Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting Machines

by 1389AD ( 150 Comments › )
Filed under Corruption, Elections 2012, Polls at November 13th, 2012 - 8:00 pm

On YouTube:

(h/t: Urban Infidel)

From the YouTube description:

Published on Jul 6, 2012 by johnperna2

Clinton Eugene Curtis testified under oath, before the Ohio State legislature, that he wrote a program to rig elections. This program would flip the total vote from the real winner to the candidate who had been pre-selected to win by the electronic vote counting machines. For more information, visit: Vote Fraud: How it is done.

THE SURVIVAL OF LIBERTY DEPENDS ON MAKING THIS INFORMATION KNOWN.

Regardless of the vote fraud, and the dirty tricks at conventions, the cause of liberty will persist until victory. After victory the defense of liberty will continue.

They have been doing this ever since electronic vote counting machines were put in place. That makes it MORE outrageous. For more info watch the full ELECTION FRAUD PLAYLIST on channel johnperna2′s channel & read the full ELECTION FRAUD PLAYLIST article on TARGETFREEDOM. Also read article on TARGETFREEDOM titled Vote Fraud: How it is done. Vote fraud is not just in 1 party. It is a function of the New World Order elites in BOTH PARTIES. Goal is to protect the puppets of the bankers in both parties.

Thomas Jefferson said:
“The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.”

I add to this:
“The battle for freedom is never won, and is never lost.
The battle for freedom always continues.
It is never too late, and it is never soon enough, to defend freedom.
No matter how enslaved we are, we always have hope.
No matter how free we are we are never safe.
NOTHING EVER LIMITS THE GOVERNMENT, EXCEPT THE PEOPLE.
Any generation that fails to defend freedom will lose it.
The next generation will have to shed blood to gain it back” John Perna

When the defense of liberty becomes a crime, tyranny is already in force. At that point failure to defend liberty makes slavery at certainty. John Perna

What to do?

We need purple fingers, paper ballots, and picture IDs at every US election. Demand them!

Tags: , ,

Comments

150 Responses to “Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting Machines”

3 | November 13, 2012 8:44 pm

darkwords wrote:

Nation horrified about learning there is a war in afghanistan.

It’s sad when you can’t tell what’s satire anymore…

2. 4 | November 13, 2012 8:53 pm

We used to laugh at Castro and Saddam when they got 100% of the vote. What kind of sheep believes that and has any faith in the process? Well, except for the sheeple in Philly.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes.

I might, might believe this could happen in a few divisions but certainly the pro-legalization candidate Gary Johnson would have gotten a few votes. Is anyone looking for a Romney voter in any of those divisions? We really only need one.

3. Mars
    5 | November 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Rancher wrote:

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes.

Let’s not forget those precincts that thanks to Republican vote suppression efforts only Obama only got 114% of the vote.

6 | November 13, 2012 8:57 pm

@ Rancher:

Add that to the huge number of precincts where there was 100% (or more) turnout.

8 | November 13, 2012 9:08 pm

@ Mars:
    Ah I missed you got it already

6. Mars
    9 | November 13, 2012 9:14 pm

“I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” attributed to Einstein.

7. Mars
    10 | November 13, 2012 9:14 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

@ Mars:
    Ah I missed you got it already

Not a problem, needs said as much as possible.

8. 11 | November 13, 2012 9:29 pm

I refused to vote, so the issue of “we wuz robbed” is moot for me. (That is why I have been scarce around here for the last few weeks.)

What needs to be put in place is a new system; or, if you like, a restoration of the old system. Put the dividing line between the 13th and 14th amendments. (The South did ratify #13; it was #14 on that got railroaded.)

And if this restoration doesn’t happen -- since there is no reason it should -- then secede, like I seceded. Don’t vote Federally. Don’t “encourage the bastards”, as O’Rourke puts it. Boycott the Federal system. And resist! Don’t knuckle under like the whites in South Africa and Rhodesia knuckled under.

Find alternative foci of authority and power.

9. 12 | November 13, 2012 9:32 pm

@ Zimriel:

Whatever floats your boat.

10. 13 | November 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Mars wrote:

Funny, (although not really, you have to laugh so as not to cry), but it is sad that Romney got fewer Republican votes than McCain. WTF? I think Fred Thomson has a viable explanation.

Why Romney Lost
    “Why should our side preside over a fiasco?”

What if a large portion of those people looked closely at our country’s fiscal condition and concluded that things are going to have to get worse before they get better and that, with a divided country and a divided Congress, there was no chance of moving in the right direction in the next four years? They look at our trajectory and see no possible political resolutions or any real alternatives that don’t involve a major crisis or a currency devaluation, or both. “Why should our side preside over such a fiasco?” they asked. Even animosity toward Obama wouldn’t motivate them to go to the polls to vote against him. Rather, it would be, “Let him take the credit for the disaster. Then we’ll start over.”

I would rather we had stopped the fiasco but as an “anyone but Romney” Republican I can understand the doubt that Romney would have been strong enough to avert the socialist wave that we have been dealing with since FDR. I voted for him, I voted for McCain, but as Fred says:

I don’t agree with them, but I understand their thinking.

Regardless, Obama can blame the next four disastrous years on his predecessor, which was Obama, and unless we have really lost the Republic, and I actually think we have, we may see Republican victories in 2014 and 2016. Nevertheless the trend is always to the left, America won’t last another hundred years. When a woman asked Benjamin Franklin:

“Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

We began the slide to a Democracy with the Seventeenth Amendment where we abandoned the founding fathers’ belief that senators should be elected by state legislatures. Before the Senate was beholden to the State, after that they were beholden to the majority. Next we will see the Electoral College done away with, I believe it’s coming. That will render the states irrelevant. Most Americans are ignorant of the distinction between a republic and a democracy. They are unaware that no democracy has ever lasted very long. We lost this country in the last thirty years when we lost academia to the left. Soon we will have, if we don’t already, a populace that will be mob rule, able to as Alexis de Tocqueville has famously stated:

“they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury.”

I think we’re already there. Country boy will survive.

11. 14 | November 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Zimriel wrote:

Wow, an intelligent southern gentlemen on Blogmacrazy! Welcome!

I find some people here who claim to be “conservatives” yet think that the South was against the 13th Amendment, etc.

Perhaps you could enlighten this crowd a bit more?

15 | November 13, 2012 9:39 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

Blogmacrazy!

cute.

13. 16 | November 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Rancher wrote:

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes.

If you count the nine precincts in Cleveland, the total comes to 68 with no votes for Romney in just those two cities.

14. Storagemanager
    17 | November 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I am going on the record as saying Petraeus will take the blame for saying the video….is what happened….knowing it had shit to do with it……he is taking a bullit
    for Obama…

15. 18 | November 13, 2012 9:44 pm

@ Rancher:

Read this about the missing votes.

We began the slide to a Democracy

I agree with this. We are a Republic, not Democracy.

16. 19 | November 13, 2012 9:44 pm

@ Rancher:
    “Another 100 years?” We will be lucky if America last another 4 years.

17. John Difool
    20 | November 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Rancher wrote:

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes.

Philadelphia has effectively hijacked the rest of Pennsylvania. They now have a machine in place there every bit as monstrous if not more than the one in Chicago.

You can’t tell me at least one old white person from one of those old neighborhoods there didn’t cast at least one vote for Romney.

Nevermind, I forgot that’s why they put the Black Panthers outside, to scare them away.

21 | November 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Zimriel wrote:

I refused to vote, so the issue of “we wuz robbed” is moot for me.

Just great.

22 | November 13, 2012 9:47 pm

@ CzechRebel:

lets get something perfectly clear.

i dont mind differing opinion.

i do mind my and others efforts and $$$ being made fun of. see, that is very disrespectful as a guest. i would never do that on another persons blog. i was raised with manners.

if you have a message, say it, if you have a comment or thought, bring it.

the name calling is reserved for the children in the school yard.

thanks.
    -coldwarrior

20. 23 | November 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks! I didn’t know if anyone would notice.

24 | November 13, 2012 9:49 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

Being as the South was in rebellion against the US Government I doubt they paid attention to it. The South was not pleased by the Emancipation Proclamation.

25 | November 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Storagemanager wrote:

for Obama…

0 and his crew have to ruin petraus, ruin him so that he has no cred.

this is of course self inflicted on the general’s part, but the destruction of him as a credible witness is paramount in this coverup.

23. 26 | November 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Zimriel wrote:
    I refused to vote, so the issue of “we wuz robbed” is moot for me.
    Just great.

Fact is, if people truly believe that there is no chance that their votes will be counted in an honest manner, they will refuse to participate in the charade.

For the record, I voted for Romney/Ryan.

Even though I am convinced that not only the 2012 general election, but also the 2012 GOP primary AND the 2008 GOP primary, were all hacked and stolen.

27 | November 13, 2012 9:50 pm

@ Rancher:

Those on the left largely consider the states to be irrelevant, anyway. They view them as nothing more than administrative subdivisions, completely subordinate to the federal government.

25. Mars
    28 | November 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Rancher wrote:

Mars wrote:

Why Romney Lost
    “Why should our side preside over a fiasco?”
    I don’t agree with them, but I understand their thinking.
    “Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.”
    “they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury.”
    I think we’re already there. Country boy will survive.

I actually blame Thompson for most of this mess now. I was a huge supporter of his and wanted him to enter the race desperately in 08. His late entry then failure to even attempt to campaign was a betrayal to everyone that believed in him.

He had the charisma, the name recognition, and pretty good conservative credentials (unless you bring up the Paulbots conspiracy theory stuff) it could have been his.

He could have eaten the boy king for lunch.

Unfortunately we held a primary and Fred failed to show up.

26. CynicalConservative
    29 | November 13, 2012 9:53 pm

@ CzechRebel:
    So you insult the host and those who comment here. Nice.

30 | November 13, 2012 9:53 pm

0 and his crew have to ruin petraus, ruin him so that he has no cred.

Petraeus was an undisciplined fool and let his dick destroy his career -- he (sadly) has not been the first man to do so. I hope the nooky with Mrs. Broadwell under the desk was worth it.

28. 31 | November 13, 2012 9:54 pm

I didn’t realize that you found my creative phonetic misspelling offensive. Sorry.

29. John Difool
    32 | November 13, 2012 9:55 pm

@ Rancher:

They view states as being nothing more than prefectures for the fed to rule over & administer.

I can clearly see the day coming when our governors & their ministers are appointed from Washington & not picked by the states themselves.

30. 33 | November 13, 2012 9:56 pm

CynicalConservative wrote:

@ CzechRebel:
    So you insult the host and those who comment here. Nice.
    /galt

Well, no. But, ya’ll are a bit rough on Southerners. You have to admit that, right?

34 | November 13, 2012 9:56 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

cool enough.

thx

35 | November 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Mars wrote:

He could have eaten the boy king for lunch.

Unfortunately we held a primary and Fred failed to show up.

I was looking forward to Thompson running.

Then he lumbered out like a drunken guest at a country club wedding, blinked a few times, and lumbered off into the bushes, never to be seen again.

What a disappointment.

36 | November 13, 2012 9:58 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

CynicalConservative wrote:
    @ CzechRebel:
    So you insult the host and those who comment here. Nice.
    /galt

You’re a Southerner and who is rough on Southerners here?

34. John Difool
    37 | November 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Speranza wrote:

0 and his crew have to ruin petraus, ruin him so that he has no cred.
    Petraeus was an undisciplined fool and let his dick destroy his career — he (sadly) has not been the first man to do so. I hope the nooky with Mrs. Broadwell under the desk was worth it.

We can trace dicks destroying careers all the way back to the bible & least one guy named Dick who destroyed his career all the way back to the 1970′s

35. John Difool
    38 | November 13, 2012 9:59 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

CynicalConservative wrote:
    @ CzechRebel:
    So you insult the host and those who comment here. Nice.
    /galt

Who’s y’all ? I’m also a southerner & there are quite a few of us here.

39 | November 13, 2012 9:59 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

i have put up with a ton of anti-’yankee’ crap from some southerners here as well.

lets not play saint.

40 | November 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Mars wrote:

He could have eaten the boy king for lunch.

Why do you say that? He might have done better then McCain in but no way would have beaten Obama. His brief campaign was listless.

38. 41 | November 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Union means something else to them.

42 | November 13, 2012 10:00 pm

John Difool wrote:

Who’s y’all ? I’m also a southerner & there are quite a few of us here.

He’s a Southerner via Chicago.

40. CynicalConservative
    43 | November 13, 2012 10:00 pm

@ CzechRebel:
    No, I admit nothing in a collective basis. My opinion is my own. I’ve said nothing positive or negative about the south in general. The “Y’all” is a lazy linguistic device to frame or deflect the argument, very progressive.

41. Mars
    44 | November 13, 2012 10:01 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Mars wrote:
    He could have eaten the boy king for lunch.
    Unfortunately we held a primary and Fred failed to show up.
    I was looking forward to Thompson running.
    What a disappointment.

Yep, what could have been.

8 years of President Thompson could have been glorious.

Of course if he had run the country like he ran his campaign it would have been a 4 year joke.

42. taxfreekiller
    45 | November 13, 2012 10:01 pm

On vote fraud and stuff.
    Allen West has this problem in Fl. the old Democrat way.

A recount after the election results and new votes found.

He has a web site up by others etal for donations for his legal help.

I found it by

google etal ” defend allen west” the site is by Freedom Works

The funds will go to his legal cost.
    Can not donate to his election site and he can not use re-election money for this.

fight
    Ms tfk made a big one, caught me out of the house, man she means busness…..she put a hole in the account tonight….

43. 46 | November 13, 2012 10:02 pm

@ Speranza:

I think Charles Johnson’s support of Obama was the decisive factor.

47 | November 13, 2012 10:02 pm

@ Speranza:
    I think Charles Johnson’s support of Obama was the decisive factor.

Naturally.

48 | November 13, 2012 10:02 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

I was looking forward to Thompson running.

So was I. He was my choice in 08

49 | November 13, 2012 10:02 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

honestly, he went downstairs to the mens grille for a cigar and a martini. he got lost for some time in the locker room.

-coldwarrior
    president BG&CC
    playing team captain

47. 50 | November 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Speranza wrote:
    0 and his crew have to ruin petraus, ruin him so that he has no cred.

Adultery is a security risk.

If somebody wants a political or military career and can’t keep his fly zipped or her panties up, as the case may be, either the individual should not get married or a different career choice would be in order.

51 | November 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Speranza wrote:

0 and his crew have to ruin petraus, ruin him so that he has no cred.

Simple.
    Wrong no Man and write no Woman. :wink:

49. John Difool
    52 | November 13, 2012 10:04 pm

John Difool wrote:
    Who’s y’all ? I’m also a southerner & there are quite a few of us here.
    He’s a Southerner via Chicago.

Wasn’t aware there was a Parish in Louisiana called “Chicago”.

You learn something new everyday.

53 | November 13, 2012 10:04 pm

1389AD wrote:

Adultery is a security risk.

HUGE HUGE HUGE.

MASSIVE RISK!

51. 54 | November 13, 2012 10:05 pm

CynicalConservative wrote:

@ CzechRebel:
    /galt

“Y’all” is second person plural, as distinguished from second person singular. It’s a very useful term that fills in a linguistic gap.

55 | November 13, 2012 10:06 pm

@ Rancher:

Don’t go giving the damn fools in DC Town any new ideas!! :shock:

56 | November 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Remember WrathofG-d who wanted to make adultery illegal? What penalty would he proscribe for David Petraeus and Mrs. Paula Broadwell?

57 | November 13, 2012 10:07 pm

‘Nite, folks.

58 | November 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Miss Lindsey Graham on Greta. God I cannot stand his weedy voice.

56. CynicalConservative
    59 | November 13, 2012 10:07 pm

@ 1389AD:
    Missing my point completely.

57. Mars
    60 | November 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Mars wrote:
    He could have eaten the boy king for lunch.

I’m not basing it on the campaign I made that clear with my original comment.

I base it on his years of experience, his radio persona, and the videos of his political speeches from the past.

He was a firebrand. What we got was a disappointment. It was not the man I was supporting.

Before the campaign he was highly intelligent, a capable debater, and able to make his point in devastating fashion. Not to mention after years on the television everyone knew his face. (Never underestimate name and face recognition. It plays well on peoples personal psychology. His character on TV would actually be of benefit to the average couch potato voter.)

But, as I said, that is not who we got. We got lazy, unmotivated, and uninterested. Not the man we supported.

61 | November 13, 2012 10:08 pm

1389AD wrote:

How about “You all” or “All of you”? I also do not care for the common “yinz” term that gets used here as well which looks weird.

59. 62 | November 13, 2012 10:09 pm

@ Mars:

Maybe he wasn’t really interested in running.

60. 63 | November 13, 2012 10:09 pm

@ Speranza:

Everyone has a regional dialect.

64 | November 13, 2012 10:10 pm

@ Mars:
    He was an “old fat, bald, white guy” and Obama was at his peak of “coolness” (and without his lousy record that he has now) -- he (Thompson) would have been creamed as well.

62. 65 | November 13, 2012 10:10 pm

You know the answer!

63. AZfederalist
    66 | November 13, 2012 10:10 pm

What’s funny is watching the dems defending the fact that absolutely no one in those precincts voted for Romney. Not.a.single.person. Now, I can see Jugears getting 90+% of the vote, after all, many of those are “Obama Stash” and “Obamaphone” districts. But there had to have been at least one person, one single person who even accidentally marked the wrong ballot.

This isn’t cheating, this is stupid cheating to see how much they can get away with and how far they can push it. If the American people accept this, then this greenlights the dems the ability to do anything they darn well please because they know that the American citizens have become complacent sheep.

64. 67 | November 13, 2012 10:10 pm

@ Speranza:

The sad part is Obama is still viewed as cool.

65. 68 | November 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Speranza wrote:

It is illegal for US military officers. So if the affair started before he retired, the penalty would be whatever the UCMJ says it should be.

I don’t know whether retired military officers who still work for the federal grabbermint can lose their pensions or suffer any other penalties over adultery that has consequences in the public sphere, as this clearly does.

66. taxfreekiller
    69 | November 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Back in the day, 1966 to 1979 while in the igloowhite operation and later a GD working on the F-111 , had a top secret clearance.
    Two or three times of so some dumb ass would pull this woman deal and get caught.

With in two or three hours, would come the guys with badges.
    “You put your keys to this place on your desk, put your ID card on the table, empty your pockets, stand back from your desk, put your hand out, we will search you, you will leave with us now.

as they went done the hall or got on the elavator,,”Talk to no one until we are done with you.”

like that, fast and clean

now not so much

70 | November 13, 2012 10:12 pm

@ Speranza:
    Everyone has a regional dialect.

I’m a “language Nazi”. “Yinz” and “y’all” appears to be lazy to me. Not criticizing mind you -- that’s just the way it appears to me.

68. 71 | November 13, 2012 10:13 pm

@ taxfreekiller:

It’s a huge risk!

69. 72 | November 13, 2012 10:13 pm

@ Speranza:
    The sad part is Obama is still viewed as cool.

I can’t help thinking that a lot of young people voted for him not because he was viewed as “cool” but just to spite the adults. Same reason they get their tongues pierced or have THUG LIFE tattooed on their knuckles or whatever other ways they have of mutilating themselves.

70. Mars
    73 | November 13, 2012 10:13 pm

1389AD wrote:

Speranza wrote:
    0 and his crew have to ruin petraus, ruin him so that he has no cred.

Adultery is a security risk.

Hell if you are determined to get to high position you can’t even be running around if you’re single.

There were many, many, many men in high places who got caught with their pants down during the cold war, you never know who the hot piece you just picked up is actually working for.

This has been going on for as long as can imagine. Look up Mata Hari. Or the whorehouses the French resistance ran.

The best way to get secrets is through sex.

Just out of curiosity, I’ve only heard this a couple times and then the press moved on. But, what the hell was this woman doing on his work email account?? That isn’t a good idea in a major corporation and it sure as hell isn’t a good idea when you are heading the worlds premier intelligence organization.

74 | November 13, 2012 10:14 pm

@ Speranza:
    The sad part is Obama is still viewed as cool.

Of course. If Obama could win with his shit record against a thoroughly respectable and capable (and experienced) candidate such as Mitt Romney, he would have handily beaten Fred Thompson in 2008. And for the record I really like Fred (and Jeri) Thompson.

72. John Difool
    75 | November 13, 2012 10:14 pm

@ Mars:
    Maybe he wasn’t really interested in running.

Not to mention he waited waaaaay too long to jump in. He jumped into the primary like he was jumping on a bus.

73. 76 | November 13, 2012 10:14 pm

@ Speranza:

either way Charles will us racists!

74. AZfederalist
    77 | November 13, 2012 10:15 pm

One of the excuses I saw from a lib on another blog for the St. Lucie 141% turnout was that each voter got two cards because there was so much on the ballot and they were counting the number of cards not the number of votes. Since Allen West is not conceding and pointing to this same issue, at this time, I’m not buying that explanation. I’ve never heard of any voting district counting ballot turnout in that manner before. The other problem is, there were also precincts in Cleveland and Colorado that had greater than 100% turnout vs. registered voters as well. Did they also have two “cards”?

78 | November 13, 2012 10:15 pm

@ 1389AD:

They’ve both said that it didn’t. Unless they have videos or something that show otherwise, or one of them changes their story, it’s unlikely that it could be proven.

Nope.

79 | November 13, 2012 10:15 pm

John Difool wrote:

He skipped a debate to announce on Leno.

80 | November 13, 2012 10:16 pm

@ Speranza:
    either way Charles will us racists!

Charles is a fart in a windstorm.

78. 81 | November 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Yup.

79. CynicalConservative
    82 | November 13, 2012 10:16 pm

@ Speranza:
    Part of my point. In the larger scope, it’s a device to minimize the actual argument and make one defend the group vs. the issue at hand; similar to the deflections that our favorite morning trolls use.

80. Mars
    83 | November 13, 2012 10:17 pm

@ Mars:
    He was an “old fat, bald, white guy” and Obama was at his peak of “coolness” (and without his lousy record that he has now) — he (Thompson) would have been creamed as well.

He was an old, fat, bald, white guy on the highest rated and one of the longest running shows on television. It would have turned out a lot of the people that were no-shows. It would have been a good sight better than what McCain did.

But, once again that is based on a person that did not even show up for the campaign.

84 | November 13, 2012 10:17 pm

@ Speranza:
    I think Charles Johnson’s support of Obama was the decisive factor.

Naturally.

Of course.
    Without the full support of the mad king the boy king would have been toast.
    Thought everybody knew that… :roll:

82. 85 | November 13, 2012 10:18 pm

@ John Difool:

Maybe he did it to get better ratings?

86 | November 13, 2012 10:18 pm

1389AD wrote:

Have them get back to me in 10 years after they never found a job commensurate with their education and are still having trouble paying off student loans and still are living with mommy and daddy.

84. 87 | November 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Speranza wrote:

He’s a Southerner via Chicago.

Last I checked Missouri, which is my heritage, is in the South. Yes, I have also lived in Chicago and Miami and Nashville and a few other places. So, exactly what is your point?

85. taxfreekiller
    88 | November 13, 2012 10:19 pm

they may be
    red commie democrats
    but they do know
    how to kill a constitution

89 | November 13, 2012 10:20 pm

CynicalConservative wrote:

/galt

It’s one thing using it in a conversation but writing it on a post seems weird and frankly affectatious to me. Just sayin’.

I don’t use Brooklynisms when I write. It is “Thirty-third Street” not “Toidy-toid Street”. It is “you all” not “youse all”.

87. Mars
    90 | November 13, 2012 10:21 pm

@ Mars:
    Maybe he wasn’t really interested in running.

John Difool wrote:
    He skipped a debate to announce on Leno.

Yep, that was not the person I thought we would see.

And he probably would have lost to the boy king, but it would have been a good fight. But, apparently he didn’t have it in him.

(Is his show even on the air anymore, I haven’t been able to find it lately. I guess I should be checking the internet.)

I like Jerry Doyle too, but sometimes it seems like he’s hiding in the basement manufacturing tin foil hats.

88. CynicalConservative
    91 | November 13, 2012 10:22 pm

We’re in agreement.

89. John Difool
    92 | November 13, 2012 10:22 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

On election night I saw a report that recounting of ballots started in St. Lucie when Murphy was something like 2500 votes behind West. After the recount Murphy was something like 2400 votes ahead. That’s a difference of what, 200%?

Only problem was the recount started before the original vote count was even finished. Who the hell does that & how the hell do they miss nearly five thousand votes in the process?

90. 93 | November 13, 2012 10:22 pm

CzechRebel wrote:
    CynicalConservative wrote:
    @ CzechRebel:
    \

Who’s y’all ? I’m also a southerner & there are quite a few of us here.

Good point! I should have said “Un-Reconstructed Southerner.”

91. Mars
    94 | November 13, 2012 10:22 pm

@ John Difool:
    Maybe he did it to get better ratings?

That’s my guess. But, in fact it seems like he’s on a lot less than he was.

92. John Difool
    95 | November 13, 2012 10:23 pm

CynicalConservative wrote:
    /galt

It’s one thing using it in a converstion but writing it on a post seems weird to me. Just sayin’.

LOL !

93. 96 | November 13, 2012 10:23 pm

1389AD wrote:

They will be whining for President Jarrett to make good on her promises to write off the student loan debt balances, that’s where they’ll be.

Scumbags.

97 | November 13, 2012 10:24 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

Missouri is as much Midwestern as it is Southern. You act more Southern then most Mississippians, sort of like converts to Islam are more fanatical then native born Muslims.
    Are you Czech, Southern or American?

98 | November 13, 2012 10:24 pm

@ Speranza:

yinz comes from the scottish immigrants to sw pa and the anthracite regions who would say ‘you ones’ to denote the plural.

it became ‘yinz’.

i quite like it as i quite like y’all

96. Mars
    99 | November 13, 2012 10:24 pm

1389AD wrote:

1389AD wrote:

Scumbags.

I noticed that O’s promise to forgive all student loans disappeared like a fart in the wind.

97. John Difool
    100 | November 13, 2012 10:26 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

CzechRebel wrote:
    CynicalConservative wrote:
    @ CzechRebel:
    \
    Who’s y’all ? I’m also a southerner & there are quite a few of us here.

Good point! I should have said “Un-Reconstructed Southerner.”

Oh You….

98. Mars
    101 | November 13, 2012 10:27 pm

As long as the major student loan debt holders are O’s buddies it will never happen.

Of course for that exact same reason I feel ok if it does. (I used to have guilt about wanting O to go through with his plan. Then I found out that most of the debt is held by major political dems. So if he does go through with it, I don’t have to worry about my massive payments and I get to hurt true scumbags that only seem to be capitalist when it benefits them.)

102 | November 13, 2012 10:27 pm

@ John Difool:

And why would you even think to do it, other than to invent extra votes for one of the candidates?

Did someone suddenly think, “You know, we did a crappy job of counting the first time. Let’s do it again!”?

100. 103 | November 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Mars wrote:

The dumb kids still think it’ll happen someday. Boy are they wrong.

101. 104 | November 13, 2012 10:29 pm

I’m from Queens, NY and Prefer you’se. :lol:

102. CynicalConservative
    105 | November 13, 2012 10:30 pm

As a matter of clarification for my thread rant here, I don’t mind / care about the regional dialects and their usage here in general. Where I do mind; and as demonstrated in the original comment that I replied to; is when they’re used as a passive/aggressive smear tactic.

I’ve said my piece, back to lurk/galt mode. Thanks for the soapbox.

106 | November 13, 2012 10:30 pm

@ Mars:

The only people it would hurt is the taxpayers.

Those loans are federally-guaranteed. If the feds decided to forgive them, they’d have to pay them off.

You’re talking about adding another trillion dollars to the national debt.

107 | November 13, 2012 10:30 pm

I’m from Queens, NY and Prefer you’se.

youse is fine by me as well.

just be glad i dont use some of the dutch or other scottish terms that are popular around here.

108 | November 13, 2012 10:31 pm

CynicalConservative wrote:

is when they’re used as a passive/aggressive smear tactic.

Quite concur.

109 | November 13, 2012 10:32 pm

CynicalConservative wrote:

I’ve said my piece, back to lurk/galt mode. Thanks for the soapbox.

enjoy that box.

now redd up after yourself.

107. 110 | November 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Actually what are some Dutch terms? Isn’t Dutch just squeaky high German?

111 | November 13, 2012 10:32 pm

@ 1389AD:

Valerie Jarrett isn’t eligible to be president. She was born in Iran.

109. Mars
    112 | November 13, 2012 10:33 pm

@ Mars:
    The only people it would hurt is the taxpayers.
    You’re talking about adding another trillion dollars to the national debt.

What’s another trillion with this asshole. We’re going to look back at a trillion and think it’s nothing.

110. CynicalConservative
    113 | November 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Nice!

114 | November 13, 2012 10:34 pm

1389AD wrote:

Mars wrote:

The dumb kids still think it’ll happen someday. Boy are they wrong.

When they start fighting with each other for jobs in corporate mail rooms and they have $80,000 in student loans because there are not now nor ever was many jobs for Sociology or Philosophy majors -- their eyes might be opened, but then again….

115 | November 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Actually what are some Dutch terms? Isn’t Dutch just squeaky high German?

more or less, n’at.

n’at a “general extender”[2][3] (McElhinny 1999; Wisnosky 2003; Johnstone, Andrus and Danielson 2006). (Note: Pronounced )

Example: “We bought a notebook and some pencils n’at.”

Further explanation: Reduction of and that, which can mean “along with some other stuff,” “the previous was just an example of more general case,” or (at least in Glasgow, Scotland) something like “I know this isn’t stated as clearly as it might be, but you know what I mean.”

Geographic distribution: Southwestern Pennsylvania (see above citations).

Origins: Possibly Scots-Irish. Macaulay (1995) finds it in the regular speech and narratives of Scottish coal miners in Glasgow, a principal area from which Scottish settlers emigrated to Northern Ireland, and from there, to the American colonies. )

113. 116 | November 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Interesting.

117 | November 13, 2012 10:38 pm

CynicalConservative wrote:

Nice!

115. John Difool
    118 | November 13, 2012 10:38 pm

@ John Difool:

I doubt the recount will fare him much better, we all saw what happened in Minnesota with Franken & the extra ballots literally being unloaded from car trunks while Pawlently was idly standing by sucking his thumb.

We have no free & fair elections in this country anymore & what really pisses me off more than anything is when we had the Whitehouse & both the Senate & Congress not one finger was lifted to go after organizations like ACORN & dismantle them. Not one finger was lifted to defund NPR & leftist PBS. Not one finger was lifted to dismantle the NEA.

They are complicit in their own demise & ours right along with them.
    Republicans simply had no backbone & stomach for what needed to be done ,although I’m afraid it’s way to late to really dwell on that anyway.

116. 119 | November 13, 2012 10:38 pm

@ Speranza:

The GOP should push for Trade schools so people can acquire skills.

117. 120 | November 13, 2012 10:40 pm

@ John Difool:
    @ Speranza:

2014 Predictions are here!

118. Mars
    121 | November 13, 2012 10:40 pm

@ Speranza:
    The GOP should push for Trade schools so people can acquire skills.

We need to get Mike Rowe as part of any plan. The man has the ideas and the know how. The GOP as a group has no functional brain cells left.

122 | November 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Interesting.

the very first saturday lecture was on this very topic of pittsburghese.

it is a fascinating historical journey through he building of SW PA and the industrial age to now as told by how the regional dialect changed and evolved with the addition of each new immigrant group.

so i am quite prahd a my yinzes n’at.

from CMU:

120. 123 | November 13, 2012 10:43 pm

I remember that thread.

121. 124 | November 13, 2012 10:44 pm

@ 1389AD:
    Valerie Jarrett isn’t eligible to be president. She was born in Iran.

Since when does that stop anybody? She’ll claim one US citizen parent and that will suffice.

1389AD wrote:
    Mars wrote:
    The dumb kids still think it’ll happen someday. Boy are they wrong.

When they start fighting with each other for jobs in corporate mail rooms and they have $80,000 in student loans because there are not now nor ever was many jobs for Sociology or Philosophy majors — their eyes might be opened, but then again….

They don’t have anything to think WITH. And they’ll hope for hyperinflation, because then they can “pay” their debts with fractions of a penny on the dollar.

122. 125 | November 13, 2012 10:45 pm

CzechRebel wrote:

Are you Czech, Southern or American?

All of the above! I was born on the American continent. One parent was a highly ethnic Czech-American. One of those Czech-American grandparents could not even speak much English. The other parent ask me if I knew who Jefferson Davis was before I could even read. (Need I say more?)

Since, I have lived much of my life in Dixieland, and live there now, I definitely meet that definition of Southerner.

It is funny, but I find that people in the deep south are the ones who don’t say much. When I lived in Nashville and Louisville, is when I remember hearing most of the complaints about all the Yankees moving down.

126 | November 13, 2012 10:47 pm

@ 1389AD:

As far as I know, both of her parents are/were US citizens. She wasn’t born in the US, so she’s not eligible.

People were trying to claim that John McCain wasn’t eligible in 2008, because he was born in Panama. The difference is that he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which was a US territory at the time.

127 | November 13, 2012 10:50 pm

@ Speranza:
    The GOP should push for Trade schools so people can acquire skills.

Democrats prefer Liberal Arts majors.

125. John Difool
    128 | November 13, 2012 10:52 pm

@ 1389AD:

And remember not only was it a lot on the left who wanted to see McCain disqualified because somehow he wasn’t a natural born U.S. citizen but there was actually an active effort afoot among the Democrat members of the Senate & the House along with the Obama campaign to see if this angle was doable but for some reason the msm never referred to these people as birthers.

126. 129 | November 13, 2012 10:52 pm

She’ll claim that this is enough, and given the fact that the US Constitution is unclear about the precise definition of “American born” -- and given that all elections from now on will be stolen -- anybody who calls her out on that will be shot down as a “birther” kook of some sort.

You make the mistake of thinking as though we still live under the rule of law.

We do not.

130 | November 13, 2012 10:53 pm

@ John Difool:

Democrats don’t do irony…

131 | November 13, 2012 10:56 pm

@ 1389AD:

As far as I can tell, you’re the only person who thinks she’s interested in running in the first place, so it’s not going to be an issue.

She seems to prefer being behind the curtain, anyway.

129. 132 | November 13, 2012 10:59 pm

@ 1389AD:
    She seems to prefer being behind the curtain, anyway.

Who else is going to let her take the same role? President Mooch?

*shudder*

She is the de facto, though not the de jure, president already. She will want to hold onto that.

133 | November 13, 2012 11:00 pm

@ John Difool:

They are complicit in their own demise & ours right along with them.

Just for your information.
    The Governor of Minnesota has no role in a recount, it’s all left to the Secretary of State to oversee. Who was bought and paid for by Soros Inc. as part of the SOS Project.

131. Mars
    134 | November 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ John Difool:
    They are complicit in their own demise & ours right along with them.

Just for your information.

bingo.

132. John Difool
    135 | November 13, 2012 11:04 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

ust for your information.

Yea, I get that but as Governor he could have lit a fire under the attorney general’s ass instead of practicing his presidential candidate routine in the mirror while propping up the shoulder pads in his suit.

133. AZfederalist
    136 | November 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Valerie Jarrett isn’t eligible to be president. She was born in Iran.

Well, that and by 2016 she will already have served 8 years as President so she wouldn’t be eligible due to term limits.

137 | November 13, 2012 11:07 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

ust for your information.

That attorney general was also been bought by Soros Inc., no help coming from there…

135. 138 | November 13, 2012 11:07 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

Valerie Jarrett isn’t eligible to be president. She was born in Iran.

No, by 2017 she will just be getting inaugurated. Remember, she isn’t officially president yet. Mooch could run for a term or two as shadow president, depending on what Soros & company decide to do.

136. John Difool
    139 | November 13, 2012 11:12 pm

1389AD wrote:

AZfederalist wrote:
    Valerie Jarrett isn’t eligible to be president. She was born in Iran.

No, by 2016 she will just be getting inaugurated.

I would hope Americans wouldn’t have the desire to elect a woman every bit as ugly, vicious & evil as the Leona Helmsley of the Whitehouse is but I really don’t have that much faith in America anymore.

137. AZfederalist
    140 | November 13, 2012 11:28 pm

John Difool wrote:

but I really don’t have that much faith in America anymore.

… after last Tuesday? Yep, I share your feeling.

… and for the libs, no, this isn’t the same as the 2004 election when Bush won. When Bush won, you personally had lost no freedoms, the country was not on the brink of financial ruin, and Bush wasn’t trying to impact every aspect of your personal life. With Obama, we now have the government taking over the healthcare industry, the EPA working to destroy the coal industry, and the attempt to destroy the oil and natural gas industries as well as trillion+ deficits every year as far as the eye can see.

Think about that, the government is working to not regulate, but actually take over and run a major part of the US economy. How is that even conceivable let alone being done in a formerly free country? If it can do that, why not take over the housing industry because everyone needs a place to live. Or the grocery industry because everyone needs food. … and those latter two things are everyday needs; most of us don’t need health care on a daily basis.

Secession is looking like a real need in order to maintain our liberties.

138. John Difool
    141 | November 13, 2012 11:37 pm

@ AZfederalist:

Give it a minute, it’s coming. As companies downsize, refuse to hire & employ more workers, cut hours to avoid paying into Obamacare or start to just move out of the country completely the end-game will certainly be socializing everything from Applebees to Zales. What ever they can get away with or get their hands on.

When the redistribution of wealth isn’t working, you just go ahead and seize it outright.

139. AZfederalist
    142 | November 13, 2012 11:43 pm

@ John Difool:

… and as last Tuesday proved, a bit over 50% our our fellow citizens are just stupid enough to let them do it. Just like the housing crisis, the democrats and government caused the problem. The solution? More government intervention.

road, perdition, handbasket — some assembly required

140. John Difool
    143 | November 13, 2012 11:51 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

@ John Difool:
    road, perdition, handbasket — some assembly required

They voted themselves more largesse from the Republic’s treasury that the other half of the nation gets to pay for. They are just as tyrannical as our government is.

141. AZfederalist
    144 | November 13, 2012 11:59 pm

John Difool wrote:

They are just as tyrannical as our government is.

Yep. If you look at this from a religious view, they covet what others have and use the government to steal from those who have something the ones who covet it want. Seems to be a couple of sins there.

142. John Difool
    145 | November 14, 2012 12:04 am

AZfederalist wrote:

John Difool wrote:
    They are just as tyrannical as our government is.

I really have no empathy or sympathy for these people anymore & look forward to being separated from them as soon as possible.

They are nothing but parasites.

145. randian
    148 | November 14, 2012 5:56 am

Mars wrote:

Unfortunately we held a primary and Fred failed to show up.

Fred was irrelevant. The media choose who the Republican candidate is, not the voters, and they always push the weakest candidate, who was not Fred, while damning all the others. Had Fred really gone for it, he’d have been crushed just like all of Romney’s opponents were crushed.

149 | November 14, 2012 7:08 am

Fred knows is own closet

150 | November 14, 2012 8:43 am

randian wrote:

I agree. Fred was more appealing when he did not announce his candidacy.