America
    Great song. I’ve been singing that all my life.

yeah, Joplins cover is a classic, one for the books

129. 129 | July 11, 2012 7:59 pm

@ brookly red:

He’s a Jihadi loving scumbag.

130 | July 11, 2012 8:00 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    heh…
    well I pulled my Vignes Francaises out of my dirty red bandana….
    etc

131 | July 11, 2012 8:04 pm

yeah, Joplins cover is a classic, one for the books

That girl could sing.

132. Calo
    132 | July 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Calo wrote:

Bagua gives great Blues utoobage as well as Bunk.

I’m not sure I am following you. What does Guggi have to do with Bagua and Bunk?

133. song_and_dance_man
    133 | July 11, 2012 8:06 pm

heysoos wrote:

well I pulled my Vignes Francaises out of my dirty red bandana….

I was playing soft while Bobby sang the blues
    Windshield wipers slappin time, I was holding Bobbie’s hand in mine
    We sang every song that Stretch Limo driver knew.

134. song_and_dance_man
    134 | July 11, 2012 8:07 pm

@ Calo:
    Oops, That’s why I didn’t get it. I mis-referenced Bagua with Guggi.

135. brookly red
    135 | July 11, 2012 8:09 pm

@ brookly red:

He’s a Jihadi loving scumbag.

no he doesn’t love Jihadis, he doesn’t love anything, he doesn’t hate either. He is just a soulless monster, a hungry ghost… have you ever seen him with a woman? or even another man? He is wealthy but has no use for it… he owns one mirror that is enough.

136. song_and_dance_man
    136 | July 11, 2012 8:09 pm

That girl could sing.

It’s too bad there is not much video of her. Her performance at Monterey was phenomenal. And of course there is the live album of her with Big Brother.

137. 137 | July 11, 2012 8:21 pm

@ brookly red:

He’s an all around asshole.

138. brookly red
    138 | July 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Oh great… Moochell’s speech

And even more important, he needs you to multiply yourselves,” Obama said to supporters. “Think about it like that. Multiply yourselves.”

“And let me just say that if anyone in here has any doubt about the difference that you can make, I just want you to remember that in the end this election could all come down to those last few thousand people that we registered to vote. Think about it like that,” Obama said.

here is the link

the first lady is calling for voter fraud and the minority party does nothing… I am sorry I don’t see any way this can end peaceably. I just don’t.

139. song_and_dance_man
    139 | July 11, 2012 8:24 pm

later

time to cook

140 | July 11, 2012 8:25 pm

That girl could sing.

check out her gig in Toronto…
    Cry Baby

141 | July 11, 2012 8:46 pm

That girl could sing.

True. She had all the talent in the world.

142. 142 | July 11, 2012 8:58 pm

heysoos wrote:

how stupid can people get?

Whole industries in this administration have been founded on the wisdom of Obama voters. I see those “LowerMyBills” ads on every site. It used to be “Obama tells moms to go back to school”; lately, it’s along the lines of “the President offers home loan guarantees” or “grants” or “scholarships” or whatever other free-shit offer will get people to click that link.

Not that I’m against running such schemes on Obama voters, as such…

143. 143 | July 11, 2012 9:09 pm

@ brookly red:
    He’s an all around asshole.

YuuUPP!.. Now he wants to close down Vanderbilt Avenue to cars, you know, right next to Grand Central Station, and turn it into another crappy, pedestrian mall with cheap chairs and tables all around.

144 | July 11, 2012 9:17 pm

@ brookly red:
    The Obamas don’t see this as an exercise in democracy.
    He and his cadres see it as revolutionary supremacy
    by any means necessary.

145. brookly red
    145 | July 11, 2012 9:24 pm

@ brookly red:
    The Obamas don’t see this as an exercise in democracy.
    He and his cadres see it as revolutionary supremacy
    by any means necessary.

yes and ?

146. 146 | July 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Lockheed Martin cuts workforce by 740 employees

Lockheed Martin Corp , the Pentagon’s largest supplier, said it was reducing its workforce by 740 employees at its mission systems and sensors business to save costs amid U.S. defense budget cuts.

Lockheed said it notified 308 U.S.-based employees on Tuesday that they will no longer have employment with the company.

About 432 employees participated in a voluntary layoff program in May, the company said.

Lockheed had a total of about 123,000 employees as of December 31, 2011.

The mission systems and sensors business is part of Lockheed’s electronic systems segment that makes missile defense systems, manned and unmanned ground vehicles, and control systems for submarines and aircraft.

It serves the U.S. Navy, Air Force, Army and Marine Corps, and some commercial customers.

Pentagon plans to cut defense funding by $487 billion over the next decade to curb the government’s trillion-dollar deficits. Another $500 billion in spending cuts could also be implemented.

Lockheed CEO Bob Stevens said last month that additional budget cuts would cause massive disruption across the defense industry, resulting in extensive layoffs, facilities closures and an erosion of quality.

Lockheed shares fell slightly to $86.76 on Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange.

Hope ‘n Change in action.

147 | July 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Just that.

148. brookly red
    148 | July 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Lockheed Martin cuts workforce by 740 employees

Lockheed had a total of about 123,000 employees as of December 31, 2011.

Hope ‘n Change in action.

well they do spend a lot of money on high tech to identify our enemies… I could do that for free.

149. mawskrat
    149 | July 11, 2012 9:35 pm

some times yah just gotta sit on the
    deck and enjoy life…..really yah do

150 | July 11, 2012 9:42 pm

mawskrat wrote:

some times yah just gotta sit on the
    deck and enjoy life…..really yah do

That’s a fact. I like to sit on the deck with my hound
    with a cigar & a rfreshing adult beverage and a cigar,
    watching the Sun go down.
    Doesn’t get any better.

151 | July 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Hadn’t heard that.

What a dickweed.

152. mawskrat
    152 | July 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Amen brother!!

153 | July 11, 2012 9:53 pm

All this stuff about Romney & Swiss bank accounts by the
    Dems rings hollow.
    Obama sent taxpayer stimulous money to create jobs
    overseas.
    Yet, the media doesn’t seem to notice?

154. 154 | July 11, 2012 9:54 pm

أوباما? teh ghey?

155. 155 | July 11, 2012 9:55 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Like, for example, selrahC?
    ROFLMAIAO! (No, not at you my friend. At him!)

156 | July 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Good night all.

157. mawskrat
    157 | July 11, 2012 10:05 pm

sleep tight

159 | July 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Devastating:
    Barack Obama, Outsourcer-in-Chief

160 | July 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

I think it’s already a done deal.

I repeat: what a dickweed.

161 | July 11, 2012 10:23 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Barack Obama, Outsourcer-in-Chief

After all, it’s not like he hasn’t outsourced all the work he was supposed to be doing himself these past few years. He’s giving all Americans the benefit of the same outsourced life he’s been living—without the salary and the perks, of course.

162 | July 11, 2012 10:31 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

huckfunn wrote:

Barack Obama, Outsourcer-in-Chief

The first NBA president. All flash, no class. Same as he ever was… an empty suit.

163 | July 11, 2012 10:37 pm

I see John McCain is on Greta Van Sustern. I cannot stand the sight of that man!

163. 164 | July 12, 2012 12:05 am

heysoos wrote:

gangsters/gangs own Chicago…read some history….

I used to live in Chicago.

Hate the place, big time.

Speranza wrote:

Me either.

He was one of the big cheerleaders for killing Serbs.