Chris Christie calls to congratulate Obama but only emailed Romney

by Rodan ( 206 Comments › )
Filed under Elections 2012, Elections 2016 at November 9th, 2012 - 2:00 pm

The extent of the Corpulent big mouth Chris Christie’s treachery continues to be revealed.  After the anointment of America’s 1st god-king, which Chris assisted him, he called to congratulate him. To add insult to injury, he only sent a condolence email to Chris Christie.

Chris Christie, who last year dashed many Republicans’ hopes by turning down pleas to challenge President Barack Obama, says he had one word for Obama during a phone call last night: Congratulations.

And Republican Mitt Romney, the man he endorsed  a full year before the election, raised millions in cash for, stood with at campaign stops across the country and delivered the keynote address for at the party’s convention?

The New Jersey governor says he sent him an e-mail yesterday.

[....]

Asked if he’s spoken to Romney since his loss, Christie said: “No; we exchanged e-mails last night,” Christie said. “We haven’t spoken on the phone yet.”

There should be no doubt what the gluttonous traitor’s agenda was in praising Obama. Cris Christie a pathetic little man. He’s a person without any honor nor integrity. Christie is a vile soulless human being.

Tags: , ,

Comments

206 Responses to “Chris Christie calls to congratulate Obama but only emailed Romney”

1 | November 9, 2012 2:10 pm

I can’t wait until Chris Christie is is working for Federal Express.

2. 2 | November 9, 2012 2:15 pm

@ Speranza:

I really hate this guy!

3 | November 9, 2012 2:17 pm

@ Speranza:
    I really hate this guy!

His phony “tough guy” street persona. He was raised not in Hoboken, Newark or Jersey City but in the upper class towns of Livingston and Mendham.

4. ThreeHundred
    4 | November 9, 2012 2:18 pm

@ Speranza:

Really? I don’t want him to get any exercise at this point…

5 | November 9, 2012 2:20 pm

Christy is a real disappointment, not the guy
    that I thought he was.
    I wonder if he is planning to switch parties?

6. 6 | November 9, 2012 2:21 pm

I would not be shocked if he does that.

7. AZfederalist
    7 | November 9, 2012 2:22 pm

His positions on gun control and other policies never made him high on my list. This should pretty much kill any future advancement for him in the Republican party. Any aspirations to national office are now off the table unless he pulls a Charlie Crist, and everyone knows how well that worked out. That was absolutely low class.

8 | November 9, 2012 2:24 pm

He may have realized that it is easier to be reelected in
    New Jersey as a Democrat.

9 | November 9, 2012 2:26 pm

You don’t understand. All Christie wants is some of that good tasting Government cheesecake!

10. 10 | November 9, 2012 2:26 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

His positions on gun control and other policies never made him high on my list.

Gun control and Islam. He is as pro-Islam as Obama. Certainly he isn’t Presidential material. I’ve never liked him, and never understood conservatives that did. So he was tough on Unions. Scott Walker is tough on Unions and much better on other issues.

11. eaglesoars
    11 | November 9, 2012 2:26 pm

He may have realized that it is easier to be reelected in
    New Jersey as a Democrat.

unions might have something to sa about that

12. gizbot7
    12 | November 9, 2012 2:26 pm

Christie knows he f-ed himself with his base. Now, like a true politician he will try to garner favor with the other side and see how the wind blows.

BTW, that turkey leg in the pic looks damn good.

13. 13 | November 9, 2012 2:27 pm

@ Speranza:

This family refuses to go away.

George P. Bush eyes office in Texas

I hate the Bush family.

14. 14 | November 9, 2012 2:28 pm

Corey Booker wants the Dem nod.

15. 15 | November 9, 2012 2:29 pm

This picture fits him perfectly!

16. 16 | November 9, 2012 2:31 pm

@ gizbot7:

Yep, I expect him to do a Charlie Crist or Michael Bloomberg. He’ll run as an independent (read Democrat) to distance himself form the “radical” Right Wing. Good riddance. We need to focus on governors in States we can actually win. Christie is exhibit Number One in why we don’t want RINOs. His stab in Romney’s back may have been enough to turn the tide in some of the critical races. He made Obama look “bi-partisan” and “Presidential” with his public display of affection after Hurricane Sandy.

17. Guggi
    17 | November 9, 2012 2:33 pm

This family refuses to go away.

So does the other family

18. 18 | November 9, 2012 2:33 pm

I am going to support the Democrat in NJ. If its Corey Booker, I will send him money. We must defeat Christie for his treachery.

19 | November 9, 2012 2:34 pm

Meanwhile Sandy left a liquor drought and Obama and Christie are doing nothing

20. 20 | November 9, 2012 2:34 pm

@ Guggi:

I hate them too. I bet Chelsea Clinton will run as well. I’m sick of the Bushes, Kennedys and Clintons.

21. 21 | November 9, 2012 2:37 pm

We don’t need royalty in America. We are devolving into a hereditary oligarchy. Too many of our Senators and Congressmen have inherited thir seats. Look at Jesse Jackson Jr. He’s in Mayo for drug rehab, and easily won re-election. How is that substantially different than if we called him Baron Jackson, and he was titled as a lord? It isn’t the way this country was supposed to run. I am so disgusted with this election.

22 | November 9, 2012 2:38 pm

I hate them too. I bet Chelsea Clinton will run as well. I’m sick of the Bushes, Kennedys and, Clintons and Obamas.

I here talk Mooch will be convinced for the sake of the people to run in 2016 and ‘govern’ for another 8 years

23. citizen_q
    23 | November 9, 2012 2:38 pm

Howdy everyone.

Been lurking

Haven’t wanted to say anything. Did not want post while I am so angry and disappointed.

24. eaglesoars
    24 | November 9, 2012 2:40 pm

@ citizen_q:

Don’t blame you. Cuba on the Chesapeake earned that nic on Tuesday.

25. 25 | November 9, 2012 2:41 pm

Just wait till the GOP Establishment pushes Jeb Bush in 2016. If he’s the nominee, I will vote Libertarian. I am dead serious.

26. gizbot7
    26 | November 9, 2012 2:47 pm

@ gizbot7:

100% correct my friend. Who I can’t figure out is Ann Coulter. I like her, but don’t understand her fascination with Christie. Never could.

27. 27 | November 9, 2012 2:48 pm

Oh, I sdon’t think I’d vote for another Bush, but I don’t think Jeb will get it. If I had to bet this far out I’d say our ticket will be Rubio next time. He’ll have had enough time in the Senate then, and he’ll be able to unite the disparate factions of the Republican Party (I think). He’d be the Tea Party candidate. We’ve tried three times in th elast 20 years to run the “moderate” and we’ve lost all three times. Bush II barely won in both his elections. The “Run the Moderate” formula simply doesn’t work for us. Romney is proof of that. I don’t know that Rubio will be able to pull the Hispanic vote, but if not him, who? Jeb Bush has the Bush name, and isn’t a conservative. Chris Christie is done in this prty. Suzanna Martinez is another excellent candidate. She’s a woman, Hispanic, and a Governor, but if she wants to be considered she needs to start now. Rubio already is making inroads to Iowa. It is clear that he is thinking ahead.

28. citizen_q
    28 | November 9, 2012 2:50 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    I was pretty optimistic going into the election.

It has been difficult, but not as difficult as living with the consequences will be.

29. 29 | November 9, 2012 2:50 pm

Anyone think Romney might ry it again in 2016? He and Cankles are the same age.

30 | November 9, 2012 2:50 pm

One of Robert Kennedy’s grandchildren was elected to fill Barney Frank’s House seat Tuesday.

31. AZfederalist
    31 | November 9, 2012 2:53 pm

There needs to be some serious re-evaluations going on.

First, the Republican party better grow a set and figure out what it really is. We can’t have a party that has people like Olympia Snow, Lincoln Chaffee on one hand while we have Sarah Palin, Bobby Jindal, and Paul Ryan on the other end of the spectrum. The positions these two ends of the spectrum present such a dichotomy, no wonder the electorate is confused. The Dems have the advantage that they are all marxists; they may not admit it publicly, they will run as conservatives, but rule as marxists. The Republican party cannot run as “dem-lite”; they’ve tried it now for the last two election cycles; it doesn’t work; you can’t out-promise a democrat.

The time for a conservative third party is here. Now is the time to start working the 2014 election cycle and sending the RINOs and GOP elite packing.

Secondly, there needs to be a serious deep-dive, precinct by precinct into the electorate this cycle. All voter roles need to examined, we need to find out how many dead people voted, how many people with 30 occupants at a vacant lot address voted, how many precincts had 90% turnout or more in democrat districts. We’ve got to get our arms around the extent of voter fraud. I did a quick analysis of some of the swing states yesterday and was able to turn the election if some of those states had enough fraud in the urban centers to nullify the votes of the rural areas. This needs to be examined and solved.

32 | November 9, 2012 2:53 pm

I think the problem in 2016 is going to be finding anyone decent who actually wants the job, after Obama gets done.

Who wants to be captain of the Titanic after it’s already hit the iceberg?

33. 33 | November 9, 2012 2:55 pm

I actually think Martinez would be stronger. As for the Hispanic vote, it has to be done or the GOP faces the abyss. They have done it before. Before Nixon, White Southerners voted Democratic. Nixon did Southern strategy, it took about 26 years 68-94, but it paid off. The GOP never gave up on the South and now they dominate there. That is an example of making inroads.

Republicans need to build infrastructure.

34. gizbot7
    34 | November 9, 2012 2:56 pm

I think maybe we should have seen the writing on the wall when Marion Barry was re-elected. He’s just like us! We all use crack, stalk hookers and snort coke everyday! Ummm… right?

35. 35 | November 9, 2012 2:57 pm

@ AZfederalist:

We need to emulate OFA and build infrastructure.

36. eaglesoars
    36 | November 9, 2012 2:58 pm

Republicans need to build infrastructure.

I know you’ve been thinking mostly about Hispanics. But the single-woman cohort is going to become MORE important. As the economy tanks there will be more of them -- ‘cuz people aren’t going to be getting married. They may live together but they won’t marry.

And a lot of them will be single moms.

37. 37 | November 9, 2012 2:59 pm

Who wants to be captain of the Titanic after it’s already hit the iceberg?

Jeb Bush!

38. eaglesoars
    38 | November 9, 2012 2:59 pm

gotta go -- grocery store

39. 39 | November 9, 2012 3:01 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I am thinking of a variety of groups. Hispanics, Single women, Asians and Young people.

40. citizen_q
    40 | November 9, 2012 3:02 pm

Just heard on the radio that Patraus resigned.

41 | November 9, 2012 3:03 pm

Petraeus just announced his resignation as CIA director.

42. 42 | November 9, 2012 3:03 pm

@ citizen_q:

2016!

43. 4_Sticks
    43 | November 9, 2012 3:04 pm

CIA Director David Petraeus has resigned. Could get interesting yet …

44. Guggi
    44 | November 9, 2012 3:06 pm

Petraeus just announced his resignation as CIA director.

Schadenfreude

45. 45 | November 9, 2012 3:06 pm

Who wants to be captain of the Titanic after it’s already hit the iceberg?

Good point. I really think this was the last election where w ecould possibly save the Republic. After Obama, we’ll be $21 trillion in debt, or about 150% of GDP. Greece right now is about 175% GDP, but their economy is much smaller, so their debt is much smaller. When debt gets that big, all it takes is for interest rates to climb a little, and we’ll slide into default before they have time to do anything about it. This is all basic stuff, really. Everybody knows that igf you have a $50K a year job you don’t go out and borrow $250K on credit cards. When the debt is 150% GDP, that means it is more like 500% above the highest possible take that the government can get from taxes. Coldwarrior could give you more exact numbers than that, but the principle is obvious. Everybody knows this, but the electorate just voted to do it anyway. It is insane.

46. Tanker
    46 | November 9, 2012 3:06 pm

Guess that bus became just too damn heavy! Still, I’ve lost a lot of respect for the Gen (I worked closely with him a few years ago)!

47. 47 | November 9, 2012 3:08 pm

Good. He had to be in on the loop that refused aid to the people in Benghazi. If he wasn’t, why not? They had 7 hours to get together with all of Obama’s top people. Obama gave the order, but they are all guilty of abetting him. If Petraeus had been a patriot he’d have resigned weeks ago, and spilled the beans about what really happened in Benghazi.

48. citizen_q
    48 | November 9, 2012 3:09 pm

@ 4_Sticks:
    @ Guggi:
    Over an affair?????

49. Mars
    49 | November 9, 2012 3:09 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

There needs to be some serious re-evaluations going on.

Here we go.

50 | November 9, 2012 3:11 pm

Oops, Pertaeus resigned due to an extra-marital
    affair.

51. citizen_q
    51 | November 9, 2012 3:12 pm

Sorry missed adding you in my last post.

52 | November 9, 2012 3:13 pm

@ AZfederalist:
    Two quick points:
    1.) Obama did not win in any state that required photo ID to vote. :twisted:

2.) As long as there are open primaries nothing will change. :evil:

53. 53 | November 9, 2012 3:13 pm

@ citizen_q:

Wow. He’s getting out from under before the shit-storm hits over Benghazi. Remember, Nixon won re-election, too.

54. 4_Sticks
    54 | November 9, 2012 3:13 pm

I grew up just down the road from him, same time period. Its NY State yes, only 55 miles north of NYC but solid conservative country at the time. I know the school he went to, his neighbors, what his childhood was like and unless somehow the DC culture changed him (I doubt it/would take brain washing), he is in agony over the mess this country is in.

55 | November 9, 2012 3:13 pm

@ Mars:

I’ve had that thought all along with regard to electronic voting machines.

You have no earthly idea what the system records as your vote.

56 | November 9, 2012 3:15 pm

@ citizen_q:

He’ll still have to testify. Resigning doesn’t change that.

57. Guggi
    57 | November 9, 2012 3:15 pm

HEADQUARTERS Central Intelligence Agency

9 November 2012
    Yesterday afternoon, I went to the White House and asked the President to be allowed, for personal reasons, to resign from my position as D/CIA. After being married for over 37 years, I showed extremely poor judgment by engaging in an extramarital affair. Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours. This afternoon, the President graciously accepted my resignation.

As I depart Langley, I want you to know that it has been the greatest of privileges to have served with you, the officers of our Nation’s Silent Service, a work force that is truly exceptional in every regard. Indeed, you did extraordinary work on a host of critical missions during my time as director, and I am deeply grateful to you for that.

Teddy Roosevelt once observed that life’s greatest gift is the opportunity to work hard at work worth doing. I will always treasure my opportunity to have done that with you and I will always regret the circumstances that brought that work with you to an end.
    Thank you for your extraordinary service to our country, and best wishes for continued success in the important endeavors that lie ahead for our country and our Agency.

With admiration and appreciation,
    David H. Petraeus

58. 4_Sticks
    58 | November 9, 2012 3:16 pm

Good and comforting point !

59 | November 9, 2012 3:16 pm

A dead pig dressed in a Mitt Romney t-shirt was left at a Republican Party office in Manhattan Beach, California. Obvious conclusion: Gosh, those Republicans sure are hateful extremists.

This is posted on Twitchy. Didn’t you think that the Dems
    would be more civil & magnanimous?/

60. Mars
    60 | November 9, 2012 3:16 pm

@ citizen_q:

He’ll still have to testify. Resigning doesn’t change that.

Yep, read the bits about stuxnet.

61. 61 | November 9, 2012 3:18 pm

True. I wonder if he’ll tell the truth?

62. Tanker
    62 | November 9, 2012 3:18 pm

So he really didn’t have a sudden revelation as to how fucked the administration is……but just how fucked up he is! So he did fit in with the Dems! Glad he showed who he was before we (conservatives) put him on a pedestal as some savior!

63 | November 9, 2012 3:19 pm

True. I wonder if he’ll tell the truth?

I don’t think he has any reason to cover for this crew.

64. 64 | November 9, 2012 3:19 pm

Didn’t you think that the Dems
    would be more civil & magnanimous?/

They’d put ua all in concentration camps if they dared. Above all else the Left seeks to suppress any dissent or diversity of thought.

65. 65 | November 9, 2012 3:23 pm

Tanker wrote:

I’m not saying I support him. I think he is resigning to run in 2016.

66. 66 | November 9, 2012 3:23 pm

Chris Wallace and all o these people on Fox are calling the Pretaeus thing a “personal tragedy”. Geez, screwing around on your wife isn’t a friggin “personal tragedy”! Your wife dying is a “personal tragedy”, getting a piece of ass on the side is a profound moral failure!

67. 67 | November 9, 2012 3:26 pm

Oops, Pertaeus resigned due to an extra-marital
    affair.

Ok, so it’s not about 2016.

68. citizen_q
    68 | November 9, 2012 3:26 pm

@ citizen_q:

There should be a shit-storm over Benghazi. There should be a shit-storm after Fast and Furious. There should have been a shit-storm over the funding of so-called green companies whose principals were large obama donors. There should have been a shit storm after pissing away nearly a trillion dollars in a so-called stimulus……………

So much malfeasance, so little cost to obama.

I hope you are right, heads should roll. I doubt anything will come of Benghazi, or any of obama’s disasters. He has many powerful defenders with no morals, and the Republicans seem to be either in the bag on the down-low, or are impotent. I am often wrong, may I be wrong on this as well.

69. 69 | November 9, 2012 3:27 pm

@ MacDuff:

getting a piece of ass on the side is a profound moral failure!

Or just getting some booty!

70. 4_Sticks
    70 | November 9, 2012 3:27 pm

@ Guggi:

He married the daughter of the West Point Commandant. Well, he failed his wife/marriage and himself. Good that he was up front about it -- shows something of a spine. Now if the next post is a story about how he had no choice because the msm was about to expose the affair, I’m giving the hell up …

71 | November 9, 2012 3:27 pm

Biden: Weak economy could nix 2016 run

He’s seen Obama’s plans for the next 4 years

72. Tanker
    72 | November 9, 2012 3:29 pm

No, just got caught being an Ass/Dem. Any hope of running for POTUS seems to have shot it’s wad…pun intended!

73. citizen_q
    73 | November 9, 2012 3:31 pm

Didn’t you think that the Dems
    would be more civil & magnanimous?/

Which is one major reason they are opposed to the 2nd Amendment.

That and when their ground troops like the OWS cretins, or the new black panthers threaten riots if they don’t get their way. Armed citizens are not intimidated to swallow a shit sandwich to get demonrats to protect them if they can do it themselves.

74 | November 9, 2012 3:31 pm

Where’s my Obamaphone™? They promised me a Gutsy Calling Plan™!

75 | November 9, 2012 3:31 pm

Oops, Pertaeus resigned due to an extra-marital
    affair.

Ok, so it’s not about 2016.

Oh man!

76 | November 9, 2012 3:33 pm

Didn’t you think that the Dems
    would be more civil & magnanimous?/

Nasty, aren’t they?

77. Guggi
    77 | November 9, 2012 3:33 pm

4_Sticks wrote:

@ Guggi:
    He married the daughter of the West Point Commandant. Well, he failed his wife/marriage and himself. Good that he was up front about it — shows something of a spine. Now if the next post is a story about how he had no choice because the msm was about to expose the affair, I’m giving the hell up …

He is the typical modern opportunist and careerist and he is the role model for many career officers who are more in politics than can be good. That’s the tragedy.

78. Mars
    78 | November 9, 2012 3:34 pm

Netflix carrying Breitbarts OWS expose`. Not sure if its streaming or just disc, but I’m impressed with the number of conservative docs that Netflix has been adding to its library lately.

79. 79 | November 9, 2012 3:35 pm

@ waldensianspirit:

Isn’t that a cheerful thought? Obama has no plans for fixing the economy. If he did, he’d have done them in his first term. The voters voted for more of the same, so high unemployment and low to negative growth are on the menu for the next four years. And very high deficits. That’s what the voters wanted, and Obama intends to give them exactly that.

80 | November 9, 2012 3:35 pm

I can see Chris Christie taking your order at Arby’s.

81. AZfederalist
    81 | November 9, 2012 3:36 pm

Yeah, but Nixon didn’t have a huge Republican majority Senate to bail him out. Think Dingy Harry will do anything?

Yeah, me neither.

82. Mars
    82 | November 9, 2012 3:38 pm

Didn’t you think that the Dems
    would be more civil & magnanimous?/

Nasty, aren’t they?

For the liberal everything is about slights, real or perceived. They are angry at everyone for everything that ever went wrong in their life. They are angry if they were bullied in school, they are angry if they didn’t date the prom queen, they are angry if they didn’t become millionaires upon leaving (not necessarily graduating) high school, they are angry they stubbed their toe, they are angry mommy/daddy/whatever didn’t give them the love attention they demanded.

Everything is getting revenge on the entire world for not making them the most important person in existence. This is also why so many of them have such a problem with religion. There can be NOTHING more important then they are.

83. 83 | November 9, 2012 3:38 pm

Like airborn herpes…

84. 84 | November 9, 2012 3:38 pm

Speranza wrote:

I can see Chris Christie taking eating your order at Arby’s.

85. 4_Sticks
    85 | November 9, 2012 3:39 pm

It won’t go over well with the ring knockers at the Point either… boy did he f*ck up.

86. 86 | November 9, 2012 3:39 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

Yeah, but Nixon didn’t have a huge Republican majority Senate to bail him out.

We have to think of 2014 for that. 2014 could wind up being another 2010 if Obama is as bad as I expect him to be.

87. Mars
    87 | November 9, 2012 3:39 pm

Speranza wrote:

I can see Chris Christie takingeating your order at Arby’s.

88. Mars
    88 | November 9, 2012 3:40 pm

MacDuff wrote:

Speranza wrote:
    I can see Chris Christie taking eating your order at Arby’s.

GMTA

89. 89 | November 9, 2012 3:41 pm

Mars wrote:

MacDuff wrote:

Speranza wrote:
    I can see Chris Christie taking eating your order at Arby’s.

GMTA

;)

90 | November 9, 2012 3:44 pm

:mrgreen:

91. gizbot7
    91 | November 9, 2012 3:46 pm

So true (except for the Christian part). Gotta wait to near the end, but he is 100% right… and this was recorded months ago. Shit.

92 | November 9, 2012 3:46 pm

@ Mars:
    I thought that a real insight into the Liberal mind happned
    in one of the debates.
    I believe it was BHO in the second debate, “When are Governor Romney
    and Representative Ryan going to take responsibility?”
    It was one of the oddest things that I ever heard. It was like
    Obama and Biden weren’t around for the last four years.

93 | November 9, 2012 3:47 pm

How about a sumo match between Chris Christie and Michael Moore?

94. eaglesoars
    94 | November 9, 2012 3:48 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

1.) Obama did not win in any state that required photo ID to vote.

not true. Virginia requireds id and Obama won here

So -- who blackmailed Patraeus

95. 95 | November 9, 2012 3:48 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

That’s a particularly nauseating thought…

96. yenta-fada
    96 | November 9, 2012 3:50 pm

Head of CIA resigns. Hillary on her way out the door. I just see people bailing off the Titanic before the iceberg.

97. 97 | November 9, 2012 3:50 pm

Mars wrote:

There can be NOTHING more important then they are.

That’s why they have no problem electing a narccissist President. They are just like him.

98. Mars
    98 | November 9, 2012 3:50 pm

@ Mars:
    I thought that a real insight into the Liberal mind happned
    in one of the debates.
    I believe it was BHO in the second debate, “When are Governor Romney
    and Representative Ryan going to take responsibility?”
    It was one of the oddest things that I ever heard. It was like
    Obama and Biden weren’t around for the last four years.

Yep, it’s not responsibility for anything that you would thing.

They want everyone else to take responsibility for EVERYTHING. The liberal mindset is set in automatic default to blame and “not me”.

99. yenta-fada
    99 | November 9, 2012 3:50 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

How about a sumo match between Chris Christie and Michael Moore?

I wouldn’t take sumo that action.

100. 100 | November 9, 2012 3:51 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Yes, but we are going to be sinking for four years.

101. 101 | November 9, 2012 3:51 pm

@ Mars:

That and being told how so very special they all are. And why aren’t their special dreams and needs being fulfilled. They’re more invested in TV and what their lives are supposed to be like that they cannot believe there will be effort involved. They believe Obama will give them everything they want.

He won’t. He isn’t even going to give you the health care you believe you’re going to get….for free.

102. Mars
    102 | November 9, 2012 3:52 pm

Also why they are trying so hard to get narcissism delisted.

103. Guggi
    103 | November 9, 2012 3:53 pm

I like this comment :-)

Hanky Panky and spying is a no-no..unless your name is JAMES BOND!

104. 104 | November 9, 2012 3:53 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

How about a sumo match between Chris Christie and Michael Moore?

Two words: Appetite Suppressant

105. 105 | November 9, 2012 3:53 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

You’re right about that. Nobody rides for free. He isn’;t going to :give you healthcare. He is going to TAX you $2500 a year if you can’t afford healthcare and you don’t get it throug work. Very compassionate, this Barack Obama. Always helping the poor…

106. Mars
    106 | November 9, 2012 3:54 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ Mars:

Heh, it’s going to be even worse than he thinks. Most states now have voted in rules prohibiting insurance mandates for health insurance. This is going to be tied up in court for the rest of my life at least.

107. Daffy Duck
    107 | November 9, 2012 3:54 pm

I don’t think you (we) have 4 years.

108. eaglesoars
    108 | November 9, 2012 3:54 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

That and being told how so very special they all are

How long ago did the ‘self-esteem’ movement take hold in the scools? Think there’s a connection?

109 | November 9, 2012 3:54 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

1.) Obama did not win in any state that required photo ID to vote.

not true. Virginia requireds id and Obama won here

So — who blackmailed Patraeus

Do they require a Photo ID or will any thing with your name on it usable as ID?? i.e. Library card, utility bill…

110. 110 | November 9, 2012 3:55 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

How about a sumo match between Chris Christie and Michael Moore?

111. yenta-fada
    111 | November 9, 2012 3:55 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Yes, but we are going to be sinking for four years.

The bailers have more information than we do. Hence, they exit stage left ASAP. Look at the timing.

112 | November 9, 2012 3:56 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

One from the archives:

Wouldn’t It Be Nice?
    —apologies to the Beach Boys and “Wouldn’t It Be Nice?“

Wouldn’t it be nice to be dictator
    And to not pay Congress any mind?
    And wouldn’t it be nice to just pay later
    Without debt ceilings of any kind?

You know that it would be a time of plenty
    Without Republican intransigency

Wouldn’t it be nice if I could give you
    All the lovely things you don’t have yet?
    Don’t you know I only haven’t done so
    Because some folks have corporate jets

Just a little expansion of powers
    And this life of lotus would be ours
    Wouldn’t it be nice?

Maybe if I went and expanded the Fourteenth Amendment
    With an interpretation that was never intended
    I’d get my own way
    And then I’d be happy

Wouldn’t it be nice?

I wouldn’t say a coup is contemplated
    But listening to Congress seems so dated
    So I’ve only stated
    Wouldn’t it be nice?

113. 113 | November 9, 2012 3:58 pm

Flyboy told me the day after the election one of the libturds shoved a cartoon in his face with Big Bird saying “So who’s unemployed NOW?”

Except Romney wasn’t employed. He wasn’t shirking the job taxpayers or anyone else was paying him to do; he wasn’t using government resources to campaign. He was using raised money or his own.

Romney is worth what -- $200 million and climbing? He would no doubt have served without taking a salary and would have refused the “retirement” of $450,000/year drawn by the President after leaving office.

Obama has no plan.

114. yenta-fada
    114 | November 9, 2012 3:59 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ Mars:

The first wookie thinks Beyonce is the woman in history she most admires.

115. eaglesoars
    115 | November 9, 2012 4:00 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

eaglesoars wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

1.) Obama did not win in any state that required photo ID to vote.

not true. Virginia requireds id and Obama won here

So — who blackmailed Patraeus

photo

116 | November 9, 2012 4:01 pm

@ Mars:

It’s a case of arrested development.
    This is how children think.

117. eaglesoars
    117 | November 9, 2012 4:01 pm

Ralph Peters isn’t buying it either re Patraeus: timing is too perfect

118 | November 9, 2012 4:03 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    OK, Then the info I had was off a bit… :oops:

119 | November 9, 2012 4:03 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

The first wookie thinks Beyonce is the woman in history she most admires.

I’m sure that’s true. She admires her because she’s black, rich, beautiful, does not always wear The Perpetual Scowl of the Incompetent Supervisor™ that is Michelle’s trademark, and she became rich and famous on very little talent.

Plus, Michelle wouldn’t know history if a shelf of history books clonked her on the head.

120. 120 | November 9, 2012 4:05 pm

@ yenta-fada:

A woman who disrupted hospital routines because she was having a baby because she and her thug hubby are two of the most entitled asshats in history and do nothing to enhance it.

Yeah, that’s who she’d admire. I imagine she’ll be on endless vacation now since she doesn’t have to worry about what those redneck Whiteys think. At least I won’t have to see her pouty snotty angry puss at another NASCAR race.

121. eaglesoars
    121 | November 9, 2012 4:06 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ eaglesoars:
    OK, Then the info I had was off a bit…

no blushing required -- you have no IDEA how much of my own ignorance has been fixed here -

122. Mars
    122 | November 9, 2012 4:06 pm

@ Mars:
    It’s a case of arrested development.
    This is how children think.

As is all their thought processes. The Santa Claus syndrome, the narcissism, the demands for revenge for everything (HE touched me!). Compare everything the average liberal says to the average 2-4 year old.

123. yenta-fada
    123 | November 9, 2012 4:07 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

It’s going to be a loooong 4 years. (if we’re lucky) :-(

124. 124 | November 9, 2012 4:08 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Only a jerk like Moochelle would see Beyonce as a “woman in history.”

125. yenta-fada
    125 | November 9, 2012 4:10 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

The entitled wons are money junkies. They will never be able to get enough.

126 | November 9, 2012 4:10 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ eaglesoars:
    OK, Then the info I had was off a bit…

no blushing required — you have no IDEA how much of my own ignorance has been fixed here -

No problem, I just like playing with the emoticons… :wink: :lol: :grin: :cool:

127. yenta-fada
    127 | November 9, 2012 4:12 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    Only a jerk like Moochelle would see Beyonce as a “woman in history.”

Well, I probably exaggerated that remark. Still, the only history the Mooch knows has to do with black grievance. Zero really did think there were 57 states. They aren’t even one fact deep in general knowledge. (Imma math idiot, but at least I know it)

128. 128 | November 9, 2012 4:12 pm

@ yenta-fada:

I’m thinking a long two years. I have a feeling Senate may go GOP in 2014 -- Don’t ask me how but I think that people are going to really feel the costs of inflation and taxes. They’ll be more than mad. Obama is too narcissic to realize that though he’ll run roughshod over the country, it will result in an unhappy electorate -- more so than they were in 2010.

129. 129 | November 9, 2012 4:13 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Carolina Girl:
    It’s going to be a loooong 4 years. (if we’re lucky)

we’re dooooomed.

130. eaglesoars
    130 | November 9, 2012 4:14 pm

Patraeus will NOT testify re Benghazi.

Believe me now?

Set

Up

131. 131 | November 9, 2012 4:14 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Even so, that would be like me saying that the woman I most admire is Karen Carpenter, even if I didn’t use the word “history.”

132. eaglesoars
    132 | November 9, 2012 4:15 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

No problem, I just like playing with the emoticons

ME TOO! What’s the code for the one w/the sun glasses?

133. 133 | November 9, 2012 4:17 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

the only history the Mooch knows has to do with black grievance.

yeah, cuz remember? mooch said barack gonna change our history. i think he already changed hers. i don’t think much of the first couple.

134. Guggi
    134 | November 9, 2012 4:17 pm

This is mean

no wonder Benghazi wasn’t getting any help. Patraeus was too busy banging his mistress

135 | November 9, 2012 4:19 pm

Kirly wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    the only history the Mooch knows has to do with black grievance.

I can’t stand the sight of them, the sound of them or even the thought of them….they probably have an unpleasant odor as well

136. 136 | November 9, 2012 4:20 pm

@ Kirly:

Kirls -- I’m waiting to see how badly the Democrat super majorities in California’s legislature fare. They no longer need Republicans to pass their agendas.

137. 137 | November 9, 2012 4:22 pm

@ heysoos:
    i understand those feelings. they are so wrong about everything America. they will destroy the goose that laid the golden egg before they’re done. ‘course, they’ll have their bajillions so they won’t notice and when they hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from us plebes, they’ll just blame it on Conservatives and Conservatism again and again. yes, the doom is thick with them.

138. Canoe Convoy
    138 | November 9, 2012 4:22 pm

@ Daffy Duck:
    I don’t think we have four years, either. One of these weeks, I’m going to have to post some historical research about just what happens when a nation’s society, when facing economic hardships, votes instead for more Bread and circuses ( “Panem et Circenses” ). Soon enough, I fear we will be approaching a real life version of The Hunger Games -type society.

139. 139 | November 9, 2012 4:23 pm

@ heysoos:

I know I’m going to go to hell for this remark, but why do I seriously doubt that Moochelle was ever pregnant or that the skinny socialist was responsible for it?

140 | November 9, 2012 4:24 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

No problem, I just like playing with the emoticons

ME TOO! What’s the code for the one w/the sun glasses?

: cool : without the spaces == :cool:

141. eaglesoars
    141 | November 9, 2012 4:25 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ heysoos:

*waves hand**

look at her pelvis/hip structure -- she’s given birth

and a lot of Chicago blacks think Zero is on the downlow

142. 142 | November 9, 2012 4:25 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ Kirly:
    Kirls — I’m waiting to see how badly the Democrat super majorities in California’s legislature fare. They no longer need Republicans to pass their agendas.

yes, i heard that. i’d say the doomage will be faster and more furious then. with a resultant quickening of the pace at which the remaining productive class departs. Ultimately leaving only those who are stuck by virtue of their jobs (licensing by state for ex) and the recipient class and those who think they might die if they don’t live within a mile of the pacific ocean. so, what i’m saying is that it looks like California is on the road to becoming Detroit-West. And on a grander scale. Pity.

143. eaglesoars
    143 | November 9, 2012 4:26 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

:cool:

144. 144 | November 9, 2012 4:26 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

I think the 2 kids are adopted. Obama bats for the other team.

145 | November 9, 2012 4:27 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

look at her pelvis/hip structure — she’s given birth

Is that why she looks like a dirigible and hates tasty food? Her Hind-end-burger?

146. Canoe Convoy
    146 | November 9, 2012 4:28 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    Sometimes, it takes a harsh dose of sobriety and reality in order to make one perceive the errors in the ways. CA is about to serve as a state-sized example of this axiom.

147. 147 | November 9, 2012 4:28 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    See, we have Republican super-majorities here in Tennessee. We no longer need Democrats to pass legislation. There really are two Americas. Like California, it’ll be interesting to see what we do with it.

148. yenta-fada
    148 | November 9, 2012 4:28 pm

Kirly wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    @ Carolina Girl:
    It’s going to be a loooong 4 years. (if we’re lucky)
    we’re dooooomed.

Hi, Ms. Doomage! We should all just be partying like the ‘leaders’.

149. eaglesoars
    149 | November 9, 2012 4:28 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Her Hind-end-burger?

YOU’RE the one going to hell!

150 | November 9, 2012 4:29 pm

I think the 2 kids are adopted. Obama bats for the other team.

Preferring same-sex romps does not preclude someone from having sex with the opposite sex.

151. eaglesoars
    151 | November 9, 2012 4:30 pm

John Bolton coming up on Cavuto. He ‘questions the timing’.

Wonder who the affair was with.

Just realized who Taylor Swift reminds me of.

Patti Boyle back in the George Harrison days

152. Tanker
    152 | November 9, 2012 4:33 pm

I don’t think we have two years before the nations is in real trouble. Not that I think anything will be done to fix anything either. It really takes more than two years to fix ignorance…..now we all know stupid can’t be fixed, stupid has to be constantly kicked in the face just to keep it at bay!

153. Daffy Duck
    153 | November 9, 2012 4:33 pm

@ Canoe Convoy:

Perhaps yenta-fada posted this here, or someone else at one of the “hoarder” forums, did. I can’t remember. No matter, “When Money Dies” is a possible future for us, as well.

154. eaglesoars
    154 | November 9, 2012 4:34 pm

Tanker wrote:

I don’t think we have two years before the nations is in real trouble

Given the layoffs that have already begun, I think you’re right.

155. yenta-fada
    155 | November 9, 2012 4:37 pm

Daffy Duck wrote:

@ Canoe Convoy:

It wasn’t me. *I don’t know how I got this reputation*

156. Daffy Duck
    156 | November 9, 2012 4:43 pm

@ yenta-fada:

It’s not ALWAYS about you! ;-)

It’s about the PDF, and the contents, and whether 2016 (or 2014) really matters much at this point.

157. eaglesoars
    157 | November 9, 2012 4:44 pm

Somehow, I think this is hilarious

Obama to dine with potential Holder successor Deval Patrick Friday evening

158. 158 | November 9, 2012 4:44 pm

True story. My wife was at the grocery, behind a rather corpulent black woman wearing a full length black leather coat. The back of the coat was embroidered, or painted with Obama’s face, and around the face was written “President of the United States”. On one side of the front was the infuriating Obama Logo.

She was loudly complaining about not being allowed to purchase beer with her EBT card. They allowed the food, but she had to leave the beer.

She no doubt complained to the White House on her ObamaPhone when she returned home.

There’s a lot, no just some, but a lot of black people out there who seem to revel in living down to every unkind stereotype imaginable. You would think that having the “First Black President” would be inspire blacks to something better but, alas, far too many see it as a license.

159 | November 9, 2012 4:46 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Obama to dine with potential Holder successor Deval Patrick Friday evening

He’s making a deal with the Deval?

160. 160 | November 9, 2012 4:47 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Daffy Duck wrote:
    @ Canoe Convoy:
    It wasn’t me. *I don’t know how I got this reputation*

There’s this spot way down in southern Arizona about 2 miles north of the Mexican border, on a seldom used dirt road, where there is a nice well and a windmill driven pump, trees, a perfect spot to put my trailer and dirt to grow a small garden. Catch my drift?

161. eaglesoars
    161 | November 9, 2012 4:49 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Please, god, make it stop……………

162. 162 | November 9, 2012 4:50 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Kirly wrote:
    yenta-fada wrote:
    @ Carolina Girl:
    It’s going to be a loooong 4 years. (if we’re lucky)
    we’re dooooomed.
    Hi, Ms. Doomage! We should all just be partying like the ‘leaders’.

hello yenta. might as well. we’re doomed and there isn’t a danged thing we can do about it … in the near term. except run good Conservatives in every elected office from dog catcher on up from now on.

163. Tanker
    163 | November 9, 2012 4:50 pm

@ MacDuff:
    Was that in Louisville? I saw a coat with almost the same items on it in Lexington last week! Thought it was strange, but now I think there must be a trend happening!

164 | November 9, 2012 4:51 pm

&col;buzzsawmonkey wrote:

He’s making a deal with the Deval?

Although he can’t fiddle. So he must want the same hellish deal

165. eaglesoars
    165 | November 9, 2012 4:52 pm

MacDuff wrote:

why would you think that? that’s not why they voted for him.

I saw something similar Weds -- I’ve taken to wearing my fox fur jacket and mink headband to that grocery store. When the snow comes, I’ll add my Italian leather boots.

Bite me.

166. Daffy Duck
    166 | November 9, 2012 4:53 pm

@ father_of_10:

Josey Wales? No, don’t recon I ever seen ‘im.

167. 167 | November 9, 2012 4:54 pm

Tanker wrote:

@ MacDuff:

Yes it was in Louisville.

168. 168 | November 9, 2012 4:57 pm

I’m thinking of a bumper sticker for my car. I drive a Mercedes SL600, so it kinda catches the eye. What about:

Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for the bastard.

169. Lily
    169 | November 9, 2012 4:59 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ eaglesoars:
    I was pretty optimistic going into the election.

So was I but something is terribly wrong with this country when Big Bird, women’s ability to have late term abortions, free contraception (which they already have), cut our military in half in a more dangerous world, free cellphones, free slices of pizza, and America is still racist trumps fiscal responsiblity and pride in our nation. I totally misread our country…they have no idea what they voted in for four more years. No idea. Not to mention they basically voted in a murderer who could give a crap about American citizens..but those who voted for obama *thinks he cares*. Uhmmm no he doesn’t.

170. Lily
    170 | November 9, 2012 5:00 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

Anyone think Romney might ry it again in 2016? He and Cankles are the same age.

Don’t know I think he would have made an excellent president. Right now we are headed towards darkness.

171. eaglesoars
    171 | November 9, 2012 5:00 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for the bastard.

If you don’t mind being keyed, have at it.

172. Lily
    172 | November 9, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh but that would have been before the election…now after obama is re-elected he re-signs.

173. Lily
    173 | November 9, 2012 5:03 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ 4_Sticks:
    @ Guggi:
    Over an affair?????

Fishy isn’t it?

174. Canoe Convoy
    174 | November 9, 2012 5:03 pm

@ Kirly:
    That’s going to be a bit challenging around my place — on the ballot Tuesday, several local Ds were running **unopposed.**

@ father_of_10:
    If there’s some chance, I might like to join you, provided that I have the resources to do so.

175. Canoe Convoy
    175 | November 9, 2012 5:04 pm

176. Lily
    176 | November 9, 2012 5:04 pm

@ citizen_q:

True..but Jarrett will have Biden’s balls in a vise now want she?

177. Tanker
    177 | November 9, 2012 5:07 pm

@ Lily:
    They will learn rather quickly though! Has he gone back to NJ or NY since the photo op? No..he doesn’t care!

How’s that working out for those needing help in the northeast? Have they seen Him in their neighborhoods? Didn’t think so, and they won’t, the election is over (thanks Fat-ass Christy)! Off to North Africa he goes!

178 | November 9, 2012 5:09 pm

I’m thinkin’ we plan and then suddenly make a full land grab of all the land they keep from us and make USA II taking our Constitution with us

179. Lily
    179 | November 9, 2012 5:10 pm

@ waldensianspirit:

They voted for BIG BIRD!!!!!!

180. Lily
    180 | November 9, 2012 5:13 pm

@ Mars:
    I thought that a real insight into the Liberal mind happned
    in one of the debates.
    I believe it was BHO in the second debate, “When are Governor Romney
    and Representative Ryan going to take responsibility?”
    It was one of the oddest things that I ever heard. It was like
    Obama and Biden weren’t around for the last four years.

Excatly! He blamed his miserably 4 years in office on ROMNEY! And people bought it!!!!!!

181. 181 | November 9, 2012 5:13 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for the bastard.

eaglesoars wrote:

If you don’t mind being keyed, have at it.

Ya know, after Clinton was elected I had a bumper sticker that said “Don’t Blame Me I Voted For Bush” and it never occurred to me that someone would vandalize my car over it, and no one ever did.

This year, I removed my yard sign every evening for fear of vandalism, even though I live in a nice, quiet area. I still have my sticker on my car, but it scares the crap outta me.

Times have changed. Obama has NOT been good for political civility; quite the opposite.

182. Guggi
    182 | November 9, 2012 5:14 pm

If this resignation was really about an affair and I a look at his wife I have some sympathy….OmG is she fugly.

183. 183 | November 9, 2012 5:16 pm

Guggi wrote:

He’s not exactly George Clooney himself. They look like a matched set.

184. citizen_q
    184 | November 9, 2012 5:18 pm

@ Lily:
    Hello, hope all is well with you.

I am in a dark mood right now. At this point the way I feel, I want to take as defensive a position as I can, and watch as everything falls apart. Never dreamed I would live to see my country commit suicide. I thought at some point we would wake up.

@ Lily:
    Fishy is par for the course.

185 | November 9, 2012 5:20 pm

So on which occasion will we get to see Obama and Boehner brutzing together

186. Guggi
    186 | November 9, 2012 5:23 pm

MacDuff wrote:

He’s not exactly George Clooney himself. They look like a matched set.

She is fat and fugly while he is neither good looking nor really ugly.

So, Obama has created a job for her ?

187. Lily
    187 | November 9, 2012 5:23 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Somehow, I think this is hilarious

Obama to dine with potential Holder successor Deval Patrick Friday evening

Deval Patrick??? Doesn’t seem to be much *diversty* in the White House now days does it?

188. 188 | November 9, 2012 5:23 pm

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but this Petraeus “coincidence” smells. I don’t believe in coincidences at that level of government and there seems to be a lot of them of late. The YouTube video and the attack on our embassy…..that was also portrayed as “coincidental”, wasn’t it? I don’t believe in one coincidence, much less two.

189. Tanker
    189 | November 9, 2012 5:24 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

So on which occasion will we get to see Obama and Boehner brutzing together

When the House caves!

190. Lily
    190 | November 9, 2012 5:24 pm

MacDuff wrote:

A license for *REVENGE*.

191. 191 | November 9, 2012 5:26 pm

Canoe Convoy wrote:

@ Kirly:
    @ father_of_10:

Let’s keep it in mind. I’m heading down there next month to scope it out again.

192. 192 | November 9, 2012 5:28 pm

@ Lily:

Yup, exactly. I’m not racist, but I’m becoming more open to exceptions to that rule.

193 | November 9, 2012 5:29 pm

@ Lily:

They voted for BIG BIRD!!!!!!

No, they voted for Santa Claus.

194. Lily
    194 | November 9, 2012 5:31 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ Lily:
    Hello, hope all is well with you.

@ Lily:
    Fishy is par for the course.

Hey CQ…nope I would have never have thought this..I totally misread our country…unreal. I’ve been in a rather dark mood all week..and blaring head-aches to go with it. Each day since obama has been re-elected more bad news..more and more lay-offs, more and more rats jumping the ship …this is horrible what happened Tuesday night.

195. Lily
    195 | November 9, 2012 5:33 pm

MacDuff wrote:

It smells to HIGH HEAVEN!

196. Lily
    196 | November 9, 2012 5:34 pm

@ Lily:

They voted for BIG BIRD!!!!!!

No, they voted for Santa Claus.

True…problem is that wasn’t Santa Claus they voted for…just a mirage.

197. Lily
    197 | November 9, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey lobo were you able to get that stain out?

198 | November 9, 2012 5:36 pm

Lily wrote:

@ Lily:

They voted for BIG BIRD!!!!!!

No, they voted for Santa Claus.

True…problem is that wasn’t Santa Claus they voted for…just a mirage.

No, the problem is that Santa Claus is a fictional character that parents use when they give their kids stuff for Christmas. In this case, we get to be the parents.

199 | November 9, 2012 5:37 pm

Lily wrote:

Hey lobo were you able to get that stain out?

Not so far.

200. Lily
    200 | November 9, 2012 5:40 pm

Darn. Hate to hear that.

201. Lily
    201 | November 9, 2012 5:41 pm

Lily wrote:

@ Lily:

They voted for BIG BIRD!!!!!!

No, they voted for Santa Claus.

True…problem is that wasn’t Santa Claus they voted for…just a mirage.

True.

202 | November 9, 2012 5:41 pm

MacDuff wrote:

Not one for conspiracies?? One more resignation over an affair and we just might have a pattern…

Lockheed Martin Exec Who Followed Admin Lead on WARN Act Resigns Due to Affair

The CEO-in-waiting of the defense contractor who declined to issue WARN Act layoff notices on the urging of the Obama administration — sequestration-related notices mandated by law that would have gone out just before the election — has resigned, citing an affair.

Christopher E. Kubasik, 51, today resigned from his role as vice chairman, president and chief operating officer (COO), effective immediately, Lockheed Martin announced. Kubasik was set to become CEO in January.

203. Lily
    203 | November 9, 2012 5:44 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

What in the hell? All before there was ANY HINT of them having an affair????
    Oh it smells to high heaven….so Jarrett saying she is going to enact revenge is happening or people are jumping this treasonous presidents ship? Which one?

204. 204 | November 9, 2012 5:51 pm

New Thread.

205. AZfederalist
    205 | November 9, 2012 7:54 pm

I believe it was BHO in the second debate, “When are Governor Romney
    and Representative Ryan going to take responsibility?”
    It was one of the oddest things that I ever heard. It was like
    Obama and Biden weren’t around for the last four years.

I remember reading similar kinds of accusations in history books. It was when communists in kangaroo courts confronted one of their designated enemies of the state and demanded that those enemies of the state take responsibility for some evil committed by the communists.

We are getting into very dangerous times.

206. 206 | November 9, 2012 10:38 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

My own theory is that it’ll be Valerie Jarrett, not Mooch.

Lily wrote:

Lily wrote:
    @ Lily:
    They voted for BIG BIRD!!!!!!
    No, they voted for Santa Claus.
    True…problem is that wasn’t Santa Claus they voted for…just a mirage.

True.

They got the spelling all wrong. It wasn’t Santa -- it was Satan.

MacDuff wrote:

father_of_10 wrote:
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for the bastard.

eaglesoars wrote:
    If you don’t mind being keyed, have at it.

We have had a big Tea Party sign on our car since before the primaries. It’s staying on until the car falls apart or we do.

@ Carolina Girl:
    I think the 2 kids are adopted. Obama bats for the other team.

Artificial insemination.