First time visitor? Learn more.

Get Ready – Here It Comes Again!

by Macker ( 96 Comments › )
Filed under Free Speech, History, Islam, Pakistan, Religion, Spain at November 25th, 2012 - 3:00 pm

We’ve seen how the Mohammedan world reacted to the literal caricature of “The Innocence of Muslims,” which prompted riots around the world and the usage of it (especially by The SCOAMF) as an excuse for the MURDER of four Americans in Benghazi. NOW we’re about to see how they react to another examination of the life of Mo…from an ex-Muslim named Imran Firasat, and with the moral support of the Rev. Terry Jones, no less!

After long confusion and a hard fight between my heart and mind, I have decided the title of my movie to be “The Innocent Prophet”. I know it is very similar to the recently released movie “The Innocence of Muslims”. But believe me, I have no intentions to copy that title. I decided to go for the title “The Innocent Prophet”, because I wanted to use it as a taunt on Muhammad. Calling him innocent is like slapping him. It is simply a taunt on Muhammad that how innocent he was that he used to kill people, abuse minors, create false religion, but still he was very innocent.
Here I present you the trailers of the movie “The Innocent Prophet” which is coming soon and being made in several languages like: English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu and Indonesian. I hope that after watching this movie the non Muslims will be compelled to think whether they should allow Islam to be existed in their modern societies or not. And Muslims will also give a serious thought to their future with Islam, without committing any violence, as the purpose behind making this movie is not to offend any human being but is only to express my point of view on the life of the innocent prophet of Islam which I think is completely true.

Señor Firasat is brave enough as it is…it’s pretty much a guarantee that he will receive a Fatwa for this! His web site is mundosinislam.com (meaning “World Without Islam!”), and here is the trailer:

Mark December 14 on your calendars…that is the official release date for “The Innocent Prophet.” And remember to Be Ready.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

96 Responses to “Get Ready – Here It Comes Again!”
( jump to bottom )

  1. darkwords
    1 | November 25, 2012 4:18 pm

    I forecast scattered storms, large riots, rain on trampled fields.


  2. 2 | November 25, 2012 4:20 pm

    Protests reaching US Embassy in Cairo.


  3. 3 | November 25, 2012 4:22 pm

    Hey Rodan! I noticed as this thread went live there wasn’t an NFL thread. I hope Carolina Girl is doing OK….


  4. Mars
    4 | November 25, 2012 4:25 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Protests reaching US Embassy in Cairo.

    I think the sickest part on there is the Embassy communications person cheering on their own upcoming demise. I can’t really see the won mobilizing to save their asses when all of their “factions” of the MB and Al Qaeda converge on them and rape and murder them.

    (By the way did you guys catch the tweet where the dumbass confirms they are in talks with the MB and Al Qaeda?)


  5. 5 | November 25, 2012 4:30 pm

    @ Mars:

    (By the way did you guys catch the tweet where the dumbass confirms they are in talks with the MB and Al Qaeda?)

    It doesn’t shock me. Under Obama we are becoming he bad guy.


  6. 6 | November 25, 2012 4:32 pm

    Saw the new Red Dawn, yesterday. I enjoyed i. I’s not just North Korea that invades the US, Russia is the main invader and China is hinted at.


  7. 7 | November 25, 2012 4:34 pm

    @ Rodan:

    Cool. I want to see it. I’ve been busy this weekend, though.


  8. 8 | November 25, 2012 4:36 pm

    @ Iron Fist:

    Although with the US now supporting Islamic terror, if Russia did invade, they might be the good guys!
    :lol:

    But it was a good movie, that’s why the critics attacked it. FYI- Free America corresponds with Non Gun control states! :-)


  9. yenta-fada
    9 | November 25, 2012 4:38 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Saw the new Red Dawn, yesterday. I enjoyed i. I’s not just North Korea that invades the US, Russia is the main invader and China is hinted at.

    China building up.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/25/us-china-carrier-idUSBRE8AO05V20121125


  10. 10 | November 25, 2012 4:43 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    The China also have developed another stealth fight and are working on Spy planes.


  11. yenta-fada
    11 | November 25, 2012 4:50 pm

    OT Britain and Socialized Medicine

    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/360369/End-of-the-Doctor-s-surgery


  12. yenta-fada
    12 | November 25, 2012 4:53 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ yenta-fada:

    The China also have developed another stealth fight and are working on Spy planes.

    I know someone in the U.S. who has a lucrative Law career defending Chinese who rip off stuff from America.


  13. buzzsawmonkey
    14 | November 25, 2012 4:55 pm

    everybody sing!

    The Brotherhood Muslim
    —from “How to Succeed at Jihad Without Even Trying,” with apologies to “The Brotherhood of Man” from “How to Succeed in Business…”

    Intro (spoken):
    Now, you may say you’re a Jew, my friend,
    And others say they’re Christian;
    And some folks worship other gods…
    It takes too long to list them.
    Still others worship Marxist thought
    Or global climate change;
    But I’ve learned there’s one scimitar
    That has us all in range.

    Sings:
    There is a Brotherhood Muslim,
    Stealthy covert Brotherhood Muslim,
    A band that seeks to bind
    All human hearts and minds
    Into one Brotherhood Muslim.
    Forget about being free,
    Just give those Brothers all you can.
    Oh aren’t you proud to be
    Shorn of humanity,
    In the great Brotherhood Muslim?

    Some men are independent,
    And live life as they choose,
    But when Islam’s ascendant
    That notion they will lose.
    They need an imam’s leadership,
    Or else they’ll be done in—
    Remember, non-submission
    Is always mortal sin.

    They’re (We’re) in (in) the (the) Brotherhood Muslim,
    Dedicated to giving all we can.
    Oh, we’re so proud to be
    Shorn of humanity,
    In the great big Brotherhood Muslim!

    No kiddin’! Is there really a Brotherhood…?
    Yes, you’re a brother
    Muslim?
    You are a brother
    On the level, a Brotherhood Muslim?
    Oh yes, oh yes.

    A band that seeks to bind
    All human hearts and minds
    Into one Brotherhood Muslim
    Just forget about being free
    Keep a-givin’ each Brother all you can
    Oh aren’t you…
    You, you’re not free;
    Us, we got you, you!

    Hear that muezzin keening,
    Towards Mecca you’re leaning,
    Now your life has meaning,
    Oh Brother!
    You, you’re not free;
    Us, we got you, you!

    Just forget about being free.
    Keep a-givin’ each Brother all you can.
    Close your eyes and you’ll be
    In the Ummah with me,
    The great big Brotherhood Muslim!


  14. Mars
    15 | November 25, 2012 4:56 pm

    Been reading a lot today on the boss system of the dem party of the past. Thinking of doing a series of articles, but it will be tough to put it together without getting awfully close to plagiarizing the source material. One of the problems with doing profiles. They all essentially have the same info, finding a new way to do them can be a pain.

    How’s this title? Tammany Hall 2 Obama and the rise of the new bosses, same as the old bosses.


  15. yenta-fada
    16 | November 25, 2012 4:57 pm

    Trying to stay on topic, Macker. From the Peoples Cube “War and Appeasement”

    http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/war-and-appeasement-the-revised-classics-t10068.html


  16. Mars
    17 | November 25, 2012 4:58 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Rodan wrote:

    @ yenta-fada:
    The China also have developed another stealth fight and are working on Spy planes.

    I know someone in the U.S. who has a lucrative Law career defending Chinese who rip off stuff from America.

    I buy stuff from China. Have a great relationship with a couple of companies. Helps me do gift shopping really cheap if I think far enough ahead.

    I figure I can send my money over to China to visit the taxpayers.


  17. yenta-fada
    18 | November 25, 2012 5:00 pm

    @ Mars:

    The U.S. Lawyer is being paid to sell the Chinese the ‘rope’ that was invented and funded by the U.S. :-(


  18. yenta-fada
  19. theoutsider
    20 | November 25, 2012 5:21 pm

    @ Rodan:
    The Chinese Army has dropped a bomb on your audience today, Rodan. Seriously, North Korea is the subject of Red Dawn. Seriously? We could wipe out North Korea in a second.


  20. 21 | November 25, 2012 5:23 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    I saw this over at Kickin’ & Screamin’….


  21. heysoos
    22 | November 25, 2012 5:25 pm

    theoutsider wrote:

    @ Rodan:
    The Chinese Army has dropped a bomb on your audience today, Rodan. Seriously, North Korea is the subject of Red Dawn. Seriously? We could wipe out North Korea in a second.

    how much debt is too much debt?


  22. Mars
    23 | November 25, 2012 5:27 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    theoutsider wrote:
    @ Rodan:
    The Chinese Army has dropped a bomb on your audience today, Rodan. Seriously, North Korea is the subject of Red Dawn. Seriously? We could wipe out North Korea in a second.

    how much debt is too much debt?

    ferb/outsider isn’t going to ever give you an answer. This is just a shit and run.


  23. Mars
    24 | November 25, 2012 5:31 pm

    http://www.bored.com/photos/cluepon_4.html

    A gift for our trolls.


  24. buzzsawmonkey
    25 | November 25, 2012 5:31 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    how much debt is too much debt?

    Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    No boom!
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    Sha na na na, sha na na na na
    No boom!
    Mum mum mum mum
    Debt debt debt debt debt
    Where’re the jobs?


  25. heysoos
    26 | November 25, 2012 5:31 pm

    Mars wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    theoutsider wrote:
    @ Rodan:
    The Chinese Army has dropped a bomb on your audience today, Rodan. Seriously, North Korea is the subject of Red Dawn. Seriously? We could wipe out North Korea in a second.
    how much debt is too much debt?

    ferb/outsider isn’t going to ever give you an answer. This is just a shit and run.

    he’s rodans buttboy now…he will only address rodan for some strange reason


  26. Mars
    27 | November 25, 2012 5:38 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    Mars wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    theoutsider wrote:
    @ Rodan:
    The Chinese Army has dropped a bomb on your audience today, Rodan. Seriously, North Korea is the subject of Red Dawn. Seriously? We could wipe out North Korea in a second.
    how much debt is too much debt?
    ferb/outsider isn’t going to ever give you an answer. This is just a shit and run.

    he’s rodans buttboy now…he will only address rodan for some strange reason

    He has the mistaken impression that Rodan will someday agree with him.


  27. Mars
    28 | November 25, 2012 5:46 pm

    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/18-examples-of-the-nanny-state-gone-wild

    #2 In North Carolina, authorities are threatening to send a blogger to prison for blogging about his battle against diabetes….

    #10 In many U.S. states is it now illegal to collect any rain that falls on to your own property.

    #11 In San Juan Capistrano, California it is against the law to hold a home Bible study without a “conditional use permit”.

    #13 In California,”food confiscation teams” visit the homes of people that have been discovered to have purchased raw milk.

    #15 In major cities all over the United States feeding the homeless has been banned due to “health reasons”.


  28. yenta-fada
    29 | November 25, 2012 5:47 pm

    Our taxpayer funded Commie National media actually notices an incidence of Jew hate.

    http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/radio-host-calls-montreal-jewish-population-annoying-1


  29. Mars
    30 | November 25, 2012 5:56 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Our taxpayer funded Commie National media actually notices an incidence of Jew hate.
    http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/radio-host-calls-montreal-jewish-population-annoying-1

    The press here has turned on radio hosts before too. Not sure why they are more willing than they are to reveal protestors and MSNBC antisemitism.


  30. buzzsawmonkey
    31 | November 25, 2012 6:00 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Our taxpayer funded Commie National media actually notices an incidence of Jew hate.

    http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/radio-host-calls-montreal-jewish-population-annoying-1

    It’s nice they noticed. But while I confess to a certain pleasure that the radio host is getting some shit, the problem is not that he said what he said—free speech and all that—the problem is that where there is a state-run media there cannot be an effective response.

    Disciplining the host is merely enforcing political correctness; it is “banning hate speech,” when the better alternative is to eliminate the term “hate speech” and encourage more speech.


  31. yenta-fada
    32 | November 25, 2012 6:01 pm

    Jew hating ‘not my fault’ says brother of Muslim who murdered Jewish children in Toulouse.

    In an age of people refusing to accept accountability for their actions, one of the brothers of Mohamed Merah, the French Algerian man who killed three Jewish children and a rabbi at the Ozar Hatorah Jewish school in Toulouse, France, as well as three paratroopers during an earlier terror attack, is using an old refrain for his brother’s actions – he’s blaming their mother.

    While every excuse in the book has been used to justify Mohamed’s murderous ways – from France’s failure to integrate Muslim immigrants, to the poor conditions in which many immigrants and their kids live – Abdelghani Merah is keeping it simple by placing the blame for Mohamed’s radicalization on their parents – especially their mother.

    The accusations appear in Abdelghani’s new book, “My brother, the terrorist,” and, in excerpts published in Le Figaro, it’s revealed that the author decided during his brother’s funeral, that he would reveal what it’s like to be born and bred with hate and anti-Semitism as part of one’s daily diet.

    In fact, the family was infused with such hatred for -- and intolerance to -- Jews from such a young age that, in 2003, Abdelghani was stabbed by his younger brother Abdelkader, simply because he was in a relationship with a woman who had some Jewish family connections. Perhaps not surprisingly, Abdelkader is the only person arrested in connection with his brother’s murderous spree. He is accused of directly helping Mohamed plan and carry out the terror attacks.

    “I will explain how my parents raised [Mohamed] in an atmosphere of racism and hate before the Salafis [ultraconservative Muslims] could douse [him] in religious extremism,” the 36-year-old wrote in his book. “My mother always said, “We, the Arabs, we were born to hate Jews. This speech, I heard it all throughout my childhood.


  32. yenta-fada
    33 | November 25, 2012 6:03 pm

    Mars wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Our taxpayer funded Commie National media actually notices an incidence of Jew hate.
    http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/radio-host-calls-montreal-jewish-population-annoying-1

    The press here has turned on radio hosts before too. Not sure why they are more willing than they are to reveal protestors and MSNBC antisemitism.

    PM Harper is slowly cutting funding to the Commie News TV & Radio empire.


  33. buzzsawmonkey
    34 | November 25, 2012 6:03 pm

    @ Mars:

    The only reason antisemitism is condemned by the mainstream media is that it is still associated with Nazism and the Holocaust in the popular mind.

    Since Nazis remain the Gold Standard of Evil™ in the West—as long as they are considered “right wing” to contrast them with the “good” communists—antisemitism is condemned, tepidly, when it becomes too outrageous to avoid doing so, because doing so maintains leftist journalists’ anti-Nazi, and therefore on the side of good, credentials.


  34. yenta-fada
    35 | November 25, 2012 6:05 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Our taxpayer funded Commie National media actually notices an incidence of Jew hate.

    http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/radio-host-calls-montreal-jewish-population-annoying-1

    It’s nice they noticed. But while I confess to a certain pleasure that the radio host is getting some shit, the problem is not that he said what he said—free speech and all that—the problem is that where there is a state-run media there cannot be an effective response.

    Disciplining the host is merely enforcing political correctness; it is “banning hate speech,” when the better alternative is to eliminate the term “hate speech” and encourage more speech.

    The CBC news item left out crucial elements relating to Islam.


  35. buzzsawmonkey
    36 | November 25, 2012 6:06 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    BTW, yenta—thanks for your comment over at PJM!


  36. yenta-fada
    37 | November 25, 2012 6:07 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    I agree. Monitoring “hate speech” leads to eliminating free speech. Especially so when lawfare, academia, politics, and massive media bias give Islam a pass on everything.


  37. yenta-fada
    38 | November 25, 2012 6:09 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    @ yenta-fada:

    BTW, yenta—thanks for your comment over at PJM!

    You are most welcome. I wish you could get paid for your talent!


  38. Mars
    39 | November 25, 2012 6:10 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Jew hating ‘not my fault’ says brother of Muslim who murdered Jewish children in Toulouse.
    In an age of people refusing to accept accountability for their actions, one of the brothers of Mohamed Merah, the French Algerian man who killed three Jewish children and a rabbi at the Ozar Hatorah Jewish school in Toulouse, France, as well as three paratroopers during an earlier terror attack, is using an old refrain for his brother’s actions – he’s blaming their mother.
    While every excuse in the book has been used to justify Mohamed’s murderous ways – from France’s failure to integrate Muslim immigrants, to the poor conditions in which many immigrants and their kids live – Abdelghani Merah is keeping it simple by placing the blame for Mohamed’s radicalization on their parents – especially their mother.
    The accusations appear in Abdelghani’s new book, “My brother, the terrorist,” and, in excerpts published in Le Figaro, it’s revealed that the author decided during his brother’s funeral, that he would reveal what it’s like to be born and bred with hate and anti-Semitism as part of one’s daily diet.
    In fact, the family was infused with such hatred for — and intolerance to — Jews from such a young age that, in 2003, Abdelghani was stabbed by his younger brother Abdelkader, simply because he was in a relationship with a woman who had some Jewish family connections. Perhaps not surprisingly, Abdelkader is the only person arrested in connection with his brother’s murderous spree. He is accused of directly helping Mohamed plan and carry out the terror attacks.
    “I will explain how my parents raised [Mohamed] in an atmosphere of racism and hate before the Salafis [ultraconservative Muslims] could douse [him] in religious extremism,” the 36-year-old wrote in his book. “My mother always said, “We, the Arabs, we were born to hate Jews. This speech, I heard it all throughout my childhood.

    So in other words they were raised as practicing muslims.


  39. Mars
    40 | November 25, 2012 6:12 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    @ Mars:
    The only reason antisemitism is condemned by the mainstream media is that it is still associated with Nazism and the Holocaust in the popular mind.
    Since Nazis remain the Gold Standard of Evil™ in the West—as long as they are considered “right wing” to contrast them with the “good” communists—antisemitism is condemned, tepidly, when it becomes too outrageous to avoid doing so, because doing so maintains leftist journalists’ anti-Nazi, and therefore on the side of good, credentials.

    And yet they won’t talk about the fact the MB is the DIRECT descendents of the nazis. Their founder was a buddy of Adolphs.


  40. yenta-fada
    41 | November 25, 2012 6:12 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    btw, this should get a h/t to the great Canadian blogger, Scaramouche.

    http://scaramouchee.blogspot.ca/


  41. 42 | November 25, 2012 6:13 pm

    Attention any Kindle Fire HD owners. My sister just bought one of these for my Mom and she didn’t leave detailed instructions on how to operate it. If you have a PDF file of a user guide, please send me an e-mail!
    Thank you for your help!


  42. buzzsawmonkey
    43 | November 25, 2012 6:13 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    I wish you could get paid for your talent!

    So do I.


  43. buzzsawmonkey
    44 | November 25, 2012 6:14 pm

    Mars wrote:

    And yet they won’t talk about the fact the MB is the DIRECT descendents of the nazis. Their founder was a buddy of Adolphs.

    Not to mention the large numbers of Nazis who fled Germany at the end of WWII and found refuge in Arab states, particularly Egypt, Syria and Iraq, often becoming prominent members of the government.


  44. yenta-fada
    45 | November 25, 2012 6:15 pm

    Mars said “So in other words they were raised as practicing muslims”
    in #39.

    A lot of that going around! I’m tempted to buy the book so that the story goes mainstream.


  45. heysoos
    46 | November 25, 2012 6:16 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:
    I wish you could get paid for your talent!
    So do I.

    heh…bottom line
    funny


  46. yenta-fada
    48 | November 25, 2012 6:20 pm

    Also from Scaramouche, Canada’s only (imo) moderate Muslim, the wonderful Salim Mansur:

    “The learned professor, who visited Israel not too long ago, observes that the impetus of the “decades old conflict” is very, very old indeed:

    Sitting in the shadow of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem one evening when visiting Israel, it became strikingly clear to me, as it is to most Israelis, that the ground zero of the millennial conflict between Islam and the West is right where I sat.

    Islamists have made it amply clear, and the vast majority of Muslims support them, that this millennial conflict will not cease until Israel is annihilated.

    Those Muslims small in numbers who repudiate such obscenity are in turn repudiated, ostracized, or killed as apostates from Islam.
    Kudos to Mansur, a gentleman who has repeatedly shown that he’s unafraid to speak truth to “the vast majority” within his faith.”


  47. Mars
    49 | November 25, 2012 6:20 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Mars wrote:
    And yet they won’t talk about the fact the MB is the DIRECT descendents of the nazis. Their founder was a buddy of Adolphs.
    Not to mention the large numbers of Nazis who fled Germany at the end of WWII and found refuge in Arab states, particularly Egypt, Syria and Iraq, often becoming prominent members of the government.

    Yep.

    Can you imagine how much work the video and photo editors had to do during the “arab spring”? Poor guys weren’t paid enough to go through and remove or crop out all the nazi flags and slogans in the crowds. (I remember seeing some unedited photos back then and damn there were a lot.)


  48. 50 | November 25, 2012 6:24 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    And GOD Himself will not allow this. For the sake of the discussion, we all know that the Mohammedans will simply turn the guns, knives, bombs, etc. against each other.
    Shit, it’s already happening!


  49. lobo91
    51 | November 25, 2012 6:42 pm

    @ Macker:

    There should be an owner’s manual loaded on it, unless things have changed.


  50. lobo91
    52 | November 25, 2012 6:43 pm

    theoutsider wrote:

    @ Rodan:
    The Chinese Army has dropped a bomb on your audience today, Rodan. Seriously, North Korea is the subject of Red Dawn. Seriously? We could wipe out North Korea in a second.

    Who’s “we”?


  51. waldensianspirit
  52. 54 | November 25, 2012 6:52 pm

    @ Mars:

    Thank you very much Mars!


  53. 55 | November 25, 2012 6:53 pm

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Pravda: Obama Re-Elected By “Illiterate” Voters…

    Imagine that!


  54. 56 | November 25, 2012 6:54 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    There should be an owner’s manual loaded on it, unless things have changed.

    I will look for that when I get to see said Kindle device. In any case, Mars’ links helped a great deal!


  55. Lily
    57 | November 25, 2012 6:55 pm

    Mars wrote:

    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/18-examples-of-the-nanny-state-gone-wild

    #2 In North Carolina, authorities are threatening to send a blogger to prison for blogging about his battle against diabetes….

    #10 In many U.S. states is it now illegal to collect any rain that falls on to your own property.

    #11 In San Juan Capistrano, California it is against the law to hold a home Bible study without a “conditional use permit”.

    #13 In California,”food confiscation teams” visit the homes of people that have been discovered to have purchased raw milk.

    #15 In major cities all over the United States feeding the homeless has been banned due to “health reasons”.

    Which all of this brings into the fact are we the Land of the Free? anymore? Another examples of we aren’t all that Free anymore.

    TriHealth fires 150 employees for not getting flu shots

    Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/TriHealth-fires-150-employees-for-not-getting-flu-shots/-/13549970/17523386/-/3khe3s/-/index.html#ixzz2DHWQaw2F

    Charlie Brown Christmas show at center of church vs. state fight

    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/25/charlie-brown-christmas-show-at-center-church-vs-state-fight/?test=latestnews#ixzz2DHXFjIBE


  56. buzzsawmonkey
    58 | November 25, 2012 6:57 pm

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Pravda: Obama Re-Elected By “Illiterate” Voters…

    Whatchoo talkin’ ’bout? Evvabuddy got Obamaphone™! Keep Obama in Prezdent!


  57. buzzsawmonkey
    59 | November 25, 2012 6:58 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Charlie Brown Christmas show at center of church vs. state fight

    “It’s a Lawsuit, Charlie Brown.”

    Hey, what do you expect? Half the schoolkids these days claim to be allergic to “Peanuts.”


  58. Mars
    60 | November 25, 2012 7:00 pm

    Macker wrote:

    @ Mars:
    Thank you very much Mars!

    Mo prob.


  59. 61 | November 25, 2012 7:01 pm

    Mars wrote:

    Mo prob.

    Yes! Mo IS a prob! LOL!


  60. Mars
    62 | November 25, 2012 7:14 pm

    Macker wrote:

    Mars wrote:
    Mo prob.
    Yes! Mo IS a prob! LOL!

    lol. pimf


  61. brookly red
    63 | November 25, 2012 7:17 pm

    Macker wrote:

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Pravda: Obama Re-Elected By “Illiterate” Voters…

    Imagine that!

    I was just reading that… While I don’t disagree I do question Pravda’s intentions.


  62. huckfunn
    64 | November 25, 2012 7:18 pm

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Pravda: Obama Re-Elected By “Illiterate” Voters…

    I’ve got a thread on that tomorrow morning.


  63. waldensianspirit
    65 | November 25, 2012 7:19 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    I was just reading that… While I don’t disagree I do question Pravda’s intentions.

    Some sections read like they read the blogmocracy


  64. huckfunn
    66 | November 25, 2012 7:19 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Macker wrote:

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Pravda: Obama Re-Elected By “Illiterate” Voters…

    Imagine that!

    I was just reading that… While I don’t disagree I do question Pravda’s intentions.

    Their Putin worship is a bit much, but their comments on Obama and the illiterate American electorate are right on the money.


  65. waldensianspirit
    67 | November 25, 2012 7:20 pm

    @ huckfunn:
    Ah ok


  66. brookly red
    68 | November 25, 2012 7:24 pm

    @ waldensianspirit:

    heh@ huckfunn:

    as I said I don’t disagree with them but they are not exactly our friends so I can’t really see their motivation unless they are appealing to the Peacenicks on the left in an attempted to weaken the US by painting Obama as a war monger to his base. Lord this is a twisted situation.


  67. brookly red
    69 | November 25, 2012 7:28 pm

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Some sections read like they read the blogmocracy

    somewhere heads are exploding…


  68. 70 | November 25, 2012 7:28 pm

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    I was just reading that… While I don’t disagree I do question Pravda’s intentions.

    Some sections read like they read the blogmocracy

    I’m sure the Admins would know if this were the case!


  69. Lily
    71 | November 25, 2012 7:32 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    @ waldensianspirit:

    heh@ huckfunn:

    as I said I don’t disagree with them but they are not exactly our friends so I can’t really see their motivation unless they are appealing to the Peacenicks on the left in an attempted to weaken the US by painting Obama as a war monger to his base. Lord this is a twisted situation.

    Very twisted situation. I do question their motive…painting obama as a warmonger? Calling him an out-right communist although he does fit the bill. I do wonder their motive.


  70. brookly red
    72 | November 25, 2012 7:35 pm

    Lily wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    @ waldensianspirit:

    heh@ huckfunn:

    as I said I don’t disagree with them but they are not exactly our friends so I can’t really see their motivation unless they are appealing to the Peacenicks on the left in an attempted to weaken the US by painting Obama as a war monger to his base. Lord this is a twisted situation.

    Very twisted situation. I do question their motive…painting obama as a warmonger? Calling him an out-right communist although he does fit the bill. I do wonder their motive.

    or perhaps they are just thumbing their noses at us and having a good laugh.


  71. buzzsawmonkey
    73 | November 25, 2012 7:38 pm

    Obama could be a “warmonger” according to the Russians since he is still saber-rattling—very, very faintly—over Iran’s nukes, and it is my understanding that there are some working relationships between Russia and the Iranians. So calling him a warmonger—especially if he is running after the Russians begging them to accept our defense technology—could be a way to get Obama to fold more readily on Iran; “we won’t accept your lousy technology unless you back off the Iranians.” “Oh, no, please—I promised Mr. Putin I’d give it to him and I want to keep that promise. I’ll be good.”

    Of course, it could just be a typo. Obama’s not a warmonger, but with Sandra Fluke and Debbie Wasserman Schultz shilling for him, he’s certainly a whoremonger.


  72. huckfunn
    74 | November 25, 2012 7:40 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    or perhaps they are just thumbing their noses at us and having a good laugh.

    I really think the writer is be-moaning the fact that the U.S. used to be the nation that the rest of the world looked to for freedom and democracy. However, as Khrushchev predicted, we’ve been Barryed.


  73. brookly red
    75 | November 25, 2012 7:40 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    да, что это бог с ним! :) ski


  74. buzzsawmonkey
    76 | November 25, 2012 7:42 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Translation?


  75. Lily
    77 | November 25, 2012 7:42 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    @ waldensianspirit:

    heh@ huckfunn:

    as I said I don’t disagree with them but they are not exactly our friends so I can’t really see their motivation unless they are appealing to the Peacenicks on the left in an attempted to weaken the US by painting Obama as a war monger to his base. Lord this is a twisted situation.

    Very twisted situation. I do question their motive…painting obama as a warmonger? Calling him an out-right communist although he does fit the bill. I do wonder their motive.

    or perhaps they are just thumbing their noses at us and having a good laugh.

    That they noticed we elected a socialist? Could be.


  76. huckfunn
    78 | November 25, 2012 7:42 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Of course, it could just be a typo. Obama’s not a warmonger, but with Sandra Fluke and Debbie Wasserman Schultz shilling for him, he’s certainly a whoremonger.

    He’s also a big time purveyor of the Global Warming Hoax which also makes him a warm-monger.


  77. brookly red
    79 | November 25, 2012 7:43 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    or perhaps they are just thumbing their noses at us and having a good laugh.

    I really think the writer is be-moaning the fact that the U.S. used to be the nation that the rest of the world looked to for freedom and democracy. However, as Khrushchev predicted, we’ve been Barryed.

    Gosh who would ever have thought Khrushchev would turn out to be a profit LOL


  78. buzzsawmonkey
    80 | November 25, 2012 7:43 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    He’s also a big time purveyor of the Global Warming Hoax which also makes him a warm-monger.

    Heh.


  79. brookly red
    81 | November 25, 2012 7:43 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Translation?

    yes that is a good one! (comrade)


  80. brookly red
    82 | November 25, 2012 7:47 pm

    funny the referred to him as O’bommer something I have never seen on American blogs… or are the insinuating that he’s really Irish? Hmmmm


  81. 83 | November 25, 2012 7:47 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    Hey I was going to post on the thread you set for tomorrow. It’s very interesting. Russia is a Christian-Capitalist country. The US is a quasi Marxist-Atheist state. The roles are reversed now.


  82. Da_Beerfreak
    84 | November 25, 2012 7:48 pm

    Macker wrote:

    Attention any Kindle Fire HD owners. My sister just bought one of these for my Mom and she didn’t leave detailed instructions on how to operate it. If you have a PDF file of a user guide, please send me an e-mail!
    Thank you for your help!

    [PDF]
    Kindle Fire User’s Guide -- Amazon Web Services

    You can read it online here, or download it. :grin:


  83. brookly red
    85 | November 25, 2012 7:49 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ huckfunn:

    Hey I was going to post on the thread you set for tomorrow. It’s very interesting. Russia is a Christian-Capitalist country. The US is a quasi Marxist-Atheist state. The roles are reversed now.

    /so are we now the evil empire?


  84. 86 | November 25, 2012 7:49 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    The Russians view Obama as a warmonger because he’s supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. The MB has called Russia their #1 enemy/ SO from a Russian perspective, the US is helping to establish a Caliphate that would be a mortal danger to Russia.

    The Russians just view Iran as a buffer from the The MB.


  85. huckfunn
    87 | November 25, 2012 7:49 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ huckfunn:

    Hey I was going to post on the thread you set for tomorrow. It’s very interesting. Russia is a Christian-Capitalist country. The US is a quasi Marxist-Atheist state. The roles are reversed now.

    Feel free to add to it. The whole piece and who it comes from is a collection of ironies.


  86. 88 | November 25, 2012 7:50 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Yes we are. We have assisted the rising Caliphate for over 20 years, this includes Bush. We are seeing the consequences of our actions. Obama has made the US formally Socialist, so we are now the Soviets and the Russian are standing yup for Capitalism. It’s the irony of history.


  87. 89 | November 25, 2012 7:51 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    Nothing in that article was false. It was spot on.


  88. 90 | November 25, 2012 7:52 pm

    Just like anti-Communists in Eastern Europe and Russia got help from the US, maybe the Right in America should reach out to Putin for help. It’s just a thought.


  89. 91 | November 25, 2012 7:54 pm

    Show starts in 6 minutes.


  90. brookly red
    92 | November 25, 2012 7:55 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Yes we are. We have assisted the rising Caliphate for over 20 years, this includes Bush. We are seeing the consequences of our actions. Obama has made the US formally Socialist, so we are now the Sovietsand the Russian are standing yup for Capitalism. It’s the irony of history.

    /I think it’s time for me to cash out my IRA and open a Starbucks in Beijing…


  91. brookly red
    93 | November 25, 2012 8:02 pm

    what show?


  92. buzzsawmonkey
    94 | November 25, 2012 8:03 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    I think it’s time for me to cash out my IRA and open a Starbucks in Beijing…

    Red-Star Bucks…


  93. 95 | November 25, 2012 8:16 pm

    @ brookly red:
    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    We will know something is seriously wrong when Starbucks moves its corporate HQ to somewhere outside the USA.


  94. 96 | November 25, 2012 9:19 pm

    I can’t see two movies on the same day!
    http://www.thehobbit.com/#content=video&section=moment&media=trailer_1


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David