Overnight New York Trendy Slut Fail

by Bunk X ( 47 Comments › )
Filed under Caption This, Humor, OOT, Open thread, Weapons at November 26th, 2012 - 11:00 pm

I don’t know about you, but this FailSlut is repulsive. She’s trying to make an anorexic statement in a showercap, but maybe I’m just too dense to understand the attraction of a white spider girl leaning on a hot car that I’ll never afford and don’t want.

I bet she can’t even ___________________________.

Perhaps she’ll put on some pounds and lean on a real machine like these gals do, and maybe someday we’ll even revisit her Pompatus Of Love on
The Overnight Open Thread.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Comments

47 Responses to “Overnight New York Trendy Slut Fail”

1. brookly red
    1 | November 26, 2012 11:13 pm

I bet she can’t even ___________________________.

but she can _________________________.

2. brookly red
    2 | November 26, 2012 11:16 pm

and wtf you file this under “weapons”? what scares you so?

3. rain of lead

rain of lead wrote:

hey ya’ll
    just wanted to say thanks for all the support
    been a rough day
    the funeral is on thursday
    it’s gonna be a long week

you know we all got your back, like that.

5. Calo
    5 | November 26, 2012 11:23 pm

@ rain of lead:
    {{ROL}}

So sorry to hear about your brother.
    Prayers to you and your immediate family.

6. Calo
    6 | November 26, 2012 11:24 pm

@ brookly red:
    This is a classic Bunk thread.

7. 7 | November 26, 2012 11:28 pm

rain of lead wrote:

hey ya’ll
    just wanted to say thanks for all the support
    been a rough day
    the funeral is on thursday
    it’s gonna be a long week

My condolences.

8. Mars
    8 | November 26, 2012 11:28 pm

This is actually a pretty good idea. Only one flaw I can see. Even if we do put this on the won, how do we get that fact to the people? The press has already proven they will go to any length to protect him.

First, there is the reality of Simpson-Bowles, if it were to actually pass. It is better than the fiscal cliff, or Options 1 and 2, in terms of smaller government. It’s certainly not what we want, but what we want is not a feasible option at this point. Face it, we lost in 2012.

Secondly, it is about the only proposal that is a ready-to-go “bipartisan compromise” and that will be seen as such. There were 18 members of the Simpson-Bowles commission, and 11 voted for it -- it needed 14 to be adopted. If it would pass, it would put Obama in the hot seat of having to accept it or reject it. (This is why it should not be Christmas-treed up: don’t give Democrats the excuse of saying “it’s a Republican plan.”)

As it is, Obama can wash his hands of it, saying even the commission itself did not pass it. But if it passes, Obama must own it. If Republican congressmen Paul Ryan, Jeb Hensarling, and Dave Camp would switch their votes, it would be enough to pass that hot potato to the Democrats. They should say, “the people spoke on November 6″ and that they listened to the voice of the American people telling us all to work together, yadda yadda. Then let the Democrats own what comes after.

Thirdly, I don’t think Democrats will pass it. If you look at the table above, I don’t think Democrats would accept any plan better than the fiscal cliff. I think their entire strategy is to make sure Republicans get the blame, period. So don’t worry about not getting your perfect plan: you won’t get it no matter what. But at least the blame can be put on Democrats, where it rightly belongs.

Get it? There is no way we can get what we want. But the worst of both worlds is to get bad policy and get blamed for it. The beauty of Simpson-Bowles at this point is that it probably won’t pass in any case, but even the Keystone Republicans should be able to play it in the media in a way that puts the blame on Democrats if they kill it.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/learning_to_love_simpson-bowles.html#ixzz2DOUVReU0

9. rain of lead
    9 | November 26, 2012 11:32 pm

@ Calo:
    @ Rodan

(gives my invisible friends in the box hugs)

later guys
    lotta stuff to do I’llpop in when I can
    gonna be busy for a while

10. AZfederalist
    10 | November 26, 2012 11:38 pm

@ rain of lead:

First time I’ve been on the blog today. Sincerest sympathy. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

11. AZfederalist
    11 | November 26, 2012 11:41 pm

As far as the subject picture for the thread. a) Those eyes are truly frightening b) the arms akimbo thing is quite disconcerting, c) the legs and skirt? If you’d cut off the top half of the picture, those could be distracting.

12 | November 26, 2012 11:55 pm

What we need is a hot rod tune.

13. rain of lead
    13 | November 27, 2012 12:05 am

how bout a “hot rod lincoln”

14 | November 27, 2012 12:10 am

rain of lead wrote:

how bout a “hot rod lincoln”

Oh, yeah!

Also, I’m sorry to hear of your brother’s passing. I extended my condolences to Momcat this morning when she informed us.

15. song_and_dance_man
    15 | November 27, 2012 12:13 am

Va Ja ja’s should be taxed,

There is so much material there; the innuendo is limitless.

So anyway, how is the weather in the South Pole?

16. AZfederalist
    16 | November 27, 2012 12:13 am

How about a Nash Rambler:

17. AZfederalist
    17 | November 27, 2012 12:14 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

There is so much material there; the innuendo is limitless.

Well, not so much material in that picture, at least not in that area

18 | November 27, 2012 12:18 am

AZfederalist wrote:

How about a Nash Rambler:

How ’bout a Little Duce Coupe?

19. rain of lead

arrrgh
    gmta

:wink:

23. song_and_dance_man
    23 | November 27, 2012 12:26 am

@ AZfederalist:

My first car was a Nash-Rambler. I don’t recall the year,*maybe 61* but it was hit by a neighbor and was totaled due to it being a solid body.

I then bought a VW van.

24 | November 27, 2012 12:29 am

AZfederalist wrote:

How about a Nash Rambler:

My great grandpa actually had a ’56 Nash Ambassador in this exact color scheme. I remember it well.

25. Suki Wong
    25 | November 27, 2012 12:29 am

@ song_and_dance_man:

Va Ja ja’s should be taxed

Heh, call it a users fee please.

26 | November 27, 2012 12:31 am

rain of lead wrote:

and you can’t have hot rods without cop chases

Junior Brown is an Austin regular. Helluva picker.

27 | November 27, 2012 12:34 am

28 | November 27, 2012 12:38 am

Enough of the Government Motors crap:

29 | November 27, 2012 12:39 am

One more Junior Brown and that’s all for me.

30. Bob-Crotchit
    30 | November 27, 2012 12:41 am

Suki Wong wrote:

Heh, call it a users fee please.

I have a 10% off coupon that Jack gave me. If I can find it.

Nachos or for the West Hollywood Badminton club. Dang I miss the Hackey Sack Frisbee gigs. X-Games ruined the old days.

31 | November 27, 2012 12:44 am

RIP Carroll Shelby (January 11, 1923 – May 10, 2012):

32. song_and_dance_man
    32 | November 27, 2012 12:46 am

running at least two tabs is a must to get all the songs in.

33 | November 27, 2012 12:47 am

34. AZfederalist
    34 | November 27, 2012 12:49 am

Enough of the Government Motors crap:

Absolutely:

35. AZfederalist
    35 | November 27, 2012 12:50 am

Dang. Missed it by that much. GMTA

36 | November 27, 2012 12:54 am

@ AZfederalist:

I’ve owned a few GM products over the years. I even test drove one of the Aussie GTOs that they put out a few years back, before buying my fourth Mustang.

Never again.

37. Suki Wong
    37 | November 27, 2012 12:54 am

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Nice to see you again, Bob.

But, I hate to tell you that Jack has a buy one get one free coupon.

However, it expired on Halloween. :sad:

38 | November 27, 2012 12:59 am

Not car related, but still pretty cool: The jam session from the 2009 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Concert, with Jeff Beck, Buddy Guy, Billy Gibbons, and Tal Wilkenfeld on bass.

39. AZfederalist
    39 | November 27, 2012 1:02 am

I’ve owned a few GM products over the years….
    Never again.

That was all my family ever owned. The black sheep of the family bought Fords. Now, none of us have Government Motors cars. Ford, Toyota, & Honda. Love my F-150.

40. AZfederalist
    40 | November 27, 2012 1:07 am

@ AZfederalist:

Should add that I bought my F-150 well before Government Motors. When I test drove trucks, the GM and Chevy trucks just felt cheap. The doors, the fit & finish, it was all below the Ford or Dodge trucks.

41 | November 27, 2012 1:14 am

@ AZfederalist:

My last GM product was a 2002 Grand Prix. It was a decent car, but had some real quality control issues. I had it in the shop 3 times before the figured out that when it was built, they neglected to fasten a bolt that was supposed to hold down one of the main power leads. That was loads of fun, since it would just be completely dead at random times.

I’ve never had a problem like that with any of the Fords I’ve owned.

42 | November 27, 2012 1:16 am

Well, Leia is looking up at me, which means it’s bed time.

Night all.

43. 43 | November 27, 2012 2:54 am

I can’t stand this can’t-sleep-in-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning routine….

44 | November 27, 2012 3:22 am

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog
    Difference between Obama and Jesus? Jesus would set foot in Israel..

45. 45 | November 27, 2012 4:39 am

Macker wrote:

I can’t stand this can’t-sleep-in-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning routine….

After a few years, you get used to it.

46. 46 | November 27, 2012 5:49 am

Good morning more light and cold photography.

47. Storagemanager
    47 | November 27, 2012 8:01 am

Israel’s enemies understand strength and resolve. They are encouraged by weakness and vacillation. That is why they feel emboldened, not only to move missiles that were likely provided by Iran into Gaza, but also why other terrorists attacked the U.S. mission in Benghazi, killing four Americans. They pay little or no price for doing so while we argue over whether words were taken out of intelligence documents before U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday talk shows.

No nation has done a better job fighting terrorism than Israel. It remains America’s strongest ally in the region and a necessary counterforce to attempts by Hamas and PLO sympathizers Russia, China and North Korea to penetrate deeper into the Middle East.

If more people would take the time to read the pronouncements and goals of Morsi when he headed the Muslim Brotherhood and also his latest speeches, they would understand what the endgame is and why disbelief by the West is also part of their strategy for world domination.