Toure says abortion saved his life

by Rodan ( 18 Comments › )
Filed under Democratic Party, Headlines, Progressives at January 26th, 2013 - 4:54 pm

The Democrats are not pro-choice, they are Pro Abortion. With political momentum swinging their way, The mask is falling off the Progressives. MSNBC host and Toure claims abortion saved his life! Even worse, he thanks God for abortion.

Visit NBCNews.com for news about the economy

This is just evil.

Tags: , ,

Comments

18 Responses to “Toure says abortion saved his life”

1. brookly red
    1 | January 26, 2013 5:01 pm

satan requires blood sacrifice and the more innocent the better… let’s start there and work down shall we?

2. brookly red
    2 | January 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Even worse, he thanks God for abortion.

I think that can be filed under taking his name in vain…

3. EBL
    3 | January 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Didn’t turn out so well for his child though.

Why would have adoption ruined Toure and his girlfriend’s life? Are they that selfish and shallow? Well, this comment by him shows they are definitely are.

4. brookly red
    4 | January 26, 2013 5:18 pm

EBL wrote:

Didn’t turn out so well for his child though.

well you see, without the sacrifice the evil one would never have granted his “prayer” for fame and fortune and if let to his own talents he would be delivering chicken wings

5. unclassifiable
    5 | January 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Who is this assclown?

The first five seconds of this are so full of contradictions he should have spontaneously exploded.

THIS is what passes for salient discussion of abortion?

Even if I am pro-individual-choice-to-kill-an-unborn-child why the hell would I claim this dickhead as any representative of my position?

This guy should be an Obama cabinet nominee. He’d fit right in.

6. 6 | January 26, 2013 5:36 pm

@ brookly red:

I’m surprise he didn’t get on his hands and knees and bows toward Hell and Allah instead!

7 | January 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Isn’t Toure one that was supposed to be put on a shelf and left to starve to death?

8. 8 | January 26, 2013 5:52 pm

@ unclassifiable:

Don’t give Obama any ideas. If not a member of his Cabinet, he’ll name this clown as one of his assorted czars.

9. brookly red
    9 | January 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Macker wrote:

@ brookly red:

well MSNBC I am sure that part occurred in human resources

10. unclassifiable
    10 | January 26, 2013 5:55 pm

@ mfhorn:

What? The Czar for Impenetrable Illogic?

11. brookly red
    11 | January 26, 2013 6:00 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

Who is this assclown?

THIS is what passes for salient discussion of abortion?

This guy should be an Obama cabinet nominee. He’d fit right in.

/not so fast, the department of approved thought is not scheduled to go into effect until o’s 3rd term, right after Spanish become our official language

12. 12 | January 26, 2013 6:07 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

What? The Czar for Impenetrable Illogic?

Isn’t that ‘selrahC title? :)

13 | January 26, 2013 6:34 pm

The guy is a shallow bigot with intellectual consequences. Abortion is not a rare event. I am in favor of letting people decide. Choice is great for conservatives, liberals hate it.

So toure then is de facto proposing that all teen mom should get abortions thus saving their future lives when they can make a better choice?

And he also favors prostitution then where sex workers have autonomy over their own bodies?

But honestly i don’t think this guy is equipped to give a public opinion. There are a dozen plus people on this blog more qualified to speak out than him. I can only think this was a birth of affirmative action that wasn’t aborted.

14. gizbot7
    14 | January 26, 2013 8:39 pm

“WE had an abortion.” No, you douche, SHE did. It’s called science. And she is the one who had to deal with the emotional ramifications, not you!!!

Ugh. Anyway, I hate commenting on this particular subject because it hits so close to home. But alas, I still feel compelled to do so. My mother had two abortions prior to me and my father tried to talk her into aborting me. Long story short (and without getting too deep) I would not be here if she had agreed to a third. So no, I am NOT a fan of abortion. That being said, I do understand certain situations (like rape and incest) where the birth will do more harm to the mother added to what she has already had to endure. But otherwise, this day and age, IMHO, there are way too many contraceptive options out there for abortion to still be done as frequently as it is.

15. 16 | January 26, 2013 9:00 pm

brookly red wrote:

Even worse, he thanks God for abortion.
    I think that can be filed under taking his name in vain…

Indeed.

17 | January 26, 2013 9:39 pm

“It is undeniably misogynist to deny a woman the right to get enmeshed with a contemptible sleazeball like myself, who takes his pleasure where he finds it and then thanks God that he’s able to escape entanglement without responsibility, after debasing the woman and himself.”

—Toure
    (may not be exact quote)

17. 18 | January 28, 2013 7:02 am

I hope these people keep chattering on, increasingly unaware of their breathtaking grotesqueness; public opinion on this subject is still pretty split and this sort of rhetoric does more damage to the pro-abortion side than their hubris will allow them to realize.