Obama’s New Year Surprise

by huckfunn ( 108 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Corruption, Cult of Obama, Debt, Democratic Party, Economy, government, Joe Biden, Misery Index, Politics, Progressives, Regulation, Socialism, taxation, unemployment at January 8th, 2013 - 5:00 pm

When many Obamunist voters got their first paychecks of the new year, they were shocked to find that that the Social Security withholding just “went up” and their checks are noticeably smaller. The truth is that the withholding didn’t actually go up. It was simply reinstated to the same rate that it was in 2009 when Obama declared a payroll deduction “holiday” which temporarily dropped the rate from 6.2% to 4.2%. So… the party’s over. Meet the new tax, same as the old tax, SUCKAS. That’s what they get for being low information voters. Obama baited the hook, MSM cast the line and the free stuff morons gobbled it up hook, line and sinker. Now that reality has taken a bite out of their paychecks, the Obamabots are not happy. Joseph Curl of The Washington Times visited a few lib blog sites and shares some of their lamentations:

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”

“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”

“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”

“My paycheck just went down. So did my wife’s. This hurts us. But everybody says it’s a good thing, so I guess we just suck it up and get used to it. I call it a tax increase on the middle class. I wonder what they call it. Somebody on this thread called it a ‘premium.’ Nope. It’s a tax, and it just went up.”

“Really, how am I ever supposed to pay off my student loans if my already small paycheck keeps getting smaller? Help a sister out, Obama,” wrote “Meet Virginia.”

“Nancy Thongkham” wrote “F***ing Obama! F*** you! This taking out more taxes s*** better f***ing help me out!! Very upset to see my paycheck less today!”

“_Alex™” sounded bummed. “Obama I did not vote for you so you can take away alot of money from my checks.” Christian Dixon seemed crestfallen. “I’m starting to regret voting for Obama.” But “Dave” got his dander up over the tax hike: “Obama is the biggest f***ing liar in the world. Why the f*** did I vote for him”?

WHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Read the entire article here. Image via The People’s Cube

Comments

108 Responses to “Obama’s New Year Surprise”

1. eaglesoars
    1 | January 8, 2013 5:10 pm

Why focus on low information voters?

Don’t forget Susan Estrich’s cri de coeur

I did not vote for Obama because I think I am paying too little in taxes.

WAAAAAAA

2. 2 | January 8, 2013 5:16 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Hey! Got your Christmas present today! Thanks! That is exactly what I need. I am going to enjoy them immensely. Thank you so much!

3 | January 8, 2013 5:25 pm

cows

4. 4 | January 8, 2013 5:26 pm

Of course, NO ONE on the left brought up the payroll tax holiday before the election. Nor did they dwell on the new Obamacare taxes. All of this designed to take effect after the election.

Meanwhile, the OBAMAFONE! crowd are blaming Bush. Low information voter doesn’t even come close.

5. 5 | January 8, 2013 5:26 pm

Heh, saw this tweet on another website:

I

hope they minted two of those trillion dollar coins, because Uncle Sam will look weird with just one over an eye at his funeral.

6 | January 8, 2013 5:27 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

I’m wondering…are these people edible?…is there a twofer in there?

7. 7 | January 8, 2013 5:29 pm

@ heysoos:

Well if your last name is Donner, maybe….

8. 8 | January 8, 2013 5:29 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

And no one seemed to grasp that the “Payroll Tax Holiday” removed the revenue stream for two Federal programs that are already effectively bankrupt. It truly boggles the mind.

9 | January 8, 2013 5:31 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ heysoos:
    Well if your last name is Donner, maybe….

yes, the Donner Party…it’s not political, it’s a reservation

10 | January 8, 2013 5:31 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

I’m wondering…are these people edible?…is there a twofer in there?

Not worth the risk of food poisoning to find out. ::barf::

11. 11 | January 8, 2013 5:32 pm

@ MacDuff:

Exactly, Mac – and at a time when the systems were becoming increasingly burdened via the retirement of the baby boomers and the use of SS disability to help the unemployed that had exhausted their benefits.

I’ve suspected that the payroll tax holiday was not only just another Bammy Clause moment, but would also be useful when it came time to try a 401K grab because they would say “the programs are in worse shape than we realized.”

12 | January 8, 2013 5:32 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    gives finger food a whole new meaning, yes?

13. eaglesoars
    13 | January 8, 2013 5:33 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Glad you like it – we really enjoy ours

14. 14 | January 8, 2013 5:33 pm

@ heysoos:

Yes indeed….
    Donner, party of four….uh, three…..uh, two…

15. 15 | January 8, 2013 5:34 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Shug – did you mean that for Fist?

16 | January 8, 2013 5:34 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    too funny…I’m drinking tho

17. eaglesoars
    17 | January 8, 2013 5:35 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ Carolina Girl:

Glad you like it — we really enjoy ours

Um, that was actually for @ #2 Iron Fist:

18 | January 8, 2013 5:35 pm

is Shug around?…I always liked that guy…whatever happened to the Shugster?

19 | January 8, 2013 5:37 pm

Another Nutty Professor exercising his First Amendment Right to sound like a complete idiot.
    Israeli secret agents engineered Newtown massacre, says prof from public university
    :roll:

20. 20 | January 8, 2013 5:38 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

Obama thrives on disunity and chaos, it’s been his hallmark from the beginning.

21 | January 8, 2013 5:39 pm

@ MacDuff:
    I’m certainly disunified…can I get a refund?

22 | January 8, 2013 5:40 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

Oh your 401k’s and probably your traditional IRA’s are in his cross hairs.

23 | January 8, 2013 5:43 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    gives finger food a whole new meaning, yes?

Does the name Ed Gein ring any bells?? :shock:

24 | January 8, 2013 5:45 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    gives finger food a whole new meaning, yes?

Does the name Ed Gein ring any bells??

that’s it…I’m never going back to Wisconsin, I don’t want to be eaten by depraved socialists

25. 25 | January 8, 2013 5:45 pm

@ MacDuff:
    I’m certainly disunified…can I get a refund?

Sorry, all sales are final, whether you bought that shit or not.

26. rain of lead
    26 | January 8, 2013 5:46 pm

Ot heh James okeefe just tweeted. He has some new vids hour opiate are the subject this time

27 | January 8, 2013 5:46 pm

MacDuff wrote:

@ MacDuff:
    I’m certainly disunified…can I get a refund?

Sorry, all sales are final, whether you bought that shit or not.

bummer…refunds are 70% of my outcome

28 | January 8, 2013 5:47 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzfMoyyDU9o

29. rain of lead
    29 | January 8, 2013 5:48 pm

@ rain of lead:
    ? I ment journalists are the subject this time

30 | January 8, 2013 5:49 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    gives finger food a whole new meaning, yes?

Does the name Ed Gein ring any bells??

That’s easy now days, all you have to do is stay out of Madison… :wink:

31 | January 8, 2013 5:51 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:
    @ Da_Beerfreak:
    gives finger food a whole new meaning, yes?
    Does the name Ed Gein ring any bells??

That’s easy now days, all you have to do is stay out of Madison…

my hobby is is milking cows…I’ll survive, but that’s a penalty

32. 32 | January 8, 2013 5:54 pm

@ Speranza:

Oh, I imagine if there were a Democrat majority in the House, they’d have been dismantled right after the election.

33. 33 | January 8, 2013 5:59 pm

@ rain of lead:

Or, as I like to call them, “jurinalists.”

34 | January 8, 2013 6:08 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Does the name Ed Gein ring any bells??

Students taking environmental degrees at the newly-formed Ed Gein University will be referred to as Gein-ecologists.

35. 35 | January 8, 2013 6:14 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

You really need to stop doing that as I sit down with my afternoon Starbucks, buzz. Those Mochas are expensive and really don’t look all that good on a monitor….

36. Buckeye Abroad
    36 | January 8, 2013 6:22 pm

@ Speranza:

Oh your 401k’s and probably your traditional IRA’s are in his cross hairs.

I think that is coming as well.

37. yenta-fada
    37 | January 8, 2013 6:22 pm

“Tucker speaks about a problem that has been slowly encroaching upon everyone in recent years and decades, an attempt by modern day bureaucracies to roll back civilization bit by bit. The basic philosophy informing this ‘death by regulation’ is chiliastic socialism, the Utopian mystical socialism that wants man to return to a state of nature in keeping with the idea of a Golden Age that according to myth preceded modern civilization and was allegedly vastly superior to it. Naturally there was no private property in this Golden Age. Experiments in Utopian socialism informed by the ‘divine inspiration’ of cult leaders were already attempted in certain regions in medieval Europe, and not surprisingly all of them failed spectacularly (as soon as the loot confiscated from non-believers ran out). Our modern-day version is less obvious, and for that more insidious. From taking phosphate out of dish-washing soap to banning the only coolants that actually work from air conditioners and freezers, bureaucrats are attempting to do away with the advances of civilization one bit at a time. The EU’s ban of incandescent light bulbs which have been replaced by energy savings lamps that are as ugly as they are poisonous is a prime example for the undemocratic nature of this rule by administrative law enacted by unaccountable bureaucrats.”

38 | January 8, 2013 6:23 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    :grin:

39 | January 8, 2013 6:24 pm

Buckeye Abroad wrote:

@ Speranza:

Oh your 401k’s and probably your traditional IRA’s are in his cross hairs.

I think that is coming as well.

Obama is going to glom onto all of the cash that he can get his hands on.

40. yenta-fada
    40 | January 8, 2013 6:24 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Here’s the longer article that talks about the million tiny miseries inflicted by government to destroy civilization.

41. eaglesoars
    41 | January 8, 2013 6:25 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Can we dig up Rousseau and hang him?

42. yenta-fada
    42 | January 8, 2013 6:29 pm

Speranza wrote:

Carolina Girl wrote:

Oh your 401k’s and probably your traditional IRA’s are in his cross hairs.

The metals guys have been saying this for a long time. Since 90% of Treasuries are already bought by the Government, they will force some kind of worthless Treasury note down the throats of savers. My opinion only, but the effectively zero interest rates are punishing savers already.

43. yenta-fada
    43 | January 8, 2013 6:30 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

Can we dig up Rousseau and hang him?

I’ve got a little list, and none of them would be missed.

44. yenta-fada
    44 | January 8, 2013 6:33 pm

While we toil, these are Zero and Mooche’s role models and BFF.

45. 45 | January 8, 2013 6:33 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Nice piece, thanks for the link. It’s so clear to many of us here, it’s frustrating that so many are obtuse…..the “Low Information Voter” is the harbinger of a new Dark Age.

46. 46 | January 8, 2013 6:36 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Absolutely, I don’t know why anyone hasn’t brought this to the fore already!

47. yenta-fada
    47 | January 8, 2013 6:36 pm

A little bit of background on how you buy politicians.

48. yenta-fada
    48 | January 8, 2013 6:37 pm

MacDuff wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:

Absolutely, I don’t know why anyone hasn’t brought this to the fore already!

It would be a great topic for flyovercountry if he’s interested.

49 | January 8, 2013 6:39 pm

MacDuff wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

it’s possible that we as a culture are being forced down the path where life and death actually have some meaning….such a novelty

50. yenta-fada
    50 | January 8, 2013 6:39 pm

MacDuff wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

Let’s just say that this is not a pleasant cocktail party topic. Nobody wants to hear it.

51. 51 | January 8, 2013 6:43 pm

heysoos wrote:

In a world of numbness, even pain has value.

52. eaglesoars
    52 | January 8, 2013 6:44 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

A little bit of background on how you buy politicians.

I wonder if Ulsterman has seen this…………..

53. yenta-fada
    53 | January 8, 2013 6:44 pm

Dinner gong.

54. yenta-fada
    54 | January 8, 2013 6:46 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:

A little bit of background on how you buy politicians.

I wonder if Ulsterman has seen this…………..

This is something that I’ve seen discussed in the comments at UM. I’m pretty sure it was a topic at some point. This is a good summary from a blogger.

55. Buckeye Abroad
    55 | January 8, 2013 6:46 pm

@ MacDuff:

Exploit them. Obtuseness can be unlearned after enough hard knocks. The insulation from consequences is what prolongs the suffering.

56. yenta-fada
    56 | January 8, 2013 6:47 pm

MacDuff wrote:

heysoos wrote:

In a world of numbness, even pain has value.

We aren’t nihilists here, despite the opinions of one commenter.

57. eaglesoars
    57 | January 8, 2013 6:47 pm

Hubby just called. He’s trying to get to Bethesda to pick up his car (he’s driving a loaner). Some moron is trying to jump from the Key Bridge so the cops have closed down everything and he’s trapped.

*sign*

58. 58 | January 8, 2013 6:48 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I’m reminded of the biblical passage (and I paraphrase) ‘there are none so blind as those who refuse to see’.

59. 59 | January 8, 2013 6:50 pm

@ yenta-fada:

I was saying on a thread this morning that I was enduring a low information voter in Casual Carpool this morning going on and on about every lie ever told by Odumbo and the Dems. I mean we’re talking weapons grade stupid. I wanted to jump out of the car as a distraction.

60. 60 | January 8, 2013 6:52 pm

@ MacDuff:

The new mantra from the Dems on deficit is that it’s all the Republican Congress’s fault because they okayed all the spending and now the bill’s come due.

Um….budget? Passed? No? Work off old budget and until they pass new one – which Reid won’t allow the Senate to vote on because then the truth about DemoRat spending comes out.

61. citizen_q
    61 | January 8, 2013 6:53 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    I can sympathize.

I am so glad that I work from home and don’t have to commute in the DC area traffic. My daily commute could be on average be anywhere from 2.5 to 4.5 hours, before I was allowed to telework.

62. AZfederalist
    62 | January 8, 2013 6:55 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

You’re not posting from the Key Bridge, are you? ;-)

63 | January 8, 2013 6:58 pm

Falls Church to Georgetown…2 hours?
    not for me

64. eaglesoars
    64 | January 8, 2013 7:00 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

I mean we’re talking weapons grade stupid.

I had my annual ‘ladies’ appt w/my doctor today. I thought she was on the liberal side – pretty much vegetarian, etc. As I waited for her in the exam room I noticed among the articles tacked to the bulletin board was one from American Thinker. About Benghazi. Why Obama let them Die. In her handwriting were notes about the gun running to AQ.

!!!!!!!!!

When we sat down I asked her if she was going to leave her practice – I knew she hates Obama care and really thought Romney would win and save us all. She said “As long as they don’t throw me in jail for not giving them my guns. Last gun show I loaded up on magazines”.

!!!!!!!!!

‘Cuz one of the things on my list to talk to her about was “If you think I’m going to answer any questions about weapons I own under the auspices of ‘risk factors’ as defined by Obamacare – don’t bother because I won’t answer”.

She took me off a med that’s produced only by one pharmaceutical company and put me on another that’s produced by several to increase chances of availability when the SHTF.

What a relief.

65. citizen_q
    65 | January 8, 2013 7:00 pm

Obama administration ends post-9/11 restrictions on Saudis entering U.S.

ABU DHABI — The United States, a decade after Al Qaida strikes in
    New York and Washington, has opened its doors to Saudi nationals.

Diplomats said the administration of President Barack Obama has removed
    most restrictions on the entry of Saudis to the United States. They said the
    percentage of visa approvals for Saudis has reached unprecedented levels.

“The United States aims to raise the number of visas that it issues
    annually, particularly to Saudi nationals, who represent an important
    group,” Joseph Hood, U.S. consul-general in the Saudi city of Dhahran, said.

Hood cited economic reasons for the easing of restrictions on Saudis. He
    said Saudi businessmen and students have been allowed to enter the United States in record numbers, with a 60 percent increase since 2010.

What could possibly go wrong?

66 | January 8, 2013 7:03 pm

have we banned box cutters yet?…or was that tweezers?

67. eaglesoars
    67 | January 8, 2013 7:04 pm

heysoos wrote:

Falls Church to Georgetown…2 hours?

We’re in Alexandria – normally it’s 15 mins to Geotwn. About 45 to Bethesda. He’s loyal to a car dealership there he’s patronized since before we meet – over 20 yrs.

68. Guggi
    68 | January 8, 2013 7:05 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

A conspiracy theorist

69 | January 8, 2013 7:06 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

heysoos wrote:
    Falls Church to Georgetown…2 hours?
    We’re in Alexandria — normally it’s 15 mins to Geotwn. About 45 to Bethesda. He’s loyal to a car dealership there he’s patronized since before we meet — over 20 yrs.

I was just observing as a tourist…in other words, you guys are insane

70. citizen_q
    70 | January 8, 2013 7:10 pm

@ heysoos:
    My commute was killing me. I was starting to put things in order to find a new job when they figured (I could have told they BTW) that we could do all of our work remotely, they could save a bundle on office space, and since we were all salaried, they could work us more hours if we weren’t stuck n bumper to bumper traffic several hours a day.

71. 71 | January 8, 2013 7:11 pm

@ AZfederalist:

Nah – I’d be screwing up the Bay Bridge commute instead. Sort of a one-woman “Act UP”

72. 72 | January 8, 2013 7:11 pm

@ citizen_q:

Yeah, I’m sure those 20 “students” from 12 years ago passed their visa tests with flying colors.

73. 73 | January 8, 2013 7:14 pm

@ Guggi:

I read that. What scared me even more at the source site were the comments – Mostly because that many almost criminally delusional people are being allowed to walk around, not only sans straightjackets but allowed access to computers.

74. citizen_q
    74 | January 8, 2013 7:14 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    If they were trying to destroy our country, what would they be doing differently?

75 | January 8, 2013 7:14 pm

@ heysoos:
    @ heysoos:
    I don’t mean that personally, but traffic inside the beltway is nuts…600k flashing taillights, in a mad rush to get there, makes me want to get out my rocket launcher and paste somebody

76. 76 | January 8, 2013 7:18 pm

Epic miscalculation and overreach on steroids?

Blowback may be a bitch on this one.

77 | January 8, 2013 7:18 pm

McCain May Be Working To Stab Us In The Back
    Whether the Semi-Automatic Weapons Ban Passes Depends on What Happens to the Senate Rules

78. citizen_q
    79 | January 8, 2013 7:21 pm

@ heysoos:
    Traffic is no walk in the park outside of the beltway.

I know people who commute from PA and West VA.

79. 80 | January 8, 2013 7:23 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

McCain might, but those Dem Senators from purple/red states that are facing re-election in 2014 aren’t going to vote for it. If they thought health care was bad – wait till the NRA members start attending their Town Halls.

81 | January 8, 2013 7:24 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

He’s been doing that for so long, I think most of have turned around to see him coming with the knife…

81. 82 | January 8, 2013 7:26 pm

@ Bumr50:

I hear McCain says this is his last term. Well God send the people of
    Arizona a better Senator.

82. eaglesoars
    83 | January 8, 2013 7:26 pm

heysoos wrote:

Yep. We’re self-employed and our office is in the house – we refinished the basement just for that and it’s very nice – kitchenette, sitting area w/TV for C-Span, etc. Once or twice a week Hubby will have to go to the Hill for a meeting but that’s rarely a rush-hour event –

Hubby used to have his office on New York Ave about 2 blocks from the White House – it was ok when he lived in Geotwn – but not from Northern Virginia. Now it’s pretty sane around here – except for the occasional nut case that wants to jump off a bridge.

84 | January 8, 2013 7:29 pm

@ heysoos:
    @ eaglesoars:
    I’m in Santa Rosa for the week. Rush hour traffic (AM and PM) wasn’t too bad. :mrgreen:

84. citizen_q
    85 | January 8, 2013 7:29 pm

Look around.

I think it is worth considering that the reason there have been no major jihad attacks is because we are committing suicide. We are destroying ourselves, and inviting the enemy in.

When the enemy is destroying themselves, why stop them?

A major attack would galvanize us against them, and be counter productive.

Patience is victory.

85. eaglesoars
    86 | January 8, 2013 7:29 pm

MacDuff wrote:

Epic miscalculation and overreach on steroids?

Blowback may be a bitch on this one.

Bloomberg keeps blaming gun crime in NYC on Virginia. We keep telling him to piss up a rope.

86. eaglesoars
    87 | January 8, 2013 7:32 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I’m in Santa Rosa for the week.

Is that Sonoma area? It’s beautiful………….

87. citizen_q
    88 | January 8, 2013 7:35 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Only a crazy person would blame it on the criminals who actually commit the crimes.

88. eaglesoars
    89 | January 8, 2013 7:36 pm

citizen_q wrote:

I know people who commute from PA and West VA.

But they’re taking the train, not driving, correct?

90 | January 8, 2013 7:36 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Is that Sonoma area? It’s beautiful………….

Santa Rosa, NM. About halfway between Amarillo and Albuquerque. It’s not the end of the earth, but if you stand on your tippytoes, you can see it from here.

90. AZfederalist
    91 | January 8, 2013 7:40 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

LOL.

91. AZfederalist
    92 | January 8, 2013 7:41 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

LOL. Carolina Girl wrote:

@ Guggi:

I read that. What scared me even more at the source site were the comments — Mostly because that many almost criminally delusional people are being allowed to walk around, not only sans straightjackets but allowed access to computers.

Oh, and they vote too.

92. citizen_q
    93 | January 8, 2013 7:41 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

citizen_q wrote:
    I know people who commute from PA and West VA.
    But they’re taking the train, not driving, correct?

No they car-pool, so they can take turns sleeping. At least the guys I know who communte down from PA. I am not sure about the one person I know who commutes from West VA. It is possible he takes the train.

I would think of them as I made my own way doing the Salmon Run up and down 270.

93. eaglesoars
    94 | January 8, 2013 7:41 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Santa Rosa, NM

OOPSIE!! I thought of Santa Rosa Calif because I’ve been there in a previous life……….

94. citizen_q
    95 | January 8, 2013 7:43 pm

@ huckfunn:
    I heard it’s so flat out that way you can see your wife leaving for 3 days.

96 | January 8, 2013 7:43 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Is that Sonoma area? It’s beautiful………….

Famous for its dog breeding, too; it’s the source for a quantity of Sonoma bitches…

97 | January 8, 2013 7:47 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ huckfunn:
    I heard it’s so flat out that way you can see your wife leaving for 3 days.

Actually, the the terrain is rolling hills. The flat parts are east.

97. eaglesoars
    98 | January 8, 2013 7:47 pm

citizen_q wrote:

I’ve never been on 270 when it didn’t absolutely, positively SUCK.

99 | January 8, 2013 7:48 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

You callin’ my hos bitches?

99. citizen_q
    100 | January 8, 2013 7:51 pm

@ huckfunn:
    I stand corrected!

:-)

100. citizen_q
    101 | January 8, 2013 7:52 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

I’ve never been on 270 when it didn’t absolutely, positively SUCK.

That is it’s charm. /

102 | January 8, 2013 7:52 pm

huckfunn wrote:

You callin’ my hos bitches?

Of course not; I don’t have their number.

102. 103 | January 8, 2013 7:58 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

763-BABE

103. 104 | January 8, 2013 7:59 pm

Dude’s got time for this? Hell, even I don’t have time for that BS.

105 | January 8, 2013 8:00 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Of course not; I don’t have their number.

:grin:

105. 106 | January 8, 2013 8:04 pm

New Thread

106. eaglesoars
    107 | January 8, 2013 8:08 pm

Well, NCIS is on – followed by NCIS Los Angeles – and I think I’ll try to catch Justified.

nite everyone, thanks for the company and good times!

108 | January 8, 2013 8:11 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Well, NCIS is on — followed by NCIS Los Angeles — and I think I’ll try to catch Justified.

nite everyone, thanks for the company and good times!

I hereby nominate Raylan Givens to be Attorney General.