Steven Spielberg calls Chris Christie his hero OOT

by Rodan ( 68 Comments › )
Filed under Elections 2012, Elections 2016, Progressives, Republican Party, Tranzis at December 19th, 2012 - 10:53 pm

Traitor Chris Christie has dodged a political bullet. Newark Mayor Cory Booker is leaning towards a Senate run in 2014. This all but assures that Chris Christie will get re-elected as NJ Governor next year. With re-election behind him, Christie will be the Republican Party Establishment’s pick should Jeb Bush not run. Knowing how the GOP operates, Christie (should Jeb not run) would probably defeat Marco Rubio or Rand Paul for the nomination. But it’s not just the GOP Establishment that loves Chris Christie.

With Christie’s back stabbing of Romney and assisting Obama in the final week of the campaign, he has become the Progressive Movement’s favorite Republican. There are other reasons they like Christie. He’s anti-Gun and a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Director Steven Spielberg who is a Leftist calls Chris Christie his hero. In his view, Christie’s treachery of Romney was noble.

Spielberg: You asked me for an example. Gov. Chris Christie was a hero for me. He was able to put party politics aside for the greater good. And the fact that he would, right at the end of the election cycle, tell the truth about his gratitude — he was my hero.

Being a traitor makes Chris Christie a hero to the Progressive Left. Next time that disgusting transvestite Ann Coulter recommends a Republican, don’t pay attention to he/she. Christie is an anti-Individualist and an all around scumbag!

This is the OOT!

Tags: ,

Comments

68 Responses to “Steven Spielberg calls Chris Christie his hero OOT”

1. 1 | December 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Conservatives have GOT to take the party back from the libs like Christie.

And what the hell happened to Coulter? Or has she just been playing the part of a conservative all this time?

Allen West 2016!

2. Aussie Infidel
    2 | December 19, 2012 11:19 pm

With any luck Christie will commit ‘suicide by twinkie’ sometime well before 2016.

3 | December 19, 2012 11:19 pm

@ mfhorn:
    Three words. Ru.bi.o

4. Aussie Infidel
    4 | December 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Why? What has Coulter been up to??????

5. 5 | December 19, 2012 11:20 pm

@ mfhorn:

The problem is Conservatives are divided. That is how the Establishment keeps power.

6 | December 19, 2012 11:21 pm

L.I.B. :evil:

7. 7 | December 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Aussie Infidel wrote:

Why? What has Coulter been up to??????

She’s been exposed an establishment hack.

8. Aussie Infidel
    8 | December 19, 2012 11:21 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Before that happens the Tea Party has to destroy the Country Club RINO branch of the GOP in the mid terms.

9. 9 | December 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Aussie Infidel wrote:

I can only dream.

10 | December 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Aussie Infidel wrote:

Why? What has Coulter been up to??????

She was a big time Christi groupie throughout the entire primary season. I could never figure it out.

11. 11 | December 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Aussie Infidel wrote:

@ huckfunn:

The problem is the Tea Party is very divided. You have Libertarians/Economic Conservatives and then Social Conservatives. The divide is just getting bigger between these 2 groups.

12. 12 | December 19, 2012 11:23 pm

@ huckfunn:

I could never figure it out.

She’s an Establishment hack.

13. Aussie Infidel
    13 | December 19, 2012 11:26 pm

REALLY??? WTF !

There are still many Progressive plants within the GOP that need a thorough house cleaning as much as the

Aguean Stables did. Where is a GOP Herakles when he’s needed?

14 | December 19, 2012 11:28 pm

@ huckfunn:

I could never figure it out.

She’s an Establishment hack.

I guess that’s the only conclusion one could make.

15. Aussie Infidel
    15 | December 19, 2012 11:29 pm

You guys … and by inference us too are so totally screwed ! :(

There are so many Fifth Columnists living in the GOP tent that someone needs to ‘cull’ them quickly. 2014 would be a great opportunity.

16. Aussie Infidel
    16 | December 19, 2012 11:30 pm

@ huckfunn:
    When and where did all the stuff about Coulter come out?

17. 17 | December 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Aussie Infidel wrote:

Aguean Stables did. Where is a GOP Herakles when he’s needed?

Just read the comments on this blog and you see the divide. What the GOP Establishment has done is play one group against the other. This has caused resentment between the different factions in the GOP. If this was a Parliamentary system, the Republican Party would probably be 2 parties at this point.

That is why if Jeb Bush doesn’t run, I see Christie getting the nomination.

18. 18 | December 19, 2012 11:31 pm

@ huckfunn:

Yup, she showed her true colors during the primaries. She was all for Christie, then it was Romney. She trashed Newt and Perry.

19. Aussie Infidel
    19 | December 19, 2012 11:32 pm

I’m praying that Christie can’t survive his ‘twinkie’ addiction

20. 20 | December 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Aussie Infidel wrote:

I’m praying that Christie can’t survive his ‘twinkie’ addiction

You are not the only one.

21. Aussie Infidel
    21 | December 19, 2012 11:37 pm

I just discovered that some ‘progressive twats’ inside the NZ Defence Forces HQ have a plan to destroy the whole Reserve military infrastructure in the NZ Defence Forces. They are attempting to isolate the Defence Forces from the rank and file citizens. VERY dangerous game that there traitors are playing.

Everything is relative however. Our Right wing government is a shade left of the US Democrats. At least you guys have a few law makers to the right of the Democrats!

22 | December 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Aussie Infidel wrote:

@ huckfunn:
    When and where did all the stuff about Coulter come out?

Been out there for a couple of years.
    Ann Coulter: This country needs Chris Christie

23. 23 | December 19, 2012 11:41 pm

@ Aussie Infidel:

Our Right wing government is a shade left of the US Democrats.

It’s like you said, in NZ the Left are Conservative Socialists. The Right are Socialist Conservatives. We still have a Right in America, but we are very divided. I would not be shock if that’s been the plan all along.

24. Aussie Infidel
    24 | December 19, 2012 11:42 pm

We are planning to ‘out’ this nasty plot on the front page of what is a left wing news paper the NZ Herald on Saturday. Also hoping to stir up the opposition (Labour) party (Left wing) to cause the current National Party administration, a pretend Right wing but really also a left wing party, some grief over this naked power grab.
    The Reservists are distraught and getting tetchy.

25. 25 | December 19, 2012 11:43 pm

@ huckfunn:

I think That Obama convinced Booker to not challenge Christie. This was payback for Christie’s treachery of Romney.

26. 26 | December 19, 2012 11:44 pm

@ Aussie Infidel:

Hey link it here when you out this.

27. Aussie Infidel
    27 | December 19, 2012 11:48 pm

The progressive Fifth Column within Conservative Circles is playing the long game and has since at least the 1960s.

The Prime Minister John Key is proud to call himself a Progressive whilst leading a so called centre Right Party. Hell our immediate past Minister of Defence is a card carrying One World Government guy who has told me directly that only 500 million people will inhabit the earth in the 2080s under a UN World Government appointed not directly elected.

And this is a guy with a Doctorate in Constitutional law from Oxford in the UK.

The rot goes deep. Very very deep in the West.

28. Aussie Infidel
    28 | December 19, 2012 11:50 pm

@ huckfunn:

These RINOs are members of the Narcissist Party of One!

29 | December 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Long day tomorrow.

G’nite.

30. 30 | December 19, 2012 11:54 pm

@ Aussie Infidel:

Plato’s The Republic is their blueprint. That is why Progressives and “Conservatives” both support Islam. They view the muzzies as the shock troops to create the bloodbath that will lead to a One world government.

I very rarely say this. But since you opened up the subject and I know you are connected, I do believe there is truth to the Illuminati and a One World Government agenda.

31. 31 | December 19, 2012 11:54 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Long day tomorrow.
    G’nite.

Take care bro!

32. 32 | December 20, 2012 12:03 am

Night all!

33. Aussie Infidel
    33 | December 20, 2012 12:04 am

@ Aussie Infidel:

Actually so do I Rodan. I thought that it was all hyperbole and that it was impossible. These garbage One Worlders are everywhere. I am currently undermining my local ROTARY, which I joined a couple of years ago. Now i find that they are a bunch of Masonic dominated One Worlders with sympathies for Islam who they think they can use for their own nefarious ends. I can’t stand the stench of ROTARY International much longer and am currently leaving a few administrative ‘grenades’ behind to remind them that i oppose their agenda, after i leave in the new year.

How could i have been so blind to the agenda of these self serving low life ‘captains of industry’. Lions and other like services groups have been likewise ‘infected’. Fortunately i am on the executive of their speaker invitation system which will begin to fall to bits in early 2013.

Hey every little bit helps guys!

34. EBL
    34 | December 20, 2012 12:05 am

I will enjoy seeking Kris Kristykreme fail in the primaries.

35. Aussie Infidel
    35 | December 20, 2012 12:06 am

G’nite Rodan :) And just in case we don’t chat before the 25th. Have a Very Merry Christmas Rodan.

36. 36 | December 20, 2012 12:06 am

@ Aussie Infidel:

I feel alot better you telling me this. I know about your connections and the fact you are confirming my suspicions makes me feel not alone in my observations.

Hey have a good Day (night here)!

37. Aussie Infidel
    37 | December 20, 2012 12:09 am

The 6PM news is on so I’m out of here. All the very best guys and guy-esses. :)

38 | December 20, 2012 12:19 am

George W.Bush must be a huge hero to Speilberg then and he must loathe Obama.

39 | December 20, 2012 12:24 am

@ 33 Aussie Infidel: The UN funds one of these type groups. I can’t remember it’s name off hand but they have a budget.Maybe modern MAsons confuse the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill as support for Islam. But it means the same thing as “In God We Trust” The judeo chrisian God. And peace through organized strength.

Too many of these groups gravitate towards a conception of non violent world peace for all mankind that will never be feasible as long as islam exists.

40 | December 20, 2012 12:26 am

@ 27 Aussie Infidel: 500 million under the UN, that type of thinking needs to be slapped around. People that act on that type of thinking are unbalanced.

41 | December 20, 2012 12:29 am

@ 12 Rodan: Ivory tower hack. She gets that intellectual disease where she locks on some minor point of order and inflates it to grand proportions. And looks for people to ride along with her. Chris Christie is such a lock.

42 | December 20, 2012 12:32 am

@ 11 Rodan: The country is 33-33-33 I think conservative-independent-liberal. With one percent being the whack jobs.

Conservative principles on jobs, defense, patriotism = a 60-40 split.
    Conservative principles on abortion, gay marriage, pot = a 40-60 spit.

Running the 40-60 split campaign for years and years will lock that ratio down.

43 | December 20, 2012 12:37 am

Or ask Spielberg to compare Christie to Nagan and Kanye West and that worthless governor that was in LA>

44. 44 | December 20, 2012 1:39 am

It is just plain cheap to support someone for “transcending party politics” where that party is the other party.

45. 45 | December 20, 2012 3:22 am

This sword cuts both ways. Example/ Yesterday, two top national politicians slammed the brakes on the Gun Control Express. Which two? Barak Obama and Harry Reid, thats who. From John over at Power Line…

I mentioned this same immediate impression at several places yesterday, so I’m heartened to see I’m not the only one with that thought.

Why? Well, my guess is that they’re not as confident of the outcome as some of their more emotional adherents. In other words, they are worried about sticking their dicks in the moving machinery. They’re being cautious and pragmatic; certainly not noble or principled.

46 | December 20, 2012 5:06 am

I’m not a Coulter fan, but here she is spot on…

47 | December 20, 2012 5:34 am

The Butler School Board took what some described as “dramatic action” last week by agreeing to put retired, armed state troopers in the schools.

>Butler is not alone in employing armed guards; 118 of Pennsylvania’s 498 school districts use them, along with 14 alternative education institutions, according to the State Department of Education.

pragmatic solution from the OBCs!

original bitter clingers.

48 | December 20, 2012 5:42 am

@ Mike C.:
    My bet is that is why Obama sent the ‘Stimulus Sheriff’ Joe Biden out to see if the Natives are friendly instead of going himself… :twisted:

49 | December 20, 2012 5:59 am

one of my boyhood guitar heros is Jeff Beck…years ago I was dumbfounded to learn that he is a major motor head…the guy is very deep into hot rods, even builds them himself…guitars and fast cars…for any like minded folks, here’s his collection…out in rural England, this is his pad and these are his cars

50. 50 | December 20, 2012 6:29 am

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ Mike C.:

I think he already knows the natives are not only not friendly, they’re downright hostile.

51. 51 | December 20, 2012 6:36 am

heysoos wrote:

Wow. Ol’ Jeff has ” A Wonderful Life”, no?

52 | December 20, 2012 6:56 am

@ Mike C.:
    I think Obama knows that Old Joe is walking into a buzz saw. Ain’t that what VPs are for?? :twisted:

53 | December 20, 2012 7:19 am

MacDuff wrote:

heysoos wrote:

Wow. Ol’ Jeff has ” A Wonderful Life”, no?

yeah, as time goes by and you get these guys off the superstar gig, turns out they’re pretty ordinary and usually interesting…I mean building American hot rods in England is pretty cool…me and him are on the same page only he has the money and I don’t

54. 54 | December 20, 2012 7:24 am

@ Mike C.:

Obama says he wants to have a national conversation on gun control? Well, the people are speaking:

The National Rifle Association, while staying mostly quiet in the immediate aftermath of the mass shooting in Connecticut, has registered an average of 8,000 new members a day since the tragedy, an NRA source told Fox News.

While this broadly aligns with trends seen after similar incidents in the past, the surge in membership this time is said to dwarf past trends.

The source, based on his access to an internal memo prepared by the organization’s membership division, said both the number of individual contributions to the NRA and their average amount have risen significantly in this period.

Heh. I doubt Obama is listening, though the fact that he put Clueless Joe in charge of his blue ribbon panel says maybe he wants it to be ignorable.

55. eaglesoars
    55 | December 20, 2012 7:25 am

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ Mike C.:

Oh yeah. NRA is signing up 8000 new members a day and Wal Mart is sold out of semi autos in Pennsylvania Arkansas and Alabama. God only knows what the price of ammo is doing.

If Obama had half a brain he’d get his skinny ass off to Hawawii and park it there.

56. 56 | December 20, 2012 7:26 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Problem is: he already has half a brain. The other half was destroyed by CHOOOOOM!

57 | December 20, 2012 7:30 am

Joe Biden…
    the human waste basket…
    alias Joe the Shredder, Goodbye Biden

58. eaglesoars
    58 | December 20, 2012 7:34 am

Brzezinski is on morning Joe trying to tell people Chuck Hagel walks on water.

Did Brzezinski ever do anything worthwhile? Don’t think so.

59. 59 | December 20, 2012 7:40 am

@ eaglesoars:

Did you see the link to the Washington Post Op-Ed that I posted yesterday? They came out and said that Hagel was too fringe Left-wing for them. The WP! I didn’t think Mao was too Left-wing for them.

60. eaglesoars
    60 | December 20, 2012 7:54 am

Did you see the link to the Washington Post Op-Ed that I posted yesterday?

saw it. I read a couple articles yesterday that just excoriated him professionally and personally, He’s right up there with Sheila Jackson Lee on the asshole meter.

61. 61 | December 20, 2012 8:03 am

@ eaglesoars:

Which explains why Obama Nominated him. He knows he’ll sail through the Senate. The Republicans will give him professional courtesy on that. The Republicans don’t have much of a spine. I am hoping that the House Republicans are enough to block any gun control moves, though. Gun control is an electoral landmine. Any Republican that votes for it can count on a solid primary opponent. The Tea Party will see to that.

62. eaglesoars
    62 | December 20, 2012 8:08 am

I don’t think Obama is going to make any serious/meaninful moves on gun control

All he has to do is look at the gun sales

Gretchen Carlson is whining about kids growing up w/armed adults in schools.

Better than not growing up you idiot

63. 63 | December 20, 2012 8:15 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Gretchen Carlson is whining about kids growing up w/armed adults in schools.

That is the only answer to this kind of crime. The gun controllers are really anti-self defense. They want people to be unarmed victims. That is why when they look at places like Britain, where crime has sky-rocketed since the imposition of strict gun control, and they want to emulate it. Honestly, we’d be a safer society if most adults carried guns most of the time. If it were simply expected that you were carrying a gun. You’d still have crime, of course, but a lot less of it, and when you have attempts at these mass shootings, the victims would be able to shoot back. You can’t get rid of the crazies entirely, though our mental health system could certainly be more robust. But you can guarantee (or at least allow) that the victims aren’t unarmed and simply relying on hope to survive.

64. eaglesoars
    64 | December 20, 2012 8:21 am

That is why when they look at places like Britain,

Hungerford massacre

65. 65 | December 20, 2012 8:34 am

@ eaglesoars:

Yes, and Britain, having no Second Amendment protections, promptly banned the ownership of most firearms. Crime has sky-rocketed. I am also certain that their Jihadi populations are well armed despite the laws. Laws like this make criminals of the otherwise law abiding, and do nothing to prevent crime. This has been shown over and over again.

66. eaglesoars
    66 | December 20, 2012 9:04 am

This is going to be fun

Chris Christie on future presidential run: I’ll be ready

and…

The National Rifle Association is coming out of lock down — a dramatic shift into crisis PR mode in the wake of the tragedy in Newtown that shows no sign of fading from the headlines soon.

The powerful lobby broke its silence Tuesday night, extending condolences to victims and their loved ones, announcing an unusual national press briefing to be held Friday and promising to “offer meaningful contributions to make sure this never happens again.”

Huh? ‘meaningful contributions’ ? What does that even mean?

67 | December 20, 2012 9:26 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Huh? ‘meaningful contributions’ ? What does that even mean?

Just another buzzword for ‘bullshit bingo’.

68. 68 | December 20, 2012 7:45 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Brzezinski is on morning Joe trying to tell people Chuck Hagel walks on water.
    Did Brzezinski ever do anything worthwhile? Don’t think so.

Both were, and are, fanatical Serb-haters. They will end up in the lowest circle of Hell, inside the skull of Satan himself.