The JFK family does not believe in the lone gunman theory

by Speranza ( 200 Comments › )
Filed under Assassinations, History at January 17th, 2013 - 8:00 pm

In my opinion they  still hope that it was a crazed right winger rather than in the  words of Jackie Kennedy Onassis:

In the hours following Kennedy’s assassination, aides assumed a right-wing radical was responsible. When Robert Kennedy informed Jacqueline about Lee Harvey Oswald’s leftist background, she felt sick. “He didn’t even have the satisfaction of being killed for civil rights,” she said. “It’s – it had to be some silly little communist.” Eventually, the Warren Commission found no direct connection between Kennedy’s assassination and the city’s “general atmosphere of hate.”

Michael Gerson “Small man, terrible act

The dream of the Left (see, Bloomberg, Michael) or Johnson, Charles F.)  is that a white, Christian, tea partier man would be the one to plant a car bomb in Times Square, not a Pakistani Muslim immigrant

DALLAS (AP) — Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is convinced that a lone gunman wasn’t solely responsible for the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, and said his father believed the Warren Commission report was a “shoddy piece of craftsmanship.”

Kennedy and his sister, Rory, spoke about their family Friday night while being interviewed in front of an audience by Charlie Rose at the Winspear Opera House in Dallas. The event comes as a year of observances begins for the 50th anniversary of the president’s death.

[.......]

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said his father spent a year trying to come to grips with his brother’s death, reading the work of Greek philosophers, Catholic scholars, Henry David Thoreau, poets and others “trying to figure out kind of the existential implications of why a just God would allow injustice to happen of the magnitude he was seeing.”

He said his father thought the Warren Commission, which concluded Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing the president, was a “shoddy piece of craftsmanship.” He said that he, too, questioned the report.

“The evidence at this point I think is very, very convincing that it was not a lone gunman,” he said, but he didn’t say what he believed may have happened.

Rose asked if he believed his father, the U.S. attorney general at the time of his brother’s death, felt “some sense of guilt because he thought there might have been a link between his very aggressive efforts against organized crime.”

Kennedy replied: “I think that’s true. He talked about that. He publicly supported the Warren Commission report but privately he was dismissive of it.”

He said his father had investigators do research into the assassination and found that phone records of Oswald and nightclub owner Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald two days after the president’s assassination, “were like an inventory” of mafia leaders the government had been investigating.

He said his father, later elected U.S. senator in New York, was “fairly convinced” that others were involved.

[.......]
Rory Kennedy, a documentary filmmaker whose recent film “Ethel” looks at the life of her mother, also focused on the happier memories. She said she and her siblings grew up in a culture where it was important to give back.

“In all of the tragedy and challenge, when you try to make sense of it and understand it, it’s very difficult to fully make sense of it,” she said. “But I do feel that in everything that I’ve experienced that has been difficult and that has been hard and that has been loss, that I’ve gained something in it.”

“We were kind of lucky because we lost our members of our family when they were involved in a great endeavor,” her brother added. “And that endeavor is to make this country live up to her ideals.”

Read the rest – RFK children speak about JFK assassination

Tags: ,

Comments

200 Responses to “The JFK family does not believe in the lone gunman theory”

1 | January 17, 2013 8:12 pm

It was the TEA party…..

2 | January 17, 2013 8:15 pm

so what?…JFK was a prima dona way over his head…nice hair tho…the King Of AmIdol…sorta like Elvis

3. brookly red
    3 | January 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

It was the TEA party…..

no it was Bush and his darn time machine

4 | January 17, 2013 8:17 pm

don’t even consider running for POTUS til you get your teeth fixed

5 | January 17, 2013 8:18 pm

I don’t give a shit what any Kennedy has to say…those people are repulsive

6 | January 17, 2013 8:22 pm

If Oswald was working alone, why did the feds seal the files for 75 years?

7 | January 17, 2013 8:25 pm

It wasn’t a “lone gunman”—it was a loan gunman. Did the Russians loan Oswald to the Mob, or did the Mob loan Oswald to the Russians?

8. brookly red
    8 | January 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Re: The dream of the Left (see, Bloomberg, Michael) or Johnson, Charles F.) is that a white, Christian, tea partier man would be the one to plant a car bomb in Times Square, not a Pakistani Muslim immigrant

and that is why they are delusional, while a tea party-er is one for love of country and would never do such a thing, the above mentioned are so self absorbed that they would wish harm upon others just to further their own interests.

9 | January 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Oswald could not hit the barn from the inside…he was some fall guy or whatever…who knows…I think the mob took down JFK and his brother

10 | January 17, 2013 8:26 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    exactly

11. brookly red
    11 | January 17, 2013 8:31 pm

heysoos wrote:

re: his brother. (Wiki) Sirhan is an Arab Christian who was born in Jerusalem and who strongly opposed Israel. In 1989, he told David Frost, “My only connection with Robert Kennedy was his sole support of Israel and his deliberate attempt to send those 50 bombers to Israel to obviously do harm to the Palestinians.” Some scholars believe that the assassination was the first major incident of political violence in the United States stemming from the Arab–Israeli conflict in the Middle East.[2]

12 | January 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Frankly, at this point I don’t give a damn who killed JFK. Obsession over his shooting is part of that “Baby Boom—loss of innocence” crap that I’ve been hearing for decades.

I’m part of the Baby Boom, and I wish my generation would shut the fuck up about what special snowflakes we are.

13 | January 17, 2013 8:32 pm

brookly red wrote:

I’m no scholar, but I’d agree.

14. brookly red
    14 | January 17, 2013 8:34 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

brookly red wrote:

I’m no scholar, but I’d agree.

well at least our current president does not have to fear that anyone would hate him for his support of Israel

15 | January 17, 2013 8:38 pm

brookly red wrote:

Hey, he supports Israel so much that he knows what’s good for it even better than its own elected Prime Minister…

16. brookly red
    16 | January 17, 2013 8:39 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

brookly red wrote:

I’m no scholar, but I’d agree.

After his arrest, Sirhan said, “I can explain it. I did it for my country.”[16]

17. brookly red
    17 | January 17, 2013 8:41 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

brookly red wrote:

kinda like he knows what’s good for me better than my own doctor.

18 | January 17, 2013 8:41 pm

@ brookly red:

Speaking of Obama’s support for Israel, Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, serves on the board of a Soros-funded group that advocates a nuclear-free world:

The Ploughshares Fund has a long history of anti-war advocacy and is a partner of the Marxist-oriented Institute for Policy Studies, which has urged the defunding of the Pentagon and massive decreases in U.S. defense capabilities, including slashing the American nuclear arsenal to 292 deployed weapons.

The Poughshares Fund has also partnered with a who’s who of the radical left, including Code Pink, the pro-Palestinian J Street, United for Peace & Justice, the U.S. Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation and the Demos progressive group, where Obama’s former green jobs czar, Van Jones, serves on the board.

A primary Ploughshares donor is the Tides Foundation, a money tunnel in which leftist donors provide funds to finance other radical groups. Tides is itself funded by Soros.

Another grantee of Tides is Adbusters magazine, which is reported to have come up with the Occupy Wall Street idea after Arab Spring protests toppled governments in Egypt, Libya and Tunisia.

Kerry and his wife also support Tides, IIRC.

19. brookly red
    19 | January 17, 2013 8:44 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Kerry and his wife also support Tides, IIRC.

Satan rules on Earth, same as always.

20. 20 | January 17, 2013 8:54 pm

If Oswald was working alone, why did the feds seal the files for 75 years?

Many credible people suspect LBJ was behind it. It’s no secret LBJ and JFK hated each others guts. LBJ was powerful in Texas and Kennedy got killed there.

Coincidence, you be the judge.

21. 21 | January 17, 2013 8:55 pm

@ brookly red:

It was related to the ARab-Israeli conflict, but it was not related to the Islamic Jihad. Sirhan Sirhan was a Marxist of Christian origins.

22. unclassifiable
    22 | January 17, 2013 8:57 pm

My maternal grandfather always thought LBJ was behind all of it.

I was very young at the time and never inquired why he thought that.

Maybe because it happened in Texas.

I don’t know.

23 | January 17, 2013 8:59 pm

the mob hit JFK, case closed

24 | January 17, 2013 9:00 pm

There was an extremely popular off-Broadway play at the time, called MacBird!, which was a re-telling of MacBeth with precisely that plot; that LBJ as “MacBird” had conspired to kill JFK. Ran for some time.

Can you imagine such a play being done today about Obama? Say, about his shadowy antecedents, or Fast & Furious, or Benghazi? I can’t; I don’t think it would be able to get the funding to be staged, and I’d bet that there would be a move to shut it down.

25 | January 17, 2013 9:02 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:
    Kerry and his wife also support Tides, IIRC.
    Satan rules on Earth, same as always.

your Satan doesn’t rule me…he’s a cartoon character, a Sunday morning cartoon

26 | January 17, 2013 9:02 pm

there was something associated withn the JFK assasination that never
    added up to me.
    Jack Ruby, a mobbed up strip club owner was so morally outraged
    that he assasinated Oswald?
    WTF?

27. 27 | January 17, 2013 9:03 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

The DHS would shut it down and arrest the people for terrorism.

28. brookly red
    28 | January 17, 2013 9:03 pm

@ brookly red:

as I stated, well quoted actually but it was still Pro Palestinian/Anti Israel and it would serve the lefties well to remember this little piece of history.

29. 29 | January 17, 2013 9:04 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

My maternal grandfather always thought LBJ was behind all of it.
    I was very young at the time and never inquired why he thought that.
    Maybe because it happened in Texas.
    I don’t know.

That’s what My Grandpa thought. JFK was Conservative and opposed more government expansion. LBJ wanted to finish the New Deal aka Great Society. JFK was in the way. LBJ hated Catholics also.

30. 30 | January 17, 2013 9:04 pm

@ brookly red:

No question you are right.

31. brookly red
    31 | January 17, 2013 9:04 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

The DHS would shut it down and arrest the people for terrorism.

and send them to FEMA camps…

32 | January 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Some info about MacBird!

33. 33 | January 17, 2013 9:06 pm

label them “Racist.”

34 | January 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

It was the TEA party…..

following the orders of Dick Cheney.

35. brookly red
    35 | January 17, 2013 9:08 pm

@ brookly red:

No question you are right.

I have made many a lefty GASP when I remind them a Pali killed RFK…

36 | January 17, 2013 9:09 pm

@ brookly red:
    No question you are right.

I have made many a lefty GASP when I remind them a Pali killed RFK…

obviously you hang out with some pretty stupid people

37 | January 17, 2013 9:09 pm

there was something associated withn the JFK assasination that never
    added up to me.
    Jack Ruby, a mobbed up strip club owner was so morally outraged
    that he assasinated Oswald?
    WTF?

I agree. That was just too convenient… :wink:

38. unclassifiable
    38 | January 17, 2013 9:12 pm

That’s the classic dead men tell no tales.

Of course it’s a little faulty since no one killed Ruby so you just don’t know.

Honestly Oswald could have done it but it was a heck of a series of good shots.

Apart from that if this was a government conspiracy it would explain closing the files for so long.

I am not really all together broke up about it as much as I was when I was a kid and even then, looking back, JFKs political image was mostly myth.

Robert Kennedy actually had more gravitas in that regard. Hell you could probably say that for Richard Nixon also.

39 | January 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Hoover probably offed RFK

40. brookly red
    40 | January 17, 2013 9:12 pm

@ brookly red:
    No question you are right.

I have made many a lefty GASP when I remind them a Pali killed RFK…

obviously you hang out with some pretty stupid people

I live in NYC if my neighbors were smart do you think I would be hanging out here? :)

41 | January 17, 2013 9:12 pm

He’s in NYC, it can’t be helped… :roll:

42. 42 | January 17, 2013 9:13 pm

@ brookly red:

it stuns their worldview doesn’t it?

43 | January 17, 2013 9:13 pm

@ brookly red:
    I’m good with that…just pulling you chain

44. 44 | January 17, 2013 9:14 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Plus Ruby had ties to LBJ.

45 | January 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

there was something associated withn the JFK assasination that never
    added up to me.
    Jack Ruby, a mobbed up strip club owner was so morally outraged
    that he assasinated Oswald?
    WTF?

I agree. That was just too convenient…

Way too convenient.

46. brookly red
    46 | January 17, 2013 9:16 pm

@ brookly red:

it stuns their worldview doesn’t it?

well that is the beauty of it… their world ends at the Hudson river.

47 | January 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Coincidence, you be the judge.

In discussing the JFK killing we have often in pursuit of insane conspiracy theories overlooked who Lee Harvey Oswald was. James Piereson’s book Camelot and the Cultural Revolution demolishes all the conspiracy theories. Lee Harvey Oswald did it and he was not the type of guy to act in concert with anyone else.

48 | January 17, 2013 9:17 pm

the double Kennedy murders (thank goodness) has mob written all over them…they fucked with the wrong people…they were Kennedy’s and assumed themselves invincable…they fucked around and got whacked…I don’t see ant mystery to it…back in those days, you could do a POTUS and escape…that’s what happened, end of story

49 | January 17, 2013 9:18 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

That’s the classic dead men tell no tales.

Of course it’s a little faulty since no one killed Ruby so you just don’t know.

Honestly Oswald could have done it but it was a heck of a series of good shots.

Ruby did die of lung cancer before his appeal.
    I’m not sure what happened, but the Warren Commission
    didn’t ring true.

50. brookly red
    50 | January 17, 2013 9:18 pm

funny how many commies are loaners… juss sayin

51. unclassifiable
    51 | January 17, 2013 9:19 pm

@ unclassifiable:

The real reason they probably closed all the files was probably because Jack and Robert had a lot of personal dirt.

Either way, the commission recommended it and LBJ signed off on it.

52 | January 17, 2013 9:20 pm

@ brookly red:
    No question you are right.
    I have made many a lefty GASP when I remind them a Pali killed RFK…
    obviously you hang out with some pretty stupid people

When Sirhan Sirhan was arrested he was announced as a Jordanian immigrant (from the West Bank).
    Debbie Schlussel referred to him as an Islamic terrorist even though he was a Christian. Sirhan was an Arab Nationalist.

53 | January 17, 2013 9:20 pm

@ heysoos:
    “Thank goodness”? come on man.

54 | January 17, 2013 9:21 pm

if Lee Oswald shot anybody, it was an accident…he was just up there banging away and got lucky…the pink mist came from somewhere else…it’s pretty obvious

55 | January 17, 2013 9:21 pm

funny how many commies are loaners… juss sayin

Read up on Oswald, even O’Reilly’s book Killing Kennedy does a good job of telling his story and background.

56 | January 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Oh come on.

57 | January 17, 2013 9:22 pm

In D.C. they leak like a sieve, nobody can keep a secret not even what they had for lunch.

58 | January 17, 2013 9:22 pm

@ heysoos:
    “Thank goodness”? come on man.

the Kennedy’s are toxic…they lived in another world where power and violence mix nicely

59 | January 17, 2013 9:23 pm

heysoos wrote:

and 9/11 was an inside job.

60. unclassifiable
    60 | January 17, 2013 9:23 pm

You know The One could unseal those files with an EO.

61 | January 17, 2013 9:24 pm

@ brookly red:
    it stuns their worldview doesn’t it?

well that is the beauty of it… their world ends at the Hudson river.

There was a famous cover of the New Yorker which had a drawing of that.

62. brookly red
    62 | January 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Speranza wrote:

the secret is who paid for it :)

63. brookly red
    63 | January 17, 2013 9:24 pm

@ brookly red:
    it stuns their worldview doesn’t it?

well that is the beauty of it… their world ends at the Hudson river.

There was a famous cover of the New Yorker which had a drawing of that.

yes I am aware…

64 | January 17, 2013 9:25 pm

RFK, Jr. is a particularly obnoxious fellow. A girl friend of mine in the early 1980′s sat next to him during the New York Bar exam (no it was not to be a mixologist) but a lawyer.

65 | January 17, 2013 9:25 pm

@ heysoos:
    “Thank goodness”? come on man.

You don’t have to like them politically, but two men were shot dead.

66. brookly red
    66 | January 17, 2013 9:25 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

You know The One could unseal those files with an EO.

commie kills dem. president? some how I don’t see that happening

67. 67 | January 17, 2013 9:25 pm

@ Speranza:

Many people suspect LBJ, he benefited from JFK’s death.

LBJ ordered troops into Dominican Republic in 1965 and called the Constitutional Nationalists fighting the Progressive Junta, Communists. He lied to the American people and I lost relatives as a result. That is why I can see him doing this. I had relatives killed because of that asshole.

If he can lie about this, what’s to rule out him having JFK killed?

68 | January 17, 2013 9:26 pm

@ brookly red:
    it stuns their worldview doesn’t it?
    well that is the beauty of it… their world ends at the Hudson river.

There was a famous cover of the New Yorker which had a drawing of that.

yes I am aware…

But the people here did not.

69. 69 | January 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Speranza wrote:

He’s really a nasty guy. He’s one of those Environmental nut jobs.

70. brookly red
    70 | January 17, 2013 9:27 pm

You don’t have to like them politically, but two men were shot dead.

and the result was the “great society” which is why we are so phuced up today…

71. 71 | January 17, 2013 9:27 pm

@ Speranza:

What year was that? I think I have seen it on TV or in pictures.

72 | January 17, 2013 9:27 pm

heysoos wrote:

and 9/11 was an inside job.

the 9/11 loose ends have been pretty much sewn up…the Kennedy thing will live on in mystery…ask yourself, who can kill a president, his AG and why?…the Soviets would never have been so brazen, their intel and cover up talents where notoriously stupid…the mob specializes in buying and selling people…they could have done it and I think they did…both of them

73. brookly red
    73 | January 17, 2013 9:28 pm

@ brookly red:
    it stuns their worldview doesn’t it?
    well that is the beauty of it… their world ends at the Hudson river.

There was a famous cover of the New Yorker which had a drawing of that.

yes I am aware…

But the people here did not.

you said it was famous?

74 | January 17, 2013 9:28 pm

@ Speranza:
    Many people suspect LBJ, he benefited from JFK’s death.
    If he can lie about this, what’s to rule out him having JFK killed?

Because he could never get away with it. We are talking about Washington D.C. where there are no secrets and offing the POTUS is not the same as taking out a Banana Republic dictator. The Left wanted JFK to be a martyr for civil rights, instead a Marxist killed him and they cannot accept that.

75. 75 | January 17, 2013 9:28 pm

@ brookly red:

JFK had NOTHING to do with the Great Society. It was that KKK scumbag LBJ.

76 | January 17, 2013 9:28 pm

LBJ was the worst.

77 | January 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Juan Williams v. David Limbaugh (whom I prefer to his brother Rush) coming up on Hannity. That should be interesting.

78 | January 17, 2013 9:29 pm

@ heysoos:
    “Thank goodness”? come on man.

You don’t have to like them politically, but two men were shot dead.

so was Billy the Kid…but I don’t get emotionally involved

79 | January 17, 2013 9:30 pm

@ brookly red:
    JFK had NOTHING to do with the Great Society. It was that KKK scumbag LBJ.

I think his point was that was how LBJ became president and was able to get it passed.

80 | January 17, 2013 9:30 pm

brookly red wrote:

You don’t have to like them politically, but two men were shot dead.

and the result was the “great society” which is why we are so phuced up today…

Wrong President, that was LBJ not JFK. JFK was as Theodore White referred to him as “an enlightened Tory”.

81. 81 | January 17, 2013 9:31 pm

@ Speranza:

the POTUS is not the same as taking out a Banana Republic dictator.

LBJ sent US troops to support a Leftist Regime against people fighting for Freedom. He lied to the American people. I lost relatives because of that act.

Oswald definitely pulled the trigger. I find it odd that he went to Russia and just came back. You would think there would be scrutiny during the Coldwar period.

82 | January 17, 2013 9:31 pm

@ brookly red:
    it stuns their worldview doesn’t it?
    well that is the beauty of it… their world ends at the Hudson river.
    There was a famous cover of the New Yorker which had a drawing of that.
    yes I am aware…
    But the people here did not.

you said it was famous?

To New Yorkers it is.

83 | January 17, 2013 9:31 pm

brookly red wrote:

You don’t have to like them politically, but two men were shot dead.

and the result was the “great society” which is why we are so phuced up today…

That is where the War on the Middle Class began.
    LBJ started it with the Great Society & Obama is trying to complete it.

84 | January 17, 2013 9:32 pm

He was interviewed by the FBI. He also tried to kill General Walker in April 1963 using the same rifle he killed JFK with.

85. brookly red
    85 | January 17, 2013 9:32 pm

@ Speranza:

Many people suspect LBJ, he benefited from JFK’s death.

If he can lie about this, what’s to rule out him having JFK killed?

well see that is the problem, the lies… now how the phuc did O get that SS number anyhow? That is why I liked Rudy… “well if you jumped the turnstile what else did you do?”

86. 86 | January 17, 2013 9:32 pm

OK, then I misread it then. But yes, LBJ manipulated JFK’s death. We are still living the consequences of the Great Society.

87. 87 | January 17, 2013 9:33 pm

@ Speranza:

They should not have left him back in.

88 | January 17, 2013 9:34 pm

@ Speranza:
    They should not have left him back in.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda. We should never have let those Saudi pilot students into America too.

89. brookly red
    89 | January 17, 2013 9:34 pm

@ brookly red:

JFK had NOTHING to do with the Great Society. It was that KKK scumbag LBJ.

well yes JKKs death had everything to do with it… if he didn’t die LBJ would have never been.

90 | January 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Juan Williams playing the race card on the gun issue. Surprised?

91 | January 17, 2013 9:35 pm

RFK seemed to have some affinity for the poor, I’ll give him that…but there is no doubt in my mind that that Hoover could easily have orchestrated his death

92 | January 17, 2013 9:35 pm

@ heysoos:
    “Thank goodness”? come on man.

You don’t have to like them politically, but two men were shot dead.

so was Billy the Kid…but I don’t get emotionally involved

Odious comparison, but ok we’re not going to agree.

93 | January 17, 2013 9:36 pm

@ Speranza:
    They should not have left him back in.

They shouldn’t have let Obama back in after his adventures in Pakistan, either.

Hindsight is 20/20

94 | January 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Speranza wrote:

Juan Williams playing the race card on the gun issue. Surprised?

Just heard that. All race all of the time.

95. brookly red
    95 | January 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Speranza wrote:

Juan Williams playing the race card on the gun issue. Surprised?

if it is racist to register a voter it is racist to register a gun… so says brookly.

96. yenta-fada
    96 | January 17, 2013 9:38 pm

I’m burnt out on conspiracy theories.

97 | January 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Speranza wrote:
    Juan Williams playing the race card on the gun issue. Surprised?

Just heard that. All race all of the time.

Juan Williams used to be a lot better and more interesting before he became a full time Obot.

98 | January 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Speranza wrote:
    Juan Williams playing the race card on the gun issue. Surprised?
    Just heard that. All race all of the time.

You play the hand you’re dealt.

In his case, he only has one card.

99 | January 17, 2013 9:38 pm

@ heysoos:
    “Thank goodness”? come on man.
    You don’t have to like them politically, but two men were shot dead.
    so was Billy the Kid…but I don’t get emotionally involved

Odious comparison, but ok we’re not going to agree.

two men shot dead when I was pretty young…I don’t give a damn about the Kennedy’s, it’s history…I speak bad about them because I think they were scum

100. unclassifiable
    100 | January 17, 2013 9:38 pm

@ brookly red:

I have a little fantasy that sometime after the inauguration of a new President, someone from the CIA or the DOD comes over and shows him a few things:

The sealed Kennedy assassination files

The alien stuff at Area 51

The missing 18 minutes from the Watergate tapes

The CIA files on J. Edgar Hoover

The FBI files on Roosevelt

And every time the new President says OOOOOOOOKAAAAAY and re-authorizes keeping them secret.

101 | January 17, 2013 9:38 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I’m burnt out on conspiracy theories.

The vast majority of which are pure nonsense.

102. yenta-fada
    102 | January 17, 2013 9:38 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I’m burnt out on conspiracy theories.

I’m burnt out on skin color too.

103. yenta-fada
    103 | January 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Speranza wrote:
    Juan Williams playing the race card on the gun issue. Surprised?
    Just heard that. All race all of the time.
    You play the hand you’re dealt.
    In his case, he only has one card.

What you said doesn’t hurt my brain like the other stuff. :-)

104 | January 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Speranza wrote:
    Juan Williams playing the race card on the gun issue. Surprised?

Just heard that. All race all of the time.

He forgot who his friends are. NPR dumped him & FNC gave him
    more work..

105 | January 17, 2013 9:42 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    I’m burnt out on conspiracy theories.
    I’m burnt out on skin color too.

heh..true enough
    according to my tally I’m a racist, a child hater, a Nazi and a traitor

106 | January 17, 2013 9:42 pm

@ unclassifiable:

I think they already covered that idea in National Treasure: Book of Secrets

107. brookly red
    107 | January 17, 2013 9:42 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

The sealed Kennedy assassination files

The alien stuff at Area 51

The missing 18 minutes from the Watergate tapes

The CIA files on J. Edgar Hoover

The FBI files on Roosevelt

LOL no doubt the files on fast and furious, Benghazi and Moochelle’s shopping sprees will also be closed soon.

108 | January 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

109 | January 17, 2013 9:44 pm

He forgot who his friends are. NPR dumped him & FNC gave him
    more work.

Ain’t that the truth.

110 | January 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

That’s why they keep him around, though.

111 | January 17, 2013 9:44 pm

@ heysoos:
    The kennedys were murdered, nothing to celebrate.

112. unclassifiable
    112 | January 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Never saw it. Hmmm. Oh well like I said, it’s a fantasy.

113 | January 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

He used to have a certain dignity to him and I respected him.

114 | January 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

That’s why they keep him around, though.

Probably.It gives them another point of view.

115. brookly red
    115 | January 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

well race mongering is every light weight’s dream to become a heavy weight (like steroids) I mean no one heard of Jackson or Sharpton till they started doping…

116 | January 17, 2013 9:46 pm

let’s see…
    mom was a pinkish white,
    dad was a brownish brown…
    so…wait…let me get my paint chips…
    this race color thing is important…
    okay, where was I, brown…white…OMG! is that yellow in there?

117 | January 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Speranza wrote:

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

He used to have a certain dignity to him and I respected him.

I did too, but he is not the honest man that he was.

118. brookly red
    118 | January 17, 2013 9:47 pm

brookly red wrote:

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

PS Chuckie there is still hope for you… oh no your white. sorry my bad.

119 | January 17, 2013 9:47 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

Never saw it. Hmmm. Oh well like I said, it’s a fantasy.

In that movie, there’s a book that’s kept in the Oval Office that has all that information (and more, going back to the founders). Nicolas Cage “borrows” it in order to solve a mystery.

120 | January 17, 2013 9:48 pm

@ heysoos:
    The kennedys were murdered, nothing to celebrate.

where did I celebrate murder?…I didn’t
    they fucked around and got punched out…it’s just a simple thing with me

121 | January 17, 2013 9:48 pm

brookly red wrote:

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

The Jackson family is a crime family. Their fortune was built on extortion.

122 | January 17, 2013 9:49 pm

@ heysoos:
    The kennedys were murdered, nothing to celebrate.

where did I celebrate murder?…I didn’t
    they fucked around and got punched out…it’s just a simple thing with me

Come on dude, you said “thank goodness.”

123 | January 17, 2013 9:50 pm

The Jackson family is a crime family. Their fortune was built on extortion.

Or as I call them, “Democrats.”

124 | January 17, 2013 9:51 pm

@ heysoos:
    The kennedys were murdered, nothing to celebrate.
    where did I celebrate murder?…I didn’t
    they fucked around and got punched out…it’s just a simple thing with me

Come on dude, you said “thank goodness.”

I did…I don’t like the Kennedy’s…they are bad for America…I don’t revel in their murders, but I have little sympathy…these are bad people

125. brookly red
    125 | January 17, 2013 9:52 pm

brookly red wrote:

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

The Jackson family is a crime family. Their fortune was built on extortion.

before you can extort you must have credibility (I am a marketing guy ) the “credibility” (notability) was built on race mongering

126 | January 17, 2013 9:54 pm

The Jackson family is a crime family. Their fortune was built on extortion.

Or as I call them, “Democrats.”

True

127 | January 17, 2013 9:54 pm

@ brookly red:

Jackson would be on a street corner somewhere were it not for his smearing King’s blood on his shirt.

128. brookly red
    128 | January 17, 2013 9:56 pm

@ brookly red:

if he had slept in that day…

129. 129 | January 17, 2013 9:57 pm

They shouldn’t have let Obama back in after his adventures in Pakistan, either.

Good point!

130 | January 17, 2013 9:57 pm

brookly red wrote:

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

The Jackson family is a crime family. Their fortune was built on extortion.

That’s how Jessie extorted Anhauser Bush. He threatened a racial
    boycott.

131 | January 17, 2013 9:57 pm

the Kennedy’s were a syndicate unto themselves…they reached way beyond their means…Joe Sr, John and brother Bobby were all corrupt…then comes the Baby Swimmer…these are not good people…they sucked up booze, drugs and women, and nearly outdistanced their pal Sam Giancana…the Kennedy’s eat people up, they are above the unwashed, they do whatever they want, then they die for it…power is a funny thing…and the Kennedy’s failed in it’s use…spit on them all

132 | January 17, 2013 9:58 pm

@ heysoos:
    I did not like RFK, but ok.

133. unclassifiable
    133 | January 17, 2013 9:59 pm

I don’t know how viable a conspiracy can be.

Usually the more people that know something the more likely someone will blab.

That is the main reason I think the 9/11 conspiracy theories are idiotic.

When you start to think about all the people that would have to know and shut the hell up it gets into the hundreds if not near a thousand.

Not going to work.

134 | January 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Everybody have a good evening.

135 | January 17, 2013 9:59 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I’m burnt out on conspiracy theories.

The vast majority of which are pure nonsense.

My only real interest in conspiracy theories is that they seem to be a fair barometer of how much or how little trust Folks have in the Government of that time period.

136. brookly red
    136 | January 17, 2013 10:00 pm

brookly red wrote:

Juan Williams is a light weight & the race mongering doesn’t help.

The Jackson family is a crime family. Their fortune was built on extortion.

That’s how Jessie extorted Anhauser Bush. He threatened a racial
    boycott.

funny when he tried that on Coor’s … ” well we would hire them if they applied, none applied.”

137 | January 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    I’m burnt out on conspiracy theories.
    The vast majority of which are pure nonsense.

if the truth ever came out regarding the feds and their black activities, you’d have a stroke…it’s better not to know

138 | January 17, 2013 10:14 pm

@ heysoos:
    I think the Feds should play a lot nastier when dealing with our foreign enemies. Black ops are not the same as nutjob conspiracy theories… :wink:

139. brookly red
    139 | January 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ heysoos:

well far be it for me to defend 0 but this drone thing is pretty nasty… the left would be in convulsions if they knew how many women, children and gay camels were getting deleted.

140 | January 17, 2013 10:24 pm

who can stop the US feds?…nobody
    if the govt wants it to happen, if the govt needs people to die, if the govt decides to eliminate you they will…they have the resources and the ability to impress their will on anyone on this planet…the only reason they use any constraint or propriety is because the vast majority of Americans are good and decent people, not to be insulted, the other reason is money and influence…the currency of tyrants…it’s a delicate balance between disarming the populous but keep them interested enough to make a profit…I don’t believe that there is some epic conspiracy toward a well defined goal, but it could be…what is the DHS doing with 1.4 billion rounds of ammo?…25 years ago the Patriot Act would have been laughed off the floor, DHS would have been judged Gestapo…think about it

141 | January 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:
    @ heysoos:

yup…I don’t trust those guys from Astan casualties to CBO numbers…trust the feds and you’ll get burned every time

142. brookly red
    142 | January 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:

I’m burnt out on conspiracy theories.

The vast majority of which are pure nonsense.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/17/poll-63-of-americans-believe-in-at-least-one-conspiracy-theory/ I for one don’t believe 0 is an American… lots of theories, some sound better than others.

143. 143 | January 17, 2013 10:43 pm

@ heysoos:
    The kennedys were murdered, nothing to celebrate.
    where did I celebrate murder?…I didn’t
    they fucked around and got punched out…it’s just a simple thing with me
    Come on dude, you said “thank goodness.”

What I think.

144 | January 17, 2013 10:46 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

An even better barometer of that is the bare shelves at your local gun store…

145 | January 17, 2013 10:47 pm

The Osprey wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    An even better barometer of that is the bare shelves at your local gun store…

Yup

146 | January 17, 2013 10:49 pm

do you have a favorite version?…
    it’s been recorded about 200 times

147. 147 | January 17, 2013 11:07 pm

@ 1389AD:

Check out this headline.

148. 148 | January 17, 2013 11:08 pm

The Osprey wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    An even better barometer of that is the bare shelves at your local gun store…

Plus the increasing amount of Preppers. Just for the record when I did those posts attacking Charles for calling Adam Lanza’s Mom a Survivalist, I was not saying anything was wrong with it. Just that Charles was lying.

I just wanted to clear that up.

149 | January 17, 2013 11:16 pm

say what you want…the Irish can fucking rock…

150. Mars
    150 | January 17, 2013 11:19 pm

You ever get to watch that vid Rodan?

151. 151 | January 17, 2013 11:21 pm

@ Mars:

DOing that as we speak. I’ll respond in a bit!

152. Mars
    152 | January 17, 2013 11:22 pm

@ Mars:
    DOing that as we speak. I’ll respond in a bit!

Then I’ll stick around a bit.

153. 153 | January 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Mars wrote:

You ever get to watch that vid Rodan?

OMG, he’s so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has my exact outlook. Thank you for that video!

154. Mars
    154 | January 17, 2013 11:32 pm

I knew you’d appreciate it. And consider that’s coming from a strong christian conservative. I like the line of how even when it’s a few of us, that’s the people the press will focus on.

155. 155 | January 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Mars wrote:

He is spot on.

156. Mars
    156 | January 17, 2013 11:44 pm

I highly recommend watching all of his videos. He is spot on far more than he misses. He’s like our Bill Maher, except with actual intelligence, humor, and he get things right. (Oh and he’s not a racist, sexist, homophobic asshole like Maher either.)

So I guess what I’m saying, he’s nothing like Bill Maher.

157. 157 | January 17, 2013 11:48 pm

@ Mars:

I have seen His stuff at PJ. I can’t wait to see Allen West’s stuff also. I have concluded the Democrats will be in power probably for till 2020-2024. In the meantime let’s emulate the Left and create a Counter culture.

158. Mars
    158 | January 17, 2013 11:49 pm

@ Mars:

I think that’s Wests plan. I also approve that he announced his new project on Zo’s show.

159. 159 | January 17, 2013 11:54 pm

@ Mars:

We should have done this years ago. It maybe a struggle, but it may all pay off.

160. Mars
    160 | January 17, 2013 11:57 pm

There’s that chance.

I do think that we will make gains in the next midterm elections though. The messiah has gone way too much of an overreach. If he’s doing that now, it’s only going to get worse in the next two years. People are going to try and create even more of a separation in the government. It would be nice if we could win based on who we are and what we believe, but I think at this point all we can hope for is that the Pharaoh pisses enough people off that they want more gridlock.

161. 161 | January 18, 2013 12:03 am

@ Mars:

I wish I shared your optimism, but I think the Dems will win the House in 2014 and Deval Patrick or Martin O’Malley sweep into power in 2016. They have built a powerful machine and right now, the GOP is really hated by large parts of the public. See my Special Report.

162. Mars
    162 | January 18, 2013 12:11 am

History doesn’t bear with your theory. They make take the white house in 16, but there is no way they can take the house in 14. It just doesn’t happen. They not only have the Wons ego going against them, they have the weight of history against them.

The people will not want a full dem control. There is way to much overreach happening. O can’t control himself so it will only get worse.

I’m not optimistic, I just know the dem local ground game, and know history. We will keep the house. Possibly maintain the numbers in the senate, but maybe even gain a seat or two. We will not win back the senate. Depending on what happens between 14 and 16 we’ll know more about who will be president. Gut feeling tells me it will be the dems, but once again It would take a major force of history for the white house not to switch parties. (Like the republicans fielding a completely worthless candidate, stupid behavior or comments from our side, or even the way the republicans can snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory.)
    The race card will probably come into play, the dems will push extending entitlements probably for all eternity. They will also offer a lot of things like loan forgiveness programs that they will immediately renege on after the election.

Just my two cents.

163 | January 18, 2013 12:13 am

We just need to pressure all the Obama underrats with alinsky until obama screws up.

164 | January 18, 2013 12:14 am

This is the sort of crap you get when you let Dems run your government:

Chicago Alderman Wants GPS Tracking Devices On All Guns…

A South Side alderman is asking for City Council hearings on an unorthodox gun control measure that would allow for GPS tracking of firearms.

WBBM Newsradio Political Editor Craig Dellimore reports Ald. Willie Cochran (20th), a former police officer, has suggested that global positioning system chips be embedded in new guns, and retrofitted on existing firearms, so they could be located if they go missing.

“Just like if your car gets stolen, OnStar can tell you where your car is. If your gun gets stolen, and you report it, we should be able to find that gun,” he said.

Cochran has introduced a resolution asking the Committee on Public Safety to hold hearings to receive testimony on the matter. A Massachusetts state senator from Boston has been pushing a similar measure in that state.

Cochran acknowledged it might be expensive to install GPS chips on current and future firearms, but not as expensive as the cost of gun violence to society.

“Let’s measure what it costs in hospital costs, lost wages, deaths,” he said.

Never mind the fact that it’s not technically feasible…or the privacy implications…

165. Mars
    165 | January 18, 2013 12:15 am

@ darkwords:
    That’s exactly what should happen. Obama is high with power right now. His overreach will just get worse and worse.

There will be a breaking point. We’ll have to see what that is.

Meanwhile, ridicule, harass, minimize, humiliate, and try to get our message out in any way we possibly can.

166. 166 | January 18, 2013 12:17 am

@ Mars:

Maybe you are right about the House. But odds are the GOP will nominate Establishment losers like Tommy Thompson or some Akins type loon for the Senate.

I think by 2018 there will be some real economic crisis that hurts people and they will turn on the Dems. By then the GOP will probably have reformed and adapted. 2020 is the best shot to win back the Presidency.

167. Mars
    167 | January 18, 2013 12:17 am

Privacy means nothing to libs. They want tracking put into everything they possibly can get. It’s much easier to be a totalitarian if you know where everyone is.

168 | January 18, 2013 12:18 am

GOP Sen. Ted Cruz: Obama “High On His Own Power”…

Republican senator Ted Cruz of Texas said Thursday that Barack Obama is “high on his own power” with regard to the president’s announced efforts on gun control. Speaking on Laura Ingraham’s radio talk show, Cruz, who was just elected to the Senate last November, said “this is a president who has drunk the Kool-Aid.”

“He is feeling right now high on his own power, and he is pushing on every front, on guns,” Cruz said. “And I think it’s really sad to see the president of the United States exploiting the murder of children and using it to push his own extreme, anti-gun agenda. I think what the president is proposing and the gun control proposals that are coming from Democrats in the Senate are, number one, unconstitutional, and number two, they don’t work. They’re bad policy.”

Cruz told Ingraham that he does not believe Obama will be successful in passing gun control legislation and that the political ramifications of pursuing such laws could be bad for Democrats.

“I think he’s going to pay a serious political price, and I think the price that’s going to be paid on this is going to manifest in Senate races in 2014, in some red states,” Cruz said. “And there have got to be some Democrats who are up for reelection in 2014 who are very, very nervous right now that Presidnet Obama is picking this fight.”

When has the fact that they won’t work ever stopped Democrats from promoting stupid policies?

169 | January 18, 2013 12:20 am

Mars wrote:

They’d probably like to have OnStar installed on everyone’s guns. There could be a little button you press to have them unlock the gun for you if you need to shoot someone…

170. Mars
    170 | January 18, 2013 12:21 am

You could be right on that. The presidency to me is the unknown factor. I still say we are looking at a couple seat gain in the senate. The house may grow a bit, or remain static. By the time 2016 rolls around the republicans may have totally screwed whatever tiny advantage they gained, or the dems may have overreached to a level that has never been seen before.

Remember we are living what would have happened in a second Carter term. I don’t think the libs have the ability to restrain themselves anymore.

171. Mars
    171 | January 18, 2013 12:22 am

Heh, I’d almost guarantee if they could get away with it.

172 | January 18, 2013 12:25 am

Mars wrote:

Heh, I’d almost guarantee if they could get away with it.

Fortunately, it’s not remotely feasible.

Neither is this asshat’s “GPS transmitter” idea.

WTF does he think it would run on? He probably thinks the RFID chips they put in pets transmit a GPS signal, too.

They send a signal about 3 feet to a special reader.

173. AZfederalist
    173 | January 18, 2013 12:28 am

@ Mars:

I agree with your assessment. If they push gun control, the 20 seats open in the Senate may see significant gains for the republicans if they get their act together.

174. Mars
    174 | January 18, 2013 12:29 am

Mars wrote:
    Heh, I’d almost guarantee if they could get away with it.
    Fortunately, it’s not remotely feasible.
    Neither is this asshat’s “GPS transmitter” idea.
    They send a signal about 3 feet to a special reader.

Closest we get right now is the newer NFC stuff coming out and it’s only good for a few feet at the most. Most of them run on a passive system that you have to almost touch to scan.

175. Mars
    175 | January 18, 2013 12:31 am

AZfederalist wrote:

@ Mars:

That’s why I fear we will only gain a couple. “Getting their act together” is not something the party is particularly good at.

If they ride this gun control horse, then we have them. We just need to have the balls to make the ads and tell the truth rather than playing nice.

176 | January 18, 2013 12:32 am

@ Mars:

I had a car with OnStar. It’s a box in the trunk about the size of a laptop, and it uses an antenna like the old car phones did.

I guess they want gun owners to wear some sort of backpack…

177. AZfederalist
    177 | January 18, 2013 12:33 am

Yep. On all counts

178. Mars
    178 | January 18, 2013 12:33 am

Along with a sign, flashers, and a special hand cage covering your gun hand.

Don’t give them any ideas.

179 | January 18, 2013 12:36 am

I remember when the governor of Maryland tried to mandate that all guns sold in the state had to be equipped with technology that would only allow the registered owner to use them.

They had this big demonstration set up, with all the TV stations there to cover it. Unfortunately, their demonstration gun didn’t cooperate. They spent 15 minutes trying to make it work before giving up.

It didn’t stop them from passing the bill, though. All the gun manufacturers basically shrugged and said, “Well, I guess we won’t be selling any guns here next year.”

They finally repealed it, of course.

180. Mars
    180 | January 18, 2013 12:39 am

I’ve given up on any sense at the national level. I want all the states to issue laws limiting the feds abilities. This has got to go to the Court and hopefully we won’t get screwed there. This is going to be a long battle. If everything goes well everything the Won puts forward will be repealed under the next republican president whenever that may be.

We have little hope of the Senate undoing it. The court will take forever. Hopefully things at the state level fix things first.

181. AZfederalist
    181 | January 18, 2013 12:47 am

@ Mars:

This has the potential of becoming the next 55 MPH speed limit debacle shades of Prohibition thrown in.

182. Mars
    182 | January 18, 2013 12:47 am

@ AZfederalist:
    I agree.

183. Mars
    183 | January 18, 2013 12:51 am

It’s taken a few weeks but Reuters finally found a poll that lets them lie to the public.

184. AZfederalist
    184 | January 18, 2013 12:54 am

@ Mars:

An online poll? Really? Where did they post it, KOS?

185. Mars
    185 | January 18, 2013 12:56 am

AZfederalist wrote:

@ Mars:
    An online poll? Really? Where did they post it, KOS?

Could have been anywhere. Or you know, KOS, DU, Al Jazeera, Al Frankens Underwear.

186 | January 18, 2013 1:05 am

@ AZfederalist:

It’s not that kind of “online poll.” It’s just one that was conducted using the internet instead of over the phone. Nothing inherently wrong with doing it that way. I’ve participated in lots of them, mostly from DoD or DA.

187. Mars
    187 | January 18, 2013 1:07 am

It’s pretty obvious this one was rigged worse than most. Especially since it flies in the face of every other poll since the shooting. Irresponsible use of polls like this is why we should have a ban on high capacity new sites.

188 | January 18, 2013 1:08 am

This part out of the first paragraph is interesting, though:

About three-quarters of Americans surveyed support proposals to ban the sale of automatic weapons

Since automatic weapons haven’t been widely available to the public since 1934, I guess we can check that one off.

I’d really like to see the questions they asked, but they don’t seem to be linked.

189. Mars
    189 | January 18, 2013 1:10 am

Easier to rig if all the data isn’t presented.

190 | January 18, 2013 1:16 am

Mars wrote:

Easier to rig if all the data isn’t presented.

Hell, you can just make the whole thing up if you want.

Why should we believe that they even conducted a poll at all? Because of Reuters’ reputation for honest journalism?

LOL

191. AZfederalist
    191 | January 18, 2013 1:23 am

Well, out of here for the evening. Goodnight all

192. Mars
    192 | January 18, 2013 1:24 am

Good point.

I always recommend to people the book that I had to use in college statistics class “How To Lie With Statistics”.

Shows how to rig any kind of survey or poll. Basically the book tells you they are all bullshit and don’t believe any of them.

Can’t find a price on one of these. Was supposed to be out in fall. How exactly are they supposed to limit the magazine on it? 7 rounds or 14 rounds?

I love how politicians are too stupid to look at all the facts.

193. 193 | January 18, 2013 3:31 am

@ Mars:

They’re going to be very expensive if they ever are actually produced AND imported to this country. They ae going to be sold in very limited numbers to collectors of oddball stuff and to movie prop companies. A magazine is probably going to cost more than a decent sub-compact carry pistol. They are inherently heavy, fat, probably picky about ammo and prone to jamming. Unless extrodinary measures are taken in manufacturing, I question how accurate they are going to be (Ever notice how vastly more expensive double-barrel shotguns are then even premier single barrel ones? There’s a reason for that.) And when it works, it’s going to have a rather heavy recoil.

In short, the thing is a bad joke.

194. 194 | January 18, 2013 3:40 am

@ Mike C.:

If you want a pistol in .45 ACP, there are ooddles of 1911A1 designs in all price ranges, and a goodly number of alternate and more modern designs (the Beretta PX-4 Storm, to name one) available right now.

Well, maybe not right now, since the supply pipeline is pretty much empty, but you know what I mean.

Hell, you can even still buy a revolver in .45 ACP if you wish.
    Link

Give you a chance to own a weapong that actually does use clips!

195. 195 | January 18, 2013 3:46 am

@ Mike C.:

Okay, that didn’t work. See the S&W Model 625, 625 JM, 325 Thunder Ranch and Classic Model 22, Model of 1917.

196. 196 | January 18, 2013 5:00 am

So the guy lost his Christian Faith.

197. Alberta Oil Peon
    197 | January 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Overheard in the office of the Central Firearms Scrutinizer: “funny, ain’t it, how many guns seem to fall overboard in the middle of Lake Michigan?”

198 | January 18, 2013 4:04 pm

heysoos wrote:

Excuse me but check his Marine corps record. He was qualified.

199 | January 18, 2013 4:05 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

I have to agree with you. It is perpetuating a mythology of the Kennedy Klan.

200 | January 18, 2013 4:06 pm

@ brookly red:

He was an Arab Nationalist.