The old Obama returns

by Speranza ( 88 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Economy, Elections 2012, Progressives, Socialism, taxation at January 4th, 2013 - 3:00 pm

Aided by a lapdog media, a feckless and fractured opposition, Obama not even waiting for his inauguration has advanced his redistributionist agenda. As Dr. K. writes, he was stymied a bit since 2010 after losing the House and having to secure his re-election but now that he no longer has to worry about pesky things like voter accountability, it is full steam ahead.

by Charles Krauthammer

The rout was complete, the retreat disorderly. President Obama got his tax hikes — naked of spending cuts — passed by the ostensibly Republican House of Representatives. After which, you might expect him to pivot to his self-proclaimed “principle” of fiscal “balance” by taking the lead on reducing spending. “Why,” asked The Post on the eve of the final fiscal-cliff agreement, “is the nation’s leader not embracing and then explaining the balanced reforms the nation needs?”

Because he has no interest in them. He’s a visionary, not an accountant. Sure, he’ll pretend to care about deficits, especially while running for reelection. But now that he’s past the post, he’s free to be himself — a committed big-government social democrat.

As he showed in his two speeches this week. After perfunctory nods to debt and spending reduction, he waxed enthusiastic about continued “investments” — i.e., spending — on education, research, roads and bridges, green energy, etc.

Having promised more government, he then promised more taxes — on “millionaires” and “companies with a lot of lobbyists,” of course. It was a bold affirmation of pre-Clintonian tax-and-spend liberalism.

Why not? He had just won Round 1: raising rates. Round 2 is to raise yet more tax revenue by eliminating deductions. After all, didn’t John Boehner offer him $800 billion of such loophole-closing revenue just a few weeks ago?

To paraphrase Churchill on the British Empire, Barack Obama did not become president of the United States to preside over the liquidation of the welfare state. On the contrary, he is dedicated to its expansion. [......]

But this level of spending requires a significantly higher level of taxation. Hence his hardball fiscal-cliff strategy of issuing an ultimatum to Republicans to raise tax rates — or be blamed for a massive across-the-board tax increase and a subsequent recession.

I’ll get you the money by eliminating deductions, offered Boehner. No, sir, replied the president. Rates it must be.

[.......]

(1) Partisan Advantage

As I wrote last month, the ultimatum was designed to exploit and exacerbate internal Republican divisions. It worked perfectly. Boehner’s attempted finesse (Plan B), which would have raised rates but only for those making more than $1 million, collapsed amid an open rebellion from a good quarter of the Republican caucus.

At which point, power passed from the House to the Senate, where a deal was brokered.  [.......] Checkmate. Obama neutralized the one body that had stymied him during the past two years.

(2) Ideological Breakthrough

Obama’s ultimate ambition is to break the nation’s 30-year thrall of low taxes — so powerful that those who defied the Reaganite norm paid heavily for it. Walter Mondale’s acceptance speech at the 1984 Democratic convention, promising to raise taxes, ended his campaign before it began. President George H.W. Bush’s no-new-taxes reversal cost him a second term.

[.......] He not only got his tax increase passed. He did it with public opinion behind him.

Why are higher taxes so important to him?

First, as a means: A high-tax economy is liberalism’s only hope for sustaining and enlarging the entitlement state. It provides the funds for enlightened adventures in everything from algae to Obamacare.

Second, as an end in itself. Fundamentally, Obama is a leveler. The community organizer seeks, above all, to reverse the growing inequality that he dates and attributes to ruthless Reaganism. Now, however, clothed in the immense powers of the presidency, he can actually engage in unadorned redistributionism. As in Tuesday night’s $620 billion wealth transfer.

Upon losing the House in 2010, the leveler took cover for the next two years. He wasn’t going to advance his real agenda through the Republican House anyway, and he needed to win reelection.

Now he’s won. The old Obama is back. He must not be underestimated. He has deftly leveraged his class-war-themed election victory (a) to secure a source of funding (albeit still small) for the bloated welfare state, (b) to carry out an admirably candid bit of income redistribution and (c) to fracture the one remaining institutional obstacle to the rest of his ideological agenda.

Not bad for two months’ work.

Read the rest – Return of the real Obama

Tags: ,

Comments

88 Responses to “The old Obama returns”

1. MikeA
    1 | January 4, 2013 3:07 pm

We are so screwed….

2 | January 4, 2013 3:14 pm

When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance becomes Duty.
    -Thomas Jefferson

3 | January 4, 2013 3:19 pm

we’re getting leveled alright…
    like Ray Lewis hitting the punter

4 | January 4, 2013 3:20 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance becomes Duty.
    -Thomas Jefferson

not enough, after all they have Micheal Moore on their side

5 | January 4, 2013 3:23 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance becomes Duty.
    -Thomas Jefferson

not enough, after all they have Micheal Moore on their side

Help me with this. Is Micheal Moore the return of the Blob or is he the Son of Blob?? Not really sure if I really want to know…

6 | January 4, 2013 3:25 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:
    When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance becomes Duty.
    -Thomas Jefferson
    not enough, after all they have Micheal Moore on their side

I think he gets so fat that he splits himself in two, like an amoeba

7 | January 4, 2013 3:27 pm

I really hate this bitch, so cavalier about the law and the process…
    two years ago she was the third most powerful person in the world, but to be honest, she should be institutionalized…

8. MikeA
    8 | January 4, 2013 3:35 pm

@ heysoos:

Well obviously she knows what is good for us losers so if we can’t figure it out, she will do it for us.

And they can raise the debt ceiling all they want. The market that they hate will deceide what that limit will be.

9. citizen_q
    9 | January 4, 2013 3:38 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

I thought he ate the blob.

10. AZfederalist
    10 | January 4, 2013 3:44 pm

Not sure if I agree with the premise. Citizens were behind higher rates, but only for “rich” people. They don’t want their rates to go up. Populism worked this time, but support for higher rates, either directly or by reducing deductions across the board does not have broad support.

11 | January 4, 2013 3:48 pm

Morsi: Boycott USA, Jews ‘Descendants of Apes and Pigs’

BO’s newest butt buddy…nice guy eh?…can you be judged by the friends you keep, or arm with Abrams and F-16′s?

12. 12 | January 4, 2013 3:49 pm

I always said Obama would be a formidible adversary. He is the enemy of the United States. Hi s goal is our destruction. He seeks to do this first by spending far beyond our means to pay and secondly by quashing the economy. Raising taxes will effectively kill any nacent recovery. That is why he is so insistant on raising them.

13 | January 4, 2013 3:53 pm

here it is…even the donk voters have to see this blatant deceit…
    well, maybe not

14. citizen_q
    14 | January 4, 2013 3:55 pm

I saw that article.

Did you see the one from last week where the mo-bro-hoods were telling egyptian Jews they expelled with nothing but the shirts on their backs to come back to egypt?

15 | January 4, 2013 3:57 pm

@ citizen_q:
    I did…was not sure what to make of it except empty stroking…what does Egypt do with state of the art armor?…invade Libya?

16 | January 4, 2013 3:59 pm

heysoos wrote:

Morsi: Boycott USA, Jews ‘Descendants of Apes and Pigs’

More of Obama’s Internationale Gun Running.

17. citizen_q
    17 | January 4, 2013 4:08 pm

I did…was not sure what to make of it except empty stroking

These kooks believe their own PR. I am sure they believe that everyone would be better off under islam. Even the descendants of apes and pigs //// as dhimmis.

heysoos wrote:

what does Egypt do with state of the art armor?…invade Libya?

They can’t feed themselves. I am waiting for the mo-bro-hoods to follow in the footsteps of the Taliban and start destroying the pyramids and other archaeological sites, thus destroying any lingering tourism. Who would want the place, so who would attack? My thought is they are for use against Israel or their own people.

18. 18 | January 4, 2013 4:14 pm

@ heysoos:

No comment from John McCain or Lindsey Graham.

19. 19 | January 4, 2013 4:15 pm

I always said Obama would be a formidible adversary

Aint that the truth!

20 | January 4, 2013 4:20 pm

Obama sucks big green algae

21 | January 4, 2013 4:21 pm

The currency? It is a changin’!

[*Sing it loud and in your clearest Bob Dylan impression*]

22. 22 | January 4, 2013 4:24 pm

I always said Obama would be a formidible adversary
    Aint that the truth!

And the power of the press. Even if you listen to conservative radio, for instance, your top of the hour news is always from one of those head up their ass agencies like ABC. No one, for instance, has pointed out that the income rich are the ones that got hit — Obama’s donors, like Buffett, the ASSET rich, were barely touched.

However, the middle class is about to find out just what this all means when they open their first paycheck of 2013 on January 15th and see that the payroll tax holiday is over and there are higher Medicare taxes and Obamacare taxes.

Happy New Year to all, by the way -- it’s been the week from hell here at work and I haven’t even had the chance for a wave-by!

23. eaglesoars
    23 | January 4, 2013 4:25 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

heh. As many of us here predicted, the Obamabots are getting their first paychecks and howling in their WTF? pain.

Folks who don’t love higher taxes to pay for higher government spending are getting a kick out of this Democratic Underground thread that begins by asking:

What happened that my SS withholdings in my paycheck just went up?

My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease will hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over $400,000.

Among the comments are:

I really can’t handle the decrease right now. It’s not like I am rolling in the money. Really felt like my taxes went up when I opened my paycheck and it was smaller.

Paycheck was smaller? Why, it’s almost like everyone’s taxes went up and the media forgot to mention it, so busy were they with political horserace coverage.

How Do You Like Your Smaller Paycheck?

24 | January 4, 2013 4:28 pm

citizen_q wrote:

I did…was not sure what to make of it except empty stroking
    heysoos wrote:
    what does Egypt do with state of the art armor?…invade Libya?

there is Libyan oil not that far across the border…they could snatch that…it’s doable

25. eaglesoars
    25 | January 4, 2013 4:28 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

A young mother called into Rush’s pgm today. They’re from Odessa Missouri and have 2 sets of twins, the older pair is only 3.

She was in tears. With the children, she has to stay home so they’re a single paycheck household. With the increase in SS taxes and healthcare deductions, they’re out $300/mo. They have to file Chap 7.

It was heartbreaking.

26. 26 | January 4, 2013 4:32 pm

@ eaglesoars:

It is like the op-ed where Susan Estrich was whining that her taxes were going up. She voted for Obama, and Obama ran saying he was going to raise taxes. What did people expect? The Republicans to save them? If they wanted that, they’d have voted Republican.

27. citizen_q
    27 | January 4, 2013 4:32 pm

@ heysoos:
    I had not thought about that.

I see 2 upsides if they were to do that.

Muzz killing muzz is a win for civilization.

If they were to become oil-ticks, maybe would stop paying them jizya.

28 | January 4, 2013 4:33 pm

MikeA wrote:

Pelosi is a maniac.

29 | January 4, 2013 4:34 pm

citizen_q wrote:

They’re already making noises about doing that.

30 | January 4, 2013 4:35 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

I already got my first paycheck today and it is $35 lighter then the last check I got in 2012.

31. eaglesoars
    31 | January 4, 2013 4:36 pm

That was hilarious. But there IS a difference. The woman who called into Rush was not a liberal -- they knew it was coming if Obama got re-elected. They just didn’t know how bad it would be.

32. 32 | January 4, 2013 4:47 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

hello and yes, the media still dominates.

33. 33 | January 4, 2013 4:48 pm

@ eaglesoars:

That’s what Rich Leftists do. They vote Democrat to feel better but hope Republican stop the Dems. That’s why I shed no tear for rich.

34. 34 | January 4, 2013 4:48 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

AZfederalist wrote:
    What happened that my SS withholdings in my paycheck just went up?
    Among the comments are:
    How Do You Like Your Smaller Paycheck?

I read that just a bit ago -- abso-flogging-lutely hilareous.

Elections have consequences, folks, just like not paying attention does. Morons.

35. 35 | January 4, 2013 4:48 pm

@ heysoos:

Libya would merge with Egypt under the Caliphate. It’s coming.

36. citizen_q
    36 | January 4, 2013 4:57 pm

Speranza wrote:

They’re already making noises about doing that.

Yes, I have heard.

On the one hand, I find Egyptology interesting.

On the other, I love it when an enemy shoots themselves in the foot. I will never ever visit egypt. I am happy to satisfy my curiosity in egyptian ancient history with the many many documentaries aired on cable. If they want to destroy the biggest and perhaps the only reason tourists would visit in the name of their barbarous religion, I could almost cheer them so I can enjoy watching the consequences.

37. 37 | January 4, 2013 5:01 pm

I’ve been dying to do this -- just for giggles…
    Are you and Speranza up for a three-way Sunday afternoon?

38 | January 4, 2013 5:02 pm

Speranza wrote:

citizen_q wrote:

They’re already making noises about doing that.

And their tourism industry is all but dead now. My bet is that they will try to grab the Libyan oil fields rather than pick a losing battle with Israel. Right now ‘talk’ is the only arrow in their quiver.

39. citizen_q
    39 | January 4, 2013 5:02 pm

If we were smart, or should I say interested in inhibiting the advance of islam rather than aid it, we would enact a strategy to leverage sectarian and tribal animosities. Especially on border areas.

40. 40 | January 4, 2013 5:06 pm

I had an interesting conversation with a client yesterday, as we scheduled our quarterly review, He has been a left of center voter for as long as I’ve known him. He expressed consternation with the fiscal cliff deal, and made it clear that he believed in the balanced approach nonsense being peddled by Obama during the campaign. Upset with the fact that the deal not only failed to address spending in any appreciable way, but actually managed to increase what is clearly out of control already, he demanded to know what I thought.

I told him, this is what you voted for, regardless of whether of not you realized it at the time. This is what Barack Obama wants. He never intended to address spending or in any way balance our budget. This is not some dolt I am talking about either, but a pretty sharp guy. Clearly, once again we have succeeded in getting a man elected with the electorate being almost entirely clueless as to what his intentions were.

41. AZfederalist
    41 | January 4, 2013 5:10 pm

@ Flyovercountry:

… And it’s pretty much guaranteed he will support the dems in 2014, having completely forgotten about this experience. That’s liberalism.

42. 42 | January 4, 2013 5:15 pm

@ Flyovercountry:

Your client might be interested in Obama’s response to Boehner when he advised “we’ll give you $800 million in new revenue, what do we get (meaning re spending cuts)?”

Obama responded -- “you get nothing.”

43 | January 4, 2013 5:23 pm

New revenue has always been spent on new programs or used to expand current ones. It has never been used to reduce debt or deficits. Giving the Government more money to waste will always make things worse.

44 | January 4, 2013 5:30 pm

They don’t see it as a waste. They see it as ringing out of this currency all that they can get. Optimizing their maxima

45 | January 4, 2013 5:31 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ Flyovercountry:
    Obama responded — “you get nothing.”

I still hold the belief that chances are excellent that BO will construct his own downfall…collectively these fools will try to grab too much and the shit will hit the fan…finicky voters will pounce and the slide will pick up steam….maybe wishful thinking, but audacity will get you exactly the opposite of what you reach for…sometimes

46 | January 4, 2013 5:34 pm

So since Obama’s pushing Hagel; who does he really have in mind after opposition is exhausted with this one just like Rice to Kerry?

47 | January 4, 2013 5:36 pm

I think the BO cabinet is irrelevant…lunacy is the glue that holds them together…at this point who cares?

48. 48 | January 4, 2013 5:36 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Yes, let’s have a chat.

49. 49 | January 4, 2013 5:40 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Samantha Powers.

50. 50 | January 4, 2013 5:41 pm

@ heysoos:

Oh he will -- after people realize just how much all his handouts to the low information voter class are costing them. They are already seeing that they have less to live on. Prices are going up on the necessities and utilities. But Obama’s been re-elected and he frankly could care less. I’m sure he’ll be raising taxes on the Hollywood elite and the asset rich donor base soon enough -- he could care less anymore if the country goes to pot or not.

HOWEVER….if in 2014 the House gets a veto-proof majority and the Senate goes back to the GOP, you may see him change his tune and dance, even though heaven knows the press will continue to protect him.

@ waldensianspirit:

That’s precisely what I was thinking as well.

51 | January 4, 2013 5:44 pm

might be that BO has the ‘suicide by cop’ syndrome…if he doesn’t get his ass kicked in the next four years, history will do it for him…he’s a repulsive antiAmerican punk

52 | January 4, 2013 6:02 pm

heysoos wrote:

But he redeems himself by being a profoundly self-centered
    narcassist.

53 | January 4, 2013 6:02 pm

my potato soup is a masterpiece…I should open a factory, I’d be rich and famous

54. 54 | January 4, 2013 6:06 pm

@ heysoos:

He no longer gives a crap. Sure, I’m sure he’d still love to remake the U.S. into a European socialist model, but frankly he’s never liked working and this job affords him endless rounds of golf, endless vacationing, and a media that still tries to portray him as some genius we can’t live without, all without him actually doing anything more than a one-man stage show and interviews every so often. {NB: I’m always amused by the “An Exclusive Interview with President Obama” herald every time he shows up on TV -- Exclusive? Puleeze -- he’s more a regular on TV than the guys on the Big Bang Theory).

In fact, I’m sure he doesn’t give two beans if the Democrats never get another President in office -- he’ll be alienating their donors (the “asset rich”) next. Oh, and don’t worry -- “rich will be redefined as $100,000 before the end of next year! He’s got his money, his guaranteed health care and “salary” for life, his Secret Service protection and a $20 million estate waiting for him in Hawaii when he leaves.

Like all Marxist elites, he believes that he is above the rules he demands for the middle class.

55. eaglesoars
    55 | January 4, 2013 6:06 pm

my potato soup is a masterpiece…I should open a factory, I’d be rich and famous

recipe please?

56 | January 4, 2013 6:10 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    yup, I think you’ve pinned it right there

57. 57 | January 4, 2013 6:12 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

my potato soup is a masterpiece…I should open a factory, I’d be rich and famous

recipe please?

Yes indeed -- we can include in the Blogmoc Superbowl Cookbook. Please send to blocmocfootball@gmail.com

58 | January 4, 2013 6:13 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    Rush Limbaugh read a post from the Democrat Underground.
    Seems that one of Obamas ardent supporters had a hissy fit
    that HIS taxes went up.

59. 59 | January 4, 2013 6:17 pm

Oh, that sucker went VIRAL this morning, and right wing sites have been pointing, laughing, and saying the words they’ve been longing to say since November 6, 2012:

DON’T BLAME ME -- I VOTED FOR ROMNEY!!!!

60. 60 | January 4, 2013 6:18 pm

Rodan -- is CW taking care of the playoff thread for Saturday and Sunday or are we splitting duty like we do during the season?

61 | January 4, 2013 6:20 pm

this is how I make potato soup…it’s so easy
    slice and dice a bunch of potatoes and boil them…toss the water
    next I add a lot milk and a pint of half and half, onions, celery, carrots, salt, pepper and celery salt…keep up the heat, but don’t let it burn…add at least one bar of butter (not margarine)and maybe a touch of hickory flavored spice…keep stirring, do not let it burn, so keep the heat low…lastly add in some ham or smoked sausage….keep stirring, then if you need some thickener, add some cheap potato flakes….keep stirring, fuss with it to get it just right and people will line up for your autograph and kiss your butt on Main street…and if you call my office with a donation, I’ll show you how to make prize winning chili

62. Calo
    62 | January 4, 2013 6:24 pm

I’m hungry now. :sad:

Time to go home and make some food.

63 | January 4, 2013 6:24 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    Carolina Girl wrote:

DON’T BLAME ME — I VOTED FOR ROMNEY!!!!

They wanted the other people taxed, you know that bad people.
    Wait until all of the ObamaCare taxes kick in.

64. 64 | January 4, 2013 6:27 pm

@ heysoos:

Gollum would hate you right about now….

65 | January 4, 2013 6:27 pm

Calo wrote:

I’m hungry now.
    Time to go home and make some food.

I rarely cook, but when I do, it’s lights out…easy stuff that everybody likes…my chili is the bomb, the hardest part is opening the cans

66 | January 4, 2013 6:30 pm

@ Macker:
    dude, how goes it?…hope all is well up in that area

67. 67 | January 4, 2013 6:31 pm

@ Macker:
    dude, how goes it?…hope all is well up in that area

It is Now! The ex has finally agreed to finalize the divorce! Attorney will go in on Monday and ask for a session in two or three weeks!

68 | January 4, 2013 6:33 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Macker:
    dude, how goes it?…hope all is well up in that area

good for you…I’ve been divorced three time…the tonnage removed will lift you up and create some space

69. 69 | January 4, 2013 6:34 pm

Oh hell, these low information ignorant libturds think somehow this is Bush’s fault.

Sorry, but this is all the work of your Sun King, his handmaiden Nancy and his jester Reid.

70. 70 | January 4, 2013 6:35 pm

@ heysoos:

I was not divorced -- I was annulled. Turns out ex-husband wasn’t finally divorced in New York before we married. Ooooops.

71. ornery elephant
    71 | January 4, 2013 6:36 pm

OT

Urban Infidel will be joining me tomorrow night, Saturday, at 11 p.m. EST for the first hour of my Blog Talk Radio Show. We will be discussing “Islamists Unleashed.”

Show link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/holger-awakens/2013/01/06/the-awakening--islamists-unleashed

72 | January 4, 2013 6:38 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    maybe, just maybe tho, voters are coming out of their daze…I’d give my left leg for something to believe or hope for

73. 73 | January 4, 2013 6:39 pm

@ ornery elephant:

Oh rats -- I’ll have to miss it -- away this week.
    Are you going to be a weekly show taking callers?

74 | January 4, 2013 6:40 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

Even if they have a lucid moment, they will still support Obama.

75 | January 4, 2013 6:40 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ heysoos:
    I was not divorced — I was annulled. Turns out ex-husband wasn’t finally divorced in New York before we married. Ooooops.

oh my, what a crazy situation…sounds like tv…
    life is crazy

76 | January 4, 2013 6:40 pm

Later Gators.

77. ornery elephant
    77 | January 4, 2013 6:42 pm

no problem Carolina Girl -- I’m on every Saturday night at that time and yep, take callers. If you want to catch tomorrow night’s show later, you can listen to Urban in archives after the show date -- just use the same link. :)

78 | January 4, 2013 6:57 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ heysoos:

Wow! Your ex was a bigamist.

79. 79 | January 4, 2013 7:40 pm

@ ornery elephant:

I most definitely will!!

80. 80 | January 4, 2013 7:41 pm

@ Speranza:

I checked with my lawyer and he advised that since it was not intentional, there would be no harm no foul. What was funny is that once the dust settled and he was “free and clear” so to speak, and he wanted to go to Lake Tahoe and get married I said “um….nah, I don’t wanna….”

81 | January 4, 2013 8:29 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ Speranza:

You dodged a bullet -- he sounds like an a-hole.

82 | January 4, 2013 8:30 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    If I had known you back then I would’ve stepped up to the plate. (Seriously).

83. eaglesoars
    83 | January 4, 2013 9:21 pm

heysoos wrote:

this is how I make potato soup

Thanks! sounds yummy! in my recipe folder as ‘Potato Soup by heysoos’ (the hickory touch sounds inspired)

84 | January 4, 2013 9:45 pm

@ 50 Carolina Girl: The GoP needs to lead with the natonal ad that the increase in price of milk is an obama tax on the poor. Hidden.

85. eaglesoars
    85 | January 4, 2013 10:01 pm

darkwords wrote:

milk prices are not going up

86 | January 4, 2013 10:04 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

darkwords wrote:

milk prices are not going up

Ammo prices are, though.

87. randian
    87 | January 4, 2013 11:07 pm

Obama’s plan to eliminate deductions is a farce. The cliff deal brought back exemption phaseouts and deduction phaseouts. The “rich” only get 20% of the value of their deductions and nothing for their personal exemptions. What’s left to eliminate?

Obama is lying when he talks about deductions only the rich get. There are no deductions that the rich are eligible for that the less rich are not.

88. 88 | January 6, 2013 6:14 am

waldensianspirit wrote:

Samantha Powers.

The worst of all IMO.

Calo wrote:
    I’m hungry now.
    Time to go home and make some food.

With mine, the problem is coping with the heartburn afterward!

this is how I make potato soup…it’s so easy
    slice and dice a bunch of potatoes and boil them…toss the water

I’ll have to try that sometime.