New York Jets tickets now only $18

by Rodan ( 131 Comments › )
Filed under NFL, Sports at November 28th, 2012 - 7:32 pm

The NY Jets are the mos hyped team in the NFL. Every year the media declares them one of the favorites to win the Superbowl. Head coach Rex Ryan has one of the biggest mouths in the NFL. Last year he bragged that the Lombardi trophy was coming back to NY. Well he was right, the NY Giants won the Superbowl. This year he promised the Jets would make a Superbowl appearance, in reality the team is nowhere near the playoffs. The team is 4-7 and is a laughing stock in the NFL. There is also the Mark Sanchez-Tim Teebow quarterback drama that has turned into a circus. The Jets are such a joke that tickets to their games are now just $18!

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) - Who says that it costs an arm and a leg to attend an NFL game?

Well, it usually does, but that’s not the case for this weekend’s game at MetLife Stadium.

Gang Green, coming off an embarrassing defeat to the Patriots on Thanksgiving night, is hosting the lowly Cardinals on Sunday in their second-to-last home game of the season, barring an improbable run to the playoffs.

How much will it cost you, the fan, to attend this game?

As of Wednesday morning, tickets were selling for as low as $18 on StubHub, and 7,770 tickets were still available.

Gang Green sits at 4-7, tied for last place with the Buffalo Bills in the AFC East.

[....]

After Ryan said earlier in the season that this year’s team might be his best ever, the Jets’ offense has been stagnant all season, and Mark Sanchez has regressed after leading the team to consecutive AFC title games in his first two seasons.

Rex Ryan is the Chris Christie of the NFL. Like his fellow New Jersey Corpulent loud mouth, he loves the media attention. Season after season, Ryan makes promises and never deliver. At least Jet games are now affordable!

Tags: , , ,

Comments

131 Responses to “New York Jets tickets now only $18”

1. Lily
    1 | November 28, 2012 7:42 pm

At least it isn’t the New Orleans Saints taking that title.
    Yeah what is the problem with ole Mark Sanchez???? He seems to get booed a lot.

Although I know the Saints season isn’t probably going to make it to the play-off’s at least they are doing their best without their head coach and all the drama in the off season.

2. 2 | November 28, 2012 7:50 pm

@ Lily:

The Jets are such hype. Every year the NY media proclaims it there year. If you read the NY sports press, you would not realize the Giants have won the Superbowl 2 out of the last 5 years.

3. 3 | November 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Too bad Dallas doesn’t get to play the Jets. We could use a homecoming game.

4. 4 | November 28, 2012 7:57 pm

@ Lily:

Do the Fans want Tebow in there? Is the press there merciless with his Christian Faith? (Their loss of course)

5. 5 | November 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Rancher wrote:

Too bad Dallas doesn’t get to play the Jets. We could use a homecoming game.

Dallas could rest their starters if they played the Jets.

6. 6 | November 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Lily:

The fans chant Tebow’s name when they are losing.

7. Lily
    7 | November 28, 2012 8:09 pm

@ Lily:

They are full of hype now aren’t they. I saw a game where Mark Sanchez was booed and a lot.

8 | November 28, 2012 8:10 pm

$18 will barely get you parking at a Broncos or Rockies game.

9. Lily
    9 | November 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Lily:

The game I watched they were chanting “Tebow ..Tebow…Tebow” between booing Mark Sanchez.
    What do I know I’m in Saints Country. ;)

10. Lily
    10 | November 28, 2012 8:12 pm

$18 will barely get you parking at a Broncos or Rockies game.

No kidding!!!

11. 11 | November 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Putin and the leaders of Russia: still not our buddy.

12. 12 | November 28, 2012 8:13 pm

I don’t know a thing about sports, so I’m at a loss here for commentary. How the devil is everyone tonight?

13 | November 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Are women suggestible by emoticons?

14. 14 | November 28, 2012 8:15 pm

$18 will barely get you parking at a Broncos or Rockies game.

At least The Broncos are winning!

15. 15 | November 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Doing good. Talk about wherever you want. This is just the evening thread.

16. Lily
    16 | November 28, 2012 8:15 pm

@ Zimriel:

Never thought they were. I’m sure they think we are tha stupid for voting obama back in. It’s just no fun anymore with us because now obama is more of a communist than some of their left over own.

17. 17 | November 28, 2012 8:16 pm

@ Lily:

I swear every August all I read about how the Jets are so awesome.

18. 18 | November 28, 2012 8:16 pm

File this under: “Will probably cause problems in the middle east somehow.”

Bacon-scented shaving cream hits the market

19. 19 | November 28, 2012 8:17 pm

@ Lily:

Russia is a Rightwing Nationalist-Capitalist regime. We are the Communists now allied with Muslim Brotherhood.

20. 20 | November 28, 2012 8:17 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

The riots are being planned as we speak.

21. 21 | November 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Talk about wherever you want.

Okay. There is a long, brutal dark age taking over large parts of the world right now, us included. Discuss…

22. Lily
    22 | November 28, 2012 8:17 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Fine and you …say some prayers for me I have to have a “stress test” done in the morning. Very early morning like before 6 a.m. …a little scared here. Other than that doing okay! And you UI?

23. Lily
    23 | November 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Talk about wherever you want.

Indeed a very black cloud has deceded on the world….very dark cloud and it isn’t good in the least bit.

24 | November 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

File this under: “Will probably cause problems in the middle east somehow.”

Bacon-scented shaving cream hits the market

Nah…most of them don’t shave.

25. 25 | November 28, 2012 8:19 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    The riots are being planned as we speak.

Didja hear? Egypt sentenced Terry Jones and 7 nonmuslims to death for, ah…er.. something. I forget. We all know the tune.

26. Lily
    26 | November 28, 2012 8:20 pm

@ Lily:

No kidding. When we are to the left of Russia …says a lot now doesn’t it?

27. 27 | November 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Nah…most of them don’t shave.

Ah. This is true. Maybe their women?

28. brookly red
    28 | November 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

File this under: “Will probably cause problems in the middle east somehow.”

Bacon-scented shaving cream hits the market

/New Jersey man has face eaten by neighbors dog… film at eleven.

29 | November 28, 2012 8:21 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

I guess they’ll have to scratch Egypt off their vacation plans…

30. Lily
    30 | November 28, 2012 8:21 pm

@ Lily:

I swear every August all I read about how the Jets are so awesome.

LOL! :)

31 | November 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Nah…most of them don’t shave.

Ah. This is true. Maybe their women?

Not sure if they do either.

//Hence the bags

32. 32 | November 28, 2012 8:21 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Yes the wonderful democracy loving Muslim Brotherhood. Obama, Hillary and McCain are probably happy with this.

McCain today was calling for air strikes to help the Islamists in Syria. He makes me sick.

33. Lily
    33 | November 28, 2012 8:22 pm

@ darkwords:

Who knows. :lol:

34. 34 | November 28, 2012 8:22 pm

@ Lily:

Yes it’s an irony of history.

35. 35 | November 28, 2012 8:23 pm

@ Lily:
    Good luck tomorrow. Oh, I’m fine, thanks. Can’t complain, counting my blessings. I picked up a couple of Powerball tickets and I know it’s ridiculous, and I’ll never win, but the thought of winning all the money would be kind of amazing.

36. Lily
    36 | November 28, 2012 8:24 pm

brookly red wrote:

Urban Infidel wrote:

File this under: “Will probably cause problems in the middle east somehow.”

Bacon-scented shaving cream hits the market

/New Jersey man has face eaten by neighbors dog… film at eleven.

Bacon-scented shaving cream will only attract other men and well dogs too.

37 | November 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Talk about wherever you want.

Does anyone have a schedule for when all these big riots and stuff are supposed to happen?

I keep hearing about them, but they never seem to take place…

38. 38 | November 28, 2012 8:25 pm

@ Lily:

There was a line out the door at the 711 by my house. Hey are the Hipsters by you happy their lord and savior god-king Obama was re-eleced?

39. Lily
    39 | November 28, 2012 8:25 pm

@ Lily:

Yes it’s an irony of history.

A rather cruel joke isn’t it? History has a way of pulling those too. ;)

40 | November 28, 2012 8:26 pm

@ Lily:

You know the winner is going to be one of those Obamaphone people…

41. brookly red
    41 | November 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Lily wrote:

/New Jersey man has face eaten by neighbors dog… film at eleven.

/New Jersey man has face eaten by neighbors dog… film at eleven.

Happy now?

42. 42 | November 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Getting some of that Obama stash!

43 | November 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Can you buy lottery tickets with food stamps?

44. 44 | November 28, 2012 8:28 pm

You know the winner is going to be one of those Obamaphone people…

And after they win, they’ll still try to collect welfare.. and get caught.

45. Storagemanager
    45 | November 28, 2012 8:28 pm

The Democratic chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence committee has commissioned a federal report to identify prison facilities in the U.S. that are suitable for housing Guantanamo detainees, a document exclusively reviewed by Fox News shows.

In the internal document, the Government Accountability Office refers to “Source of Work: Ms. Dianne Feinstein, Chair, Select Committee on Intelligence, U.S. Senate” and lists the “Gist of Work” as an investigation into whether domestic facilities could house the approximately 170 detainees remaining at the controversial facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Two hours after Fox News’ inquiry about the report, Feinstein’s office posted the report online and released a statement confirming that the California senator thinks the Obama administration’s controversial plan to relocate detainees to the United States is a viable option.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/28/exclusive-feinstein-commissioned-report-on-housing-gitmo-detainees-in-us/#ixzz2DZS2hobv

46 | November 28, 2012 8:28 pm

@ Lily:
    Ain’t nothing to get all stressed out over… :grin:

47. Lily
    47 | November 28, 2012 8:28 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Thanks! And good luck with your tickets!!! I hope you win! Nothing wrong with dreaming.. :)

48. Lily
    48 | November 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ Lily:
    Ain’t nothing to get all stressed out over…

LOL! I know I’m going to flunk it. :)

49. 49 | November 28, 2012 8:29 pm

The hipsters inhabit a world that is impregnable to reality, so they probably haven’t even noticed.

50. Lily
    50 | November 28, 2012 8:30 pm

brookly red wrote:

Lily wrote:

/New Jersey man has face eaten by neighbors dog… film at eleven.

/New Jersey man has face eaten by neighbors dog… film at eleven.

Happy now?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

51 | November 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

And after they win, they’ll still try to collect welfare.. and get caught.

And probably nothing will happen.

52 | November 28, 2012 8:31 pm

@ Storagemanager:

I have at least 170 rounds of .308 ammo downstairs.

//Just a thought…

53. 53 | November 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

They helped create Obama. I guess he is yesterday’s news to them.

54 | November 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Coffee taxes!!

55. brookly red
    55 | November 28, 2012 8:32 pm

You know the winner is going to be one of those Obamaphone people…

Ahhh a woman in the Bronx who had been on welfare since birth won 3 million a few years back. The tax man got half and the gubermint took back every penny they had ever given her. She did finality get some but it was enough that she no longer qualified for public housing.

She died homeless. Shit happens.

56 | November 28, 2012 8:33 pm

@ 45 Storagemanager: I don’t understand the distinction people are trying to make. Is a prison in the US more humane? Justice is better served. Or we don’t trust the military to hold prisoners? If one of the jihadis escapes into cuba he is home free. One would think all the foreign jerks protesting Guantanamo would realize that. I’d just RFID chip them a few times in their sleep and let them go. Then let a missile track the ID someday.

57. Lily
    57 | November 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

I would wager money on that…hey look the new HALO IS OUT!!! ;)

58. 58 | November 28, 2012 8:33 pm

They helped create Obama. I guess he is yesterday’s news to them

Everything is yesterday’s news when your attention span is 2.5 minutes.

59. Lily
    59 | November 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

They helped create Obama. I guess he is yesterday’s news to them.

Of course …hey look the new I-Phone is out!!!! ;)

60. 60 | November 28, 2012 8:34 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Hey they would not be hipsters if they actually where deep thinkers!

61. 61 | November 28, 2012 8:34 pm

@ Lily:
    If I win, I would give a huge chunk of it to help our wounded military vets.

62. 62 | November 28, 2012 8:35 pm

That’s hip man!!!!!!!!!!!!

63 | November 28, 2012 8:36 pm

@ darkwords:

Even the European bleeding hearts who have been to Gitmo admit that it’s nicer than any prisons in their countries, so no, it’s not about that.

They know that if those people are brought to US soil, some judge is going to rule that they have the same legal rights as anyone else, which means they have to be tried or released.

64. Lily
    64 | November 28, 2012 8:36 pm

I know the talking points… Up-Twinkles anyone? ;)

65. Lily
    65 | November 28, 2012 8:37 pm

@ Lily:
    If I win, I would give a huge chunk of it to help our wounded military vets.

I’m sure you would..as would I if I would have bought a ticket…sadly I didn’t. Oh well..my only concern is making it through tomorrow!

66 | November 28, 2012 8:38 pm

@ Lily:

Oh well..my only concern is making it through tomorrow!

I don’t plan that far into the future…

67. 67 | November 28, 2012 8:39 pm

That’s hip man!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don’t even say ‘hip’ any more. I don’t know what the current lingo is, but ‘hip’ practically ‘twenty-three skidoo’ to them.

68. Lily
    68 | November 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Nite all!! Gotta go! Hope everyone has a good evening and I hope UI wins the lottery!!! :)

69. 69 | November 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Lily wrote:

hey look the new HALO IS OUT!!! ;)

Speaking of halos, I suppose you all saw the Obama-bobble head submerged in ‘urine’ on Glenn Beck.

70. brookly red
    70 | November 28, 2012 8:41 pm

@ Lily:
    If I win, I would give a huge chunk of it to help our wounded military vets.

Nobel but not very efficient… better to buy 10 or 15 Senators and help the vets and everyone else :)

71. 71 | November 28, 2012 8:41 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

I know, the Hipsters always change their lingo!

72. 72 | November 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Lily wrote:

Good luck tomorrow. If I win, Blogmocracy Cruise 2013 will sail.

73. 73 | November 28, 2012 8:42 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

I saw the New Red Dawn. I think a parody should be made about American Hipsters invading Russia. That would be hysterical!

74. Lily
    74 | November 28, 2012 8:42 pm

@ Lily:

Oh well..my only concern is making it through tomorrow!

I don’t plan that far into the future…

Well this time I am a bit worried about tomorrow. Very.

Gotta go….nite lobo hang in there and nite to everyone else too!

75. EBL
    75 | November 28, 2012 8:44 pm

A bargain only if you are rooting for their opponent.

76 | November 28, 2012 8:44 pm

@ Lily:

Good luck with your test

77. 77 | November 28, 2012 8:47 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

How was the movie? I’m not up on what it’s all about. I don’t go to the movies as often as I used to, but I would like to see the Lincoln one with Daniel Day Lewis.

78. brookly red
    78 | November 28, 2012 8:49 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

not really, soon the Russians will be needing semi-literate guest workers to be servers in their cafes. Where do you think they will come from?

79 | November 28, 2012 8:51 pm

@ Macker:

Drop some Quatloos for that avatar you scruffy nerf-herder!

80. 80 | November 28, 2012 8:52 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

It was surprising entertaining. Lincoln is my next movie to watch.

81. 81 | November 28, 2012 8:52 pm

@ brookly red:

:lol: Nah I don’t think Ruskies would like Hipsters too much.

82. 82 | November 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Gaza thanks Iran for rockets.

Thank you Iran”, said large billboards on three major road junctions in the Gaza Strip -- the first time there has been such public acknowledgement of Iran’s role in the arming of Islamic militants in the tiny territory.

The message was written in Arabic, English, Hebrew and Farsi. The posters also depicted the Iranian Fajr 5 rockets that were used for the first time to target Israel’s two largest population centers.

83 | November 28, 2012 8:54 pm

brookly red wrote:

@ Urban Infidel:

“You want borscht with that?”

84. Storagemanager
    85 | November 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Many on the left are reeling after radio and television host Glenn Beck exercised his First Amendment rights in the creation of his own Obama-themed piece of art. As TheBlaze reported on Tuesday, Beck submerged an Obama “bobblehead” doll in faux urine. His reasoning? To highlight the hypocrisy of individuals who would decry his creation, yet defend the desecration of Christian themes (like this image of a crucified Obama).

Obviously, as noted by TheBlaze’s Tiffany Gabbay, Beck’s project is similar to the infamous anti-Christian photograph titled “Piss Christ,” showing a small plastic crucifix soaked in the artist’s real urine.

The reaction to his “art” has been swift, with left-of-center outlets lambasting the action and with Twitter users hurling slurs at Beck. One individual took to the social media platform to call the host “disgusting and disrespectful” and a “F**kwit.” Another promised to “slap” the commentator if she ever encounters him in person. And yet another dubbed him “WORSE than feces.” Here are some of these responses, as captured by Twitchy:

85. 86 | November 28, 2012 8:56 pm

@ The Osprey:

I really would love to see a Red Dawn Parody of Hipsters invading Russia. It would be hysterical!

87 | November 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Lily wrote:

hey look the new HALO IS OUT!!!

Obama (pbuh) :twisted:

87. brookly red
    88 | November 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Gaza thanks Iran for rockets.

“Thank you Iran”, said large billboards on three major road junctions in the Gaza Strip — the first time there has been such public acknowledgement of Iran’s role in the arming of Islamic militants in the tiny territory.

one day they are gonna flip a nuke into Tehran, it’s gonna happen.

89 | November 28, 2012 9:01 pm

@ brookly red:

Far from raising funds, it actually cost the UK £7 billion in lost tax revenue.

Gee…who could have predicted that?

89. brookly red
    90 | November 28, 2012 9:08 pm

The Osprey wrote:

I predict that in the near future we will see “Obama rage boy” calling for death to those who insult da profit.

90. 91 | November 28, 2012 9:13 pm

@ brookly red:

He has been declared Lord and Savior already!

92 | November 28, 2012 9:16 pm

brookly red wrote:

The Osprey wrote:

“Behead da muhfuggahs who be dissin’ de Obamessiah!”

92. brookly red
    93 | November 28, 2012 9:22 pm

@ brookly red:

He has been declared Lord and Savior already!

you know I have lost my faith in my neighbors but not in God. I am an old testament kinda guy and I believe in a jealous God. It was not O’s fault when his followers declared him “Lord and Savior” but he screwed the pooch when he accepted the title. He too shall have his reward.

93. brookly red
    94 | November 28, 2012 9:23 pm

The Osprey wrote:

brookly red wrote:

The Osprey wrote:

“Behead da muhfuggahs who be dissin’ de Obamessiah!”

basically…

94. 95 | November 28, 2012 9:26 pm

@ The Osprey:

He’s the god-king man, lay off and sop hating our glorious leader man!

-Hispter

95. brookly red
    96 | November 28, 2012 9:26 pm

@ brookly red:

you know many years ago Mo probably started off like this… God works in mysterious ways, but so does satan.

97 | November 28, 2012 9:26 pm

@ brookly red:

I’m sure the administration will set up a special number people can call with their Obamaphones to report such things.

97. 98 | November 28, 2012 9:27 pm

@ brookly red:

We are witnessing the formation of a cult.

98. brookly red
    99 | November 28, 2012 9:29 pm

@ brookly red:

oh I have dem digits. un ate hunded fee fee fi fi fo fo fum

100 | November 28, 2012 9:31 pm

There’s an app for that…

100. brookly red
    101 | November 28, 2012 9:32 pm

@ brookly red:

We are witnessing the formation of a cult.

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
    The cult of personality

I exploit you, still you love me
    I tell you one and one makes three
    I’m the cult of personality

101. brookly red
    102 | November 28, 2012 9:37 pm

There’s an app for that…

that is my sci-fi concept… planet of the apps.

102. Prebanned
    103 | November 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Somebody is going to die for this one.

Gay Mosque opens in Paris

103. brookly red
    104 | November 28, 2012 9:44 pm

brookly red wrote:

@ brookly red:

We are witnessing the formation of a cult.

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
    The cult of personality

I’m the cult of personality

Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
    I’m the cult of personality
    The cult of personality
    The cult of personality

Neon lights, a Nobel prize
    When a leader speaks, that leader dies
    You won’t have to follow me
    Only you can set you free (?)

You gave me fortune
    You gave me fame
    You gave me power in your god’s name
    I’m every person you need to be
    I’m the cult of personality (I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of)
    I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of (I’m the cult of)
    I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of personality (I’m the cult of)
    Ask not what your country can do for you

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself

dig that.

104. 105 | November 28, 2012 9:46 pm

105. brookly red
    106 | November 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Prebanned wrote:

Somebody is going to die for this one.

Gay Mosque opens in Paris

all mosques are gay what is the big deal?

106. Prebanned
    107 | November 28, 2012 9:51 pm

@ brookly red:
    muslims hold homosexuals to a higher standard.
    usually by the neck suspended by a crane.

107. brookly red
    108 | November 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Prebanned wrote:

@ brookly red:
    muslims hold homosexuals to a higher standard.
    usually by the neck suspended by a crane.

all in Mo’s closet… they hate women, cut their clits off and use em as incubators. Who do they think they are fooling?

108. brookly red
    109 | November 28, 2012 10:01 pm

@ brookly red:

it would seem they got it right… in a thousand years will they be called prophets?

110 | November 28, 2012 10:31 pm

@ The Osprey:

He’s the god-king man, lay off and sop hating our glorious leader man!

-Hispter

All hail King Putt!

111 | November 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Germany a country of famous Steeples suffers the mold of creeping mosques. They’ll need to wake up to a loving light to combat the sickness. A modern plague with it’s attendant rats and fleas.

111. 112 | November 28, 2012 10:48 pm

@ The Osprey:

113 | November 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Besides taxing the rich entertainers more. We should also tax their social objectives. Apply a moral relativism to them. Take the culture of actors and ask people like Matt Damon if his pet project is really more important than a strong foreign policy. Deflect any criticisms coming out of an actors mouth with an argument that they have a weak value system. That they always shut themselves down before really important issues are discusses and balanced. Ask them why. Question their patriotism. Question their fairness. Ask them how they can live with an empty self? Alinsky them this way. It’s not taking up a muck like mantle that is negative. It’s showing them a choice, a clear choice, a choice that has a patriotic outcome. A reasonable choice that a common person agrees with. Then they will sort themselves out without much effort from conservatives. This is using Alinsky in a positive way. Ask them if they really hate themselves. Ask that of Sarah Silverman and of her relationship with God and Israel.

What you will encounter there is a great fear inside the person that they project out in all their actions. The only cure is kindness. But placing Alinsky on them, brings a focus. A focus that makes them decide.

114 | November 28, 2012 10:58 pm

The GoP needs to accept ownership of the word “Racism” and define it and legislate it. Take it out of the hands of the marxists.

114. 115 | November 28, 2012 11:07 pm

@ Storagemanager:

Instead of an Obobblehead in urine, maybe a picture of ‘O’ (or Queen MooMoo) sculpted out of elephant dung, or from pictures cut out of porno magazines…

115. 116 | November 28, 2012 11:08 pm

I’m watching Moonshiners. One hayseed said that his batch is worth $150 a gallon. Really? Everclear is practically 98% alcohol and it sure isn’t worth $150 a gallon. Someone explain this to me.

117 | November 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Rex Ryan is the Chris Christie of the NFL.

Stealing my lines huh?

118 | November 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Lily:

Tebow sucks too and is not the answer at QB.

119 | November 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Talk about wherever you want.

You are too optimistic. lol

119. 120 | November 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Lily wrote:

say some prayers for me

You got it sweetheart. Good luck.

120. 121 | November 28, 2012 11:32 pm

I heard those phones were actually a Bush program. George Bush did more to kill the GOP than, well, anyone.

121. yenta-fada
    122 | November 29, 2012 12:14 am

Greedy Democrats turning on greedy democrats.

123 | November 29, 2012 12:20 am

@ yenta-fada:

A good start…

124 | November 29, 2012 1:37 am

brookly red wrote:

There’s an app for that…

that is my sci-fi concept… planet of the apps.

Planet of the apps, Cylon’s homeworld??

124. Calo
    125 | November 29, 2012 1:44 am

@ yenta-fada:
    Same crap, different blog/news site.

I’m done with politics for a while. I need a break.

125. 126 | November 29, 2012 4:10 am

Interesting article on proposed departure taxes in the CFP…

The most interesting bit is this…

“Schumer’s attack is fundamentally misguided, and reveals a disturbing attitude toward private property. Should it impose such a tax, the American government would be saying that property is no longer truly private.”

He goes on to point out that George Washington, in January 1777 made the heart-rending decision to allow his followers to cross to the English side and take all of their property and savings with them if they felt they would be better off under the rule of the King. This was one of the darkest periods of American history, but Washington knew that liberty was of paramount importance and felt he had no right to impound the property of the settlers. His followers were fighting for the liberty to live where they pleased and to be free of arbitrary taxation. Why should it be different now?

Some people on this blog might want to ponder Washington’s decision and why he made it. Washington was a man of deeply-held principle. Are you?

126. 127 | November 29, 2012 4:25 am

And the biggest economic story of 2013…

127. Storagemanager
    128 | November 29, 2012 7:04 am

People of Jewish heritage are a “security risk” and should be registered on a nationwide list, according to right-wing extremist Hungarian politician Márton Gyöngyösi. His comments, made in the country’s parliament, have sparked widespread outrage. But the government was slow to distance itself http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/far-right-rhetoric-in-hungary-reaches-new-dimension-a-869826.html

128. Storagemanager
    129 | November 29, 2012 7:15 am

Morsi: “Obama Has Been Very Helpful, Very Helpful” http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/morsi-obama-has-been-very-helpful-very-helpful/

129. Storagemanager
    130 | November 29, 2012 7:31 am

It’s no accident that the Palestinian Authority is bringing its “case” to the United Nations on November 29 – a day that has for 65 years been identified with the State of Israel.

“It’s very typical of the PA to choose the day that Israel was recognized as a state by the UN as the date for their state’s recognition,” said one historian. “The PA has tried to co-opt so many Jewish and Israeli symbols in the past, and the co-opting of November 29 fits right in with that,” said Moshe Siebel, a history afficianado.

The 29th of November is perhaps the only date on the secular calendar to be adopted into the Hebrew calendar, feted as “Kaf-Tet b’November..” Streets in many cities in Israel bear the name, and in the past it has been celebrated as a semi-holiday by Israelis as the day that the United Nations officially partitioned Palestine in 1947, and declared that a portion of the soon-to-be-defunct British Mandate for Palestine be reserved for a Jewish state.

Now, in 2012, the PA is set to get UN General Assembly recognition for a state on land it already controls, but cannot have an army on at present. In a vote later Thursday, the UN is expected to recognize ‘Palestine’ as a non-voting, non-member observer state.

130. 131 | November 29, 2012 10:55 am

Yup.

Lily wrote:

Urban Infidel wrote:

Talk about wherever you want.

NOT QUITE EVERYWHERE.

The gates of Hell shall not prevail against it…