“I Am Israel” – See the video that YouTube is suppressing

by 1389AD ( 79 Comments › )
Filed under Free Speech, Holocaust, Israel at January 29th, 2013 - 5:00 pm

At this time, to view the video directly on YouTube, you must have a YouTube/Google account and sign in to confirm that you are over 18 years of age. This restriction interferes with the proper education of young people who need to know what is going on in the world.

I Am Israel – Documentary Film HD Version

Uploaded on Jan 24, 2010 by PuttingItMildly

Feel free to reupload the video to youtube or to another video website, and share it on facebook, twitter, email or any other place :)

Made by PuttingItMildly and phoenixred999.

Join the Facebook Group
United Nations Watch
Terrorism Awareness Project

_________________________________

I Am Israel.

I was born millennia before I was renamed Palestine by the conquering Romans, and before the british decided to turn my Eastern lands into Jordan, My people, the Jews, maintained communities here for three thousand years, that is until the arabs decided to massacre those Jews in 1920 (Nabi musa riots) and 1929 (Hebron massacre). hundreds of civilians were murdered, most of them women and children. Meanwhile, their brother Arab states exiled 1,000,000 Arabic Jews, Erasing their History.

I Am Israel – I’ve been attacked four times by five Arab armies in 60 years. I am a survivor, I won every war they waged against me. I told the Arabs who lived on my land that they were welcome to stay, but their brothers said, “leave temporarily while the Jews are taken care of”. I have been offering a message of peace since the day I was born. But my enemies answered only in bombs, bullets and blood – our own, and theirs.

Realizing they could not defeat me with arms, my enemies turned to lies. Pallywood Production.

I Am Israel – time and time again my name is smeared. Though like the Muhamad Al-Dura hoax, each lie is eventually disproven. My enemies continue to claim that I am committing “genocide”. Tell me, is giving educational opportunities to Palestinian Arabs “genocide” ? 20% of the students in Haifa University are Arabs. If I exiled all the Arabs in 1948, why are 20% of my citizens Arabs who vote ? Why did I give up the entire Sinai and the Gaza strip, uprooting my own people from their home, only for the HOPE of peace ?

I Am Israel – In combat ops, I risk the lives of my teenagers to minimize civilian casualties. I make every attempt to target only fighters, often putting my soldiers in harm. In war, I drop leaflets on areas to be attacked, warning civilians to evacuate – Has any other army in the history of mankind done this for its enemy?

I waited 8 years to stop Hamas from it’s daily rocket attacks, some fell on my kindergartens, I am patient, but my patience is not infinite.

I Am Israel – I discover new medicines to treat devastating diseases. I’ve developed technology for the creation of Intel, anti-virus, and cellphones. And I lead the world in scientific publications per capita.

I send humanitarian missions to developing countries, including Muslim countries. I have absorbed hundreds of Muslim refugees who faced genocide in Darfur – refugees no Muslim state would take.

I Am Israel – one of the smallest countries in the world, and probably the most stubborn – I refuse to give up hope for peace. My friends support me not because of any lobby, but because they see the truth, I am the heart of the Middle East, and the hope for it’s future.

My prophet said, “Nation shall not lift up sword against nation”, and I will try…
And try…
And try, until those words are true.
Because, I Am Israel.

Right-click on this link to download the video in .avi format.

Tags:

Comments

79 Responses to ““I Am Israel” – See the video that YouTube is suppressing”

1. yenta-fada
    1 | January 29, 2013 5:31 pm

I am able to play this in Canada without signing in, but I can’t forward it.

2. yenta-fada
    2 | January 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Ontario has a new Liberal Premier because the old do-nothing one resigned. So, the woman who is responsible for the Valley Stream Middle School to turn their cafeteria into a mosque on Friday for prayers is now in power. She’s very smart, very capable. Unfortunately she belongs to the Jew hating United Church of Canada, and, as a lesbian, is fine with the radical Education agenda that normalizes gay sex in elementary schools. The Conservative candidate is, imo, a jerk. Since there was a resignation, Kathleen Wynne is now the unelected Premier of the Province of Ontario.
    eom :-( Can I move to Texas where it’s warm?

3 | January 29, 2013 5:38 pm

There are more than 367 Million Arabs in the World, primarily in the
    Middle East.
    The last time I looked there are approximtely 6 Million Israelis.
    Now, who has made more scientific advancements & won more Nobel Awards?
    No cheating.

4. yenta-fada
    4 | January 29, 2013 5:50 pm

There are more than 367 Million Arabs in the World, primarily in the
    Middle East.
    The last time I looked there are approximtely 6 Million Israelis.
    Now, who has made more scientific advancements & won more Nobel Awards?
    No cheating.

I thought there were 1.2 billion Muslims in the world. I must be off by several hundred million….

5 | January 29, 2013 5:52 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Can I move to Texas where it’s warm?

You can, but you’ll have to fly to Mexico first and walk across.

6. yenta-fada
    6 | January 29, 2013 5:53 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Can I move to Texas where it’s warm?
    You can, but you’ll have to fly to Mexico first and walk across.

Good idea. I won’t have to declare anything.

7. yenta-fada
    7 | January 29, 2013 5:57 pm

I’m getting 21% of the world as Muslim.

8 | January 29, 2013 6:00 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I’m getting 21% of the world as Muslim.

But between them, they only have 1% of the brains.

9 | January 29, 2013 6:03 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Someone is playing with the numbers. :cool:

10 | January 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Maybe they can give this guy a Nobel Prize:

Egypt: Top Morsi Aide Says Holocaust A Hoax, 6 Million Jews Killed Were Secretly Moved To The US…

A key figure in Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi’s government called the Holocaust a hoax cooked up by U.S. intelligence operatives and claimed the 6 million Jews who were killed by Nazis simply moved to the U.S.

The outrageous claims, by Fathi Shihab-Eddim, a senior figure close to President Morsi who is now responsible for appointing the editors of all state-run Egyptian newspapers, came as the world marked Holocaust Remembrance Day on Jan. 27, and also as the U.S. continues to assess its relationship with the increasingly radical Arab state.

“The myth of the Holocaust is an industry that America invented,” Shihab-Eddim said, leaving no room for doubt that the Egyptian government — like Iran’s — has at the very least significant elements that deny humanity’s greatest crime of all.

“U.S. intelligence agencies in cooperation with their counterparts in allied nations during World War II created it [the Holocaust] to destroy the image of their opponents in Germany, and to justify war and massive destruction against military and civilian facilities of the Axis powers, and especially to hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the atomic bomb,” Shihab-Eddim said.

11. yenta-fada
    11 | January 29, 2013 6:04 pm

yenta-fada wrote:
    I’m getting 21% of the world as Muslim.
    But between them, they only have 1% of the brains.

That’s because the hive mind, aka The Borg, has a single shared brain.
    One objective funded by oil.

12 | January 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Inspiring, but infuriating.

Who is expected to watch it? Israel’s enemies won’t; Israel’s friends don’t need to.

More to the point, I am tired of Israel trying to justify its existence on the basis of its efforts towards peace, its treatment of the Arabs, and its many contributions to science and the general betterment of humanity. It sounds too damn much like the pleading of very 19th-century ghetto Jews that the original Israeli pioneers despised, that they hoped to not be like. “I am a member of all humanity,” the film seems to say. “You should treat me better.” But, as the great Ahad Ha’Am wrote over 100 years ago, when the world thinks about humanitarianism it forgets about the Jews, and when it thinks about the Jews it forgets about humanitarianism.”

“Is it genocide to give education to Israeli Arabs?” asks the film. Yes, it is; it is an exercise in self-genocide when you educate your enemy. It is an exercise in self-genocide when you plead with your enemies to hate you less because you are so good to the enemy within your borders who desires your destruction.

13 | January 29, 2013 6:06 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Given that they don’t believe in the idea that the universe is governed by natural laws, it does tend to make it difficult for them to make much in the way of scientific discoveries.

14 | January 29, 2013 6:09 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    Can I move to Texas where it’s warm?
    You can, but you’ll have to fly to Mexico first and walk across.

Good idea. I won’t have to declare anything.

All you have to do is paddle a your canoe across the Lake of the Woods into Minnesota, then catch a buss heading south on I-35. You’ll be in Texas in no time. :wink:

15. yenta-fada
    15 | January 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    Someone is playing with the numbers.

16. yenta-fada
    16 | January 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    @ yenta-fada:
    Can I move to Texas where it’s warm?
    You can, but you’ll have to fly to Mexico first and walk across.
    Good idea. I won’t have to declare anything.

Portaging the canoe is a killer.

17 | January 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Israel should unilaterally recognize Jordan as the only legitimate “Palestinian” state.

It should then announce that it recognizes and endorses the “Palestinian” right of return—to Jordan.

It should then announce that it will pay a relocation bonus of $50,000 per person to those who sign a quitclaim to ever residing within Israel and to any claims on any property within Israel not covered by a deed valid at the time of signing.

That relocation bonus would diminish by $10,000 each month it was not used, until it reaches zero.

After the relocation bonus offer expires, Israel should cropdust the Arab areas of the West Bank with pigfat and annex the territory.

18 | January 29, 2013 6:14 pm

after all that’s been said…
    if I were 18 years old and knew then what I know now about Israel and Islam, I’d be on a BOAC straight into Tel Aviv to join their army…I don’t know much about Jews or Israel but I really admire their spirit and I’d fight to the death for them

19. yenta-fada
    19 | January 29, 2013 6:17 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Good start!

20. citizen_q
    20 | January 29, 2013 6:17 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    You are kinder than I.

21 | January 29, 2013 6:18 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Works for me, but then I always thought that Israel should have annexed those territories a long time ago.

22. yenta-fada
    22 | January 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Basic problem with Islam:

23 | January 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Me, too. But this is a nice, structured way towards rectifying that earlier error.

24 | January 29, 2013 6:21 pm

citizen_q wrote:

You are kinder than I.

Hey, I was taking world opinion into account!

25. unclassifiable
    25 | January 29, 2013 6:22 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Go to Calgary. Tell Canadian Border Services that you are a Texan visiting Canada but lost your passport. Mention in passing that you have been helping a few Canadians with during your visit. They will get you on a plane to Texas so fast it will make your head spin. Once in Texas go through the reguar visitors line. Tell them anything as long as it does not involve anything agricultural. Heck it does not even matter what line you get in. You’re in.

26. unclassifiable
    26 | January 29, 2013 6:25 pm

@ unclassifiable:

Correction:

Mention in passing that you have been helping a few Canadians with “pick-any-high-dollar-profession” during your visit.

27 | January 29, 2013 6:25 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Peaceful population transfers do work when given a chance. A fine example is the realignment of the Polish boarders at the end of WWII.
    (Not that a lot of displaced people were happy about it, but it was done without violence.)

28. citizen_q
    28 | January 29, 2013 6:25 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

citizen_q wrote:
    You are kinder than I.
    Hey, I was taking world opinion into account!

Understood, and wiser than I

I was thinking of muslim treatment of Jews after the creation of the modern state of Israel, and what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

29. yenta-fada
    29 | January 29, 2013 6:26 pm

@ unclassifiable:
    @ Da_Beerfreak:

I am humbled by all this helpful advice.

30. yenta-fada
    30 | January 29, 2013 6:27 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

@ unclassifiable:
    Correction:

Financial planning?

31 | January 29, 2013 6:30 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Make sure to say “y’all” if you’re going to pretend to be a Texan.

32 | January 29, 2013 6:36 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Make sure to say “y’all” if you’re going to pretend to be a Texan.

On the other hand Canadians naturally blend in to the crowd here in Minnesota and we need good Conservatives way more then Taxes does.

33. 33 | January 29, 2013 6:37 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I am able to play this in Canada without signing in, but I can’t forward it.

There’s a link to a download in .avi format on the 1389 Blog hosting space. Maybe you can forward that.

34. yenta-fada
    34 | January 29, 2013 6:41 pm

1389AD wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    I am able to play this in Canada without signing in, but I can’t forward it.

Thanks.

35 | January 29, 2013 6:58 pm

BO…
    you don’t own me
    you can’t convince me
    you do not speak for me
    you don’t represent me
    if I see you, I’ll kick your ass….
    you work for me you half wit oreo

36. Moe Katz
    36 | January 29, 2013 6:58 pm

IAEA rejects reports of blast at Iran nuke site

I’d been holding out hope that the rumors might be true, but this seems to be definitive.

37 | January 29, 2013 7:01 pm

It’s odd to listen to people try and parse Soetoro’s words.

It’s an exercise in futility.

He lies.

All the time.

About everything.

38 | January 29, 2013 7:06 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Make sure to say “y’all” if you’re going to pretend to be a Texan.

‘howdy, y’all, where’s the nearest tim horton’s, eh?’

it just sounds weird. they will figure it out.

39 | January 29, 2013 7:08 pm

“Yinz ain’t from araahnd here n’at, are yinz?”

40 | January 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

“Yinz ain’t from araahnd here n’at, are yinz?”

yinz cant get there from here.

41. Moe Katz
    41 | January 29, 2013 7:10 pm

In Canada, THC content refers to how many cups of Tim Horton’s coffee you’ve drunk.

42 | January 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Texans are very outgoing and will welcome most outsiders, especially if you know some of their history and have respect for their sacrifices…the average Texan is a PhD with regard to their own history…Texas is the real deal, not some ad campaign

43. 43 | January 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Must be mighty hard for him to breathe with his head that far up his ass.

44 | January 29, 2013 7:12 pm

The Yinzinator?

45 | January 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

we have a couple of horton;’s round here.

good donut and coffee.

46 | January 29, 2013 7:13 pm

heysoos wrote:

And if you have a “Tickle-Me Alamo” doll with you, you’re in

47. Moe Katz
    47 | January 29, 2013 7:13 pm

McDonald’s coffee is pretty good lately, too. They upgraded it in the past couple years.

48 | January 29, 2013 7:14 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Remember The Tickle-Me!

49 | January 29, 2013 7:15 pm

good donut and coffee.

“Waiter, this coffee tastes like mud.”

“Well, sir, it was ground this morning.”

50 | January 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Moe Katz wrote:

McDs coffee has always been excellent…a road trippers go to

51 | January 29, 2013 7:20 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

good donut and coffee.
    “Waiter, this coffee tastes like mud.”
    “Well, sir, it was ground this morning.”

the world renowned fame of Jamaican Blue Mt Coffee is mystifying to me…it tastes exactly like reddish dirt…give me a hearty Cheapsters Best any day

52. Moe Katz
    52 | January 29, 2013 7:20 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Alternatively, “her coffee was grounds for divorce.”

53 | January 29, 2013 7:23 pm

@ heysoos:

We have these things called Sheetz.

I love their coffee.

54 | January 29, 2013 7:25 pm

when I drink liquids, it’s for effect…
    I’m not into perfect soils, aroma, or some fleeting nutty flavor…of I want to get drunk, I open a bottle of vodka and drink it…same with caffeine…two cups=four scoops

55. Moe Katz
    55 | January 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Has anyone ever been to Cinci to try Putz’s Creamy Whip ice cream?

56 | January 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Yet another strange video celebrating the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade:

NARAL: Getting An Abortion No Different Than Choosing What Haircut To Get Or Sweater To Wear…

The pro-abortion group NARAL has just launched a bizarre new video that places abortion on the same moral plane as getting a haircut, picking a sweater, going for a jog or chewing gum—all, apparently, things that a woman can “choose to do with her body,” just like abortion.

They must be putting something in the water on the left. Or maybe in the coffee.

57 | January 29, 2013 7:46 pm

@ 18 heysoos: ditto

58. Calo
    58 | January 29, 2013 7:51 pm

*slowly sets down my 12th cup of coffee for the day*

Where’s the vodka, haysoos?

59 | January 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Big surprise:

University Study: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Were Disproportionately Rich, Overwhelmingly White…

According to a new study from sociologists at the City University of New York, more than a third of activists in the Occupy movement in New York City had household incomes above $100,000, placing them at the cusp of the top quintile of income distribution in America. Researchers surveyed 729 people who participated in a May 1 rally last year and were involved in the “occupation” of Zuccotti Park in the fall of 2011, and found that they were more affluent, whiter, younger, much more highly educated, and more likely to be male than the average New Yorker.

Non-Hispanic whites constituted 62 percent of all respondents, though they make up only 33 percent of New York City residents. While only about a third of Americans hold bachelors’ degrees, 76 percent of respondents who had completed their education had a four-year college degree and 39 percent had graduate degrees. Among college graduates, more than a quarter went to top-ranked schools, which might help explain why the majority of graduates under 30 had some student debt. While 10 percent of participants were unemployed, 71 percent were employed in professional occupations. Eight percent were “blue collar.”

60 | January 29, 2013 7:52 pm

@ 51 heysoos: Starbucks is the worst coffee no matter how they serve it. McD much better.

20 oz of Starbucks is $2.24 here and .50 for a refill if you stay in store.

McD. Is $1.08 for the 20 oz, tastes better, and no tip jar.

61 | January 29, 2013 7:53 pm

@ 56 lobo91: court ordered child support payments beg to differ. kids are significant in the eye of the law.

62 | January 29, 2013 7:53 pm

darkwords wrote:

20 oz of Starbucks is $2.24 here and .50 for a refill if you stay in store.
    McD. Is $1.08 for the 20 oz, tastes better, and no tip jar.

And you don’t have to put up with the Starbucks patrons. Or employees.

63. 63 | January 29, 2013 7:58 pm

And you don’t have to put up with the Starbucks patrons. Or employees.

I would have said, “Yeah, but Starbucks has free wifi”, Most McDonalds up here do as well now. So there goes that idea.

64 | January 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Interesting news on lupus.

65 | January 29, 2013 8:01 pm

I have been to Starbucks once…at Third and 92nd in NYC about five years ago…was in town to see a gig at BB Kings

66 | January 29, 2013 8:06 pm

The astroturfed meme on gun control is that it is a National Health Issue. Less guns = more health in the country. I would counter saying really is it a National Mental Health issue of the perps and the hysterical reaction to mass shootings. The gun owners are the sane people with common sense here. Mental health care to save kids needs to be directed early on to the perps and as needed to the anti gun crowd. Tell them they have a mental illness.

67 | January 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Colin Powell is on with O’Reilly.

He says that he voted for Obama because of his economic policies.

If that’s the case, he’s apparently insane.

68 | January 29, 2013 8:16 pm

@ 67 lobo91: Powell is consuming a lot of garbage somewhere. Not an honest man anymore if he ever was one.

69 | January 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Colin Powell is on with O’Reilly.
    He says that he voted for Obama because of his economic policies.
    If that’s the case, he’s apparently insane.

the fact that he is on TV implies he likes the money or needs to be heard or both…if that’s the case he seriously fucked up his post military future…his peeps have called me a bigot, racist, Nazi and traitor…fuck you Colin

70. Moe Katz
    70 | January 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Colin Powell is on with O’Reilly.
    He says that he voted for Obama because of his economic policies.
    If that’s the case, he’s apparently insane.

That’s bizarre, because before Powell committed his support to Obama he pointed to his handling of the economy as a weak area during the latter’s first term of office.

71 | January 29, 2013 8:27 pm

MULETTO POWER!
    it’s a race thing, an insecurity

72 | January 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Oops

Leaked UN Climate Report Shows They Have Overstated Global Warming Going Back 20 Years…

A preliminary draft of a report by the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was leaked to the public this month, and climate skeptics say it contains fresh evidence of 20 years of overstated global warming.

The report — which is not scheduled for publication until 2014 — was leaked by someone involved in the IPCC’s review process, and is available for download online. Bloggers combing through the report discovered a chart comparing the four temperature models the group has published since 1990. Each has overstated the rise in temperature that Earth actually experienced.

“Temperatures have not risen nearly as much as almost all of the climate models predicted,” Roy Spencer, a climatologist at the University of Alabama at Huntsville, told FoxNews.com.

“Their predictions have largely failed, four times in a row… what that means is that it’s time for them to re-evaluate,” Spencer said.

The IPCC graph shows that the midpoints of the various models predicted that the world would warm by between about 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit and 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit between 1990 and 2012. Actual warming was much less than that: 0.28 F, according the data the IPCC cites.

73 | January 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Apolitical Blues

74. 74 | January 29, 2013 8:40 pm

New Thread.

75. Calo
    75 | January 29, 2013 8:51 pm

@ Moe Katz:
    Moe, in response to your question on the definition of hipsters, go here

76. unclassifiable
    76 | January 29, 2013 9:01 pm

@ yenta-fada:

CSB does not appreciate foreigners doing professional jobs that Canadians are supposed to be doing in Canada. This happens quite a bit in Calgary especially with programmers from Texas. This will result in your expedited “return” to Texas.

Yes it is a joke but not really.

77. 77 | January 29, 2013 9:58 pm

darkwords wrote:

20 oz of Starbucks is $2.24 here and .50 for a refill if you stay in store.
    McD. Is $1.08 for the 20 oz, tastes better, and no tip jar.

At least Starbucks allows guns in the stores.

Not that I would know. I’m lucky if I can afford dollar-store coffee to put in the Mr. Coffee that I got at the thrift shop for $3.

It’s time to put the Occupoopers into Download City.

Bumr50 wrote:

It’s odd to listen to people try and parse Soetoro’s words.
    It’s an exercise in futility.
    He lies.
    All the time.
    About everything.

Just like most of the bosses I’ve had, including the current one.

78. Moe Katz