Russian Road Rage OOT

by Macker ( 19 Comments › )
Filed under Crime, OOT, Open thread, Russia at December 2nd, 2012 - 11:00 pm

In case you’re wondering how they deal with it….

Time for the Overnight Open Thread!

Tags:

Comments

19 Responses to “Russian Road Rage OOT”

1. 1 | December 2, 2012 11:11 pm

1) ABC book for leftists

2) Obama & the left want to make sure poverty is NEVER ended.

2. song_and_dance_man
    2 | December 2, 2012 11:12 pm

That could also be LA.

3. song_and_dance_man
    3 | December 2, 2012 11:16 pm

@ mfhorn:

FAQs:
    1. Is this really for kids? Seems like there are a lot of big words.

Yes, there are some big words and concepts in there, but not bigger than a “gruvvulous glove” or a “rippulous pond” (Lorax). And at the end of the day, if our kids memorize words like “democracy” or “movimiento”, isn’t that just as good as “Fiffer-feffer-feff” (Dr. Seuss’s ABCs) or “Gheeling” (Wocket in my Pocket)?

This is propagandi of the lowest level.

4 | December 2, 2012 11:31 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Sick is what it is…

5 | December 2, 2012 11:33 pm

I’m sitting here watching Skyfall at the moment. The dialogue is interesting, anyway:

Q: 007. I’m your new Quartermaster.
    James Bond: You must be joking.
    Q: Why, because I’m not wearing a lab coat?
    James Bond: Because you still have spots.
    Q: My complexion is hardly relevant.
    James Bond: Your competence is.
    Q: Age is no guarantee of efficiency.
    James Bond: And youth is no guarantee of innovation.
    Q: Well, I’ll hazard I can do more damage on my laptop sitting in my pajamas before my first cup of Earl Grey than you can do in a year in the field.
    James Bond: Oh, so why do you need me?
    Q: Every now and then a trigger has to be pulled.
    James Bond: Or not pulled. It’s hard to know which in your pajamas. Q.
    Q: 007.

Sounds like a discussion our own military needs to have.

6 | December 2, 2012 11:36 pm

Bond: Gun and radio. It’s not exactly Christmas.

Q: Were you expecting an exploding pen? We don’t really go in for that anymore.

LOL!

7. song_and_dance_man
    7 | December 2, 2012 11:51 pm

It’s not a sickness, but rather compliance to an ever growing PC attitude that is deviant from the norms that were at one time common.

8. song_and_dance_man
    8 | December 2, 2012 11:57 pm

If you give a spoiler not many will be pissed, because it appears it’s just me and you.

9 | December 3, 2012 12:03 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Spoilers?

Let’s see…Bond kills a bunch of people…wears a tuxedo in a casino…has a martini (shaken, not stirred).

How’s that? :)

10. Calo
    10 | December 3, 2012 12:09 am

Idiots, all of you!

Do not spoil my Bond movie or I will hurt you.

11. 11 | December 3, 2012 12:10 am

@ song_and_dance_man:

Yeah, if a kid of mine brought that home, it might not make it back to school.

Is there an ABC book put out by a conservative group?

A is for America, for example?

12 | December 3, 2012 12:10 am

Calo wrote:

Idiots, all of you!

Do not spoil my Bond movie or I will hurt you.

LOL!

I’m not posting any actual spoilers.

13. Calo
    13 | December 3, 2012 12:17 am

It’s a good thing you aren’t.
    Otherwise, Leia will be a breakfast snack for the wolf dag tomorrow morning.

14 | December 3, 2012 12:31 am

@ Calo:

There is an interesting theme in the movie of Bond being too old to be out in the field.

Daniel Craig is 44. Roger Moore was 47 in his first Bond movie.

15. 15 | December 3, 2012 12:47 am

@ Calo:
    Roger Moore never played for the team. Too much cologne and not enough, eh, shall we say, socks in the bureau.

16. Calo
    16 | December 3, 2012 1:08 am

@ Jack Asbeiter:

But, Daniel Craig is freaking hot, hoodie or not.

17 | December 3, 2012 1:18 am

Best line in the movie:

Some men are coming to kill us. We’re going to kill them first.

//Words to live by

18. Guggi
    18 | December 3, 2012 1:45 am

Mr. President, please tell us about your opinion on the secon amendment

Well, the second amendment is the document that allows me to carry this handgun right here. I have this handgun so that I can kill bad guys and if you don’t think that’s important next time you go to the next James Bond movie you imagine him going on that mission armed with a sternly worded letter from the United Nations. That’s why we have a second amendment.

Bill Whittle

:-)

19. 19 | December 3, 2012 4:04 am

Best line in the movie:

Some men are coming to kill us. We’re going to kill them first.

//Words to live by

Unless said words come from the JOOOOOOS! Then the rest of the world will go nuts!