Romney slams Obama’s call for voting for Revenge

by Rodan ( 34 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Communism, Elections 2012, Fascism, Liberal Fascism, Mitt Romney, Progressives, Socialism, Special Report, Tranzis at November 3rd, 2012 - 1:20 pm

Barack Obama on Friday channeled his 3rd World Liberation ideology. He called on his followers to vote for revenge. This is straight out of the Hugo Chavez playbook. Mitt Romney attacked him over this in his speech in Ohio Friday night. He is now running ad calling out Obama’s un-American call for a vengeance vote.

Obama is a despicable character.

Tags:

Comments

34 Responses to “Romney slams Obama’s call for voting for Revenge”

1 | November 3, 2012 1:32 pm

Valerie Jarrett: “After we win this election it’s payback time.”

h/t Ulsterman Report

2 | November 3, 2012 1:38 pm

@ The Osprey:

The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them, “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.

Not sure how that differs from the first term, really…

3. 3 | November 3, 2012 1:40 pm

@ The Osprey:

The vote for revenge call is straight 3rd World Liberation. Chavez and Mugabe would be proud.

4 | November 3, 2012 1:44 pm

Hat tip Doriangrey

5. 5 | November 3, 2012 1:45 pm

@ huckfunn:

Sure fits, doesn’t it?

6 | November 3, 2012 1:47 pm

@ huckfunn:

Sure fits, doesn’t it?

According to the old fable… “if the foo shits, wear it”. :grin:

7. EBL
    7 | November 3, 2012 1:50 pm

Definition of Hutzpah: Barack Obama’s campaign manager Jim Messina tweeting how Romney is talking about “revenge.” https://twitter.com/Messina2012/status/264770679470170112

8. Mars
    8 | November 3, 2012 2:00 pm

This is also a coded demand for his loyal followers to destroy and burn if he loses.

9 | November 3, 2012 2:02 pm

Mars wrote:

As long as they destroy and burn their own neighborhoods, let them.

10. Calo
    10 | November 3, 2012 2:05 pm

@ Mars:
    Yep As Election Day Nears

11 | November 3, 2012 2:12 pm

@ Mars:
    I don’t anticipate any looting or pillaging in the vicinity of Rancho Huck. Nevertheless, I have plenty of riot suppression devises close at hand.

12. Mars
    12 | November 3, 2012 2:12 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Mars:
    Yep As Election Day Nears

My question is: Where is the arrests and secret service investigations? Secret Service is supposed to investigate threats against candidates as well as the incumbent. I saw outright calls for murder and full on murder threats there. It’s not like your twitter stuff is secret. They are not anonymous.

13 | November 3, 2012 2:15 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ Mars:

Mr Mossberg and I are ready.

Just in case.

14. 14 | November 3, 2012 2:23 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ Mars:

Mr Mossberg and I are ready.
    Just in case.

Sigh… All of my guns tragically sank in a freak boating accident off the coast of Arizona… :twisted:

15 | November 3, 2012 2:27 pm

Reason #9,567 to live in Colorado: No gun registration.

16. 16 | November 3, 2012 2:29 pm

Reason #9,567 to live in Colorado: No gun registration.

Reason #3 for living in California… :twisted:

17 | November 3, 2012 2:31 pm

In State College PA there are Romney signs and … signs for local and State dems without Obama with them:-)

18 | November 3, 2012 3:32 pm

@ 4 huckfunn:
    lol Obama would make a good muslim

19 | November 3, 2012 3:33 pm

@ 10 Calo: Anyone that riots should be shipped off to Putin. They aren’t Americans

20. 20 | November 3, 2012 3:46 pm

Revenge huh? Haha….. bring it bitches……….;)

21. texasam7
    21 | November 3, 2012 3:54 pm

Revenge against whom? They’ve in power for the past four years.

22. texasam7
    22 | November 3, 2012 3:56 pm

@ texasam7:
    “been” in power…pimf

23. 23 | November 3, 2012 4:05 pm

darkwords wrote:

ROTFLMAO… Like Putin want’s those degenerates. Hell, If I were Putin and you tried pawning those assholes off on me, that would be grounds to start another world war. I say we export them to… Ummm, Libya…

24 | November 3, 2012 4:08 pm

Syria would be better

25. 25 | November 3, 2012 4:24 pm

doriangrey wrote:

no No NO! Ship ‘em off to BFEgypt!

26. 26 | November 3, 2012 4:28 pm

@ Macker:

Well, since I was thinking that we could also send Obama to Libya, you know, give him the key’s to the Consulate in Benghazi, that perhaps they could go along as, ummm, his security detail. We could then make sure that they get the exact same amount of backup that Obama gave Ambassador Steve’s.

28 | November 3, 2012 5:07 pm

Jarrett wins she plans to gouge Bubba’s eyes out

29. Mars
    29 | November 3, 2012 5:15 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Bubba twists the knife in Obama’s back…again!

I don’t see it that way. As far as I can tell he’s following the party line and reaffirming the head of Jeep’s Asia division. The revised statement by the CEO of the Asia division changed the “all production” going to China to just production for the Chinese market.

I could be off. But, I don’t see the Clintons bucking the party line at all right now.

30. Buffalobob
    30 | November 3, 2012 6:11 pm

obama calls for revenge, Jarret calls for payback, but the nitwit who is the obama campaign mgr. says Romney is speaking of revenge. Do progs ave any reality in their miserable lives?

31. Lily
    31 | November 3, 2012 7:00 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Jarrett wins she plans to gouge Bubba’s eyes out

I agree with you this threat Jarrett is making is against democrats.
    Fear, fear and fear is what they are selling. Because they already hate Republicans and have shown they will not help out anyone who is a Republican. So this was a shot across the bow at Democrats that aren’t on obama’s bandwagon.

32. Lily
    32 | November 3, 2012 7:02 pm

Mars wrote:

waldensianspirit wrote:

Bubba twists the knife in Obama’s back…again!

They have kinda been kinda wishy-washy but still in the tank for obama…but there have been times they have let the mask slip concerning obama.

33. Canoe Convoy
    33 | November 3, 2012 9:53 pm

I like the ad. R isn’t airing it in WI, though.

34. theoutsider
    34 | November 5, 2012 9:56 am

I’m seeing the long lines in Florida, Romney is not a shoo in there. It’s going to be really close.