Chris Christie tries to justify his praising of Obama

by Rodan ( 219 Comments › )
Filed under Progressives, Republican Party, Socialism, Tranzis at November 8th, 2012 - 11:00 am

The vile Jabba the Hut clown Chris Christie is the Judas of the 2012 election. His praising of Obama’s response for Hurricane Sandy and inviting him for a photo-op was one of the events that tipped the election. He realizes that this act of treachery has caused a backlash on the Right against him. With eyes towards 2016, he denies that he intentionally meant to hurt Mitt Romney.

Chris Christie can spin all he wants. A the end of the day, he betrayed Mitt Romney. He should not get any support from Conservatives for his 2013 re-election bid.

Tags: , ,

Comments

219 Responses to “Chris Christie tries to justify his praising of Obama”

1. Storagemanager
    1 | November 8, 2012 11:07 am

With much of the population being pacified and babied, their apathy for the Middle East will be the cause of the swelling and spread of Islamic fundamentalism, because they’d rather have a welfare state then a more secure world.

Obama’s re-election has caused a major boost in confidence for countries like Britain and France in their wanting to topple Assad. But, it has also given confidence to Turkey, in their desire to oust out Assad; but the goal of the Turks is to conquer Syria, in order to revive the Ottoman empire.

A little while back, I reported on the Turkish plan to revive the Ottoman empire, and that Syria will be a primary target for the expansion of their universal empire. Syrian Ambassador to Tehran Hamed al-Hassan, had this to say:

Turkey is trying to reconstruct the Ottoman Empire in the region … “When Turkey’s Justice and Development Party won the Turkish parliamentary elections, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan presented his party’s victory to the people of Syria, Egypt, Morocco, Central Asia, and the Balkans which were once parts of the Ottoman Empire

2. 2 | November 8, 2012 11:08 am

Fuck that Fat Traitorous bastard, he stabbed Romney in the back knowing full well what he was doing, mother fucker did it on purpose.

3. taxfreekiller
    3 | November 8, 2012 11:09 am

He is just looking for an excuse to switch to the D cult.

4. Storagemanager
    4 | November 8, 2012 11:11 am

He was not picked for VP and he got even…he cares little about the party or the country…

5. 5 | November 8, 2012 11:11 am

I despise this tub of lard.

6. 6 | November 8, 2012 11:11 am

doriangrey wrote:

Yes he did and I am dedicating this blog to defeating this jerk.

I will send money to whoever the Dem is to beat this guy.

7. 7 | November 8, 2012 11:14 am

Storagemanager wrote:

We share the same belief in why he did what he did.

8. 8 | November 8, 2012 11:15 am

doriangrey wrote:

Yes he did and I am dedicating this blog to defeating this jerk.
    I will send money to whoever the Dem is to beat this guy.

Hey,can we get the side thingie turned back on again, so I don’t have to go back to the main page to switch threads?

9 | November 8, 2012 11:16 am

Hey fat man I ain’t buying it.

10. Storagemanager
    10 | November 8, 2012 11:17 am

“I think that the cost of a foreign invasion of Syria — if it happens — would be bigger than the entire world can bear… This will have a domino effect that will affect the world from the Atlantic to the Pacific,” he told Russia Today, which published excerpts from the interview on its news site Thursday, with the full interview to be broadcast Friday.

“I do not believe the West is heading in this direction, but if they do, nobody can tell what will happen afterwards,” he said.

In a possible rejection of British Prime Minister David Cameron’s recent statement that a “safe exit” can be arranged for Assad if it will guarantee an end to the civil war, Assad said he prefers to “live and die in Syria.” It is unclear, however, when the interview was given.

“I am not a puppet and the West did not manufacture me in order that I leave to the West or any other country. I am Syrian, I am Syrian-made, and I must live and die in Syria,” he said.

11. 11 | November 8, 2012 11:17 am

As I just wrote on the other thread, excommunitcating Chris Christie is job number one for the Republican Party. I often come in fo r criticism for my hard line on RINOs (especially in th eSenate), but this is exactly why you don’t want RINOs in your camp. Christie made the praise of Obama “bi-partisan” after Sandy. All hail the god-king from whom all blessings flow! He was never anything but a Leftist in Republican clothing. Just because he took a hard line with the Unions, do not lose sight of what his main principles are. He is not one of us, if I may borrow a phrase from Obama’s campaign against Romney.

12. Buffalobob
    12 | November 8, 2012 11:19 am

obama was given the opportunity of the photo op, no follow up photo ops. The MSM has done their job once again.

13. 13 | November 8, 2012 11:20 am

Buffalobob wrote:

Which is why my Blog is dedicated to exposing the Fifth Column Treasonous Media Mendacious Malfeasance.

14. 14 | November 8, 2012 11:21 am

Buffalobob wrote:

15. Storagemanager
    15 | November 8, 2012 11:21 am

I wonder if obama promised him a job in the white-house .

16. gulfloafer
    16 | November 8, 2012 11:22 am

He cried after getting a hug from Bruce Springsteen. Attended over 100+ shows. Really? It should have been expected.

17. 17 | November 8, 2012 11:24 am

Oh, look, I just found a video clip of Chris Christie…

18. 18 | November 8, 2012 11:30 am

gulfloafer wrote:

Sorry, of all of Christie’s assholiry that is the one thing that doesn’t bother me. Bruce Springsteen’s politics may suck, but I have met Bruce and he is a very warm caring individual and a damned fine musician. I helped him set up equipment for one of his shows (I was called in on an emergency call as a Master Electrician, it’s what I did in college while getting my B.F.A in Music) and drank a couple of beers with him when we were done, before the show. Like I said, Bruce’s politics suck, but Bruce is a genuinely nice guy.

19. 19 | November 8, 2012 11:32 am

Rodan -- there’s still the primary -- let’s see if we can’t run a decent conservative against him. The GOP in Jersey will vote him down, no dobut.

Cry, cry little Krispy Kreme -- your dreams of national office are done.

20. 20 | November 8, 2012 11:38 am

Christie is like Colin Powell. We need to shun these 2.

21. 21 | November 8, 2012 11:38 am

Carolina Girl wrote:

Cry, cry little Krispy Kreme — your dreams of national office are done.

Yeah, I don’t think the Republican base will forgive him this back-stabbing, but how powerful is the base? We didn’t turn out for Romney like I expected. We did where I live, but I mistook the enthusiasm I saw around me (and the antipathy to Barack Obama) for the mood of the Nation. Clearly, it was not. There might be enough non-base voters in States like Ohio and Colorado to put this fat fuck on the ticket. If he is, I vote Libertarian or stay home. I’ll never pull the lever for Christie.

22. gulfloafer
    22 | November 8, 2012 11:42 am

That’s nice. Did you go home and cry afterwards? I’m not faulting Springsteen. I’m just saying there’s a lack of emotional discipline/intelligence there on Christies part.

23. 23 | November 8, 2012 11:44 am

gulfloafer wrote:

ROTFLMAO… No, I was a Rock Star myself back then. He was just one of my peer’s, albeit a better known and bigger star, but still just one of my peers.

24. 24 | November 8, 2012 11:48 am

gulfloafer wrote:

I’m not even going to go with that. The relationship between Rock Star’s and their fans is in fact a very emotional one (Don’t ask me why, I don’t really know, it just is). Christie’s response isn’t one that I find all that difficult to understand. Hell, when I met Eric Clapton (one of my musician hero’s) I was so nervous I got snake slithering drunk and ended up puking on him, and yes, I did go home and cry about that. :shock:

25 | November 8, 2012 11:49 am

Christie was stumping for Romney, but a visit by the President
    and the guy melted.
    Contact with his hero Springsteen made him cry!
    He is way too emotional.

26. 26 | November 8, 2012 11:51 am

Yea, same here, totally mistook the lack of enthusiasm for Obama and the seemingly apparent enthusiasm for Romney here in California for how California would vote. Man alive did I misread things here. That or Obama managed to pull off the greatest voter Fraud in American history, and I haven’t ruled that out as a possibility yet either.

27. gulfloafer
    27 | November 8, 2012 11:51 am

Yeah well, I guess we’re just different in that aspect. I picture him at home in an over sized diaper with a giant spoon in his hand crying like a baby. That’s my impression.

28. pat
    28 | November 8, 2012 11:53 am

He will go Bloombat anyway.

29 | November 8, 2012 11:54 am

In case anybody is confused about what happened Tuesday,
    the Chicago Tribune enlightened everybody this morning.
    It is the end of White non-gays.
    See if you fit that description you’re done & should just be quiet
    and pay more & more taxes.

30. 30 | November 8, 2012 11:54 am

Oh, and another thing that comes out of this: debates don’t matter. Romney won the debates, and he lost the election. Having a better debater wouldn’t have helped us. What we needed was an attack dog that would go after Obama with unrelenting fury. Nastiness wins campaigns. I hope we remember that in 2016.

31. gulfloafer
    31 | November 8, 2012 11:55 am

Off to the salt mine. I’ll leave with this … Ann Coulter?

32. 32 | November 8, 2012 11:55 am

@ Carolina Girl:

Yes, first let’s see if he gets a challenger.

33. 33 | November 8, 2012 11:56 am

We need top adopt the Left’s politics of personal destruction tactics.

34. 34 | November 8, 2012 11:57 am

I warned everyone about Obama as a cultural icon status. I kept saying this needed to be destroyed. Romney never went after Obama personally and it was a mistake.

35 | November 8, 2012 11:58 am

gulfloafer wrote:

I’ve met quite a few musicians in my day…the only person that sort of choked me for words was Levon Helm…but he was such a gentle, friendly soul he just scooped you up and made you feel good…he thanked me several times for my fan support…the most natural and easy going guy around

36 | November 8, 2012 11:58 am

It was just a perception problem.

mitt romney as the big bad wolf
    Obama as little red riding hood.

Foreign policy meant nothing to most of the voters.

37. 37 | November 8, 2012 11:58 am

gulfloafer wrote:

When you have had people get in their motor-home, drive 4000 miles just for the chance to met you and buy you a couple of beers then you might start to understand why Christie acting that way doesn’t bother me.

38. Ben_Dover
    38 | November 8, 2012 11:59 am

You guys are missing the larger picture. The system is broke. Democracy can only work when the people have love for their nation and puts that as priority. it cannot work when voting blocks are formed for personal gratification.I am really shocked, Obama can still win despite Benghazi and a whole load of other scandals.

You can pound away at your keyboards proving how the libs are wrong….bla, bla, bla….it is all pointless. You are fighting a losing battle and some day you will be a minority in your own country.

In my opinion, what you have is treachery, compounded with illegal Hispanics coming into the country and voting for the democrats.All your efforts are pointless and a waste of time.

You are all wasting your time attacking Christie. He may have back stabbed Romney but he did not cause Obama to win or Romney to lose. One stupid photo op and kind words do not have that can of sway.

ALL OF YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND UNDERSTAND THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM.

39. 39 | November 8, 2012 11:59 am

I will vote Libertarian in 2016 is Christie is the nominee. But we have 2013 to prevent this.

40. 40 | November 8, 2012 11:59 am

Indeed you did my friend, indeed you did.

41 | November 8, 2012 12:01 pm

@ 34 Rodan: you are correct. For the time being we need to muddy up the opponent, force people to look at a real deep choice.

I wrote the GoP from several local and national angles and asked them to participate on blogs in their areas and gather up some of the creativity there. But all that resulted in I think was a newsletter subscription and a request for donations. Getting onto some of the hispanic and women’s rights blogs as a Paul Ryan might have evened out the conversations.

42. 42 | November 8, 2012 12:01 pm

@ Ben_Dover:

Majority of Hispanics are legal.

43 | November 8, 2012 12:02 pm

What kind of amazes me are the people who thought abortion rights, gay marriage were the key issues in the election. I would have thought it would have been jobs.

44. 44 | November 8, 2012 12:02 pm

Who was the last Republican to run for the Senate?

45. 45 | November 8, 2012 12:03 pm

@ darkwords:

We need to fight the Left on a street level. The problem is the Democrats know how to do this. The GOP is still stuck in 1980.

46. 46 | November 8, 2012 12:04 pm

The politics of personal destruction work. Ask George W Bush, McCain and Mitt Romney. We need to adopt these tactics.

47. 47 | November 8, 2012 12:05 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Some Greek guy, forgot his name. He lost in the election to Menendez.

48. eaglesoars
    48 | November 8, 2012 12:05 pm

To put the best possible face on it, I can see that Christie was exhausted and did not want Obama to do to him what he did to Jindal during the BP oil spill. And I have no problem with thanking any POTUS for coming to see the damage and talk to people. That is right and appropriate.

Having said that, Christie has demonstrated that under great stress, he is a man of dangerously flawed judgement.

And that’s the best scenario.

All the others call for excommunication.

49. 49 | November 8, 2012 12:06 pm

@ eaglesoars:

It’s the way Christie did it. He went beyond just thanking. He praised and gave Obama a photo-op.

50 | November 8, 2012 12:07 pm

@ 38 Ben_Dover: When you fight a war, you fight every battle. Christie is just one of them and not just because of the photo op. He is muslim friendly in a bad way not in a wise way.

If someone were to wake up in the face of the election they would do as Rodan has suggested. Rodan has the pulse of the nation here down a little better than the GoP elites.

If Romney/Ryan had taken BSM/Rodan on as political consultant they might have won. The election was perfectly winnable.

51. 51 | November 8, 2012 12:09 pm

That’s the second time this morning I’ve read something like that on here, so I am obliged to point out how wrong it is. The founders were not stupid men, and they knew very well there would be competing interests, all selfishly pursuing their own best deal. That’s why they set up a federal republic of sovereign states over which there was a very limited federal government. They expected that primary loyalty would be to one’s state, because it was the state government that would have the biggest impact on your life.

52. 52 | November 8, 2012 12:09 pm

@ darkwords:

The election was ours in a silver platter. But Romney ran a campaign that would have worked in the 80′s or 90′s. Now it’s about destroying your opponent.

53. 53 | November 8, 2012 12:10 pm

Absolutely. On every level. Being a Democrat is synonomous with being a traitor. Thus is has been my entire life. It is time that we started making an issue of this. Democrats do not love this country. They want to destroy it in the name of Social Justice.

54. 54 | November 8, 2012 12:12 pm

And here’s my advice, for what it’s worth, to our candidates in the future:

Will you PLEASE, in the name of all that’s holy, stop making dumb ass off the cuff statements and start assuming for the record that everything you say is being recorded? Will you not just spout off the first thing that comes into your head when being asked something by anyone in the Mainstrean media and stop for one second and ask WHY a question out of the blue is being asked.

George Stephanopolous asked Romney that birth control question to set up Obama’s war on women and birth control. What we really need is a candidate with the scandal free background of Romney and the fighter characteristics of Newt Gingrich.

55. 55 | November 8, 2012 12:12 pm

If Romney would not have supported the attack on Libya, he could have used that as a club against Obama. Point out we backed terrorists. That’s just one example. He could have accused Obama of being a traitor.

The GOP needs to get away from a let’s help the world be a better place foreign policy and one based on Nationalism and self interest.

56 | November 8, 2012 12:13 pm

Yes the GoP has to chuck the illusion they hold that makes them lose. A more sophisticated grassroots face to face effort is needed. One that educates,informs, and builds friendships.

57. Ben_Dover
    57 | November 8, 2012 12:14 pm

Sorry rodan, I know you’re hispanic and I’m sorry but they should not be forming voting blocks. That is outright treachery.

58. 58 | November 8, 2012 12:14 pm

They want to destroy it in the name of Social Justice.

Let’s not get this fucked up, the average democrat doesn’t want to destroy the country, and they don’t give a damned about Social Justice. They are just damned Idiots who don’t understand that the leadership of their Party have gone full on Marxist on them.

They don’t know this because they have been deceived by the Fifth Column Treasonous Media. Andrew Breitbart was 100 percent right when he said that the Fifth Column Treasonous Media was America’s most dangerous enemy.

59. eaglesoars
    59 | November 8, 2012 12:14 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:

One stupid photo op and kind words do not have that can of sway

Well, it depends on who’s voting, doesn’t it? And who doesn’t vote.

I’m not sure I’m buying the Hispanic bloc as a reason for Romney’s loss. Before I decide that, I’d like to know why turnout was so low.

With an economy like this? Romney got 3 million fewer Republican votes than McCain. Until I get that straight in my head………….

60. Ben_Dover
    60 | November 8, 2012 12:15 pm

@ darkwords:

You white people never cease to amaze with your naiveness and stupidity.

61. Ben_Dover
    61 | November 8, 2012 12:16 pm

@ Mike C.:

And what will you do when you’re a minority and the majority tells you the constitution is old, time to get rid of it. What then Einstein?

62. 62 | November 8, 2012 12:17 pm

And here’s my advice, for what it’s worth, to our candidates in the future:

Yup, exactly. Get it through your damned heads, the Fifth Column Treasonous Media is America’s most dangerous enemy and they will use any and everything they can to achieve their end goal of making America their Marxist Utopia.

63. 63 | November 8, 2012 12:17 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:

Republicans will need to outreach more. It’s not just Hispanics, Asians and Young people are now a voting block group. What we need is better marketing. I suggest hiring a Madison avenue company.

The GOP has a good product, but terrible marketing.

64. eaglesoars
    64 | November 8, 2012 12:17 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Absolutely. It was a public blow job

65. eaglesoars
    65 | November 8, 2012 12:18 pm

Ahh Rush is agreeing with me. This is not a demographics problem Republicans didn’t get their base out.

66. 66 | November 8, 2012 12:19 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

It’s both and we have to deal with reality. We need to make inroads with Young people, Asians, Hispanics and Single Women.

67. 67 | November 8, 2012 12:19 pm

Mike C. wrote:

That is the way it was supposed to work, but the South lost the Civil War, and it hasn’t been that way since. I don’t know if that will change back now. It may. We are a divided nation, but that splits pretty strongly along State lines. My state, as I’ve pointed out befrore, went strongly for Romney. The only holdouts were arounfd Nashville (lots of government employees) and Memphis (very large black community). The time may come again wehen peopl stand with their local community for shared values against a Federal Government with which they have little in common. We’ll see what happens when California goes bankrupt, and comes asking for a Federal Bailout.

68. 68 | November 8, 2012 12:19 pm

darkwords wrote:

Bingo!

69. Ben_Dover
    69 | November 8, 2012 12:20 pm

@ eaglesoars:

This is the problem with Americans, you are book smart, you can create an i Phone and send a Rover to Mars, but you are donw right stupid when it comes to street smarts. You’re the type of fool that pays double what everybody else pays and believes you got a good deal.

70. 70 | November 8, 2012 12:21 pm

@ Ben_Dover:

What country you from?

71. 71 | November 8, 2012 12:21 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

This is not a demographics problem Republicans didn’t get their base out.

OR, god forbid they did and somehow their votes either weren’t counted or were counted for Obama.

72. eaglesoars
    72 | November 8, 2012 12:22 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Thanks, sweetie! I wuvs you too!

73. Ben_Dover
    73 | November 8, 2012 12:24 pm

Sorry but you are going to lose. You play by the books while the other team tears the rule books up and takes a dump on it. That is why they’ll win and you will lose always.

Here you are talking about outreach when liberals make it extremely easy for illegals to come in and vote. You are wasting your time.

BTW most Indian Asians and Asians like the Viatnamese are Republicans. They are nobodys fool, they know a conman when they see one.

74. 74 | November 8, 2012 12:27 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Yes, and I don’t understand that. Was it because Romney was a Mormon? Can the base really sit there and say an Islamophillic Atheist is betterfor the Country than a Mormon? Really? That’s nuts. Was it because of his Moderate positions when he was governor of Massachuttes? Possibly so, but again, look at the alternative. We are screwed. I had been saying that this was a base election, and I was right, but I thought Romney would get the base out. He did not. If you can’t get your base to th epolls, you can’t pull enough from the independents to win. I’ve been saying that for years, but the Republican Establishment doesn’t listen to the likes of me.

75. 75 | November 8, 2012 12:27 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Looks like another GAZE opportunity has fallen into our laps, folks.

76. 76 | November 8, 2012 12:28 pm

@ Ben_Dover:

I guess you have not read my writings. I have advocate eemulating the Left and using their tactics. I have called for the using of Alinsky tactics and the politics of personal destruction.

BTW most Indian Asians and Asians like the Viatnamese are Republicans.

Not true. Asians and Indians voted for Obama 74% to 20%.

The GOP has a marketing problem and they need to learn gutter tactics.

77. eaglesoars
    77 | November 8, 2012 12:29 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Yhey weren’t counted for Obama. His vote count was way low too. I’m wondering if all the reports of enthusiasm for Romney actually surpressed the vot -- Aw he’ll be fine, I don’t have to get off my butt, I’m just one vote.

Ben_Dover wrote:

One thing I would be interested in knowing is how many young people in those groups drift to Democrat while in college, etc. and their parents are the Republicans.

78. 78 | November 8, 2012 12:30 pm

I think the base has shrunk. The GOP is losing voters to death. We need to replenish our ranks. Losing people under 30 69-30 is a disaster.

79. 79 | November 8, 2012 12:30 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I can answer but will do so in email. Expect incoming tonight.

80. eaglesoars
    80 | November 8, 2012 12:31 pm

Yes, and I don’t understand that

Me neither. And until I do, I’m not constructing/buying into any high-falutin theories about hispanics or single women or the rest of it. w/o the base, it’s all moot

81. Storagemanager
    81 | November 8, 2012 12:31 pm

I do want to thank Obama for taking Kathleen Sebelius out of Kansas….my state is sane again.

82. Ben_Dover
    82 | November 8, 2012 12:31 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I didn’t come to play ‘tea party’ so I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. I’m really sorry but mostof you Americans, are very, very naive.

83. eaglesoars
    83 | November 8, 2012 12:32 pm

Expect incoming tonight.

great!

84. Storagemanager
    84 | November 8, 2012 12:33 pm

That’s a scary thought.

Top Obama Backers: Re-Election Win “Frees Him To Be Who He Is”… http://weaselzippers.us/

85. eaglesoars
    85 | November 8, 2012 12:33 pm

I didn’t come to play ‘tea party’ so I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings

Take yerself seriously much? Might as well. No one else here does.

86. 86 | November 8, 2012 12:35 pm

@ Mike C.:

I wasn’t disussing potential futures, moron; I was pointing out well-known historical fact. It was the subject of much discourse back in the day. Try reading The Federalist Papers.

Oh, and might try finding out what somebody is actually saying before shooting your mouth off.

87. Storagemanager
    87 | November 8, 2012 12:36 pm

Iran Report: Obama Even More Flexible than Europe

Iranian intelligence report: Obama’s views on a nuclear Iran are ‘completely different’ from Israel, Republican’s.

88. 88 | November 8, 2012 12:36 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Wow, your wisdom and intelligence is underwhelming us.

89. Ben_Dover
    89 | November 8, 2012 12:38 pm

I have many Indian and Viatnamese friends, they are proud GOP voters.

You are wasting your time, you will eventually lose. You cannot fix stupid. These kids are brainwashed from a young age, you cannot change that mindset.

Here is MY suggestion

i) Bring in millions of Eastern Europeans. They are dirt poor and they will vote GOP. They would naturally gravitate to the party that wants to maintain the country to be a western nation.No marketing necessary.

Singapore’s ethnic chinese population is shrinking so they bring truck loads of chinese from China.

This is how you play and WIN!

90. 90 | November 8, 2012 12:38 pm

I don’t thinkthe base has really shrunk. The Democrats always hjave had a devastating advantage with the under-30 crowd, at least in my lifetime. They certainly did when I was in college. Most of the people in that age bracket simply don’t have enough life experience to shake off the feel-good marketing campaign of the Left. It is much easier to sell instant gratification to someone who hasn’t rammed into the wall from that a few times. Discipline and long-term thinking simply aren”t strong suits of the young. No, we failed to mobilize our base in critical states. I am shocked that we lost Wisconsin. I thought our ground game was better there. It is our ground game, more than anything, that sucked. Gallup was predicting an R+0 or R+1 turnout, but they did get more like a D+11 turnout. I don’t see how, but the how of it matters less than the what. We didn’t get our people to th epolls. That, more than anything, was what cost us the election. Yes, Romney should have ran ads attacking Obama’s stwardship of the economy in harsh terms, but that wouldn’t have mattered if we’d gotten the base out to vote.

91 | November 8, 2012 12:38 pm

@ eaglesoars:

that’s cool…so why did you come here, to improve your English?….let me help, go fuck yourself

92. Ben_Dover
    92 | November 8, 2012 12:39 pm

Well…thats what MENSA keeps telling me…LOL!!!!!!!!

93. 93 | November 8, 2012 12:40 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:

Well…thats what MENSA keeps telling me…LOL!!!!!!!!

Funny, I was accepted into MENSA at 16, told them to go fuck themselves because they were a bunch of arrogant pricks.

94. Ben_Dover
    94 | November 8, 2012 12:41 pm

@ heysoos:
    Go ahead and insult, i don’t care. I am simply telling you what the average asian person is saying about you. Are they wrong? Look at you. You are fast becoming a minority in your own country.

95. eaglesoars
    95 | November 8, 2012 12:41 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Wow, your wisdom and intelligence is underwhelming us.

Yeah, Sharpton’s got nuthin’ on this genius.

@ darkwords:

You white people never cease to amaze with your naiveness and stupidity.

96 | November 8, 2012 12:42 pm

@ heysoos:

for some reason you think I care….I don’t

97. Ben_Dover
    97 | November 8, 2012 12:43 pm

Just joking, never took that test cause I know I’m ‘da man’….LOL!!!!

98. 98 | November 8, 2012 12:45 pm

@ Storagemanager:

That’s the fact! Obama wants Iran to get nukes. Israel and the Republicans don’t. 70% of the Jews in America that voted voted for Obama. That tells me where their priorities. It is pretty bad when American Protestants care more about th efate of Jews in the Middle East thant American Jews do, but that is th esad fact of our times.

99. Ben_Dover
    99 | November 8, 2012 12:46 pm

If anything the last 2 elections proved, is that you’re fast becoming a minority in your own nation. All of you better wake up.

100. Storagemanager
    100 | November 8, 2012 12:46 pm

Holder Says He May Not Return As Attorney General… http://weaselzippers.us/

101. 101 | November 8, 2012 12:46 pm

In my experience, people who brag about how smart they are usually aren’t.

102. 102 | November 8, 2012 12:46 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:

Just joking, never took that test cause I know I’m ‘da man’….LOL!!!!

I used to build satellites and spacecraft before Obama decided we didn’t need any more of them, what exactly is it you do that makes you da man?

103. MikeA
    103 | November 8, 2012 12:46 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Interesting how this idiot assumes we are all “white” people on this blog. I am hispanic, which is caucasian but not considered “white” and I am conservative. My whole family is also. I do consider my self American first and that is the problem. Most people are hypenated.

This election showed how the country is shifting to either apatheic or to the ones who want the free stuff. The Repubs also didn’t get the vote out. put them in the apatheic category

104 | November 8, 2012 12:48 pm

@ Storagemanager:

maybe BO does want Iran to get it’s weapon, but that puts him in conflict with his own record….he’s repeatedly stated he will not allow it…that should be interesting

105. 105 | November 8, 2012 12:49 pm

In my experience, people who brag about how smart they are usually aren’t.

My experience is that people who are really smart, are really smart in a single area, and average (at best) in everything else. One single huge spike in an otherwise mundane curve.

106. 106 | November 8, 2012 12:50 pm

He isn’t even qualified to take the drink orders at a MENSA meeting.

107. 107 | November 8, 2012 12:51 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:

Just joking, never took that test cause I know I’m ‘da man’….LOL!!!!

Holy cow! Skunk, is that YOU?

108. Ben_Dover
    108 | November 8, 2012 12:51 pm

I work at a 7/11 store, it ain’t easy stoking shelves and counting money ok Now try to that!!!!….LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead and feel all superior about your background, while a hal term junior senator with zero experience assumed the most powerful office. With all your bravado, you could not stop that. This would NEVER happen in a country like China, where 3 quarters are uneducated.

109. 109 | November 8, 2012 12:51 pm

heysoos wrote:

.he’s repeatedly stated he will not allow it…that should be interesting

He’s a liar, so there won’t be anything interesting in what he does. He’ll do exactly what he has been doing all along, say one thing and do something completely different, just ask Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods how that works out.

110 | November 8, 2012 12:52 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:
    Just joking, never took that test cause I know I’m ‘da man’….LOL!!!!

Holy cow! Skunk, is that YOU?

would that be cool or what?

111. 111 | November 8, 2012 12:53 pm

@ heysoos:

Heck it would.

112. eaglesoars
    112 | November 8, 2012 12:53 pm

MikeA wrote:

Note that it seems to Ben-Dover (catch the pun there?) that he thinks it’s important to us that whites remain the dominant ethnic group.

You said it. We’re Americans FIRST and I don’t know one conservative who would trade Thomas Sowell for Bill Ayers.

113. 113 | November 8, 2012 12:55 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:
    Just joking, never took that test cause I know I’m ‘da man’….LOL!!!!

Holy cow! Skunk, is that YOU?

ROTFLMAO… I’ve never been called that before to my knowledge, this however is what I was working on when Vanguard Space Systems laid me off.

114. 114 | November 8, 2012 12:55 pm

Exactly! Obama saying anything doesn’t matter much. The only thing he tells the truth on is Islam. He really meant it when he said that the future wouldn’t belong to those who insult Islam’s Prophet. He’s locked up the guy who produced that video for a year. Kind of like they do in Egypt. And some people thing that Stealth Shari’ia isn’t a threat.

115. 115 | November 8, 2012 12:56 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Like Outsider and the other, it’s an attention whore who brings nothing to the conversation and only wants to sidetrack the discussion and thinks it’s oh so clever when it does so.

Time to GAZE folks.

116. 116 | November 8, 2012 12:57 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

I’ve been doing that. Its emphasis on race is offensive.

117 | November 8, 2012 12:57 pm

Time to GAZE folks.

His shelf life is expiring soon.

118. 118 | November 8, 2012 12:58 pm

Oh sorry, DG -- I wasn’t calling you a skunk, I thought you might be Jeff Baxter. You two have pretty much the same resume. Of course, Jeff lives up here in NorCal still as far as I know.

119. Ben_Dover
    119 | November 8, 2012 12:59 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Really? So you don’t mind the national language be Spanish? or Swahili? Remove all references to Christianity? No more public holidays for Christmas and Holloween?

There can only be one captain to one ship. There is no such thing as shared leadership.

120 | November 8, 2012 12:59 pm

In case anybody is confused about what happened Tuesday,
    the Chicago Tribune enlightened everybody this morning.
    It is the end of White non-gays.
    See if you fit that description you’re done & should just be quiet
    and pay more & more taxes.

The Chicago Trib is one of the worst newspapers out there.

121. 121 | November 8, 2012 1:00 pm

@ Speranza:

I’m so glad you’re back sweetie. Power back on yet?
    While I’m on “vakay” this week, blogging time is limited and I just refuse to deal with assholes who have no purpose in life other than to annoy others because they find it fun.

And this jerk looks to be race-baiting, which means it needs to go elsewhere. LGF perhaps -- they’re pretty obsessed with race over there.

122 | November 8, 2012 1:01 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Eric has puked on booze plenty of times in his life.

123. eaglesoars
    123 | November 8, 2012 1:02 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:

Yeah, the people the Communist Party vets for public office are well suited to serve the proletariat.

Hong Kong (CNN) — The disgraced politician at the center of China’s biggest political scandal in years has been linked to a criminal act for the first time since he was removed from office, the state-run Xinhua news agency has reported.

Bo Xilai, who was head of the Communist Party in the southwestern city of Chongqing and once seen as a future president, was reportedly warned by his former right-hand man that his wife was suspected of murder.

124. 124 | November 8, 2012 1:03 pm

@ Speranza:

Layla is still my absolute very favorite of all time rock and roll song. Except, yeah, well, the piano part goes on a little too long.

125. 125 | November 8, 2012 1:03 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

Oh sorry, DG — I wasn’t calling you a skunk, I thought you might be Jeff Baxter. You two have pretty much the same resume. Of course, Jeff lives up here in NorCal still as far as I know.

I don’t know how to post pictures here like Huckfunn does or I would post my termination notice from Vanguard… :sad:

126 | November 8, 2012 1:04 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

If the GOP base would not turn out enough after four years of Obama then there is no hope.

127. Ben_Dover
    127 | November 8, 2012 1:05 pm

@ eaglesoars:

You don’t get what I’m trying to say. No nation would elect someone who appears to be so openly hostile to the majority of it’s populace.

128. 128 | November 8, 2012 1:06 pm

Aw DG, I’m sorry to hear that. Is this recent and is there anything any of us can do?

129 | November 8, 2012 1:08 pm

Speranza wrote:

eaglesoars wrote:

my sentiment exactly…all the other stuff is far less important than the numbers…conservatives have them but don’t vote

130. 130 | November 8, 2012 1:08 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Explain Adolph Hitler, Joesph Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tse-tung, Fidel Castro or Hugo Chavez then.

131 | November 8, 2012 1:08 pm

@ Speranza:
    I’m so glad you’re back sweetie. Power back on yet?
    And this jerk looks to be race-baiting, which means it needs to go elsewhere. LGF perhaps — they’re pretty obsessed with race over there.

yeah I got power back Friday night. Thanks. He probably is “on loan” from LGF. Enjoying vacation?

132. 132 | November 8, 2012 1:09 pm

@ Speranza:

As I mentioned before, there were plenty at Free Republic that weren’t going to vote for Romney because they wanted to teach the GOP elite a lesson about giving them RINO candidates. I imagine a decent percentage of that was those individuals. But not all.

133. 133 | November 8, 2012 1:10 pm

@ Speranza:

I just didn’t want to be in libturd office if Obama won. I was really afraid I’d punch someone or just walk off my job. That’s not to say I still won’t.

134 | November 8, 2012 1:11 pm

Diane Sawyer drunk on TV

135 | November 8, 2012 1:13 pm

@ Speranza:

I sucked it up and came in. My disappointment in 1/2 of the nation is really bad.

136. 136 | November 8, 2012 1:13 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

No, not recent, almost 3 years now. Ya, been unemployed the whole time. I have reached that magical age (51) where my resume and age are now working against me. Unless you know someone down here in San Diego who will hire me, then, sadly no there really isn’t anything you guys can do. Well, unless one of you want’s to buy my poor beat up corvette.

Yup, times have gotten so tough my poor baby is up on the block for sale… I am weeping over this… :sad:

137. Mars
    137 | November 8, 2012 1:14 pm

No words can describe this horror.

138. 138 | November 8, 2012 1:14 pm

@ Speranza:

Yep. I figure it was because Mitt was a Mormon. I was afraid that would hurt him, but I thought our base was more excited than it was. Getting the base out has to be a campaign’s first priority. If you don’t get your base out, you can’t pull enough from the independents to win. Obama knew this, and worked almost exclusively to motivate his base. Romney took the base for granted, and worked almost exclusively to pull from the independents. We see how that strategy worked.

139. eaglesoars
    139 | November 8, 2012 1:15 pm

Speranza wrote:

I understand the feeling but it really depends on why. That’s why I think it MAY be that the oft-reported enthusiasm for Romney may have unintentionally suppressed the vote. Especially if the voter thinks Romney is a RINO. That person might think that their vote wouldn’t make any difference and withholding it from a RINO has a feel-good component.

140. Ben_Dover
    140 | November 8, 2012 1:15 pm

They enjoyed majority support especially Hitler.

141. Mars
    141 | November 8, 2012 1:15 pm

Rodan, I’m working on that idea I had. It may take a bit though. Busy day, still have that damn headache (day 5), and I kinda want to wait and have it posted when the troll infestation has died down or inactive.

142 | November 8, 2012 1:16 pm

@ Speranza:

Any Republican who sat it out can join Chris Christie, Colin Powell et al in hell.

143. Storagemanager
    143 | November 8, 2012 1:16 pm

54..I understand.

144. 144 | November 8, 2012 1:17 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:

They enjoyed majority support especially Hitler.

Maybe you didn’t notice, but so does Obama.

145 | November 8, 2012 1:19 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

People who think like that are mental and really need a psychiatrist and I am not talking about your $150 an hour Park Avenue type but something like flying to Vienna to be examined by teams of head shrinkers in white frocks and smoking pipes. Eff them!!!! Enjoy the next four years while they sit on their purity and fantasize about what a great candidate Rick Santorum/Michele Bachmann would’ve made. Frankly that term RINO is a bit overused and used too promiscuously. What the hell was the beloved Bush Family?
    Was horrible candidates Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock RINO’s?

146. 146 | November 8, 2012 1:19 pm

Storagemanager wrote:

54..I understand.

And my stock portfolio is holding at a lovely 92 percent loss… Aint this Obama economy grand… :twisted:

147. 147 | November 8, 2012 1:19 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Well, they deserve all the same scorn that we’re giving to Christie. They really showed the Republicans. This was the most important election that we’ve had since 1864. Losing it, we’ve lost the country. 2016 will be too late. We’ll be over $21 trillion in debt, and the economic base we have (GDP) simply isn’t big enough to support that size debt. And GDP will be lower in 2016 than it is now. You can take that to the bank. There’s another Recession coming. The first one never really left, if you take out the vast increase in Federal spending that has been the Obama Administration. For an economy in the shape ours is in, that is like leeching a man that needs a blood transfusion. All it is doing is draining off what little resources that we have left. And now Obama is going to raise taxes. Congratulations, guys.

148. Storagemanager
    148 | November 8, 2012 1:19 pm

Miller: If Romney’s what’s wrong with America, this country has serious problems http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/08/miller-if-romneys-whats-wrong-with-america-this-country-has-serious-problems/

149. eaglesoars
    149 | November 8, 2012 1:23 pm

Speranza wrote:

Oh, I think the next 4 yrs are going to be about all the head-shrink therapy they can stand. By the time it’s over, they’ll be in institutions where drool cups are subsidized by Obamacare but Thorazine isn’t.

Gotta go take care of the birds. Later.

150. 150 | November 8, 2012 1:24 pm

Yup, time for me to run some errands and then go drink a small boatload of beer… Laters folks…

151. MikeA
    151 | November 8, 2012 1:24 pm

The fall that is coming will make the Great Depression look like a cake walk. This is going to end and end badly cause we can’t support this much debt. It will be different from Weimar Germany cause if we go, we will take a lot of the world’s economy with us. While most of the world hates us, that know they can’t live without us. Then the Euro-weenies can see how friendly China, Russia and the ME will be.

152. Storagemanager
    152 | November 8, 2012 1:25 pm

FORGOTTEN BY FEMA?
    Sandy victims: ‘It’s beyond infuriating’ http://www.foxnews.com/

153. 153 | November 8, 2012 1:29 pm

According to this, evangelicals turned out for Romney:

Evangelical Christian voters turned out in record numbers according to a national post-election survey done by the Faith and Freedom Coalition. However, despite a 78 to 21 percent split in favor of Mitt Romney among white evangelicals, the coalition’s leader implied that Barack Obama’s win was catapulted by votes from youths and minorities.

“Evangelicals turned out in record numbers and voted as heavily for Mitt Romney yesterday as they did for George W. Bush in 2004,” said Ralph Reed, chairman of Faith and Freedom Coalition. “That is an astonishing outcome that few would have predicted even a few months ago. But Romney underperformed with younger voters and minorities and that in the end made the difference for Obama.”

Reed added that the election was a “tale of two cities” and said, “Evangelicals and faithful Catholics turned out in large numbers and voted overwhelmingly for religious liberty, the sanctity of life and marriage, and limited government. But younger voters and minorities turned out in even larger numbers [than] in 2008 and delivered Obama to victory.”

I don’t know what you do about that. OTOH, there are still 3 million missing McCain voters. Those people didn’t defect to Obama, and they didn’t all die. They just stayed home.

154. MikeA
    154 | November 8, 2012 1:34 pm

Part of me thought to say from that article….

So the ungodly and immoral voted in droves for Obama….

Some truth to that… ;)

155. Storagemanager
    155 | November 8, 2012 1:37 pm

SUNNI news

Now that his re-election is secured, US President Barack Obama has a freer hand to deal with a world of familiar problems in new ways, from toughening America’s approach to Iran and Syria while potentially engaging other repressive countries such as Cuba and North Korea and refocusing on moribund Middle East peace efforts.

The first tweaks in his Iran policy could come within weeks, officials said.

But a pressing task for Obama will be to assign a new team to carry out his national security agenda. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has announced her plans to retire but could stay a few weeks past January to help the administration as it reshuffles personnel. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta is likely to depart shortly after her. CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus is expected to stay on.

The favorite to succeed Clinton, UN Ambassador Susan Rice, would face a difficult Senate confirmation process after her much-maligned explanations of the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, meaning she could land instead as Obama’s national security adviser. That job that doesn’t require the Senate’s approval. Tom Donilon, who currently holds that position, and Chuck Hagel, a former Republican senator, are among the other contenders.

The chances of another early favorite, Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John Kerry, are hampered by Democrats’ fear that Republican Scott Brown, who lost his Massachusetts Senate seat on Tuesday, could win Kerry’s seat in a race to replace

156. bluliner10
    156 | November 8, 2012 1:39 pm

Does he give a number that turned out? How many evangelicals still sat on the bench? Obama was up in all demo’s but white men by approximately 2 points. If 3 million evangelicals failed to vote, that is still a big issue, a bigger issue if a clear win was missed by say 5 million apathetic non-voters.

157. Storagemanager
    157 | November 8, 2012 1:42 pm

Report: Turkey and Iran leaders hold unannounced talks on Syria

Turkish PM Erdogan and Iranian President Ahmadinejad began their conversation on the sidelines of a conference in Bali. http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/report-turkey-and-iran-leaders-hold-unannounced-talks-on-syria-1.476177

158. 158 | November 8, 2012 1:43 pm

@ bluliner10:

The article doesn’t give specifics, but if Evangelicals really turned out in record numbers, then we probably tapped that keg pretty dry. I am wondering about the Catholic Hispanic vote. They apparently went big for Obama, and you have to ask “Why?” Was his skin color that big a draw? It can’t be because of anything that he has done to help that (or any other) demographic.

159. 159 | November 8, 2012 1:47 pm

@ Storagemanager:

I’d love to know how many of those outraged Sandy victims voted for the candidate thst couldn’t have given a shit about them once he had his sit room photograph and romantic walk on the beach with Krispy Kreme.

He couldn’t give two shits about you guys now. He’s gotten his second term.

160. Storagemanager
    160 | November 8, 2012 1:50 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    Obama hates America.

161. 161 | November 8, 2012 1:53 pm

That’s the stat that I can’t get outta my head……

162. Storagemanager
    162 | November 8, 2012 1:53 pm

Guy on the phone with Rush….would let Obama kill America..before he give a vote for MITT……these people are insane….

163. 163 | November 8, 2012 1:54 pm

I guess I should read all of the comments in case what I am going to say has already been said, but I’m at work and don’t have a lot of time.

Is it possible that Christie is bucking for a job in the Obama 2nd term administration? He could be perceived as a transitional figure and thinks he could us that for a 2016 bid as a “true” moderate.

164. 164 | November 8, 2012 1:56 pm

@ Speranza:

Was horrible candidates Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock RINO’s?

Neither one appreciated the value of being the “strong silent type.

165. Storagemanager
    165 | November 8, 2012 1:56 pm

Rush….you would rather let Obama destroy this country….caller…at least it be will be quick or something..INSANITY is in the air.

166. 166 | November 8, 2012 1:56 pm

Buffalobob wrote:

Especially the industrial fiber variety.

167. Storagemanager
    167 | November 8, 2012 1:57 pm

@ father_of_10:
    I wondered that myself

168. EBL
    168 | November 8, 2012 1:58 pm

To paraphrase from Animal House: Christie, he’s a dead man. Brooks, dead. Frum, dead. Akin, dead. Retreads, dead.

169. 169 | November 8, 2012 1:59 pm

@ father_of_10:

He’d have to run as an “Independent”. He’s pissed in the face of the base, and we’ve already seen where ignoring your base gets you. Honestly, though, I thought the Paul Ryan pick would have been enough to bring those people out. It is just staggering to me that 3 million Republicas, people who voted for McCain in 2008, sat home and didn’t vote in this election. What were those people thinking?

170. 170 | November 8, 2012 1:59 pm

@ Storagemanager:

Absolutely. He will now fundamentally transform us into the third-world banana republic (or try to) that he believes we deserve to be.

Oh, and by the way General Powell -- that noise you heard when you were on CNN endorsing Obama? That was the sound of you being dropped from even the RINO invitation lists all over Washington. You need to switch your party affiliation. As GOP, you and Christie are finished.

171. 171 | November 8, 2012 2:01 pm

@ Storagemanager:

I hope this is one of those callers that go from show to show because they love to stir the pot and get attention. Hannity’s show will be next and then he can call Mark Levin….who will turn him into pudding.

172. Storagemanager
    172 | November 8, 2012 2:02 pm

Christie may very well go D now.

173. 173 | November 8, 2012 2:03 pm

@ MacDuff:

Yeah, it beggars the imagination. This was the most important election since 1864, for God’s sake. 2016 will be too late, even if we find the perfect candidate that will thrill these people. We’ll be $21 trillion in debt by 2016. The economy we have won’t support that kind of debt, and Obama is getting ready to raise taxes. That’ll kick-tart the economy :roll: By 2016 we’ll have an even smaller economy, and more debt. It is beyond my understanding why anyone would do that to the country.

174. 174 | November 8, 2012 2:03 pm

Their votes got stolen. Or simply not counted.

175. 175 | November 8, 2012 2:04 pm

@ Storagemanager:

They’re welcome to him. He fits more in line with their world-view, anyway. He thinks the Constitution is a relic and thet unarmed subjects are preferable to armed citizens. Fuck him.

176. 176 | November 8, 2012 2:05 pm

This is what is happening. It is a repeat of 1 Samuel Chapter 8 in the Old Testament. The people are asking for a king and they are getting the boy king again. Talk about prophetic!

177. EBL
    177 | November 8, 2012 2:05 pm

We need to be smart people. Brown is a liberal Republican, but in Massachusetts that is what is going to win (and only barely at that). Brown would not have won being more conservative. Massachusetts is an insane place. McMahon lost in Connecticut. I think we could have found a better candidate than her, but again, you are not going to win with a real conservative there.

In a more conservative state, find candidates who can sell conservatism not only to the true believers but to Obama voters. We need to spread the good news. We need to sell it.

As for Akin and Mourdock, they said stupid things. Unforced errors. Stupid errors. Akin should have fallen on his sword for the benefit of the greater good. Now I sort of agree with Jeff Goldstein that the GOP screwed the pooch with Akin by panicking, but given the timing and what he managed to unleash, I understand why things happened the way they did. Akin is dead to me know. God spoke to me and said never ever support a douchebag like Akin.

As for fat boy Christie, he could have protected NJ and done the right thing for his state without acting like a porn film fluffer for Barack Obama. That alone puts him on my list of candidates I will never support again.

178. 178 | November 8, 2012 2:06 pm

@ 1389AD:

Certainly not out of the question. I don’t think stolen. That would have shown up in Obama’s tally, and he lost votes from 2008 too. No, I think those people just sat at home and didn’t deign to vote. And there is no excuse for that.

179. 179 | November 8, 2012 2:07 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:
    Well…thats what MENSA keeps telling me…LOL!!!!!!!!

I am still a member but quit going because too many of the other members were solely interested in (ahem) public display of kinky promiscuity.

180. Storagemanager
    180 | November 8, 2012 2:07 pm

1389AD wrote:

Their votes got stolen. Or simply not counted.

Philly Polling Stations Where GOP Inspectors Were Kicked Out Had 90% Voter Turnout, 99% Voted For Obama… http://weaselzippers.us/

181. 181 | November 8, 2012 2:08 pm

@ 1389AD:

Obama lost votes legitimately because a lot of voters, both black and white, did not turn out for him.

The GOP votes were stolen. All sorts of evidence is coming up and some of us are trying to compile it.

182. 182 | November 8, 2012 2:08 pm

Hildebeest is “planning” to retire. Yep -- she wants four years for the nation to forget the criminal negligence that was Benghazi.

Except I don’t think so. This isn’t going to “go away” because Obama and the media wish it away. The conservative blogosphere will see to that.

You’re finished too, Hildebeest. You’re an ugly coward. You have lied about the circumstances that killed four people who looked to you for help. We won’t forget.

183. 183 | November 8, 2012 2:08 pm

Hard to unseat Santa Claus. Even an evil Santa Claus gives away shiny trinkets to retards.

184. EBL
    184 | November 8, 2012 2:09 pm

I hope Christie does go D and keeps standing up for fiscal reform. We are better off without him in the GOP and my guess is he will find the Dems still do not embrace him.

I would put Christie and Bloomberg on an island and let them have their own hunger games. I bet Christie eats Bloomberg and then dies of terminal smugness.

185. 185 | November 8, 2012 2:12 pm

I would like a complete investigation as to the status of the military vote. I want to know how many military men and women were essentially denied the right to vote in this election. We know that the criminal enterprise known as the Obama Administration were pulling as many levers as they dared behind the scenes trying to suppress the military vote.

186. 186 | November 8, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh, joy. Holder may be gone, so they are going to shoot for worse:

The second term game of Obama cabinet musical chairs kicked into high gear Thursday when Attorney General Eric Holder suggested that he might leave soon. He would join Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Treasury Secretary Tim Geither and Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on the exit list.

Names immediately surfaced of those who might replace Holder including Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, who has steered her department through controversial issues and come out generally unscathed.

Senate sources said that she would be a good pick for Obama since she has years of experience in the area and is generally well regarded in Congress.

Crappy Nappy for AG! Well, they’re going to force Susan Rice on us for Sec State. Maybe they can get Charles Manson to do a cameo as some cabinet-level official, too. Why not? It’d be one of the less insane things to come out of the Second Obamanation….

187. Storagemanager
    187 | November 8, 2012 2:17 pm

Two Iranian Su-25 fighter jets fired on an unarmed U.S. Air Force Predator drone in the Persian Gulf last week, CNN has learned.

The incident raises fresh concerns within the Obama administration about Iranian military aggression in crucial Gulf oil shipping lanes.

The drone was in international airspace east of Kuwait, U.S. officials said, adding it was engaged in routine maritime surveillance.

Although the drone was not hit, the Pentagon is concerned.

188. 188 | November 8, 2012 2:17 pm

No matter how hard we investigate and no matter what fraud turns up, nothing is going to change. If it is found that 3 million votes wsere trown into the ocean, that all of the overseas military votes were thrown away and that the voting machines were rigged to vote for Obama (a real possibiility, I believe), Obama will still retain his presidency. The only thing that will unseat him is impeachment. Then we will have Biden.

It hurts to think that Mitt Romney will never be President of the United States. This country threw away its chance to have the most moral leader in the world. We pissed it away because Obama promised free stuff to retards. It can’t be reversed.

189. 189 | November 8, 2012 2:20 pm

I wonder if Holder thinks if he’s gone, so are any of his worries over Fast and Furious. I hope not.

Reid is hinting he wants to change the filibuster rules for the Senate. Wonder if this is because Napolitano would probably not get voted in for AG or Rice for State (based on her post-Benghazi lies), so he needs to make it easy for them.

190. Storagemanager
    190 | November 8, 2012 2:21 pm

I was so angry I thought I would stroke out..

191. 191 | November 8, 2012 2:21 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

Christie is a self-absorbed pompous ass. I was willing to cut him a little slack on a number of issues due to his area, but his love fest with Obama, particularly when he didn’t do a damned thing, was the last straw for me. He could have been respectful, but that was a friggin’ bromance and it was totally undeserved -- FEMA is performing AT LEAST as poorly as they did during Katrina.

He has no middle ground, I don’t think the man has ever had an unexpressed thought. And I hate to be cruel, but doesn’t the morbid obesity thing show an alarming lack of self control and discipline for a governor, much less someone considering the presidency?

192. 192 | November 8, 2012 2:23 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

You got the spelling wrong.

That isn’t Santa -- that’s Satan.

193. Storagemanager
    193 | November 8, 2012 2:23 pm

Breaking news

PENTAGON CONFIRMS THAT IRAN FIRED ON A US DRONE LAST WEEK http://www.foxnews.com/

194. 194 | November 8, 2012 2:23 pm

@ father_of_10:

And we’re about to run out of that “other people’s money” that Lady Thatcher warned about.

I see the stock market is down again today.

195. Storagemanager
    195 | November 8, 2012 2:25 pm

Obama….NO it was the VIDEO!!!!

PENTAGON CONFIRMS THAT IRAN FIRED ON A US DRONE LAST WEEK

196 | November 8, 2012 2:26 pm

MacDuff wrote:

father_of_10 wrote:

Christie is a self-absorbed pompous ass. I was willing to cut him a little slack on a number of issues due to his area, but his love fest with Obama, particularly when he didn’t do a damned thing, was the last straw for me. He could have been respectful, but that was a friggin’ bromance and it was totally undeserved — FEMA is performing AT LEAST as poorly as they did during Katrina.

it’s forever been my position that presidents should stay the hell away from disaster ares…the logistics are complicated, resources drawn away from better use and maybe just as important, I hate seeing presidents whore themselves out like that….there is absolutely no reason to view the destruction other than selfish reasons…spit

197. 197 | November 8, 2012 2:27 pm

@ father_of_10:
    I see the stock market is down again today.

This is not the end, only the beginning of the end…

198. 198 | November 8, 2012 2:29 pm

Storagemanager wrote:

Breaking news

Well, yeah, the only question is -- whose side is Obama on?

199. 199 | November 8, 2012 2:30 pm

1389AD wrote:

Storagemanager wrote:
    Breaking news

Well, yeah, the only question is — whose side is Obama on?

It sure as hell isn’t ours…

200. bluliner10
    200 | November 8, 2012 2:31 pm

1389AD wrote:

Storagemanager wrote:
    Breaking news
    Well, yeah, the only question is — whose side is Obama on?

You don’t need to ask, because we know the answer.

201. 201 | November 8, 2012 2:32 pm

@ father_of_10:
    I see the stock market is down again today.

Guess what -- we already HAVE run out of other people’s money.

Wait until the interests go up and the other countries, especially China, want their money back because we try to pay it in inflated dollars.

Oh, and by the way, I’d like to welcome everyone to Zimbabwe.

202. 202 | November 8, 2012 2:32 pm

bluliner10 wrote:

1389AD wrote:
    Storagemanager wrote:
    Breaking news
    Well, yeah, the only question is — whose side is Obama on?
    You don’t need to ask, because we know the answer.

Rhetorical question, of course.

203. bluliner10
    203 | November 8, 2012 2:35 pm

@ 1389AD:
    Just thinking electronically and rhetorically, please don’t hurt me again! Yesterday I got schooled on a poor metaphor…I don’t want to get dinged for a rhetorical violation too!

204. 204 | November 8, 2012 2:35 pm

@ father_of_10:
    I see the stock market is down again today.

This is not the end, only the beginning of the end…

Oh, and trading on the market seems to be in slow motion today, as in artificial slow motion…

205. 205 | November 8, 2012 2:37 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Could be. We’ll see how he changes the rules. Back when the Senate was weighing the so-called nuclea option because of the Letf’s unprecedented filibustering of Judges, I was all for it. I said that the Left wouldn’t hesitate to change the rules once they were in power if they felt like it. Looks like I was right.

206. 206 | November 8, 2012 2:39 pm

heysoos wrote:

Yeah, photo-ops with human misery as a backdrop is just about as cold and cynical as you get.

207. livefreeor die
    207 | November 8, 2012 2:39 pm

doriangrey wrote:

I’m late to the thread but this quote from the beginning of it sums it up for me.

A local conservative radio host is now referring to Christie as “Fredo”.

Hey, his bluntness was refreshing. I’m sure we can find other Republicans who can be blunt as well.

208 | November 8, 2012 2:45 pm

yo Fredo, youz wanna go fishin?

209. 209 | November 8, 2012 2:47 pm

New Thread.

210. Storagemanager
    210 | November 8, 2012 2:47 pm

Virginia store closes for a day to ‘mourn the loss of America’ http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/nov/8/virginia-store-closes-day-mourn-loss-america/

211. 211 | November 8, 2012 2:54 pm

Monday I was so excited about a Romney win that I signed off on a non-reversible intent to purchase a business. Then Romney loses, and last night I had to complete the purchase and we closed the deal. I am now in debt an additional $400,000. If Romney had won, I would be elated with the prospects of a new business and the potential for significant profits. Now I’m just hoping it will make enough to make the debt payments until the economy recovers.

212. 212 | November 8, 2012 2:55 pm

@ father_of_10:

My condolences. The economy won’t recover while a Democrat is President. Democrats are the anti-business, as well as the anti-American party.

213. 213 | November 8, 2012 3:00 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

So…. Does this mean you’re hiring? :twisted:

214 | November 8, 2012 3:43 pm

@ 94 Ben_Dover: For the most part Americans are not tribal in their cultural beliefs like centuries old societies in Asia. Americans absorb, adapt and go to war. While you are correct many Americans would be considered naive in the world. It’s apples and oranges. Americans are more sophisticated about the rights of the Individual and about things like the environment. There you will find the average asian tremendously naive and self centered to the extent they eat away their own future wealth.

215 | November 8, 2012 3:58 pm

Ben_Dover wrote:

bur russia and the ukraine are evil!

:roll:

216. 216 | November 8, 2012 4:14 pm

@ MacDuff:

That photo of Obozo and Krispy Kreme walking with that HUGE GRIN on Obama’s face chilled me to the bone. What the fuck was there to smile about, you jackass??

217. 4_Sticks
    217 | November 9, 2012 2:43 am

@ Ben_Dover:

There are plenty of young white kids down with that too. The meme is:
    ‘If you believe in God, you are an idiot. Old dead white guys who believed in fairy tales wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. And what they wrote was based on their belief that they had a relationship with this fairy tale god who floats around on clouds and he told them that their rights come from him … is that insane or what ? Yeah, that thing needs to be re-written by enlightened, modern day people -- its like 2012 ya know …”
    I have heard it from college kids, no lie.

218. 4_Sticks
    218 | November 9, 2012 2:46 am

Say like Rubio ?

219. 4_Sticks
    219 | November 9, 2012 2:52 am

The meme today amongst the left is doing away with the electoral college …. which tells me they are up to something with this.