First time visitor? Learn more.

Yoda’s In Da House

by Bunk X ( 182 Comments › )
Filed under Art, Entertainment, Humor, OOT, Open thread at January 11th, 2013 - 9:00 pm

Now I don’t know who Sophie Marceau is or why she should be embarrassed about a clothing failure (caused by pressure, gravity, lack of friction, and no static cling) when it seems she’s not shy about showing her stuff.

Honest, I don’t follow pop celebrities, but Ms. Marceau stood out. It appears that she’s a graceful dancer and that a lone hetero camaraman was the only one who noticed, while the rest of the coterie spoke in hushed whispers about how her left jolly was about to be shamelessly exploited on The Overnight Open Thread.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

182 Responses to “Yoda’s In Da House”
( jump to bottom )

  1. brookly red
    1 | January 11, 2013 9:19 pm

    / a new dance craze is born…


  2. Moe Katz
    2 | January 11, 2013 9:23 pm

    Queen Victoria wrote this about breastfeeding: “Oh! if those selfish men — who are the cause of all one’s misery, only knew what their poor slaves go through! What suffering — what humiliation to the delicate feelings of a poor woman, above all a young one — especially with those nasty doctors…Especially the horrors about that peculiarly indelicate nursing (which is far worse than all the other parts).”


  3. brookly red
    3 | January 11, 2013 9:23 pm

    it’s just a step to the left, and then a flash to the right, swirl your elbow round, and tuck your boob in tight, but it’s the pelvic thrust that really drives them insane. let’s do the time warp again.


  4. heysoos
    4 | January 11, 2013 9:35 pm

    I’m a nipple head


  5. brookly red
    5 | January 11, 2013 9:40 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    I’m a nipple head

    then answer the age old question… why do men have nipples?


  6. heysoos
    6 | January 11, 2013 9:42 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    I’m a nipple head

    then answer the age old question… why do men have nipples?

    to give a woman a sense of superiority


  7. brookly red
    7 | January 11, 2013 9:43 pm

    facepalm = the sound of one hand clapping…


  8. Mars
    8 | January 11, 2013 9:43 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    I’m a nipple head

    then answer the age old question… why do men have nipples?

    It actually has to do with your genetic profile while you are in the fetal stage. Just to be on the safe side your DNA files you as female until your genes have actually made a decision.

    (Drastic oversimplification of the real reason)


  9. heysoos
    9 | January 11, 2013 9:47 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    facepalm = the sound of one hand clapping…

    don’t hurt yourself CityBoy…open a can of snails and chill out


  10. brookly red
    10 | January 11, 2013 9:48 pm

    Mars wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    I’m a nipple head

    then answer the age old question… why do men have nipples?

    It actually has to do with your genetic profile while you are in the fetal stage. Just to be on the safe side your DNA files you as female until your genes have actually made a decision.

    (Drastic oversimplification of the real reason)

    kinda like dead people vote democrat till your next of kin make a decision


  11. brookly red
    11 | January 11, 2013 9:49 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    facepalm = the sound of one hand clapping…

    don’t hurt yourself CityBoy…open a can of snails and chill out

    canned snails? that is like instant grits… :)


  12. Mars
    12 | January 11, 2013 9:49 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Mars wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    I’m a nipple head
    then answer the age old question… why do men have nipples?
    It actually has to do with your genetic profile while you are in the fetal stage. Just to be on the safe side your DNA files you as female until your genes have actually made a decision.
    (Drastic oversimplification of the real reason)

    kinda like dead people vote democrat till your next of kin make a decision

    Close enough.


  13. eaglesoars
    13 | January 11, 2013 9:52 pm

    Oh, here we go again. Another bullcrap article about fracking putting methane in water. In the UK’s Daily Mail.

    Our water is FLAMMABLE! Family’s terror as tap water containing TWICE safe level of methane creates fireball in their bathroom as it’s set alight by a nearby candle

    ‘We’re putting our kids in the bathtub every night in this explodable water,’ Kline said.

    What a pantload. We used to steal Dad’s zippo and set the water from the kitchen taps on fire whenever we got bored. It’s normal around the coal regions in Penna. As for TWICE the level of what it was two months ago -- honey, the methane disapates. And there a lots of reasons why methane levels change. Notice the article doesn’t say how close the fracking operation is -- hust that it’s ‘near’. That could be 100 miles.


  14. heysoos
    14 | January 11, 2013 9:52 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    facepalm = the sound of one hand clapping…
    don’t hurt yourself CityBoy…open a can of snails and chill out

    canned snails? that is like instant grits…

    it came to me…I don’t know anything about snails, except you seem like the type to eat one


  15. rain of lead
    15 | January 11, 2013 9:53 pm

    @ heysoos:
    heysoos
    this is the friday night get drunk and hang out thread?
    a moonshine song from JB

    Gods own drunk


  16. brookly red
    16 | January 11, 2013 9:53 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    facepalm = the sound of one hand clapping…
    don’t hurt yourself CityBoy…open a can of snails and chill out

    canned snails? that is like instant grits…

    it came to me…I don’t know anything about snails, except you seem like the type to eat one

    same here you seem like an instant grits kinda guy


  17. brookly red
    17 | January 11, 2013 9:55 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    Oh, here we go again. Another bullcrap article about fracking putting methane in water. In the UK’s Daily Mail.

    methane in water = farting in the pool.


  18. heysoos
    18 | January 11, 2013 9:55 pm

    did you really eat a snail?…brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    facepalm = the sound of one hand clapping…
    don’t hurt yourself CityBoy…open a can of snails and chill out
    canned snails? that is like instant grits…
    it came to me…I don’t know anything about snails, except you seem like the type to eat one

    same here you seem like an instant grits kinda guy

    did you really eat a snail?…honestly, did you eat a friggin snail?


  19. heysoos
    19 | January 11, 2013 9:56 pm

    what sort of person eats snails?….
    threadworthy


  20. brookly red
    20 | January 11, 2013 9:59 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    did you really eat a snail?…brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    facepalm = the sound of one hand clapping…
    don’t hurt yourself CityBoy…open a can of snails and chill out
    canned snails? that is like instant grits…
    it came to me…I don’t know anything about snails, except you seem like the type to eat one

    same here you seem like an instant grits kinda guy

    did you really eat a snail?…honestly, did you eat a friggin snail?

    well I have had the French way in garlic & butter and found it over rated. (like most things French) The Chinese way in black bean sauce is better but nit something I go out of my way for.


  21. brookly red
    21 | January 11, 2013 10:01 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    what sort of person eats snails?….
    threadworthy

    what kind of persons eats horse balls… chicken gizzards… cows tongues? hell the POTUS eats dogs.


  22. heysoos
    22 | January 11, 2013 10:04 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    what sort of person eats snails?….
    threadworthy

    what kind of persons eats horse balls… chicken gizzards… cows tongues? hell the POTUS eats dogs.

    honest…I just can’t eat squid, octopus, snails, raw stuff, eyeballs, or Coco Puffs


  23. eaglesoars
    23 | January 11, 2013 10:07 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    I just can’t eat squid,

    Really? You can’t eat calimarri? It’s fabulous. But conch is even better.


  24. heysoos
    24 | January 11, 2013 10:08 pm

    I love cow liver and bird gizzards, but the thought of eating brains, penises, testicles and lungs makes me want to puke…raw eel?


  25. Calo
    25 | January 11, 2013 10:09 pm

    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.

    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.


  26. Mars
    26 | January 11, 2013 10:10 pm

    The only slightly oddball thing I can think of that I’ve eaten was probably beef cheek meat. A little sticky, but damn that has the richest beef flavor I’ve ever eaten.


  27. brookly red
    27 | January 11, 2013 10:10 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    what sort of person eats snails?….
    threadworthy

    what kind of persons eats horse balls… chicken gizzards… cows tongues? hell the POTUS eats dogs.

    honest…I just can’t eat squid, octopus, snails, raw stuff, eyeballs, or Coco Puffs

    but yet you want to be regarded as a tough guy… hahahah even the French eat snails. John the Baptist ate locust… but coco puffs… wtf is a coco puff?


  28. heysoos
    28 | January 11, 2013 10:10 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    I just can’t eat squid,
    Really? You can’t eat calimarri? It’s fabulous. But conch is even better.

    conch is delicious….maybe I need some hipster food therapy…I like scallops, fish, crab, all that…who the hell could eat an octopus? that’s crazy


  29. heysoos
    29 | January 11, 2013 10:13 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    what sort of person eats snails?….
    threadworthy
    what kind of persons eats horse balls… chicken gizzards… cows tongues? hell the POTUS eats dogs.
    honest…I just can’t eat squid, octopus, snails, raw stuff, eyeballs, or Coco Puffs

    but yet you want to be regarded as a tough guy… hahahah even the French eat snails. John the Baptist ate locust… but coco puffs… wtf is a coco puff?

    give me a potato and I’m good to go…I don’t need all this shit I can’t even spell


  30. rain of lead
    30 | January 11, 2013 10:14 pm

    all this strange food
    gimme a cheeseburger anytime


  31. brookly red
    31 | January 11, 2013 10:14 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    I love cow liver and bird gizzards, but the thought of eating brains, penises, testicles and lungs makes me want to puke…raw eel?

    eel is not eaten raw… and lungs are not bad especially if you hold their heart in you hand as you ea… I have never done bath salts and I want a lawyer now.


  32. Mars
    32 | January 11, 2013 10:15 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.

    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.


  33. brookly red
    33 | January 11, 2013 10:18 pm

    Mars wrote:

    Calo wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.

    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.

    at the end of the day pizza is God’s perfect food…


  34. heysoos
    34 | January 11, 2013 10:18 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    I love cow liver and bird gizzards, but the thought of eating brains, penises, testicles and lungs makes me want to puke…raw eel?

    eel is not eaten raw… and lungs are not bad especially if you hold their heart in you hand as you ea… I have never done bath salts and I want a lawyer now.

    I think you smoke an eel…in a pipe or whatever I don’t know and don’t want to…eels are like very long snails and only a cave man would eat one


  35. Calo
    35 | January 11, 2013 10:19 pm

    @ Mars:
    Excellent post you put up earlier today, Mars.

    I’m sorry I wasn’t around to comment on it in real time.


  36. heysoos
    36 | January 11, 2013 10:19 pm

    Mars wrote:

    Calo wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.

    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.

    hurl


  37. Prebanned
    37 | January 11, 2013 10:21 pm

    snails seemed tasteless.


  38. Mars
    38 | January 11, 2013 10:21 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ Mars:
    Excellent post you put up earlier today, Mars.
    I’m sorry I wasn’t around to comment on it in real time.

    Thank you.


  39. eaglesoars
    39 | January 11, 2013 10:21 pm

    Mars wrote:

    Calo wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.

    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.

    If they have the toughness of rubber bands, they’ve been overcooked. I’m not big on the batter fried stuff -- I like my conch and squid in a pasta sauce

    I’ve tried eels, octopus and sea urchin as sushi. Nope. Didn’t like it.

    I will not TOUCH offal.


  40. brookly red
    40 | January 11, 2013 10:21 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    Mars wrote:

    Calo wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.

    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.

    hurl

    I guess the oysters I just had would not be your thing.


  41. Calo
    41 | January 11, 2013 10:21 pm

    @ heysoos:
    Please bring an air sickness bag with you next time before you decide to hurl all over my shoes, please.


  42. rain of lead
    42 | January 11, 2013 10:22 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    offal is awful


  43. rain of lead
    43 | January 11, 2013 10:23 pm

    @ Calo:

    hands calo a napkin


  44. brookly red
    44 | January 11, 2013 10:23 pm

    SHRIMPS bottom dwelling shit eaters… yet no one objects?


  45. brookly red
    45 | January 11, 2013 10:24 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Please bring an air sickness bag with you next time before you decide to hurl all over my shoes, please.

    and those are nice shoes btw…


  46. heysoos
    46 | January 11, 2013 10:25 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    Mars wrote:
    Calo wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.
    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.
    hurl

    I guess the oysters I just had would not be your thing.

    have you ever noticed that col invention, fire?…and you’d eat my forearm if I offered it to you…get civilized amigo


  47. Calo
    47 | January 11, 2013 10:26 pm

    @ brookly red:
    Have you eveh tried crawfish?

    They don’t call them mud suckers for no reason.
    They are terribly gritty.


  48. brookly red
    48 | January 11, 2013 10:29 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    Mars wrote:
    Calo wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.
    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.
    hurl

    I guess the oysters I just had would not be your thing.

    have you ever noticed that col invention, fire?…and you’d eat my forearm if I offered it to you…get civilized amigo

    dont be such a wuss… fish eggs? caviar can you deal?


  49. brookly red
    49 | January 11, 2013 10:32 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    Have you eveh tried crawfish?

    They don’t call them mud suckers for no reason.
    They are terribly gritty.

    love em… Etouffee is OK but I like the dumplings/fritters better


  50. heysoos
    50 | January 11, 2013 10:32 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    Have you eveh tried crawfish?
    They don’t call them mud suckers for no reason.
    They are terribly gritty.

    we did some crawfish earlier..I was at a music festival and bought a five pound box with some others and I tell you I was scared to eat them…I’d eaten plenty of shelled crayfish but I’m not into tentacles and guts…but I followed along and tore into them pretending to know what I was doing and voila!…I got it, scooped, and shucked and sucked my way to Cajun manhood…I was really proud of myself, like an initiation


  51. Calo
    51 | January 11, 2013 10:34 pm

    @ heysoos:
    I suppose you like brisket as well. :sad:


  52. Prebanned
    52 | January 11, 2013 10:34 pm

    Deer heart is really tasty, as is deer liver, probably because it is fresh.


  53. eaglesoars
    53 | January 11, 2013 10:37 pm

    Prebanned wrote:

    Deer heart is really tasty, as is deer liver, probably because it is fresh.

    fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti is it?


  54. heysoos
    54 | January 11, 2013 10:37 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    Mars wrote:
    Calo wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.
    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.
    hurl
    I guess the oysters I just had would not be your thing.
    have you ever noticed that col invention, fire?…and you’d eat my forearm if I offered it to you…get civilized amigo

    dont be such a wuss… fish eggs? caviar can you deal?

    down in Jamaica…
    the rural folk catch a fish from the sea…they toss it into the coals and roast it whole til it blows up and splits apart…then the scoop out the guts and eat them, delicately strip every last molecule of flesh, scoop out the eyeballs, then split open the skull and eat the brains…all with a fine precision…it’s disgusting


  55. Calo
    55 | January 11, 2013 10:38 pm

    @ heysoos:
    No, that is an art.


  56. heysoos
    56 | January 11, 2013 10:38 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    I suppose you like brisket as well.

    I’ve eaten Texas style brisket that is every bit as good as tenderloin


  57. rain of lead
    57 | January 11, 2013 10:39 pm

    @ Calo:

    re nasty food
    george carlin had a bit about kids not eating certin things

    “how do you know you don’t like it if you’ve never tried it’
    I know I don’t like it and if I tried it, I would like it even less!”


  58. brookly red
    58 | January 11, 2013 10:40 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    Mars wrote:
    Calo wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.
    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.
    hurl
    I guess the oysters I just had would not be your thing.
    have you ever noticed that col invention, fire?…and you’d eat my forearm if I offered it to you…get civilized amigo

    dont be such a wuss… fish eggs? caviar can you deal?

    down in Jamaica…
    the rural folk catch a fish from the sea…they toss it into the coals and roast it whole til it blows up and splits apart…then the scoop out the guts and eat them, delicately strip every last molecule of flesh, scoop out the eyeballs, then split open the skull and eat the brains…all with a fine precision…it’s disgusting

    you prefer some guest worker from Nigeria cleans your chicken for you?


  59. brookly red
    59 | January 11, 2013 10:42 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ Calo:

    re nasty food
    george carlin had a bit about kids not eating certin things

    “how do you know you don’t like it if you’ve never tried it’
    I know I don’t like it and if I tried it, I would like it even less!”

    kinda what I say to gays…


  60. Prebanned
    60 | January 11, 2013 10:42 pm

    @ eaglesoars:
    heart is tender and tasty, I have never tried beef heart but I bet it is yummy.


  61. heysoos
    61 | January 11, 2013 10:42 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    No, that is an art.

    there are many people in this world that are concerned with little besides the next meal…Jamaica is like that and their poverty endears me to them in some way..I’ve eaten boiled roots of some kind more than once down there


  62. brookly red
    62 | January 11, 2013 10:43 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    I suppose you like brisket as well.

    I’ve eaten Texas style brisket that is every bit as good as tenderloin

    you do know that is tourists from Connecticut?


  63. Prebanned
    63 | January 11, 2013 10:46 pm

    @ brookly red:
    Trout eggs are yummy fried on the riverbank in an iron pot over a driftwood fire.


  64. heysoos
    64 | January 11, 2013 10:48 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    Calo wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    I suppose you like brisket as well.
    I’ve eaten Texas style brisket that is every bit as good as tenderloin

    you do know that is tourists from Connecticut?

    westerners became rich off dudes from the East…thanks and come back soon!


  65. Calo
    65 | January 11, 2013 10:49 pm

    @ heysoos:
    :lol:


  66. brookly red
    66 | January 11, 2013 10:49 pm

    Prebanned wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    Trout eggs are yummy fried on the riverbank in an iron pot over a driftwood fire.

    skippy… fish eggs is good eating. people love chicken eggs but gag at fish eggs? wtf?


  67. brookly red
    67 | January 11, 2013 10:51 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    Calo wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    I suppose you like brisket as well.
    I’ve eaten Texas style brisket that is every bit as good as tenderloin

    you do know that is tourists from Connecticut?

    westerners became rich off dudes from the East…thanks and come back soon!

    yeah but we make up for it by selling tourist’s kidneys.


  68. eaglesoars
    68 | January 11, 2013 10:51 pm

    Ok, now I’m hungry for sushi -- and everything is closed.


  69. heysoos
    69 | January 11, 2013 10:51 pm

    Prebanned wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    Trout eggs are yummy fried on the riverbank in an iron pot over a driftwood fire.

    we used to take a gutted little brook trout, skewer it in a sharp stick and roast them over a pinelog fire…a little salt and pepper…we were just kids and that was so cool, to feed yourself…very tasty too


  70. rain of lead
    70 | January 11, 2013 10:51 pm

    well
    the young lady is playing red dead redemption (a super violent shootem up western) and doing silly stuff to see if she can break the game

    how the hell she got the stagecoach stuck up in a tree i’ll never know


  71. eaglesoars
    71 | January 11, 2013 10:52 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    people love chicken eggs but gag at fish eggs? wtf?

    Different texture and they’re raw. I love ‘em but I understand why some people don’t. A lot of eating is mental. If you gave me a dish, didn’t tell me what it was, I loved it and THEN told me it was dog -- I’d be sick for a week.


  72. Calo
    72 | January 11, 2013 10:53 pm

    @ rain of lead:
    Hurricane?


  73. brookly red
    73 | January 11, 2013 10:53 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    Prebanned wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    Trout eggs are yummy fried on the riverbank in an iron pot over a driftwood fire.

    we used to take a gutted little brook trout, skewer it in a sharp stick and roast them over a pinelog fire…a little salt and pepper…we were just kids and that was so cool, to feed yourself…very tasty too

    so you don’t mind the eating just the gutting … sounds like a liberal to me.


  74. brookly red
    74 | January 11, 2013 10:54 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    people love chicken eggs but gag at fish eggs? wtf?

    Different texture and they’re raw. I love ‘em but I understand why some people don’t. A lot of eating is mental. If you gave me a dish, didn’t tell me what it was, I loved it and THEN told me it was dog — I’d be sick for a week.

    we have to pass it to see what’s in it.

    >Nancy Pelosie


  75. heysoos
    75 | January 11, 2013 10:55 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    Prebanned wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    Trout eggs are yummy fried on the riverbank in an iron pot over a driftwood fire.
    we used to take a gutted little brook trout, skewer it in a sharp stick and roast them over a pinelog fire…a little salt and pepper…we were just kids and that was so cool, to feed yourself…very tasty too

    so you don’t mind the eating just the gutting … sounds like a liberal to me.

    liberals eat dogs…not me


  76. rain of lead
    76 | January 11, 2013 10:58 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ rain of lead:
    Hurricane?

    nope she’s a psycho with the reins
    jeez
    now she’s trying to find a cliff to see if the game will let her drive off of it

    yep
    it will

    these are good traits to know for when she gets ready for a car


  77. Mars
    77 | January 11, 2013 11:00 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    well
    the young lady is playing red dead redemption (a super violent shootem up western) and doing silly stuff to see if she can break the game
    how the hell she got the stagecoach stuck up in a tree i’ll never know

    Making the coach fly is more fun.


  78. 78 | January 11, 2013 11:00 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    facepalm = the sound of one hand clapping…
    don’t hurt yourself CityBoy…open a can of snails and chill out
    canned snails? that is like instant grits…
    it came to me…I don’t know anything about snails, except you seem like the type to eat one

    same here you seem like an instant grits kinda guy

    Instant grits are an abomination unto the Lord.

    You can make real grits in the microwave without having to stir them more than a time or two. They never burn.

    heysoos wrote:

    what sort of person eats snails?….
    threadworthy

    I’ve tried ‘em. No big deal.

    brookly red wrote:

    eaglesoars wrote:
    Oh, here we go again. Another bullcrap article about fracking putting methane in water. In the UK’s Daily Mail.
    methane in water = farting in the pool.

    True.

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    I love cow liver and bird gizzards, but the thought of eating brains, penises, testicles and lungs makes me want to puke…raw eel?
    eel is not eaten raw… and lungs are not bad especially if you hold their heart in you hand as you ea… I have never done bath salts and I want a lawyer now.

    I think you smoke an eel…in a pipe or whatever I don’t know and don’t want to…eels are like very long snails and only a cave man would eat one

    My grandpa used to make them into stew. He was a coal miner, so I guess you could call him a cave man. He wouldn’t have minded.

    eaglesoars wrote:

    brookly red wrote:
    people love chicken eggs but gag at fish eggs? wtf?
    Different texture and they’re raw. I love ‘em but I understand why some people don’t. A lot of eating is mental. If you gave me a dish, didn’t tell me what it was, I loved it and THEN told me it was dog — I’d be sick for a week.

    Fish eggs are wonderful.

    I’m not eating a dog. That’s Obozo’s gig.


  79. eaglesoars
    79 | January 11, 2013 11:00 pm

    This should be a thread. Barry Rubin has a great piece on Obama, Brennan, Hegal and Kerry,

    The Four Horseman of the American Foreign Policy Apocolypse

    --They are all stupid people. Some friends said I shouldn’t write this because it is a subjective judgment and sounds mean-spirited. But honest, it’s true. Nobody would ever say that their predecessors—Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates, and David Petraeus—were not intelligent and accomplished. But these guys are simply not in that category. Smart people can make bad judgments; regular people with common sense often make bad judgments less often. But stupid, arrogant people with terrible ideas are a disaster.


  80. rain of lead
    80 | January 11, 2013 11:00 pm

    she should be a beta tester for a gaming co.
    more than anything she likes to goof around and see what sort of goofy shit she can do


  81. lobo91
    81 | January 11, 2013 11:01 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    Sounds like the way Kuwaitis drive.

    I saw a Mercedes suspended in power lines once.


  82. Mars
    82 | January 11, 2013 11:02 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    she should be a beta tester for a gaming co.
    more than anything she likes to goof around and see what sort of goofy shit she can do

    I still remember when my brother had his character just walking through town and a horse and wagon just suddenly started spinning and took off straight up into the air.


  83. 83 | January 11, 2013 11:02 pm

    @ 1389AD:

    What is a ‘grit’? Better question- why are there grits? :)


  84. eaglesoars
    84 | January 11, 2013 11:02 pm

    1389AD wrote:

    My grandpa used to make them into stew. He was a coal miner,

    Quick question. Did he live or was descended from family in Wales?


  85. Mars
    85 | January 11, 2013 11:03 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ rain of lead:
    Sounds like the way Kuwaitis drive.
    I saw a Mercedes suspended in power lines once.

    Saudis too. I came out of an underpass and they had a toyota pickup straight up and down against the side of the concrete.


  86. 86 | January 11, 2013 11:03 pm

    @ Mars:

    Stealth tornado?


  87. Calo
    87 | January 11, 2013 11:03 pm

    @ rain of lead:
    these are good traits to know for when she gets ready for a car

    Just you wait, your hair will start to turn white around the temples soon too.


  88. lobo91
    88 | January 11, 2013 11:04 pm

    @ 1389AD:

    You can make real grits in the microwave without having to stir them more than a time or two. They never burn.

    I managed to start a fire in my microwave a couple days ago.

    I’ve seen it happen on TV and stuff, but never in person before.


  89. heysoos
    89 | January 11, 2013 11:05 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    @ 1389AD:
    What is a ‘grit’? Better question- why are there grits?

    it’s a way to ingest corn…I love ‘southern cookin’ but I don’t get grits


  90. eaglesoars
    90 | January 11, 2013 11:05 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    What is a ‘grit’?

    ground corn kernals. Italians call it polenta


  91. lobo91
    91 | January 11, 2013 11:06 pm

    @ heysoos:

    Me neither.

    Never heard of them until I joined the Army.


  92. Calo
    92 | January 11, 2013 11:06 pm

    @ rain of lead:
    Hurricane Cow in a Tree


  93. Mars
    93 | January 11, 2013 11:06 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    @ Mars:
    Stealth tornado?

    Could have been.

    One of the fun things about Red Dead was the occasionally wonky physics engine.


  94. 94 | January 11, 2013 11:08 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    Calo wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    Have you eveh tried crawfish?
    They don’t call them mud suckers for no reason.
    They are terribly gritty.

    we did some crawfish earlier..I was at a music festival and bought a five pound box with some others and I tell you I was scared to eat them…I’d eaten plenty of shelled crayfish but I’m not into tentacles and guts…but I followed along and tore into them pretending to know what I was doing and voila!…I got it, scooped, and shucked and sucked my way to Cajun manhood…I was really proud of myself, like an initiation

    I eat crawdads.

    eaglesoars wrote:

    Mars wrote:

    Calo wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    Had calamari for dinner tonight.
    But I miss conch fritters that I ate growing up in Miami.
    Lightly peppered deep fried rubber bands with a slight fish taste. No thanks.

    If they have the toughness of rubber bands, they’ve been overcooked. I’m not big on the batter fried stuff — I like my conch and squid in a pasta sauce
    I’ve tried eels, octopus and sea urchin as sushi. Nope. Didn’t like it.
    I will not TOUCH offal.

    I won’t eat brains or nervous system meat. BSE and the like.


  95. lobo91
    95 | January 11, 2013 11:09 pm

    @ Mars:

    One of the fun things about Red Dead was the occasionally wonky physics engine.

    Maybe that explains Kuwait…


  96. eaglesoars
    96 | January 11, 2013 11:09 pm

    Hominey and grits

    w/butter, s&p. Love it.


  97. 97 | January 11, 2013 11:09 pm

    @ heysoos:
    @ eaglesoars:

    I tried them, once, when my HS band played the World’s Fair in Knoxville. Also tried okra.

    Thanks, but no.


  98. rain of lead
    98 | January 11, 2013 11:10 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ rain of lead:
    these are good traits to know for when she gets ready for a car

    Just you wait, your hair will start to turn white around the temples soon too.

    oh, that’s covered
    my beard is also thick with grey
    it’s ok though
    makes me look wise
    *snicker*


  99. eaglesoars
    99 | January 11, 2013 11:11 pm

    1389AD wrote:

    I won’t eat brains or nervous system meat. BSE and the like.

    Nor will I. But to be fair, the only cows infected in the U.S. were actually infected in Canada. And the only human case was a girl from the UK, where she contracted the illness.


  100. heysoos
    100 | January 11, 2013 11:12 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    @ eaglesoars:
    I tried them, once, when my HS band played the World’s Fair in Knoxville. Also tried okra.
    Thanks, but no.

    I get okra, grits not so much…
    but down south is all about grits, so I eat grits


  101. eaglesoars
    101 | January 11, 2013 11:13 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    I tried them, once, when my HS band played the World’s Fair in Knoxville. Also tried okra.
    Thanks, but no.

    The grits should be creamy w/that slight corn sweetness. If that’s not what you got, you was robbed.

    okra is another matter. If they’re not prepared properly, they will be slimy -- which nobody wants.


  102. Calo
    102 | January 11, 2013 11:14 pm

    @ heysoos:
    I’ve never tried grits and I abhor brisket.

    I suck as a good Southerner.


  103. heysoos
    103 | January 11, 2013 11:14 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    Calo wrote:

    @ rain of lead:
    these are good traits to know for when she gets ready for a car
    Just you wait, your hair will start to turn white around the temples soon too.

    oh, that’s covered
    my beard is also thick with grey
    it’s ok though
    makes me look wise
    *snicker*

    they say my beard makes me look like Kenny Rodgers…man, I really hate that


  104. 104 | January 11, 2013 11:14 pm

    @ heysoos:

    Gotta get to N’Awlen’s for some real Cajun food. We’ve got a couple places here that are pretty good, but they don’t have that great jazz playing!


  105. Calo
    105 | January 11, 2013 11:16 pm

    @ heysoos:
    Heh!


  106. 106 | January 11, 2013 11:16 pm

    @ Calo:

    Love brisket. I’m going to try a slow cooker version sometime. Maybe in the next couple weeks.


  107. heysoos
    107 | January 11, 2013 11:17 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    I’ve never tried grits and I abhor brisket.
    I suck as a good Southerner.

    I love it over there…I just can’t say enough about the Gulf region…
    but all of America is my turf, and every American is my brother or sister, wayward or not


  108. rain of lead
    108 | January 11, 2013 11:18 pm

    @ heysoos:

    is that pre-failed, bad plastic surgery or post fail kenny


  109. Calo
    109 | January 11, 2013 11:21 pm

    @ mfhorn:
    I have brisketophobia.


  110. heysoos
    110 | January 11, 2013 11:22 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Gotta get to N’Awlen’s for some real Cajun food. We’ve got a couple places here that are pretty good, but they don’t have that great jazz playing!

    I’m originally from the north…going down to Mardi Gras in the mid 70′s was an eye popper…I fell in love with the ‘south’…the NOLA Jazzfest is utterly mind boggling…I’ve done the entire gig more than once…it’s can be very expensive, but it’s a right of passage so to speak…I love New Orleans


  111. rain of lead
    111 | January 11, 2013 11:22 pm

    @ Calo:

    do you like cornbread?


  112. Calo
    112 | January 11, 2013 11:23 pm

    @ heysoos:
    You are not entertaing me tonight.

    Let’s talk TexMex food.


  113. 113 | January 11, 2013 11:25 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    mfhorn wrote:
    @ 1389AD:
    What is a ‘grit’? Better question- why are there grits?

    it’s a way to ingest corn…I love ‘southern cookin’ but I don’t get grits

    They are treated with alkali to enhance bioavailability of vitamin B3 in the corn.


  114. eaglesoars
    114 | January 11, 2013 11:25 pm

    Calo wrote:

    Let’s talk TexMex food.

    blech


  115. heysoos
    115 | January 11, 2013 11:26 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    is that pre-failed, bad plastic surgery or post fail kenny

    I have a good buddy up in Philly, wears a porkpie hat, fingerless gloves and reminds me of Rambo…he calls me Kenny all the time…pisses me off


  116. Calo
    116 | January 11, 2013 11:26 pm

    @ heysoos:
    Be careful.

    I just bookmarked that comment.


  117. heysoos
    117 | January 11, 2013 11:27 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    You are not entertaing me tonight.
    Let’s talk TexMex food.

    for whatever reason, I like cilantro…it tastes fresh


  118. CynicalConservative
    118 | January 11, 2013 11:28 pm

    @ Calo:
    I could post some NightWish…

    /galt


  119. heysoos
    119 | January 11, 2013 11:30 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    Calo wrote:
    Let’s talk TexMex food.
    blech

    you prefer a diet of turnips?…TexMex food is a gift


  120. eaglesoars
    120 | January 11, 2013 11:33 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    TexMex food is a gift

    boring

    Now MEXICAN cuisine -- with the mole, etc., -- is wonderful.


  121. CynicalConservative
    121 | January 11, 2013 11:33 pm

    @ heysoos:
    Yeah, fresh soap.

    /galt


  122. heysoos
    122 | January 11, 2013 11:34 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Be careful.
    I just bookmarked that comment.

    when you are a hick from Townville, and go rock in Philly, NYC, Baltimore/DC you’d better catch on quick or you won’t be invited back…over there you’re a pussy if you drink milk…I love it up there tho…fuckers are batshit nuts…live in Falls Church? are you insane?


  123. eaglesoars
    123 | January 11, 2013 11:40 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    live in Falls Church? are you insane?

    NO

    Compare the taxes.

    DC and MD are insane.


  124. heysoos
    124 | January 11, 2013 11:43 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    TexMex food is a gift
    boring
    Now MEXICAN cuisine — with the mole, etc., — is wonderful.

    there are very distinct differences between Mexican, New Mexican cuisine, and Texmex chow…google it, it’s pretty interesting


  125. heysoos
    125 | January 11, 2013 11:45 pm

    eaglesoars wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    live in Falls Church? are you insane?
    NO
    Compare the taxes.
    DC and MD are insane.

    my pal in Falls Church is a realestate broker…his property taxes are eyepopping


  126. Calo
    126 | January 11, 2013 11:49 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    there are very distinct differences between Mexican, New Mexican cuisine, and Texmex chow…google it, it’s pretty interesting

    EXACTLY!


  127. Calo
    127 | January 11, 2013 11:51 pm

    CynicalConservative wrote:

    @ Calo:
    I could post some NightWish…
    /galt


  128. heysoos
    128 | January 11, 2013 11:52 pm

    I love New Mexico…very laid back, the last refuge sort off…the difference between us and East Coast fairy people is profound…like another planet


  129. eaglesoars
    129 | January 11, 2013 11:55 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    his property taxes are eyepopping

    Yep. Try Montgomery Co. MD. Try DC. and property taxes aren’t the only taxes to take into consideration.

    The taxes in MD are so onerous that Virgina state gov’t has an entire agency with branch offices in various counties whose sole purpose is to search out businesses in MD and DC and show them how their businesses would be more profitable in Virginia because of the tax structure.

    We live in Alexandria VA. In Mont. Co. our tax burden would be about 30% higher.

    This is nothing new. I divorced in the late 80′s and when I was looking at areas to move to, the Virginia taxes were the deciding factor.

    DC has actually tried to impose taxes on people who work in the city but don’t live there -- 3 times by my count. Businesses went nuts -- all their employees would quit and there was no love for the idea of hiring from the local population, not known for it’s educational accomplishments or work ethic unless they worked for law firms, on the Hill, etc. It would have killed the restaurants, etc.


  130. CynicalConservative
    130 | January 11, 2013 11:57 pm

    @ Calo:
    What, you trying to kill me Calo?

    /galt


  131. Calo
    131 | January 11, 2013 11:57 pm

    @ heysoos:
    I laid back in your state a few summers ago.

    Had a great view of the Sandia Mountain Range from my hospital bed for a few days.

    But, the Mexican food I had out your way was fabulous, reminded me of Californian Mexican food which tastes nothing like TexMex.


  132. CynicalConservative
    132 | January 11, 2013 11:57 pm

    @ CynicalConservative:
    Crap that was painful.

    /galt


  133. heysoos
    133 | January 12, 2013 12:01 am

    @ eaglesoars:
    don’t get me wrong, I love visiting up there…but people are so hostile, honking at each other, in such a hurry to go nowhere…Reston, Tyson Corners, all that…it’s undignified by NM standards….too many Muslims too


  134. heysoos
    134 | January 12, 2013 12:03 am

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    I laid back in your state a few summers ago.
    Had a great view of the Sandia Mountain Range from my hospital bed for a few days.
    But, the Mexican food I had out your way was fabulous, reminded me of Californian Mexican food which tastes nothing like TexMex.

    New Mexicans know beans and chilies


  135. Calo
    135 | January 12, 2013 12:06 am

    @ CynicalConservative:
    Don’t impose Nightwish on me. :lol:

    Where is Mongoose tonight?


  136. eaglesoars
    136 | January 12, 2013 12:07 am

    heysoos wrote:

    there are very distinct differences between Mexican, New Mexican cuisine, and Texmex chow…google it, it’s pretty interesting

    I will! I’m fairly familiar w/Mex and Tex Mex but not at all with NM cuisine.


  137. rain of lead
    137 | January 12, 2013 12:08 am

    @ Calo:

    here is your angel


  138. heysoos
    138 | January 12, 2013 12:09 am

    power tios?…
    I suggest these guys
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c7d8BYJy8I


  139. lobo91
    139 | January 12, 2013 12:11 am

    These are the same folks who think they’re going to create a database of 300 million guns:

    Er, Mr. President? Some Of Our Buildings Are Missing…

    The U.S. Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) says the United States is missing several buildings it thought it had built in Afghanistan.

    John Sopko said on January 10 that he didn’t know where the buildings were or even if they were ever built.

    In his first public remarks since his July 2012 appointment by President Barack Obama, Sopko said corruption, inadequate planning, poor security, and the questionable sustainability of projects are among the challenges facing U.S. reconstruction efforts in Afghanistan.

    He said the United States risks wasting billions of dollars if the agencies charged with implementing new programs and constructing new facilities don’t answer basic questions about how they are carrying out their work.

    Sopko said Washington spends some $28 million per day on rebuilding and reconstruction efforts in Afghanistan


  140. eaglesoars
    140 | January 12, 2013 12:12 am

    heysoos wrote:

    too many Muslims too

    tell me about it. When I lived in Falls Church my condo was directly across the street from THAT mosque. The book Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington talks about Northern Virginia which the author dubbed ‘wahhabicorridor’ (which I took as my LGF nic for years)


  141. lobo91
    141 | January 12, 2013 12:12 am

    @ eaglesoars:

    I will! I’m fairly familiar w/Mex and Tex Mex but not at all with NM cuisine.

    Green chile stew should be a food group.


  142. rain of lead
    142 | January 12, 2013 12:13 am

    @ heysoos:

    just got paid today, obama left me a pocket full of change


  143. Calo
    143 | January 12, 2013 12:17 am

    @ rain of lead:
    Ah, that’s a beautiful tune, ROL.

    My kid is a C&W fan.
    Moved her from California too soon and tainted her with the Texas Two Step before she discovered rap.


  144. lobo91
    144 | January 12, 2013 12:18 am

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    just got paid today, obama left me a pocket full of change

    You’re doing better than I am, then.

    I deposited two checks I received for one of my classes last Thursday evening into an ATM. The machine ate them. No deposit. Wouldn’t give them back.

    Eight days later, still no deposit. The fourth person I talked to from the bank told me today that it’ll probably take another week.


  145. eaglesoars
    145 | January 12, 2013 12:18 am

    lobo91 wrote:

    Green chile stew should be a food group.

    I guess so! NM cuisine actually sounds quite yummy. What I’m seeing about texmex says it uses too much cheese and ground beef -- which I gather is rarely, if ever, seen in Mexico.


  146. Calo
    146 | January 12, 2013 12:18 am

    @ lobo91:
    Do you know there are creeps who post on this site that like brisket?

    WTF, is that constitutional?


  147. Calo
    147 | January 12, 2013 12:19 am

    @ lobo91:
    Smart phone/tablet, please.


  148. lobo91
    148 | January 12, 2013 12:20 am

    @ eaglesoars:

    I think the main ingredient in TexMex is Velveeta.


  149. eaglesoars
    149 | January 12, 2013 12:20 am

    lobo91 wrote:

    it’ll probably take another week.

    um, why?

    there are laws about that.


  150. lobo91
    150 | January 12, 2013 12:21 am

    Calo wrote:

    @ lobo91:
    Do you know there are creeps who post on this site that like brisket?
    WTF, is that constitutional?

    Brisket is real American food.


  151. eaglesoars
    151 | January 12, 2013 12:22 am

    Calo wrote:

    Do you know there are creeps who post on this site that like brisket?

    what’s the problem? I understand brisket to be a cut from the chest muscle.

    So…..? I don’t understand


  152. lobo91
    152 | January 12, 2013 12:22 am

    @ eaglesoars:

    Because they’re apparently incompetent?

    It’s USAA. I’ve been a member for 15 years and never had a problem before.

    This little adventure would have caused me to close all my accounts with them if they didn’t handle my homeonwer’s insurance, too.


  153. eaglesoars
    153 | January 12, 2013 12:24 am

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:

    I think the main ingredient in TexMex is Velveeta.

    Actually it’s cheddar. Which has never seen the southwest.

    btw I LOVE velveeta for some things..


  154. lobo91
    154 | January 12, 2013 12:26 am

    @ eaglesoars:

    btw I LOVE velveeta for some things..

    makes good bait


  155. Calo
    155 | January 12, 2013 12:26 am

    @ lobo91:
    No, it’s food that lurks around big cities dodging the Constitution while subjecting itself upon the Brownies?


  156. eaglesoars
    156 | January 12, 2013 12:26 am

    lobo91 wrote:

    It’s USAA

    Ok, not a ‘regular bank’. Not subject to the same regs.

    It appears they’re taking the float. I’m having a similar problem getting some money out of an investment acct I want to put into gold -- they’re stalling releasing the funds.

    Might get ugly


  157. eaglesoars
    157 | January 12, 2013 12:28 am

    lobo91 wrote:

    makes good bait

    And GREAT grilled cheese sandwiches. I like bologna too.

    yes, I AM white trash, why do you ask?


  158. lobo91
    158 | January 12, 2013 12:29 am

    @ eaglesoars:

    It’s a problem with the ATM. The checks apparently didn’t feed properly for some reason. According to their people, they’re still stuck inside the machine, which hasn’t been serviced yet.


  159. Calo
    159 | January 12, 2013 12:30 am

    @ eaglesoars:
    When your Mexican food is smothered in Velveeta, we will talk.

    Until then, I’ll be in NYC without my Constitution, wandering around.


  160. rain of lead
    160 | January 12, 2013 12:31 am

    @ Calo:

    and mumbling
    don’t forget mumbling


  161. lobo91
    161 | January 12, 2013 12:32 am

    @ Calo:

    Until then, I’ll be in NYC without my Constitution, wandering around.

    We determined earlier today that the Constitution doesn’t apply in NYC.

    I never could get an answer as to why, though. Just got called names.


  162. eaglesoars
    162 | January 12, 2013 12:34 am

    Calo wrote:

    When your Mexican food is smothered in Velveeta, we will talk.

    Well, true Mexican food would not be. TexMex may be -- it has too much cheese period -- and NM would not be.

    So tell me -- what’s the problem with brisket?

    You’re in NYC? Can you send some sushi my way? I’m jonesing…..


  163. lobo91
    163 | January 12, 2013 12:34 am

    Well, Leia and I have a gun show in the morning, so it’s getting to be that time.

    See you all tomorrow, assuming we survive the day.


  164. eaglesoars
    164 | January 12, 2013 12:35 am

    lobo91 wrote:

    According to their people, they’re still stuck inside the machine, which hasn’t been serviced yet.

    I have a bridge…………

    Is there an ‘out of order’ sign on the thing?


  165. rain of lead
    165 | January 12, 2013 12:36 am

    @ lobo91:

    funny
    the young lady and I do also
    but we are going to look and maybe shop a little


  166. Calo
    166 | January 12, 2013 12:47 am

    @ lobo91:
    Night, ankle biter.

    Good luck at the show this weekend.


  167. rain of lead
    167 | January 12, 2013 12:50 am

    @ Calo:

    hehe
    the young lady has been doing fractions in school and I think this is her new theme song

    MATH SUX!!


  168. AZfederalist
    168 | January 12, 2013 1:04 am

    heysoos wrote:

    mfhorn wrote:

    @ 1389AD:
    What is a ‘grit’? Better question- why are there grits?

    it’s a way to ingest corn…I love ‘southern cookin’ but I don’t get grits

    I like grits and I’m not originally from the south. Much better than oatmeal.


  169. Moe Katz
    169 | January 12, 2013 1:12 am

    @ lobo91:
    I didn’t know the Sheltie was a gun dog.


  170. eaglesoars
    170 | January 12, 2013 1:16 am

    More bullshit.

    Corn and wheat prices surged today. The immediate reason appeared to be the year-end USDA report, that showed supplies were lower than projected.

    But concurrent with that report was the release of the Commerce Department’s National Climate Assessment Development Advisory Committee National Climate Assessment survey.

    One of the findings: we can expect up to a century of drought.

    They know what the rainfall is going to be for the next 100 years, got it.


  171. AZfederalist
    171 | January 12, 2013 1:17 am

    heysoos wrote:

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    I laid back in your state a few summers ago.
    Had a great view of the Sandia Mountain Range from my hospital bed for a few days.
    But, the Mexican food I had out your way was fabulous, reminded me of Californian Mexican food which tastes nothing like TexMex.

    New Mexicans know beans and chilies

    There is a place in Truth or Consequences, Hot Peppers, up on the hill off the highway. Great Mexican food, chili rellanos are awesome. They use Hatch chilis.


  172. Calo
    172 | January 12, 2013 1:18 am

    @ rain of lead:
    :lol:

    My kid loves math, her accounting elective and dresses.

    Crap, Imma gonna fire her from being mine.
    She is a mutant.


  173. Calo
    173 | January 12, 2013 1:21 am

    @ Moe Katz:
    Fact, Leia goes where Lobo goes.

    Err, or where the peanut butter pretzels go.


  174. Moe Katz
    174 | January 12, 2013 1:25 am

    @ Calo:
    She sniffs out dangerous gun buyers at the show.


  175. Calo
    175 | January 12, 2013 1:31 am

    @ Moe Katz:
    Dogs can sniff out cancer.

    Still searching for a credible study on how canines sniff out the crazy vs regular folks.


  176. rain of lead
    176 | January 12, 2013 1:33 am

    on that note I am off to see the lizard as well
    yinz play nice


  177. Calo
    177 | January 12, 2013 1:36 am

    @ rain of lead:
    Nite Rain. Sleep well.
    It was nice to see mawcat here for a bit today.


  178. AZfederalist
    178 | January 12, 2013 1:40 am

    Night Rain


  179. AZfederalist
    179 | January 12, 2013 1:46 am

    … And I’m out for the night as well. Good night all


  180. Moe Katz
    180 | January 12, 2013 2:37 am

    Calo wrote:

    @ Moe Katz:
    Dogs can sniff out cancer.

    Interesting! I had no idea they could be so accurate.

    Night….


  181. 181 | January 12, 2013 5:13 am

    Saturday AM. Only going to put in a half-day at the office, and don’t have any other pressing duties, so no need to rush this morning. Don’t see anything really new out there to discuss, just more of the same. I see that LuckyGunner.com still has no .223/5.56 mm ammo in stock, and that 9 mm is severly depleated. Personally, I’d avoid that Military Ballistic Industries stuff -- I ordered 500 rounds of their stuff in .38 Special back when, and I was not happy with it. Failures to eject, misfires, and even failures to chamber, fer cripes’ sake. Your mileage may vary, but I’ll never buy it again.


  182. 182 | January 12, 2013 8:06 am

    I see that clicking on this one at YouTube now gets you a warning that it may be offensive…


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David