by Speranza ( 107 Comments › )
Filed under OOT, Open thread at January 20th, 2013 - 10:00 pm

Lance Armstrong, Manti Te’o and Barack Obama

hat tip - Powerline

A demonstration of what a”low information” voter is

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR_uaruZhqg

Comments

107 Responses to “Three Liars; and guess which candidate these low information people most likely voted for”

1. 1 | January 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Dear God, I hope this isn’t real.

2 | January 20, 2013 10:22 pm

The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

3. eaglesoars
    3 | January 20, 2013 10:23 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Dear God, I hope this isn’t real.

Oh, it’s real. I laughed my ass off. These are the same yahoos who keep telling themselves and us – Mooch is a style icon.

remember this?

(brain bleach warning)

4. brookly red
    4 | January 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

no but the actual low information voter is a liberal invention

5 | January 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

no but the actual low information voter is a liberal invention

Moron is a perfectly good term. What’s wrong with that one??

6. brookly red
    6 | January 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

no but the actual low information voter is a liberal invention

Moron is a perfectly good term. What’s wrong with that one??

Well some morons are born that way, and others take years of careful mis-education to produce…

7. AZfederalist
    7 | January 20, 2013 10:45 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Dear God, I hope this isn’t real.

Oh, it’s real. I laughed my ass off. These are the same yahoos who keep telling themselves and us — Mooch is a style icon.

remember this?

(brain bleach warning)

Those designers sure underestimate the size of Moochelle. She is not anywhere near that petite or hourglass figured.

8. brookly red
    8 | January 20, 2013 10:47 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

mfhorn wrote:

Dear God, I hope this isn’t real.

remember this?

(brain bleach warning)

the clock she most resembles is big ben

9 | January 20, 2013 10:47 pm

@ brookly red:
    :grin:

10. Mars
    10 | January 20, 2013 10:48 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

mfhorn wrote:
    Dear God, I hope this isn’t real.
    remember this?
    (brain bleach warning)

I really felt ill the first term of O’s presidency when the press was declaring that Flotus was the second coming of Jackie Kennedy. Not a Kennedy fan, but she had more class in her pinky than wookie witch has in her whole body.

11 | January 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

It’s all too real.

12 | January 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Mars wrote:

You can find people like Mooch in just about every bowling alley in any major city.

13. AZfederalist
    13 | January 20, 2013 10:52 pm

@ Mars:

Angry, aggrieved woman is the best description. She has a chip on her shoulder bigger than her ample body.

14 | January 20, 2013 10:54 pm

I heard her butt is going condo.

15 | January 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

It’s all too real.

A bunch of morons that will believe everything the lame stream Obamamedia tells them. At that rate they will forever be low on information.

16. brookly red
    16 | January 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Speranza wrote:

I heard her butt is going condo.

absolutely false…
    but it does have it’s own zip code.

17. eaglesoars
    17 | January 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Speranza wrote:

EXCUSE ME!! I love bowling, I grew up bowling and with all due respect, fuck you. Decent people w/no pretensions. And I would remind you of Barry’s bowling skills. Go find yer own link.

Now back to Mooch.

I’ve been dressed by professionals. If the dress doesn’t have built-in supports, the undergarments will. That dress hung like wet toilet paper. Her breasts were not supported, her waist was not defined and there was no posture support. The internals of dressing like this require scaffolding – and sometimes body tape.

And she STILL hasn’t figured out her eyebrows.

18. song_and_dance_man
    18 | January 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Speranza wrote:

I heard her butt is going condo.

I just hope its month to month and not a long term lease.

19. brookly red
    19 | January 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

It’s all too real.

well again, not really they have lot’s of information (just ask them if you dare) it’s just all wrong.

20. song_and_dance_man
    20 | January 20, 2013 11:08 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I think she has every thing Cackle wished she had with Wet. The ability to psychically whup her husbands ass.

21. brookly red
    21 | January 20, 2013 11:09 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

And she STILL hasn’t figured out her eyebrows.

well at least she learned never to do photo ops with in 3 days either side of a full moon :)

22. eaglesoars
    22 | January 20, 2013 11:10 pm

brookly red wrote:

Ok, consider that stolen w/o attribution.

23. song_and_dance_man
    23 | January 20, 2013 11:14 pm

btw, the pics at the top of the thread all remind me of this place I used to frequent.

24 | January 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

It’s all too real.

That’s why I raised the question in the first place. They’re not low on information when they have plenty of misinformation crowding out the the truth. That in my book makes them a bunch of clueless morons.

25. brookly red
    25 | January 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

whatever, there are a lot of them and they vote. no what?
    The term “low information voter” sounds like a Liberal invention.

It’s all too real.

26. eaglesoars
    26 | January 20, 2013 11:18 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

@ eaglesoars:

nah. Cackle just throws lamps.

27. brookly red
    27 | January 20, 2013 11:19 pm

brookly red wrote:

whatever, there are a lot of them and they vote. no what?

sorry put that in the wrong place…

28 | January 20, 2013 11:19 pm

@ brookly red:
    Left ya speechless, eh… :wink:

29. brookly red
    29 | January 20, 2013 11:23 pm

@ brookly red:
    Left ya speechless, eh…

no, you say moron-I say liberal…

30 | January 20, 2013 11:24 pm

brookly red wrote:

whatever, there are a lot of them and they vote. no what?

sorry put that in the wrong place…

That’s ok it caught up with the rest of the post.

The voting part is bad enough, what really sucks is on election day I saw more people lined up to register to vote than Folks waiting to vote… :evil:

31 | January 20, 2013 11:25 pm

@ brookly red:
    Left ya speechless, eh…

no, you say moron-I say liberal…

Two sides of the same coin. :wink:

32. brookly red
    32 | January 20, 2013 11:25 pm

brookly red wrote:

whatever, there are a lot of them and they vote. no what?

sorry put that in the wrong place…

That’s ok it caught up with the rest of the post.

ID would fix that

33. song_and_dance_man
    33 | January 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

I chalk it up to disregarding truth and relying on information that satisfies their entitlement-minded selfishness. Deep down they know the truth of the matter, but their want, that supersedes personal responsibility, gives them an avenue that slouches them towards dependence on others.

34. brookly red
    34 | January 20, 2013 11:27 pm

good night good folks

35. eaglesoars
    35 | January 20, 2013 11:27 pm

brookly red wrote:

no, you say moron-I say liberal…

I concur. I would take it a bit further.

I would not be the least surprised if these people were interviewed again, they would have no knowledge that or understanding that they engaged in is what we would call ‘lying’. The reality they constructed for the moment has been imbedded in their memories as reality indeed. If they turn on the TV tomorrow, they’ll think it’s a rerun.

36. song_and_dance_man
    36 | January 20, 2013 11:29 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

nah. Cackle just throws lamps.

I thought it was ashtrays. She must have moved on toward bigger accessories/

37 | January 20, 2013 11:31 pm

@ 24 Da_Beerfreak: mythinformed voters

38 | January 20, 2013 11:32 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

People are very good at rationalizing the disagreeable truth into something that makes them comfortable regardless of the long term consequences.

39 | January 20, 2013 11:32 pm

I think in terms of modern afro centrism and social justice Michelle Obama is trying to be more white.

40. eaglesoars
    40 | January 20, 2013 11:34 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

eaglesoars wrote:

nah. Cackle just throws lamps.

I thought it was ashtrays. She must have moved on toward bigger accessories/

There are always more lamps than ashtrays

41 | January 20, 2013 11:34 pm

I watched Fox Sunday nite cartoons tonight for the first time in awhile. This is not stuff I would want me kids to watch. 3 way sex was the tamest of most of the crap.

42 | January 20, 2013 11:34 pm

@ brookly red:

It’s not all wrong.

Some of it’s just irrelevant. They can probably recite the menu from Starbucks. And they know everything there is to know about Kim Kardashian.

43 | January 20, 2013 11:37 pm

@ brookly red:

It’s not all wrong.

Kim who?? I wouldn’t know him from Adam.

44. eaglesoars
    44 | January 20, 2013 11:38 pm

darkwords wrote:

um…what?

45. Mars
    45 | January 20, 2013 11:41 pm

We have two things at work here. The psychological tendency of people to not want to think outside their comfort zone. People are given a picture of the world by the media and they have a hard time breaking that image.

Second you have information overload. People who allow themselves to become immersed in pop culture wind up loading their minds with so much irrelevant crap that it is almost impossible to break out of it. They have no room for anything else.

46. song_and_dance_man
    46 | January 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

What we are saying is anathema to what every Lib now believes. They don’t deserve the fruits of our labor, at least not by the force of law. Charity, which in bygone days was left to the charitable. But Charity nowadays is wrested from the Working to those who don’t, and we are now forced by tax to do what was once done by personal conviction.

47. song_and_dance_man
    47 | January 20, 2013 11:44 pm

darkwords wrote:

Living in a White House doesn’t count.

48. Mars
    48 | January 20, 2013 11:46 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Charity by coercion isn’t charity.

The stats that show conservatives are far more charitable than libs points right to the core of the problem, but the general public is so disconnected they don’t see it.

Conservatives believe in charity and human decency. Libs refuse to donate to charity because they believe it’s the duty of the government to do it. They believe that left to their own devices the average person is as selfish and cold hearted as themselves, so the only way they can make sure that people “do their fair share” is by government intervention.

49. song_and_dance_man
    49 | January 20, 2013 11:47 pm

And they know everything there is to know about Kim Kardashian.

I thank God I know nothing about Kim. Well a little. I know she has sisters and everyone else seems to know more.

50 | January 20, 2013 11:49 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

And they know everything there is to know about Kim Kardashian.

That’s about how much I know. I couldn’t pick her out of a lineup.

51. Lily
    51 | January 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Mars wrote:

Yep…in other words people take some things waaaaay too seriously!!!!
    And I couldn’t agree more. The things they should take serious they don’t and blow it off…and the fluff they take too seriously. Like Lance Armstrong…..I heard one person say they were so fooled by him they couldn’t believe it…they honestly believed him. (Not to mention Lance is a stranger to them) But a family member they didn’t believe ….never mind the family member never gave them a reason to disbelieve them in fact in the long run the family member was telling the truth!!! But oooooooh Lance Armstrong is more important. A stranger that they would defend to the death…a human they know they would throw to the wolves. Riddle me that.

52 | January 20, 2013 11:53 pm

darkwords wrote:

You are just a crochety, grumpy old GOP’er who is not “down” with the popular culture! :lol:

53. eaglesoars
    53 | January 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Mars wrote:

Conservatives believe in charity and human decency

I think you’re omitting a critical dimension. Conservatives believe there is such a thing as objective reality and that human nature contains the capacity for evil and is not plastic. Decency requires informed choice and discipline.

Liberals/progressives fall into the same category error that the soviets fell into – that humans are perfectable given the correct social environment and incentives. The underlying moral vanity that engages them in such a fruitless pursuit is unrecognized.

54. Mars
    54 | January 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Lily wrote:

Mars wrote:
    Yep…in other words people take some things waaaaay too seriously!!!!

It’s easier for people to identify in the abstract with celebrities but person to person relationships don’t always make any sense.

55. Lily
    55 | January 20, 2013 11:56 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

And they know everything there is to know about Kim Kardashian.

I know nothing about her and don’t want to know anything about her…she is a stranger and lives far away from me. I don’t hate her…but I don’t know or care what is going on in her life…like she would know me too. It’s silly to admire someone you know nothing about other than what they want you to know and they really don’t want to know nothing about you!

56. Mars
    56 | January 20, 2013 11:56 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    We also accept the existence of good and evil as actual concepts. With libs it’s all grey areas, makes it easier to have the do whatever you feel like mentality.

57 | January 20, 2013 11:57 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    It’s no longer Charity when one is forced to hand over their hard earned money under duress, at that point it becomes State sanctioned Robbery.

58. Mars
    58 | January 20, 2013 11:58 pm

@ Lily:
    She’s an attractive woman who apparently is unable to make rational choices. And people call her fat even though her proportions are quite well designed.

That’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.

59. Lily
    59 | January 20, 2013 11:59 pm

@ Mars:

The thing is Mars those are the relationships that do matter. Words and actions do more damage than people would like to think. In fact words hurt the soul and can never be taken back! People should think before they utter something out of their mouth.

60. Mars
    60 | January 20, 2013 11:59 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    Yep.

61. Lily
    61 | January 21, 2013 12:01 am

@ Lily:
    That’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.

I didn’t even know they call her fat! Calling her fat is rather ignorant…for one she’s pregnant…that is the only thing I know about her..mainly because I saw it on the Fox website. It was by accident.

62. Mars
    62 | January 21, 2013 12:02 am

Lily wrote:

@ Mars:

Entirely true. But, it’s only going to get worse. That’s why I’ve been doing my articles on the Age of Narcissism.

63. song_and_dance_man
    63 | January 21, 2013 12:04 am

Mars wrote:

We can go on for umpteen dialogues about entitlement mentality. The root of the problem is people nowadays, being indoctrinated for at least one full generation, have been told they are owed something for just being alive.

I would question the info overload. I think it’s more discretionary. People tend to gather with the crowd that brings them the most comfort. Bums like bums.

64. Mars
    64 | January 21, 2013 12:04 am

Lily wrote:

@ Lily:
    That’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.

Nah, they haven’t said much about it since she’s been pregnant, but that’s been the big deal about her since she first became a “celebrity”.

65. Mars
    65 | January 21, 2013 12:05 am

@ song_and_dance_man:
    All true. The information overload bit is going on though. They fill their heads with so much crap that it’s nearly impossible to penetrate it.

66. eaglesoars
    66 | January 21, 2013 12:06 am

@ song_and_dance_man:

Several years ago I realized that I could give money to a lot of charities, but had very little knowledge or control on how it was actually directed. I found a local charity that doesn’t take money (it’s out of a local church). They post what is needed (diapers, mayo, winter coats, etc.) and you go buy it and deliver it.

Simple. Until the economy got hard and Molly got sick.

Now the little we can give goes to Wounded Warriors and a no-kill shelter and even that is spotty.

67 | January 21, 2013 12:07 am

Lily wrote:

@ Lily:
    That’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.

A local radio host made a new category for information like that. His new category was called “Stuff learned while looking for other Stuff”; I’ve been using it ever since. :grin:

68. Lily
    68 | January 21, 2013 12:07 am

darkwords wrote:

Pushing how far they can go. Yet they don’t think this is wrong. We have become a divided country. One’s who know the difference from evil and good (this group is shrinking) and those who see no difference unless it is very extreme.The problem is also the less extreme is just as bad in a way too just no one dies…but there is a death of the ability to know good from evil.

69. Mars
    69 | January 21, 2013 12:08 am

@ song_and_dance_man:

Simple. Until the economy got hard and Molly got sick.

Well done.

People should always carefully vet their charities. You should never just blindly give to a charity because it’s sounds like a great organization.

Susan G. Komen sounds like a wonderful group and they do mean well, but until they stop providing funds to Planned Parenthood for non-existant mammogram machines, I will not give them one red cent.

70. eaglesoars
    70 | January 21, 2013 12:12 am

Mars wrote:

The information overload bit is going on though.

Information overload is a CHOICE. Actually, it acts as an excuse to refuse to learn to filter. At one point, I was reading 6 newspapers a day. It was, in the beginning, a necessity. Over time, some of those outlets became less useful due to their biases and I cut them out.

I call it ‘culling’.

71. song_and_dance_man
    71 | January 21, 2013 12:13 am

Mars wrote:

And that was the point I made. We are now forced by coercion to do the charitable thing we did out of a good heart.

Before social security who cared for the elders. Families. The children of those who were the progeny. As society moved on many were left out as society changed. imho Johnsons Great Society gave the children a way out of caring for the elders, and this caused a massive shift in an age old paradigm.

72. Lily
    73 | January 21, 2013 12:13 am

@ Da_Beerfreak:

LOL! Fluff! Sometimes it takes away boredom …..like tonight I’m just killing time until it is time to go to sleep. If I go to sleep too early I wake up too early and tomorrow I have cardio rehab…fun, fun, fun. But it wears me out. So I have to time when I go to bed just right.
    Hence I could post some music videos! Not in the mood for anything on TV. And my moods are all over the place since the surgery. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. ;)

73. Lily
    74 | January 21, 2013 12:15 am

@ yenta-fada:

Good grief! I thought Newsweek went bust!
    /hey {yenta} ;)

74. Mars
    75 | January 21, 2013 12:15 am

Lily wrote:
    @ Lily:
    That’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.

I like that. It’s how I live anymore. You’d be amazed at the total amount of crap I find out while just cruising the internet for other stuff.

75. Mars
    76 | January 21, 2013 12:17 am

Mars wrote:
    The information overload bit is going on though.
    I call it ‘culling’.

Some people don’t know how to do that. The biases become reality, and they adapt their beliefs to match.

Those of us who have either never been in that cycle or have broken out of it have a hard time understanding. I have dealt with enough of these people I see how it happens. I don’t get it, but I can see it.

77 | January 21, 2013 12:17 am

@ eaglesoars:
    @ Mars:
    Last year I found a site called Charity Navigator. It evaluates and offers what appears to be an in-depth and unbiased analysis of hundreds of charities. Check it out.

77. eaglesoars
    78 | January 21, 2013 12:17 am

Mars wrote:

Susan Komen TRIED to cut off Planned Parenthood. The blowback they got was so volcanic they caved.

And people think the NRA is all-powerful?

Susan G. Komen Loses Support After Planned Parenthood Decision

78. Lily
    79 | January 21, 2013 12:20 am

Lily wrote:
    @ Lily:
    That’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.

Ah! See how out of the loop I am concerning her. I have seen pictures of her …. she isn’t fat though. Sometimes I wonder about some people and how they sum up other people.

79. Mars
    80 | January 21, 2013 12:21 am

Mars wrote:
    And people think the NRA is all-powerful?
    Susan G. Komen Loses Support After Planned Parenthood Decision

The charity should have stuck to their guns. Liberals are loud, but most of them aren’t charitable. Their losses would have been offset by their gains from people who avoid them due to their support of PP.

80. song_and_dance_man
    81 | January 21, 2013 12:23 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Decency requires informed choice and discipline.

Exactumundo. It is not enough to just care for the poor, or ignorant, for political expediency. It must be rooted in a deep conviction that helping them is like caring for your own children. That is the key. Family—how would you care for your own.

81. eaglesoars
    82 | January 21, 2013 12:26 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Exactumundo.

thanks sweetie. coming from you that means a great deal.

now I will say good nite.

sleep tite everybody

82. song_and_dance_man
    83 | January 21, 2013 12:28 am

Lily wrote:

It’s silly to admire someone you know nothing about

I know, but I once had a crush on Natalie Wood. She was twice my age but hey.

83. Lily
    84 | January 21, 2013 12:28 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

eaglesoars wrote:
    Decency requires informed choice and discipline.

True, true, true and just plain *good*. Is this something *good*…not in the sense of if it feels good but is it is really *good* and their is nothing foul or wrong with it. I have often heard the term “victimless crimes”. Like “prostitution”. Morally it isn’t victimless….either the john or the prostitute has gone through horrific stuff and it just crushes the soul.

84. song_and_dance_man
    85 | January 21, 2013 12:30 am

@ eaglesoars:

Sleep with the angels

85. Lily
    86 | January 21, 2013 12:32 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Lily wrote:
    It’s silly to admire someone you know nothing about
    I know, but I once had a crush on Natalie Wood. She was twice my age but hey.

Well I’m not talking about when we are young. LOL! What I meant is if you will defend a stranger over your own blood.
    /don’t ask me how many posters I had of Donnie Osmond and other teen guys. (I knew in my heart of hearts I would never, ever met them!) But a young girl can dream! :)

86. song_and_dance_man
    87 | January 21, 2013 12:34 am

@ yenta-fada:

What…Did they decide to print that rag again?

87. Lily
    88 | January 21, 2013 12:35 am

And with the mention of the Donnie Osmond….I have killed the thread.
    /I should hang my head in shame. :(

88. Lily
    89 | January 21, 2013 12:36 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    What…Did they decide to print that rag again?

Yes I thought it died at the beginning of December.
    /but what do I know December was a bad month for me.

89. Mars
    90 | January 21, 2013 12:40 am

Ok, headed to bed. Wiped out and early morning with a busy day.

90. Lily
    91 | January 21, 2013 12:42 am

@ Mars:
    @ eaglesoars:

Nite everyone! I’m out too. :)

92 | January 21, 2013 12:43 am

@ Lily:

It’s online only now.

92. song_and_dance_man
    93 | January 21, 2013 12:45 am

Lily wrote:

I think this is a fulcrum and key to morality. We all know of the notions of good and bad. Like it or not. I don’t mean to preach, but this qualitative essence in inherent in all. Distinguishing it beyond the wall of mumbo jumbo that the secularists push and getting past it gives us the upper hand on only a personal level. And we are in an ever growing minority.

93. song_and_dance_man
    94 | January 21, 2013 12:51 am

Lily wrote:

What I meant is if you will defend a stranger over your own blood.

I have no idea where that lays within the context we were blabbing about—but nevertheless here is the answer.

My commitment to good supersedes any other relation.

94. AZfederalist
    95 | January 21, 2013 12:57 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Simple. Until the economy got hard and Molly got sick.

Nothing wrong with that. Charitable giving is to be proportionate with how one has been blessed. Sometimes the physical blessings aren’t there, so the amount given is lower. As long as it is given from the heart and not out of compulsion, it is an acceptable gift.

96 | January 21, 2013 1:00 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Lily wrote:

IMHO it all comes down to free will; those that abuse it and those that don’t.

96. song_and_dance_man
    97 | January 21, 2013 1:29 am

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

IMHO it all comes down to free will; those that abuse it and those that don’t.

I agree with that. I can go on about those who use their free will to do other things, but that would keep me up all night. However the premise it spot on at the base level. It all comes down to individual choice.

We could also talk about liberty and how its skewed definition has infested our culture, but I’m out for tonight. Thanks for the hearty exchange and Good Night.

97. 98 | January 21, 2013 3:16 am

A one day “work week” today, as tomorrow is yet another national holiday here. That’s okay, actually, because I’ve just about worked myself out of a job here. Which, of course, is kinda the objective in hiring a consultant.

98. 99 | January 21, 2013 7:08 am

“Yer burning daylight!”

100 | January 21, 2013 7:56 am

I love bowling.

100. brookly red
    101 | January 21, 2013 8:11 am

I love bowling.

Bowling is fun, a lot of people don’t know there is a pretty up-scale bowling alley inside the Port Authority bus terminal @ 42nd st.

102 | January 21, 2013 8:25 am

brookly red wrote:

There are good lanes on MacDougal Street (Bowlmor Lanes) and at Chelsea Piers too.

102. brookly red
    103 | January 21, 2013 8:29 am

brookly red wrote:

yeah we do the Bowlmor thing for corporate parties… got one coming up next week in fact. Surprisingly good catering they got.

104 | January 21, 2013 8:32 am

brookly red wrote:

I like Bowlmor. They used to call it to the Arafat Bowling Alley because it turned out in his corruption he (his advisers actually) invested in it.

We have had corporate parties there too.

104. brookly red
    105 | January 21, 2013 8:36 am

brookly red wrote:

We have had corporate parties there too.

yeah fun place for parties/dates but not for serious bowling

105. 106 | January 21, 2013 8:38 am

I love bowling.

Actually – Mooch is built exactly like a bowling PIN. She also has a face like a backhoe.

106. brookly red
    107 | January 21, 2013 8:41 am

1389AD wrote:

I love bowling.

Actually — Mooch is built exactly like a bowling PIN. She also has a face like a backhoe.

ahhh, the smell of moochtrashing in the morning… it smells like, victory.