NCAA Football Open Thread Week 14 2012

by coldwarrior ( 140 Comments › )
Filed under Open thread, saturday lecture series at December 1st, 2012 - 4:00 pm

Got some good ones today!

1 Notre Dame 12-0
25 San Jose State 10-2

12:00 PM No. 11 Oklahoma at TCU

12:00 PMNo. 23 Oklahoma State at Baylor

4:00 PMNo. 2 Alabama vs. No. 3 Georgia*

8:00 PMNo. 18 Texas at No. 6 Kansas State

8:17 PMNo. 12 Nebraska vs. Wisconsin*

The big one is Bama versus the Bulldogs for all the marbles in the SEC and the right to play Undefeated Notre Dame in the National Championship Game. Bama is 7.5 point favorite against the Bulldogs. I can see a Bama v Notre Dame Game coming up.

Comments

140 Responses to “NCAA Football Open Thread Week 14 2012”

1 | December 1, 2012 4:10 pm

do it for Horning, Casper, Montana, Page, Tim Brown, the Bus and all the rest including the Gipper himself….
    GO NOTRE DAME!

2 | December 1, 2012 4:14 pm

heysoos wrote:

GO NOTRE DAME!

Yeah Baby!

3 | December 1, 2012 4:16 pm

Roll Dawgs!

4 | December 1, 2012 4:19 pm

Go Boise St.!!!!

5 | December 1, 2012 4:48 pm

gotta admit, i will be rooting for ND in the big game.

6 | December 1, 2012 5:07 pm

sadly, i have to work tonight…happily, 8hr of the 12 is OT.

7 | December 1, 2012 5:08 pm

darkwords wrote:

Go Boise St.!!!!

freaks…blue grass?…freaks

8 | December 1, 2012 5:09 pm

i love the smurf turf!

9 | December 1, 2012 5:10 pm

sadly, i have to work tonight…happily, 8hr of the 12 is OT.

good man…health care is 90% attitude…it’s just another game

10 | December 1, 2012 5:11 pm

i love the smurf turf!

get out….you fairy

11. 11 | December 1, 2012 5:11 pm

As much as it goes against every fiber of my being, I will be rooting for the SEC to lose this year as well. I still can’t say the words though.

12. Lily
    12 | December 1, 2012 5:11 pm

Well LSU is done playing for the season…maybe a bowl game.

13. Lily
    13 | December 1, 2012 5:13 pm

I’ll be rooting for ND over bama though.

14 | December 1, 2012 5:15 pm

Flyovercountry wrote:

ND is a national football treasure…it’s their time against all odds…it’s football, man…it’s like Ralph at the hardware store bringing down Home Depot…it’s American, righteous and God wills it

15 | December 1, 2012 5:16 pm

@ Flyovercountry:

i know, its tough.

i know…i wont bet that ND wins tho!

16. Lily
    16 | December 1, 2012 5:18 pm

This is insane. Offending other religions no problem.

New Jersey AG Visits Mosque To Apologize For NYPD Anti-Terror Program…

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — New Jersey Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa quietly visited a Newark mosque Friday that had been listed in a secret report by the New York Police Department, and he reassured worshippers that New Jersey officials do not believe certain groups of citizens have lesser rights than others.

Chiesa attended prayer services at Masjid Ibrahim, a modest, single-story mosque set up inside a ramshackle former commercial space in Newark. The mosque was among several in the report by the NYPD, which conducted surveillance of Muslims in New Jersey and elsewhere.

“It is not tolerable here in New Jersey for us to have people treated differently in this state — period,” Chiesa said.

The attorney general’s visit was part of an ongoing effort by his office to repair relations between Muslims and New Jersey law enforcement after The Associated Press uncovered the NYPD spying. The NYPD has said its actions were legal and it has the right to travel to other cities in carrying out its duties.

17 | December 1, 2012 5:20 pm

chris christie…

18 | December 1, 2012 5:22 pm

chris christie…

first to get his head sawed off

19 | December 1, 2012 5:28 pm

football music…

20. brookly red
    20 | December 1, 2012 5:28 pm

chris christie…

As a resident of NYC I would like to be the first to demand he be banned from the WTC memorial site.

21. Canoe Convoy
    21 | December 1, 2012 5:29 pm

FTW. Let the entire situation come crashing down.

22. Lily
    22 | December 1, 2012 5:29 pm

chris christie…

Yep.

23. Lily
    23 | December 1, 2012 5:30 pm

chris christie…

That would be starting point. Unreal.

24. Canoe Convoy
    24 | December 1, 2012 5:32 pm

The same with political correctness, too. Forget that. These folks want utopia ? Let’s see how things work out when they aren’t as pure and holy as the next folks. As Political Correctness gains more and more traction, I think we shall see numerous Robespierres and their committees running around.

25. Lily
    25 | December 1, 2012 5:32 pm

Canoe Convoy wrote:

FTW. Let the entire situation come crashing down.

What situation?

26. Lily
    26 | December 1, 2012 5:33 pm

@ Canoe Convoy:

PC is on steriods now..big time.

27. brookly red
    27 | December 1, 2012 5:35 pm

chris christie…

That would be starting point. Unreal.

It would be a symbolic gesture but the negative publicity would squash any hopes he might have of running for national office and deter others from such stupidity too.

28. Lily
    28 | December 1, 2012 5:37 pm

Now this would be interesting…and a huge game changer..one could only hope….

Allen West Hinting At Presidential Bid? “Remember, Abraham Lincoln Only Served One Term In Congress” Before He Ran For President…

MARTIN: So what’s next for you?

WEST: Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors. I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country. That’s my goal. I have two daughters, 19 and 16, and I want to make sure that they grow up in a great America that provides them all the opportunities that it provided to their mother and father.

MARTIN: Congressman Allen West is completing his term in Congress. He was kind enough to join us from a House recording studio on Capitol Hill here in Washington, D.C.

WEST: And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too.

MARTIN: Duly noted. Congressman West, thank you so much for speaking with us.

29. brookly red
    29 | December 1, 2012 5:38 pm

@ Canoe Convoy:

PC is on steriods now..big time.

bogus lawsuit alert! http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/30/l-i-couple-allegedly-assaulted-by-pizzeria-workers-after-complaining-about-slices/

30. brookly red
    30 | December 1, 2012 5:39 pm

Lily wrote:

Now this would be interesting…and a huge game changer..one could only hope….

MARTIN: So what’s next for you?

MARTIN: Duly noted. Congressman West, thank you so much for speaking with us.

and remember liberals if you criticize him your a racist LOL

31. Lily
    31 | December 1, 2012 5:40 pm

chris christie…
    That would be starting point. Unreal.

I think any hopes for running for president on the Republican party ticket ….that ship has sailed. He might be okay for NJ…but he is out of his league concerning any presidental bid. Now if he switched to the democratic ticket maybe. He roasted himself.

32. Lily
    32 | December 1, 2012 5:42 pm

@ brookly red:

Oh indeed throw that crap right back into their faces…Allen West would make a great president. And he has the back-bone to call it like it is. How many communist’s in congress? He named the amount ..he isn’t going down without a huge fight.

33. brookly red
    33 | December 1, 2012 5:49 pm

@ brookly red:

He is in a great position and as a bonus he is a southerner no?

34. Lily
    34 | December 1, 2012 5:52 pm

@ brookly red:

Yes he is a southerner. Yes he is in a great position too. The man is wicked smart too. He wouldn’t surround himself with yes people. He also knows his history. I think the time he spent in Congress was basically re-con…get the lay of the land and know what you are dealing with.

35. brookly red
    35 | December 1, 2012 5:55 pm

@ brookly red:

well it will be a hoot to watch the media trying to attack him…

36. Lily
    36 | December 1, 2012 5:57 pm

Allen West seems to be on a mission to save this country in anyway he can. This is a true patriot. I had almost given up hope that there were any left and he isn’t rolling over and giving up. Keep an eye on him. I imagine you will be hearing a lot from him.

37. Lily
    37 | December 1, 2012 5:58 pm

@ brookly red:
    well it will be a hoot to watch the media trying to attack him…

LOL! I have seen Allen West speaking in video’s he attacks back.

38. brookly red
    38 | December 1, 2012 6:02 pm

@ brookly red:
    well it will be a hoot to watch the media trying to attack him…

LOL! I have seen Allen West speaking in video’s he attacks back.

and that “articulate and bright and clean” Biden video would make a great ad :)

39. Lily
    39 | December 1, 2012 6:03 pm

@ heysoos:

Good night in Georgia!!
    /LOL!

40. Lily
    40 | December 1, 2012 6:04 pm

@ brookly red:
    well it will be a hoot to watch the media trying to attack him…
    LOL! I have seen Allen West speaking in video’s he attacks back.
    and that “articulate and bright and clean” Biden video would make a great ad

Oh my yes. West could run circles around obama…and he makes no bones about it how he feels about obama. He sees him for what he is..a damn commie.

41. brookly red
    41 | December 1, 2012 6:13 pm

<@ Lily:

well that pretty much sums it up.

42. Lily
    42 | December 1, 2012 6:13 pm

Everyone must be getting ready for Christmas..it sure is lonely here.
    /either that or I have managed to kill another thread. :(

43. 43 | December 1, 2012 6:15 pm

@ Lily:

Did you have your test today, or is it next week?

44. Lily
    44 | December 1, 2012 6:17 pm

<@ Lily:
    well that pretty much sums it up.

Allen West isn’t giving up. He believes in God and isn’t afraid to say so..he believes in this country. Now West could really do a good job righting this ship of a country we have which is listing badly right now. But from what I can understand the GOP elites aren’t all that into him. Never know though….he can be a game changer for our country and dear heavens we need that so badly. Sorry thing is we have 4 more years of obama first on our plate before we ever get to see Allen West even throw in his hat.

45. Lily
    45 | December 1, 2012 6:19 pm

MacDuff wrote:

@ Lily:
    Did you have your test today, or is it next week?

I had my stress test Thursday. I flunked it. I have partial blockage in some areas…go to cardio doc Monday. Not. Looking. Forward. To. It.

46. 46 | December 1, 2012 6:34 pm

Lily wrote:

I’ll be saying a prayer for ya Miss Lily, but I’m thinking it’s going to be fine, the snubber of conditions that they can easily treat is pretty staggering. If I can be of any moral support on the smoking thing, please let me know, OK?

47. 47 | December 1, 2012 6:36 pm

@ MacDuff:

Snubber? That would be number……though they can probably treat snubber as well! :D

48 | December 1, 2012 6:38 pm

Dawgs block Bama punt————->6.
    UGA now up 21-10.

49. Lily
    49 | December 1, 2012 6:52 pm

@ MacDuff:

Thanks MacDuff a whole lot…I’m just a bit scared. Hubby looked into to cardio doc my regular doc is sending me to..he is supposed to be really good. Just got to make sure I don’t have another spell before Monday. Thanks a lot for the prayers going to need them!

50. Lily
    50 | December 1, 2012 6:53 pm

MacDuff wrote:

@ MacDuff:
    Snubber? That would be number……though they can probably treat snubber as well!

It’s the damn commie keyboards at work again!! LOL!

51. 51 | December 1, 2012 7:03 pm

@ MacDuff:

I know you’re scared. When you’re scared, someone telling you to “not worry about it”, or some variation, is kinda worthless, do I won’t say that. What I will say is that my experience (as, no doubt, yours has been) that the things we worry about the most are those that end up amounting to nothing. Keep your chin up, Miss Lily. ;)

52. Lily
    52 | December 1, 2012 7:10 pm

@ MacDuff:

Thanks MacDuff…I know. But I am trying to not worry about it. There is nothing my *worrying* is going to do to fix it. Just trying to keep my mind off it. Every little ping I feel..oh no! Right now. Thanks for the pep talk. My husband is telling me the same. :)

53. brookly red
    53 | December 1, 2012 7:14 pm

@ MacDuff:

yes, a lot of blockages can now be treated without surgery and the drugs don’t even have bad side effects… also here is a link to a very comprehensive health site if you want to do some research. http://www.womensheart.org/index.htm

Oh and also great timing you got to this before Obamacare kicks in :)

54. Lily
    54 | December 1, 2012 7:21 pm

@ brookly red:

Yeah great timing! LOL! And at Christmas time too!!! Jeez ever since August it’s been one thing after another…my back is shot and now this. Oh well …at least I don’t have a full blockage. Obamacare that evil bill….getting older is soooooooooooo much fun/not. Other than the grandbaby ….and my son and his wife are expecting their second sometime this month..

55. Lily
    55 | December 1, 2012 7:22 pm

@ brookly red:

Thanks brookly for the link and the pep talk too! :)

56. brookly red
    56 | December 1, 2012 7:25 pm

@ brookly red:

Thanks brookly for the link and the pep talk too!

now for the down side.

uh, about those cheese eggs and bacon…

57. 57 | December 1, 2012 7:28 pm

Allen West/Susanna Martinez?

58. 58 | December 1, 2012 7:29 pm

@ Lily:

I’ve been through those stress tests, both chemical & the ‘traditional’ ones. NOT fun. Prayers for your health.

59. Lily
    59 | December 1, 2012 7:30 pm

@ brookly red:

Ah my diet is already pretty good…because of my gall-bladder..now I eat cheese. Some bacon and very little eggs…I eat pretty healthy.
    Not a big meat eater. Normally lean meat and white meat…if I do. So cleaning up diet isn’t going to be hard.

60. Lily
    60 | December 1, 2012 7:31 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ Lily:

Hell no! I had the chemical one. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. Lily
    61 | December 1, 2012 7:31 pm

@ mfhorn:

Thanks for the prayers! :)

62. brookly red
    62 | December 1, 2012 7:32 pm

excellent.

63. Lily
    63 | December 1, 2012 7:32 pm

@ mfhorn:

Who knows?? But West is not giving up now is he?

64. 64 | December 1, 2012 7:33 pm

@ Lily:

Yeah, the chemical one scared the hell out of me.

65. Lily
    65 | December 1, 2012 7:34 pm

@ brookly red:

Yeah ….it’s hard for me to keep weight on. Tummy doesn’t like a lot of foods been that way since I was 17.

66. 66 | December 1, 2012 7:34 pm

@ Lily:

He’s given up on the 2012 race, but I guess is thinking about the White House in ’16. I hope.

67. Lily
    67 | December 1, 2012 7:35 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ Lily:
    Yeah, the chemical one scared the hell out of me.

I can imagine….I went WTH????? NOW HOW LONG DOES THIS LAST??????
    LOL! ;)

68. 68 | December 1, 2012 7:35 pm

@ mfhorn:

By ‘give up on the 2012 race’ I meant his re-election bid! Damn it…

69. 69 | December 1, 2012 7:36 pm

@ Lily:

The time was part of it, and the amount of strain I felt. Like my heart was going WAY into overdrive. Which I guess is the point.

70. Lily
    70 | December 1, 2012 7:36 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ Lily:

Yeah he is giving hints towards that..yeah he gave up on that..but he went down fighting ….hard to beat voter fraud.

71. Lily
    71 | December 1, 2012 7:38 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ Lily:

It affected my whole body!!! Headache..tummy ache and then the heart…what the hell do you just do to me????? LOL!!!!

72. Lily
    72 | December 1, 2012 7:41 pm

PIMF DID YOU DO TO ME
    /darn keyboard.

73. brookly red
    73 | December 1, 2012 7:41 pm

makes you wonder why people actually pay money for speed

74. Lily
    74 | December 1, 2012 7:43 pm

makes you wonder why people actually pay money for speed

Dear heavens yes…YUCK!! Who wants to feel like your heart is going to jump out of your chest.

75. 75 | December 1, 2012 8:07 pm

The Von Mises Institue

76. 76 | December 1, 2012 8:19 pm

mfhorn wrote:

The Von Mises Institue

Many commentators, such as Paul Krugman, claim that Europe’s problem is austerity, i.e., there is insufficient government spending. But austerity is a necessary condition for private flourishing and a rapid recovery. The problem in Europe (and the USA) is not too much but too little austerity — or its complete absence.

Therein lies the explanation of our current economic state of affairs, in one compact, easy to carry paragraph.

77. brookly red
    77 | December 1, 2012 8:26 pm

MacDuff wrote:

mfhorn wrote:

The Von Mises Institue

we spend more than we make and that would be OK IF we were investing in our future BUT we are not. we are supporting a corrupt, terminally ill beast. burn baby burn.

78 | December 1, 2012 8:26 pm

well, GA went down swingin…Alabama was just too strong with their epic running game….ND better polish up their run defense…I want to see the SEC lose, bad

79. brookly red
    79 | December 1, 2012 8:33 pm

MacDuff wrote:

mfhorn wrote:

The Von Mises Institue

this Drudge headline says it all…

REPORT: Obama wants stimulus spending to offset ‘drag on economy from Obama’s proposed tax increases’…

80 | December 1, 2012 8:39 pm

WTF, indeed…

81. brookly red
    81 | December 1, 2012 8:51 pm

WTF, indeed…

anyone with 6th grade math skills can see this is a set up to fail. The question is why do they want the country to fail?

personal gain? political ideology? an outright foreign attack?

we are not having much luck treating the symptom, we may need to treat the cause.

82 | December 1, 2012 8:53 pm

@ brookly red:

They’ve skipped over economic illiteracy and gone right into insanity.

83. brookly red
    83 | December 1, 2012 8:56 pm

@ brookly red:

They’ve skipped over economic illiteracy and gone right into insanity.

I fear it is something more

84. Calo
    84 | December 1, 2012 8:58 pm

I’m just trying to make sense of that statement.

85. brookly red
    85 | December 1, 2012 9:01 pm

Calo wrote:

I’m just trying to make sense of that statement.

they must see this can’t work so why are they doing it?

86 | December 1, 2012 9:01 pm

@ brookly red:

They’ve skipped over economic illiteracy and gone right into insanity.

I fear it is something more

Well, yeah. They aren’t stupid enough to believe that they’re plans will actually cause the economy to improve. They just assume that most of the rubes who voted for them are.

Just as Obamacare is intended to be a Trojan horse to bring in single-payer healthcare, their economic agenda is designed to crash the system so it can be replaced with something else.

87 | December 1, 2012 9:06 pm

@ Calo:

Calo wrote:

I’m just trying to make sense of that statement.

they must see this can’t work so why are they doing it?

This is what the “democratic socialists” have wanted for decades. Most of the “revolutionary socialists”--the Weather Underground, etc--figured out eventually that their plans for instigating a violent revolution in America weren’t going to work. They then shifted gears and became “democratic socialists.” Same ultimate goal, but different tactics. They’ve been working from inside the system to take it over.

It looks like they’ve finally reached their endgame.

88. brookly red
    88 | December 1, 2012 9:07 pm

my thoughts exactly… but why? personal gain? or something else…

89. brookly red
    89 | December 1, 2012 9:10 pm

@ Calo:

Calo wrote:

I’m just trying to make sense of that statement.

they must see this can’t work so why are they doing it?

It looks like they’ve finally reached their endgame.

did they figure a violent counter revolution into their plans? yes they must have…

90. yenta-fada
    90 | December 1, 2012 9:12 pm

@ brookly red:

This is too long by half, but VERY clear on the intentions and steps taken by the ‘powers that be’. Ignore the 1st 2 minute stock reco, and keep in mind that Andy works for a large precious metals dealer. He was a financial analyst before and gets the system. Even if you know the facts, they are put together quite clearly in this vid.

91 | December 1, 2012 9:19 pm

@ brookly red:

That’s why there’s going to be a push for gun control soon.

92 | December 1, 2012 9:23 pm

@ brookly red:

Also, you have to keep in mind that the people behind this don’t really understand the American mindset. They grew up in America, but they’re not part of America, if that makes sense.

There weren’t successful counter-revolutions in any of the other countries that were taken over by Marxists, so they assume that the same will be true here.

They clearly hold traditional Americans in contempt, so they don’t believe that there’s any way that those of us who didn’t go to Harvard or Yale could thwart their plans.

93. Buckeye Abroad
    93 | December 1, 2012 9:24 pm

Ohio State.

The other 12-0 team. All the best for the Irish.

Beat Bama.

94 | December 1, 2012 9:40 pm

I believe that one of the main reasons the Democrats put so much effort into defeating Allen West this fall was because he made the mistake of talking publicly about the extent of the democratic socialist influence in the Democratic Party:

This list is what West was talking about.

95. yenta-fada
    95 | December 1, 2012 9:42 pm

I don’t know who most of those people are, but they sure ARE Honerable. /

96. yenta-fada
    96 | December 1, 2012 9:51 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Re that video, you might want to skip the last 10 minutes or so. Nobody gets Islam or the goals of Iran.

97. brookly red
    97 | December 1, 2012 9:53 pm

@ brookly red:

OK I can see that… that make’s perfect sense. 2 points, one is like Bob Dylan said … you went to the finest school but ya know ya only got juiced it it…” the other is didn’t they study history? don’t they realize what we (Americans) right or wrong are not only willing but capable of doing to our enemies? Did they ever consider Admiral Yamamoto’s famous quote?

98. brookly red
    98 | December 1, 2012 9:56 pm

This list is what West was talking about.

Joseph McCarthy got a bad rap… seems he was right.

99. yenta-fada
  100. yenta-fada
    100 | December 1, 2012 10:03 pm

brookly red wrote:

This list is what West was talking about.

Joseph McCarthy got a bad rap… seems he was right.

My liberal friends and family already think I’m a wingnut. I should really try that Joe McCarthy thing….. hahahahahahaha

101. brookly red
    101 | December 1, 2012 10:05 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

brookly red wrote:

This list is what West was talking about.

Joseph McCarthy got a bad rap… seems he was right.

Sure why not? show me where he was wrong… if you can’t I bet they can’t.

102. brookly red
    102 | December 1, 2012 10:11 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Too funny. Islamists protest Kim Kardashian in Bahrain.

I am an open minded person I can see why they don’t want her in their country and out of respect she should go. by the same token I don’t want them in my country.

103 | December 1, 2012 10:15 pm

@ brookly red:

Did they ever consider Admiral Yamamoto’s famous quote?

I doubt that most of them know who he was.

The point of going to an Ivy League school is to get a diploma, not to learn anything. It’s well-known that the hardest part is getting in.

104 | December 1, 2012 10:17 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I don’t know who most of those people are, but they sure ARE Honerable. /

And those are just the ones who allow their names to be publicly listed as members.

The DSA is based out of Chicago. Coincidence?

105. yenta-fada
    105 | December 1, 2012 10:17 pm

@ brookly red:

Facts to liberals….hahahahahahahaha. They say ‘You believe everything you read on the internet’ If I then say, ‘you believe every author you’ve read’ they just pinch their lips together like I should go live in a rubber room. Liberal scorn.

106. yenta-fada
    106 | December 1, 2012 10:20 pm

@ yenta-fada:

PIMF ‘Honorable’ Cripes. I offend myself.

107 | December 1, 2012 10:22 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ brookly red:

Most of them spend too much time reading their own press releases, too. So much of the stuff they spout has no basis in fact.

We keep hearing about what a great diplomat Susan Rice is, for example. Yet nobody can name a single accomplishment she’s had. She’s actually considered to be an arrogant bitch by people who have worked with her. Not really a characteristic you look for in a diplomat.

108. brookly red
    108 | December 1, 2012 10:24 pm

@ brookly red:

Did they ever consider Admiral Yamamoto’s famous quote?

I doubt that most of them know who he was.

you know I understand the OWS people, they are in a way correct. Too bad they are too stupid to understand who their enemy actually is.

109 | December 1, 2012 10:26 pm

Absolutely

110 | December 1, 2012 10:32 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Benghazi is not the first time Rice got Americans killed :evil:
    For Susan Rice, Benghazi Was Kenya 1998 Deja Vu
    Looks like she has a real talent for screwing the pooch…

111 | December 1, 2012 10:33 pm

@ brookly red:

Of course, in that regard, they’re no different from the blacks who would never think of voting for a Republican. They’ve been convinced that the Republicans are “keeping them down,” when nothing could be further from the truth.

We didn’t build concentration camps for them in the inner cities. We didn’t turn the public schools over to the unions. We didn’t encourage millions of illegals to come in and undercut the low end of the wage scale and keep them from being able to work their way up.

112 | December 1, 2012 10:34 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Benghazi is not the first time Rice got Americans killed
    For Susan Rice, Benghazi Was Kenya 1998 Deja Vu
    Looks like she has a real talent for screwing the pooch…

Democrats have a history of rewarding failure.

113. yenta-fada
    113 | December 1, 2012 10:36 pm

h/t smalldeadanimals; Great moments in Socialism (ran out of other people’s money)

114 | December 1, 2012 10:36 pm

Speaking of losers, Geraldo is having a special “smear the Republicans” edition of his show tonight. He just had Tom Tancredo on in order to demonize us over immigration. Now he’s talking to Grover Norquist.

He’ll be moving on to singing the praises of Susan Rice in a few minutes.

115 | December 1, 2012 10:37 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Benghazi is not the first time Rice got Americans killed
    For Susan Rice, Benghazi Was Kenya 1998 Deja Vu
    Looks like she has a real talent for screwing the pooch…

Democrats have a history of rewarding failure.

And getting a lot of Folks killed. :evil:

116. yenta-fada
    116 | December 1, 2012 10:39 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

That’s disgusting about Susan Rice. That’s more than just the Peter Principle in operation.

117 | December 1, 2012 10:39 pm

Someone should have locked that Idiot in Al Capone’s vault. :cool:

118. yenta-fada
    118 | December 1, 2012 10:40 pm

He’ll be moving on to singing the praises of Susan Rice in a few minutes.

Lobo. Back away from the television. It’s eating your brainzzzz. /

119 | December 1, 2012 10:40 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:

If we manage to kill her nomination, we’ll probably end up with John Kerry, instead.

Not sure that’s an improvement.

120. brookly red
    120 | December 1, 2012 10:42 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:

Benghazi is not the first time Rice got Americans killed
    For Susan Rice, Benghazi Was Kenya 1998 Deja Vu
    Looks like she has a real talent for screwing the pooch…

she has 60′s radical thug mentality… out side of the protection of political correctness this country offers her she would be lost. I hate to say it but a black woman does not command respect in most places in the world.

121 | December 1, 2012 10:43 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    Couldn’t resist.

122 | December 1, 2012 10:45 pm

@ brookly red:

The truth is, no woman does in a lot of those places (and they happen to be the ones where we have the most trouble at the moment).

123. yenta-fada
    123 | December 1, 2012 10:46 pm

Up here, they are trying to get Justin Trudeau for Prime Minister. Also from smalldeadanimals, comparing Justin with another competitor:

124. yenta-fada
    124 | December 1, 2012 10:46 pm

@ huckfunn:

lol

125 | December 1, 2012 10:47 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Not sure that’s an improvement.

Obama’s trying to pick up a turd by the clean end. :evil:

126. yenta-fada
    126 | December 1, 2012 10:48 pm

@ brookly red:

Madeline Albright. Hillary Clinton. Pattern?

127. brookly red
    127 | December 1, 2012 10:48 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Not sure that’s an improvement.

you know what, there is no improvement. satan rules on earth and this administration proves it.

128 | December 1, 2012 10:50 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Madeline Albright was an amazingly bad Secretary of State. Of course, the left thinks she was brilliant.

129 | December 1, 2012 10:52 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Maybe Obama can send Joe Lieberman to be his “special envoy” to the Middle East after he leaves office in January.

That would be just the sort of tone-deaf appointment he would make.

130. brookly red
    130 | December 1, 2012 10:52 pm

we have the most trouble because they perceive us as weak and foolish.

131 | December 1, 2012 10:55 pm

@ brookly red:

we have the most trouble because they perceive us as weak and foolish.

Well, there is a lot of evidence to support that idea…

132. yenta-fada
    132 | December 1, 2012 11:04 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Albright mentored Susan Rice according to wiki. I can’t find any pics on the internest, but Rice is married to a Canadian from British Columbia she met at Stanford. I get tired of people telling us what to do when they privately do the opposite of what they foist upon us.

133. yenta-fada
    133 | December 1, 2012 11:05 pm

@ yenta-fada:

That would be just the sort of tone-deaf appointment he would make.

Lieberman might be tone deaf enough to take it. /

134. yenta-fada
    134 | December 1, 2012 11:07 pm

@ brookly red:

You have to love that the Rice article in the Daily Caller was written by a Charles Johnson. no, not that one.

135. 135 | December 1, 2012 11:08 pm

The NFL is going to make the Chiefs play tomorrow. That is messed up. I heard that the Commissioner told them to “suck it up”. Any truth to that?

136. brookly red
    136 | December 1, 2012 11:09 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ brookly red:

yes I saw that and was like wtf?

137. yenta-fada
    137 | December 1, 2012 11:13 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ brookly red:

yes I saw that and was like wtf?

COINCIDENCE? lol

138 | December 1, 2012 11:20 pm

OOT is up.

139. mawskrat
    139 | December 2, 2012 9:45 am

ha ha,,,,can’t stand Brian Kelly and the way
    he screwed The University of Cincinnati football team. can’t wait
    for Alabama to kick thier asses!!!

140. mawskrat
    140 | December 2, 2012 9:58 am

Coward Brian Kelly Leaves Cincinnati……