Chicks Dig Guys Who Vote

by Bunk X ( 308 Comments › )
Filed under Art, Democratic Party, Economy, Elections 2012, Humor, Open thread, Politics, Progressives, Socialism at November 6th, 2012 - 3:00 pm

This election is going to determine the fate of Our Nation. Are we going to emulate failed European-style socialism, or are we going to stand up, get bureaucracy out of the way and let the free-market engine of prosperity take us and the rest of the civilized world out of the doldrums that we’ve experienced for the past four years? In sailing terms, the US economy is in irons, and it shouldn’t have to be this way.

The very people who caused this geopolitical financial mess claim that people like me who oppose the economic self-destruction of this Great Country are racist homophobic women-haters, anti-science, knuckle-dragging drooling cavemen who want to destroy the environment and eat your babies in front of your God Denying Eyes. If you believe any of that crap you have no credible reason to vote.

By definition I’m a liberal. I want to change things. I want to elect officials who are fiscally conservative, morally sound, and who will protect our nation and allies from danger, both here and abroad, regardless of party affiliation. The Democrat Party offers none of that today, only lies, smears, cheap shots and half-truths. Throw the bastards out tomorrow.

The Chicks will dig you.

Bunk

Tags: , , ,

Comments

308 Responses to “Chicks Dig Guys Who Vote”

1 | November 6, 2012 3:14 pm

Chicks did guys who are not metro-sexual girlie men – guys who vote Republican are a turn on!

2. John Difool
    2 | November 6, 2012 3:42 pm

Conservatives are classical liberals as were our founding fathers.

Not the Marxists & entitlement bedwetters on the left who have hijacked the name for well over 40 years running.

3. 3 | November 6, 2012 3:46 pm

CA Senator Diane Feinswein has a very good chance of getting the boot.

4 | November 6, 2012 3:48 pm

Bunk X wrote:

CA Senator Diane Feinswein has a very good chance of getting the boot.

Whoa, that’d be sweet!

5. Daffy Duck
    5 | November 6, 2012 3:52 pm

@ Bunk X:

Based on what? RCP has the old hag polling at +20…

6. 6 | November 6, 2012 3:54 pm

@ Bunk X:

Really? That’s a surprise! I’d love to see that. What a nice grace note to end a Romney Landslide on… :evil:

7. 7 | November 6, 2012 3:56 pm

@ Daffy Duck:
    RCP is, in a word, bullshit, though. They are taking the average of polls that use different methodologies and pretending that it has any meaning. Statistically it does not. They are different sets of data. They have no intersection, no point of commonality. It is like taking the average of orange juice and puce.

8. 8 | November 6, 2012 3:56 pm

@ Daffy Duck:
    In previous elections she garnered less than 50%, but she was running against a field that diluted the vote. This time she’s only got one opponent – Republican Elizabeth Emken. Orange County Register called it for Emken.

[Oopsie. Fact check busted. See below.]

9. Daffy Duck
    9 | November 6, 2012 4:03 pm

Oh, I know RCP is bullshit, but every poll that they’re averaging for that race has what’s-her-face up ~+20. Was just wondering if all the polls could be off, and by 20%???

@ Bunk X:

Oh, yeah, that would make a difference. Now, that raises the question, does Romney get any hopes if Emken beats Diane? For instance, here in MI, polls show Romney/Obama close, but show (D) Senator incumbent (Stabenow) up like 15-points over (R) challenger. I *presume* that means there are a lot of split-ticket voters here…same for CA?

10. 10 | November 6, 2012 4:10 pm

@ Daffy Duck:
    The popular vote in CA will be interesting to see, but I’ll eat a horse dick sandwich if Romney wins the electoral.

11. Bob-Crotchit
    11 | November 6, 2012 4:12 pm

Nothing better than a pin-up holding a pin-up

12. song_and_dance_man
    12 | November 6, 2012 4:14 pm

Vote Bunk. Or if you’re a (D), bunk vote.

13. John Difool
    13 | November 6, 2012 4:15 pm

Daffy Duck wrote:

@ Bunk X:

Yes but that could mean a lot of Dem displeasure with specifically Obama. They may not vote all the way down ticket for the GOP just because they no longer want him in office.

Same reason why some polling shows Romney ahead in Virginia but the same polling shows Tim Kaine with a consistent lead over George Allen.Although they are now unenamored with Obama & want a change of president, voting all the way down ticket for Republicans may be a hard pill to swallow for a hardcore Democrat.

14. song_and_dance_man
    14 | November 6, 2012 4:15 pm

haha black and white gravatars rule. Back down you colored ones.

15. 15 | November 6, 2012 4:16 pm

I wonder how many illegal undocumented aliens are voting?

Some years back when I registered to vote in this parish (Louisiana county) I was amazed that the registrar only asked to see my driver’s license as an ID. I showed her but I told her that I was born overseas (Germany) so I was prepared to show my naturalization certificate (Jun 1971). That lady was amazed, she never saw a naturalization certificate! It looks like a diploma of sorts with my photo.

My brothers had the same experience. NEVER asked for proof of birth.

No where on the drivers license does it show country of birth. I wonder how many aliens (illegal OR legal) slip by and get registered?

16. 16 | November 6, 2012 4:16 pm

Bunk X wrote:

Republican Elizabeth Emken. Orange County Register called it for Emken.

Voted for her…

17. song_and_dance_man
    17 | November 6, 2012 4:17 pm

Speranza wrote:

guys who vote Republican are a turn on!

wow…I can’t believe you keyed that. I never knew.
    8-)

18. 18 | November 6, 2012 4:17 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

haha black and white gravatars rule. Back down you colored ones.

Pay very careful attention to MY colored gravatar…. :twisted: Cause… she can SEE you… :oops:

19. 19 | November 6, 2012 4:18 pm

@ Daffy Duck:
    I didn’t fact check the missus. In 2006, Feinswein got 59.4% to Mountjoy’s 35%. The other four(non-write-in) candidates got less than 2% each. Lo siento.

20. 20 | November 6, 2012 4:19 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

haha black and white gravatars rule. Back down you colored ones.

Farkin’ A. Eat it, bitches.

21. John Difool
    21 | November 6, 2012 4:20 pm

doriangrey wrote:

song_and_dance_man wrote:
    haha black and white gravatars rule. Back down you colored ones.

Pay very careful attention to MY colored gravatar…. Cause… she can SEE you…

Hey wait, is that a sni

22. song_and_dance_man
    22 | November 6, 2012 4:21 pm

Bunk X wrote:

This time she’s only got one opponent — Republican Elizabeth Emken. Orange County Register called it for Emken.

SoCal has the greater population, but Orange County cannot seal the deal on it’s own. But you never know. I called Davis’ recall well before it happened and Ahnold taking the seat. Many thought I was nuts when it was just rumor.

23. song_and_dance_man
    23 | November 6, 2012 4:26 pm

Bunk X wrote:

With or without relish?

24. song_and_dance_man
    24 | November 6, 2012 4:28 pm

Peter wrote:

I wonder how many illegal undocumented aliens are voting?

Here in NM they get drivers licenses , so the number is probably high.

25. 25 | November 6, 2012 4:28 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I’ll have it on rye with mustard and I’ll chew it with my mouth open.

26. John Difool
    26 | November 6, 2012 4:29 pm

Bunk X wrote:

yea, but Arnold is a movie star. Even a lot of liberals thought it would be cool to have a novelty governor who starred in all the best action movies from the ’80’s & early ’90’s.

Am I to believe that by what you guys posted above Emken is gonna take Feinstein’s seat?

If so, that is fucking huge & really doesn’t bode well for Barrylicious, even if it turns out she’s close in a squeaker.

27. 27 | November 6, 2012 4:30 pm

PSA

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQr44rw7wBQ

28. Daffy Duck
    28 | November 6, 2012 4:30 pm

@ Bunk X:

OK, thanks.

29. 29 | November 6, 2012 4:31 pm

@ Bunk X:
    Re: Feinswein
    The missus was referring to the June 2012 primary. Feinswein got 49.5% against a large field who voted against her.

30. 30 | November 6, 2012 4:33 pm

@ John Difool:
    If it happens, it will be by a very slim margin.

31 | November 6, 2012 4:34 pm

sooooo, anything happening today?

32. song_and_dance_man
    32 | November 6, 2012 4:34 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Cause… she can SEE you…

No prob. As a boy I was well trained in the art of duck and cover.

33. citizen_q
    33 | November 6, 2012 4:34 pm

Southfield Twp. voter appears to die, then asks ‘Did I vote?’

Southfield Township — Sometimes dead men really do get to vote.

Ty Houston, 48, a home care registered nurse, was toiling on his absentee ballot Monday afternoon when things got strange at township offices on 13 Mile.

“I was filling out the form as were an elderly couple sitting at a nearby table,” said Houston on Tuesday. “His wife, who was helping him fill out the ballot, asked him a couple of questions but he didn’t respond. She screamed for help and I went over to see what I could do.”

Houston laid the victim on the floor and went to work.

“He was dead,” Houston said. “He had no heartbeat and he wasn’t breathing. I started CPR, and after a few minutes, he revived and started breathing again. He knew his name and his wife’s name.”

What happened next astounded Houston and the victim’s wife.

“The first question he asked was ‘Did I vote?'”

Dumbfounded, the man’s wife told him that whether he voted was the least of their concerns.

“She told him ‘Your life is my concern,'” Houston said.

According to Houston, the man — who had a tracheotomy in his throat — gulped down a few more breaths and then told her there are only two things that are important to me: “That I love you and that I finished what I came here to do … vote.”

No word if he voted D or R :-)

34. 34 | November 6, 2012 4:35 pm

sooooo, anything happening today?

Bill Cunningham was just on Hannity saying that OH is going Romney in a big way.

35. 35 | November 6, 2012 4:36 pm

Hey, cw– I noticed that M’s not listed in the right sidebar anymore. Did she get too busy in meatworld?

36. song_and_dance_man
    36 | November 6, 2012 4:37 pm

John Difool wrote:

Bunk posted it. Strange things happen in CA all the time. Who would have thought that Moonbeam would once again be GOV.

37. song_and_dance_man
    37 | November 6, 2012 4:38 pm

sooooo, anything happening today?

Yes. Black and white gravatars are in.

38 | November 6, 2012 4:38 pm

@ Bunk X:

she is still hands on, might have de-listed herself for legal reasons regarding something going on in the meat world.

39. song_and_dance_man
    39 | November 6, 2012 4:39 pm

Bunk X wrote:

I noticed that M’s not listed in the right sidebar anymore.

I noticed that over a week ago. The answer was busy with other things.

40 | November 6, 2012 4:39 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Who would have thought that Moonbeam would once again be GOV.

frikin’ moon

41 | November 6, 2012 4:39 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

sooooo, anything happening today?
    Yes. Black and white gravatars are in.

sweet! i love being a head of the fashion curve!

42. song_and_dance_man
    42 | November 6, 2012 4:40 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

I sense a huge Mitt win.

43 | November 6, 2012 4:41 pm

I’m sticking with the goofy sprig of hair till it comes back in style

44. John Difool
    44 | November 6, 2012 4:41 pm

@ citizen_q:

If he was clinically dead at the time, I’ll say democrat.

45 | November 6, 2012 4:42 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:
    I sense a huge Mitt win.

i want a complete repudiation and take down of these socialist bastards who are trying to ruin my country. a humiliating loss would be most excellent. send the coddled racial hire away.

46 | November 6, 2012 4:42 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

I’m sticking with the goofy sprig of hair till it comes back in style

HA!

47. 47 | November 6, 2012 4:43 pm

I’m fashionable, too! I was into the all-black thing before Goths came along as well. Just skippin’ along ahead of the curve. I voted for Romney, too…

48. John Difool
    48 | November 6, 2012 4:44 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:
    I sense a huge Mitt win.

Yes, & via AoS, Adams County, Colorado is poised to go Red for the first time since 1984 in a big margin.

All politics is local & if this reflects nationally, it’s gonna be a disaster for Barry.

49. song_and_dance_man
    49 | November 6, 2012 4:45 pm

sweet! i love being a head of the fashion curve!

Vogue baby, strike a pose.

The other things that’s happening today is tomorrow is Wednesday and the start of and stop of having to deal with Tuesday.

I think I’m gonna call in sick for tomorrow because I plan to drink more than I should tonight.

50. citizen_q
    50 | November 6, 2012 4:46 pm

@ citizen_q:
    If he was clinically dead at the time, I’ll say democrat.

Sounds like the old joke about the lifelong Republican from Chicago who changed parties and voted democratic after he died.

Thought it was a heartwarming story to ease the tensions of the day.

51. Buckeye Abroad
    51 | November 6, 2012 4:46 pm

@Bunk

Why is the woman in the pic wrapped in a Dutch flag?

52. song_and_dance_man
    52 | November 6, 2012 4:48 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

I’m sticking with the goofy sprig of hair till it comes back in style

We should all borrow each others gravatar just to confuse the lurkers.

53 | November 6, 2012 4:49 pm

Buckeye Abroad wrote:

@Bunk
    Why is the woman in the pic wrapped in a Dutch flag?

Partij voor de Vrijheid!!!!!

RAAAAACISTS!!!!

54 | November 6, 2012 4:49 pm

Black & white avatars are so colorless… :mrgreen:

55. citizen_q
    55 | November 6, 2012 4:49 pm

Interesting, no photos on Drudge?

56. John Difool
    56 | November 6, 2012 4:51 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Interesting, no photos on Drudge?

Probably saving all that white space for the pic of Barry eating a shit sandwich for later on tonight.

57. song_and_dance_man
    57 | November 6, 2012 4:51 pm

I’m with you on that. BTW, have you seen this? buzz summed it up nicely saying something to the effect that we are experiencing a silent communist coup.

58 | November 6, 2012 4:51 pm

UN watchers shocked, i tell you, shocked!

59. Buckeye Abroad
    59 | November 6, 2012 4:51 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

sooooo, anything happening today?

Yawn.

60. 60 | November 6, 2012 4:51 pm

I have continuously owned at least one pair of Clarks desert boots since 1965. I eschew them a bit for the moment however as they and their clones seem to be popular with metrosxuals. Five pairs of Clarks and at least twenty black tee shirts wait for current fads to pass.

61. citizen_q
    61 | November 6, 2012 4:52 pm

@ John Difool:
    If it’s a good one, might just be my new wallpaper.

62. Buckeye Abroad
    62 | November 6, 2012 4:53 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

I’m sticking with the goofy sprig of hair till it comes back in style

We should all borrow each others gravatar just to confuse the lurkers.

No, I really look like my gravata. Yes, I am a single cell amoeba.

63 | November 6, 2012 4:53 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

i knew this punk was bad news on day one.

64. song_and_dance_man
    64 | November 6, 2012 4:54 pm

John Difool wrote:

Based on nothing more than us here commenting on the status of our individual locales it seems Chair is about to be ousted.

Thank god for us.

65. 65 | November 6, 2012 4:55 pm

@ Buckeye Abroad:
    She’s not. It’s the flag of The Netherlands, silly.

66. Lily
    66 | November 6, 2012 4:57 pm

Bunk X wrote:

song_and_dance_man wrote:

haha black and white gravatars rule. Back down you colored ones.

Farkin’ A. Eat it, bitches.

Bunk..Bunk…Bunk! Uhmmm-uhmmm. Oh you did not go there! Looks like I’m going to have to get that parasol out. Oh-yeah! 8-)

67. John Difool
    67 | November 6, 2012 4:57 pm

For all you Yinzers here. Here’s an inspiring pic of Romney walking off the tarmac at Pittsburgh International today. Check out the parking garage in the background. Romney was said to be totally surprised & visibly moved by this:

68. song_and_dance_man
    68 | November 6, 2012 4:58 pm

John Difool wrote:

I hope he shows this with an ‘Eat This’ caption.

69. Mars
    69 | November 6, 2012 4:58 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

That’s exactly the type of writeup I’ve been trying to put together since 08. Wow, that is perfect.

70. Buckeye Abroad
    70 | November 6, 2012 4:59 pm

Ayaan Hirsi Ali was unavailable for comment.

OT – I was suppose to go to Amsterdamn next week for a conference, but it was cancelled. Thank goodness. The place is a kip.

71. citizen_q
    71 | November 6, 2012 5:00 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Damn! I’d wondered what the conneciton of al-man-sour was to comrade zero. I’d heard about man-sour’s facilitating of comrade zero’s entry into al’harvard.

72. 72 | November 6, 2012 5:00 pm

In order to have a clear call by the end of the night don’t we need enough landslide states in the EC to make Ohio and their delayed (10 days for absentee and provisional ballet reconciliation)process irrelevant to the tally?

73. Lily
    73 | November 6, 2012 5:00 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Excatly…yes it is! But I just got back from voting and the at the polls it was hopping!! Not to mention there was a big guy there to make sure no one was intimating people who were going to vote. First time I have seen that. I ask how the turn-out was and they said it was huge!! Good sign there!

74 | November 6, 2012 5:01 pm

John Difool wrote:
    I hope he shows this with an ‘Eat This’ caption.

Looks like it would fit Mooch’s calorie requirements for him

75. song_and_dance_man
    75 | November 6, 2012 5:01 pm

Buckeye Abroad wrote:

No, I really look like my gravata. Yes, I am a single cell amoeba.

I can see you attend the same barber as waldensian

76. 76 | November 6, 2012 5:02 pm

@ John Difool:

NICE!

77. Mars
    77 | November 6, 2012 5:02 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:

Here’s the rest of the connection. (A little more fleshed out.)

78. citizen_q
    78 | November 6, 2012 5:02 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    i knew this punk was bad news on day one.

As did I, but who knew how bad. Who would’ve thought we could have elected him.

79. song_and_dance_man
    79 | November 6, 2012 5:03 pm

i knew this punk was bad news on day one.

Me too. His keynote speech at the 04 DNC reminded me of Cuomo in it’s effect. Eloquent and convincing lies.

80. Guggi
    80 | November 6, 2012 5:04 pm

How are nothread2U’s children doing ?

81. Mars
    81 | November 6, 2012 5:04 pm

I smiled when I arrived at my polling place and was reminded that we require photo ID.

(On the more suspicious front, for some reason almost all the polling places in the city were instead put in the metra this year. Not sure what’s going on. It still seemed to be running really well though.)

82. 82 | November 6, 2012 5:04 pm

Tim Conway Jr. is going to be on KFIAM640 at 3pm Pacific for early election return commentary. Don’t miss his theme song – cracks me up every time.

83. Lily
    83 | November 6, 2012 5:05 pm

@ John Difool:

AWESOME!

84. song_and_dance_man
    84 | November 6, 2012 5:05 pm

Mars wrote:

It is, isn’t it. I found it from someone who linked a story here and followed further links.

85. Lily
    85 | November 6, 2012 5:06 pm

John Difool wrote:

I hope he shows this with an ‘Eat This’ caption.

You so bad…8-) but good one! ;)

86. Tanker
    86 | November 6, 2012 5:07 pm

Dickhead Richardson on FNC short time ago talking about O going to take VA and FL with their huge turnouts. Sure hope he is wrong

87. citizen_q
    87 | November 6, 2012 5:08 pm

@ Mars:
    Thanks, still shaking my head.

88. Lily
    88 | November 6, 2012 5:08 pm

Guggi wrote:

How are nothread2U’s children doing ?

I am so sad about this. I sure am going to miss her. :(

89. 89 | November 6, 2012 5:09 pm

This deserves a re-post.

httpv://youtu.be/us5AbvfkMMs

90. song_and_dance_man
    90 | November 6, 2012 5:09 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

lobo brought up the same point. If the % is great enough in any state in relation to the uncounted ones it won’t matter.

91. Lily
    91 | November 6, 2012 5:09 pm

@ Tanker:

Just because there is huge turn-outs in those states doesn’t mean it is going for obama!

92. Guggi
    92 | November 6, 2012 5:11 pm

Lily wrote:

I sure am going to miss her.

I miss her badly.

93 | November 6, 2012 5:13 pm

NICE!

94. song_and_dance_man
    94 | November 6, 2012 5:14 pm

John Difool wrote:

Can you feel the momentum?

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8zmkzshUvE

95. song_and_dance_man
    95 | November 6, 2012 5:15 pm

Lily wrote:

I am so sad about this. I sure am going to miss her.

I missed something. Did something bad happen?

96. 96 | November 6, 2012 5:16 pm

@ John Difool:

NICE!@ song_and_dance_man:

fingers and toes crossed for all the swing states

97 | November 6, 2012 5:17 pm

Guggi wrote:

How are nothread2U’s children doing ?

they are being strong. it wasnt like this was unexpected. she really got them, and everyone else, ready for this.

98. Guggi
    98 | November 6, 2012 5:18 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Did something bad happen?

Look at the top of the “Headlines” in the right sidebar

99. Lily
    99 | November 6, 2012 5:18 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

She passed on this morning. :(

100. 100 | November 6, 2012 5:18 pm

John Difool wrote:
    Can you feel the momentum?

httpv://youtu.be/GVgMzKMgNxw

101. Canoe Convoy
    101 | November 6, 2012 5:18 pm

@ Scott Madsen:
    Yes. We also must clear the Margin of Fraud™.

102. Guggi
    102 | November 6, 2012 5:18 pm

103. Lily
    103 | November 6, 2012 5:19 pm

Guggi wrote:

How are nothread2U’s children doing ?

I am very glad to hear this ….. she will be missed so badly.

104. 104 | November 6, 2012 5:19 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Wow, I always thought that was Small faces…..heading to iTunes store

105. Lily
    105 | November 6, 2012 5:21 pm

Guggi wrote:

Lily wrote:

I sure am going to miss her.

I miss her badly.

So do I …I posted one of her favorite songs in the sidebar. I cry now when I hear it. :(

106. 106 | November 6, 2012 5:21 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    She passed on this morning.

I’m sad and shocked to hear this. It’s terrible news. Damn.

107 | November 6, 2012 5:21 pm

If you get a chance go to the Fox News site.
    You can forecast every state.
    I have Romney at 305 electoral votes.
    I could be overly optimistic.

108. 108 | November 6, 2012 5:21 pm

Canoe Convoy wrote:

@ Scott Madsen:
    Yes. We also must clear the Margin of Fraud™.

It puts my heart in a knot to think about it. Imagine a true election…..it was the topic of conversation with the wife this morning as we dressed for the day

109. Buckeye Abroad
    109 | November 6, 2012 5:23 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

And I thought I was just avant-garde!

110 | November 6, 2012 5:23 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

She passed on this morning.

She was a trooper & fought hard.

111. Lily
    111 | November 6, 2012 5:24 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Yep.

112. Guggi
    112 | November 6, 2012 5:24 pm

Lily wrote:

She tried so hard to be brave and she was brave ! I’ve a lot of respect for her.

113. John Difool
    113 | November 6, 2012 5:24 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

Nice indeed. Which is why I knew the DLSM saying Mittmentum was dead because of Hurricane Sandy was pure & utter bullshit.

114. Lily
    114 | November 6, 2012 5:25 pm

I know Rix…I know. :(

115. Lily
    115 | November 6, 2012 5:26 pm

@ Guggi:

So do I.

116 | November 6, 2012 5:26 pm

Limbaugh was saying that Obama broke down crying yesterday
    in Iowa.
    Anybody know anything about that?

117 | November 6, 2012 5:27 pm

@ Lily:
    Ya know, she lost her battle, but she has peace.

118. Lily
    118 | November 6, 2012 5:28 pm

She’s with God now. A real trooper she was!

119. John Difool
    119 | November 6, 2012 5:28 pm

Thanks to folks like Howard Dean, if Mitt wins by a landslide the left will still scream “Stolen Election!!!!”

If Barry wins by one electoral college vote with one single vote the left will scream “Mandate For More Change!!!”

120. Fritz Katz
    120 | November 6, 2012 5:29 pm

At a District of Columbia voting place: Ward 2 Precinct 3; voters are treated to a huge Obama mural (does that fit the definition of illegal electioneering at a polling site?) See the mural of Obama and his penguin pals basking under a glowing campaign logo sun is located at the wall at “School Without Walls” High School in Washington, D.C. Of course the mural is on the wall at a school which is supposed to be without walls — that sentence doesn’t even make sense. But, it’s the work of liberals which, by definition, don’t make sense.

121. 121 | November 6, 2012 5:29 pm

@ Buckeye Abroad:

I knew you where at LGF Ohio with an 11.5 CAR. Seems every one and their uncle has SBRs now

122. song_and_dance_man
    122 | November 6, 2012 5:29 pm

Tanker wrote:

Good. Get that word out there and convince the (D)’s to not bother with voting. I love it when someone like him steps on his own…

123. John Difool
    123 | November 6, 2012 5:31 pm

Limbaugh was saying that Obama broke down crying yesterday
    in Iowa.
    Anybody know anything about that?

It was on Drudge earlier today. Probably because he knosw Mama Valerie is getting ready to send him outside to pick a switch.

A nice green juicy one with thorns.

124. yenta-fada
    124 | November 6, 2012 5:32 pm

Guggi wrote:

Lily wrote:
    I sure am going to miss her.
    I miss her badly.

Nobody could dish it out like NoThreat! I do trust that she knew how much we cared for her, and how she touched our lives. I’m thinking about her children as well.

125 | November 6, 2012 5:33 pm

¥A$ON CL!FTON @SteeveCastro

i’m gon shoot romney in duh face weather he win or not

Here is a tweet on Twitchy from an idealistic
    Obama yoot.

126 | November 6, 2012 5:33 pm

Lily wrote:

She’s with God now. A real trooper she was!

Indeed.

127 | November 6, 2012 5:33 pm

Does anyone know if the newsies will be giving results as the polls close, or will they wait until the left coast closes?

128 | November 6, 2012 5:35 pm

@ John Difool:

A nice green juicy one with thorns.

I wonder if their internal polls are bad.

129. Canoe Convoy
    129 | November 6, 2012 5:36 pm

Inarticulate imbicile.

130. 130 | November 6, 2012 5:36 pm

In anticipation of a Romney win, I just formed a new LLC and am buying a new business. Let’s make this economy ROCK!

131. Canoe Convoy
    131 | November 6, 2012 5:37 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    She will be missed.

132. 132 | November 6, 2012 5:37 pm

¥A$ON CL!FTON @SteeveCastro

i’m gon shoot romney in duh face weather he win or not
    Here is a tweet on Twitchy from an idealistic
    Obama yoot.

Fookin obam yoots eats da shizz

133 | November 6, 2012 5:38 pm

huckfunn wrote:

PA closes at 2000.

i guarantee that any good obama news will be trotted out quick, good romney news will sit in the edit room

134. John Difool
    134 | November 6, 2012 5:39 pm

@ John Difool:
    A nice green juicy one with thorns.
    I wonder if their internal polls are bad.

Have no doubt. Axe, Jarret, Cutter & the gang along with the usual suspects over at MSNBC & Cnn look as if they’re all getting ready to take that long walk of shame, not go back to the Whitehouse.

Somber & solemn.

135. yenta-fada
    135 | November 6, 2012 5:40 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    She passed on this morning.
    She was a trooper & fought hard.

You were Tina’s partner in the plot to rescue the most likeable life form in the WH.

136. 136 | November 6, 2012 5:40 pm

If CNN had to juice their final poll to D+11 to get Obama even, then I’d say “Yes”, their internal polls are abyssmal.

137. Canoe Convoy
    137 | November 6, 2012 5:40 pm

Still very little news about the turnout in WI, except for officials predicting a 70+ % turnout Statewide. I would be skeptical about any statements coming from the “student” wards — the overwhelming majority of them are politically apathetic or indifferent. They’re still catching upon sleep from the weekend.

138. 138 | November 6, 2012 5:40 pm

Canoe Convoy wrote:

Inarticulate imbicile.

I was reading somewhere that someone had looked at all of those twitter threats, done style comparisons, and compared them to genuine urban yute writing at places like World Star Hiphop et al. They came to the conclusion that most of it was being generated by educated lefty provocateurs imitating how they thought the yutes would write

139. Guggi
    139 | November 6, 2012 5:41 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I remember one night some months ago when she was really down and – as she told on one of the threads – crying. Some comments later she showed her backbone again and promised to be more optimistic. It was heartbreaking to read it but showed also how much she tried to be brave.

140 | November 6, 2012 5:41 pm

Check drudge

141. Canoe Convoy
    141 | November 6, 2012 5:41 pm

WI polls shut at 8 pm. We will know shortly thereafter.

142 | November 6, 2012 5:43 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:
    She passed on this morning.
    She was a trooper & fought hard.

Yup , we had a plan.

143. John Difool
    143 | November 6, 2012 5:43 pm

Over a AoS, GOP officials now confident Romney wins CO, IA, WI & NH. If this pans out *Glory Be To God*, he most certainly wins Virginia, NC & Florida & he won’t even need Pennsylvania.

144. 144 | November 6, 2012 5:43 pm

Raw data from the Romney campaign. From the COrner. Looking good so far across the board.

145 | November 6, 2012 5:44 pm

I think last time they pretty uniformly waited until for the west coast. Can’t remember. If I can get the PIP on my TV to work, I’ll have the Chris Matthews suicide cam up. Can’t wait.

146 | November 6, 2012 5:44 pm

BHO wasn’t crying for nothing.

147 | November 6, 2012 5:45 pm

@ John Difool:
    If BHO loses , we are a country of racists.
    If we wins, we are half racists.

148. 148 | November 6, 2012 5:46 pm

GOP officials now confident Romney wins CO, IA, WI & NH

If that happens, he wins unless Obama can pull a surprise upset somewhere like Florida.

149. John Difool
    149 | November 6, 2012 5:46 pm

BHO wasn’t crying for nothing.

Could be tears of relief. I really think this guy doesn’t want to be president anymore & just wants to hit the links in Hawaii full time. He’s just going through the motions right now because it’s what his overlords, Axelrod & Jarrett expect of him & have crate-trained him for half of his life..

150. song_and_dance_man
    150 | November 6, 2012 5:47 pm

Guggi wrote:

Look at the top of the “Headlines” in the right sidebar

You know, blogging amongst friends that I have never met is a privilege I’ve come to cherish. You for instance. We’ve never met and I can say to you, as well as any others here, that I feel we are family, and the passing of any of you would impact me just as nt2U has. I am saddened but yet rejoice that she has moved on to a better place. And in that I take comfort and the grief is eased. Not for her, but for me and those temporarily left behind.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=intea3oCcDk

151 | November 6, 2012 5:47 pm

@ father_of_10:
    Yo, yo, what , what!
    That dude should get an FBI visit.

152. song_and_dance_man
    152 | November 6, 2012 5:47 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    Grooving to the oldies is something I really enjoy. Thnks.

153 | November 6, 2012 5:48 pm

Canoe Convoy wrote:

Inarticulate imbicile.

TOTUS

154. Lily
    154 | November 6, 2012 5:49 pm

¥A$ON CL!FTON @SteeveCastro

i’m gon shoot romney in duh face weather he win or not

Here is a tweet on Twitchy from an idealistic
    Obama yoot.

Where in the hell is the Secret Service??? This is insane! No one is saying this about obama if he wins!!!

155. John Difool
    155 | November 6, 2012 5:49 pm

GOP officials now confident Romney wins CO, IA, WI & NH

I don’t think so. I’m thinking he would lose Virginia way before he lost Florida at this point. I hope the internal GOP exit-polling data are indeed accurate & it all holds the line otherwise we will very much indeed need Pennsy which I don’t think we’ll get.

156 | November 6, 2012 5:50 pm

Northern Bucks County is coming out strong for GOP (this is a bellweather)

Western PA is turning out in historic numbers for a Presidential – remember this is coal country. They are not voting for Obama

just like i said was gonna happen.

pgh dems hate obama and the phillie burbs are breaking gop.

157. song_and_dance_man
    157 | November 6, 2012 5:50 pm

Canoe Convoy wrote:

Yes. We also must clear the Margin of Fraud™

aladam, it’s trademarked. I will steal it anyway. haha

158. Lily
    158 | November 6, 2012 5:51 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

We are a like a family here…and you said it so well. So well.

159. Guggi
    159 | November 6, 2012 5:51 pm

160. yenta-fada
    160 | November 6, 2012 5:51 pm

@ Guggi:

If Tina had been Irish, she would have wanted all of us to have a roaring wake for her. :-)

161. Lily
    161 | November 6, 2012 5:52 pm

Northern Bucks County is coming out strong for GOP (this is a bellweather)

just like i said was gonna happen.

pgh dems hate obama and the phillie burbs are breaking gop.

Yep I’m thinking this is going to be one for the books on turn-out. And it isn’t for obama.

162 | November 6, 2012 5:53 pm

¥A$ON CL!FTON @SteeveCastro

i’m gon shoot romney in duh face weather he win or not

Here is a tweet on Twitchy from an idealistic
    Obama yoot.

Double standard.

163. John Difool
    163 | November 6, 2012 5:53 pm

Reince Priebus makes a very bold prediction. He says networks across the board will call the election for Romney by 10:30 est.

Their exit-polling data must be showing them something very awesome right now.

164. song_and_dance_man
    164 | November 6, 2012 5:54 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

Wow, I always thought that was Small faces

I may be mistaken, but that young lead guitarist went on to play with McCartney.

165. Guggi
    165 | November 6, 2012 5:55 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Guggi:

even without being Irish she would have liked it. :-)

166 | November 6, 2012 5:55 pm

Drudge has: Obama has 190 electoral votes and Romney has 191 locked…

Otherwise he’s playing safe with the rest in play

167. song_and_dance_man
    167 | November 6, 2012 5:55 pm

Buckeye Abroad wrote:

And I thought I was just avant-garde!

In a way you are. I’ve seen no other amoeba with a shadow.

168 | November 6, 2012 5:55 pm

It seems like a lot of the fraud & intimidation
    is taking place in Pennsylvania.
    That tells me that the state is in play.

169. Lily
    169 | November 6, 2012 5:55 pm

@ John Difool:

Obama broke down crying???

170. John Difool
    170 | November 6, 2012 5:56 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Guggi:

I plan on holding a duel wake for Tina/Mitt Romney celebration party later on. Just need to go out & get my spirits like a true Irish gentleman.

I’m sure she would love for all of us to raise a glass or three in her honor & his.

171. song_and_dance_man
    171 | November 6, 2012 5:56 pm

Limbaugh was saying that Obama broke down crying yesterday
    in Iowa.
    Anybody know anything about that?

Drudge had a pic of it earlier with a caption ‘four more tears’.

I suspect he was only able to get his own leg to tingle.

172. Lily
    172 | November 6, 2012 5:57 pm

Yep….you are right.

173. Buckeye Abroad
    173 | November 6, 2012 6:00 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

@ Buckeye Abroad:

That was a blast! We were/are an eclectic group.

That old thing? Oy– I paid way to much for it (Clinton years), though last I tried, I could still hit targets at 250 meters with it.

174. John Difool
    174 | November 6, 2012 6:01 pm

Not to mention heres keeping our fingers crossed for Akin, Allen & Mandel. Be a beautiful thing if we could somehow retake the Senate the presidency & add more seats to the House.

A trifecta of Dem grief, lamentations & gnashing of teeth

175. Buckeye Abroad
    175 | November 6, 2012 6:02 pm

Buckeye Abroad wrote:

And I thought I was just avant-garde!

In a way you are. I’ve seen no other amoeba with a shadow.

Well that pic was taken a long time ago and I’ve packed it on over the years.. I got mass now.

176. song_and_dance_man
    176 | November 6, 2012 6:02 pm

@ Guggi:

Let’s win one for the other Gipper.

177. Lily
    177 | November 6, 2012 6:03 pm

Damn straight!

178. yenta-fada
    178 | November 6, 2012 6:04 pm

@ John Difool:

Agree! Just like on St. Patrick’s Day, we are all a little bit Irish. lol

179. song_and_dance_man
    179 | November 6, 2012 6:04 pm

Lily wrote:

Yep I’m thinking this is going to be one for the books on turn-out.

I think the whole nations has Chair fatigue and have chosen to stand up.

180 | November 6, 2012 6:05 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Drudge had a pic of it earlier with a caption ‘four more tears’.

I suspect he was only able to get his own leg to tingle.

BHO is a child.

181. Lily
    181 | November 6, 2012 6:05 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Well I do have a bit of Scottish and Irish in me bones. ;)

182. Lily
    182 | November 6, 2012 6:06 pm

Lily wrote:

Yep I’m thinking this is going to be one for the books on turn-out.

I think the whole nations has Chair fatigue and have chosen to stand up.

I saw young and old going to the voting booth today…

183. Lily
    183 | November 6, 2012 6:07 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Drudge had a pic of it earlier with a caption ‘four more tears’.

I suspect he was only able to get his own leg to tingle.

BHO is a child.

Isn’t that the truth him talking about *revenge* on who? Americans?

184. song_and_dance_man
    184 | November 6, 2012 6:09 pm

A trifecta of Dem grief, lamentations & gnashing of teeth

And if taken in such manner I hope Mitt doesn’t placate to the (D) whines as Bush did, and give them a bone with a doable balance in the Cong committees.

185. song_and_dance_man
    185 | November 6, 2012 6:10 pm

BHO is a child.

Poster child for the Left.

I hope he loses the vote in Kenya too.

186 | November 6, 2012 6:10 pm

citizen_q wrote:

It’s interesting that al-Mansour was a fellow fugitive with Bombin’ Billy Ayers.

187 | November 6, 2012 6:11 pm

@ Lily:

Isn’t that the truth him talking about *revenge* on who? Americans?

He let his mask drop.
    He has always thought that America is a wicked nation.
    He sees everything through the prism of race & class warfare.

188 | November 6, 2012 6:13 pm

Lily wrote:

Isn’t that the truth him talking about *revenge* on who? Americans?

I have been intermittently calling Obama a revanchist since he first appeared on the national scene. Unfortunately, “revanchist,” like those other useful words “radical” and “reactionary,” is not widely used in political discourse any more.

re·vanche (r-vänch, -väsh)n.1. The act of retaliating; revenge. 2. A usually political policy, as of a nation or an ethnic group, intended to regain lost territory or standing.

[French, from Old French revancher, to revenge : re-, re- + vengier, vencher, to avenge; see revenge.]re·vanchism (-vänchz-m, -väshz-) n. re·vanchist adj. & n. re·vanch·istic adj.

189 | November 6, 2012 6:13 pm

Lily wrote:

I saw young and old going to the voting booth today…

I saw the people from the Post Office arrive, en masse and still in uniform.

They looked worried…

190. Lily
    190 | November 6, 2012 6:15 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

You were spot on buzz as always! :)

191 | November 6, 2012 6:15 pm

There are lies, damned lies, and statist ticks.

192. citizen_q
    192 | November 6, 2012 6:16 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    A shame there aren’t any journalists and real news organizations around to have vetted comrade zero to the general populace. All of this should have been common knowledge before the 2008 election. There was plenty of smoke before the 2008 election to know there was a fire.

193. 193 | November 6, 2012 6:16 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

I’m pleased to see you survived the storm.

194. Lily
    194 | November 6, 2012 6:17 pm

@ Lily:

Isn’t that the truth him talking about *revenge* on who? Americans?

He let his mask drop.
    He has always thought that America is a wicked nation.
    He sees everything through the prism of race & class warfare.

Yes he did let his mask drop; his campaign has been scrambling on defining what he meant by it but they are steadfast that he doesn’t regret saying it.
    That is probably the only true thing they have ever said..that he doesn’t regret saying it. Of course he doesn’t!

195. song_and_dance_man
    195 | November 6, 2012 6:19 pm

Lily wrote:

Isn’t that the truth him talking about *revenge* on who? Americans?

Revenge against the Patriots. Because of us he might not be able to further fundamentally change America.

196 | November 6, 2012 6:19 pm

I’m pleased to see you survived the storm.

Thanks, but…I missed it entirely. I was out of town looking after my mother in the hospital. I stayed longer than I had planned to, because my original flight back to NYC was cancelled.

So, there goes my chance to be able to tell a bunch of stories about The Big One to the grandchildren I don’t have.

197 | November 6, 2012 6:20 pm

Lily wrote:

they are steadfast that he doesn’t regret saying it.

He only regrets that he might not have the chance to carry it out fully.

198. 198 | November 6, 2012 6:20 pm

Voter fraud in Ohio:

Breitbart News has just received reports from citizen journalists in Ohio that two precinct election judges were removed by Hamilton County Director of Elections for allowing unregistered voters to cast ballots.

According to the individuals, one of those precinct election judges was removed as an election judge at Precinct 13d, located at the Pentecostal Church in Cincinnati. People who were not registered were allowed to illegally “same day register,” meaning they were told to sign the voter book, after which they were given a regular ballot, not a provisional ballot. These people then voted and it was machine counted.

Observers did not know the exact number who were allowed to vote illegally but were told it was several dozen. The Romney/Ryan poll observer protested about the illegal activities at the site and was ignored.

The Romney/Ryan poll observer then reported the violations to the Hamilton County Board of Elections, which, apparently, had received several reports of similar violations from other polling locations. Subsequently, the aforementioned individual was removed as an election judge.

There is no word as to whether the illegally cast ballots will be counted.

This is the thing that concerns me. I know that the Democrats will try to steal this election. I don’t know if they’ll be able to do so, though. We’ll see.

199. Lily
    199 | November 6, 2012 6:20 pm

@ citizen_q:

Only Fox News was raising the red flag of warnings about him…no one else.

200 | November 6, 2012 6:20 pm

Here’s hoping that Obama becomes President Demeritus tonight.

201 | November 6, 2012 6:21 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Poster child for the Left.

I hope he loses the vote in Kenya too.

I think that he campaigned hard in Kenya & Indonesia.

202. song_and_dance_man
    202 | November 6, 2012 6:21 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

And, as I noted earlier, Chair is the first POTUS, that I can recall, who has EVER used the word revenge.

203. Lily
    203 | November 6, 2012 6:22 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Lily wrote:

they are steadfast that he doesn’t regret saying it.

He only regrets that he might not have the chance to carry it out fully.

Indeed ……he wants revenge if he wins and revenge if he doesn’t and people need to know this. He certainly made no secret about it this time around.

204 | November 6, 2012 6:22 pm

Dan Rather suggests a Romney win

205 | November 6, 2012 6:23 pm

I look forward to having a POTUS again, instead of a POUTS.

206. song_and_dance_man
    206 | November 6, 2012 6:23 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

I saw the people from the Post Office arrive, en masse and still in uniform.

They looked worried…

Do postal workers use e-mail?

/Steven Wright mode off

207. Lily
    207 | November 6, 2012 6:23 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Really isn’t that the truth and he didn’t use it in context against our enemies…but towards Americans!!!!

208 | November 6, 2012 6:24 pm

@ Fritz Katz:

It’s going to be really nice to not have to see crap like that anymore, or kids singing songs about him.

Way too North Korea for my taste.

209 | November 6, 2012 6:24 pm

***we will start our election threads at 1900 and post new threads as needed.***

210. citizen_q
    210 | November 6, 2012 6:24 pm

Ironic that New Hampshire, the “Live Free Or Die” state is showing Obama 64% over Romney 34 % according to Fox.

They should consider changing that motto.

211 | November 6, 2012 6:24 pm

FNC has a poll showing Union households favoring Obama
    60% to 36%.
    That means that Romney bis running stronger than that.
    A lot of union guys would not like to admit Romney
    support to a pollster.

212. 212 | November 6, 2012 6:25 pm

Chicks dig guys who vote but not guys who vote for socialist, marxist, third world liberationist, anti-colonialist weirdos who hate America!

you know what i want to know? how the hell is it that the polls are “tight” per drudge? have we exceeded a 47% freeloader rate?

we are doomed if this sumbeyotch wins again.

213. song_and_dance_man
    213 | November 6, 2012 6:26 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

There are lies, damned lies, and statist ticks.

95% of Anarchists would not approve.

214 | November 6, 2012 6:26 pm

And Mooch will take her Revenge Vacation tomorrow

215. Lily
    215 | November 6, 2012 6:26 pm

Lily wrote:

Isn’t that the truth him talking about *revenge* on who? Americans?

And if it is a record turn-out like I think you can bet your bottom dollar it isn’t in obama’s favor!

216 | November 6, 2012 6:27 pm

We are his enemies.

217. eaglesoars
    217 | November 6, 2012 6:27 pm

Guggi wrote:

How are nothread2U’s children doing ?

I am so sad about this. I sure am going to miss her.

WAIT. WHAT?? I WAS WAITING FOR AN EMAIL FROM HER. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??

218. 218 | November 6, 2012 6:28 pm

Kirly wrote:

we are doomed if this sumbeyotch wins again.

Absolutely. If Obama wins re-election, the National Debt will be over $21 trillion by 2016. That alone will break the back of the economy.

219 | November 6, 2012 6:28 pm

This won’t surprise you, Beckel saw nothing
    wrong with the Obama mural in a polling station.
    The reason? “It’s a Black school”

220. song_and_dance_man
    220 | November 6, 2012 6:28 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Dan Rather suggests a Romney win

I should make a throw away google account and email that to Foster.

221. Lily
    221 | November 6, 2012 6:29 pm

Kirly wrote:

we are doomed if this sumbeyotch wins again.

Yes we are but don’t get bummed out yet…in 2008 obama was an unknown (should have been a known but the media carried his water like they are doing now) he isn’t an unknown anymore and everything he has done has been against America’s interests. Although the media isn’t reporting it….people have noticed.

222 | November 6, 2012 6:29 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Guggi wrote:
    How are nothread2U’s children doing ?
    I am so sad about this. I sure am going to miss her.
    WAIT. WHAT?? I WAS WAITING FOR AN EMAIL FROM HER. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??

she died this morning.

223. citizen_q
    223 | November 6, 2012 6:29 pm

@ Lily:
    Yes, but only weakly. Even at that the obama regime retaliated throughout his term and the demoncrap propaganda networks assisted.

224. 224 | November 6, 2012 6:29 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    OMG. ditto that!

225. song_and_dance_man
    225 | November 6, 2012 6:29 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

I look forward to having a POTUS again, instead of a POUTS.

we are about to STOPU

226 | November 6, 2012 6:29 pm

This won’t surprise you, Beckel saw nothing
    wrong with the Obama mural in a polling station.
    The reason? “It’s a Black school”

Of course it doesn’t surprise me. It’s because of people like Beckel that we still have “black schools” in the first place.

227. 227 | November 6, 2012 6:30 pm

we need to quit. go galt. invent our own little paradise hide away. i vote for new zealand.

228 | November 6, 2012 6:31 pm

He meant it.

229. citizen_q
    229 | November 6, 2012 6:31 pm

citizen_q wrote:

They should consider changing that motto.

OTOH looking closer at the graphic, I see Fox is quoting numbers from less than 1% of the return.

230. Lily
    230 | November 6, 2012 6:31 pm

This won’t surprise you, Beckel saw nothing
    wrong with the Obama mural in a polling station.
    The reason? “It’s a Black school”

Did you see how they barely covered it up when they were told to?? I mean there isn’t supposed to be stuff like that at the voter area!!!
    Not to mention instead of an American flag you got that stupid O symbol of his!

231. 231 | November 6, 2012 6:31 pm

Lily wrote:

he should have remained an unknown nobody the evil bastage.

232. song_and_dance_man
    232 | November 6, 2012 6:31 pm

tonight will be fast and furious, so keep ‘em coming.

233. Mars
    233 | November 6, 2012 6:32 pm

This won’t surprise you, Beckel saw nothing
    wrong with the Obama mural in a polling station.
    The reason? “It’s a Black school”

And that’s why dems will never do anything to fix the education system. They still see it in terms of their segregationist fathers. Black school and white schools. And that’s how they want it.

234. eaglesoars
    234 | November 6, 2012 6:32 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

She passed on this morning.

NO. Oh no no no no no. NO

235. yenta-fada
    235 | November 6, 2012 6:32 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

There are lies, damned lies, and statist ticks.

lol.
    Iowahawk twitter: https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog

236. 236 | November 6, 2012 6:32 pm

I know exit polls are bullshit, but Early exit poll: 60 percent say economy top issue:

Sixty percent of voters who cast ballots on Election Day or earlier say the economy is the most important issue in their vote, according to an early CBS News exit poll.

In CBS News/New York Times poll of likely voters taken shortly before the election, Mitt Romney had the edge over President Obama on the question of which candidate would do a better job handling the economy, 51 percent to 45 percent.

If this holds up, then it is very good news for us.

237 | November 6, 2012 6:32 pm

Exactly right.

238. 238 | November 6, 2012 6:33 pm

she died this morning.

oh my goodness. i’m so sorry. we didn’t interact all that often (well, that’s true of me and everyone though) but she will be missed. i didn’t realize she was so severely ill.

239. song_and_dance_man
    239 | November 6, 2012 6:33 pm

citizen_q wrote:

They should consider changing that motto.

Not if you change the meaning of free!

240. Lily
    240 | November 6, 2012 6:33 pm

He meant it.

Yep he did…dear heavens there is revenge if he wins and if he loses!
    And this man calls himself the president of the United States of America! What a sad day.

241 | November 6, 2012 6:33 pm

Kirly wrote:

Ever seen ABC’s Last Resort?

That’s what they did. Of course, they took an Ohio class SSBN with them for home security. :)

242. citizen_q
    242 | November 6, 2012 6:34 pm

This won’t surprise you, Beckel saw nothing
    wrong with the Obama mural in a polling station.
    The reason? “It’s a Black school”

Why isn’t that a racist comment?

243. Mars
    243 | November 6, 2012 6:34 pm

@ Lily:
    All of the posters and murals at polling places I’ve seen online today do not have the American flag. Every stinking one of them has the O symbol. This is a sickness that I hope is permanently stamped out tonight.

(Of course now we’re going to have to deal with the hundreds of schools across the country being named after the bastard.)

244 | November 6, 2012 6:34 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:
    She passed on this morning.
    NO. Oh no no no no no. NO

her fight is over. i will post funeral details and such when i find out

245. Lily
    247 | November 6, 2012 6:35 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Yeah we lost one of our own…going to miss her.

246. Lily
    248 | November 6, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you.

247. 249 | November 6, 2012 6:36 pm

great. now the world knows just how easy it is to come over here (sneak over one of the borders), rent an apartment and get a utility bill, use it to register to vote, and vote.

i have to drive home now. see yinz in an hour or so.

248. song_and_dance_man
    250 | November 6, 2012 6:36 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:
    She passed on this morning.
    NO. Oh no no no no no. NO

There’s a thread for her immemorial. Top right.

251 | November 6, 2012 6:36 pm

Kirly wrote:

she had a chronic primary hemochromatosis that was diagnoses very late. so this takes out the liver with cirrhosis. she was on the transplant list.

250. Lily
    252 | November 6, 2012 6:38 pm

Mars wrote:

@ Lily:

Isn’t it amazing that stupid O symbol is better than our American Flag to him!!!!
    /just as long as he is voted out … I can live with the names…but he doesn’t deserve it. Treason should be by his name.

253 | November 6, 2012 6:38 pm

@ Mars:

Racial division is good for business.

254 | November 6, 2012 6:38 pm

citizen_q wrote:

This won’t surprise you, Beckel saw nothing
    wrong with the Obama mural in a polling station.
    The reason? “It’s a Black school”

Why isn’t that a racist comment

?

It absolutely is.

253. eaglesoars
    255 | November 6, 2012 6:39 pm

her fight is over. i will post funeral details and such when i find out

I just sent you an email via the admin adress. I’ll try to make it if I can. Could you please email me personally with the details in the event I miss what you post here?

This was NOT supposed to happen. It just was not.

heartbroken

I’m going offline

254. Mars
    256 | November 6, 2012 6:39 pm

Kirly wrote:

i have to drive home now. see yinz in an hour or so.

I want to see them try in MT. Only fraud happening here involves absentee ballots.

257 | November 6, 2012 6:40 pm

Lily wrote:

The mural had Obama and his tagline, “We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”

That mural should be painted out, and instead of Obama saying “we are the ones we’ve been waiting for,” there should be a picture of the ghosts of Benghazi Four saying to a rapid-response team, “You were the ones we were waiting for.”

Obama could still be in the picture, tucked into his beddy-bye with his Karl Marx teddy bear.

258 | November 6, 2012 6:41 pm

@ Lily:

Yep he did…dear heavens there is revenge if he wins and if he loses!

He lacks allegiance to his country.

257. Buckeye Abroad
    259 | November 6, 2012 6:41 pm

@ Mars:

I have an idea the districts that would do that. Schools no loving parent would ever send their kids too. It would be fitting.

258. 260 | November 6, 2012 6:41 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Yeah, it was Cunningham who said the turnout in rural Ohio for Republicans is 80%!
    EIGHTY PERCENT! HOLD THE LINE!

261 | November 6, 2012 6:42 pm

See ya later.
    I want the Preezy to slo mo his concession.

260. Lily
    262 | November 6, 2012 6:42 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ Lily:

Came threw loud and clear at least it made you want to look into him. Instead the out-right slobber from every other network!

261. song_and_dance_man
    263 | November 6, 2012 6:43 pm

If this holds up, then it is very good news for us.

And even though they won’t admit it,it will be good for those who cast a vote for the Chair.

264 | November 6, 2012 6:43 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

This was NOT supposed to happen. It just was not.

It’s a damn shame that if she had to go, NoThreat2U couldn’t hold on long enough to savor victory this evening.

265 | November 6, 2012 6:43 pm

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA99IEuUS6c

264. Lily
    266 | November 6, 2012 6:44 pm

@ Lily:

Yep he did…dear heavens there is revenge if he wins and if he loses!

He lacks allegiance to his country.

Yes he does and doesn’t think twice about watching us die….like in Benghazi. 7 hours of hell and NO ONE CAME TO HELP.

265. Buckeye Abroad
    267 | November 6, 2012 6:44 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:
    She passed on this morning.
    NO. Oh no no no no no. NO

her fight is over. i will post funeral details and such when i find out

I just picked up she has gone home. Damn.

Prayers to her and her family.

268 | November 6, 2012 6:45 pm

@ eaglesoars:

responded.

267. yenta-fada
    269 | November 6, 2012 6:45 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:
    She passed on this morning.
    NO. Oh no no no no no. NO

It’s a very sad loss. Read upthread.

270 | November 6, 2012 6:45 pm

He lacks allegiance to his country.

He thinks we should have allegiance to him.

269. Guggi
    271 | November 6, 2012 6:46 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I like this one:

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog
    Undecided voters can’t decide what’s worse – Sandra Fluke getting free birth control, or Sandra Fluke NOT getting free birth control.

:-)

270. Lily
    272 | November 6, 2012 6:47 pm

@ Mars:

Unbelievable!!!!!!

271. yenta-fada
    273 | November 6, 2012 6:48 pm

@ Lily:
    Yep he did…dear heavens there is revenge if he wins and if he loses!
    He lacks allegiance to his country.

Ulsterman keeps referring to Ozero’s enjoyment of ‘snuff’ films. He could have been watching Benghazi in real time. It’s strange to even contemplate this, but it fits. e.g. drone attacks.

272. Mars
    274 | November 6, 2012 6:49 pm

The murals are religious in nature. Notice the sun iconography and the won looking up (the mussolini pose) plus all the other little details. (the only thing I don’t quite get is the penguins.)

273. song_and_dance_man
    275 | November 6, 2012 6:51 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Did you hear Coulter suggest that Mitt should appoint Chair as ambassador to Libya?

Love me some Ann.

274. 276 | November 6, 2012 6:51 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

Black tee shirts are a wardrobe staple for me. But then, I’m a woman (of a certain age) and I prefer clothes that nobody can see through. White tee shirts show dirt and too many anatomical/underwear details for my liking. Also, according to our dress code at work, I can wear a black crew neck under my uniform shirt if it gets cold.

275. song_and_dance_man
    277 | November 6, 2012 6:53 pm

Macker wrote:

Rural is the key word. Let’s not get too high on good hope.

278 | November 6, 2012 6:53 pm

Well, I’m going to go see if I can come up with something Leia will eat for dinner. She can’t live on scrambled eggs forever.

Maybe chicken and rice…

277. Guggi
    279 | November 6, 2012 6:54 pm

i will post funeral details and such when i find out

thank you, cw.

Does anyone remember Obiwan (spell ?). He also was a great loss then on the other blog we don’t name.

278. 280 | November 6, 2012 6:54 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

She’s too lovey-dovey with Chris Christie for my taste. Christie is not a conservative. He ha[ppens to be anti-Union, but he is pro-gun control and pro-Islamist. That’s all I need to kno wabout him, and I distrust anyone who is as big a fan of his as Coulter is.

279. song_and_dance_man
    281 | November 6, 2012 6:54 pm

I want the Preezy to slo mo his concession.

And using TOTUS to do so.

I just might shed a tear.

280. Guggi
    282 | November 6, 2012 6:55 pm

that was diagnoses very late.

why ? Why was it diagnosed so late ?

281. citizen_q
    283 | November 6, 2012 6:58 pm

@ Lily:
    You know. Obama and his fellow travellers are such bad actors. I wanted shouting from the rooftops.

Dang! I never get what I want! / doing my best petulant 6 year imitation.

Let’ hope this once I do get what I want, obama voted out by a convincing margin.

282. Lily
    284 | November 6, 2012 6:59 pm

Something soft for sure…because the eggs are soft and rice is good for her.

283. Mars
    285 | November 6, 2012 7:01 pm

Just looked at Foxnews and so far it looks like the Republicans are leading in the Senate 37-30. If I’m reading it right.

284. Lily
    286 | November 6, 2012 7:02 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Lily:
    Yep he did…dear heavens there is revenge if he wins and if he loses!
    He lacks allegiance to his country.

Snuff films and his drone attacks and what he let happen in Benghazi he didn’t even ATTEMPT TO HELP THEM….EVIL.

285. John Difool
    287 | November 6, 2012 7:02 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Well I do have a bit of Scottish and Irish in me bones.

Me too. Just cracked open a bottle of bourbon in time to watch the election results to come trickling in.

By the end of the evening I expect my Irish name will be, Paddy O’Furniture.

286. 288 | November 6, 2012 7:03 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

She already knows….think about that! 8)

287. Mars
    289 | November 6, 2012 7:03 pm

Got Romney leads in Indiana and Kentucky, but only with a small percentage in so far.

290 | November 6, 2012 7:03 pm

Maybe chicken and rice…

Here’s how I supplement my lab’s dry food. Brown 1 lb ground turkey and mix in about 1/3 package of frozen peas and carrots. She likes it. From time to time I’ll substitute the ground turkey for low fat ground beef. We used to put rice in the mix but then she’d being firing gas bombs all day. No rice = much less gas.

289. Mars
    291 | November 6, 2012 7:03 pm

The chair has a huge lead in New Hampshire.

292 | November 6, 2012 7:03 pm

Guggi wrote:

that was diagnoses very late.
    why ? Why was it diagnosed so late ?

her doctor dropped the ball.

291. Lily
    293 | November 6, 2012 7:04 pm

Mars wrote:

Very strange in my opinion…that people don’t see the danger in worshipping a man that thinks he is god-like. Very dangerous mentally and for your soul.

294 | November 6, 2012 7:04 pm

new thread

293. John Difool
    295 | November 6, 2012 7:04 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Love me some Ann.

Sure why not. He’s got the gay part covered.

294. song_and_dance_man
    296 | November 6, 2012 7:04 pm

I can dis-associate her political affair with Christie because he must bend some governing a blue state. Mitt did the same and for it many of us were wary how he might do as POTUS. All pols bend to the majority for those they govern, otherwise they would be un-electable. I suspect if Chris were the Gov of a state like TX or AZ we would see his policies more in line with what we would expect from a hard core Con.

Ann has taken a shining to him, idea-wise, where it counts most, imho

295. Lily
    297 | November 6, 2012 7:05 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Love me some Ann.

Oh yes that would be perfect and only two Libyian guards to boot.

298 | November 6, 2012 7:06 pm

Lily wrote:

Something soft for sure…because the eggs are soft and rice is good for her.

If Leia doesn’t want this, I’ll eat it.

Chicken, rice, and some chicken broth on it.

297. Lily
    299 | November 6, 2012 7:07 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

I want the Preezy to slo mo his concession.

And using TOTUS to do so.

I just might shed a tear.

A better person than me Song! If a tear is shed it will be in relief! 8-)

298. eaglesoars
    300 | November 6, 2012 7:08 pm

@ Buckeye Abroad:

Hey Buckeye. A few weeks ago the email acct you have for me got phished. All the addresses got wiped. So I no longer have yours. Want to send me an email again – yeah to that same addy – and I’ll give you the new email addy.

Besides, you owe me pics of that little girl………..

I’m done crying. It just makes me so mad that she’s not here tonite of all nites. She would have loved every minute.

299. Lily
    301 | November 6, 2012 7:09 pm

@ citizen_q:

You and me both! A landslide like never in American politic’s before!
    One for the ages!

300. Lily
    302 | November 6, 2012 7:11 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Well I do have a bit of Scottish and Irish in me bones.

By the end of the evening I expect my Irish name will be, Paddy O’Furniture.

Oh dear….and make sure if you have kids they call you Da! instead of dad…or we’ll call you Da if you get too out of control! LOL!
    8-)

303 | November 6, 2012 7:11 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I agree

302. Guggi
    304 | November 6, 2012 7:11 pm

her doctor dropped the ball.

oh sh*t :-(

303. Buckeye Abroad
    305 | November 6, 2012 7:17 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Email sent.

306 | November 6, 2012 7:19 pm

@ Guggi:

It was a combination of things. She didn’t go to the doctor for a long time, and when she did, the first one misdiagnosed her. Then she went to one that got it right, but she initially didn’t want to go through the whole transplant thing. She eventually changed her mind, but it was probably too late.

My understanding is that it was a fairly uncommon condition, so it’s probably not the first doctor’s fault, although he should have sent her to a specialist sooner, probably.

305. eaglesoars
    307 | November 6, 2012 7:26 pm

Buckeye Abroad wrote:

@ eaglesoars:

Email sent.

don’t see it yet – if push comes to shove I’ll have the admins send you my new addy – no worries

306. 308 | November 6, 2012 7:38 pm

Perhaps. My mom was diagnosed last month and she’s 70+. Trouble is that it masks itself as something else and that’s what usually gets diagnosed. She has primary as well.