Three Christmas Presents (for someone)

by Bunk X ( 37 Comments › )
Filed under Humor, Music, OOT, Open thread at December 18th, 2012 - 11:00 pm

Crispness is clumping, the geezer’s getting fat, and this is an excellent way to cover three deserving peeps. I’d love to see her gift list – I just hope they fit.
The picture reminds me of a classic Steve Goodman song cowritten with Shel Silverstein: “3-Legged Man.”

Although breasts are nice, I prefer a couple of thighs on
The Overnight Open Thread.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Comments

37 Responses to “Three Christmas Presents (for someone)”

1. unclassifiable
    1 | December 18, 2012 11:06 pm

My ex MIL once gave everyone in the family a bust of Schubert.

Oddly enough my ex got that in the settlement.

2. 2 | December 18, 2012 11:12 pm

@ unclassifiable:
    A bust of Schubert is better than a bust in the mouth, I guess, unless this is going to be a boob thread. That’s okay, too.

3. unclassifiable
    3 | December 18, 2012 11:17 pm

@ Bunk X:

George Carlin said there wasn’t anything violent about boobs.

4. unclassifiable
    4 | December 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Bunk,

You remember when people were worried about too much sex in culture.

We now they complain about too much violence.

So I sez “OK let’s go back to sex.”

5 | December 18, 2012 11:29 pm

@ unclassifiable:
    Works for me… :wink:

6. 6 | December 18, 2012 11:31 pm

@ unclassifiable:
    He lied. There was a lawsuit in the 80s(?) where a stripper was sued for giving a guy a concussion with her massive mams. Smacked him senseless.

7. 7 | December 18, 2012 11:35 pm

@ unclassifiable:

8. Calo
    8 | December 18, 2012 11:42 pm

assualt weapons

10 | December 18, 2012 11:52 pm

I’m hoping for the Meglinating Variable Intensity Multifunction Power Tool. The Bono Safety Goggles would make a great stocking stuffer.

10. Calo
    11 | December 18, 2012 11:53 pm

@ Bunk X:
    Eewwh! You find the strangest things, Bunk. Sometimes your mind scares me.

12 | December 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Calo wrote:

assualt weapons

Deutsches Wünderwaffen!

12. unclassifiable
    13 | December 18, 2012 11:55 pm

@ Bunk X:

You know I need to go somewhere and test that out.

13. unclassifiable
    14 | December 18, 2012 11:56 pm

@ Bunk X:

Apparently Germany is where I need to go.

14. 15 | December 18, 2012 11:57 pm

@ huckfunn:
    I have one and it works great. You have to replace the Narvis coupling occasionally, but that only takes a couple of minutes. Buy spares.

15. unclassifiable
    16 | December 18, 2012 11:58 pm

@ Calo:

Look huckfunn scares the crap outta me. How low do you dig in the intergrime to find Bono glasses?

16. unclassifiable
    17 | December 19, 2012 12:00 am

@ Bunk X:

Never replace the Narvis coupling. If you think it is a Narvis coupling problem ( a part made from indestructible Sludgimite) it really is probably your Seguciator valve!

17. 18 | December 19, 2012 12:00 am

@ Calo:
    “You oughta see it from my side.” --Kid Shaleen

19 | December 19, 2012 12:03 am

Bunk X wrote:

@ huckfunn:

Thanks for the tip. I’ve got 4 davised camshanks that need to be counter-reamed. I think this tool would be just the thing.

19. 20 | December 19, 2012 12:16 am

@ huckfunn:
    P.S. Forget the Bono goggles. Put ‘em on and every good lookin’ woman looks like Sonny. I gave mine away for free.

20. unclassifiable
    21 | December 19, 2012 12:36 am

@ Bunk X:

Yeah and I heard tree are practically invisible when you wear them…

21. yenta-fada
    22 | December 19, 2012 12:45 am

Bunk X wrote:

@ Calo:
    “You oughta see it from my side.” --Kid Shaleen

All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.

22. unclassifiable
    23 | December 19, 2012 1:14 am

@ yenta-fada:

(Looks at aviitar) your hands (claws) are already raised.

23. unclassifiable
    24 | December 19, 2012 1:15 am

nite folks

24. Calo
    25 | December 19, 2012 1:22 am

@ yenta-fada:
    Ah Yenta, I’m so sorry I fell asleep for a bit with the computer on my lap. I am usually not at my best when I try to post a coherent thought when I wake up. :lol:

But, post me a faux pas Moochelle fashion pic to have nightmares with tonight, and I’ll call it a night.

25. 26 | December 19, 2012 1:38 am

@ unclassifiable:
    I disagree. The Narvis coupling is the weak link, and if you don’t have a spare or two handy, you’re screwed. However, I agree that it should not be replaced. I made that mistake.

26. 27 | December 19, 2012 1:43 am

@ huckfunn:
    If you’ve already got some davised camshanks, you’ve got spares as long as you’re willing to replace the bushings, refrog and align them. Be sure that you have the proper torque trimmer.

27. 28 | December 19, 2012 1:52 am

yenta-fada wrote:

Bunk X wrote:
    @ Calo:
    “You oughta see it from my side.” --Kid Shaleen

All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.

Talking poker are we? I’ll see your 10k kwachas and raise you 5k.

28. yenta-fada
    29 | December 19, 2012 2:01 am

@ Calo:

I will check for one. Late here.

29. yenta-fada
    31 | December 19, 2012 2:20 am

Bunk X wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    Bunk X wrote:
    @ Calo:
    “You oughta see it from my side.” --Kid Shaleen
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.
    Talking poker are we? I’ll see your 10k kwachas and raise you 5k.

30. yenta-fada
    32 | December 19, 2012 2:20 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

31. Guggi
    33 | December 19, 2012 3:33 am

Why is Clinton so satisfied/comfortable with the ARB report ?

32. 34 | December 19, 2012 3:35 am

@ yenta-fada:
    Plugging “zzzzzzzzzzzz” into the google search machine brings up some interesting images, like this one.

33. 36 | December 19, 2012 3:51 am

@ Guggi:
    Probably because it was written to take her off the hook. Why was it written that way? Because she agreed to be the temporary fall guy for BO until the dust settled.

Can’t wait to see what invented Tsar Post Hillary gets appointed to in February.

34. 37 | December 19, 2012 6:50 am

So, another day begins. And you just know that all threads will become gun threads today. I like gun threads, but even I’m getting overloaded (so to speak) this week. This is as bad as I’ve ever seen it. Gun sales are breaking all records set just weeks ago on Black Friday. Magazines for ARs, AKs and even Mini-14s are GONE, even from the largest retailers. Since I’m well-stocked at the moment, I haven’t checked on ammo, but I’ll bet that is drying up as well. Gun owners are panic-buying, and maybe with good reason. Things are getting very ugly…