First time visitor? Learn more.

Dry Bones: State of “Palestine” Quiz – Pass this along!

by 1389AD ( 93 Comments › )
Filed under Humor, Israel, Open thread, Palestinians at December 3rd, 2012 - 3:00 pm

From the Dry Bones Project:

 
Dry Bones State of 'Palestine' Quiz

Says Yaakov Kirschen:

This “Palestine Quiz” has been bouncing around the Internet for some time …it is, of course, a reality-test challenge to anyone who has swallowed the Palestine Myth. I thought it would be fun (and timely) to dress it up as a Dry Bones cartoon.

* * *

If you know someone who actually believes that there was ever a country or state called Palestine, don’t argue with them. Just slip ‘em a copy of “The Dry Bones State of Palestine Quiz“.

The artist wants you to pass this around.
Go ahead and print up some copies!

Also please visit the Dry Bones Project and the Dry Bones Blog, currently here and soon to be moved here. Laugh and learn at the same time!


Tags: , , ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

93 Responses to “Dry Bones: State of “Palestine” Quiz – Pass this along!”
( jump to bottom )

  1. 1 | December 3, 2012 3:16 pm

    I’ve shared this with facebook, and twitter so far. Nothing to say but it’s brilliant.


  2. Speranza
    2 | December 3, 2012 3:47 pm

    Dry Bones is in the Jerusalem Post.


  3. Speranza
    3 | December 3, 2012 4:33 pm

    The Palestinians are always being propped up by the fools of the West.


  4. 4 | December 3, 2012 4:39 pm

    Sorry to go all OT, but I just had to share….a writer for CNN (surprise!) is blaming the KC Chiefs shooting on “A Culture of Manliness”.

    God help us.


  5. 5 | December 3, 2012 4:41 pm

    @ MacDuff:

    I may throw up.


  6. bluliner10
    6 | December 3, 2012 4:47 pm

    @ MacDuff:
    A culture of manliness???? It is the hip hop culture which is anything but manly.


  7. 7 | December 3, 2012 4:55 pm

    @ Flyovercountry:
    @ bluliner10:

    Clearly, the author knows nothing of manliness -- it’s not about virility, musculature or violence, it’s about character. There’s a plethora of overgrown punks, but we’ll always have a dearth of real men.


  8. heysoos
    8 | December 3, 2012 4:55 pm

    the Palis will be destroyed, liquidated in the coming shootout…twenty years from now, nobody will be able to recall Hamas…a side show, an irritant…for a community to rise up to their own worthlessness, the Palis have no peer…a bump in the road


  9. 9 | December 3, 2012 4:55 pm

    Later, peeps. Got an errand to run.


  10. heysoos
    10 | December 3, 2012 4:57 pm

    when the shit hits the fan, the Arabs will set a record tossing the Palis under the bus…they are not people, they are chits


  11. heysoos
    11 | December 3, 2012 4:58 pm

    how do you say ‘mooo’ in Arabic?


  12. 12 | December 3, 2012 5:05 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    how do you say ‘mooo’ in Arabic?

    I think it’s humas. Or is that their word for shit on a shingle? I can’t tell the difference.


  13. huckfunn
    13 | December 3, 2012 5:08 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    when the shit hits the fan, the Arabs will set a record tossing the Palis under the bus…they are not people, they are chits

    And Arafat was the biggest piece of chit.


  14. Gallo Pazzesco
    14 | December 3, 2012 5:08 pm

    IFlyovercountry wrote:

    @ MacDuff:

    I may throw up.

    I almost did -- in my mouth.

    Also, one should ask some older Lebanese what they think of the so-called “Palestinian State.”


  15. 15 | December 3, 2012 5:20 pm

    @ heysoos:

    They already have. Ever hear of Black September? The Jordanian solution to the Palestinians living within their borders was shall we say, final. They simply opened fire with automatic weapons killing 30,000 indiscriminately. That was the end of Palestinian demand making in Jordan.


  16. 16 | December 3, 2012 5:21 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    Sorry to go all OT, but I just had to share….a writer for CNN (surprise!) is blaming the KC Chiefs shooting on “A Culture of Manliness”.
    God help us.

    A culture of IMMATURITY.

    People grow to adult size and strength, but never learn to become men and women. They have no idea how to form and stay in a relationship with anyone, and no experience with controlling their emotions.

    I learned to control mine after growing up around a lot of people who couldn’t control theirs. Emotional incontinence is just as much a sign of babyishness as is the fecal variety.


  17. buzzsawmonkey
    17 | December 3, 2012 5:25 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    Sorry to go all OT, but I just had to share….a writer for CNN (surprise!) is blaming the KC Chiefs shooting on “A Culture of Manliness”.

    I wonder if CNN’s Kevin Powell grew up in a single-parent (i.e., momma’s) home?

    The black community’s penchant for single parenthood tends to ensure that its males split along the lines of either overcompensating hyper-macho brutes or sissyboys. Powell looks like one of the latter, and his mention of “homophobia” would suggest it likely—while Jovan Belcher appears to have been one of the former.


  18. 18 | December 3, 2012 5:28 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    MacDuff wrote:
    Sorry to go all OT, but I just had to share….a writer for CNN (surprise!) is blaming the KC Chiefs shooting on “A Culture of Manliness”.
    I wonder if CNN’s Kevin Powell grew up in a single-parent (i.e., momma’s) home?
    The black community’s penchant for single parenthood tends to ensure that its males split along the lines of either overcompensating hyper-macho brutes or sissyboys. Powell looks like one of the latter, and his mention of “homophobia” would suggest it likely—while Jovan Belcher appears to have been one of the former.

    Sad but true.

    It’s also possible to be a sissyboy and a brutish bully by turns.


  19. huckfunn
    19 | December 3, 2012 5:36 pm

    1389AD wrote:

    A culture of IMMATURITY.

    A big part of the problem with pro athletes is that as long as they’ve been in an athletic program and recognized as having above average talents, nobody outside of their particular program ever tells them “NO”.


  20. buzzsawmonkey
    20 | December 3, 2012 5:37 pm

    CNN’s Kevin Powell has some interesting details in his Wiki bio:

    In 2006, Powell launched his first bid to unseat Edolphus Towns in New York’s 10th congressional district, located in Brooklyn, discontinuing his campaign in July of that year.[2] In 2008, Powell ran for Congress again,[11] in a campaign that was backed not only by celebrities such as Chris Rock but also by what ABC News described as “big names from Brooklyn’s 10th district”.[12] During the campaign, Towns made frequent reference to Powell’s self-professed early history of violence against women, issues Powell has discussed in his early writings and has indicated he has overcome through therapy.

    On July 9, 2008, comedian David Chapelle failed to appear at a Powell fundraiser, despite promises to the paying guests.[16] This was followed by Powell hosting an event at Brooklyn favorite haunt Junior’s, where he invited the media to witness him respond to what The Brooklyn Paper described as a “mean spirited column” in the Daily News[17] focusing on his history of violence.[18] As reported by “Page Six,” at a dinner on July 28, 2008, Powell “slipped up” when he told an audience of some “40 representatives of Williamsburg’s ultra- Orthodox Satmar (Orthodox Jewish) community” that if elected, he would “bring home the bacon.”[19] Bacon is not permitted as part of a kosher diet.


  21. 22 | December 3, 2012 5:39 pm

    Culture of Manliness? I wish we had one. A real man doesn’t care if his wife serves quiche. He’ll wolf it down with gusto to make sure that she”l make dinnier the next night too. A real man stays faithful to his wife . . . no matter what. Sometimes real men get divorced, but they are never asses about it and they never talk bad about their children’s mother, as far as the children know. Real men don’t have chikldren they don’t know about or don’t support or care about. Real men have jobs, make money and pay their bills . . . and taxes. Real men show their boys how to be real men by setting the example.


  22. Lily
    23 | December 3, 2012 5:48 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    Sorry to go all OT, but I just had to share….a writer for CNN (surprise!) is blaming the KC Chiefs shooting on “A Culture of Manliness”.

    God help us.

    Is he insane? The guy shot his girlfriend what 9 times…which means overkill….overkill means rage. They had also been fighting. I would imagine she told him she was going to leave him…thus he was in overdrive rage. Good grief. Does anyone have any sense anymore. Real men don’t kill their wives, girlfriends and then themselves.


  23. Guggi
    24 | December 3, 2012 5:51 pm

    The result of a fatherless society is more violence. They should read their own lefty authors like Ernst Bloch or Alexander Mitscherlich.


  24. buzzsawmonkey
    25 | December 3, 2012 5:52 pm

    Lily wrote:

    overdrive rage.

    Note at #20 that Kevin “Preachymouth” Powell appears to have had a few problems in that particular area in the past…


  25. Lily
    26 | December 3, 2012 6:01 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    overdrive rage.

    Note at #20 that Kevin “Preachymouth” Powell appears to have had a few problems in that particular area in the past…

    He is one to talk. This should be about *rage against women*. Not gun control. This was clearly a crime in the heat of the moment. He over-killed his girlfriend…then he realized what he had done and decided suicide was his only way out. Just because he was a football player makes this different from other crimes committed the same way?? This isn’t something new. And if he hadn’t had a gun…it would have been a baseball bat or a knife he was clearly enraged.


  26. Lily
    27 | December 3, 2012 6:02 pm

    @ Lily:

    PIMF…SHOULD BE ABOUT
    /darn keyboard.


  27. Speranza
    28 | December 3, 2012 6:15 pm

    @ Lily:
    Following Rahm Emanuel’s advice -- the media never wants to let a crisis or tragedy go to waste.


  28. 29 | December 3, 2012 6:15 pm

    If you want the answer to the quiz, you could ask an old man like me. Or even watch some old movies. Or find an old Zionist poster. The key the quiz is that Jews who moved to the Holy Land as a result of Zionism called themselves “Palestinians.”

    1. Rome threw many of the Jews out and called it “Palestine.” After the Ottoman Turks took over the Holy Land, hardly anyone called it “Palestine” with the exception of Jews who wanted to return to their ancestral homeland.

    2. It had none.

    3. It had none.

    4. Jerusalem was the only sure city.

    5. Theodore Herzl comes to mind. You might want to consider David Ben-Gurion and a few other Jewish leaders.

    6. Yiddish was one. But, the Jews who wanted to return to “Palestine” were from many countries and spoke many languages.

    7. Judaism (That is the easiest question.)

    8. It had none.

    9. N/A. No currency therefore no rate of exchange.

    10. In 1948, the United Nations recognized the state of Israel. The Jews immediately stopped calling the land “Palestine.”

    11. It was ONLY after the 1967 Six-Day War that Muslim Arabs in the area decided that since the Jews in the Holy Land had not been calling themselves “Palestinians” in nearly 20 years that they could used the name.


  29. 30 | December 3, 2012 6:17 pm

    1389AD wrote:

    People grow to adult size and strength, but never learn to become men and women. They have no idea how to form and stay in a relationship with anyone, and no experience with controlling their emotions.

    When I was a very young boy, my father gave me a framed copy of Kipling’s “If”. Boys should be taught at a very early age that “manliness” and “manhood” are a measure of character, not age or size.

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    The black community’s penchant for single parenthood tends to ensure that its males split along the lines of either overcompensating hyper-macho brutes or sissyboys. Powell looks like one of the latter, and his mention of “homophobia” would suggest it likely—while Jovan Belcher appears to have been one of the former.

    With regard to my comment, above, while I think some mothers are up to the task of raising boys into men, it’s best done by fathers (or a suitable “father figure”). Given that more than 72% of black children are raised by single parents, generally women, the already dysfunctional black community will only worsen with each generation.


  30. 31 | December 3, 2012 6:27 pm

    One of the more subtle of Obama’s formidable list of failures is his missed opportunity on race. I had hoped that, through his example, he could have served as a beacon of hope for generations of young black men. I had hoped he could have inspired blacks, as only a black man can, to cast off this cultural suicide in which they’re immersed and become contributing members of society instead of constantly being on the margins.

    Of course, getting them off the liberal plantation would have jeopardized a key liberal constituency so, just as his African ancestors did centuries ago, he decided to keep them in servitude for his own gain.


  31. buzzsawmonkey
    32 | December 3, 2012 6:32 pm

    CzechRebel wrote:

    The key the quiz is that Jews who moved to the Holy Land as a result of Zionism called themselves “Palestinians.”

    Wrong. While Jews were referred to as “Palestinians” prior to Israeli independence to distinguish them from “Arabs,” it was not a name that Jews adopted willingly.

    Despite the Roman change of the name of Judea to “Palestine” after the Bar Kochba rebellion, Jews always referred to the area as the Land of Israel—unless compelled to refer to it in other ways due to the prevailing secular nomenclature.

    Herzl was never a leader in the Land of Israel; to the best of my knowledge, he never even went there, despite his advocacy for the establishment of a Jewish homeland there.

    Mandate Palestine had its own currency, struck by the British. Otherwise, the area used whatever currency was current in whichever empire held the territory.

    The Arabs founded the “Palestine Liberation Organization”—the PLO, now Fatah/the “Palestinian Authority”—in 1964, three years before the Six-Day War of 1967, in order to “liberate” Israel from the Jews.


  32. Lily
    33 | December 3, 2012 6:35 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    @ Lily:
    Following Rahm Emanuel’s advice — the media never wants to let a crisis or tragedy go to waste.

    Of course not. They are really blowing this out of the water with gun control or head injuries…it is pretty much an open and shut case. He was enraged.


  33. Speranza
    34 | December 3, 2012 6:36 pm

    After the destruction of the Bar-Kochba Revolt in 136 A.D., the Emperor Hadrian deciding to destroy the Jewish history/identity of Judea renamed the nation as Syria-Palestina after the Jews greatest enemies (pre Roman enemies that is) the Philistines (who came from the island of Crete by the way). I usually go nuts when in the movies about Jesus the characters refer to “Palestine” when that name was not used for almost literally 100 years after the Crucifixion (33 A.D.).


  34. buzzsawmonkey
    35 | December 3, 2012 6:37 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    I had hoped that, through his example, he could have served as a beacon of hope for generations of young black men. I had hoped he could have inspired blacks, as only a black man can, to cast off this cultural suicide in which they’re immersed and become contributing members of society instead of constantly being on the margins.

    Not a chance. About the only way that Obama actually replicates “the American black experience” is his having been raised by women and a stepfather. He has the same macho punk attitude as any gangbanging ghetto thug raised by a single mom, but he learned how to smooth it out.


  35. Speranza
    36 | December 3, 2012 6:38 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Not a chance. About the only way that Obama actually replicates “the American black experience” is his having been raised by women and a stepfather. He has the same macho punk attitude as any gangbanging ghetto thug raised by a single mom, but he learned how to smooth it out.

    Agreed. He was a fraud and a very small minded person. I spotted that from the very beginning.


  36. buzzsawmonkey
    37 | December 3, 2012 6:39 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Maybe the way to change the Left’s adoration of the Arabs is to point out that “Pale” = white folks and “-stine” sounds like a Jewish name. Oh, noes! They’re really backing white folks who are Sekrit Jooz!


  37. Lily
    38 | December 3, 2012 6:39 pm

    @ MacDuff:

    Women can do it..but they really have to put everything in it and yes it is best to have a father and a mother. But one of the more obvious things I noticed while raising my two sons..and yes a mother should never, ever let their belittle a woman in the least. She is the template here. What I did notice was mother’s who refused to believe their sons were doing something wrong or had done something wrong. Their precious was not at fault. It was everyone else’s fault. This was a big mistake.


  38. Speranza
    39 | December 3, 2012 6:39 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Of course not. They are really blowing this out of the water with gun control or head injuries…it is pretty much an open and shut case. He was enraged.

    And nothing will come of it either.


  39. 40 | December 3, 2012 6:41 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Of course not. They are really blowing this out of the water with gun control or head injuries…it is pretty much an open and shut case. He was enraged.

    I don’t think this head injury thing isn’t going away and if this guy’s family doesn’t sue the Chiefs and the NFL I’ll be surprised. They’ll no doubt claim the booze and painkillers were a direct result of the head injuries.

    I’ll bet there are dozens of lawyers already lining up to litigate this one.


  40. buzzsawmonkey
    41 | December 3, 2012 6:41 pm

    Lily wrote:

    What I did notice was mother’s who refused to believe their sons were doing something wrong or had done something wrong. Their precious was not at fault. It was everyone else’s fault. This was a big mistake.

    GolluMom! “Preciousssss….my precioussssss…”


  41. Speranza
    42 | December 3, 2012 6:42 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Maybe the way to change the Left’s adoration of the Arabs is to point out that “Pale” = white folks and “-stine” sounds like a Jewish name. Oh, noes! They’re really backing white folks who are Sekrit Jooz!

    If Ben-Gurion had pronounced the independence of “Palestine” in May 1948 (the people who we now call Israelis would be called Palestinians) what would the Arabs have called themselves -- Judeans or maybe Canaanites?


  42. buzzsawmonkey
    43 | December 3, 2012 6:46 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    what would the Arabs have called themselves — Judeans or maybe Canaanites?

    There have been several attempts by the “Palestinian” Arabs to claim that they are descended from the Canaanites. This is an effort not only to claim that they are the real indigenous people, but to reference the Biblical accounts of the Israelites’ conquest of the Land so as to be able to claim “double genocide.”


  43. 44 | December 3, 2012 6:46 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ MacDuff:

    Women can do it..but they really have to put everything in it and yes it is best to have a father and a mother. But one of the more obvious things I noticed while raising my two sons..and yes a mother should never, ever let their belittle a woman in the least. She is the template here. What I did notice was mother’s who refused to believe their sons were doing something wrong or had done something wrong. Their precious was not at fault. It was everyone else’s fault. This was a big mistake.

    I think for woman to be able to do it, she must have had a good father figure herself and with an increasing number of children being raised by single mothers, a father figure of any kind is becoming scarce. With the singe mother percentage in the black community at 72%, a father figure is exceedingly rare.


  44. buzzsawmonkey
    45 | December 3, 2012 6:48 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    with an increasing number of children being raised by single mothers, a father figure of any kind is becoming scarce.

    With the increasing number of children being raised in lesbian households, kids are much more likely to have a “fat her figure” than a “father figure.”


  45. Speranza
    46 | December 3, 2012 6:49 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    There have been several attempts by the “Palestinian” Arabs to claim that they are descended from the Canaanites.

    I know, I saw that once (a Pali claiming to be of Canaanite origin) and cracked up -- as if the Canaanites were not absorbed into the Jews.


  46. buzzsawmonkey
    47 | December 3, 2012 6:51 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    I saw that once (a Pali claiming to be of Canaanite origin) and cracked up

    Pretty Ba’alsy move, if you ask me.


  47. 48 | December 3, 2012 6:53 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    There have been several attempts by the “Palestinian” Arabs to claim that they are descended from the Canaanites. This is an effort not only to claim that they are the real indigenous people, but to reference the Biblical accounts of the Israelites’ conquest of the Land so as to be able to claim “double genocide.”

    Devoid of any cultural accomplishments, Muslims have become like hermit crabs, they see another culture’s favorable history and just move right in and inhabit it as though it was theirs.


  48. Speranza
    49 | December 3, 2012 6:55 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    Devoid of any cultural accomplishments, Muslims have become like hermit crabs, they see another culture’s favorable history and just move right in and inhabit it as though it was theirs.

    Hey Obama claimed that Muslims were an integral part of American history (and he wasn’t referring to the 19 hijackers of 9/11).


  49. Speranza
    50 | December 3, 2012 6:56 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Pretty Ba’alsy move, if you ask me.

    Baal -- now that is a God you don’t hear of much.


  50. buzzsawmonkey
    51 | December 3, 2012 6:56 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    Devoid of any cultural accomplishments, Muslims have become like hermit crabs, they see another culture’s favorable history and just move right in and inhabit it as though it was theirs.

    Yes.

    I’ve used the “hermit crab” analogy a lot, lately; the gay-rights movement is a hermit-crab movement that has been trying to grab possession of the shell of the Civil Rights Movement for over 40 years—with far too much success. The Islamist movement is also a hermit-crab movement; it has adopted the gay-rghts movement’s playbook (“-ophobia,” “hate speech”) pretty much entirely.


  51. 52 | December 3, 2012 6:58 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    MacDuff wrote:

    Devoid of any cultural accomplishments, Muslims have become like hermit crabs, they see another culture’s favorable history and just move right in and inhabit it as though it was theirs.

    Hey Obama claimed that Muslims were an integral part of American history (and he wasn’t referring to the 19 hijackers of 9/11).

    It’s a centuries-long version of “Invasion of the Culture-Snatchers”.


  52. buzzsawmonkey
    53 | December 3, 2012 7:02 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Hey Obama claimed that Muslims were an integral part of American history (and he wasn’t referring to the 19 hijackers of 9/11).

    Of course they were. It’s to the Muslims that we are indebted for:

    Gimme crap Koran, I don’t care
    Gimme crap Koran, I don’t care
    Gimme crap Koran, I don’t care
    If I blow you all away


  53. 54 | December 3, 2012 7:19 pm

    ‘SESAME STREET’ STAR CALLS ISRAEL ‘BULLIES,’ THINKS PALESTINIANS SHOULDN’T ‘RECOGNIZE’ JEWISH STATE

    Even if you set aside her execrable anti-Semitism, her arrogance in thinking that this is remotely OK is breathtaking.

    Let’s see, in the past couple of weeks, Sesame Street has showed us a child molester and now, a Jew hater among the major players. What a f**king cesspool, no wonder we’re overrun morons -- they’re children raised on Sesame Street.


  54. buzzsawmonkey
    55 | December 3, 2012 7:26 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    Let’s see, in the past couple of weeks, Sesame Street has showed us a child molester and now, a Jew hater among the major players. What a f**king cesspool, no wonder we’re overrun morons — they’re children raised on Sesame Street.

    What do you expect from a program filled with “furries?”


  55. 56 | December 3, 2012 7:32 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    MacDuff wrote:

    Let’s see, in the past couple of weeks, Sesame Street has showed us a child molester and now, a Jew hater among the major players. What a f**king cesspool, no wonder we’re overrun morons — they’re children raised on Sesame Street.

    What do you expect from a program filled with “furries?”

    Indeed. Years ago, my wife and I made a conscious decision to be child-free, we’ve not regretted it.


  56. coldwarrior
    57 | December 3, 2012 7:34 pm

    give em a state.

    after the first rocket attack, declare war, destroy everything, kill everyone, and take the land back.

    rinse and repeat with south lebanon.

    continue as needed, always showing no mercy.


  57. buzzsawmonkey
    58 | December 3, 2012 7:37 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    Years ago, my wife and I made a conscious decision to be child-free, we’ve not regretted it.

    I deeply regret being “child-free,” but I am agog at the challenges facing the parents of children nowadays.


  58. 59 | December 3, 2012 7:44 pm

    Jason Whitlock has this to say:

    “You know, I did not go as far as I’d like to go because my thoughts on the NRA and America’s gun culture — I believe the NRA is the new KKK. And that the arming of so many black youths, uh, and loading up our community with drugs, and then just having an open shooting gallery, is the work of people who obviously don’t have our best interests [at heart].”

    This is the genius Bob Costas was quoting yesterday. Basically if you give Blacks guns they’ll just shoot each other. Sounds kind of racists to me. I don’t think the NRA promotes gun rights to gangstas in any case. Isn’t he also saying the NRA is loading up Black communities with drugs? When did they start doing that?


  59. Lily
    60 | December 3, 2012 7:45 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    MacDuff wrote:

    Let’s see, in the past couple of weeks, Sesame Street has showed us a child molester and now, a Jew hater among the major players. What a f**king cesspool, no wonder we’re overrun morons — they’re children raised on Sesame Street.

    What do you expect from a program filled with “furries?”

    Indeed. Years ago, my wife and I made a conscious decision to be child-free, we’ve not regretted it.

    Oh it’s a challenge ….but it pays off in rewards 100 fold. Having children I do not regret. But you had to keep an eye on them and you do have to make sacrifices like…NO SLEEP. Especially when they are teenagers. Children can be very fun and of course very hard at the same time. Now I get to enjoy my grandchildren. I do not regret any sacrifices I have made either.


  60. Lily
    61 | December 3, 2012 7:47 pm

    @ Rancher:

    It’s stupid what he said. Some people should think first before they write or talk then they wouldn’t come off as idiots.


  61. Lily
    62 | December 3, 2012 7:48 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    MacDuff wrote:

    Years ago, my wife and I made a conscious decision to be child-free, we’ve not regretted it.

    I deeply regret being “child-free,” but I am agog at the challenges facing the parents of children nowadays.

    On a wing and a prayer buzz. On a wing and a prayer. ;)


  62. huckfunn
    63 | December 3, 2012 7:48 pm

    More info on Jovan Belcher. Show Caller Claims Family Brutalized By Jovan Belcher.

    The caller, who raised his family on Long Island, says his son attended school with Jovan, who regularly bullied and beat up his son.

    “We went to the police, we went to the Department of Education. We couldn’t do nothing about this kid. Around adults, he always acted like he was such a sweet little guy.”

    The caller eventually had to relocate his family to Florida, just to get away from Belcher.

    About Belcher, the caller said, “ He destroyed my family. He should have been dead 10 years ago.”

    Finally, the caller said, “I’d like to know where he’s buried, so I can go and pee on it.”


  63. Lily
    64 | December 3, 2012 7:50 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    Sounds like what I thought..a bully who was enraged at his girlfriend..hence the overkill with nine shots into her.


  64. buzzsawmonkey
    65 | December 3, 2012 7:53 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    The caller, who raised his family on Long Island, says his son attended school with Jovan, who regularly bullied and beat up his son.

    Most of the Neanderthals trained from high school to be in football should be kept chained to a ring in the floor when they’re not being used. They are the most stupid, brutal, obnoxious pricks in the world—and their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.


  65. 66 | December 3, 2012 7:55 pm

    @ Rancher:

    This attention whore is so exciting he’s linking to Costas linking him! I’m thinking he won’t have a job in Kansas City or on Fox by the time this is over.


  66. Lily
    67 | December 3, 2012 7:55 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    huckfunn wrote:
    The caller, who raised his family on Long Island, says his son attended school with Jovan, who regularly bullied and beat up his son.
    Most of the Neanderthals trained from high school to be in football should be kept chained to a ring in the floor when they’re not being used. They are the most stupid, brutal, obnoxious pricks in the world—and their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

    Momma’s precious’s put up on a throne. See how they turn out?


  67. huckfunn
    68 | December 3, 2012 7:56 pm

    @ Lily:
    I think you’re right. The more they dig, the more they’ll find that this guy was a dirtbag, and he was a dirtbag before he played NFL football.


  68. 69 | December 3, 2012 7:56 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    give em a state.
    after the first rocket attack, declare war, destroy everything, kill everyone, and take the land back.

    That’s what they should be doing to Gaza, but they haven’t.


  69. huckfunn
    70 | December 3, 2012 7:57 pm

    Supper time…


  70. Lily
    71 | December 3, 2012 7:57 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    @ Lily:
    I think you’re right. The more they dig, the more they’ll find that this guy was a dirtbag, and he was a dirtbag before he played NFL football.

    Has to be. This just didn’t happen out of the blue. It’s been building.


  71. 72 | December 3, 2012 7:59 pm

    @ MacDuff:

    I see that the PBS crowd has achieved an even higher standard in the field of hypocrisy. May this woman develop the slow horrible stomach cancer she so richly deserves.


  72. 73 | December 3, 2012 7:59 pm

    Lily wrote:

    This just didn’t happen out of the blue. It’s been building.

    I wonder what kinds of incidents were covered up in college.


  73. coldwarrior
    74 | December 3, 2012 8:00 pm

    psychotic humans murder other humans all the time. just because this psychotic murderer was a football player does not make him any different than any other psychotic murderer. this is a crime perpetuated by a sick unit.

    just because one is good at manipulating an oblong ball within a field of play does not excuse that person from the rules of society.


  74. Lily
    75 | December 3, 2012 8:01 pm

    Rancher wrote:

    Lily wrote:
    This just didn’t happen out of the blue. It’s been building.
    I wonder what kinds of incidents were covered up in college.

    Go all the way back to high school you will probably find lots of things swept under the rug.


  75. coldwarrior
    76 | December 3, 2012 8:01 pm

    Rancher wrote:

    I wonder what kinds of incidents were covered up in college.

    i guarantee that this murderer has been covered for on many occasions.


  76. Lily
    77 | December 3, 2012 8:03 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    Excatly this is no different than anyone else who has committed such crimes. He was just arrogant enough for some reason to go to the stadium and even do this in front of his coaches. Wow..on that one. He was making a statement of some kind.


  77. coldwarrior
    78 | December 3, 2012 8:06 pm

    Lily wrote:

    He was just arrogant enough for some reason to go to the stadium and even do this in front of his coaches.

    think of what he pursued in his life.

    the glory of the lights, the adulation of the crowd, the feeding of the ego.


  78. Lily
    79 | December 3, 2012 8:07 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    Bingo CW…going out in a blaze of glory for all the world to see.


  79. coldwarrior
    80 | December 3, 2012 8:10 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    Bingo CW…going out in a blaze of glory for all the world to see.

    and a truly selfish act.


  80. Lily
    81 | December 3, 2012 8:12 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    He had time to think between his house after he murdered his girlfriend and getting to the stadium. It may look like remorse on first blush..but I think he saw no easy way out from what he had done.


  81. 82 | December 3, 2012 8:13 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Bingo CW…going out in a blaze of glory for all the world to see.

    And playing the great guy act, “Gee, I really want to thank you all for letting me get my chance to play in the NFL!”. Then helps the team out by killing himself in front of them.


  82. coldwarrior
    83 | December 3, 2012 8:13 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    He had time to think between his house after he murdered his girlfriend and getting to the stadium. It may look like remorse on first blush..but I think he saw no easy way out from what he had done.

    yet crimes of passion happen every day. this one got media attention because this idiot could form tackle and run fast. big deal.


  83. coldwarrior
    84 | December 3, 2012 8:14 pm

    Rancher wrote:

    And playing the great guy act, “Gee, I really want to thank you all for letting me get my chance to play in the NFL!”. Then helps the team out by killing himself in front of them.

    the term sociopath comes to mind…


  84. 85 | December 3, 2012 8:14 pm

    New Thread


  85. Lily
    86 | December 3, 2012 8:15 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    Yep ..it was rage at the core of this ..then he cooled down and oh-oh..now I’ll end it on my terms.


  86. brookly red
    87 | December 3, 2012 8:16 pm

    Rancher wrote:

    I wonder what kinds of incidents were covered up in college.

    makes you wonder why some people won’t release their college records… juss sayin


  87. Lily
    88 | December 3, 2012 8:16 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    Rancher wrote:
    And playing the great guy act, “Gee, I really want to thank you all for letting me get my chance to play in the NFL!”. Then helps the team out by killing himself in front of them.
    the term sociopath comes to mind…

    Maybe. Have to look at his history. Don’t have to be a socipath to do this.. narcisstic..maybe.


  88. Lily
    89 | December 3, 2012 8:17 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Rancher wrote:
    I wonder what kinds of incidents were covered up in college.
    makes you wonder why some people won’t release their college records… juss sayin

    Yeah..I can think of a person who really needs to release theirs.


  89. coldwarrior
    90 | December 3, 2012 8:18 pm

    yet chicago and detroit are in full blown gang war…

    crickets….

    yeah, these thugs cant do sports so it doesnt count.

    headin upstairs


  90. huckfunn
    91 | December 3, 2012 8:31 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Most of the Neanderthals trained from high school to be in football should be kept chained to a ring in the floor when they’re not being used. They are the most stupid, brutal, obnoxious pricks in the world—and their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

    If you’re talking about “most” of those high school players that ultimately make it to the NFL, you might be right. A lot of those guys should be in prison and will ultimately get there. However, high school ball is a character-builder for those who have some character to begin with. Here is what I know about some of the guys I played ball with.
    - 1 lead petroleum engineer for a large closely held oil company.
    - 1 successful dentist.
    - 1 successful veterinarian.
    - 3 successful electricians.
    - 1 successful plumber.
    - 1 who retired from the Air Force as a Major.
    - 1 who briefly played ball in the NFL. He is dead.
    - 1 who was shot and killed robbing a liquor store.
    - 1 who was killed in an air crash while attending the Air Force Academy.
    - 1 who is the top realtor in a small tourist town.
    - 1 who is a successful landman and renowned blogger. :roll:


  91. Lily
    92 | December 3, 2012 8:37 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    True.


  92. 93 | December 4, 2012 12:23 am

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Wrong. While Jews were referred to as “Palestinians” prior to Israeli independence to distinguish them from “Arabs,” it was not a name that Jews adopted willingly.
    Despite the Roman change of the name of Judea to “Palestine” after the Bar Kochba rebellion, Jews always referred to the area as the Land of Israel—unless compelled to refer to it in other ways due to the prevailing secular nomenclature.
    Herzl was never a leader in the Land of Israel; to the best of my knowledge, he never even went there, despite his advocacy for the establishment of a Jewish homeland there.
    Mandate Palestine had its own currency, struck by the British. Otherwise, the area used whatever currency was current in whichever empire held the territory.
    The Arabs founded the “Palestine Liberation Organization”—the PLO, now Fatah/the “Palestinian Authority”—in 1964, three years before the Six-Day War of 1967, in order to “liberate” Israel from the Jews.

    Well, if it was that “unwilling”, why did the Zionists make posters referring to themselves as “Palestinians”?

    Sorry, but all the references I did to the land of the Jews in Roman times referred to it as Judea. I don’t think too many people called it “Israel” after the time it was captured (at which time the southern kingodom of Judah was still intact)--until 1948.

    Who cares whether Theodore Herzl was actually in the Holy Land on not? He certainly was the leader. No Herzl = no modern Israel.

    Who cares when the PLO was formed. It was after the 6-Day War when it made the news. There are thousands of meaningless organizations. It is only when one is the limelight that the world takes notice.


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David