Bill Maher shows his racist colors

by Rodan ( 155 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Elections 2012, Fascism, Hate Speech, Liberal Fascism, Progressives, Tranzis at November 3rd, 2012 - 8:00 pm

White Progressives are one of the most racist elements in American politics. They believe non Whites are their little pets whom they can use for their amusement. Bill Maher is a perfect example of of the racism of White Progressives. He issues a threat to Romney supporters. If they vote for Mitt, Blacks will come find them.

This is despicable and racist. Bill Maher acts as if Blacks are his slaves whom he can order to commit acts of violence. The sad part is Maher’s racist attitude will not be called out.

Tags: ,

Comments

155 Responses to “Bill Maher shows his racist colors”

1. 1 | November 3, 2012 8:02 pm

He is a member of the Film Actors’ Guild, is he not? I rest my case.

2. Lily
    2 | November 3, 2012 8:25 pm

He also said this too Rodan.

Obama Mega-Donor Bill Maher Fired Up: This Election Is “The Last Hurrah For The Whites”…

HBO’s Bill Maher said during his show’s Friday broadcast that he thinks the upcoming presidential election might be the last time Republicans can rely heavily on support from white voters, whose influence and importance he said is decreasing as the electorate becomes more diverse.

Maher rattled off some statistics to back up a recent claim by South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsay Graham that the Republican Party’s traditional “angry white” voters are becoming a minority. [...]
    “This is the last hurrah for the whites, is it not?” Maher said. “It’s like the Battle of the Bulge, really.”

3 | November 3, 2012 8:31 pm

Maher is a punk. Notice that when he made his vile anti-religion “documentary” Religulous, he basically neglected to mention Islam.

4 | November 3, 2012 8:32 pm

FNC has a Romney campaign event on live from Englewood, CO right now.

I wish I could have gone to the one they had here a few hours ago.

5. eaglesoars
    5 | November 3, 2012 8:32 pm

Irony, thy name is Maher. We’re perfectly prepared to shoot anyone who comes after us.

YOU, on the other hand, would cry and beg like a bitchy little girl.

6. Dolphin
    6 | November 3, 2012 8:33 pm

@ Macker:
    What was Reagan? Wasn’t he head of some actors “union”?

7. Bureaucat
    7 | November 3, 2012 8:34 pm

Racist doesn’t mean the same thing anymore. Neither does clever or comedy.

8 | November 3, 2012 8:34 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

YOU, on the other hand, would cry and beg like a bitchy little girl.

He pays people to do that for him.

9 | November 3, 2012 8:35 pm

Bureaucat wrote:

Racist doesn’t mean the same thing anymore. Neither does clever or comedy.

truth.

10. Lily
    10 | November 3, 2012 8:37 pm

Did anyone actually watch that nasty film?

11 | November 3, 2012 8:37 pm

Not that I’m aware of.

12. Lily
    12 | November 3, 2012 8:38 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

YOU, on the other hand, would cry and beg like a bitchy little girl.

A perfect example of a *Nancy*. Just call Bill *Nancy* and it fits oh so well.

13. Lily
    13 | November 3, 2012 8:39 pm

Not that I’m aware of.

I know I didn’t. Who wants to hear him rant on about something he doesn’t know about?

14. Dolphin
    14 | November 3, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey, I have a baking question for you.. where do you find malt barley syrup? I can’t find it anywhere. I haven’t looked at a a whole foods store, but is it really that hard to find?

15 | November 3, 2012 8:40 pm

Dolphin wrote:

home brew store

16. Lily
    16 | November 3, 2012 8:41 pm

Bureaucat wrote:

Racist doesn’t mean the same thing anymore. Neither does clever or comedy.

It’s a Mad World I tell you.

17 | November 3, 2012 8:41 pm

@ Lily:

He reportedly tricked people into being interviewed for it. It had a fake title indicating that it was actually about spirituality, and the person who set up the interviews didn’t tell the subjects that Maher was involved.

That should say something.

18. eaglesoars
    18 | November 3, 2012 8:42 pm

@ Dolphin:

Hey! How are you feeling?

19 | November 3, 2012 8:43 pm

“I’m not going to just take office on January 20th, I’m going to take responsibilityfor that office as well.”

--Mitt Romney

20. Lily
    20 | November 3, 2012 8:43 pm

@ Lily:

That should say something.

That makes it even more horrible. What piece of sh*t he is.
    *shakes head*

21. 21 | November 3, 2012 8:43 pm

@ Dolphin:

And when was the last time you saw Team America?

22. Dolphin
    22 | November 3, 2012 8:44 pm

Seriously? I have no idea where to even start looking for a brew store.

23. Lily
    23 | November 3, 2012 8:44 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ Dolphin:

Hey! How are you feeling?

Here too…did they ever find out what is ailing you Dolphin?

24 | November 3, 2012 8:45 pm

@ Lily:

Michael Moore does similar things.

25 | November 3, 2012 8:45 pm

Dolphin wrote:

Seriously? I have no idea where to even start looking for a brew store.

Google?

26. Lily
    26 | November 3, 2012 8:45 pm

--Mitt Romney

Sounds like someone I want as President. Instead of *vote for revenge* person.

27. Lily
    27 | November 3, 2012 8:46 pm

Dolphin wrote:

Seriously? I have no idea where to even start looking for a brew store.

Google?

Beat me to it. ;)

28. Calo
    28 | November 3, 2012 8:46 pm

@ Dolphin:

29 | November 3, 2012 8:46 pm

@ Lily:

I’ll be you never hear him talk about what he “inherited” from Obama.

30. Lily
    30 | November 3, 2012 8:47 pm

@ Lily:

Michael Moore does similar things.

And when was the last time he put a film out…oh yeah it’s been awhile.

31. eaglesoars
    31 | November 3, 2012 8:47 pm

Dolphin wrote:

Seriously? I have no idea where to even start looking for a brew store.

Amazon

32 | November 3, 2012 8:48 pm

Dolphin wrote:

Seriously? I have no idea where to even start looking for a brew store.

you have google….look for home brew store, and your metro area

or buy on line

33 | November 3, 2012 8:49 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

Seriously? I have no idea where to even start looking for a brew store.

Amazon

I was asuming that she wanted a brick and mortar store near her.

34 | November 3, 2012 8:49 pm

I’ve got a thread in the hoppah. Does someone have an OOT, or should I use mine?

35 | November 3, 2012 8:49 pm

Macker wrote:

He is a member of the Film Actors’ Guild, is he not? I rest my case.

Matt and Trey missed the boat by not having a Bill Maher puppet in “Team America”.

36. Lily
    36 | November 3, 2012 8:50 pm

@ Lily:

I’ll be you never hear him talk about what he “inherited” from Obama.

And that will be a breath of fresh air!!! I’ll be one of two things this Tuesday night…
    Hopefully this one:

37. texasam7
    37 | November 3, 2012 8:50 pm

So what’s Bill saying? That balloting is no longer secret?

38 | November 3, 2012 8:51 pm

huckfunn wrote:

use yours…

39 | November 3, 2012 8:51 pm

“Yesterday, President Obama asked people to vote for revenge. I’m asking the American people to vote for love of country”

40. Dolphin
    40 | November 3, 2012 8:51 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    Not well. Dr. gave me two shots in the butt and put me on another 10 days of antibiotics and still doesn’t know what is wrong. If I don’t improve by Monday they are going to consider the options. This am was still running fever and head still hurts and glands in my neck still swollen and hurting.

Thanks for asking, just not used to feeling this bad. It sucks.

41 | November 3, 2012 8:51 pm

Bill Maher is one of the reasons why I refuse to take HBO. I simply won’t pay for that kind of crap.

42. Lily
    42 | November 3, 2012 8:52 pm

@ Lily:

Or this one which fits my day today.

43 | November 3, 2012 8:53 pm

@ Dolphin:
    Did you ask him about West Nile?

44. eaglesoars
    44 | November 3, 2012 8:53 pm

I was asuming that she wanted a brick and mortar store near her.

If she needs it tomorrow, yeah. I do as much shopping online as I can. The shipping doesn’t cost as much as the gas/time.

45. Dolphin
    45 | November 3, 2012 8:53 pm

Thanks, just didn’t think it would be that hard to find. Will just order it online.

46 | November 3, 2012 8:54 pm

10-4

47 | November 3, 2012 8:54 pm

@ Lily:

Michael Moore does similar things.

And when was the last time he put a film out…oh yeah it’s been awhile.

His last film was Capitalism: A Love Story in 2009.

The irony of a multi-millionaire making a film opposing capitalism is rich…

48. Lily
    48 | November 3, 2012 8:54 pm

@ Dolphin:

Really sorry you are that sick..prayers to you {{Dolphin}}!

49. Calo
    49 | November 3, 2012 8:54 pm

I left her a link upthread close to her town, i think.

50. Lily
    50 | November 3, 2012 8:55 pm

I thought it had been a while and oh don’t even remember that title either.

51 | November 3, 2012 8:56 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Dish Network has given me HBO for free a couple of times over the years. I don’t think I ever watched anything on it.

52 | November 3, 2012 8:57 pm

Lily wrote:

I thought it had been a while and oh don’t even remember that title either.

The one before that was Sicko, which was a commercial for Obamacare.

53. Lily
    53 | November 3, 2012 8:57 pm

Love of country! Sounds a helluva lot better than *Hail Obama* by a long shot.

54 | November 3, 2012 8:58 pm

NAACP screwing the vote?

55 | November 3, 2012 8:59 pm

@ Lily:

Love of country! Sounds a helluva lot better than *Hail Obama* by a long shot.

That, or “Reverend” Wright’s famous line

56. Lily
    56 | November 3, 2012 8:59 pm

Lily wrote:

I thought it had been a while and oh don’t even remember that title either.

The one before that was Sicko, which was a commercial for Obamacare.

I remember that one …I found it ironic that he would go with Cuba has better health-care for it’s people than the United States. Cuba’s Health-care is basically *stravation*.

57. eaglesoars
    57 | November 3, 2012 8:59 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ eaglesoars:

Thanks for asking, just not used to feeling this bad. It sucks.

WHOA!!

I’m really sorry to hear that. It’s got to be terribly frustrating.

58 | November 3, 2012 8:59 pm

In Ohio, I’d be filming all the polling places the day of the vote. With security. looking for obama stickers from out of state.

59 | November 3, 2012 9:00 pm

NAACP fools around with votes.

60 | November 3, 2012 9:00 pm

I don’t even watch HBO when it’s free in a motel room. Nothing there that I’m interested in. Even the T&A stuff is gross.

61. Lily
    61 | November 3, 2012 9:00 pm

darkwords wrote:

NAACP screwing the vote?

Yep they are on a rampage down here in the South.

62. Dolphin
    62 | November 3, 2012 9:00 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Yes, the blood work they did eliminated that. She (dr) doesn’t want to mess around with this and wants to hear from me if I am not a lot better by Monday. I think it is a sinus infection that has been dormant for several months -- but I am not a dr!

63. Lily
    63 | November 3, 2012 9:01 pm

@ Lily:

Love of country! Sounds a helluva lot better than *Hail Obama* by a long shot.

That, or “Reverend” Wright’s famous line

Those two lines tend to go together really.

64. eaglesoars
    64 | November 3, 2012 9:01 pm

Lily wrote:

Cuba’s Health-care is basically *stravation*.

Well, for Michael Moore that might be just the ticket.

65 | November 3, 2012 9:01 pm

@ darkwords:

Funny how the UN Planet Patrol isn’t there to “observe” this turn of events…

66. Lily
    66 | November 3, 2012 9:02 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ huckfunn:
    Yes, the blood work they did eliminated that. She (dr) doesn’t want to mess around with this and wants to hear from me if I am not a lot better by Monday. I think it is a sinus infection that has been dormant for several months — but I am not a dr!

Could be and they are nasty to get rid of and you really feel like a truck hit you.

67 | November 3, 2012 9:03 pm

@ Dolphin:
    Well I’m glad to hear it wasn’t WN. Good luck and I hope you’re feeling better.

68 | November 3, 2012 9:03 pm

@ huckfunn:

The last decent original program HBO had was Band of Brothers.

69. Dolphin
    69 | November 3, 2012 9:04 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    The lack of energy and energy for living is what is killing me. I am not used to being down!

Again thanks for the concern.

70. Lily
    70 | November 3, 2012 9:06 pm

@ darkwords:

They are here in Louisiana too. All of a sudden…ginning up people to registar to vote because they respect all peoples rights. Quote-UnQuote from a letter to the editor in the paper today.

71. Dolphin
    71 | November 3, 2012 9:08 pm

Night all. Hope I can hang out later than this on Tuesday night, but if not, it will all be the same Wednesday morning.

72 | November 3, 2012 9:10 pm

lime disease?

73 | November 3, 2012 9:10 pm

@ huckfunn:

The last decent original program HBO had was Band of Brothers.

That was a great series and I’m glad I was able to watch it somewhere other than HBO.

74 | November 3, 2012 9:10 pm

@ darkwords:

I would never register to vote with a third-party group. If you don’t register the “right” way, there’s a good chance your form will end up in the trash.

75. eaglesoars
    75 | November 3, 2012 9:11 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ eaglesoars:

Again thanks for the concern.

I know the feeling. I came down w/E coli food poisoning on SEPT 14TH. This particular strain came w/a bonus bladder infection.

I was hospitalized after 17 days. I’m still not over it.

A word to the wise -- don’t worry about this now but keep it in mind. Antibiotics, if used for awhile, will really mess up the flora in your gut. I had terrible gas and bloating -- lost a lot of sleep and it was painful. The doc told me to get to the drugstore and get a probiotic (she recommended ALIGN) -- they’re kept around the antacids. After 2 days, it’s a miracle. I can sleep and I no longer look like the Michelan Man.

76. Lily
    76 | November 3, 2012 9:11 pm

WOW obama is really bringing in the people…..
    //////////////

Less Than 200 People Show Up For Obama GOTV Rally With Stevie Wonder…

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Legendary performer Stevie Wonder this morning expressed his love for Cleveland during a get-out-the-vote rally at Cleveland State University.

His love went largely unrequited.

Fewer than 200 people showed up to watch Wonder perform a handful of his hits at the early voting event in support of President Barack Obama.

Most of the people had learned of the event just hours before the 9:30 a.m. start time. Some just happened to be in the area and followed the live music.

Campaign volunteer Ken Johnson asked who in the crowd had voted early before introducing Wonder.

Nearly every hand went up.

77 | November 3, 2012 9:11 pm

@ huckfunn:

I have it on BluRay.

78. Lily
    78 | November 3, 2012 9:13 pm

@ darkwords:

Yep and they probably didn’t quote the numbers who they registared either. It’s not like they are the most honest group …

79. brookly red
    79 | November 3, 2012 9:15 pm

IT HELP REQUEST my rig is infected with Yahoo… how do I make them go away?

80. Lily
    80 | November 3, 2012 9:17 pm

@ brookly red:

I have no idea. Sorry.

81 | November 3, 2012 9:19 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I’ve got a thread in the hoppah.

Then get it to da choppah!

82. AZfederalist
    82 | November 3, 2012 9:20 pm

@ Dolphin:

Prayers for you that they find the problem and get you fixed up.

83. AZfederalist
    83 | November 3, 2012 9:20 pm

So, who else thinks Maher looks like that weasel Julian Assange? Both cut from the same mold.

84. eaglesoars
    84 | November 3, 2012 9:22 pm

@ Lily:

I think the problem w/theWonder concert is that nobody knew about it. Bad Publicity machine.

FWIW -- sister mans the polls in Panama City -- said the turnout for early voting is HUGE

85 | November 3, 2012 9:23 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Then get it to da choppah!

As I recall, she got chopped before she made it to the choppah.

86. brookly red
    86 | November 3, 2012 9:24 pm

Lily wrote:

WOW obama is really bringing in the people…..
    //////////////

Less Than 200 People Show Up For Obama GOTV Rally With Stevie Wonder…

His love went largely unrequited.

Nearly every hand went up.

no disrespect to stevie wonder but he is long since popular or relevent… perhaps if his lyrics includes slapping bitches & shooting cops he would draw more 0 supporters, just sayin

87. eaglesoars
    87 | November 3, 2012 9:24 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

EWWWWW!!

Brain bleach……….

88 | November 3, 2012 9:24 pm

@ eaglesoars:

They were showing people standing in 4 hour lines in Tampa.
    Part of the problem is an uncredibly long ballot in Florida.

89. Lily
    89 | November 3, 2012 9:25 pm

Are you kidding me???

New Obama Campaign Video Claims He’s “Following God’s Command”…

90. 90 | November 3, 2012 9:25 pm

@ The Osprey:

Get to da choppah!

91. 91 | November 3, 2012 9:26 pm

@ Lily:

He’s grasping at straws. It won’t be long now….

92 | November 3, 2012 9:26 pm

huckfunn wrote:

The Osprey wrote:

Then get it to da choppah!

As I recall, she got chopped before she made it to the choppah.

I think everybody in that film got Predatorated except for da Governatah.

93. Lily
    93 | November 3, 2012 9:27 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ Lily:

FWIW — sister mans the polls in Panama City — said the turnout for early voting is HUGE

It might turn out to be one of the most massive voter turn-outs in in recent history…yeah obama has jacked with this country that much.

94. brookly red
    94 | November 3, 2012 9:28 pm

@ eaglesoars:

They were showing people standing in 4 hour lines in Tampa.
    Part of the problem is an uncredibly long ballot in Florida.

that is a good sign, people don’t stand in line for 4 hours if they don’t feel it’s important… ooh they weren’t giving out free cell phones were they?

95 | November 3, 2012 9:30 pm

@ brookly red:

Frank and Stevie redo a classic.

96. Lily
    96 | November 3, 2012 9:30 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Lily:

He’s grasping at straws. It won’t be long now….

God is commanding him on late-term abortions, hatred towards Israel and war on Christians and the Catholic Church?????? Not to mention he was commanded to issue stand-down orders while American’s were under attack and in a seige for at least 7 hours while people watched in real time???
    Disgusting …

97 | November 3, 2012 9:32 pm

@ Lily:

I think he meant to say Allah…

98 | November 3, 2012 9:33 pm

@ brookly red:

I agree

99. eaglesoars
    99 | November 3, 2012 9:33 pm

Part of the problem is an uncredibly long ballot in Florida.

Ah. She hadn’t mentioned that. She did tell me some funny ‘these people are too stupid to vote’ stories but I’m not allowed to repeat them.

ok, ok ok
    ———-

Voter: “All the pens are for right handed people and I am left handed.”

Sis: “If you remove the pen from the cap, you can use it with either hand.”

Voter: “I can’t use the pen without the cap.”

——————

Voter: “Why isn’t there anyone running for anything in Florida on my ballot?”

Sis: “All the contests other than the Presidential race are for Florida candidates.”

Voter: “Well, it says, United States Senate, that isn’t Florida!”

100. Lily
    100 | November 3, 2012 9:34 pm

@ Macker:

I couldn’t even watch the whole thing…he is soooooooooo concerned…yeah ask some people up North without food, water and heat. Yeah he isn’t that concerned about them now is he?
    *I BELIEVE WE ARE OUR BROTHERS KEEPERS, OUR SISTER’S KEEPERS….*
    /in reality ..not so much.

101. livefreeor die
    101 | November 3, 2012 9:35 pm

I’d like to let Mr. Maher know that if people come to “get us”, they will be in for a nasty surprise if they set a toe on our property.

102. brookly red
    102 | November 3, 2012 9:35 pm

but to stay on topic, Bill Maher implying violence commited an act of demostic terrorism and should spend 20 years on a cell block with the people he dreams about speaking for.

103. AZfederalist
    103 | November 3, 2012 9:35 pm

@ Lily:

That’s funny; I seem to recall that the seventh commandment condemns stealing from others and the 9th and 10th commandment condemn the coveting of what others have. So, getting voters to covet what the “rich” have and then vote for leaders who will steal, by government force, the belongings of those “evil rich who have benefited” more than others seems to violate a host of God’s laws. Doing what God commands? Not exactly. “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. ” Seems more apropos of BHO’s speeches

104. Lily
    104 | November 3, 2012 9:36 pm

@ Lily:

I think he meant to say Allah…

Read my thoughts there lobo! ;)

105. Lily
    105 | November 3, 2012 9:37 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Oh good grief…dear heavens they are that stupid?

106 | November 3, 2012 9:40 pm

Lily wrote:

New Obama Campaign Video Claims He’s “Following God’s Command”…

Next week will be the command to GTFO. Amen, etc…

107. eaglesoars
    107 | November 3, 2012 9:41 pm

Lily wrote:

Oh good grief…dear heavens they are that stupid?

LOL! This is why I could never do it. I’d be yelling GIVE ME THE GODDAMN BALLOT YOU MORON -- GET OUT!!

108. Lily
    108 | November 3, 2012 9:41 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

@ Lily:

Indeed, indeed….following God’s commands?…he breaks the Commandments daily…Yeah the Catholic Church has already deemed a *LIAR* and to *NOT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS*.

109. brookly red
    109 | November 3, 2012 9:41 pm

livefreeor die wrote:

You know what? I don’t own any property but I do ride the subways in Brooklyn every freakin day… I don’t fear people “comin to get me” and I don’t hide behind a AR 15… here I am today and every day

110. Lily
    110 | November 3, 2012 9:42 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Lily wrote:

Oh good grief…dear heavens they are that stupid?

LOL! This is why I could never do it. I’d be yelling GIVE ME THE GODDAMN BALLOT YOU MORON — GET OUT!!

Oh my… :lol: :lol: :lol:

111. Lily
    111 | November 3, 2012 9:44 pm

@ brookly red:

Baseball bat. ;)
    /yeah if Mahers is trying to scare people…uhmmm not so much he is pissing people off of all colors with a statement like that.

112 | November 3, 2012 9:48 pm

White racism mostly exists purely in the leftosphere. They know they are racist and vote for people like Obama in the hope it cures them of their disease. That is why Maher needs 4 more years of O. Most conservatives are going to respond to church or money. Both of which are big tents for the races. Maher has not church and if you look at his statements he hides a perversion of self behind his humor.

Anyone who has been in the military or run a large business is for the most part going to be color blind.

People being spoon fed social justice propaganda are going to grow up hoping to see a KKK member at every drive through window to validate their perverted identity. Not even consciouss of the fact that they themselves have been educated to be the worst type of racist.

8 years of Romney might make a dent in this pathology.

113 | November 3, 2012 9:51 pm

@ 109 brookly red: I was in the Rodney King riots in a city outside of los angeles. Many young black men took the opportunity to to project their anti social mindset. It is one reason, I decided to own a gun again. It would seem only common sense and wise to avoid parts of towns where people might loot after a disaster. Public Transportation is a risk at every stop. So sit close to a driver.

114. Lily
    114 | November 3, 2012 9:52 pm

A picture worth thousands of words…a rally for Romney..

116 | November 3, 2012 9:54 pm

If someone gets angry and punches someone and kills them. Society is basically going to say “Oh My that was a bad thing to do, but we have to more forward!” There is no social justice for that type of thing. You just become a forgotten stat.

117 | November 3, 2012 9:55 pm

@ Moe Katz:
    lol i hope that is sign of the Obama campaigns failed effort to thwart Hurricane Sandy. Sandy vote for Romney!!!

118 | November 3, 2012 9:56 pm

@ 114 Lily: It’s like President Romney will be the POTUS who can do “Hope and Change”

118. brookly red
    119 | November 3, 2012 9:59 pm

@ brookly red:

Baseball bat.

Really what a dumb POS, but I still want him fired…

120 | November 3, 2012 9:59 pm

Friday the 12th

121 | November 3, 2012 10:01 pm

Oregon USC looks like a game just turned it on.

121. Lily
    122 | November 3, 2012 10:02 pm

darkwords wrote:

Romney isn’t stupid to compare himself to something like a god like obama is constantly doing. I’ll be glad when this election is over and…..America is going to be singing this…

122. brookly red
    123 | November 3, 2012 10:03 pm

darkwords wrote:

LOL , here in the jungle this is that part of town, and the driver is just a union lacky… a man is as tall as he walks, and that is that.

124 | November 3, 2012 10:03 pm

Report voter fraud to True the Vote @ 1-855-444-6100

124. Lily
    125 | November 3, 2012 10:05 pm

brookly red wrote:

@ brookly red:

Baseball bat.

Really what a dumb POS, but I still want him fired…

I’d love to see him fired too for these things….

126 | November 3, 2012 10:06 pm

What’s the difference between God and Obama?

God doesn’t think he’s Obama.

126. brookly red
    127 | November 3, 2012 10:07 pm

brookly red wrote:

@ brookly red:

Baseball bat.

Really what a dumb POS, but I still want him fired…

I’d love to see him fired too for these things….

don’t tell me tell HBO…

128 | November 3, 2012 10:08 pm

@ 122 Lily: Good Romney anthem. Save this link for Roday for the election day after. “Knock on wood”

128. Lily
    129 | November 3, 2012 10:08 pm

@ brookly red:

I do by not having HBO….

129. eaglesoars
    130 | November 3, 2012 10:10 pm

Lily wrote:

I’d love to see him fired too for these things….

I don’t want him fired. Not for this. I want him to watch his ratings steadily shrink until HBO cancels him. Repudiation. Not martyrdom.

131 | November 3, 2012 10:10 pm

@ 123 brookly red: True here also. The driver won’t assist you. We have had a spate of videos of young punks cold cocking handicapped bus riders. It seems to be a game. These are just young disabled people trying to get home safely in a rough world and they have groups of young kids acting as predators. Since these predators are mostly black gang members or wanna bes, the mayor and council are reluctant to treat these crimes as hate crimes.

131. Lily
    132 | November 3, 2012 10:10 pm

@ darkwords:

Tis an excellent song for Election Day. 8-)

133 | November 3, 2012 10:11 pm

@ 129 Lily: I have HBO, I see the Maher name and skip the channel

134 | November 3, 2012 10:11 pm

@ 126 The Osprey:
    heh

134. Lily
    135 | November 3, 2012 10:11 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Lily wrote:

I’d love to see him fired too for these things….

Much better and his ego is whacked too.

135. 136 | November 3, 2012 10:11 pm

darkwords: What the Rodney King riot was to you in California, the Katrina crime wave was to me in Houston.

Everyone has their Defining Moments, when the people they thought were on their side -- or at least reachable -- proved that they weren’t. I used to like this Maher guy, for instance.

The Salman Rushdie fatwa, Bush’s recount, 9/11, Katrina, Obama’s first election: these were my defining moments. The OJ acquittal and the various blogosphere switcheroos might have been some other defining moments for others.

137 | November 3, 2012 10:14 pm

@ 136 Zimriel: similiar here. That is why I am hoping for a Romney win. A Chris Matthews break down on election night would be cleansing for the nation and liberty around the world. He can do more for the world that way then being a senator.

137. 138 | November 3, 2012 10:16 pm

Anyway when I realised that Maher was an asshole wasn’t when he did that thing about the 9/11 hijackers not being “cowards”. I agreed with him on that. The 9/11 hijackers were courageous. Twisted and evil and unholy and -- worst of all -- suicidal, but brave up to that point.

What got to me was how Maher handled the aftermath. It was how he let the backlash twist him into a rage against, mostly, Christianity; the religion whose adherents made up precisely 0% of the hijackers and plotters. And I’ll say this as one who thought he was on Maher’s side.

Maher and I weren’t on the same side, it turned out.

138. Lily
    139 | November 3, 2012 10:20 pm

@ Zimriel:

After killing so many people in the most unbelievable way possible and the horrific way so many died…how could anyone think those terrorists were brave? Sorry I have to disagree with you there. Brave? About as much as a serial killer is brave by murdering in the same town repeatedly. Evil is NEVER BRAVE it is simply EVIL.

139. eaglesoars
    140 | November 3, 2012 10:22 pm

darkwords wrote:

A Chris Matthews break down on election night would be cleansing for the nation

Well, I don’t know about cleansing for the nation but I DO know I’d be laughing my ass off -- does that count?

140. brookly red
    141 | November 3, 2012 10:24 pm

darkwords wrote:

there are no hate crimes there are only crimes. criminals should pay dearly yes, but there should be only one standard.

141. Lily
    142 | November 3, 2012 10:26 pm

@ Lily:

You want courageous? 3 ex-Navy Seals rushing to help 30 people who were under fire at an Embassy in another country ..being out numbered by 60 to 1 and saving most the people there even though they knew they wouldn’t make it out alive. That my friend is courageous…or throwing yourself on a grenade when it was thrown in your compound to save everyone else that is courageous.

142. brookly red
    143 | November 3, 2012 10:26 pm

The Osprey wrote:

What’s the difference between God and Obama?

I believe in God?

144 | November 3, 2012 10:28 pm

The OOT is up.

145 | November 3, 2012 10:29 pm

Are you kidding me???
    New Obama Campaign Video Claims He’s “Following Godallah’s Command”…

With a little edit it is right on the money

145. AZfederalist
    146 | November 3, 2012 10:55 pm

brookly red wrote:

a man is as tall as he walks, and that is that.

Yeah, tell that to the 5′ 7″ man or 5′ 0″ woman confronted by a group of 6′ + gangbangers. Walking tall is fine; walking tall and being able to stand your ground without fear is completely different. God created all men equal, Sam Colt gave them the ability to maintain that equality.

146. brookly red
    147 | November 3, 2012 10:59 pm

here is something y’all need to see

147. brookly red
    148 | November 3, 2012 11:01 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

brookly red wrote:

a man is as tall as he walks, and that is that.

*sigh* you need to come live in the jungle for a bit, there are rules youi know them you live…

149 | November 3, 2012 11:13 pm

@ AZfederalist:

I believe the phrase is, “God made men, Samuel Colt made them equal.”

149. brookly red
    150 | November 3, 2012 11:20 pm

huckfunn wrote:

The OOT is up.

when I was in high school I worked for the guy that owned one of the Mustangs… I remember it to be a 351 but it was long ago.

151 | November 3, 2012 11:28 pm

brookly red wrote:

huckfunn wrote:

The OOT is up.

I found a website last night that talked about the guy who bought 1 of the 2 Mustangs. He was 24 years old and bought it for about $2500. McQueen tried to buy it back but the guy refused. Wasn’t about the money. I can’t find that website tonight.

152 | November 4, 2012 12:47 am

brookly red wrote:

IT HELP REQUEST my rig is infected with Yahoo… how do I make them go away?

Nuke ‘em from space, it’s the only way to be sure… :twisted:

152. AZfederalist
    153 | November 4, 2012 12:50 am

The Osprey wrote:

@ AZfederalist:

I believe the phrase is, “God made men, Samuel Colt made them equal.”

I know, I was paraphrasing a bit to include some of the Declaration of Independence.

153. Prebanned
    154 | November 4, 2012 1:38 am

@ brookly red:
    They might be going after the weakest ones first.

154. AZfederalist
    155 | November 4, 2012 1:47 am

brookly red wrote:

*sigh* you need to come live in the jungle for a bit,

Thanks, no. I’ll stay on the plains where I can see them coming.