Let’s Ignore It! Grey Lady DERP!!!!

by coldwarrior ( 42 Comments › )
Filed under Uncategorized at January 14th, 2013 - 7:00 pm

If we ignore it, maybe no one will notice!

Ever wonder why most Americans either ignore or loath the NYT?Mostly ignore.

Click on this article

yeah, sorry, read it.

No mention of this.

Ok, Book of Mormon is huge in NYC, but Team America is huge in Flyover Country. DERP!

Comments

42 Responses to “Let’s Ignore It! Grey Lady DERP!!!!”

1 | January 14, 2013 7:39 pm

toilet paper…I saw it on the radio

2 | January 14, 2013 9:36 pm

derp.

3 | January 14, 2013 9:37 pm

dorian rock star sings:

httpsv//www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_9kvqsEcpo

4. AZfederalist
    4 | January 14, 2013 9:37 pm

I’ve got nothing.

5 | January 14, 2013 9:38 pm

6 | January 14, 2013 9:42 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

I’ve got nothing.

we knew that..but cheer up, it’s almost Easter

7 | January 14, 2013 9:45 pm

I ain’t got nuthin but the blues…

8 | January 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Obama has no self-control

9. Aussie Infidel
    9 | January 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Oh Canada !

httpv://www.pierremp.ca/budget/

10 | January 14, 2013 10:08 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Obama has no self-control

there is a very good chance this term will end in disaster…hold your breath and pass the ammo…he’s not invincible, he’s a punk

11 | January 14, 2013 10:13 pm

I jus don’t want to talk to them…
    Little Feat

12 | January 14, 2013 10:18 pm

heysoos wrote:

waldensianspirit wrote:
    Obama has no self-control

And there’s an even better chance that however it turns out, the MSM will tell everyone that he belongs on Mount Rushmore.

And if you disagree, you’re a racist.

13. Aussie Infidel
    13 | January 14, 2013 10:21 pm

@ heysoos:
    True but Obama’s supporters have a quasi-religious compact with O that will be impossible to break until they are seriously and adversely effected by the fiscal out fall of this administration. Obama’s welfare system will take the edge off that necessary suffering for quite some time before reality strikes. By then the resulting economy will be totally broken and Obama will have what he desires. The destruction of the Free market Economy in the US context. Rebuilding will take decades and within that period the US will most likely suffer yet other socialist administrations that will bed in the wreck that is the US economy.

What was once the freewheeling US Free market economy will be an abstraction in history books, probably written by ‘Progressive’ historians that will paint a very different picture than what actually transpired. The problem with the US is not the forces of the Progressive Left. The fault is with the quasi-progressive faction within the Republican party that allowed the Progressive left to get what they wanted for 50 years and white anted the freedoms enjoyed by the US in former eras. Even now the RINO left continues to undermine the right as the US slouches towards socialism of a benign form, that forces welfarism and restricts the market. These elites of the Republican Party are the true evil and the cause of what ails the US, because they have systematically undermined a viable alternative to Progressivism.

14 | January 14, 2013 10:21 pm

@ heysoos:

“Blind Coconut” Obama is giving me the blues.

15. Aussie Infidel
    15 | January 14, 2013 10:25 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Obama has no self-control

You underestimate Obama. He’s smarter than you give him credit for. He’s doing what he said he’d do. The Obama plan for a welfare dependant Progressive default setting of US economic theory continues apace.

16 | January 14, 2013 10:26 pm

The Osprey wrote:

@ heysoos:
    “Blind Coconut” Obama is giving me the blues.

I have the blues anyway…it’s in my genes

17 | January 14, 2013 10:29 pm

I’m not gonna sit around and worry what these assholes are gonna say or do…if the feds wanna fuck around, I’m ready for the big dustoff…til then I’m gonna rock, cop a buzz an appreciate what we had

18 | January 14, 2013 10:57 pm

some serious Texas blues…

19 | January 14, 2013 10:58 pm

20 | January 14, 2013 11:03 pm

When in doubt, make sh*t up:

Liberal Dem Rep. Jackie Speier: There’s A “Mass Killing Happening In This Country Every Single Day”…

Democratic California Rep. Jackie Speier said on CNN Monday that firearms are responsible for a “mass killing” every day in the United States. She revealed that the Obama administration is seriously considering implementing new gun control measures through executive orders.

“There is, in fact, a mass killing happening in this country every single day. Thirty-two people lose their lives every day,” Speier said. The congresswoman did not provide a source for that claim.

Speier was one of 12 House Democrats to meet with Vice President Joe Biden Monday morning as part of Biden’s inquiry into how to prevent future incidents of mass gun violence. No Republicans attended the meeting.

21 | January 14, 2013 11:19 pm

You would think liberals with all their sense of being morally equivalent would want citizens to be as armed at the government or government to be as armed as the citizens. liberals are fair aren’t they?

22 | January 14, 2013 11:20 pm

@ 20 lobo91: high fructose corn sugar kills more than 32 people every days. Farmers raise the stuff. Let’s outlaw corn farms. /same logic she is using.

23 | January 14, 2013 11:22 pm

darkwords wrote:

Liberals don’t really believe in equality, though. They believe that they’re part of the ruling class, and that the rest of us are their inferiors.

Disarming us is a way to keep it that way.

24 | January 14, 2013 11:23 pm

darkwords wrote:

Planned Parenthood killed nearly 1,000 a day last year.

And we subsidize them.

25 | January 14, 2013 11:45 pm

26 | January 14, 2013 11:59 pm

@ 24 lobo91:
    Some politician needs needs to bring it up on national TV. Equate them. Liberals love that sort of stuff.

27. 27 | January 15, 2013 12:00 am

Aussie Infidel wrote:

Oh Canada !
    httpv://www.pierremp.ca/budget/

28. 29 | January 15, 2013 12:19 am

Jeeze, some dads will do anything to make their little princesses happy on their birthdays… Even going so far as to hire fugly old clowns… :razz:

29. yenta-fada
    30 | January 15, 2013 12:56 am

A teacher goes around her class asking each of the kids what do they need at home. ?
    Joey says, “A computer.
    The teacher replies, “That would be very useful.”

Jimmy says, “A new lawn mower,” & gets a similar response.

Little Johnny pops up & says, “At my house we don’t need nothin’!”

The teacher asks him to think again carefully, as everybody needs something.

Little Johnny replies, “No, I’m sure. When Obama was re-elected, I remember my dad saying, ‘Well, that’s the last f…ing thing we needed.’”

30. yenta-fada
  31. Calo
    32 | January 15, 2013 1:13 am

I don’t remember my little Princess getting a birthday song from you.

32. 33 | January 15, 2013 1:16 am

Calo wrote:

I don’t remember my little Princess getting a birthday song from you.

Hmmm, let me check, perhaps it’s on back order… :razz:

33. 34 | January 15, 2013 1:18 am

doriangrey wrote:

Calo wrote:
    I don’t remember my little Princess getting a birthday song from you.

Hmmm, let me check, perhaps it’s on back order…

Hmmm, that’s really strange, I can’t seem to find the invoice for it… :shock:

34. Calo
    35 | January 15, 2013 1:24 am

Check your twitter feed before I delete my tweet.

35. 36 | January 15, 2013 1:31 am

Calo wrote:

Check your twitter feed before I delete my tweet.

ROTFLMAO… Yea… Somebody needs to remind Calo of the Definition of “Rock Star“… :shock: Ya might not actually want ME talking to your Princess… :twisted:

36. Guggi
    37 | January 15, 2013 2:09 am

This was then

“I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me,” said Feinstein.”

and this is now

“Feinstein said she’s going to hold off, for now, but vowed she would eventually push the issue. ‘I’ll pick the time and the place, no question about that,’ she told Stahl.”

Who is taking advantage of a tragedy to advance their own personal agenda ?

37. 38 | January 15, 2013 5:33 am

Good Morning! Been dragging my lately. I blame the Solstice blahs. Anyway, catching up on my post processing and posting pictures again.

39 | January 15, 2013 5:45 am

Aussie Infidel wrote:

No I don’t underestimate. Just observing a weakness that could be exploited. Obama has no self-control

39. 40 | January 15, 2013 6:21 am

@ Guggi:

That is the way the gun controllers are. We’ve had the debate on gun control in this country. The gun controllers lost. The Dems lost the House and Senate the last time they pushed gun control. People have been voting with their wallets. The people who are panic buying guns right now aren’t buying them to turn them in. What Feinstien and the lot want is for the emotion of the moment to override people’s logical minds and carry the day for them. They’ve been waiting for something like Sandy Hook to push their agenda. It doesn’t look like they are going to get what they want out of it this time, but they will chip away at our rights every way that they can. Their ultimate goal is confiscation, and Andrew Cuomo was actually honest about.

41 | January 15, 2013 6:41 am

today is the day to make a choice…
    patriot or felon?
    like in the movies

41. Guggi
    42 | January 15, 2013 6:45 am

but they will chip away at our rights every way that they can.

Yea and that is the scary part. Since “human rights” are on the top of every “concerned” politician our (Europe) civil rights have been cut year after year.