Mayor Mike Bloomberg calls for more gun laws

by Rodan ( 19 Comments › )
Filed under Communism, Fascism, Headlines, Liberal Fascism, Progressives, Socialism, Tranzis at December 15th, 2012 - 2:55 pm

The Islamophile Fascist Mayor of NYC Mike Bloomberg is trying to take advantage of yesterday’s tragedy in Connecticut. Seeking to insert himself and get political gain, Bloomberg calls for more gun control laws.

With all the carnage from gun violence in our country, it’s still almost impossible to believe that a mass shooting in a kindergarten class could happen. It has come to that. Not even kindergarteners learning their A,B,Cs are safe. We heard after Columbine that it was too soon to talk about gun laws. We heard it after Virginia Tech. After Tucson and Aurora and Oak Creek. And now we are hearing it again. For every day we wait, 34 more people are murdered with guns. Today, many of them were five-year olds. President Obama rightly sent his heartfelt condolences to the families in Newtown. But the country needs him to send a bill to Congress to fix this problem. Calling for ‘meaningful action’ is not enough. We need immediate action. We have heard all the rhetoric before. What we have not seen is leadership – not from the White House and not from Congress. That must end today. This is a national tragedy and it demands a national response. My deepest sympathies are with the families of all those affected, and my determination to stop this madness is stronger than ever.

This man is despicable.

Tags: ,

Comments

19 Responses to “Mayor Mike Bloomberg calls for more gun laws”

1. 1 | December 15, 2012 3:24 pm

I thought we weren’t supposed to politicize this horrible event.

2. 2 | December 15, 2012 3:40 pm

mfhorn wrote:

I thought we weren’t supposed to politicize this horrible event.

Am I the only person who is wondering whether a few leftists here and there are secretly communicating with known crazies on the Internet, egging them on to commit gun violence, just to create more crises that won’t go to waste?

I’m not saying that there definitely is an organized effort to do this (I don’t have the facts one way or the other) -- but I’m starting to wonder if there isn’t a domestic counterpart to “Fast & Furious”.

All I’m saying is that we should not discount it as a possibility. Paying some Internet trolls to do this would be easy enough. *ahem*

You know who I think could be at the bottom of this: There is NOTHING that I would put past George Soros. There is no deed too evil for George Soros to commit.

3. 3 | December 15, 2012 3:44 pm

@ 1389AD:

There’s no doubt Soros is the scum of the earth. He’s the stereotypical James Bond villain.

4 | December 15, 2012 4:18 pm

@ 2 1389AD: I am sure that happens. Brett Kimberlin types. Note the OOT Bunkx posted awhile back on kids online trying to degrade a classmate into committing suicide.

The lid is on most of this, but if we were to remove that lid and shine a light in the pot we would probably be shocked at the number of perverted minds we find in the country. most of them lefties.

5 | December 15, 2012 7:40 pm

They can do whatever they like in Bloombergistan, but in America, people are buying guns.

This was the busiest single day I’ve ever seen at a gun show. I talked to more people before noon today than I did during the entire weekend at the last one.

I heard the wait for background checks is currently about 15 hours because of the volume.

So much for “instant check”…

6. Brick
    6 | December 15, 2012 7:49 pm

So much for “instant check”…

I picked up another Bushy ORC this afternoon -- had to wait 30 minutes for the clerk to get through to PICS. I told them I could come back tomorrow if needed, but they kept trying. The manager said there’s a big gunshow in Philly which was likely the hold-up getting through.

7. CynicalConservative
    7 | December 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Heard it was 3-4 hours here in Sunny Oregon, but like everything else here, they have to do it their own way, State PD runs the checks, not nics.

On the plus side, several concealed carry class instructors are offering free classes to teachers.

Double plus I pick up my next 1911 Monday.

/galt

8 | December 15, 2012 7:59 pm

CynicalConservative wrote:

Double plus I pick up my next 1911 Monday.

What brand/flavor, etc…?

9. CynicalConservative
    9 | December 15, 2012 8:03 pm

@ huckfunn:
    It’s the Ruger SR1911 I’ve been waiting for since Feb of this year. Thought I had it a few times but always on back-order / allocation. Didn’t want to pay the going rate so saving $300 getting it near wholesale at the cost of time.

/galt

10 | December 15, 2012 8:14 pm

@ CynicalConservative:
    Just looked at those on Gunbroker. Very nice! I own 3 Rugers; an LC9, an LCR-38 and a Mini-14 Ranch Rifle in .223. I also own some of their stock.

11 | December 15, 2012 8:26 pm

@ CynicalConservative:

That’s an interesting idea.

Wouldn’t do any good here, though. Guns aren’t allowed in K-12 schools, permit or not.

13 | December 15, 2012 8:43 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ 1389AD:

I wonder if he owns a white cat?

14 | December 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, I’ve already had one person sign up for a class this coming week since I got home.

I hope it’s a trend.

14. Brick
    15 | December 15, 2012 9:00 pm

I hope it’s a trend.

And they tell two friends, who tell two friends, and so on.

16 | December 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Brick wrote:

I hope it’s a trend.
    And they tell two friends, who tell two friends, and so on.

Wasn’t there a shampoo commercial like that once?

17 | December 15, 2012 9:44 pm

17. Brick
    18 | December 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Brick wrote:
    I hope it’s a trend.
    And they tell two friends, who tell two friends, and so on.
    Wasn’t there a shampoo commercial like that once?

I’d say yes, but that would be a tacit admission of not only seeing it, but remembering it also. ;-)

18. 19 | December 15, 2012 10:05 pm

mfhorn wrote:
    @ 1389AD:
    I wonder if he owns a white cat?

I sure hope not. For the cat’s sake.