But…But…But It’s For The Military!

by Macker ( 112 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Democratic Party, Elections 2012, Military at September 13th, 2012 - 8:00 am

Who’s the greater Fools? The Fools, or the Fools who follow them?
As a Navy Brat, I take my patriotism and love of the United States of America very seriously, as do millions of Americans. But there is one group which wears its patriotism on its sleeve and conjures up imagery which is supposed to convey that they, too, care for our Armed Forces.
Nothing is further from the Truth, and that group is, of course, the Demo☭rat Party. Witness this glorious display near the close of the convention, before the SCOAMF takes to the stage to heal the land and stop the wildfires:

The problem with this photo is: those aren’t American warships. They’re Russian:

The background — featured in the carefully choreographed hour leading up to the president’s Sept. 6 speech accepting the Democratic Party’s nomination — showed four ships with radar designs not used in the U.S. fleet.
For example, the ship in the foreground, on the far right, has a square radar antenna at the top of its masthead. That is the MR-700 Podberezovik 3-D early warning radar, commonly identified as “Flat Screen” for its appearance, a three-dimensional early warning radar mounted on the Kerch, said Eric Wertheim, editor of “Combat Fleets of the World.”
Similarly, the third ship has a MR-310 “Head Net” air search radar, shaped like two off-set bananas, at its masthead and is mostly likely the guided missile destroyer Smetlivyy. The first two ships seem to be Krivak-class frigates, but it’s hard to discern from the silhouette, experts said.
But the fact they are Russian ships is not in doubt. In addition to the ship’s radar arrays and hulls, which are dissimilar from U.S. warships, the photo features one more give-away: a large white flag with a blue ‘X’ at the ships’ sterns.
Polmar, who authored “The Naval Institute Guide to the Soviet Navy,” recognized the blue ‘X’-mark: “The X is the Cross of St. Andrew’s, which is a Russian Navy symbol,” Polmar said. (An anchored U.S. warship, by contrast, flies the American flag on its stern.)
Based on this specific group of these ship types, one naval expert concluded that this was most likely a photo of the Black Sea Fleet.

I’ll bet Ol’ Pooty shed some tears when he got word of this! I am also sad…no, livid…that there are people who continue to be suckered into believing that the Demo☭rat Party, with TOTUS at the head, actually care. They can’t bring themselves to accept the fact that there are two ships in our Fleet named after Presidents they can’t stand.
Which is but one more reason we must vote the SCOAMF and his Demo☭rat henchmen OUT on November 6.

Tags: ,

Comments

112 Responses to “But…But…But It’s For The Military!”

1. 1 | September 13, 2012 8:24 am

They could have played the Soviet national anthem. It is stirring music, and much closer to the Democrats’ ideology than the Star Spangled Banner.

2. 2 | September 13, 2012 8:25 am

Be fair -- the Dems are paying close attention to military priorities…

That will strike fear into the hearts of our enemies!

3. 3 | September 13, 2012 8:32 am

@ Mike C.:
    Doesn’t the fuel for the green fleet cost a lot more than regular oil. IIRC it does. They are damaging the military in more than one way with their religious bigotry.

4. 4 | September 13, 2012 8:38 am

Even by today’s Democrat party standards (or lack thereof), this is pretty breathtaking. I remember some crusty ol’ CPOs that are likely spinning in their graves, or stroking out if theyre still alive.

5. 5 | September 13, 2012 8:41 am

@ Mike C.:

They run up the cost of fuel and use that increased cost to justify cutting the number of ships. Cynical bastards.

6. eaglesoars
    6 | September 13, 2012 8:41 am

I got spanked by lobo yesterday and rightly so.

50 marines to ‘increase security’. Apparently from Spain.

There is a battalion in Kuwait -- w/Ospreys and Cobras.

500 marines w/armour and firepower vs. 50 marines.

7. bluliner10
    7 | September 13, 2012 8:49 am

@ eaglesoars:
    The Marines from Rota are part of the Marine Security Forces. They are a Platoon from FAST Company (Fleet Anti-Terrorist). They are trained shooters and their sole purpose in life is protecting the Embassies around the world. Most of their deployments are rarely broadcast, but for example we had a diplomatic liaison at the former Embassy in Mogadishu, Somalia in the early 90′s. FAST Co was involved in 63 firefights in nearly 50 days of deployment. Not one Marine from FAST was killed. The 500 Marines in Kuwait are mostly Aircrew and mechanics to the aviation assets. I know there is a small security element, but that is not as robust as the FAST Co. So while the numbers would appear to better favor my Kuwait based brothers (including a small detachment from my battalion), the guys coming from Spain are far more appropriate and lethal. Semper Fi

8. eaglesoars
    8 | September 13, 2012 8:50 am

Cnn is now taking the mohammed movie that was nothing more than a diversion seriously. Some actress is saying she was’grossly misled’.

Whatever.

All I know is that the men on CNN are sorely lacking in testosterone.

9. 9 | September 13, 2012 8:51 am

eaglesoars wrote:

I got spanked by lobo yesterday and rightly so.

50 marines to ‘increase security’. Apparently from Spain.

There is a battalion in Kuwait – w/Ospreys and Cobras.

500 marines w/armour and firepower vs. 50 marines.

Methinks these members of the “Marine Corpse” (as Obama has referred to them on at least two occasions) are more for show than actual security………..another foolish risk.

10. 11 | September 13, 2012 8:59 am

@ eaglesoars:
    50 marines would be about a full platoon with a small heavy weapons detachment. In todays terms that’s a lot of firepower.

11. eaglesoars
    12 | September 13, 2012 9:00 am

bluliner10 wrote:

Semper Fi

thank you for the education. I plead I’M NOT IN A GOOD MOOD AND I WANT A LOT OF DEAD PEOPLE

Until about noon, that’s my foreign policy.

Thank you for your service.

I have not earned the honor of saluting anyone with Semper Fi but what the hell -- I’m an American.

Semper Fi

12. rain of lead
  13. citizen_q
    14 | September 13, 2012 9:01 am

I despise the demoncraps as much as anyone. However they are pretty cagey. I would not expect them to show their hand so openly. Could these ships pictures just be ignorance on their part, one scary looking ship looking just like another?

Who hasn’t seen the talking heads make basic error with regards to firearm? Showing a picture of a pump shotgun while talking about assault rifles?

14. bluliner10
    15 | September 13, 2012 9:01 am

@ MacDuff:
    No, I would not bet any money against FAST regardless the opponent.

15. 16 | September 13, 2012 9:03 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Whatever.

All I know is that the men on CNN are sorely lacking in testosterone.

Funny you should mention that. Yet another acronym for CNN: Catamite News Network!

16. 17 | September 13, 2012 9:04 am

bluliner10 wrote:

@ eaglesoars:

Then I stand corrected regarding @ MacDuff….

17. rain of lead
    18 | September 13, 2012 9:04 am

CBS News Boss: We’re Not Biased
    In fact, Rhodes said CBS is a beacon of unbiased news.

Read more: http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=119078&article=10413935#ixzz26M34FAJa

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahha

18. 19 | September 13, 2012 9:07 am

@ eaglesoars:
    I think we should treat Benghazi the way Sherman treated Columbia, South Carolina. Burn the whole thing to the ground.

19. eaglesoars
    20 | September 13, 2012 9:10 am

@ eaglesoars:

Benghazi? Crimeny, Fist, get out of that bubble. Libya. All of it.

Like I said, I’m not in a good mood.

20. citizen_q
    21 | September 13, 2012 9:13 am

@ bluliner10:
    @ eaglesoars:
    I agree on both points.

I might add that the MFM needs to be called out as the covert arm of demoncrap party. The obama administration’s handling of these acts of war, is a clear example that our disastrous foreign policy and submission to islam is a feature not an unintended consequence of naive bumblers.

21. theoutsider
    22 | September 13, 2012 9:15 am

You do realize that 10 Libyans died defending our Consulate against the terrorists? We have much more support there, than opposition.

22. eaglesoars
    23 | September 13, 2012 9:17 am

@ rain of lead:

from your first link

“Fox was built into a great franchise because many people in this country don’t trust, or just plain don’t like, the other options,” he said.

Must be because the ‘other options’ aren’t biased.

23. 24 | September 13, 2012 9:24 am

@ theoutsider:

Ten Libyans, count ‘em, Ten…against a few MILLION Mohammedans. I call BULL-SHIT!

24. rain of lead
    25 | September 13, 2012 9:24 am

@ eaglesoars:

yeah, who knew?

25. eaglesoars
    26 | September 13, 2012 9:25 am

citizen_q wrote:

@ bluliner10:
    @ eaglesoars:
    I agree on both points.

Have you noticed that the collusion among reporters was exposed yesterday vis a vis questioning Romney and they are still beating that not-yet-dead-horse?

Their tool-box is empty. They have nothing else. Part of the fun of watching Morning Joe is tracking Mika looking at whatever communication device she uses and popping back up with a brand new question -- after she admitted -- ok, wrong word because she’s proud of if -- acknowledged -- that she takes talking points from the White House.

This is beyond corrupt.

26. rain of lead
    27 | September 13, 2012 9:26 am

this is good
    a 3 min vid chock full of news you can use

How to Behave During an Islamic Massacre

27. Guggi
    28 | September 13, 2012 9:26 am

US embassy in Yemen stormed in film protest

28. 29 | September 13, 2012 9:27 am

@ theoutsider:
    You got a link for that? Because I’ve not seen that anywhere. Certainly Obama didn’t mention that in his statement. Odd omission, if it’s true.

29. citizen_q
    30 | September 13, 2012 9:29 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Yes, I did. You are right their behavior is beyond corrupt. It is journOlist all over again, but out in the open. They don’t even feel the need to even hide what they are doing.

30. 31 | September 13, 2012 9:29 am

@ theoutsider:

I think it’s at FactsPulledOutOfMyAss.com.

31. rain of lead
    32 | September 13, 2012 9:33 am

@ theoutsider:

MacDuff wrote:

@ theoutsider:

I think it’s at FactsPulledOutOfMyAss.com.

found it here
    seems weak to me

32. citizen_q
    33 | September 13, 2012 9:33 am

@ Guggi:
    I heard that this film has been out over a year, I think the summer of 2011.

I feel these attacks were planned and someone just trolled around to find something as pretext. Now we have some from the Joint Chiefs of Staff trying to enforce islam’s blasphemy laws by leaning on the FL preacher.

What’s will the pretext be for the next round of muslim barbarity my posts critical and mocking of islam and mo-ham-head?

33. eaglesoars
    34 | September 13, 2012 9:34 am

citizen_q wrote:

They don’t even feel the need to even hide what they are doing

It was last year I think -- Nora O’Donell on Morning Joe -- said BUT WE CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

[deleted]

34. rain of lead
    35 | September 13, 2012 9:35 am

@ rain of lead:

looks like just a tweet no real facts to back it up
    outsider is full of shit

35. 36 | September 13, 2012 9:37 am

@ rain of lead:

Heh, yeah, I’m sure @lordxmen2k is quite the expert……. :)

36. 37 | September 13, 2012 9:38 am

@ rain of lead:
    TThat is just somebody tweeting. That is hardly verified fact. Given the anti-Romney tenor of the rest of the tweet I am inclined to think that MacDuff has the right of it._

37. eaglesoars
    38 | September 13, 2012 9:44 am

citizen_q wrote:

Oh yeah. al Zawarhiri called for these attacks weeks ago as retaliation for our killing of al Libi. This Bacile guy who made that bullshit movie? I’m beginning to think that’s part of their plan. He is self-identified as an Israeli Jew, living in Calif., currently in hiding.

Sound convenient to you? Me too.

As for the General who contacted Terry Jones- he should be discharged with pension.

38. 39 | September 13, 2012 9:49 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Our military’s top brass is looking increasingly unworthy of our military.

39. citizen_q
    40 | September 13, 2012 9:52 am

@ eaglesoars:
    We live in a sick disturbed world.

eaglesoars wrote:

He is self-identified as an Israeli Jew, living in Calif., currently in hiding.

Yes I do find that strange.

eaglesoars wrote:

I am curious if doing that was his own bright idea, or if he was put up to it.

40. eaglesoars
    41 | September 13, 2012 9:53 am

@ MacDuff:

You have no idea how disappointed I am with Patreaus (sp?)

41. Guggi
    42 | September 13, 2012 9:54 am

citizen_q wrote:

I heard that this film has been out over a year, I think the summer of 2011.

I don’t know if the film was out since summer 2011 but it was made in summer 2011. The youtube vids were out for quite a while before the Egyptian “outraged” about them.

citizen_q wrote:

Of course the were planned like the ones about the cartoons.

I can’t say how much I disgust this “preacher” but that the chairman of the JCS calls him to silence him and to strip him of his 1st amendment, is beyond belief. I always thought the US-military is there to protect the constitution INCLUDING the 1st amendment. Isn’t there an oath where they promise it ?

42. Guggi
    43 | September 13, 2012 9:55 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Patreaus

Petraeus :-)

43. Guggi
    44 | September 13, 2012 10:01 am

@ rain of lead:

Some Libyan security guards were killed along with the embassy staff. They weren’t “defending” them but were killed accidently.

44. eaglesoars
    45 | September 13, 2012 10:04 am

citizen_q wrote:

I am curious if doing that was his own bright idea, or if he was put up to it.

Let’s put it this way. There is always resignation. I got that from my dad, a pilot in WWII, awarded the DFC. You don’t take on a mission constructed to cover somebody else’s ass. You are there to kill the enemy. That is the only reason you ask your men to follow you. That’s it.

45. citizen_q
    46 | September 13, 2012 10:06 am

Guggi wrote:

Of course the were planned like the ones about the cartoons.

Agreed.

Notice how our leadership accepts and works with the position put forth by the enemy?

46. 47 | September 13, 2012 10:07 am

@ Guggi:
    The makers of this movie have every right to make it. Mohammedans don’t get a terrorists’ veto just because they are a religion of violence. Indeed, freedom must be defended when it offends people. Taxpayers money didn’t go to pay for this film. It is a private citizen exercising his rights here. It was disgusting and pussilanamous for the State Department to apologize for the hurt feelings of the barbarian horde.

47. citizen_q
    48 | September 13, 2012 10:08 am

eaglesoars wrote:

citizen_q wrote:
    I am curious if doing that was his own bright idea, or if he was put up to it.

Honor

Is it missing at the top?

48. African Moondog
    49 | September 13, 2012 10:09 am

A superb but rather down bit piece by Mark Steyn on the Islamic Winter and the waning of the west.http://www.steynonline.com/5130/the-abhorrent-vacuum

Excerpts,

The modern Middle East was created by the British and French in the power vacuum left by the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. Now another great power is waning — America — and in its own vacuum competing successors are jostling, as London and Paris did, for regional advantage: the Muslim Brothers taking power in the secular kleptocracies; a soon-to-be-nuclear Iran, reluctant to let go of its client regime in Syria; and an ever more Islamized Turkey with neo-Ottoman ambitions in its old vilayets.

49. 50 | September 13, 2012 10:12 am

@ Guggi:
    Thanks, that puts it into context. Typical of the Outsider to try to spin it in an anti-American, pro-terrorist way.

50. gizbot7
    51 | September 13, 2012 10:13 am

@ rain of lead:

That was hysterical. Thanks for sharing!!

51. citizen_q
    52 | September 13, 2012 10:13 am

@ Guggi:

As far as I am concerned rioting muslims are a target rich environment.

If the goddammed muslims get upset hearing something they don’t like, change the channel.

52. 53 | September 13, 2012 10:13 am

Saudi Money.

53. 54 | September 13, 2012 10:19 am

eaglesoars wrote:

@ MacDuff:

You have no idea how disappointed I am with Patreaus (sp?)

Far too often, it seems the more stars they get, the more they become more political. One of the reasons our military is so successful is that their mission has traditionally been unambiguous and straight-forward. These increasingly frequent forays into politics is troubling.

54. eaglesoars
    55 | September 13, 2012 10:20 am

citizen_q wrote:

Honor
    Is it missing at the top?

Yes. In pockets. But this is not new. There have always been political opportunists in the military. That General -- Dempsey? -- is one.

Try General George McClellan during the Civil War.

Perspective

55. 56 | September 13, 2012 10:25 am

@ eaglesoars:
    McClellan is exactly who I thought of. If Lincoln had left him in charge the South would have eventually won.

56. eaglesoars
    57 | September 13, 2012 10:25 am

gotta go. meeting w/Molly’s surgeon.

Just on general principles, I want to thank everyone here for -- well I dunno. Just being you guys. And hey! Where else would I have even THOUGHT about making soap? {Lily}

much love and thanks

eaglesoars

57. 58 | September 13, 2012 10:30 am

I can’t remember anyone reading a statement with the profound lack of emotion and conviction that Hillary Clinton.

58. Guggi
    59 | September 13, 2012 10:30 am

Gen. Dempsey is fugly :-) brrrrr….

59. African Moondog
    60 | September 13, 2012 10:33 am

MacDuff wrote:

I thought the same thing. Obama’s live statement was very anemic as well.

60. 61 | September 13, 2012 10:36 am

Saudi Money.

Much of our future hinges on energy independence from non-North American sources. That’s something that’s stood out with Romney; “Energy Independence” is rather gauzy and questionable as to practicality. Romney speaks of making North America energy independent, which is quite achievable.

61. MikeA
    62 | September 13, 2012 10:42 am

@ African Moondog:

just keep in mind what he said in Vegas. He had a “tough day”. I am sure the dead guys had a tougher one.

On another note, loved this line from a story about the Libya attack:

“Assuming we don’t die tonight,” the message, which was first reported by Wired, read. “We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures.”
    Seems more proof it was an inside job.

62. 63 | September 13, 2012 10:51 am

Rasmussen has Romney at 47% and Obama at 46% today. So much for Obama’s convention bounce. I think that it is going to be a nailbiter, but we CAN win, and we can still win the whole thing, House, Senate, and White House. That will be awesome if it happens.

64 | September 13, 2012 11:00 am

Our murdered Ambassador Christopher Stevens had a direct hand
    in the Libyan Revolution.
    He was smuggled into Benghazi when the rebels were having
    trouble. He organized the militias to cooperate to defeat Khadafi.
    there is some real irony

64. MikeA
    65 | September 13, 2012 11:01 am

when are they going to realize that islam and western individual rights are incompatible.

65. 66 | September 13, 2012 11:01 am

African Moondog wrote:

MacDuff wrote:

I thought the same thing. Obama’s live statement was very anemic as well.

In terms of foreign policy alone, this is an administration, and a party at-large, eaten up with apathy. The only thing that animates them is elections -- actually doing the job, not so much. Embassies under attack across North Africa and the Middle East, an Ambassador and three staffers dead and the President declines a meeting with the Prime Minister of Israel, our primary (arguably our only) ally in the region. With all this in mind, half of the American people see fit to give this President another go at it.

67 | September 13, 2012 11:02 am

MikeA wrote:

You can not conclude that and maintain standing as a Democrat.

68 | September 13, 2012 11:10 am

John McCain has an inability to admit error.
    He was on the tube this morning still defending the Arab
    Spring & his “heroes”.
    He claims that the Libyans voted against extremism!
    This would not have happened under Mommar, he was tamed
    and knew better.
    McCain needs to move to the Villages & shut up.

68. citizen_q
    69 | September 13, 2012 11:12 am

MacDuff wrote:

In terms of foreign policy alone, this is an administration, and a party at-large, eaten up with apathy. The only thing that animates them is elections – actually doing the job, not so much.

It is obvious they only truly care about their own power and position.

They are contemptible.

69. 70 | September 13, 2012 11:13 am

MikeA wrote:

Ours has become too small a world to allow people their barbarity in the interest of “diversity” and “tolerance”; their profound societal sickness impacts us as surely as though it were a rampant virus.

71 | September 13, 2012 11:15 am

Hey , if you keep up this Obama bashing, Charles Foster Johnson
    will block your account!
    How ya doin bro?

71. citizen_q
    72 | September 13, 2012 11:17 am

I saw Miss Lindsey on Fox last night saying we needed to be more involved with the a-rab spring.

72. 73 | September 13, 2012 11:17 am

@ MikeA:
    They know that. They’ve decided Islam comes first. Look at our groveling response to this attack. It is shameful.

73. MikeA
    74 | September 13, 2012 11:20 am

@ citizen_q:

We should be involved long enough for a B-1 to do a nuke lay-down…

Saw on do a demo at an airshow a couple of weeks ago. SWEET!!!!

74. 75 | September 13, 2012 11:24 am

Hey , if you keep up this Obama bashing, Charles Foster Johnson
    will block your account!
    How ya doin bro?

They say one can be judged as effectively by your circle of enemies as well as by your circle of friends, ya know?

I’m good, my friend. The little lady’s knee replacement rehab is ongoing, but she’s right on track.

76 | September 13, 2012 11:26 am

citizen_q wrote:

Were McCains lips moving?

76. 77 | September 13, 2012 11:28 am

Does anyone know if we actually fired on these savages in Benghazi?

77. 78 | September 13, 2012 11:32 am

What are you talking about? This is the best foreign policy prez ever! Someone said that and well it must be true. This administration has it in the bag. We had no other choice. Treating Israel as an annoyance and the rest of the middle east as our bffs is working I tell you!

79 | September 13, 2012 11:33 am

Glad to hear that. If she stays religious about the rehab, there will
    be no limp & no more pain.
    The quality of her life will be so much better. Good for her.

79. 80 | September 13, 2012 11:34 am

Were McCains lips moving?

They were planted firmly on the ass of our enemies.

80. 81 | September 13, 2012 11:34 am

Romney gets it.

82 | September 13, 2012 11:39 am

Hillary Clinton expressed more outrage today at the murders
    and violations of our embassies.
    Actually she didn’t, she is critical of the movie calling it
    “despicable & reprehensible”
    Apparently Hillary is much more supportive of the tortured
    Constitutional right to abortion in any circumstance, but
    must believe that free speech is a suggestion and situational.

83 | September 13, 2012 11:40 am

MacDuff wrote:

Were McCains lips moving?
    They were planted firmly on the ass of our enemies.

He is annoying & runs to every camera & mic that he sees.

83. 84 | September 13, 2012 11:42 am

Hillary Clinton expressed more outrage today at the murders
    and violations of our embassies.
    Actually she didn’t, she is critical of the movie calling it
    “despicable & reprehensible”
    Apparently Hillary is much more supportive of the tortured
    Constitutional right to abortion in any circumstance, but
    must believe that free speech is a suggestion and situational.

Did you see the clip? I mentioned earlier that her visible lack of emotion, and even conviction, was stark.

84. citizen_q
    85 | September 13, 2012 11:43 am

@ MikeA:
    I think an example should be made.

85. 86 | September 13, 2012 11:45 am

Glad to hear that. If she stays religious about the rehab, there will
    be no limp & no more pain.
    The quality of her life will be so much better. Good for her.

She’s a tough one. 30 years of marriage to me has prepared her for just about any adversity!

86. 87 | September 13, 2012 11:50 am

@ citizen_q:
    An example is being made. That example is that terrorism works.

88 | September 13, 2012 11:52 am

@ MacDuff:

No I didn’t see it, just a report of it.
    Hillary claimed years ago to be an Alinskyite
    & never backed away.

89 | September 13, 2012 11:54 am

@ MacDuff:

See , us big strong menses serve a useful purpose.

89. Alberta Oil Peon
    90 | September 13, 2012 11:55 am

@ Mike C.:
    You could put an igniter and timer on the lithium battery pack, and drop them as incendiary bombs. But the smoke is toxic, so they’d probably run afoul of the Geneva Conventions.

90. 91 | September 13, 2012 11:55 am

Romney gets it.

He does. The “North-American Energy Independence” thing struck me as fresh and doable and his response to the embassy attacks was spot-on…..which likely explains the hyperventilation of the media sycophants.

91. 92 | September 13, 2012 11:55 am

She supports the Jihad.

92. 93 | September 13, 2012 11:57 am

@ citizen_q:
    An example is being made. That example is that terrorism works.

Gawd, ain’t it the truth!

93. Alberta Oil Peon
    94 | September 13, 2012 12:00 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    This whole movie deal is fast becoming a mystery in its own right. Looks like “Sam Bacile” the director, is a non-person. An alias of person or persons unknown.

The whole thing could well be a false-flag operation, or the work of zealous but naive anti-islamists duped into it by muslims in order to create a casus belli.

94. 95 | September 13, 2012 12:02 pm

@ Alberta Oil Peon:

Sam Bacile = Imbecile?

95. 96 | September 13, 2012 12:03 pm

MacDuff wrote:

They were planted firmly on the ass dick of our enemies.

There, fixed that for ya!

96. Alberta Oil Peon
    97 | September 13, 2012 12:03 pm

@ citizen_q:
    I tend to agree. Probably the job of selecting background slides for projection was given to some artsy-fartsy “diversity hire” who picked something that looked nice and dramatic. Bet you’ll find the image exists in one of the free stock images sites on the ‘net.

97. citizen_q
    98 | September 13, 2012 12:04 pm

@ citizen_q:
    An example is being made. That example is that terrorism works.

And we will rollover, apologize to the muzz, and do their bidding and go after the muzzis object of rage du jour.

98. 99 | September 13, 2012 12:07 pm

@ Alberta Oil Peon:
    The film isn’t casus belli . The assassination of our ambassador, OTOH, is. Islam is at war with us (and civilization more generally). It is that simple. I don’t expect even Romney to say, it that clearly, though. The American people don’t want to hear it.

99. 100 | September 13, 2012 12:08 pm

New Thread.

100. 101 | September 13, 2012 12:12 pm

@ citizen_q:
    Sure looks like. Certainly Obama didn’t take a stand for American values, and neither did Clinton. Fuck how “deplorable” the movie is. The Muslim animals killed our ambassador! Full stop. We should be at war with Libya over this. There should be amazing consequences for all of those involved. We’re going to do nothing substantive about it.

101. 102 | September 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Islam is at war with us (and civilization more generally). It is that simple.

Therein lies the most important unspoken truth of the 21st Century; our fate is being controlled, primarily, by what we have chosen not to recognize.

103 | September 13, 2012 12:18 pm

She supports the Jihad.

She doesn’t sound too much in opposition.
    I just think that she likes anti Western stuff.

103. 104 | September 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Yet another reason to vote that Effeminate Asshole OUT!

105 | September 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Ya know, I know guys that are afraid of their wives, bet
    that you do too.
    Well that’s not me! I am not afraid of their wives, I’m
    afraid of my wife!
    She is waiting for me to take her to lunch. See ya!

105. Alberta Oil Peon
    106 | September 13, 2012 12:23 pm

@ MikeA:
    Bottled sunshine! Smells like victory.

106. Alberta Oil Peon
    107 | September 13, 2012 12:26 pm

@ Macker:
    How can a non-existent person be an imbecile? They guy, whoever he is knew what he was doing. But there is no registered real estate agent by that name in the State of Californicate.

107. 108 | September 13, 2012 12:28 pm

citizen_q wrote:

He is right, we do…

MikeA wrote:

@ citizen_q:
    We should be involved long enough for a B-1 to do a nuke lay-down…
    Saw on do a demo at an airshow a couple of weeks ago. SWEET!!!!

Yup, exactly the amount of involvement we need.

108. Alberta Oil Peon
    109 | September 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Oh, I know that the film isn’t casus belli in the rational world that we inhabit. But we are talking muzz here. I could easily see some Egyptian-born muzz posing as a Coptic Christian to make this film, knowing that it could be used, when the time is right, as a catalyst for riots in muzzland everywhere.

109. citizen_q
    110 | September 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Not to mention egypt. The place is a police state. Everyone seemed to know the attack was going to happen. Where were the police or army to protect our embassy?

Their absence is complicity.

110. AZfederalist
    111 | September 13, 2012 1:18 pm

citizen_q wrote:

That would be my take on this. Sheer ignorance and sloppiness. But even that is a lousy excuse. I mean, how hard is it for them to go to the Pentagon website for stock pictures?

111. 112 | September 13, 2012 2:12 pm

WHERE’S RODAN?

You just can’t make this stuff up:

Fred Armisen will be back on “Saturday Night Live” this season.

His woeful President Obama impersonation, on the other hand, is history.

TheWrap.com is reporting the late night sketch show will use newer cast member Jay Pharoah, who is black, to portray Obama starting with this Saturday’s season debut.