Not Impressed

by Macker ( 66 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Cult of Obama, Democratic Party, Political Correctness at November 18th, 2012 - 8:32 pm

We’ve all known for quite some time that The SCOAMF’s celebrity status is more important than the State Of The Union. This event only cements it further:

From Yahoo! Sports:

Nicely done, Mr. President.
Maroney first showed her not impressed face after winning the silver medal at the London Olympics. During the vault final, she fell and didn’t win the gold she was expected to. While on the medal stand, her face showed her emotion — not impressed. The face became a viral joke on the internet, and Maroney showed a good sense of humor about it. It culminated with her doing the not impressed face with the most powerful man in the world.
Nicely done, McKayla.

It’s so important for him to be hip, cool, down with it, whatever…with those who voted for him, The SCOAMF abandons the country and by extension, the world, which BURNS while he plays with the celebrities.
And to Ms. Moron-ey: I hope you remember this moment well when your hometown goes up in flames….

Tags: ,

Comments

66 Responses to “Not Impressed”

1. brookly red
    1 | November 18, 2012 8:36 pm

personally I am tired of eating cake…

2 | November 18, 2012 8:37 pm

That’s a bit harsh.

Other than that, I completely agree.

3. brookly red
    3 | November 18, 2012 8:40 pm

it that face shows up on a box of cereal I see a nasty boycott going down.

4. Mars
    4 | November 18, 2012 8:41 pm

She’s young and is meeting the president. I’ll give her a pass this time. Let’s revisit in 10-15 years and see where things are.

5. brookly red
    6 | November 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Mars wrote:

/he will still be president, she might be an ambassador somewhere, you and I will be in unmarked FEMA camp graves…

6. eaglesoars
    7 | November 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Mars wrote:

Let’s revisit in 10-15 years and see where things are.

Oh, I give it 18mos

7. Lily
    8 | November 18, 2012 8:48 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Mars wrote:

Let’s revisit in 10-15 years and see where things are.

Oh, I give it 18mos

Yeah sounds more like it.

8. 9 | November 18, 2012 8:54 pm

@ Bumr50:

With all due respect…harsh my ass! LOL!

9. eaglesoars
    10 | November 18, 2012 9:12 pm

I hope you remember this moment well when your hometown goes up in flames….

um, where IS her hometown? Someplace in California (I hope)?

10. 11 | November 18, 2012 9:17 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

I hope you remember this moment well when your hometown goes up in flames….
    um, where IS her hometown? Someplace in California (I hope)?

Nope, pretty sure she lives down the street from you.

11. 12 | November 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Mars wrote:

Not to mention that she is sort of required to do this gig by the USOC!

12. eaglesoars
    13 | November 18, 2012 9:21 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Nope, pretty sure she lives down the street from you.

OH! Then she’s safe!

14 | November 18, 2012 9:27 pm

@ eaglesoars:

According to the Source of All Knowledge (Wikipedia) she lives in Laguna Niguel, California.

14. eaglesoars
    15 | November 18, 2012 9:29 pm

@ eaglesoars:

ok, now I’M not impressed………

15. brookly red
    16 | November 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Laguna Niguel

uuh, in English please…

17 | November 18, 2012 9:45 pm

@ `6 brookly red:To you that is a place names canadian bacon and pineapple.

17. brookly red
    18 | November 18, 2012 9:51 pm

darkwords wrote:

@ `6 brookly red:To you that is a place names canadian bacon and pineapple.

I assume Laguna means lagoon, if Niguel means what I think it does…

19 | November 18, 2012 9:56 pm

brookly red wrote:

darkwords wrote:

@ `6 brookly red:To you that is a place names canadian bacon and pineapple.

I assume Laguna means lagoon, if Niguel means what I think it does…

It’s the name of a city in southern California.

19. eaglesoars
    20 | November 18, 2012 10:01 pm

brookly red wrote:

if Niguel means what I think it does…

what do you think it means?

20. brookly red
    21 | November 18, 2012 10:02 pm

It’s the name of a city in southern California.

I got that part, what does it mean?

22 | November 18, 2012 10:04 pm

brookly red wrote:

It’s the name of a city in southern California.

I got that part, what does it mean?

Couldn’t tell you.

Of course, I couldn’t tell you the meaning of (or spell) most of the Indian names they used for cities all over the northeast, either.

22. eaglesoars
    23 | November 18, 2012 10:05 pm

brookly red wrote:

what does it mean?

It means ‘champion’

24 | November 18, 2012 10:06 pm

You can’t have President SCOAMF without a SCOAME…
    Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Electorate.

24. eaglesoars
    25 | November 18, 2012 10:06 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

It means ‘champion’

25. brookly red
    26 | November 18, 2012 10:09 pm

brookly red wrote:

It’s the name of a city in southern California.

I got that part, what does it mean?

Couldn’t tell you.

well…
    Newark means corruption,
    Another word for corruption is Camdon,
    Pissaic means toilet,
    Moonachee… well no one has ever quite figured that out.

26. brookly red
    27 | November 18, 2012 10:12 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

brookly red wrote:

what does it mean?

It means ‘champion’

OK so Champion Lagoon, or Pond… OK I will except that.

28 | November 18, 2012 10:13 pm

The jihad against Israel “isn’t a matter of individuals, not a matter of community. It is a matter of a nation. The Arab nation, the Islamic nation.” So exclaimed Egyptian prime minister Hisham Qandil on Thursday in Gaza. He had been sent there to show solidarity with Hamas by Mohamed Morsi, the Brotherhood leader Egyptians elected as their president. “We are all behind you,” Qandil continued — behind “the struggling nation . . . that is presenting its children as heroes every day.”

This is how the Middle East’s Muslims see the situation. They are not Palestinians, Egyptians, Saudis, Iraqis, and so on. They are the ummah, the “Islamic nation.” For them, Gaza is not a regional dustup over parochial grievances. It is a civilizational struggle to be fought to the finish — the finish being when the enemy is vanquished.

28. 29 | November 18, 2012 10:14 pm

brookly red wrote:

Laguna Niguel
    uuh, in English please…

It is one of the most unbelievably beautiful places on the face of the earth. The lagoon is actually an ancient meteor impact crater 2/3rds of which happens to be on the coast of Southern California.

30 | November 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Ozzie Saffa offers this bit of humor:
    Letter to Obama from a (White) South African.

A word of advice. Get your supporters to stop chanting, “Four more years!” This creates the impression that you will go quietly at the end of your second term. Keep your options open. After all, the blood of the Mau Mau runs in your veins.

Let Africa be your guide. Cameroon’s president has just celebrated his sixth term. In accordance with local tradition, he used water cannons and teargas to thank his people for their continued support. Angola’s President Jose dos Santos has been propped up by your oil companies for decades. And in Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe has been in power for over a hundred years. There is no reason you shouldn’t follow in their footsteps.

30. brookly red
    31 | November 18, 2012 10:15 pm

doriangrey wrote:

brookly red wrote:

Laguna Niguel
    uuh, in English please…

OK so it is a lagoon…thank you.

31. eaglesoars
    32 | November 18, 2012 10:19 pm

doriangrey wrote:

where the hell is the other third?

32. 33 | November 18, 2012 10:22 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    where the hell is the other third?

In the Pacific Ocean. :razz:

34 | November 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Caustic Cover for the week.

34. eaglesoars
    35 | November 18, 2012 10:25 pm

doriangrey wrote:

In the Pacific Ocean

Ah. I gather that the term ‘champion’ means it’s on big-ass formation

35. 36 | November 18, 2012 10:30 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    In the Pacific Ocean
    Ah. I gather that the term ‘champion’ means it’s on big-ass formation

Yup… :grin:

37 | November 18, 2012 10:33 pm

@ 35 eaglesoars: I interpreted it as local surfing hunk killed by tsunami. Friends name new pond after him. Just the mood i am in tonight lol.

37. eaglesoars
    38 | November 18, 2012 10:51 pm

darkwords wrote:

I interpreted it as local surfing hunk killed by tsunami.

Why am I not surprised?

39 | November 18, 2012 10:51 pm

More from Ozzie Saffa:

There is nothing sadder than a white male liberal idiot
    who hates his own kind.

39. eaglesoars
    40 | November 18, 2012 11:01 pm

The Osprey wrote:

More from Ozzie Saffa:

There is nothing sadder than a white male liberal idiot
    who hates his own kind.

Oikophobia

Why the liberal elite finds Americans revolting.

This is a really great piece based on work by Roger Scruton

The oik repudiates national loyalties and defines his goals and ideals against the nation, promoting transnational institutions over national governments, accepting and endorsing laws that are imposed on us from on high by the EU or the UN, though without troubling to consider Terence’s question, and defining his political vision in terms of universal values that have been purified of all reference to the particular attachments of a real historical community.
    The oik is, in his own eyes, a defender of enlightened universalism against local chauvinism. And it is the rise of the oik that has led to the growing crisis of legitimacy in the nation states of Europe. For we are seeing a massive expansion of the legislative burden on the people of Europe, and a relentless assault on the only loyalties that would enable them voluntarily to bear it. The explosive effect of this has already been felt in Holland and France. It will be felt soon everywhere, and the result may not be what the oiks expect

41 | November 18, 2012 11:03 pm

@ 40 eaglesoars: That probably accurate. Except that Muslims in europe won’t buy it.

41. eaglesoars
    42 | November 18, 2012 11:09 pm

darkwords wrote:

Except that Muslims in europe won’t buy it.

Muslims everywhere buy right into. Their trans-national group is the ummah. the universal values are imposed by sharia.

Different language, same bullshit

43 | November 18, 2012 11:26 pm

@ eaglesoars: True. I was thinking that the muslims will probably kill their progenitors in Europe then. Build it with them, then reform it as he ummah.

43. eaglesoars
    44 | November 18, 2012 11:30 pm

darkwords wrote:

A reasonable assumption. BUT. Keep an eye on Hungary. That could be the wild card.

Almost midnite. Bedtime. Nite all.

45 | November 18, 2012 11:40 pm

46 | November 19, 2012 12:45 am

46. whosoever
    47 | November 19, 2012 12:59 am

I tried Google + YouTube, couldn’t find it:

Mock “training films” for military hand-to-hand combat. The star is an actual trainer, and shouts out the moves as he’s making them. As soon as the kill or incapacitating blow occurs, the trainer gets up and walks away saying “…. and walk away.”
    My description sounds dry, but it is hilarious. I assume they are poking fun of the training films that simulate combat and it all of a sudden ends, with a few helpful comments on technique.
    Anyone know what I’m talking about?

48 | November 19, 2012 1:03 am

Someone at YouTube made what may be the most ignorant comment I’ve seen all week in response to something I said:

You are literally crazy. Islam is pretty much identical to Judaism and Christianity. They see your Jesus as a prophet.

Stop reading Jack Chick you crazy crazy man.

It’s pretty hard to conduct a serious discussion with someone who’s that far from reality.

I wonder if it was a member of Obama’s cabinet?

48. poteen
    49 | November 19, 2012 1:07 am

brookly red wrote:

OK so it is a lagoon…thank you.

The city of Laguna Niguel is near the coast but mostly inland with no bodies of water that are not man-made. Somewhat hilly with overly expensive housing and way too many cops,,, as Al Gore Jr. discovered.

50 | November 19, 2012 2:05 am

That poster seems superficial. but prager here says the solution is simple anyway. Arabs just lay down their arms and say they won’t fight Israel any more. Peace happens immediately.

50. 51 | November 19, 2012 2:12 am

what is wrong with the sleeves on her dress? look at the elbows? holes???

52 | November 19, 2012 2:17 am

@ whosoever:
    yah i watched those will see if i can find them.

52. 53 | November 19, 2012 2:19 am

I wonder if it was a member of Obama’s cabinet?

probably some extremist atheist.

54 | November 19, 2012 2:28 am

@ darkwords:

55 | November 19, 2012 2:33 am

Every year of my life some US President has tried to make his bones on middle east peace. They have a fine talk and take fine pictures. But one side is not serious and uses the west for its ulterior motives. the only way peace will come to the middle east is if Israel is destroyed or if the palestians are stomped til they cry ack!!! meds!!!!

Justice in the world should be the latter.

55. 56 | November 19, 2012 5:17 am

Good morning everyone. Went to the Remembrance Day ceremonies last weekend. Things have changed too much since my last time I went.

56. Guggi
    57 | November 19, 2012 5:24 am

57. 58 | November 19, 2012 6:13 am

@ Guggi:

I can see videos on my computer again! Wow! I couldn’t yesterday, and the system hasn’t even rebooted since then. It is quite the mystery.

58. 59 | November 19, 2012 6:15 am

@ darkwords:

If Israel is destroyed, it won’t bring peace to the Middle East. The Mohammedans will go on joyfully killing each other as though it never happened. The problem is the Mohammedans, not with the existance of Israel.

59. Guggi
    60 | November 19, 2012 6:41 am

@ darkwords:

They have killed each other even during the “Caliphate”. Nothing new. To destroy Israel won’t make any difference, neither in their corruption nor in fighting each other.

60. 61 | November 19, 2012 7:40 am

Is this thing on? (tap, tap, tap)

Come on folks -- T-Day is closing in. Eff this overwhelming political crap. Time to be buying ingredients for whatever passes for that traditional meal at your place. And you just know you’ve forgotten something even if you have already made a store run. The wife found me a new green bean recipe, so I’ll give that a shot. That, plus the turkey and the home-made cranberry sauce are my responsibilities; everything else is on the wife. Well, okay, endless cleaning before and after is on me as well, but that’s no big deal.

Just grateful to not be spending Thanksgiving in some Third World hotel, personally. Been there, done that, don’t recommend it.

61. 62 | November 19, 2012 8:06 am

@ Mike C.:

I’ll be having Honeybaked Ham. It is nice and low-fat. I am not sure what sides to have, though. Probablya small potato casserole. I am working on losing the last 20 pounds of body fat, though, to reach my goal weight. Actrually, I have a little less than that to lose. I was 197.8 this morning, and my goal weight is 180. If I can stay focused on my diet, I can hit that in early to mid January, but it is hard. I’ve lost about 25 pounds in the last six months, so it may take me until May to get this last bit off me. I will be keeping Thanksgiving kind of lean, though. If we have a dessert, it’ll be either small or low-cal. Not as much fun as a tub of ice cream would be, but sacrifices have to be made. :mrgreen:

62. Guggi
    63 | November 19, 2012 8:11 am

Don’t you have problems with your skin ? My coiffeur lost a lot of weight but she had to have plastic surgery because of “hanging” skin.

63. 64 | November 19, 2012 8:20 am

@ Guggi:

I have a little around my waist and in my thighs, but fortunately, no that isn’t a big issue with me. I may have a “tummy tuck” done when I reach my goal weight to get rid of the excess around my waist. But I’d rather have the loose skin than the tight flab. One thing that has helped me is that I wasn’t that heavy for that long. I gained the bulk of my weight after being diagnosed with diabetes as a result (at least partially) of the medication they put me on. One medication caused me to gain 30 pounds in 30 days. Even when they took me off of that, I couldn’t lose the weight gained. And, of course, the extra weight just made my diabetes worse, so I had to take more medication, which lead to more weight gains. The bariatric surgery added at least another 20 years to my life expectancy. I am off all my diabetes medication now, and my blood sugar levels, while still a bit high, are within acceptable parameters. All in all, my only regret from the surgery is that I didn’t do it sooner.

64. Guggi
    65 | November 19, 2012 8:41 am

Ok, thanks, IF.

65. 66 | November 19, 2012 9:05 am

I usually eat one piece of pie at Thanksgiving, and another at Christmas, but that’s pretty much most of my dessert for the year. The best dessert I ever had was an aged, crumbly cheddar on a top-notch cracker with a glass of good port on the side. Food of the Gods, I’m telling you…