Doriangrey’s Seven alarm Salsa, or when wimpy Salsa just isn’t an option.

by huckfunn ( 113 Comments › )
Filed under Food and Drink, Open thread at November 23rd, 2012 - 5:00 pm

1/2 Purple Onion
4 Tbls of Cilantro
2 Tbls Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbls Olive Oil
2 Tbls Lemon Juice
1 TBLS Salt

Cube the Tomatoes, all of the peppers have their seeds removed, then cubed, cube the Onion, mince the Garlic, put in large bowl and thoroughly mix. Add in the Cilantro, vinegar, oil, lemon juice and salt while mixing.

(only leave the seeds in the peppers if you are 100 percent absolutely certain you are a glutton for punishment and want your insides from your mouth all the way to you poop chute to burst into flames) You have been warned….

Provided you remove the seeds as the receipt calls for, this is a moderately hot Salsa, leaving out the Habanero Pepper will make it a Mild Salsa, leaving the seeds and including the Habanero Pepper (with seeds) will make it a Seven Alarm Oh My God I’m going to DIE HOT Salsa.

Tags:

Comments

113 Responses to “Doriangrey’s Seven alarm Salsa, or when wimpy Salsa just isn’t an option.”

1. 1 | November 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Now that is FRESH cilantro, yes?

2. 2 | November 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Mike C. wrote:

Now that is FRESH cilantro, yes?

If you can obtain it, yes… :grin:

3 | November 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    Now that is FRESH cilantro, yes?

If you can obtain it, yes…

pretty easy to grow indoors year round…looks/looks delicious

4 | November 23, 2012 5:08 pm

wtf is looks/looks?
    explain

5. 5 | November 23, 2012 5:09 pm

@ Mike C.:

Addendum -- And assuming it IS fresh cilantro, how the heck do you measure it out in tablespoons? I always just throw cilantro into these things until it looks like there’s enough in it.

6. 6 | November 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    Now that is FRESH cilantro, yes?
    If you can obtain it, yes…

pretty easy to grow indoors year round…looks/looks delicious

If you are a Salsa fan, then yes, this is a genuinely delicious Salsa. The biggest problem I have with it is that I make it by the 1/2 gallon, then proceed to eat the entire thing in one sitting. It’s a lot of work for one football game… :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. 7 | November 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Mike C. wrote:

@ Mike C.:
    Addendum — And assuming it IS fresh cilantro, how the heck do you measure it out in tablespoons? I always just throw cilantro into these things until it looks like there’s enough in it.

I chop my fresh cilantro up very finely, it’s the only way I can measure it out… :oops:

8. brookly red
    8 | November 23, 2012 5:15 pm

that one lil yellow one is the whole show… might almost be as hot as what the cops spray.

9. brookly red
    9 | November 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    Now that is FRESH cilantro, yes?
    If you can obtain it, yes…

pretty easy to grow indoors year round…looks/looks delicious

with chips I assume? or with a spoon like soup?

10. Lily
    10 | November 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh my …. looks good dorian …but waaaaaaaaay too many peppers for my little mouth!!! Looks like a great mans receipe!!! ;)

11. Lily
    11 | November 23, 2012 5:21 pm

@ brookly red:

You so bad! 8-)

12 | November 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    @ Mike C.:

as one hubby that tromped out to the garden about a million times…I’d snip a small hand full and it was always good to go…I don’t think precision is needed, just chop up some and toss it in…next time maybe more….when I cook I don’t usually use many standards…liquids, but not dry ingredients or spices

13. Lily
    13 | November 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Hubby looked at the salsa said looks great and then looked at the receipe and went ooooooooh….. he noticed the habernero pep. 8-)

14. 14 | November 23, 2012 5:24 pm

brookly red wrote:

Nope… The hot one is the one up at the top between the garlic and the tomatoes.

15. brookly red
    15 | November 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Lily wrote:

@ brookly red:

You so bad!

what did I do now? they made some salsa, I like salsa… they lil yellow one is the bitch, what did I do?

16. randian
    16 | November 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Too much heat = just right

17. 17 | November 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Okay, I’ll chip in (so to speak) …

Tomatillo Salsa

-- 8 oz. tomatillos, husked (cut the stem out, too)
    -- 2 seranno chiles, seeded and quartered lengthwise
    -- 1/2 small-med. white onion
    -- 5 cilantro sprigs
    -- roughly 1/4 teaspoon salt

Tomatillos in saucpan with water to cover; bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until dull green. Drain, put in blender/food processor with everything else and puree. If it’s going on enchiladas, serve warm, otherwise chill.

About a medium salsa. The above is a relatively small batch, which can be adjusted just about any way you want. I’d try it to see what you think needs to be changed before making a big party batch. Quick and easy. THe pain-in-the-ass part is making fresh topos to dip in it… Easy, but a PITA…

18. 18 | November 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    Now that is FRESH cilantro, yes?
    If you can obtain it, yes…
    pretty easy to grow indoors year round…looks/looks delicious

with chips I assume? or with a spoon like soup?

With corn chips of course… :grin:

19. Lily
    19 | November 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    @ Mike C.:

I think most cooks who have been cooking a long time normally cook like this unless precision is needed like in baking.

20. brookly red
    20 | November 23, 2012 5:27 pm

brookly red wrote:

Nope… The hot one is the one up at the top between the garlic and the tomatoes.

are we looking at the same picture? between the garlic and the tomatoes I see a lil yellow pepper

21 | November 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Lily wrote:

Mike C. wrote:
    @ Mike C.:

baking needs to be pretty exact…good point

22. Lily
    22 | November 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Lily wrote:

@ brookly red:

You so bad!

I rest my case ladies and gentlemen…he protests too much!!! 8-)

23. Lily
    23 | November 23, 2012 5:30 pm

@ brookly red:

lil yellow one is the bitch, what did I do?

That’s what hubby said ooooh that little yellow one!

24. 24 | November 23, 2012 5:30 pm

@ Mike C.:

That’s about 10 minutes cooking time for those tomatillos, BTW.

25. brookly red
    25 | November 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    Now that is FRESH cilantro, yes?
    If you can obtain it, yes…
    pretty easy to grow indoors year round…looks/looks delicious

with chips I assume? or with a spoon like soup?

With corn chips of course…

cool… you know 2 or 3 more tomatoes and some grated cheese that would be a killer spaghetti sauce… OK you carnivores could throw in ground beef.

26. 26 | November 23, 2012 5:33 pm

brookly red wrote:
    Nope… The hot one is the one up at the top between the garlic and the tomatoes.

That’s not a little yellow pepper, it’s a Habanero Pepper, more of a pinkish red. Technically it’s a variation of the Naga Jolokia Pepper, which is from the same family as the Habanero Pepper, but this variety is a cross breed between the two.

27. Lily
    27 | November 23, 2012 5:37 pm

@ heysoos:

Hubby is always wanting me to write down my receipes…I said there is none. Through much trial and error through the years I don’t measure things. Unless of course it is baking. ;)

28. brookly red
    28 | November 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Lily wrote:

@ brookly red:

lil yellow one is the bitch, what did I do?

That’s what hubby said ooooh that little yellow one!

there are some peepers that are just hotter than humans can eat (on a regular basis) they got these lil ones from Thailand, red chili looking about 3/4 of an inch that are like smoking the wrong end of a cigar… no thank you.

29. Lily
    29 | November 23, 2012 5:37 pm

It looks yellowish/orange in the pic though. ;)

30. Lily
    30 | November 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Lily wrote:

@ brookly red:

lil yellow one is the bitch, what did I do?

That’s what hubby said ooooh that little yellow one!

Yep you look at that little pepper and go hmmmmmm do I want to write my will tonight or not. ;)

31. brookly red
    31 | November 23, 2012 5:43 pm

brookly red wrote:
    Nope… The hot one is the one up at the top between the garlic and the tomatoes.

fuck that it is little, it is yellow & it is a pepper. It is native to the west indies and it is hot. very hot. the Jamaicans here use it to jerk… it’s hot.

32. 32 | November 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Lily wrote:

It looks yellowish/orange in the pic though.

It’s a Naga Bhut Jolokia/Habanero hybrid grown in New Mexico. Not as hot as some of the Naga Jolokia that grow in India but considerably hotter than the traditional Habanero. The Habanero are Orange and the Naga Jolokia are red, which is probably why it ends up being pinkish…

33 | November 23, 2012 5:44 pm

down in my second turf, Jamaica…my good lady friend and award winning chef used to make this national dish called Rundown, made exclusively with barracuda…like gumbo….
    she’d say don’t eat the little yellow peppers, don’t even pierce them with a fork….STAY AWAY FROM THOSE PEPPERS!…scared me half to death….she’d take them away in a small bowl and use them again….major gastro intimidation

34. 34 | November 23, 2012 5:45 pm

brookly red wrote:
    Nope… The hot one is the one up at the top between the garlic and the tomatoes.

See my post #32, this particular pepper is a hybrid grown in New Mexico. It’s not yellow, it’s pink… :razz:

35. 35 | November 23, 2012 5:46 pm

@ Lily:
    @ brookly red:

You guys need to get your monitors checked… :razz:

36. eaglesoars
    36 | November 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Ok, but don’t forget what lily and I suggested downstairs. Wear latex gloves while you’re working with ANY hot pepper. When you’re done, remove the gloves, turning them inside out and trash them. Then WASH YOUR HANDS.

Especially important if you have little ones or pets running around.

37. Lily
    37 | November 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Men just like to torture themselves concerning peppers. LOL!

38. brookly red
    38 | November 23, 2012 5:48 pm

heysoos wrote:

basically. shitting blood is not a good thing.

39. Lily
    39 | November 23, 2012 5:48 pm

LOL!

40. 40 | November 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Oh, and as a side note, coldwarrior who cooks Hindu/Indian food like a native, would probably makes and enjoy the Seven Alarm Oh My God I’m going to DIE HOT Salsa version of this Salsa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

41. eaglesoars
    41 | November 23, 2012 5:50 pm

As an aside

Kimberly Guilfoyle is really pissed at Beckel -- he was about to say something about women drivers and I thought she was going to punch him

42 | November 23, 2012 5:51 pm

heysoos wrote:

basically. shitting blood is not a good thing.

my gut can take a major punch…but after the years go by, you have to ask yourself….why?…yes, it’s hot, I get it

43. brookly red
    43 | November 23, 2012 5:53 pm

heysoos wrote:

basically. shitting blood is not a good thing.

really

44 | November 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Woody and Cherry….
    my oldest and dearest Jamaican friends…I watched their kids grow up and sponsored one son to come to the US…Cherry has been written up in papers from Miami to Atlanta to Charlotte

46. 46 | November 23, 2012 5:57 pm

heysoos wrote:
    basically. shitting blood is not a good thing.

really

Some people can handle the really hot peppers, coldwarrior is a nut for this kind of stuff, takes a lot of heat to get to him.

47. 47 | November 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Go to Guadalajara Grill on Kolb Ave. Theu make the fresh salsa right at your table and you tell them exactly how you want it and how hot to make it. Oh my!

48. 48 | November 23, 2012 5:58 pm

@ heysoos:

Good point. I like some hot food, but I also like it not being so hot that the only taste is hot.

49. 49 | November 23, 2012 6:00 pm

You want the heat!?!? You can’t handle the heat!!!

50. brookly red
    50 | November 23, 2012 6:05 pm

doriangrey wrote:

some people walk on hot coals… some people pierce their genitals, some people vote for Obama… I don’t do self abuse.

51 | November 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Mike C. wrote:

@ heysoos:

my older brother was toward the end of his third tour in Viet Nam when he got sick…he went to Okinawa for a couple of months then took a discharge…his digestive system is so fucked up that a mild salsa at Taco bell will make him sick…it’s really a pitiful affliction…he visits me here in NM twice a yaer and spends winters in Yuma…poor guy has to order everything according to its spicyness…we are fortunate to be able to blast ourselves and not suffer

52. 52 | November 23, 2012 6:09 pm

ROTFLMAO……..

Nobody’s Sure Why A Job Listing For A Hitman Was On A British Government Website
    Jenifer O’Mahony, The Telegraph | Nov. 23, 2012, 9:40 AM | 1,973 | 2

A listing for an applicant with prior experience of sniper rifles and suited to those “who like their martinis shaken and not stirred” has appeared on a government job site.

A call for candidates for the “Target Elimination Specialist” post, with a job reference code of 007, remained on the DirectGov website for at least an hour after Twitter users began to post links to it.

53 | November 23, 2012 6:31 pm

maybe Morsi has a hit out on him already….wouldn’t surprise me

54. AZfederalist
    54 | November 23, 2012 7:22 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Then WASH YOUR HANDS.

Especially important if you have little ones or pets running around.

… or wear contacts.

55. AZfederalist
    55 | November 23, 2012 7:25 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

Go to Guadalajara Grill on Kolb Ave.

That’s in Tucson by the way

Second that. Great stuff. Really hard to park there though

56. eaglesoars
    56 | November 23, 2012 7:30 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

eaglesoars wrote:

Then WASH YOUR HANDS.

Especially important if you have little ones or pets running around.

… or wear contacts.

oh gawd, hadn’t thought of that one.

I’m off to do some reading but wanted to say that on his radio show, Hannity said something about what he’s going to cover on his TV show tonite -- a link between Patraeus and Bengazi.

FWIW

Have a good nite everyone!

57. AZfederalist
    57 | November 23, 2012 8:07 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

AZfederalist wrote:

eaglesoars wrote:

Then WASH YOUR HANDS.

Especially important if you have little ones or pets running around.

… or wear contacts.

One other thing that can help is to rinse your hands with lemon or lime juice. Since the peppers are a base, using an acid can help neutralize the heat.

58. 58 | November 23, 2012 8:38 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

eaglesoars wrote:
    AZfederalist wrote:
    eaglesoars wrote:
    Then WASH YOUR HANDS.
    Especially important if you have little ones or pets running around.
    … or wear contacts.

Wear glasses to cover your eyes. Also wear a fiber mask over your mouth and nose. You can end up coughing very badly otherwise.

59. AZfederalist
    59 | November 23, 2012 8:58 pm

1389AD wrote:

The concern is not just while handling the peppers, it is also after you are done and taking out or inserting contacts.

60 | November 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Maybe the Muzz Bros don’t have a lock on Egypt.
    Muslim Brotherhood offices torched, Morsi on defensive.

Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi defended his latest decree granting himself sweeping powers before supporters in Cairo as anti-Morsi demonstrators set fire to Muslim Brotherhood offices in cities across Egypt on Friday.

61 | November 23, 2012 9:35 pm

I saw this headline and thought “why the hell is Pennsylvania applying to the U.N.?” :roll:
    France Hints it Will Support PA’s UN Bid

62. AZfederalist
    62 | November 23, 2012 9:37 pm

@ huckfunn:

May be some hope there yet.

63. brookly red
    63 | November 23, 2012 9:44 pm

huckfunn wrote:

France Hints it Will Support PA’s UN Bid

actually that might not be a bad thing, right now if they shoot rockets at Israel it is terrorism, hard to find targets to strike back… they become a state then shooting rockets becomes an act of war. A state can he held accountable.

64. brookly red
    64 | November 23, 2012 9:52 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Maybe the Muzz Bros don’t have a lock on Egypt.
    Muslim Brotherhood offices torched, Morsi on defensive.

it sounds hopeful but I fear it is just an internal power struggle and the are just arguing over if they should beat the women of attack the Jews first.

65. 65 | November 23, 2012 9:54 pm

@ huckfunn:
    @ brookly red:

They must be having an issue with how the Muslim National Anthem™ is to be sung there:
    الجميع يمارس الجنس مع بعقب!
    بعقب! بعقب! بعقب اللعنة!

66. brookly red
    66 | November 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Macker wrote:

@ huckfunn:
    @ brookly red:

الجميع يمارس الجنس مع بعقب!
    بعقب! بعقب! بعقب اللعنة!

I think the traditional Californian version is best…

67 | November 23, 2012 10:39 pm

baking needs to be pretty exact…good point

above the burners, art.

in the oven, science.

68 | November 23, 2012 10:41 pm

i’m on it.

mrs coldwarrior is sending me to the store tomorrow early.

69. brookly red
  70. Moe Katz
    70 | November 23, 2012 11:20 pm

huckfunn wrote:

France Hints it Will Support PA’s UN Bid

CW is seceding….

71. 71 | November 23, 2012 11:21 pm

i’m on it.

mrs coldwarrior is sending me to the store tomorrow early.

ROTFLMAO… You are going to love this, but I do suggest you de-seed the Habanero Peppers the first time you try it, they are wicked hot.

72. AZfederalist
    72 | November 23, 2012 11:24 pm

doriangrey wrote:

I thought all the heat was in the capsacian in the skin; didn’t realize the seeds also carried heat.

73. 73 | November 23, 2012 11:25 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

doriangrey wrote:

There is way more capsacian in the seeds 5 or 6 times more.

74 | November 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

huckfunn wrote:
    France Hints it Will Support PA’s UN Bid

CW is seceding….

i am.

screw dem jagoffs. i’m outta here. yinz can come wit me, n’at.

75 | November 23, 2012 11:27 pm

but I do suggest you de-seed the Habanero Peppers

i usually do unless i am making hot sauce, then i pulverize the seeds.

76 | November 23, 2012 11:28 pm

tomorrow’s lecture:

Saturday Lecture Series: Wernicke’s versus Broca’s Aphasia

just a heads up.

heads…get it????

77. 77 | November 23, 2012 11:28 pm

but I do suggest you de-seed the Habanero Peppers
    i usually do unless i am making hot sauce, then i pulverize the seeds.

Pulverized Habanero seed hot sauce is not for the faint of heart. :twisted:

78. 78 | November 23, 2012 11:31 pm

tomorrow’s lecture:
    Saturday Lecture Series: Wernicke’s versus Broca’s Aphasia
    just a heads up.
    heads…get it????

Bah… I’ll be watching another Lenard Susskind lecture on Quantum entanglement.

79 | November 23, 2012 11:31 pm

but I do suggest you de-seed the Habanero Peppers
    i usually do unless i am making hot sauce, then i pulverize the seeds.

Pulverized Habanero seed hot sauce is not for the faint of heart.

its an ingredient. just a little in the chili or the indian and its all good!

80. Calo
    80 | November 23, 2012 11:31 pm

You are a sick sonna b*tch.

And, good evening on Black Friday! :smile:

81 | November 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Calo wrote:

You are a sick sonna b*tch.
    And, good evening on Black Friday!

good evening to you!

82. AZfederalist
    82 | November 23, 2012 11:37 pm

doriangrey wrote:

There is way more capsacian in the seeds 5 or 6 times more.

Ah. Ouch. Good food shouldn’t be painful.

83. 83 | November 23, 2012 11:40 pm

but I do suggest you de-seed the Habanero Peppers
    i usually do unless i am making hot sauce, then i pulverize the seeds.
    Pulverized Habanero seed hot sauce is not for the faint of heart.

its an ingredient. just a little in the chili or the indian and its all good!

Habanero Peppers are not to be trifled with if you are not familiar with them, they are 350,000 plus on the Scoville scale, the ones I use come from New Mexico and clock in around 1,000,000 on the Scoville scale. And yes, I use them with great caution. :grin:

84 | November 23, 2012 11:42 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    There is way more capsacian in the seeds 5 or 6 times more.
    Ah. Ouch. Good food shouldn’t be painful.

proper spicy food should only warm one’s mouth. then it should glow from the stomach and produce warmth and endorphins after it is consumed.

it is very tricky to get the levels just right where the mouth isn’t burned while the heat builds.

85. 85 | November 23, 2012 11:44 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    There is way more capsacian in the seeds 5 or 6 times more.
    Ah. Ouch. Good food shouldn’t be painful.

Understanding what you are cooking is critical when using the really hot peppers. When properly diluted the Habanero Peppers really aren’t to harsh, but add a really delightful flavor to your Salsa, or other dishes that you are cooking. But they are definitely an acquired taste and you definitely have to work your way up to using anything but a very small amount of them.

86. Moe Katz
    86 | November 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Next weeks’s lectures: Aphasia, Don’t Let It Phase Ya, and Somebody Call Me Ataxia.

87. 87 | November 23, 2012 11:49 pm

This is a good way to find out if you are a Habanero Sauce person, start with a single drop added into what you are cooking… ONE SINGLE DROP… If you like it, you can slowly adjust the amount you use to suit your tastes.

Tabasco Habanero Sauce.

88. Calo
    88 | November 23, 2012 11:53 pm

@ Moe Katz:
    Yep, and you’re one of them too. Like CW.

Here’s a story that entertained me today. Enjoy, Moe.

89 | November 23, 2012 11:53 pm

92 | November 24, 2012 12:05 am

Calo wrote:

I Lily’ed the thread.

nah…was putting the finishing touches on the lecture

93. Moe Katz
    93 | November 24, 2012 12:06 am

I’m falling asleep, folks. Night Calo, CW.

94. 94 | November 24, 2012 12:06 am

Calo wrote:
    I Lily’ed the thread.

nah…was putting the finishing touches on the lecture

Your lecture is seriously lacking in the Quantum Theory Department… :twisted:

95 | November 24, 2012 12:08 am

Calo wrote:
    I Lily’ed the thread.
    nah…was putting the finishing touches on the lecture

Your lecture is seriously lacking in the Quantum Theory Department…

well…write one for next week.

96. Calo
    96 | November 24, 2012 12:09 am

@ Moe Katz:
    Night Moe, sleep well.

Watch out for the big fluffy pillow monsters tonight in your dreams.

97 | November 24, 2012 12:10 am

R.I.P. J.R. Ewing…

98. 98 | November 24, 2012 12:10 am

Calo wrote:
    I Lily’ed the thread.
    nah…was putting the finishing touches on the lecture
    Your lecture is seriously lacking in the Quantum Theory Department…

well…write one for next week.

Well perhaps I will… :razz:

99. Moe Katz
    99 | November 24, 2012 12:16 am

Calo wrote:

@ Moe Katz:
    Night Moe, sleep well.
    Watch out for the big fluffy pillow monsters tonight in your dreams.

Let me leave you with this, in case you haven’t seen it: a virus that kills great tits.

100 | November 24, 2012 12:22 am

Moe Katz wrote:

I hate it when tits get lesions.

101 | November 24, 2012 12:24 am

huckfunn wrote:

R.I.P. J.R. Ewing…

jr is finally gone.

102. 102 | November 24, 2012 12:56 am

@ Mike C.:

A friend of mine’s fiance eats Ghost chili peppers straight.

103. 103 | November 24, 2012 12:59 am

@ brookly red:

Norquist is Muslim Brotherhood, fuck him.

104. EBL
    104 | November 24, 2012 1:04 am

The Habanero probably gives the most flavor (unique flavor).

105. EBL
    105 | November 24, 2012 1:05 am

@ mfhorn: I would recommend that fiance not eat ghost peppers if they plan on any thing involving mouths.

106. 106 | November 24, 2012 1:15 am

EBL wrote:

The Habanero probably gives the most flavor (unique flavor).

Yes, it has a lovely citrus flavor.

107 | November 24, 2012 2:24 am

@ brookly red:
    Norquist is Muslim Brotherhood, fuck him.

and he wrecked getting rid of the ethanol debacle.

108 | November 24, 2012 2:25 am

EBL wrote:

truer words….

109 | November 24, 2012 3:22 am

heh

110. Storagemanager
    110 | November 24, 2012 7:41 am

Iran congratulates Hamas on ‘victory’

Ahmadinejad calls Haniyeh, praises ‘resistance’s victory after Israeli aggression that lasted eight days.’ Report in Gaza: Rafah arms smuggling tunnels being rebuilt

111. Storagemanager
    111 | November 24, 2012 7:43 am

The Obama administration proposed at least 80 new regulations the day after Thanksgiving (go ahead and give ‘em a scroll-through for some good times), adding to the now 1,773 proposed in the last thirty days. …But tax hikes on the wealthy and more government spending are what we need to get our economy going again. Uh-huh. http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/11/23/the-obama-administration-proposed-80-new-regulations-today/

112. Storagemanager
    112 | November 24, 2012 7:50 am

Changing American history…it begins.. DC historians dig up details of America’s earliest Muslims http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/11/24/251511.html

113. 113 | November 24, 2012 8:14 am

@ Storagemanager:

Very, very disturbing. Endless regulation over as much of our lives as possible.