NoThreat2U’s Obituary

by coldwarrior ( 28 Comments › )
Filed under Special Report at November 8th, 2012 - 12:23 am

Go here

Comments

28 Responses to “NoThreat2U’s Obituary”

1. Mars
    1 | November 8, 2012 12:58 am

She will be missed more than she could ever know.

2 | November 8, 2012 1:01 am

i am not looking forward to friday morning.

3. Moe Katz
    3 | November 8, 2012 1:34 am

I wonder what Tina’s nic meant. Does anyone know?

4. ThreeHundred
    4 | November 8, 2012 4:30 am

This sucks…it just does.

5. 5 | November 8, 2012 6:56 am

May God make His presence known to her family during this time.

6. unclassifiable
    6 | November 8, 2012 7:11 am

My condolences to NT2U’s family and friends.

7. rain of lead
    7 | November 8, 2012 8:07 am

gonna miss my blog buddy
    I am sad that she never got back to Tennessee so I could treat her to
    some great BBQ

8. Prebanned
    8 | November 8, 2012 9:08 am

Her wit and insight will be missed. What a sweet and tough lady we have lost.

9. 9 | November 8, 2012 9:22 am

So young with so much to live for. RIP dear soul.

10 | November 8, 2012 10:41 am

I never met Tina, only talked to her via this blog and email. I had really hoped to meet her someday. I got a kick out of watching To Kill a Mockingbird with her even though we were watching it in 2 different states. I’m glad that her suffering is over.

11. 11 | November 8, 2012 10:42 am

Moe Katz wrote:

I wonder what Tina’s nic meant. Does anyone know?

I believe it was a simple statement of her beliefs that she was not a threat to anyone. No Threat To You. NT2U… I will miss her greatly.

12. Buckeye Abroad
    12 | November 8, 2012 11:00 am

Requiem Aeternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetuae luceat eis. Requiescant in pace.

13. gulfloafer
    13 | November 8, 2012 11:12 am

That’s terrible. I had the pleasure of meeting her once, very nice and personable lady. My first impression of her was how much she loved her daughter and how proud she was of her by watching them interact. So sad. She was a good woman who loved her family and country. She will be sorely missed.

14. gulfloafer
    14 | November 8, 2012 11:14 am

Please shoot me an email.

15. 15 | November 8, 2012 11:27 am

It is sad. She will definately be missed.

16. Lily
    16 | November 8, 2012 1:35 pm

I’m going to really miss you Tina! I know you loved the BeeGee’s.
    This is a sad lose to the blog. I really had fun with you. May God Shine His Everlasting Light upon your soul and may God comfort your family. :(

17. yenta-fada
    17 | November 8, 2012 4:02 pm

I’m going to miss Tina as a friend and as a Mocker extraordinaire.
    She had great strength, humor, and a BS detector a mile wide. :-)
    My condolences to her children, family, and friends. RIP

18. 18 | November 8, 2012 6:35 pm

I am honored to have met her and call her a friend. May God bless her soul.

19. gibsonz
    19 | November 8, 2012 6:56 pm

ABOUT TINA…”I’m right, you’re wrong. Live with it.”…from her Facebook page. I am so saddened by this news, she was a friend of mine on Facebook, and like so many, I really didn`t know her personally but I knew she was from this blog and she often ‘liked’ or commented on some of my zany posts and I always got a kick out of her comments. I never put two and two together, I never knew she was ‘NT2U’, as a matter of fact I thought she was ‘M’.

20. gibsonz
    20 | November 8, 2012 7:14 pm

cont…It has always struck me as amazing how much you can tell of a persons character from their short or simple posts, and with her, her character and wit, her style and grace, were on full display with all of her writings. I shall miss you my friend, I shall forever feel sadness from the fact I never met you in the flesh in this life. I did however have the fortune of knowing you, of having the opportunity of corresponding with you, and are a far better human being for it. Thank you Tina Lindemann for coming into my life. Godspeed in your journey across the heavens, and my heartfelt condolences to your family for their loss.

21. AZfederalist
    21 | November 8, 2012 10:44 pm

So sorry to hear that. May the Lord grant comfort to her family and bring them closer to Him. She was a treasured contributor to this blog and will be missed. Funny, her picture doesn’t look anything like I had imagined her from her posts.

22. CynicalConservative
    22 | November 8, 2012 11:23 pm

Goodbye my friend. The garden still grows.

23. Moe Katz
    23 | November 8, 2012 11:58 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Yes, I was intrigued by that … I mean, why *would* she pose a threat to anyone?

24. 24 | November 9, 2012 12:22 am

She will be missed, by me and many others.

25 | November 9, 2012 3:29 pm

May her soul be elevated.

26 | November 9, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey, sweetheart!

I love you so much, you don’t even understand.

I can’t count how many times I’ve made a remark when you and ONLY YOU took a look and reaffirmed.

I will miss you until we meet…

27 | November 9, 2012 9:57 pm

Today was a tough one.

I will do my best to help her kids, maybe a job here, some guidance there, but she already set them on the right path.

28. Calo
    28 | November 9, 2012 11:03 pm

God bless her son and daughter.
    She loved them fiercely.

May they always feel her presence guiding them in their lives.