Funny #Caturday

by 1389AD ( 204 Comments › )
Filed under Caturday, Open thread at January 26th, 2013 - 5:43 pm

On YouTube:

Uploaded on Jul 9, 2007 by nguoap
it’s soo funny :D

Song 1: Gioachino Rossini – The Thieving Magpie 0:00 – 1:37
Song 2: The Presidents of the United States of America – Kitty 1:38 – 2:47
Song 3: The Nutcracker 2:48 – 3:51
Song 4: Smash Mouth – All Star 3:51 – 7:06
Song 5: The Wiseguys – Ooh La La 7:07 – 7:43

Tags:

Comments

204 Responses to “Funny #Caturday”

1. Moe Katz
    1 | January 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Campaign in New Zealand to outlaw cats.

2 | January 26, 2013 5:56 pm

@ Moe Katz:

Only because they can’t get rid of humans.

Yet.

3. Moe Katz
    3 | January 26, 2013 5:57 pm

@ Bumr50:
    First they came for the cats….

4. 4 | January 26, 2013 6:11 pm

@ Moe Katz:

…and then they will come for the dogs. Then Kiwiland will become the starting point for Planet of The Apes!

5. Fritz Katz
    5 | January 26, 2013 6:19 pm

@ Moe Katz: Enviro-wacko-progressives want to commit a holocaust on all the innocent kitties.

The anti-human faction of humanity (the progressives, Islamists, …) also want to destroy the pets. Serial killers and mass-murderers often start out by torturing and slaughtering the neighborhood pets.

6. unclassifiable
    6 | January 26, 2013 6:29 pm

@ Moe Katz:

Yeah but they are so cute when they are killing stuff.

Really.

At any rate I got a soft comfortable mainly indoor cat who pretty much is the main occupant of the house I make the payments for and occasionally sleep in and serve her.

The only thing she kills are mice, rats, bugs, and cans of cat food. There is a big bullfrog that does not seem to have any toxic effect and is so big and slimy that all she can do is hold it in her mouth and wait at the door for me to let her in (never gonna happen). She has a bad hip and cannot jump or climb the fence or walls.

She is probably going to be the last one just because by the time she passes away I’ll be getting up there in age — we are about the same biolgical age (she’s 10~11 years old). But I would never contemplate doing away with her because of some environmentalist. We’ve been through too much.

What the hell is it about liberals wanting to kill everything anyway?

7 | January 26, 2013 6:31 pm

The Australian Army actually conducted an operation to hunt feral cats once, back in the ’90s.

8 | January 26, 2013 6:35 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

What the hell is it about liberals wanting to kill everything anyway?

Life doesn’t like to be told what to do.

9 | January 26, 2013 6:36 pm

@ 8 Bumr50:
    It’s a sugar coated doom and gloom malthusian view isn’t it? Ridden up in orgies of guilt complexes. the single best thing that can be done to a lib like this is to slap them in the face.

10 | January 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Looks like they’re trying to kill off the economy, too.

Obama Pushing Same Type Of Mortgages That Previously Contributed to Crisis

Despite new evidence the Community Reinvestment Act led to riskier lending and played a key role in the subprime mortgage crisis, the Obama administration is broadening the anti-redlining regulation’s authority and scope, spooking bankers.

A recent study by the National Bureau of Economic Research, the nation’s pre-eminent economic research group, states that the CRA “clearly” had a major impact on the flood of subprime loans made in the late 1990s and 2000s, which directly led to the housing crisis.

11 | January 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Gun Buy back here in Seattle today as a first step into Gun Control. line of cars passing by 20 or so young 20 something males with handmade signs offering to buy the guns for more than the 100-200 dollars the city was offering. No women merchants. They could have scored.

12 | January 26, 2013 6:46 pm

@ darkwords:

How can they “buy back” something they never owned in the first place?

13 | January 26, 2013 6:48 pm

if a cat does not live at least half the time outdoors, it’s no good to me…cat s are made to climb, stalk and kill…to deny them that is to deny them their genetic legacy…cats are country pets

14 | January 26, 2013 6:53 pm

@ 12 lobo91: i was amused by all the capitalists that saw a gun buyback as an opportunity to make money. set up shop just outside.

15 | January 26, 2013 6:54 pm

@ 13 heysoos: Do cats ever get lost? I don’t think so. Lots of lost cat ads on telephone poles around here. I think cats are just capitalists at heart and can’t stomach the restrictions of a liberal household.

16. song_and_dance_man
    16 | January 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Cool and funny vid. Some of those cats lost a life.

17 | January 26, 2013 7:00 pm

darkwords wrote:

there are plenty of accounts of cats traveling up to a few hundred miles to get back to where they are loved, same as dogs…nobody knows how pets do that…but I do know that some fat, declawed, lap cat is not for me…I have at least two, feral cats hanging out around my bunkhouse…awesome animals…they can be very friendly with me, but then wander away unimpressed and I won’t see them for days

18. song_and_dance_man
    18 | January 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

Campaign in New Zealand to outlaw cats.

This dude has obviously not fired a Hello Kitty AK-47.

19. song_and_dance_man
    19 | January 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Macker wrote:

Yep

20 | January 26, 2013 7:03 pm

my ideal cat would weight 35 pounds and will take on a coyote and beat it…35 pounds of feline terror

21. Moe Katz
    21 | January 26, 2013 7:11 pm

@ heysoos:
    You want a cat named Bob.

22. song_and_dance_man
    22 | January 26, 2013 7:13 pm

heysoos wrote:

Remember the Ashera I posted about a couple weeks ago? Her’s another one. The Savannah cat.

23 | January 26, 2013 7:14 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    was it you?…the post about the giant house cats?…I went crazy over those guys

24. Moe Katz
    24 | January 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Tame bobcat

25 | January 26, 2013 7:18 pm

@ Moe Katz:
    yesss!…I could do that guy

26 | January 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Here’s a golden oldie. Pig hunting from a chopper.

27. song_and_dance_man
    27 | January 26, 2013 7:24 pm

@ Moe Katz:
    That’s a pretty big Bobcat compared to the ones I’ve seen in the wild. Must be the better food a domesticated one might get.

I once saw an American Lynx in the wild, and posted about it at 1.0. But I was poo-pooed because of the location of where I saw it. Too far south they said. However I wasn’t the only one who saw it cross the path we were on maybe 20 yards away. It was unmistakeable what we saw.

28 | January 26, 2013 7:24 pm

BBQ tomorrow!

29. Moe Katz
    29 | January 26, 2013 7:27 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I wonder if most vets would accept a pet like that in their practice.

30 | January 26, 2013 7:28 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    bobcat and lynx are extremely stealth…to see one of either in an entire lifetime is rare…my ex spotted a mountain lion over in Arizona…in broad daylight, and watched it sneak about for 30 min…incredible luck

31 | January 26, 2013 7:29 pm

BBQ tomorrow!

That would be a bunch of BBQ. I was working up in Hillsboro, south of Ft. Worth, a few years ago and there was some sort of big hog eradication program. There were piles of hogs out beside the highway.

32. song_and_dance_man
    32 | January 26, 2013 7:30 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Yeah those suckers are a huge problem. Do you have any idea it they’re indigenous or did they come from some place else?

33 | January 26, 2013 7:31 pm

@ huckfunn:
    have a good buddy in Dallas, he’s hunted them, on horseback, jeep, and foot…he won’t eat them, says they taste bad

34 | January 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

Campaign in New Zealand to outlaw cats.

Cry haddock!! And let slip the Cats of War…

35 | January 26, 2013 7:32 pm

pigs came from Spain

36. song_and_dance_man
    36 | January 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

I wonder if most vets would accept a pet like that in their practice.

I wouldn’t if I were a vet. The animal is still feral, and would be used to the family that raised it. As a vet I might be seen as a bigger predator once I started to do things to it the family would not do.

37 | January 26, 2013 7:36 pm

@ heysoos:

Some guy had a 40 pound serval here in a Pittsburgh neighborhood a few years back that kept escaping until it was confiscated.

Freaked people out!

38 | January 26, 2013 7:36 pm

meh…nothing ventured, nothing gained…if I were a vet, I’d try to care for any animal that needed it…you’re either in the game or not

39. unclassifiable
    39 | January 26, 2013 7:37 pm

@ huckfunn:

What they using huck? Looks like 10 gauge slugs.

40. unclassifiable
    40 | January 26, 2013 7:38 pm

@ huckfunn:

In keeping with the thread topic, looks like they could use a pride of lions.

41 | January 26, 2013 7:38 pm

@ huckfunn:

The pigs in central and east Texas are just indigenous strays. I got a couple down in south Texas near Brackettville. They had the broad flat snouts like a European boar. Cooked up real nice.

42 | January 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

I wonder if most vets would accept a pet like that in their practice.

A regular dog and cat practice wouldn’t, but a large animal vet might. They’re more used to dealing with dangerous animals. I went to HS with someone who has a practice like that. He mostly deals with cattle and horses and stuff, but sometimes he helps out at the zoo.

43 | January 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

@ heysoos:
    Freaked people out!

I’m not into having wild animals beyond control…but somebody posted about these HUGE house cats, and they were my style…I can’t seem to google it

44 | January 26, 2013 7:40 pm

@ huckfunn:
    I’d eat one in a heartbeat…I figure a pig is a pig…
    yum

45. song_and_dance_man
    45 | January 26, 2013 7:40 pm

@ heysoos:
    I’ve spent a good part of my life camping, backpacking in the wilderness and mountain biking. I’ve seen almost everything there is to see and have pics of most of them. And I have pics of Bobcat in the wild. Unfortunately for the Lynx sighting we had no camera that day as we were mountain biking out in the boonies on a hiking trail. We were traversing a steep incline and the Lynx crossed into the trail(we were stopped for some reason, water intake maybe) stopped looked at us and slowly walked away and then down the lower side of the incline.

The best thing I ever saw were Condors. Talk about a huge bird.

In the first year I moved here I saw a Bald Eagle. I was biking along the Rio Grande just south of Montano and there it was scoping for a fish.

46. Moe Katz
    46 | January 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Cry haddock!! And let slip the Cats of War…

Why not, just for the halibut?

47. unclassifiable
    47 | January 26, 2013 7:42 pm

@ unclassifiable:

And yeah I know that creates another issue…

…but they’d look cute taking down a few Russian boars.

48 | January 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Gun Owners In New York Planning To Defy New Registration Requirement: “Come and Take it!”

After Democrats in New York rammed a sweeping assault on the right to keep and bear arms through the legislature that failed to exempt police officers from the draconian restrictions, gun owners and even some lawmakers are planning what has been dubbed potentially the largest act of civil disobedience in state history. According to news reports, gun rights activists are urging everyone to defy far-left Governor Andrew Cuomo’s new registration mandate while daring authorities to “come and take it.”

Preparations are already being made for mass resistance. “I’ve heard from hundreds of people that they’re prepared to defy the law, and that number will be magnified by the thousands, by the tens of thousands, when the registration deadline comes,’’ said President Brian Olesen with American Shooters Supply, among the biggest gun dealers in the state, in an interview with the New York Post.

49 | January 26, 2013 7:43 pm

@ huckfunn:

You wouldn’t want to eat a javelina, but those are down in south Texas. Nasty critters. The feral hogs smoke up real nice, though. A little gamy because they’re not corn fed like what you get at Safeway. The ones I got were great. Caught ‘em in big pens and popped ‘em with a .45. Man, they were pissed off. About 250 lbs apiece.

50. unclassifiable
    50 | January 26, 2013 7:43 pm

@ heysoos:

Had a deeeeeelisious rack of ribs down in S. Tx from a 200 pounder.

51 | January 26, 2013 7:44 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

@ huckfunn:

What they using huck? Looks like 10 gauge slugs.

I’m thinking double-ought buck. There are multiple impacts.

52. AZfederalist
    52 | January 26, 2013 7:44 pm

darkwords wrote:

They tried it here in Tucson a few weeks ago. Sponsored by the one formerly Republican city council members. He pretty much showed his true colors when he excoriated the Republicans for daring to run someone to fill Gabby Giffords seat and then went to work for the democrat candidate. Anyway, he sponsored this buy-back program for anybody who had a gun in the house that was scared of it and wanted to get rid of it. He was offering $50 Safeway gift certificates. Tucson police would be on hand to check serial numbers to see if related to a crime. BTW, Safeway donated at least some of those gift certificates; Mrs. Federalist and I will not darken the doors of Safeway again. One of the local conservatives set up a table down the way from the buy-back dude and offered to buy any guns worth more than $50. He had FFL person on hand to make the transactions. One older woman brought a gun in and when she saw Antenori’s table, a bidding war started and she wound up getting over $200. She was overwhelmed, the only reason she had brought the gun in was that she really needed the money for food.

Buy back organizer was appalled that the conservatives were doing this; he called it making a mockery of his attempt to get those guns off the streets. Yeah, in that respect, he was pretty perceptive.

53 | January 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Why not?? :grin:

54. unclassifiable
    54 | January 26, 2013 7:46 pm

True dat.

Dinner bell ringing.

55 | January 26, 2013 7:46 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    well, you nailed it…you have to be out there to see what’s out there in the back country…but consider the badger, to make my point…they are out there in healthy numbers…so how many humans have ever seen one?…the higher predators are nocturnal, even while the cats at the top of the chain might wander around during the daytime

56 | January 26, 2013 7:48 pm

@ AZfederalist:

Most of the guns that are turned in during those events aren’t “on the street,” anyway. They come out of some old lady’s closet, where they’ve been sitting since her husband died 20 years ago.

57. song_and_dance_man
    57 | January 26, 2013 7:49 pm

heysoos wrote:

That was me. Google Ashera and Savannah cats.

58 | January 26, 2013 7:50 pm

My bet at that point is the state of New York will try to grab the FFL records to see who has firearms that are not registered by the deadline set by the state.

59 | January 26, 2013 7:50 pm

so the public turns in 999 pieces of junk, then Boom!…there’s the one priceless relic you’ve been waiting for….case closed

60 | January 26, 2013 7:51 pm

heysoos wrote:
    That was me. Google Ashera and Savannah cats.

thanks, again

61. song_and_dance_man
    61 | January 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Cry haddock!! And let slip the Cats of War…

The dogs of doom are howling more.

/zep reference

62. Moe Katz
    62 | January 26, 2013 7:55 pm

consider the badger

He toils not.

63 | January 26, 2013 7:56 pm

here’s a Zep reference

64. song_and_dance_man
    64 | January 26, 2013 7:57 pm

pigs came from Spain

I was thinking more like Culver City.

65 | January 26, 2013 7:57 pm

consider the badger
    He toils not.

one mean assed sob…I love em

66 | January 26, 2013 7:58 pm

heysoos wrote:

My father-in-law’s WWII Walther PPK (with leather holster in top condition) got turned in to the Columbus, OH PD on one of those $50 buy backs… sob, sniff… :sad:

67. song_and_dance_man
    67 | January 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Freaked people out!

It’s just a big cat. Unless it was eating it’s cousins.

68. song_and_dance_man
    68 | January 26, 2013 8:01 pm

A regular dog and cat practice wouldn’t, but a large animal vet might.

And with the cost of tamed wild cats and the hybrids comes the cost of taking them to specialists.

69. Moe Katz
    69 | January 26, 2013 8:02 pm

one mean assed sob…I love em

Stoats are amazing too.

70 | January 26, 2013 8:03 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

It would get loose and go hang around a big, city park.

71 | January 26, 2013 8:04 pm

my grandfather had a Colt 1911 and a Luger, brought back from Europe after WW1 by his brother, my great uncle…the Colt had a steel box with a cleaning kit and extra full mag, the Luger came in a holster…they were mine, museum pieces…but my sister stole them and sold them for a couple lines of coke

72 | January 26, 2013 8:09 pm

@ heysoos:
    Bummer!

73. song_and_dance_man
    73 | January 26, 2013 8:09 pm

heysoos wrote:

Yep. The more you’re out there the more likely to see stuff. One more story. We were hiking and up on this slope we heard rock cascading down. We looked up and then we spotted them on a precarious slope. A big horn ram with a harem of ewes. Once the ram knew we spotted them he chased the guilty ewe across the face of this steep grade. It was an amazing thing to see.

74. song_and_dance_man
    74 | January 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Gun Control programs reminiscent of Cash for Clunkers.

75 | January 26, 2013 8:14 pm

one mean assed sob…I love em

Stoats are amazing too.

Mongoose vs cobra

76 | January 26, 2013 8:15 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I watched a lone, nearly white, big horn ram cross a snow covered mountainside across from the one I was perched on through a Leupold scope for about an hour outside of Gardiner, MT (Gallatin National Forest) on an elk hunt in which the elk weren’t cooperating.

Magnificent.

77. song_and_dance_man
    77 | January 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

It would get loose and go hang around a big, city park.

The owners should have known, it they had owned cats before this, that they can’t be tamed insofar as staying home.

78. Moe Katz
    78 | January 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Wow.

79. song_and_dance_man
    79 | January 26, 2013 8:21 pm

@ huckfunn:
    aladam those rodents are fast.

80. song_and_dance_man
    80 | January 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

I watched a lone, nearly white, big horn ram

I know there are several species, but I have never seen one almost all white. I wonder it they change coats based on the hue of their surroundings. The many I’ve seen were in SoCal and were tannish and white.

81 | January 26, 2013 8:31 pm

in the Black Hills, you can see Big Horn sheep all day…a magnificent beast

82 | January 26, 2013 8:32 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I saw a lot of them in Thailand. Real quick.

83 | January 26, 2013 8:33 pm

all day is a stretch…it’s to say that the Black Hills are like a zoo

84. Moe Katz
    84 | January 26, 2013 8:34 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I saw a lot of them in Thailand. Real quick.

According to Wikipedia, they are actually immune to the venom.

85. song_and_dance_man
    85 | January 26, 2013 8:37 pm

@ heysoos:

Have you ever seen one of these? I found a dying specimen that was at least four inches long. And have wandered into a gaggle of them swarming about low to the ground. Thank God they ignore humans like Foster at a Tofu buffet.

The Tarantula Hawk Wasp

86 | January 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Eek.

Large insects freak me out more than anything.

87 | January 26, 2013 8:45 pm

weird bugs are huge in NM

88 | January 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

According to Wikipedia, they are actually immune to the venom.

I’m pretty sure that the mongoose is the only natural predator for the cobra. If it weren’t for the furry little fellas, SE Asia would be knee deep in Cobras.

89 | January 26, 2013 8:46 pm

When in doubt, make shit up:

Biden: 1994 Assault Weapons Ban “Worked Too Well”…

Vice President Joe Biden, who headed the gun violence task force following the school shooting massacre in Newtown, Conn., last month, and who proposed an assault weapons ban to President Obama earlier this month, said the original 1994 assault weapons ban “worked too well.”
    “In a sense,” Biden added, “the crime bill worked too well because what happened was violent crime diminished significantly.”

“And as a consequence of that, those folks who represent a minority of people, who were much more energized from their perspective, were able to come in and undo a lot of what had been positively done,” he said.

Biden’s came during his participation in a “Google Hangout” last Thursday — an online video chat room which allows presenters and audience to interact. he appeared alongside management expert Guy Kawasaki and several other bloggers.

Crime has been declining since the ’80s, primarily due to the fact that we’ve locked up a significant percentage of the criminals.

90 | January 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Eek.
    Large insects freak me out more than anything.

look at it as protein, a 12 inch millipede is lunch

91. song_and_dance_man
    91 | January 26, 2013 8:48 pm

@ Bumr50:
    These suckers are scary. When they fly right by your head they sound like a buzzsaw. Imagine walking in a desert, that must be a breeding ground for tarantulas, and there are hundreds of them buzzing around.
    My friend Dave says, don’t worry, they won’t hurt you. Oh, OK, and we walked through that dreadful area. I hated that part of the hike. And I’ve seen them before that, but usually one or two, not a whole squadron.

92 | January 26, 2013 8:49 pm

@ huckfunn:
    some genius imported the Asian mongoose onto Jamaica…now there are no snakes of any sort….gone like a cool breeze

93. song_and_dance_man
    93 | January 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

According to Wikipedia, they are actually immune to the venom.

Still I would think the cobra teeth into the hide of the mongoose would not be something the mongoose would like.

94. song_and_dance_man
    94 | January 26, 2013 8:51 pm

weird bugs are huge in NM

Yep. I once saw a Rhino beetle here. But that was in the 70′s.

95. song_and_dance_man
    95 | January 26, 2013 8:56 pm

I wonder if this still works.

It was a gag, but whenever we said his name three times, like the beetlejuice movie, he(DoD’s ISTI) would appear.

mongoose, mongoose, mongoose

96 | January 26, 2013 8:57 pm

weird bugs are huge in NM
    Yep. I once saw a Rhino beetle here. But that was in the 70′s.

there is a species of cricket down here that is gigantic in comparison with a typical cricket..like KricketKong…they get into my shack in the summers and raise hell…their night time love call is so loud it drives me nuts, so I hunt them down with roach killer in a bottle…Cricket Cong

97 | January 26, 2013 8:59 pm

hi, what are you doing?…
    I’m hunting crickets, back off

98 | January 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Billy Gibbons

99 | January 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Found this critter on my deck railing. For reference, that’s a 4x4 post he’s leaning against.

100. song_and_dance_man
    100 | January 26, 2013 9:05 pm

heysoos wrote:

The only local crickets I’ve seen here are normal size. BTW, have you noticed all the geese and duck moving west in the past few days? This area must be a migration corridor or something.

101. song_and_dance_man
    101 | January 26, 2013 9:08 pm

@ huckfunn:

Wow. It’s back looks like a…er..nevermind.

102. 102 | January 26, 2013 9:08 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

@ Moe Katz:
    Yeah but they are so cute when they are killing stuff.
    Really.
    What the hell is it about liberals wanting to kill everything anyway?

I’m happy that La Gata is so good at killing nasty bugs. I really hate bugs.

And because of the aging of the population demographics.

It isn’t unheard of for old people to commit crimes (mostly shoplifting) but it isn’t all that common.

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Gun Control programs reminiscent of Cash for Clunkers.

Mostly guns that are inoperable or basically worthless.

huckfunn wrote:

BBQ tomorrow!

I hope they made proper use of the meat and didn’t leave them to rot.

103 | January 26, 2013 9:11 pm

@ huckfunn:

Wow. It’s back looks like a…er..nevermind.

Heh! Here’s a walking stick trying to eat my tire. BTW, that’s an 18″ tire.

104. song_and_dance_man
    104 | January 26, 2013 9:23 pm

@ huckfunn:

I once keep a praying mantis as a pet. They will stay on a plant inside the house as long as you feed it. I started to forget about that, day after intermittent day, and it finally flew to the window so I let it go out the door.

105 | January 26, 2013 9:25 pm

This must be why Iran needs nuclear power:

Iran Unveils New Machine For Amputating Fingers Of Thieves…

One of Iran’s official press agencies published photos showing the public amputation of a thief’s fingers on Wednesday. These show a man getting his finger chopped off with a machine resembling a rotary saw.

We contacted many of our Observers in Iran to ask them about this machine. Some of them had heard about it before, but many discovered its existence through these morbid photographs, which were reportedly taken on Thursday. According to the INSA press agency, the man shown getting his finger cut off was charged with robbery and adultery by a court in the southwestern city of Shiraz. He was also accused of being at the head of a criminal organisation. On top of losing one of his fingers, he was sentenced to three years in prison and 99 whip lashes.

106. song_and_dance_man
    106 | January 26, 2013 9:27 pm

1389AD wrote:

Mostly guns that are inoperable or basically worthless.

Programs like that are laughable. Oooh, we are getting guns off the streets. Yahoo.

107 | January 26, 2013 9:28 pm

@ huckfunn:

Mantises are cool critters. Only bug that I can think of that can turn its head. They are voracious predators.

108 | January 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Sean Parnell ‏@SeanParnellUSA
    Football player’s imaginary girlfriend dies it’s headline news for 2 weeks. 650k ppl march on DC in support of life #Crickets. #tcot
    Retweeted by American Infidel

109 | January 26, 2013 9:30 pm

1389AD wrote:

I hope they made proper use of the meat and didn’t leave them to rot.

Wild pigs are vermin and a scourge to farmers and ranchers. They probably dug a pit and dumped them in.

110 | January 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Why is Joe Rogan a MMA commentator? Seems like a huge waste of airtime.

111 | January 26, 2013 9:32 pm

JOhn Dodson. ABQ NM Heysoos Jr.

112. song_and_dance_man
    112 | January 26, 2013 9:33 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I don’t normally go for this type of stuff, but I found this one fairly fun.

113. song_and_dance_man
    113 | January 26, 2013 9:36 pm

huckfunn wrote:

They are voracious predators.

THe one I found was a baby. It was clinging to our patio screen. And as it grew it was OK with flies and moths. It’s eyes are amazing to look at.

114 | January 26, 2013 9:36 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I love the funny animal youtubes and gifs. There’s some funny stuff out there.

115. song_and_dance_man
    115 | January 26, 2013 9:38 pm

bbl time to eat

116. 116 | January 26, 2013 9:49 pm

huckfunn wrote:

1389AD wrote:
    I hope they made proper use of the meat and didn’t leave them to rot.

I know, but I’m thinking barbecue sandwiches, sausages, pork chops, bacon…

117. Moe Katz
    117 | January 26, 2013 9:53 pm

@ 1389AD:
    They’re supposed to harbor a lot of parasites. Might not be too healthy to eat.

118. Calo
    118 | January 26, 2013 9:53 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    It’s ISTE or Internet Septic Tank Engineer, not ISTI.

119. 119 | January 26, 2013 9:54 pm

1389AD wrote:

I know, but I’m thinking barbecue sandwiches, sausages, pork chops, bacon…

Especially on Fridays! :)

120. song_and_dance_man
    120 | January 26, 2013 10:03 pm

@ Moe Katz:

I’ve always held an unknown aversion to pork, but in my later years have grown to eat bacon here and there. Still, you will never see me chowing down on a luau style feast, pig cooked in the ground. I went to one and couldn’t and would not eat it.

121 | January 26, 2013 10:03 pm

1389AD wrote:

I know, but I’m thinking barbecue sandwiches, sausages, pork chops, bacon…

@ 1389AD:
    They’re supposed to harbor a lot of parasites. Might not be too healthy to eat.

Those guys in the choppers probably have plenty of them in their freezers. However, those chopper hunts are on big farms and ranches far off the beaten track. They may kill scores or even hundreds of them in a day. Like Josey Wales said, “the worms and the buzzards gotta eat”.

Moe: the 2 that I killed smoked up right tasty.

122. song_and_dance_man
    122 | January 26, 2013 10:03 pm

@ Calo:
    No wonder he didn’t show.

123 | January 26, 2013 10:05 pm

@ Moe Katz:

Try one of those Hormel Peppercorn pork loins. It will change your mind about pork. Cook it for about 10 minutes longer than called for on the package. Deee-lish!

124 | January 26, 2013 10:06 pm

pig eating confessions make good threads

125. Moe Katz
    125 | January 26, 2013 10:07 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Moe: the 2 that I killed smoked up right tasty.

I don’t know much about that subject, as in, what parasites does smoking kill, as opposed to high temperature cooking….

126. Moe Katz
    126 | January 26, 2013 10:09 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    A priest and a rabbi are sitting next to each other on an airplane. After a while the priest turns to the rabbi and asks, “Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?”

The rabbi responds, “Yes, that is still one of our beliefs.”

The priest then asks, “Have you ever eaten pork?”

To which the rabbi replies, “Yes, on one occasion I did succumb To temptation and tasted a ham sandwich.”

The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading. A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the priest, “Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?”

The priest replied, “Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith.”

The rabbi then asked him, “Father, have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?”

The priest replied, “Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke with my faith.”

The rabbi nodded understandingly. He was silent for about five minutes, and then he said,

“Beats the hell out of a ham sandwich, doesn’t it?”

127 | January 26, 2013 10:10 pm

I got the Texas Pig Worm Blues…
    no link

128. Calo
    128 | January 26, 2013 10:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

129 | January 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

“Beats the hell out of a ham sandwich, doesn’t it?”

L :lol: L

130. Prebanned
    130 | January 26, 2013 10:14 pm

huckfunn wrote:
    They are voracious predators.

We get Mantis that hang on our windows and wait for bugs at night, tree frogs, too.
    It is funny to see a tree frog jump on your window at dusk and wait a half hour or so for the bugs.

131. song_and_dance_man
    131 | January 26, 2013 10:15 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I’ve tried them before. Too dry and salty, because I know pork has to be cooked well. I prefer a rib eye or other beef cut. I do a lot of chicken and fish.

132. song_and_dance_man
    132 | January 26, 2013 10:16 pm

heh

133 | January 26, 2013 10:22 pm

grilled pig tails and snouts with shrimp sauce…man food

134. song_and_dance_man
    134 | January 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Prebanned wrote:

It’s obvious the bugs are attracted to the light that glows out of windows. What is interesting is how the mantis’ and frogs have found this out.

135 | January 26, 2013 10:23 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Such a haole boy! Kalua pork is the bomb. Especially lau lau style wrapped in taro leaf.

136. song_and_dance_man
    136 | January 26, 2013 10:25 pm

grilled pig tails and snouts with shrimp sauce…man food

That’s gross. Ten steps above eating pigs feet. You need to wash your mouth out with lye.

137 | January 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Having lived in North Carolina, Hawaii and now Arizona, I’d be hard pressed to say which I liked best,
    Carolina style pulled pork with a vinegar based BBQ sauce, the Hawaiian luau style seasoned with sea salt,
    or Sonoran style carnitas. It’s all good…

138 | January 26, 2013 10:30 pm

grilled pig tails and snouts with shrimp sauce…man food

then you go uptown and eat sushi, laced with mercury and Japanese LSD

139. Moe Katz
    139 | January 26, 2013 10:34 pm

140. song_and_dance_man
    140 | January 26, 2013 10:36 pm

@ The Osprey:
    Uh, thanks, but no. The thing was gross. Fat oozing out and seeing people pick at juicy grossness. Same with shell fish which I consider big water bugs. Honestly I have only eaten crab once; never eaten a scallion, or mollusk or clam. Lobster a few times and shrimp more.

Pigs are like that. Big dirt bugs.

141. song_and_dance_man
    141 | January 26, 2013 10:38 pm

then you go uptown and eat sushi, laced with mercury and Japanese LSD

I’ve eaten sushi and LSD, but not at the same time.

142 | January 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Ok… switching from pork to beef. Another thing I learned to love in Hawaii…Korean style beef short ribs and kimchi.
    Great with a cold beer…

143 | January 26, 2013 10:45 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Great with a cold beer…

I don’t care for beef ribs..that said, smoked Texas brisket is world renowned

144. Calo
    144 | January 26, 2013 10:49 pm

@ heysoos:
    Did Lobo get you to say nice things about brisket tonight?

145 | January 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Calo wrote:

@ heysoos:
    Did Lobo get you to say nice things about brisket tonight?

yes, I was paid handsomely…he’s heavily invested in cows

146. song_and_dance_man
    146 | January 26, 2013 10:54 pm

@ The Osprey:
    If I’m going with exotic flavor I lean towards adobo or Indian style curry chicken. When I lived in Ft. Hood/Killeen Tx, with my sister for a year in my youth the next door neighbors wife was from Guam and was a fantastic cook. I remember a lot of sweet and sour stuff. Now that was good eats. Weird noodles.

147. Calo
    147 | January 26, 2013 10:54 pm

@ heysoos:
    Don’t make me go all Lily on you tonight.

148. Bob-Crotchit
    148 | January 26, 2013 10:57 pm

I’ve had a few pigs in my life.

149. song_and_dance_man
    149 | January 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Calo wrote:

Don’t make me go all Lily on you tonight.

Somehow being batted down by a Lily doesn’t seem all that scary.

150. Suki Wong
    150 | January 26, 2013 11:04 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Putting lipstick on a pig and kissing it is better than getting a pig in the poke. Eh Bob?

151. Calo
    151 | January 26, 2013 11:06 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I think we lost haysoos for the night. :sad:

152. Bob-Crotchit
    152 | January 26, 2013 11:12 pm

@ Suki Wong:

No. No, of course not. I was referring to our past Producers. And there was no love there, I can tell ya, lipstick or no.

153. song_and_dance_man
    153 | January 26, 2013 11:15 pm

@ Calo:
    This will rouse him.

154 | January 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Jim Chookagian ‏@nf3l
    OMG!!!!! It was so COLD this morning, I actually saw a LIBERAL with his HANDS in HIS OWN POCKET, not mine!! #TGDN #tcot #TeaParty #gop
    Retweeted by Lori Hendry

155. song_and_dance_man
    155 | January 26, 2013 11:19 pm

156. song_and_dance_man
    156 | January 26, 2013 11:21 pm

@ darkwords:
    That is good. Good satiric comedy writing.

157. Moe Katz
    157 | January 26, 2013 11:23 pm

@ darkwords:
    That is good. Good satiric comedy writing.

Doesn’t need the “not mine.” It would be stronger with just, “I actually saw a liberal with his hands in his own pocket.”

158. Suki Wong
    158 | January 26, 2013 11:24 pm

@ Bob-Crotchit:
    Do you mean Jack? He is a dick, but he was our dick. Fed us strange nachos and tequila LSD while driving us around backwards in the parking lot hoping we wouldn’t lose our cookies all over his shirt. Watching you two make fun of teh Johnson and his teammates missing your volleyball spikes and falling face first in the sands of life was da bomb. It was like a fun party that you can’t remember.

I kinda miss him. The dick.

159. song_and_dance_man
    159 | January 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

Yep. With the emphasis on his OWN pocket. Nevertheless this line is as good as anything coming from pro writers.

160. Moe Katz
    160 | January 26, 2013 11:28 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Yeah, reminds me of opening monologues of talk shows.

161. Moe Katz
    161 | January 26, 2013 11:32 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Like the talk show (forget which) where the host says, “it’s so hot tonight, Martha Stewart is doing her insider trading OUTSIDE.”

162. Calo
    162 | January 26, 2013 11:35 pm

@ Moe Katz:
    To be fair, it was the dead of winter in her menopausal phase of life.

Don’t make me go all Lily on you tonight.

163. Moe Katz
    163 | January 26, 2013 11:38 pm

@ Calo:
    Awww, that sounds like it might be fun.

164. Bob-Crotchit
    164 | January 26, 2013 11:40 pm

@ Suki Wong:

How long has it been since we lost the WLGF gig. Two years? Just so you know, we never really drove backwards. That custom taxi had it’s motor mounted in the trunk. Jack be nimble. The first time I knew we were headed for trouble was the chihuahua and rat race in that Culver City cul-de-sac. I just knew Cheetos would not be a good carrot to dangle for those snippy little dogs. But the rats loved them.

165. song_and_dance_man
    165 | January 26, 2013 11:43 pm

@ Moe Katz:

This might be viewed as a bit sacrilegious and racist to boot.

The difference between Jesus and Mexicans is Jesus doesn’t have a tattoo of a Mexican on his back.

166. song_and_dance_man
    166 | January 26, 2013 11:49 pm

It was a joke not a thread killer.

167. Lily
    167 | January 26, 2013 11:55 pm

@ Suki Wong:

:lol: and :shock:

168. Lily
    168 | January 26, 2013 11:58 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I’m leaving the last comment so that curse will not hang over you …. ;)
    /flyby comment!

169. Moe Katz
    169 | January 27, 2013 12:01 am

@ Lily:
    Hi Lily, how are you getting along?

170. Lily
    170 | January 27, 2013 12:43 am

@ Moe Katz:

I’m doing pretty good…still having ups and downs..but getting better. I’m in Cardio Rehab…hope you are doing okay yourself. :)

171. Suki Wong
    171 | January 27, 2013 12:55 am

@ Lily:
    {{Lily}} The mood swings will abate. A bit of patience is required, don’t be so hard on yourself. My laptop battery is dying.

Night :smile:

172. 172 | January 27, 2013 7:52 am

@ Moe Katz:

This might be viewed as a bit sacrilegious and racist to boot.

That’s hilarious!

173. mawskrat
    173 | January 27, 2013 8:26 am

Good Mornin All….was on a pitching spree the other
    day and found a prayer list from LGF. had a date from
    2008 some of the nics brought back fond memories.

174. mawskrat
    174 | January 27, 2013 9:02 am

just a reminder….

175 | January 27, 2013 10:45 am

Lib Writer Stephen King: NRA Should “Clean Up Blood, Brains And Chunks Of Intestine” After Next Massacre…

“One only wishes Wayne LaPierre and his NRA board of directors could be drafted to some of these [violent] scenes, where they would be required to put on booties and rubber gloves and help clean up the blood, the brains, and the chunks of intestine still containing the poor wads of half-digested food that were some innocent bystander’s last meal.”

So wrote horror writer Stephen King in a Kindle essay Friday entitled “Guns.”

“[P]lenty of gun advocates cling to their semi-automatics the way Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson clung to the shit that was killing them,” King wrote in his 25-page essay.

176 | January 27, 2013 11:16 am

Ok, I heard this limerick on Mike Broomhead’s show on KFYI on Friday:

There once was a man named Barack
    Whose reelection came as a shock
    He’s made marriage gay
    Taxed more of your pay
    And now he’s coming after your Glock

177. brookly red
    177 | January 27, 2013 11:29 am

So wrote horror writer Stephen King in a Kindle essay Friday entitled “Guns.”

what Mr. King (who is now on my permanent do not patronize list) fails to get is that gun owners cling to these thing to prevent becoming the innocent bystander mentioned above.

178 | January 27, 2013 11:41 am

By The Associated Press

Published: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 5:56 p.m.
    Updated 14 hours ago

NEW YORK — With the high cost of caring for smokers and overeaters, experts say society must grapple with a blunt question: Instead of trying to penalize them and change their ways, why not just let these health sinners die?

Read more: http://triblive.com/usworld/nation/3369069-74/health-obese-smokers#ixzz2JC8euIcZ
    Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Rationing? Death Panels? Don’t be silly.

179. brookly red
    179 | January 27, 2013 11:52 am

By The Associated Press

Published: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 5:56 p.m.
    Updated 14 hours ago

Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Rationing? Death Panels? Don’t be silly.

unequal protection under the law… at least thats what they said when it was proposed that gays & drug users be denied costly HIV treatments.

180 | January 27, 2013 12:10 pm

@ brookly red:

Gays are a protected class. Smokers & fatties , not so much.

181 | January 27, 2013 12:24 pm

How’s that gun ban working out for ya?

Gun Killings Continue In Strict Gun Control Chicago

Authorities are investigating the shooting deaths of five people in a single day of bloodshed in Chicago.

Police Officer Daniel O’Brien says Saturday’s first killing occurred at around 2:15 a.m. on the city’s west side when a gunman opened fire on two men who were sitting in a parked car, killing one and wounding the other.

Investigators say a few hours later, someone opened fire on three men near a South Side eatery, killing two of them and wounding the third.

Detectives were called to the scene of another shooting Saturday afternoon in which a man in his 30s and a teenager were shot to death. There had been no arrests.

Chicago’s homicide count eclipsed 500 last year for the first time since 2008.

182. brookly red
    182 | January 27, 2013 12:30 pm

@ brookly red:

Gays are a protected class. Smokers & fatties , not so much.

same logic, why not deny health care to drunk drivers, people who lay in the sun, all types of criminals and any one who says “here, hold my beer” ?

183 | January 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Obama: ‘Up At Camp David We Do Skeet Shooting All The Time”

In an interview with the New Republic, President Barack Obama is asked whether he’s “ever fired a gun.”

“Yes,” Obama says, “in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time.”

Obama says his family doesn’t go shooting, in respons to a question. “Not the girls, but oftentimes guests of mine go up there. And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations. And I think those who dismiss that out of hand make a big mistake.”

Here we go again with the hunting or target shooting nonsense, which is not the purpose of the Second Amendment.

Then Obama tries to tie in gun control talk, which was the subject of much of the interview. “Part of being able to move this forward is understanding the reality of guns in urban areas are very different from the realities of guns in rural areas. And if you grew up and your dad gave you a hunting rifle when you were ten, and you went out and spent the day with him and your uncles, and that became part of your family’s traditions, you can see why you’d be pretty protective of that,” says Obama.

“The reality of guns in urban areas”? Guns are guns. The difference is the people in urban areas.

184. brookly red
    184 | January 27, 2013 12:32 pm

There had been no arrests.

I wish it was only snark when I say there were no arrests because they are shooting each other…

185 | January 27, 2013 12:36 pm

@ brookly red:
    People are not goingbto like ObamaCare.
    When you need open heart surgery, you don’t want to hear, “Take a pill.”

186. brookly red
    186 | January 27, 2013 12:46 pm

@ brookly red:
    People are not goingbto like ObamaCare.
    When you need open heart surgery, you don’t want to hear, “Take a pill.”

they won’t hear that the will hear “OK all set,you are on the list, please report to People’s Clinic # 41, on Monday… February 12th… 2016″

187. Alberta Oil Peon
    187 | January 27, 2013 12:50 pm

@ The Osprey:
    Pigs are like that. Big dirt bugs.

Scallions are onions, doncha know? I think you might have meant scallops, eh? And did you know, when you eat scallop, you are only eating the muscle that opens/closes the critter’s shell? No guts, brains, or chitlins are involved. Muscle meat, only, same as when you eat a filet of fish or a steak.

And mollusks are an entire order of life. Snails, clams, oysters, scallops, squid, octopus; all mollusks. And all tasty, properly prepared.

188 | January 27, 2013 12:51 pm

brookly red

wrote:

@ brookly red:
    People are not goingbto like ObamaCare.
    When you need open heart surgery, you don’t want to hear, “Take a pill.”

Soylent Green is people!

189. Alberta Oil Peon
    189 | January 27, 2013 12:53 pm

@ darkwords:
    That is good. Good satiric comedy writing.

It’s also an ancient joke, most commonly rendered as: “It’s so cold, I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets.”

Seriously, it predates the internet by decades, at least.

190. brookly red
    190 | January 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

sea urchins, cuttlefish, eels, mussels… yup nothing like a Japanese Buffett :)

191. brookly red
    191 | January 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Soylent Green is people!

Hush! you trying to screw up immigration reform or something? Muhahahaha

192 | January 27, 2013 1:34 pm

brookly red wrote:

@ brookly red:
    People are not goingbto like ObamaCare.
    When you need open heart surgery, you don’t want to hear, “Take a pill.”

Sounds like my esperience wth the VA.

Except in my case, it was “We’ll send you another letter when we get an opening.”

193. brookly red
    193 | January 27, 2013 1:36 pm

brookly red wrote:

@ brookly red:
    People are not goingbto like ObamaCare.
    When you need open heart surgery, you don’t want to hear, “Take a pill.”

Sounds like my esperience wth the VA.

well one they didn’t put on the list…

you know you live in a country run by idiots when veterans can’t get health care but illegals can.

194 | January 27, 2013 2:02 pm

brookly red wrote:

Soylent Green is people!

Hush! you trying to screw up immigration reform or something? Muhahahaha

Obama says “We welcome immigrants” babies, not so much.

195. brookly red
    195 | January 27, 2013 2:14 pm

brookly red wrote:

Soylent Green is people!

Hush! you trying to screw up immigration reform or something? Muhahahaha

Obama says “We welcome immigrants” babies, not so much.

well babies are a punishment after all he said so himself

196 | January 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Offensive lib comment of the day:

Feinstein: NRA Motivated By Bribery…

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) on Sunday called the Newtown school shooting an “epiphany” and the National Rifle Association “venal” [motivated by susceptibility to bribery -ed.] in explaining the motivation behind the assault weapon ban she’s introduced in the Senate.

“This is the hardest of the hard,” Feinstein said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “You reach a point where enough is enough.”

The chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said the NRA’S influence on Capitol Hill should not hold Congress back in passing the bill.

“I can see the NRA is venal. The NRA has become an institution of gun manufacturers” she said.

Feinstein also said the NRAs’ proposal to put armed guards in schools will not solve the problem.

For a Dem Senator to imply that someone else is motivated by bribery is probably the height of hypocrisy.

197. brookly red
    197 | January 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Offensive lib comment of the day:

Feinstein: NRA Motivated By Bribery…

Oh boy this is one of the few times I get to use my fluent knowledge
    of libonics, you have to understand the nuances… when she suggests that someone or thing she is opposed to politically is influenced by bribery she is merely asking for the same consideration. Wink,wink, nudge,nudge.

198 | January 27, 2013 2:27 pm

well babies are a punishment after all he said so himself

@ brookly red:
    And the Media never blinked.

199. brookly red
    199 | January 27, 2013 2:28 pm

well babies are a punishment after all he said so himself

@ brookly red:
    And the Media never blinked.

see the Toure/MSNBC thread.

200 | January 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Lobo,

I went to Cabelas in Glendale AZ this morning.

They got some 500 packs of Federal .22LR in and it was gone before I got there.

No .22LR, no 9mm, .38SPL, .357Mag, .40 S&W or .45ACP.

The only rifle caliber they had in quantity, other than the boutique hunting calibers like .270, .300WSM, etc. was some 7.62x39 and 7.62x54 in their “Herter’s” brand.

No 5.56mm, no .308/7.62mm NATO

201 | January 27, 2013 3:15 pm

brookly red wrote:

well babies are a punishment after all he said so himself

@ brookly red:
    And the Media never blinked.

see the Toure/MSNBC thread.

I saw that. The guy is a clueless moron.

202. brookly red
    202 | January 27, 2013 3:17 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Lobo,

I went to Cabelas in Glendale AZ this morning.

They got some 500 packs of Federal .22LR in and it was gone before I got there.

No .22LR, no 9mm, .38SPL, .357Mag, .40 S&W or .45ACP.

No 5.56mm, no .308/7.62mm NATO

what do you think high demand or something else?

203. 203 | January 28, 2013 1:13 pm

brookly red wrote:
    well babies are a punishment after all he said so himself
    @ brookly red:
    And the Media never blinked.
    see the Toure/MSNBC thread.

I saw that. The guy is a clueless moron.

Throughout history, the LACK of babies has been considered to be a punishment. Many infertile couples today feel the same way.

The Bible is full of couples pleading to the Lord that they conceive a child, or that their ailing or deceased child be restored to them.

204. 204 | January 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ The Osprey:
    Pigs are like that. Big dirt bugs.

That they are!

song_and_dance_man wrote:

It was a joke not a thread killer.

Caturday is always an open thread. Every topic is welcome, including, but not limited to, cats!

pig eating confessions make good threads

Indeed.

Too bad they don’t put pork in cat food.

Most cats LOVE ham.

Macker wrote:

1389AD wrote:
    I know, but I’m thinking barbecue sandwiches, sausages, pork chops, bacon…
    Especially on Fridays!

I get your point but we Orthodox Christians fast from animal foods on Wednesdays and Fridays.

@ 1389AD:
    They’re supposed to harbor a lot of parasites. Might not be too healthy to eat.

You’d have to cook them pretty well.