Contact your Representatives on gun control

by Iron Fist ( 8 Comments › )
Filed under Headlines at January 14th, 2013 - 8:15 am

Ruger makes it easy. I don’t see that contacting the President and Vice-President will be helpful, but your Congressmen and Senators could be a different thing.

Tags:

Comments

8 Responses to “Contact your Representatives on gun control”

1 | January 14, 2013 9:08 am

Remember to point out to them that gun ownership is as much a civil right as the right to free speech, to freedom of religion, the right to vote, the right against self-incrimination, etc.

2. gizbot7
    2 | January 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks for the link!! Although the site would not let me change the letter to indicate I am a potential gun owner I still filled it out and forwarded!! Freaking MD is turning into a state I no longer recognize — or like very much for that matter.

3 | January 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Done and it was pretty easy to do.

4 | January 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Not going to do anything that might get my name on a list of bitching gun owners. My rep is a worthless D’Rat and I’m not taking any chances…

5. brookly red
    5 | January 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

heh, I live in NYC…

6. 7 | January 14, 2013 9:02 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Remember to point out to them that gun ownership is as much a civil rightresponsibility as the right to free speech, to freedom of religion, the right to vote, the right against self-incrimination, etc.

When we allowed the government to do our job for us, they took control. Time to demand our rights back.

7. brookly red
    8 | January 14, 2013 9:04 pm

JeremyR wrote:

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

uuuuh why do you think they want to disarm us?