Joke of the day: Mike Bloomberg claims to have Defended the Second Amendment

by Rodan ( 115 Comments › )
Filed under Fascism, Humor, Liberal Fascism, Progressives at December 21st, 2012 - 2:08 pm

After the last thread, I figure we needed some humor around here. I came across something that will make everyone laugh. The Fascist Islamophile Mayor of NYC, Mike Bloomberg took a stab at comedy! He claims to have defended the 2nd Amendment more than anyone has!

“I don’t think there’s anybody that’s defended the Second Amendment as much as I have,” said Bloomberg. “I think you have a perfect right to buy weapons and keep them for protection or for sport. We have tried to make sure that you have it. The Supreme Court says that there are–consistent with the Second Amendment–you can have reasonable restrictions, so, for example, you can’t buy a nuclear-tipped weapon.”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, This was hysterical. I think Mike Bloomberg is auditioning to be a stand up comedian!

Tags: ,

Comments

115 Responses to “Joke of the day: Mike Bloomberg claims to have Defended the Second Amendment”

1. 1 | December 21, 2012 2:16 pm

I hate this Fascist prick.

2 | December 21, 2012 2:16 pm

“I think you have a perfect right to buy weapons and keep them for protection or for sport.”

Well, unless you live in NYC…

3. 3 | December 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Yup, only the well connected an elites get guns. If you are law abiding working stiff, just dial 911. That is how Bloomberg thinks.

4. Tanker
    4 | December 21, 2012 2:19 pm

NYC deserves this clown. Elections have consequences! When he is gone, they will replace him with the next fascist that comes along.

5. 5 | December 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Tanker wrote:

The scary part is that his replacement could well be a Marxist.

6. 6 | December 21, 2012 2:21 pm

I like ho wthey always compare a semi-automatic rifle to nuclear weapons. Because you can, like, destroy a city with an AR-15. I’ll tell Bloomberg what I’ll do. I’ll compromise. He can ban civillian ownership of nuclear weapons, and we’ll just remove the restrictions on all types odf firearms. Fair enough?

7. 7 | December 21, 2012 2:24 pm

I was hysterical laughing at that. He really thinks an AR-15 is teh same as a Nuclear weapon? :lol:

I was just floored.

8. 8 | December 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Ferb123 probably loves Bloomberg.

9 | December 21, 2012 2:26 pm

how can one person up and decide how large a cup of soda pop be sold?….it makes no sense that people just don’t say fuck off, I’ll see you in court…east coast sheeple

10. Mars
    10 | December 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Just found this. Parts are made here in MT. This is a hell of an expensive way to make the libs get a collective heart attack.

11. 11 | December 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I despise this guy.

12. 12 | December 21, 2012 2:28 pm

@ Mars:

Do they make home made nukes?
    ////

13. Mars
    13 | December 21, 2012 2:28 pm

I need some help here. I posted this last night, maybe someone else can see what exactly is going on here. It doesn’t seem quite on the up and up. The feds are involved in some very fishy dealings this time.

Something very fishy going on here in MT, I would like a lot of brains looking at this and see if anyone can see what’s happening.

Breakins, thefts, now Fed intervention after a district judge already made a ruling. Things aren’t sitting right.

14. Tanker
    14 | December 21, 2012 2:29 pm

I was just floored.

Then why would he allow his police force to have Nuclear Weapons.

What a tool. Is he related to the Ferb! :mrgreen:

15 | December 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Alright, I want to walk through Times Square with a
    concealed weapon, with a giant Big Gulp , a salt shaker &
    smoking a cigarette.

16. Mars
    16 | December 21, 2012 2:29 pm

@ Mars:
    Do they make home made nukes?
    ////

Heh. Just take a look. Then try not to hurt your jaw when you see the price tag.

17. 17 | December 21, 2012 2:29 pm

If you are going to tell a lie, might as well make it as big of a lie as you can possibly think up.

18. Mars
    18 | December 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Alright, I want to walk through Times Square with a
    concealed weapon, with a giant Big Gulp , a salt shaker &
    smoking a cigarette.

I still don’t get why no one has organized a protest like that. Or even taken him to court on his overreach. Or his election fraud.

19. 19 | December 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Did anybody see the NRA press conference? Instapundit has a reader that gave it two thumbs up, but I haven’t heard anything directly about it.

20 | December 21, 2012 2:31 pm

I despise this guy.

I’ve had my problems with authority and I don’t drink soda…but I tell you, nobody’s gonna tell me this shit

21 | December 21, 2012 2:32 pm

@ Mars:

You would think, wouldn’t you?
    People can be sheep.

22 | December 21, 2012 2:33 pm

I read it….he said the same thing I did last week….nobody seems to be able to answer the question why is it a bad idea to defend children with deadly force

23. 23 | December 21, 2012 2:34 pm

@ Tanker:

Bloomberg is a tool for the Left and Islamists. I would not be shock if he took the Shahada!

24. 24 | December 21, 2012 2:34 pm

@ heysoos:

Bloomberg is part of the problem in this country. he’s a Fascist and that is not an exaggeration.

25. 25 | December 21, 2012 2:37 pm

heysoos wrote:

That’s not a question the Left cares to answer. They also won’t answer why you should have to be defenseless against home-invasion robbers. People need to see that these people are as anti-civil rights as that great Democrat Orville Faubus. For the same reason. They are ate up with hatred. The modern Democrat party hates anyone who is independent of the State.

26. 26 | December 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Here’s the transcript.

27 | December 21, 2012 2:40 pm

@ heysoos:

you can’t just cook up laws out thin air…I don’t see where he has this type of authority…fuck the law, I do what I want and when I broke laws I didn’t need to I went to jail and never complained once…people need to take a stand…if it goes to mace and clubs, so be it

28. 28 | December 21, 2012 2:42 pm

@ heysoos:

Dorian suggests Stout Hemp Rope!

29 | December 21, 2012 2:44 pm

I have friends in NYC and been there many times…for a hayseed from MI the famed New Yorker attitude of don’t get in my face is palpable…I simply cannot believe those people put up with this nanny shit

30. Mars
    30 | December 21, 2012 2:45 pm

I’m going to repost some info I put at the bottom of the last thread since it is relevant to the discussion.

Mars wrote:

More information. From a liberal news site. For those trolls not impervious to facts.

Mars wrote:

and final point. Switzerland.
    (I’m sure everyone on here but the troll understands.)

More than a little annoyed at our troll today.

I posted a few days ago a fairly decent number of cases where guns prevented school shootings. He chose to ignore everything and come back in here spouting the same uninformed (though he was informed) nonsense.

Also we’ve had three mass shooting attempts since Sandy Hook. What has been the reason all three failed? A person with a firearm.

31. yenta-fada
    31 | December 21, 2012 2:48 pm

@ heysoos:

He’s an international elitist who just talks to other international elitists. They have no interest in the Sovereignty of ANY Nation. The power is all moving to the East from the West.

32. Mars
    32 | December 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Umm Rodan, my comment is awaiting moderation?

Just reposted a couple things from the bottom of the last thread.

33. gizbot7
    33 | December 21, 2012 2:49 pm

heysoos wrote:

Sort of the same way they now tell us in MD we have to pay for grocery bags. Yeah, it’s stupid and only funds the already bloated government books, but it’s for the greater good! I still have no idea how this happened.

34. yenta-fada
    34 | December 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Mars wrote:

Umm Rodan, my comment is awaiting moderation?

Just reposted a couple things from the bottom of the last thread.

Clearly the work of these guys:

35. Tanker
    35 | December 21, 2012 2:51 pm

heysoos wrote:

That is also the strange thing for me. They may push someone in front of a train or ignore you to point of plain rudeness, but will not stand up for their right to consume what they want.

36. yenta-fada
    36 | December 21, 2012 2:52 pm

gizbot7 wrote:

heysoos wrote:

Our City Council keeps wasting taxpayer time on whether or not to charge for plastic bags. First they ban them. Then they tax them unless you bring your own. Now, it’s different, so I’ve lost the plot.

37. 37 | December 21, 2012 2:53 pm

released!

38. yenta-fada
    38 | December 21, 2012 2:53 pm

The UN can’t wait to tax us all. They WILL do it.

39. 39 | December 21, 2012 2:54 pm

@ heysoos:

It’s not the same people living in NY. It’s all Hipsters and Muslims.

40. gizbot7
    40 | December 21, 2012 2:54 pm

heysoos wrote:

@ heysoos:

Darn skippy. I carry what I know is illegal mace (it’s military) but if I’m caught, arrest my butt. That’s better than getting raped or killed.

41. 41 | December 21, 2012 2:55 pm

@ yenta-fada:

He does not view NYC as an American city. He said it’s an International City. He wants it to be the HQ of the Global elite.

42. Mars
    42 | December 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Mars wrote:

Umm Rodan, my comment is awaiting moderation?
    Just reposted a couple things from the bottom of the last thread.

Clearly the work of these guys:

oh boy

43. taxfreekiller
    43 | December 21, 2012 2:55 pm

This,,

When the shit hits the fan and say the islamics do start a real down and dirty gun fight in the grass war,,, guess who will go do the shit work and who will stay home and dole out “gas ration cards”….

one guess is all that is need, hell it not a guess, it is a cynch…

44. 44 | December 21, 2012 2:56 pm

@ Tanker:

See my #41.

To me NYC died when Rudy left office.

45. Mars
    45 | December 21, 2012 2:58 pm

released!

TY.

gizbot7 wrote:

heysoos wrote:

The hilarious part is: the libs are the reason the stores had to go to plastic.

I worked at a grocery store in the mid to late 80′s and they were forced (by the government of course) to start using plastic bags and not even suggesting the paper ones. This was of course due to the “environment”. Now here we are being told that plastic bags are evil and being hit with outrageously expensive “solutions” to the “problem” that was created by the libs to begin with.

46. 46 | December 21, 2012 3:02 pm

@ Mars:

Progressives create fictional problems and come up with solutions they disown 20 years later.

I do miss those Brown bags.

47. yenta-fada
    47 | December 21, 2012 3:02 pm

U.S. Businesses threatened by massive longshoreman’s union strike threat.

48. Mars
    48 | December 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Trying to remain civil downthread. Getting much harder. The little POS is throwing out strawman after strawman.

49 | December 21, 2012 3:02 pm

my nanny story…
    my wife and I walked out of the old Congress Hotel in Chicago, mid afternoon on a weekend…we wanted to cross the street and go look at Buckingham Fountain, and I had a cold can of beer in my hand and a week before we had been in NOLA…anyway

we stop at Michigan Ave and a cop walks up and says “where you going with that?”, and I wittily answered “she’s my wife, I take her everywhere with me”…he chuckled and says “where do you think you are, New Orleans?” and I sorta stopped to think about it and said “well I am a tourist”…he points out and says “over there”, and I asked “drink it over there?, he says “no get rid of it” so I walked over to the trash can he’d pointed to, dropped in my can of beer and we went on our way….many CPD cops are not so friendly

50. gizbot7
    50 | December 21, 2012 3:03 pm

gizbot7 wrote:

I know! Here, you are supposed to pay 5 cents per bag or (get this BS) a credit of 5 cents when you bring your own. The credit never happens but you bet your life the charge does. It was so successful in making millions in Montgomery County that Prince Georges is now getting on board. Still, I never saw one opportunity for citizens to vote on this “green” charge. It just showed up and now we are stuck with it. I used to love this state, but now all I want is out.

51. yenta-fada
    51 | December 21, 2012 3:03 pm

@ Mars:

Yes, I realize that ‘they’ keep you distracted by trivial stuff while they chip away at your rights. Rat/cheese/shock. Control.

52. Mars
    52 | December 21, 2012 3:06 pm

@ Mars:

Yep. They love to incrementalize things. It’s a little here a little there, never mind the man behind the curtain, it’s for your own good.

At least the rats eventually are allowed to learn the maze.

53. yenta-fada
    53 | December 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Mars wrote:

DON’T FEED THE TROLLS. You give them your time and energy and they laugh. It’s not debate, it’s trolls flinging poo.

54. Mars
    54 | December 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Mars wrote:

I know. But, I live in a logical mindset and irrationalities really set me off.

55 | December 21, 2012 3:15 pm

I didn’t see it but you can find the transcript here.

They are putting together an organization to push for armed security for schools -- enlisting the help of police, and retired police and military.

56. yenta-fada
    56 | December 21, 2012 3:17 pm

h/t market-ticker

Mayor Bloomberg has a small cadre of hired hands who are near and with him literally 24 hours a day. They are armed, all the time, and they are paid to worry about these things so he doesn’t have to.

Likewise, President Obama has a literal army of trained, armed soldiers in the form of parts of the military and an entire division of officers (The Secret Service) whose job it is, once again, to make this not his problem for both him and his entire family. Michelle and his children do not have to concern themselves about these issues because there are literally over a thousand others who are paid to take that responsibility — up to and including eating a bullet in their place.

Neither of these people is proposing to rely on what they claim you should rely on — a “law.” A piece of paper, which today doesn’t even get printed on real paper; it’s a ghost in a machine that glows at you in the dark.

57. Tanker
    57 | December 21, 2012 3:18 pm

The Osprey wrote:

I didn’t see it but you can find the transcript here.
    They are putting together an organization to push for armed security for schools — enlisting the help of police, and retired police and military.

I did see it and I loved the way he told the press how they would write the headlines. Put it straight to them.

58. yenta-fada
    58 | December 21, 2012 3:18 pm

@ Mars:

In other words, trolls use your strengths against you.

59. Mars
    59 | December 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Rodan, can we ban the troll now? He has been warned dozens of times not to use that stupid xd crap he keeps doing and he will not even follow a simple rule. This is ridiculous, he seems to think he’s on some stupid teen blog with all the ridiculous crap he does. If he can’t follow the rules he needs a time out.

He just did the stupid crap AGAIN on the bottom of the last thread after having already received a warning.

60. Mars
    60 | December 21, 2012 3:21 pm

@ Mars:
    In other words, trolls use your strengths against you.

True, but I’m done with him. He keeps getting warned about a stupid thing he does and refuses to follow the rules. Now I won’t rest until he’s banned. If you can’t follow the rules you don’t get to play, simple as that.

61. Mars
    61 | December 21, 2012 3:23 pm

@ Mars:
    In other words, trolls use your strengths against you.

The only question is whether his sock puppet Outsider gets banned too.

62. 62 | December 21, 2012 3:29 pm

@ Mars:

I gave him his final warning.

63 | December 21, 2012 3:30 pm

@ Mars:
    I gave him his final warning.

censor!
    censor!

64. Mars
    64 | December 21, 2012 3:31 pm

@ Mars:
    I gave him his final warning.

The sooner he’s back on his I <3 Beiber fanpage bragging about how he got banned cause he's soooo smart the better.

65. 65 | December 21, 2012 3:35 pm

@ Mars:

outside and Freb123 are not the same guy. I checked ip.

66. 66 | December 21, 2012 3:36 pm

@ heysoos:

I’m really trying not too.

67. 67 | December 21, 2012 3:37 pm

It probably had the added bonus of making those people with Big Gulps do a lot of spit takes when they heard it. A real win-win!

68 | December 21, 2012 3:37 pm

@ Mars:
    outside and Freb123 are not the same guy. I checked ip.

he’s a fake, an outcast from LGF…Moonbeam or RainboyGuy….whatever he was…he’s from Oregon

69 | December 21, 2012 3:38 pm

@ heysoos:
    I’m really trying not too.

you Nazi!…wus up Adolf?
    jus kidding

70. Mars
    70 | December 21, 2012 3:38 pm

@ Mars:
    outside and Freb123 are not the same guy. I checked ip.

Damn that’s hard to believe. They show up at the almost exact same time. They spout the same tired rhetoric, then when ferb gets going on his tired ass rants, outsider fades out.

I guess they must just be sharing a brain.

71. Mars
    71 | December 21, 2012 3:40 pm

@ heysoos:
    I’m really trying not too.

Sometimes it has to be done. It does no one a service when childish antics irritate the main posters and commentators.

72 | December 21, 2012 3:42 pm

@ heysoos:
    I’m really trying not too.

I don’t give a shit either way what happens to him

73. Mars
    73 | December 21, 2012 3:44 pm

heysoos wrote:

@ heysoos:
    I’m really trying not too.

I don’t give a shit either way what happens to him

I know that. I’m trying to assuage Rodans apparent guilt.

After coming from a ban happy site, some here are really paranoid about seeming to be the same.

74 | December 21, 2012 3:47 pm

heysoos wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    I’m really trying not too.
    I don’t give a shit either way what happens to him

I know that. I’m trying to assuage Rodans apparent guilt.

Rodan won’t ban him for his distinctly juvenile posts, he’ll ban him because he’s a pain in the ass…no big deal…I doubt Rodan has any guilt about what he does with him

75. yenta-fada
    75 | December 21, 2012 3:48 pm

@ Mars:

We don’t have a lot of rules. If someone can’t follow them, they don’t want to be here. See, trolls exercise free will.

76 | December 21, 2012 3:50 pm

I missed it. What exactly did Ferb do?

77. Mars
    77 | December 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Yep.

78. yenta-fada
    78 | December 21, 2012 3:55 pm

I missed it. What exactly did Ferb do?

Same sh!t, different day. :-)

79 | December 21, 2012 3:57 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Just chronic annoying crap, huh?

80 | December 21, 2012 3:58 pm

I missed it. What exactly did Ferb do?

it’s what he doesn’t do…I’ve only posted here for a few months and I’m impressed with this little room, a nice combo of fun and serious comments…at first I got hammered a couple of times for my opinions but everyone stayed cool and got over it…Lilly really smacked me around tgood and I really like her…it’s like that…so along comes this Ferbdude and he has no intention of legitimate debate, he’s not clever, he’s not funny or fun…after awhile he’s obnoxious…I don’t like seeing people banned and neither does Rodan, but you gotta have a better game than just to piss people off

81. yenta-fada
    81 | December 21, 2012 3:59 pm

heysoos wrote:

@ heysoos:
    I’m really trying not too.

I don’t give a shit either way what happens to him

I know that. I’m trying to assuage Rodans apparent guilt.

I was banned for posting here. Now, THAT is an attempt to CONTROL my free will on the innernut. Very different level of banning.

82. yenta-fada
    82 | December 21, 2012 4:00 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Just chronic annoying crap, huh?

Definitely CAC syndrome. :-)

83. 83 | December 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Ferb is on notice.

84 | December 21, 2012 4:02 pm

As far as feeb123 is concerned, would it not be better if everyone—everyone—completely ignored him?

I know that is difficult; we all like to jump in and say, “look, pal, this is where you are dead wrong…” But there’s no reason to speak to this clown; everyone knows what he is. Let him get bored and frustrated by being shunned, and he’ll go back to moveon.org where he belongs.

85 | December 21, 2012 4:02 pm

@ heysoos:
    I get the feeling that Ferb is a kid & he likes annoying the adults.
    The real piece of work is Johnnydowrong2.
    He should have to give up the car keys & get his allowance cut.

86 | December 21, 2012 4:02 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I was banned for posting here.

Hey, me too!

87. Mars
    87 | December 21, 2012 4:03 pm

heysoos wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    I’m really trying not too.
    I don’t give a shit either way what happens to him
    I know that. I’m trying to assuage Rodans apparent guilt.

Very true.

88 | December 21, 2012 4:04 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Just chronic annoying crap, huh?

Definitely CAC syndrome.

Got it now.

89. Mars
    89 | December 21, 2012 4:05 pm

@ heysoos:
    I get the feeling that Ferb is a kid & he likes annoying the adults.
    The real piece of work is Johnnydowrong2.
    He should have to give up the car keys & get his allowance cut.

Haven’t encountered that one.

90. Mars
    90 | December 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Ok, back on track now. With the MPAA controlled by Chris f-ing Dodd, I can pretty much guess how this “conversation” will go.

91. yenta-fada
    91 | December 21, 2012 4:08 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:

I was banned for posting here.

Hey, me too!

92 | December 21, 2012 4:13 pm

@ heysoos:
    I get the feeling that Ferb is a kid & he likes annoying the adults.
    The real
    Not a real fun kid.

93. citizen_q
    93 | December 21, 2012 4:15 pm

@ Mars:
    Why do I get the feeling that the national conversation will be us being to told to shut up and listen how things will be?

Very much like comrade zero’s bi-partisanship.

94. Mars
    94 | December 21, 2012 4:18 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ Mars:
    Very much like comrade zero’s bi-partisanship.

Oh, you must know Dodd.

95 | December 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Chris Dodd would be in prison if he wasn’t a gd US senator…the feds are like the Mafia only hardly as good or efficient…I have zero respect for the feds, any of them

96. eaglesoars
    96 | December 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Rudy Guiliani is filling in for Haannity if anyone’s interested

97 | December 21, 2012 4:23 pm

With Obama announcing the nomination of Kerry for Sec of State
    he acts like it is a homage to Viet Nam Vets.
    Actually, it is a back hand slap & McCain sounds like a fool.

98. taxfreekiller
    98 | December 21, 2012 4:23 pm

But did you translate the notice into ebonics for him first.@ Rodan:

99. taxfreekiller
    99 | December 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Rudy G., atty of record for the Trans Texas Toll Road sell out of Texas, hired by dumb ass stutter-in-chief of Texas, Rick (short dick) Perry.

Rudy,

First know thyself.@ eaglesoars:

100 | December 21, 2012 4:26 pm

With Obama announcing the nomination of Kerry for Sec of State
    he acts like it is a homage to Viet Nam Vets.
    Actually, it is a back hand slap & McCain sounds like a fool.

I nominate Al Capone for Archbishop of Chicago…same difference

101. taxfreekiller
    101 | December 21, 2012 4:35 pm

McCain has removed all doubt.

Been making excuses for him to long we Vietnam Vets.

He is what he is now.

The other McCain is in the history books that way, this new one will have a whole other chapter.

102. 102 | December 21, 2012 4:39 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

I totally agree. I’m a big proponent of “GAZE.” I like that because it lets the troll know that yes, I see you’re addressing me, but frankly, I have too much to do that deal with you. Go away.”

However, I did say last Friday, if you want to push your luck, I will be happy to stick you in my personal meat grinder.

103. 103 | December 21, 2012 4:40 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I’d be curious how he’s handling the gun issue, if he is at all.

104. taxfreekiller
    104 | December 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Kerrys own hand written documents for his awards and ciations are the evidence in his crimes.

The “Hap River” ie the 5 swiftboats, one hits an underwater mine.
    3 stop to help, the other Kerry’s swiftboat, up stream 1,500 to 2,000 m’s and back.

He claims in his request for purple hearts for he and Lt. Rassmussen..

Heavy fire from both banks of the river, blah ,blah, blah.

Facts: Kerry panicked, hit the gas and went away from the other boats, when he saw that it was not an ambush he comes flying back, pulls up on the gas to quick and he falls into the area where he is and Lt. Rassmussen falls overboard up front.

That day only one radio call from the 5 swiftboats.

“One boat hit a underwater mine, we need a tow boat”

Kerry would not know the truth if it fell on him like a 2 ton rock.

105. eaglesoars
    105 | December 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ eaglesoars:

I’d be curious how he’s handling the gun issue, if he is at all.

says he doesn’t carry but if someone came into his house to harm him he wouldn’t mind having someone around with a gun to shoot the person.

?????

says the real issue is mental health

106 | December 21, 2012 4:47 pm

@ heysoos:
    Capone might be a better choice for Sec of State.

107 | December 21, 2012 4:51 pm

@ heysoos:
    Capone might be a better choice for Sec of State.

Al is my pet go to guy when discussing the feds

108 | December 21, 2012 4:51 pm

@ taxfreekiller:
    Kerrys testimony to the Fulbright Committee & the whole
    Winter Soldier Project was a load of crap.
    Kerry admitted that he never actually saw any atrocities, but his
    members told him.
    Most of those guys were not ever in combat to actually see anything,
    many were never in country and many more were not veterans at all

109. taxfreekiller
    109 | December 21, 2012 4:55 pm

So, done with ferb 123.

He shows us clear what a perfect subject of the state is like.

If his type is not a real dirt bag, he would be on the first cattle cars to the camps.

If he should end up a real state gual dirt bag with this type of ideas and thoughts he would in up being a guard at the camps.

110 | December 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Can’t miss with Big Al.

111 | December 21, 2012 4:58 pm

was posting about my WW2 dad the other night, with others….over three years overseas, the duration blah blah…my BinL did almost three tours in Viet Nam…whatever….when Kerry is SS, the great fraud will be complete…this asshole should have been shot…Hillary Clinton should be doing hard time in prison…BO should be shining shoes at the bus depot…and these thoroughly corrupt saps consider me their ideological enemy?

112. eaglesoars
    112 | December 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Oh crimeny Obama’s gonna run his mouth again. ‘scuse me while I switch to the weather channel

113. Tanker
    113 | December 21, 2012 5:07 pm

heysoos wrote:

I love the way you tiptoe around issues! // :mrgreen:

114 | December 21, 2012 5:22 pm

@ heysoos:

From your mouth to gods ears.

115. 115 | December 21, 2012 5:28 pm

@ taxfreekiller:

He’s what they all are -- attention whores who try to turn the spotlight on themselves because they lack the gray matter to keep up with the REAL discussion.