Blogmocracy LIVE!

by savage ( 148 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Media, Open thread, Politics at November 5th, 2012 - 9:00 pm

LIVE @ 9:00pm eastern!
IT IS TIME FOR ACTION!
Call in and join us! 1 (347) 996-5447
Email the gmail for a toll free number!
blogmocracy @ gmail .com

Listen to internet radio with The Blogmocracy on Blog Talk Radio

Tags: ,

Comments

148 Responses to “Blogmocracy LIVE!”

1. song_and_dance_man
    1 | November 5, 2012 9:06 pm

Mitt and Chair will be interviewed during the halftime show of MNF.

2. 2 | November 5, 2012 9:07 pm

The Blog is borked….

3 | November 5, 2012 9:08 pm

Why no chat on the blog moc radio?

4. song_and_dance_man
    4 | November 5, 2012 9:10 pm

doriangrey wrote:

The Blog is borked….

We’re gonna need a bigger server.

5 | November 5, 2012 9:12 pm

Sounds like Billy Jeff got Fluked.

6. 6 | November 5, 2012 9:12 pm

Whatta game we have tomorrow, eh folks? Bob and I have stocked the van with taquitos, tequila and other stuff that starts with the letter T. We’re ready to roll. Bob -- Your mic on? Where’s Suki?

7. 7 | November 5, 2012 9:15 pm

Oh yeah. Tanqueray.

8. Prebanned
    8 | November 5, 2012 9:16 pm

I need booze

9. 9 | November 5, 2012 9:16 pm

H-E-Double Hockeysticks, Bob, I thought we got rid of that echo problem.

10. Prebanned
    10 | November 5, 2012 9:17 pm

And a new Prez

11. 11 | November 5, 2012 9:18 pm

@ Prebanned:
    It’s in the cooler. Hit the tip jar, and stay away from the nachos… they’re a bit old.

12. Bob-Crotchit
    12 | November 5, 2012 9:18 pm

Jack Asbeiter wrote:

Whatta game we have tomorrow, eh folks? Bob and I have stocked the van with taquitos, tequila and other stuff that starts with the letter T. We’re ready to roll. Bob — Your mic on? Where’s Suki?

I left her at the local Smith’s to gather up all the Cheese Whiz she could fit in her back pack.

And you’re right about the game tomorrow night. It’s drumming up to be a doosie. I suspect the dead will somehow complain their votes weren’t counted once the dust has settled on the field.

13. Bob-Crotchit
    13 | November 5, 2012 9:21 pm

Jack Asbeiter wrote:

H-E-Double Hockeysticks, Bob, I thought we got rid of that echo problem.

I’m still getting used to being in the booth again. Dam the choices are tough. Obama, Romney? Who in ןןǝɥ do they play for? And where is the Heisman?

14. 14 | November 5, 2012 9:23 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    And it’s one heck of a dusty field, Bob. Reminds me of my ex. Nobody wants to roll on a bag of dust, but the Big Green Machine specializes in it. When the Johnson Machine steps on the grid, the cloud goes wild. He’s got little talent this season, and we’re *heh* talking length here, eh, Bob?

15. Bob-Crotchit
    15 | November 5, 2012 9:24 pm

Prebanned wrote:

I need booze

We have a converted Taxi that will serve your needs. And Suki looks great when she’s not driving.

16. Lily
    16 | November 5, 2012 9:26 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Oh yeah everyone and their brother will be on tomorrow night!

17. Lily
    17 | November 5, 2012 9:28 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Sounds like Billy Jeff got Fluked.

Do what???? Even he could even bring in the crowds for obama?
    /oh that is good news!
    Heavy hitter…doesn’t even work. Link?

18. 18 | November 5, 2012 9:29 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    It’s quite the mil-yo for the big guy, and I’m not sure Mr. Lizard can handle the pressure that’s going to pressure The Swamp Team to re-register as in the AAA League, if they aren’t there already. He’s dumped the farm team, the rest have retired, and all he’s got are some flat-chested cheerleaders in mom pants to cheer him on. Sad sight to see. Back to you, Bob.

19. 19 | November 5, 2012 9:31 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    *Bob -- your idea of the underseat mirrors was great.*

20. Bob-Crotchit
    20 | November 5, 2012 9:31 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    If it’s length were talking about it has to be about a pony tail.

Back to the game. The Left Divisions better team are the Huffpo Tulips, but surging in the back and trying for a wildcard spot are the LFG Toads. Coach Foster is antsy about tomorrow, not only because his future might depend upon a loss by the Kenya Ottamans, but rather for a win by the Utah Romsters. I hear it could get ugly in the stands as the fans may make like the other football fans in the EU.

21. Suki Wong
    21 | November 5, 2012 9:33 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    That is so raaaaacist Jack.

22. Lily
    22 | November 5, 2012 9:33 pm

Jack Asbeiter wrote:

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    *Bob — your idea of the underseat mirrors was great.*

:shock:

23. Lily
    23 | November 5, 2012 9:33 pm

Saints are coming to life!

24. Lily
    24 | November 5, 2012 9:36 pm

@ Suki Wong:

Oh yeah… and TOUCHDOWN!

25. Bob-Crotchit
    25 | November 5, 2012 9:37 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:

His team was never the same after the benching, trades and releases during the 07 to 12 changeover. He got rid of the best players on the team. I hear he’s thinking about selling the whole organization and trying to garner interest in the West Hollywood Badminton League.

26 | November 5, 2012 9:37 pm

@ Suki Wong:

Oh yeah… and TOUCHDOWN!

Yeah, baby!

27. Suki Wong
    27 | November 5, 2012 9:38 pm

@ Lily:
    Lily, that’s why the mirrors scared me.

No touching or looking down there.

28 | November 5, 2012 9:38 pm

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
    Benghazi is bigger than Watergate. Don’t let Obama get away with allowing Americans to die. Kick him out of office tomorrow.

29. 29 | November 5, 2012 9:38 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Foster’s big in Culver City, but he’s even bigger in Kenya according to my sister-in-law Alexa. It’s a mystery to me, Bob, that a failed team still has a strong following. Is Dark Falcon #7 from there? He’s about the only hope the Greenboys have, but he spends all his games in the locker room these days.

30. Bob-Crotchit
    30 | November 5, 2012 9:39 pm

Suki Wong wrote:

That is so raaaaacist Jack.

I said no to the boot camera.

31. 31 | November 5, 2012 9:41 pm

@ Suki Wong:
    ‘Bout time you got back from the weight room, Suki! You look very nice when you’re shiny. Pull up a seat and have some Cujo Rojo. There’s a bowl of limes, too.

32. Lily
    32 | November 5, 2012 9:41 pm

Suki Wong wrote:

@ Lily:
    Lily, that’s why the mirrors scared me.

No touching or looking down there.

Indeed Suki don’t get in that Taxi!!! :shock:

33. Lily
    33 | November 5, 2012 9:42 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:

:shock:

34. Bob-Crotchit
    34 | November 5, 2012 9:45 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:

The NBL(National Blog League) is better off with them in the playoff dumpster. How they remained in contention is only due to some DU’s trading guys like Falcon—who now wears #11— and other players that may have come from other minor league swamp teams.

35 | November 5, 2012 9:45 pm

Feedback. radio on in the background

36 | November 5, 2012 9:46 pm

fun fun fun!

(going to camera 2…bob)

37. Lily
    37 | November 5, 2012 9:46 pm

darkwords wrote:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

This should be blowing up in obama’s face! The damn treasonous media is the problem here not reporting on our treasonous president. If obama thinks Americans are not noticing this he is seriously WRONG!

38. Bob-Crotchit
    38 | November 5, 2012 9:46 pm

@ Lily:

Jack is clever, but leaves all the color to me.

39. Suki Wong
    39 | November 5, 2012 9:47 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    I wish I was in the weight room earlier. But, my sweet child decided to bake a cake while I was trying to log on here and set fires about my kitchen and I was relegated to fire extinguisher geisha girl status! The face of my microwave is now melted off, my table is 1/4 burnt and there is a pan she set on fire on my front porch.

40 | November 5, 2012 9:49 pm

@ Suki Wong:

Seriously?

Even my ex never made that big a mess in the kitchen…

41. Bob-Crotchit
    41 | November 5, 2012 9:49 pm

We’ve been in a slump lately and I forgot we use two cameras. Well that is other than the one Jack wanted me to use.

42. Suki Wong
    42 | November 5, 2012 9:49 pm

Sadly, yes.

I taught her to cook myself! :lol:

43. SciFiGuy
    43 | November 5, 2012 9:50 pm

Suki Wong wrote:

@ Jack Asbeiter:

AHHH… Safety Training. Very Good Start them young.

44 | November 5, 2012 9:51 pm

Bob-Crotchit wrote:

go to commercial…

45. Bob-Crotchit
    45 | November 5, 2012 9:51 pm

Suki Wong wrote:

Pre-playoff rituals are fun

46 | November 5, 2012 9:51 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Sounds like Billy Jeff got Fluked.

glad at least one person heard the report from PA!

47. 47 | November 5, 2012 9:53 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Now, Bob, admit you snickered at the test run in Osaka when we were autographing Nikes for the kids at the Inflatable World opening.

48. Mars
    48 | November 5, 2012 9:54 pm

darkwords wrote:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Did you catch my last couple comments on the downthread? I had to smack down the dorftrottel.

Unfortunately, I did further research and have to say, the German law is pretty reasonable, especially for Europe. It would be better if there wasn’t abortion, but required counseling before and after, a waiting period, and very limited federal funding isn’t too horrible.

49. Suki Wong
    49 | November 5, 2012 9:55 pm

Commercial Break please!

50. Bob-Crotchit
    50 | November 5, 2012 9:55 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:

That was a test for the Taxi, and you know that.

This is a family show and…

51. Lily
    51 | November 5, 2012 9:55 pm

Bob-Crotchit wrote:

@ Lily:

Jack is clever, but leaves all the color to me.

LOL!

52. 52 | November 5, 2012 9:56 pm

[Jim-- Get a close up here on this: http://tinyurl.com/aog7waa ]

53. Bob-Crotchit
    53 | November 5, 2012 9:57 pm

And now a word from our sponsors.

54 | November 5, 2012 9:57 pm

Well, the broth was a no-go.

55. Lily
    55 | November 5, 2012 9:58 pm

Suki Wong wrote:

@ Jack Asbeiter:

Oh dear! Sounds like when my son decided to make pizza…flour on the ceiling, flour on all the chairs, flour in the oven, flour in the living room. Looked like it snowed in my house.

56. Lily
    56 | November 5, 2012 9:58 pm

Oh and TOUCHDOWN~!!!! BABY!

57 | November 5, 2012 9:59 pm

Jack Asbeiter wrote:

[Jim-- Get a close up here on this: http://tinyurl.com/aog7waa ]

HELLO KITTY!

58 | November 5, 2012 9:59 pm

Jack Asbeiter wrote:

[Jim-- Get a close up here on this:

Prrrrrrrrrrr

59. Lily
    59 | November 5, 2012 9:59 pm

Eggs again?

60. Suki Wong
    60 | November 5, 2012 10:00 pm

@ Lily:
    I pity her boyfriend on his birthday.

61. 61 | November 5, 2012 10:00 pm

Interesting you mentioned it. We’ve got a new sponsor: Mil-Yo. [Jim-- Fade to commercial.]

62 | November 5, 2012 10:00 pm

I want to hear Chucky weeping, wailing, gnashing his teeth, crushing Cheetos™ underfoot and tearing out his ponytail at tomorrow’s election results….

63. Lily
    63 | November 5, 2012 10:01 pm

Jack Asbeiter wrote:

[Jim-- Get a close up here on this: http://tinyurl.com/aog7waa ]

Oh that is soooooooooo wrong! :shock:

64 | November 5, 2012 10:01 pm

Romney! Romney! Romney! Romney! Romney! Romney! Romney! Romney!

65 | November 5, 2012 10:02 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:

heh…he really mispronounces milieu.

effin idiot

66. Lily
    66 | November 5, 2012 10:03 pm

Suki Wong wrote:

@ Lily:
    I pity her boyfriend on his birthday.

LOL!

67 | November 5, 2012 10:03 pm

Jack Asbeiter wrote:

[Jim-- Get a close up here on this: http://tinyurl.com/aog7waa ]

Oh that is soooooooooo wrong!

i could not help it!

68 | November 5, 2012 10:03 pm

Eggs again?

Maybe

69. Lily
    69 | November 5, 2012 10:04 pm

The Osprey wrote:

We all do and there is a long list of people we want to see gnashing their teeth.

70 | November 5, 2012 10:04 pm

out of commercial in 3….

71. Lily
    71 | November 5, 2012 10:05 pm

LOL!

72. 73 | November 5, 2012 10:08 pm

I had a Dobe one time that acted the same way with food. It turned out to be a cracked tooth.

He was eating again before the numbing agent wore off!

73. Lily
    74 | November 5, 2012 10:08 pm

@ Mars:

No I need to go look…the troll is annoying though. It’s just like he says…Please Smack Me Around! ;)

74. Lily
    76 | November 5, 2012 10:09 pm

Obama on the half-time show…..and a lot of uh’s with a softball questions….*GAG*

75. SciFiGuy
    77 | November 5, 2012 10:09 pm

Mars wrote:

In the Congressional district of CONGRESSWOMANNNNNN Sheila Jackson Lee. No wonder calls came from downtown

76. 78 | November 5, 2012 10:10 pm

Well, Jim, last time Bob and I went out to dinner with the big guy, he ordered Chick’n Cord’n Blow. He’s got one of those faucks hipster impediments stuck in his noggin.

77. 79 | November 5, 2012 10:10 pm

Well, I’m out for the night. Gotta be at the polling place at 4:45 tomorrow morning, and I could be there as late as 9 tomorrow night, if the problems with the machines continue (marking a ‘Romney’ vote for Obama).

If there’s anything left of me, I’ll stop in and hopefully join the celebration as we vote to boot Obama’s sorry @ss back to Chicago.

78. Lily
    80 | November 5, 2012 10:11 pm

@ Mars:

Yep the NAACP are even here in Louisiana all of a sudden! WTH are they doing there??????

79. song_and_dance_man
    81 | November 5, 2012 10:11 pm

Quick turn to the game. Chair is on

80. Bob-Crotchit
    82 | November 5, 2012 10:13 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    His jowls were impressive. They looked like two big jiggling bellies when he laughed at the cheap Hooter’s costumes.

83 | November 5, 2012 10:13 pm

AZOlddog wrote:

He was eating again before the numbing agent wore off!

Leia just had dental work done a month ago. Her teeth are fine.

82. SciFiGuy
    84 | November 5, 2012 10:14 pm

@ Mars:

Cause if they get more “votes” in states that they actually lose, hardly anyone will really look at them, but gives them the extra power to claim that if they do win popular vote but lose electoral college, they can claim its not a Mandate….

83. Lily
    85 | November 5, 2012 10:14 pm

AZOlddog wrote:

He was eating again before the numbing agent wore off!

I was thinking the same thing maybe her teeth.

86 | November 5, 2012 10:15 pm

Bob-Crotchit wrote:

@ Jack Asbeiter:

his head looks like the glans and meatus of an erect penis.

85. Calo
    87 | November 5, 2012 10:15 pm

@ SciFiGuy:
    I have to be in that town tomorrow.
    But, I will make sure I’m outta there before the polls close.
    In case.

Just because, I’m from LA and Rodney King riots still are in my memory bank.

86. song_and_dance_man
    88 | November 5, 2012 10:16 pm

ha Mitt just took full responsibility for the Patriots wins. He said it in jest while suggesting that pols have to take responsibility for other things that are not so good.

87. 89 | November 5, 2012 10:17 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    She was hot when she was singing with Sonny, but then she got her nose bobbed and turned hotter… and a bit dumber.

88. Lily
    90 | November 5, 2012 10:18 pm

SciFiGuy wrote:

@ Mars:

I don’t know if that is going to work all that well here in the South.
    Because their freedom of religion; people take seriously here. And obama has certainly pissed away that voting block at least down here.

89. 91 | November 5, 2012 10:18 pm

AZOlddog wrote:

He was eating again before the numbing agent wore off!

Leia just had dental work done a month ago. Her teeth are fine.

Yeah, same here! The crack was in a tooth that had been worked on six weeks before.

90. Bob-Crotchit
    92 | November 5, 2012 10:19 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    She only looks like that when she’s standing next to prettier people.

If she stood by me she would look like a rag.

91. 93 | November 5, 2012 10:19 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Bob, I really wish you hadn’t said that. Now all I can hear is that wet “slap slap slap” sound from his chins when he laughed. Ugh. Gimme some more Cujo.

92. 94 | November 5, 2012 10:23 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Well, Bob, *urp* I don’t disagree. If I were a homo, I’d buy you a drinky or five if you get my drift, but I’m not so I won’t. We’re still on a budget. *urp*

93. Lily
    95 | November 5, 2012 10:23 pm

Now the Saints need to PLAY in the second half….for a change.

94. Suki Wong
    96 | November 5, 2012 10:24 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    Jack, you either need a new pair of glasses or more Cujo to readjust your vision tonight.

All I know is it was lucky she didn’t go snow skiing with Sonny.

95. Bob-Crotchit
    97 | November 5, 2012 10:25 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:

The good thing about that night was- there was no entrees that had his biggest sponsors items on the menu. I could not bear seeing frothing and bubbling orange ooze coming from that mouth and spilling from triple chin to table.

96. Bob-Crotchit
    98 | November 5, 2012 10:28 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    AS I always say to those who want to buy me a drink. Sure, but don’t touch my junk.

97. Lily
    99 | November 5, 2012 10:29 pm

YES PERFECT THROW!!!!!!

98. Bob-Crotchit
    100 | November 5, 2012 10:29 pm

Suki Wong wrote:

All I know is it was lucky she didn’t go snow skiing with Sonny.

If I were a tree and saw her coming I would have moved.

99. 101 | November 5, 2012 10:29 pm

@ Suki Wong:
    I have 7 glasses in front of me already. Two more might get me fired from the “Dads Coaching Teen Cheerleaders Help Group” again. Don’t ask.

100. Calo
    102 | November 5, 2012 10:31 pm

That furby thing is still spinning about on the previous thread.

Pretty funny guy.

101. Lily
    103 | November 5, 2012 10:31 pm

This is just AWESOME NEWS….of course the turn-over isn’t in the game.

Even With Jay-Z And Bruce Springsteen By His Side, Obama Ends Campaign In Half-Empty Stadium

President Obama’s big rally tonight turned out to be just like his first, opening salvo of the 2012 campaign: a half-empty arena in Ohio. According to RealClearPolitics’ Scott Conroy, there were “empty seats scattered around the upper-level of Nationwide Arena … Four years ago, after all, Obama was easily filling venues larger than that …” The event even featured Bruce Springsteen and Jay-Z, and Obama still couldn’t fill it out.

As it turns out, the empty seats didn’t look exactly “scattered.” They looked like substantial portions of the upper bowl of the arena, according to photos tweeted by those in attendance.

104 | November 5, 2012 10:31 pm

Bob-Crotchit wrote:

@ Jack Asbeiter:

we are making martinis in the production truck if you and jack and suki want some

103. Lily
    105 | November 5, 2012 10:32 pm

Calo wrote:

That furby thing is still spinning about on the previous thread.

Pretty funny guy.

WHAT????? That damn furry is still going on with his rambling????

104. Lily
    106 | November 5, 2012 10:33 pm

Jack Asbeiter wrote:

@ Suki Wong:

:shock:

105. 107 | November 5, 2012 10:34 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Heh. You know me, Bob. We’re man enough to accept and give a hug, but we ain’t gonna grind it. That’s what I like about Suki. She dares us to grind back.
    (Okay, that didn’t come out right, but you know what I mean, and so does she.)

106. Mars
    108 | November 5, 2012 10:36 pm

Calo wrote:

That furby thing is still spinning about on the previous thread.
    Pretty funny guy.

It went dead so I left. Did it have anything important to say?

107. 109 | November 5, 2012 10:36 pm

@ Lily:
    Oh… I didn’t mean to type that out loud. Didn’t know the mic was still on…

108. Lily
    110 | November 5, 2012 10:36 pm

Dammit another damn turn-over!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH! It’s painful. :(

109. Mars
    111 | November 5, 2012 10:37 pm

Calo wrote:

That furby thing is still spinning about on the previous thread.
    Pretty funny guy.

Furby fits. All it does is repeat a whole ton of prerecorded statements and then occasionally goes off in it’s own language. (Furbish and gibberish.)

110. Calo
    112 | November 5, 2012 10:37 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    *Must remember to do a Saturday Lecture on Liver Organ Donation and the Societal Necessity for Blogger’s Health.*

111. Canoe Convoy
    113 | November 5, 2012 10:38 pm

Is it too early for some Kate Smith? God Bless America

112. Lily
    114 | November 5, 2012 10:38 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:

Well Jack there is some Southern Belles here and God Bless you we will *WHACK* you with a our parasols. ;)

113. Bob-Crotchit
    115 | November 5, 2012 10:38 pm

To quote another.

Homey don’t play that.

For some odd reason I feel like whistling dodging a close call.

116 | November 5, 2012 10:39 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Jack Asbeiter:

that would be ideal for Transplant Grand Rounds at Blogmocracy General Hospital…

115. Lily
    117 | November 5, 2012 10:39 pm

@ Mars:

A furry furbie?????

116. Lily
    118 | November 5, 2012 10:41 pm

Mars wrote:

Calo wrote:

That furby thing is still spinning about on the previous thread.
    Pretty funny guy.

It went dead so I left. Did it have anything important to say?

It never has anything useful to say. ;)

117. Mars
    119 | November 5, 2012 10:41 pm

@ Lily:
    Well all Furby’s are furry. And he sure as hell isn’t Ferb. Ferb is intelligent and doesn’t speak if there isn’t something to be said.

118. Calo
    120 | November 5, 2012 10:44 pm

@ Mars:
    LOL

My kids used to have a couple of Furbies that ended up in the attic a year later.

It used to crack me up when I was up in the attic and the Furbies were still talking to each other a year later. Thank goodness Duracell doesn’t keep going.

119. Lily
    121 | November 5, 2012 10:44 pm

@ Mars:

Once you corner it …it changes the subject.

120. 122 | November 5, 2012 10:46 pm

@ Calo:
    I was joking. I’ve only had half a beer, and now I’m going back to the van to sleep it off. Meet me therrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

121. Lily
    123 | November 5, 2012 10:47 pm

I’m seeing a running game with the Saints for a change. Please don’t turn it over again.

122. Mars
    124 | November 5, 2012 10:47 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Mars:
    LOL

Yep, my family had a lot of them, my dad was collecting. The weird part is when ones without batteries start talking. (Don’t ask.)

Right now my kids are excited because I put batteries in an E.T. and a Furby 2.0. They were going nuts watching them talk.

123. Lily
    125 | November 5, 2012 10:48 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:

I was teasing you..back of the van? Meet you? :shock: Oh dear!

124. Mars
    126 | November 5, 2012 10:48 pm

@ Mars:
    Once you corner it …it changes the subject.

Well, I kept him busy for a while. It appears that when you violate the Godwins law, it gets riled up.

125. Lily
    127 | November 5, 2012 10:49 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:

:oops: That was to Calo. Oh my……

126. Mars
    128 | November 5, 2012 10:49 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    I was teasing you..back of the van? Meet you? Oh dear!

Does he have candy?

127. Lily
    129 | November 5, 2012 10:51 pm

Mars wrote:

@ Mars:
    Once you corner it …it changes the subject.

Yeah it gets a little nasty doesn’t it…it doesn’t even keep track of it’s lies….tragic.

128. Lily
    130 | November 5, 2012 10:52 pm

Mars wrote:

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    I was teasing you..back of the van? Meet you? Oh dear!

Does he have candy?

I don’t know. LOL!

129. Lily
    131 | November 5, 2012 10:52 pm

TOUCHDOWN!!!

130. Lily
    132 | November 5, 2012 10:56 pm

What the hell was that??????? On the football game…illegal forward pass!

133 | November 5, 2012 11:01 pm

Lily wrote:

What the hell was that??????? On the football game…illegal forward pass!

gonna guess the throw was in front of the line of scrimmage or it was thrown after a forward pass…

(not watching the game )

132. 134 | November 5, 2012 11:02 pm

Calo wrote:
    @ Jack Asbeiter:

Can I donate Barack Obama’s heart? It ought to be perfectly good, since he’s obviously never used it… :twisted:

133. Lily
    135 | November 5, 2012 11:03 pm

You should have seen it…the guy was lying down in the end-zone and then got up to fake out the Saints and was thrown a pass to him..never seen anything like it. Didn’t work.

134. Lily
    136 | November 5, 2012 11:05 pm

Wait a minute …he has one?

137 | November 5, 2012 11:05 pm

OOT is up, n’at, yinz.

136. Calo
    138 | November 5, 2012 11:05 pm

@ Lily:
    LMAO

If I meet this trick or treater, I’d have to steal his bag of candy snd then smack him with the bag.

Just because he deserved it.

137. Calo
    139 | November 5, 2012 11:07 pm

Nite CW.

And, it was nice to hear your take on PA tonight.

138. Lily
    140 | November 5, 2012 11:08 pm

@ Calo:

Oh my word! Oh yes a whack is well deserved there. LOL!

139. Lily
    141 | November 5, 2012 11:09 pm

Nite!

142 | November 5, 2012 11:14 pm

i was gonna stay up, but i guess not.

anyway, the oot is up

143 | November 5, 2012 11:26 pm

Calo wrote:

Nite CW.
    And, it was nice to hear your take on PA tonight.

glad someone heard it!

142. 144 | November 5, 2012 11:31 pm

This is the endorsement that can change the election!

143. 145 | November 5, 2012 11:35 pm

@ Jack Asbeiter:
    I was teasing you..back of the van? Meet you? Oh dear!

*snrrrk* Eh? That you Janice? Janice… *snrorrrzzzzzzzzzz*

144. Bob-Crotchit
    146 | November 6, 2012 12:01 am

This is the endorsement that can change the election!

It’s like the Jack and Bob hoping their next show appears on ESPN. We’d have a better chance looking for a Marathon race at the south pole involving nudists, or Sandusky getting a gig with the Boy Scouts.

145. song_and_dance_man
    147 | November 6, 2012 12:03 am

I had a dream that America could be restored, and then the 2nd Reagan term ended.

146. song_and_dance_man
    148 | November 6, 2012 12:10 am

Tomorrow is a defining moment for the 20 to 40 years I have left on this planet. It is for my son and his children that I am worried even with a Mitt win. There will be little unraveling of the damage done to this country from Wilson on. My son’s only hope is that the tide will be pushed back to a livable level that will afford his children’s children to push further back.