First time visitor? Learn more.

IDF War Pr0n!

by Macker ( 41 Comments › )
Filed under Hamas, Headlines, IDF, Islamists, Israel at November 18th, 2012 - 9:59 am

IDF Pinpoint Strike on Hamas Commander’s Explosives-Laden House in Gaza:

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Tags:

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

41 Responses to “IDF War Pr0n!”
( jump to bottom )

  1. Purre
    1 | November 18, 2012 11:17 am

    What I hate is hearing yet again the whine from the usual antisemites in media, politicians and others. If we got even one rocket, the very same people would be calling for war and some even genocide. Makes me wonder whether it would be even worth defending this country if it was attacked. Honestly, at this moment I would much, much rather fight for Israel (though in my corrent shape I would probably be liability, especially considering that my Hebrew skill is nonexistent… and I am not sure if they have much use for reserve NCO who’s specialized in mortars).


  2. huckfunn
    2 | November 18, 2012 12:17 pm

    IDF kills Hamas rocket launching unit chief.
    One toasted Hamasshole ™ launched on the highway to hell.


  3. 3 | November 18, 2012 12:26 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    I wonder what the Death By method was…?


  4. huckfunn
    4 | November 18, 2012 12:33 pm

    Macker wrote:

    @ huckfunn:

    I wonder what the Death By method was…?

    Probably the Israeli version of a Hellfire going off in his lap. There was a video of the car swarm following the killing of that head honcho Hamasshole the other day. Included was some footage that showed his carcass totally scorched and FUABAR.


  5. 5 | November 18, 2012 1:19 pm

    One piece of crap down, thousands to go.


  6. darkwords
    6 | November 18, 2012 1:50 pm

    It is interesting to watch western heads not being able to realize who the bad guys are here. And calling anti hamas people racist. We need a HUGE cluebat in use for years.


  7. brookly red
    7 | November 18, 2012 2:00 pm

    darkwords wrote:

    It is interesting to watch western heads not being able to realize who the bad guys are here. And calling anti hamas people racist. We need a HUGE cluebat in use for years.

    hows about showing the 9/11 footage on TV again? that might wake a few people up… oh wait, that’s why it was banned. MY bad.


  8. lobo91
    8 | November 18, 2012 2:18 pm

    I’ve been engaging the pro-Hamas trolls commenting on this video for awhile.


  9. brookly red
    9 | November 18, 2012 2:28 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    I’ve been engaging the pro-Hamas trolls commenting on this video for awhile.

    hows that working out for you? seems like a waste of time to me…


  10. yenta-fada
    10 | November 18, 2012 2:33 pm

    The highly informed British writer, Melanie Philips nails it:

    “This is the kind of rock and very hard place indeed dilemma under which Israelis live week in, week out – and have done for more than sixty years, all because a bunch of fanatics are bent on their annihilation. Yet none of this is acknowledged by those in Britain, whose hearts bleed for the Palestinians who are the aggressors in this conflict but never for the Israelis who are their victims – and whose motives in mounting such a military operation must therefore be assumed to be malevolent or evil.

    Among western leaders, the hypocrisy is particularly odious. Britain’s Foreign Secretary William Hague, who has been saying Israel has the right to defend itself against attack, nevertheless also says :

    ‘Israel does have to bear in mind that it is when ground invasions have taken place in previous conflicts that they have lost international support and a great deal of sympathy around the world.’

    In the US similarly there are reports that Obama is telling Israel not to mount a ground invasion –because the likely toll of civilian casualties would benefit Hamas. So according to these leaders, Israel absolutely has the right to defend itself — but not actually to take the action that will defeat its attackers! And just whose international support might Israel lose by such a casualty toll? Why, the support of leaders like Hague and Obama! What hypocrisy, furthermore, from those who have been bombing the living daylights out of Afghanistan but impose a totally different standard on Israel.”


  11. lobo91
    11 | November 18, 2012 2:33 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:

    I’ve been engaging the pro-Hamas trolls commenting on this video for awhile.

    hows that working out for you? seems like a waste of time to me…

    It’s a slow morning. Not like I plan to devote my life to it.


  12. Calo
    13 | November 18, 2012 2:35 pm

    @ brookly red:
    Lobo was called a retarded *ick.
    Made me laugh today. :cool:


  13. lobo91
    14 | November 18, 2012 2:36 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    So according to these leaders, Israel absolutely has the right to defend itself — but not actually to take the action that will defeat its attackers!

    The same morons who always insist on “proportional response.”

    Of course, if Israel actually did engage in proportional response--firing unguided rockets into random neighborhoods--they would scream bloody murder.


  14. lobo91
    15 | November 18, 2012 2:37 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    Lobo was called a retarded *ick.
    Made me laugh today.

    I think when that’s the best response your opponent can come up with, you’ve won the debate.


  15. yenta-fada
    16 | November 18, 2012 2:42 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Calo wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    Lobo was called a retarded *ick.
    Made me laugh today.
    I think when that’s the best response your opponent can come up with, you’ve won the debate.

    True, but the moronic name caller doesn’t know that you won.


  16. lobo91
    17 | November 18, 2012 2:45 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    True, but the moronic name caller doesn’t know that you won.

    No, but maybe someone else reading the comments will see what a jackass he is.


  17. brookly red
    18 | November 18, 2012 2:45 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    True, but the moronic name caller doesn’t know that you won.

    so I guess this is just a debate, with rockets?


  18. Tanker
    19 | November 18, 2012 2:49 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    I’ve been engaging the pro-Hamas trolls commenting on this video for awhile.

    Engaging stupid has to be a futile exercise at best! Mud and Pigs come to mind.


  19. lobo91
    20 | November 18, 2012 2:53 pm

    Tanker wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:

    I’ve been engaging the pro-Hamas trolls commenting on this video for awhile.

    Engaging stupid has to be a futile exercise at best! Mud and Pigs come to mind.

    It is, but I’m all out of pigs and was bored.


  20. yenta-fada
    21 | November 18, 2012 2:58 pm

    @ lobo91:

    There’s always the possibility of getting someone to change an opinion when presented with facts and logic.


  21. lobo91
    22 | November 18, 2012 2:58 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    @ lobo91:

    There’s always the possibility of getting someone to change an opinion when presented with facts and logic.

    One can always hope.


  22. Tanker
    23 | November 18, 2012 2:59 pm

    @ lobo91:
    I was interesting reading I must say! Monkeyman or whatever he calls himself isn’t a student of history for sure!


  23. brookly red
    24 | November 18, 2012 2:59 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    No, but maybe someone else reading the comments will see what a jackass he is.

    depends on where you were “debating” some places yes, some places your a racist.


  24. brookly red
    25 | November 18, 2012 3:00 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    @ lobo91:

    There’s always the possibility of getting someone to change an opinion when presented with facts and logic.

    then why was 0 re-elected?


  25. lobo91
    26 | November 18, 2012 3:02 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:

    @ lobo91:

    There’s always the possibility of getting someone to change an opinion when presented with facts and logic.

    then why was 0 re-elected?

    That would require changing the opinions of an awful lot of “someones.”


  26. brookly red
    27 | November 18, 2012 3:03 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:

    @ lobo91:

    There’s always the possibility of getting someone to change an opinion when presented with facts and logic.

    then why was 0 re-elected?

    That would require changing the opinions of an awful lot of “someones.”

    so much for facts and logic


  27. lobo91
    28 | November 18, 2012 3:05 pm

    @ brookly red:

    so much for facts and logic

    You can’t fight the promise of free stuff with facts and logic.

    See also: The EU


  28. lobo91
    29 | November 18, 2012 3:09 pm

    My favorite comment from that thread:

    blame it on your fuckin self you choosed to have a country surroended by arabs. btw you have killed more kids than there is milk in the world


  29. brookly red
    30 | November 18, 2012 3:13 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    My favorite comment from that thread:

    blame it on your fuckin self you choosed to have a country surroended by arabs. btw you have killed more kids than there is milk in the world

    /you know (s)he does have a point, maybe they should un-surround themselves with arabs?


  30. lobo91
    31 | November 18, 2012 3:15 pm

    @ brookly red:

    I just found the (unintentional) honesty refreshing.


  31. buzzsawmonkey
    32 | November 18, 2012 3:16 pm

    Get ten thousand Arkansas razorback hogs, and stampede them from the north end of Gaza to the southern end.


  32. lobo91
    33 | November 18, 2012 3:18 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Get ten thousand Arkansas razorback hogs, and stampede them from the north end of Gaza to the southern end.

    That would be cruel.

    To the hogs, I mean. What would they eat?


  33. buzzsawmonkey
    34 | November 18, 2012 3:19 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    What would they eat?

    There’s plenty of food in the Gaza City markets. I’ve seen the pictures.


  34. brookly red
    35 | November 18, 2012 3:20 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    I just found the (unintentional) honesty refreshing.

    true, it is amazing how honest they are when the media isn’t there to cover…


  35. brookly red
    36 | November 18, 2012 3:21 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Get ten thousand Arkansas razorback hogs, and stampede them from the north end of Gaza to the southern end.

    /they would probably think the 72 virgins had come for them…


  36. lobo91
    37 | November 18, 2012 3:24 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:

    What would they eat?

    There’s plenty of food in the Gaza City markets. I’ve seen the pictures.

    True. I was thinking more along the lines of vegetation, but that would work.


  37. buzzsawmonkey
    38 | November 18, 2012 3:27 pm

    Maybe we can get the Left to support Israel by pointing out that since the Israelis left their greenhouses behind when they pulled out, the area is now full of proliferating greenhouse Gazans…


  38. brookly red
    39 | November 18, 2012 3:29 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Maybe we can get the Left to support Israel by pointing out that since the Israelis left their greenhouses behind when they pulled out, the area is now full of proliferating greenhouse Gazans…

    … and they need to be recycled?


  39. 40 | November 18, 2012 6:35 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:
    My favorite comment from that thread:
    blame it on your fuckin self you choosed to have a country surroended by arabs. btw you have killed more kids than there is milk in the world

    /you know (s)he does have a point, maybe they should un-surround themselves with arabs?

    Hey, that works for me.

    Dead assholes can’t make any more noise.


  40. 41 | November 18, 2012 7:34 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Get ten thousand Arkansas razorback hogs, and stampede them from the north end of Gaza to the southern end.

    FOR THE WIN!


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David