First time visitor? Learn more.

Muhammad, Cross-Dressing, and the London Muslim Patrol

by 1389AD ( 103 Comments › )
Filed under Sharia (Islamic Law), UK at February 1st, 2013 - 6:00 pm

Some lollage on YouTube:

Published on Feb 1, 2013 by Acts17Apologetics

From Answering Muslims:
A group called the Muslim Patrol has been harassing people on the streets of London. But would they harass their prophet as well? Since Muhammad wore women’s clothing, he wouldn’t last long in one of London’s Muslim-controlled areas.


Tags:

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

103 Responses to “Muhammad, Cross-Dressing, and the London Muslim Patrol”
( jump to bottom )

  1. Lily
    1 | February 1, 2013 6:29 pm

    Everyone is gone????
    Before I even got on this thread…I managed to kill it. Wow I have me some skillz.


  2. Lily
    2 | February 1, 2013 6:30 pm

    On topic…
    Dude looks like a lady…a muslim guy would probably not be able to tell the difference and then make on pass on him. Just my take on it.


  3. Lily
    3 | February 1, 2013 6:31 pm

    @ Lily:

    PIMF a pass on him
    /darn it.


  4. Lily
    4 | February 1, 2013 6:35 pm

    Is there anybody out there?


  5. heysoos
    5 | February 1, 2013 6:42 pm

    I don’t think I’d walk the streets of London without brass knuckles and a deadly switchblade…the Muslim Patrol just has not taken down any soccer hooligans yet…those fuckers know how to brawl


  6. Lily
    6 | February 1, 2013 6:45 pm

    Hmmmmmmmmmmm? I’m starting to become a little paranoid…Nobody’s Talking!


  7. Lily
    7 | February 1, 2013 6:47 pm

    @ heysoos:

    Dare say…is that life other than me here on this thread????


  8. 8 | February 1, 2013 6:47 pm

    Hi Lily!


  9. Lily
    9 | February 1, 2013 6:49 pm

    @ mfhorn:

    Hi!!! {mfhorn}!!!!

    Hope life is treating you okay!


  10. Lily
    10 | February 1, 2013 6:52 pm

    Okay some music for a Friday evening……


  11. heysoos
    11 | February 1, 2013 6:59 pm

    two men approach you, hands in pockets…one in your front and the other off to your right…they accost you, grab your drink or your wallet or whatever…they impose themselves on you…what do you do?


  12. 12 | February 1, 2013 7:02 pm

    @ heysoos:

    Hands in the pocket? I assume it is on a weapon. I’ll break something. Probably their neck or back.


  13. Lily
    13 | February 1, 2013 7:04 pm

    @ heysoos:

    As the two men approach me I swiftly go to the other side of the street and make sure I enter into a business with plenty of people and then ask for help. Prevention. Or a guy is following me in the mall and my friend notices it before I do and I say, “No..if he follows us to the books store then I agree he is following us.” We go to the book store…sure enough he follows us there. Soooooo I go to one of the retail stores and find one of the undercover security guards (which I just happened to know at the time) and tell him of this guy. They hold him for a moment and lo and behold he has a large knife on him too. Friend and I safely get to car and go home.
    /yeah it happened.


  14. heysoos
    14 | February 1, 2013 7:04 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Hands in the pocket? I assume it is on a weapon. I’ll break something. Probably their neck or back.

    yup, you have to go to the guy in his pockets, if they have guns you’re gonna die…if one or both don’t you have a chance…go for the knee, one down


  15. lobo91
    15 | February 1, 2013 7:04 pm

    @ heysoos:

    If that happened to me here? Good chance that one or both of them would end up with a .40 S&W hollowpoint in them.

    In London? I wouldn’t go there, so it wouldn’t happen.


  16. brookly red
    16 | February 1, 2013 7:05 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    two men approach you, hands in pockets…one in your front and the other off to your right…they accost you, grab your drink or your wallet or whatever…they impose themselves on you…what do you do?

    douse them with lighter fluid?


  17. Lily
    17 | February 1, 2013 7:05 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Hands in the pocket? I assume it is on a weapon. I’ll break something. Probably their neck or back.

    Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.


  18. lobo91
    18 | February 1, 2013 7:06 pm

    @ Lily:

    If that happened to you in Kuwait, they’d just grab you and toss you into a waiting car.


  19. 19 | February 1, 2013 7:06 pm

    MSLSD’s resident turd with a tongue smears McCain:

    http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/01/disgraceful-tingles-smears-john-mccain-as-an-angry-vietnam-vet-having-a-flashback/#disqus_thread.

    When he dies, he won’t need to take a sweater where he’s going.


  20. AZfederalist
    20 | February 1, 2013 7:07 pm

    That video was awesome! Would love to see about three or four guys walk through that area dressed like that and then thoroughly administer a lesson in respect to those Muslim hoods.

    Dang autocorrect iPod this iPad insists on capitalizing the m word


  21. lobo91
    21 | February 1, 2013 7:08 pm

    @ Carolina Girl:

    Ted Kennedy will have a seat saved for him.


  22. Lily
    22 | February 1, 2013 7:08 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    two men approach you, hands in pockets…one in your front and the other off to your right…they accost you, grab your drink or your wallet or whatever…they impose themselves on you…what do you do?
    douse them with lighter fluid?

    I don’t normally carry lighter fluid in my purse.
    /sh*t out of luck for me on that one. Darn it.


  23. 23 | February 1, 2013 7:08 pm

    Hi 1389AD, I think this is connected: “Horrific unprovoked acid attack on the streets of London”.

    The “random acid attack” was perpetrated by a woman in niqab. Author of the piece is one Rashid Razaq (whose name is probably, in full, “Rashid `Abd al-Razzaq”) -- Rashid gets two cheers for noting that the clothing was, in fact, Islamic dress but loses the third cheer for not noting Islamic extremism explicitly.


  24. heysoos
    24 | February 1, 2013 7:08 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    Hands in the pocket? I assume it is on a weapon. I’ll break something. Probably their neck or back.
    Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.

    that’s cool, the shortest route out is past the guy in front of you…at least you are putting space between yourself and the guy on your right and he has to momentarily consider his buddy on the ground with a reversed knee


  25. brookly red
    25 | February 1, 2013 7:09 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Hands in the pocket? I assume it is on a weapon. I’ll break something. Probably their neck or back.

    Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.

    good choice… take it from the kid who survived da Bronx, knowing what is going on around you is the most important thing


  26. Lily
    26 | February 1, 2013 7:10 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ Lily:
    If that happened to you in Kuwait, they’d just grab you and toss you into a waiting car.

    I believe that..women aren’t worth nothing there. That did happen to me and really I was lucky that my friend noticed him and I had another friend who was a plain-clothes security in a store in the same mall.


  27. AZfederalist
    27 | February 1, 2013 7:11 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    two men approach you, hands in pockets…one in your front and the other off to your right…they accost you, grab your drink or your wallet or whatever…they impose themselves on you…what do you do?

    Right hand goes in my right pocket, I look for a nearby wall or other blockage to protect my back. Depending upon the distance I can impose between myself and them, the gun either comes out immediately, safety off or they have the opportunity to return my property with no further escalation.


  28. brookly red
    28 | February 1, 2013 7:12 pm

    Zimriel wrote:

    Hi 1389AD, I think this is connected: “Horrific unprovoked acid attack on the streets of London”.

    The “random acid attack” was perpetrated by a woman in niqab. Author of the piece is one Rashid Razaq (whose name is probably, in full, “Rashid `Abd al-Razzaq”) — Rashid gets two cheers for noting that the clothing was, in fact, Islamic dress but loses the third cheer for not noting Islamic extremism explicitly.

    I saw that and my first thought was it’s not random… her BFs name is/was Ato Owede… coincide?


  29. 29 | February 1, 2013 7:12 pm

    @ Zimriel:

    I saw that, too. Terrible! I pray they find that poor woman’s attacker.

    Lily- things are going ok. Starting to use my exercise bands again and ride my bike in the mornings. How’s your rehab?

    Still job hunting. I never heard back on a life insurance job I applied for, and that’s after selling life insurance for a year, and being in insurance for 13 years. Applied for a job w/ Finish Line last week. Maybe I’ll hear!

    Off to dinner- see ya’ later!


  30. lobo91
    30 | February 1, 2013 7:13 pm

    @ Lily:

    That happened to one of the women who worked in my department while I was there.

    Well, that was the plan, anyway. She was a retired cop, and always carried a knife when she was out in town.

    They took off in a hurry.


  31. Lily
    31 | February 1, 2013 7:13 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:
    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    Hands in the pocket? I assume it is on a weapon. I’ll break something. Probably their neck or back.
    Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.
    good choice… take it from the kid who survived da Bronx, knowing what is going on around you is the most important thing

    Yep always be aware of your surroundings. I learned this in my late teens. But thugs are going to be looking for someone who isn’t paying attention to what is going on around them.


  32. brookly red
    32 | February 1, 2013 7:15 pm

    Lily wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:
    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    Hands in the pocket? I assume it is on a weapon. I’ll break something. Probably their neck or back.
    Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.
    good choice… take it from the kid who survived da Bronx, knowing what is going on around you is the most important thing

    Yep always be aware of your surroundings. I learned this in my late teens. But thugs are going to be looking for someone who isn’t paying attention to what is going on around them.

    thugs and politicians


  33. Lily
    33 | February 1, 2013 7:18 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ Lily:
    That happened to one of the women who worked in my department while I was there.
    Well, that was the plan, anyway. She was a retired cop, and always carried a knife when she was out in town.
    They took off in a hurry.

    In Kuwait I’d carry a large knife too if I lived there. Bad enough women have to pay close attention to their surroundings here…over there it isn’t an option can’t let your guard down for a second. Not to mention the guys aren’t really breaking the law either huh? Since women are worth 1/2 of a man there.


  34. lobo91
    34 | February 1, 2013 7:18 pm

    Here’s a bit of good news:

    President Of Scandal-Ridden NBC News Leaves

    For months now, Breitbart News has made Steve Capus the poster boy for the ongoing scandals and instances of editorial fraud that occurred under his watch as NBC News President. During his tenure, no fewer than the equivalent of five RatherGates happened; and after two, three and four of these incidents, it became glaringly apparent that Capus was the problem. Today, action was finally taken. Capus is no longer with NBC News.

    Whether Capus resigned or was forced out because someone on the NBC board finally decided his moral illiteracy needed to come to an end doesn’t matter. What matters is that a management style that either encouraged this fraud or was helpless to stop it is out.

    It is worth noting, though, that just six-months ago, Capus signed a long-term deal with NBC News to remain as its president.

    But the only real question is, why did it take this long?


  35. citizen_q
    35 | February 1, 2013 7:18 pm

    Columnist In Hamas Daily Calls To Limit Women’s Movement Because They Spread Disease

    “The swine flu virus, H1N1, is spreading through the West Bank towns, especially the northern ones. Four people have died so far and dozens are sick, and the numbers are increasing, [though] we hope they will stop.

    “I believe that women are the most numerous and fastest transmitters of viral diseases and epidemics such as swine flu, and I am not making baseless accusations when I describe them as such. This is especially [true] in Arab societies like ours, which follow customs that are positive and pleasant, but are also deadly in [certain] unusual circumstances. [For example, when there is need] to make a condolence call, women emerge from every corner and flock from every direction, even from afar, and then congregate in one place. They comfort [the family] and also trade stories – this is very important to them – and spread news and rumors, but also viruses that waft through the stuffy air. Then they disperse, and many go on to perform some other duty at some other home or function hall. This is why I think women are the fastest transmitters of epidemics.

    “Men, too, have a role in spreading infection, but since they keep busy, and are slower to perform their [social] duties and follow the traditional customs, they have a smaller role in this compared to the ‘other side.’ Nevertheless, they can [help] stop the spread of disease by avoiding some inappropriate customs like kissing [people] at weddings and funerals and serving coffee in non-disposable glasses. They can also take a greater part in fighting disease by imposing stricter constraints on the movement and gatherings of the womenfolk, as broadly as possible… at least in the next three months.”


  36. Lily
    36 | February 1, 2013 7:19 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Yep! 8-)
    /wait is their a difference between thugs and politicians??


  37. AZfederalist
    37 | February 1, 2013 7:21 pm

    @ Zimriel:

    Saw that earlier. From the link:

    has decided to speak out after police failed to establish any motive behind the attack or identify a suspect. …

    A Scotland Yard spokesman said acid attacks were “extremely rare” and that detectives were keeping an “open mind as to the motive.”

    The woman works in Londinastan at a Victorias Secret and the police have no clue as to the possible motive behind an attack by someone dressed in a niquab. … and detectives are going to keep an open mind as to the motive. Just have no idea what could possibly be behind that attack. Dang dudes! Barney Fife would figure this out in two minutes, and you guys are clueless? Those statements just make you look like absolute fools.


  38. lobo91
    38 | February 1, 2013 7:22 pm

    @ citizen_q:

    I’m actually surprised that they acknowledged the existence of a virus as the cause of the illness, rather than blaming it on a djinn or some such crap.

    Must be one of those “moderate Muslims” we always hear about…


  39. Lily
    39 | February 1, 2013 7:22 pm

    @ AZfederalist:

    Idiots aren’t they??? Really they don’t know? Or are they just saying that to not upset the muslims there? Pathetic!


  40. brookly red
    40 | February 1, 2013 7:23 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Yep!
    /wait is their a difference between thugs and politicians??

    yes… no one ever knowingly voted to get mugged. there are however millions that are about to find out they unknowingly did :)


  41. lobo91
    41 | February 1, 2013 7:24 pm

    @ AZfederalist:

    Dang dudes! Barney Fife would figure this out in two minutes, and you guys are clueless?

    No he wouldn’t. He lived in 1960s Mayberry. He probably never would have heard of a Muslim.


  42. heysoos
    42 | February 1, 2013 7:24 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ AZfederalist:
    Idiots aren’t they??? Really they don’t know? Or are they just saying that to not upset the muslims there? Pathetic!

    it’s universal cop speak…blather that results in nothingness


  43. citizen_q
    43 | February 1, 2013 7:24 pm

    @ lobo91:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss


  44. brookly red
    44 | February 1, 2013 7:25 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    I’m actually surprised that they acknowledged the existence of a virus as the cause of the illness, rather than blaming it on a djinn or some such crap.

    those bio-weapons programs are really informative.


  45. lobo91
    45 | February 1, 2013 7:25 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ AZfederalist:
    Idiots aren’t they??? Really they don’t know? Or are they just saying that to not upset the muslims there? Pathetic!

    It’s called appeasement.


  46. lobo91
    46 | February 1, 2013 7:26 pm

    citizen_q wrote:

    @ lobo91:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss

    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.


  47. brookly red
    47 | February 1, 2013 7:27 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    No he wouldn’t. He lived in 1960s Mayberry. He probably never would have heard of a Muslim.

    well he would have heard of that foreign guy down on the state road that puts stockings on his goat :)


  48. brookly red
    48 | February 1, 2013 7:29 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    citizen_q wrote:

    @ lobo91:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss

    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

    /well after what Moses did to them they should be a bit suspicious don’t you think?


  49. lobo91
    49 | February 1, 2013 7:30 pm

    Lib Icon Noam Chomsky: Obama Would Have Been A “Moderate Republican” Several Decades Ago…

    MIT professor and widely renowned scholar Noam Chomsky said on Thursday that President Barack Obama is “basically what would have been called several decades ago, a moderate Republican.”

    His comments came during an interview with The Young Turks’ Cenk Uygur.

    Chomsky went on to say that Obama was “kind of a mainstream centrist with some concerns for liberal ideas and conceptions, but not much in the way of principal or commitment.” Chomsky told Uygur that he regarded the president’s stance on some issues as “pretty reactionary,” offering civil liberties as an example.

    The scholar observed that today’s Democratic Party has become what used to be called “moderate Republicans” because Republicans have “more or less disappeared.”

    “The Republican Party has become overwhelmingly so extreme that it’s hardly a traditional political party anymore,” he said.

    Chomsky, of course, would have been a Communist several decades ago. Oh, wait…he still is.


  50. AZfederalist
    50 | February 1, 2013 7:31 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ AZfederalist:

    Dang dudes! Barney Fife would figure this out in two minutes, and you guys are clueless?

    No he wouldn’t. He lived in 1960s Mayberry. He probably never would have heard of a Muslim.

    Apparently these British cops haven’t either.

    :-)

    But I bet Barney saw “Lawrence of Arabia”, he could have drawn some conclusions.


  51. heysoos
    51 | February 1, 2013 7:31 pm

    I’m into beer and I’m into horses…if you’re wondering just how big is a Clydesdale, look at this…these are supreme beasts
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272122/Super-Bowl-2013-commercials-Watch-Budweisers-tear-jerking-ad-featuring-adorable-Clydesdale-foal.html#ixzz2JgwoCu4J


  52. heysoos
    52 | February 1, 2013 7:33 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:
    citizen_q wrote:
    @ lobo91:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss
    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

    /well after what Moses did to them they should be a bit suspicious don’t you think?

    what did Moses know and when did he know it?…


  53. lobo91
    53 | February 1, 2013 7:34 pm

    @ AZfederalist:

    Apparently these British cops haven’t either.

    That’s because their news outlets always use the code-word “Asian” instead.

    They’re probably looking for some poor Chinese tourists.


  54. citizen_q
    54 | February 1, 2013 7:35 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    citizen_q wrote:
    @ lobo91:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss
    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

    Wonder if they understand DNA? They already know H1N1 as Swine Flu.

    I’d spread a rumor that viruses rewrite DNA, and Swine Flu is so named because it turns their cells into pig cells.


  55. brookly red
    55 | February 1, 2013 7:35 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:
    citizen_q wrote:
    @ lobo91:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss
    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

    /well after what Moses did to them they should be a bit suspicious don’t you think?

    what did Moses know and when did he know it?…

    it’s more of WHO did Moses know than what he knew :)


  56. heysoos
    56 | February 1, 2013 7:36 pm

    @ brookly red:
    obviously he was in cahoots with the climate change guys…lucky him


  57. AZfederalist
    57 | February 1, 2013 7:37 pm

    @ heysoos:

    WE always used to refer to Clydesdales as the horse equivalent of 4WD tractors.


  58. brookly red
    58 | February 1, 2013 7:38 pm

    citizen_q wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:

    citizen_q wrote:
    @ lobo91:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss
    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

    Wonder if they understand DNA? They already know H1N1 as Swine Flu.

    I’d spread a rumor that viruses rewrite DNA, and Swine Flu is so named because it turns their cells into pig cells.

    the germs are carried on all that filthy money that we give them, they should stop accepting it immediately


  59. lobo91
    59 | February 1, 2013 7:38 pm

    @ citizen_q:

    The Egyptians ordered all the pigs in their country slaughtered last year because they thought that’s where it came from.


  60. brookly red
    60 | February 1, 2013 7:39 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ citizen_q:

    The Egyptians ordered all the pigs in their country slaughtered last year because they thought that’s where it came from.

    and now they think it comes from women? this could not end well.


  61. Calo
    61 | February 1, 2013 7:41 pm

    @ heysoos:
    Now, that ad almost made me cry.

    Stop it, haysoos.


  62. heysoos
    62 | February 1, 2013 7:43 pm

    AZfederalist wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    WE always used to refer to Clydesdales as the horse equivalent of 4WD tractors.

    yeah, I visited them down at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg…the kids wanted to hit the rides and I wanted to watch the baby Clyde…the little guy was a sensation when he finally was forced outdoors…they said it was his first little forey away from his mother…there were two hundred people waiting around for this event…I’m not a cute sort of guy, but is overwhelmingly charming…and the mother was gigantic…her muzzle was two feet above my head, and as gentile as a lap cat…just awesome


  63. Speranza
    63 | February 1, 2013 7:43 pm

    Sounds of crickets from the British government.


  64. heysoos
    64 | February 1, 2013 7:49 pm

    Calo wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Now, that ad almost made me cry.
    Stop it, haysoos.

    horses are another sort of cool entirely…there are two young mustang mares down the road, sisters…wild,from Utah…I go visit with apples and carrots a couple times a weak, they love me, because they assume I love them…they like my attention and I like theirs….they can be pretty expressive once you know them..they bump be around, nibble on my clothes, or just lean all their weight against me…I’m a horse tourist and only know what I’ve experienced


  65. Da_Beerfreak
    65 | February 1, 2013 7:50 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Sounds of crickets from the British government.

    And the dumb Liberals have convinced themselves that it could never happen here…


  66. coldwarrior
    66 | February 1, 2013 7:53 pm

    @ heysoos:

    my mom owned horses for years, american quarterhorses. her neighbor has a few belgians, these things are huge. the amish cars all use huge draft horses to plow. its interesting to watch. the good plower can make fast work out of 20 acres.


  67. heysoos
    67 | February 1, 2013 7:53 pm

    the ME is like a living museum where locals dress up and pretend they live in the 18th century…on the bright side, it’s actual time travel backwards for the adventurist


  68. heysoos
    68 | February 1, 2013 7:56 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    my mom owned horses for years, american quarterhorses. her neighbor has a few belgians, these things are huge. the amish cars all use huge draft horses to plow. its interesting to watch. the good plower can make fast work out of 20 acres.

    and like sled dogs, they need to…they love to pull


  69. brookly red
    69 | February 1, 2013 7:56 pm

    go ahead and google hate crimes committed BY muslims… mix the words up any way you want and the only search results you will get are crimes AGAINST muslims. go on and try it.


  70. 70 | February 1, 2013 7:57 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    I’m into beer and I’m into horses

    Oh dear. Better stay away from Ace’s place today :^x


  71. heysoos
    71 | February 1, 2013 8:03 pm

    @ Zimriel:
    never been there…but if it’s a saloon let’s go


  72. heysoos
    72 | February 1, 2013 8:08 pm

    sonic good vibe time…


  73. brookly red
    73 | February 1, 2013 8:14 pm

    Zimriel wrote:

    heysoos wrote:

    I’m into beer and I’m into horses

    Oh dear. Better stay away from Ace’s place today :^x

    better stay away from burger king too…http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2013/02/01/burger-king-to-dna-test-its-beef-after-food-processor-used-horse-meat/


  74. coldwarrior
    74 | February 1, 2013 8:17 pm

    @ brookly red:

    i’ve had horse meat, its good.


  75. brookly red
    75 | February 1, 2013 8:18 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    Willlllbur, Hooooow could you?


  76. 76 | February 1, 2013 8:19 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    go ahead and google hate crimes committed BY muslims… mix the words up any way you want and the only search results you will get are crimes AGAINST muslims. go on and try it.

    The fact that there was not wholesale firebombing of mosques after 9/11 speaks so highly of the American people and we never get proper credit; all we ever hear is how racist we are. We were mastering diversity before diversity was cool and yeah, it’s not perfect, far from it, but we’re the most culturally/racially diverse country in the planet and we hum along quite nicely.


  77. brookly red
    77 | February 1, 2013 8:19 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.


  78. coldwarrior
    78 | February 1, 2013 8:20 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    Willlllbur, Hooooow could you?

    easy, grind it up and make a burger out of it, or cook it like a roast.


  79. brookly red
    79 | February 1, 2013 8:20 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    go ahead and google hate crimes committed BY muslims… mix the words up any way you want and the only search results you will get are crimes AGAINST muslims. go on and try it.

    The fact that there was not wholesale firebombing of mosques after 9/11 speaks so highly of the American people and we never get proper credit; all we ever hear is how racist we are. We were mastering diversity before diversity was cool and yeah, it’s not perfect, far from it, but we’re the most culturally/racially diverse country in the planet and we hum along quite nicely.

    well we used to anyway…


  80. heysoos
    80 | February 1, 2013 8:20 pm

    downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed


  81. heysoos
    81 | February 1, 2013 8:23 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.

    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often


  82. brookly red
    82 | February 1, 2013 8:24 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    Willlllbur, Hooooow could you?

    easy, grind it up and make a burger out of it, or cook it like a roast.

    back when I did eat meat I was really partial to the neck roast of a deer… I no longer eat meat but I don’t find eating horses and worse than pigs or deer. Dogs? I don’t think eating your best friend is a good thing.


  83. brookly red
    83 | February 1, 2013 8:26 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.

    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often

    pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha


  84. brookly red
    84 | February 1, 2013 8:28 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

    I was always suspicious of the guy named Habib at the In & Out Burger…


  85. heysoos
    85 | February 1, 2013 8:29 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.
    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.
    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often

    pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

    I keep to the center of the herd when visiting


  86. brookly red
    86 | February 1, 2013 8:29 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

    downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is? ;)


  87. brookly red
    87 | February 1, 2013 8:30 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.
    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.
    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often

    pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

    I keep to the center of the herd when visiting

    ahhh that is where they are the tenderest…


  88. heysoos
    88 | February 1, 2013 8:34 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

    downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is?

    ABQ is 600k people…after dark it becomes a village with some signs of life scattered around the valley, but those reports are unofficial


  89. brookly red
    89 | February 1, 2013 8:34 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.

    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often

    pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

    the Germans are tough and stringy, and French are just greasy… the Japanese are tasty but don’t have much meat. Now a good corn feed Midwesterner? That is for tail gating


  90. brookly red
    90 | February 1, 2013 8:35 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

    downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is?

    ABQ is 600k people…after dark it becomes a village with some signs of life scattered around the valley, but those reports are unofficial

    600k? my zip code has more than that…


  91. heysoos
    91 | February 1, 2013 8:39 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed
    downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is?
    ABQ is 600k people…after dark it becomes a village with some signs of life scattered around the valley, but those reports are unofficial

    600k? my zip code has more than that…

    we are part of a separate planetary system out here…NYC might as well be Uranus for that matter


  92. brookly red
    92 | February 1, 2013 8:41 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed
    downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is?
    ABQ is 600k people…after dark it becomes a village with some signs of life scattered around the valley, but those reports are unofficial

    600k? my zip code has more than that…

    we are part of a separate planetary system out here…NYC might as well be Uranus for that matter

    yeah I guess… but check this out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272175/Marlin-wins-The-massive-fish-sank-entire-boat-crew-Panama-coast.html?ICO=most_read_module Fish wins! The Fisssssssssssssh wins!


  93. Da_Beerfreak
    93 | February 1, 2013 8:43 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.

    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often

    pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

    the Germans are tough and stringy, and French are just greasy… the Japanese are tasty but don’t have much meat. Now a good corn feed Midwesterner? That is for tail gating

    Word is that the Canadians are the best tasting…


  94. brookly red
    94 | February 1, 2013 8:47 pm

    Da_Beerfreak wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.

    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.

    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often

    pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

    the Germans are tough and stringy, and French are just greasy… the Japanese are tasty but don’t have much meat. Now a good corn feed Midwesterner? That is for tail gating

    Word is that the Canadians are the best tasting…

    tasty and they don’t object to climbing into a hot tub… some times they get suspicious when you start adding the potatoes but by then it’s too late.


  95. coldwarrior
    95 | February 1, 2013 8:52 pm

    Da_Beerfreak wrote:

    brookly red wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.
    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.
    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often
    pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha
    the Germans are tough and stringy, and French are just greasy… the Japanese are tasty but don’t have much meat. Now a good corn feed Midwesterner? That is for tail gating

    Word is that the Canadians are the best tasting…

    that’s all the tim horton donuts and maple syrup they eat. its like waygu beef.


  96. brookly red
    96 | February 1, 2013 8:58 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    Da_Beerfreak wrote:

    brookly red wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    coldwarrior wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    i’ve had horse meat, its good.
    hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.
    I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often
    pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha
    the Germans are tough and stringy, and French are just greasy… the Japanese are tasty but don’t have much meat. Now a good corn feed Midwesterner? That is for tail gating

    Word is that the Canadians are the best tasting…

    that all the tim horton donuts and maple syrup they eat. its like waygu beef.

    you gotta try them roasted, in a pancake with scallions… or as we say Peking Canuck :)

    I now I am gonna pay for that…


  97. coldwarrior
    97 | February 1, 2013 8:59 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    you gotta try them roasted, in a pancake with scallions… or as we say Peking Canuck :)

    :lol:

    ok, i give!!!


  98. heysoos
    98 | February 1, 2013 9:28 pm

    went out to grab some booze and chow…I make fun of ABQ because it’s so laid back and traditional…this is not a snappy hipster town and does not pretend to be…so I go up through 4th street through my hood and pass about 8 food stands or trucks, all lit up, still cooking, home made tamales, whole dinners of chicken or goat…a couple quick stops and I have enough food for two days, cheap, and as good as anything you’ll ever eat…down here you just whip up a trunk load of food and park, sell it and all groovy with the world


  99. brookly red
    99 | February 1, 2013 9:44 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    went out to grab some booze and chow…I make fun of ABQ because it’s so laid back and traditional…this is not a snappy hipster town and does not pretend to be…so I go up through 4th street through my hood and pass about 8 food stands or trucks, all lit up, still cooking, home made tamales, whole dinners of chicken or goat…a couple quick stops and I have enough food for two days, cheap, and as good as anything you’ll ever eat…down here you just whip up a trunk load of food and park, sell it and all groovy with the world

    food trucks are cool… sometimes you get a bad one but that is the same with everything.


  100. coldwarrior
    100 | February 1, 2013 9:49 pm

    the OOT will be up at 2200 eastern, yinz…y’all…youze…etc


  101. lobo91
    101 | February 1, 2013 9:49 pm

    @ brookly red:

    food trucks are cool… sometimes you get a bad one but that is the same with everything.

    Even presidents…


  102. brookly red
    102 | February 1, 2013 9:52 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    food trucks are cool… sometimes you get a bad one but that is the same with everything.

    Even presidents…

    I said sometimes not most times…


  103. 103 | February 2, 2013 2:29 pm

    Zimriel wrote:

    Hi 1389AD, I think this is connected: “Horrific unprovoked acid attack on the streets of London”.
    The “random acid attack” was perpetrated by a woman in niqab. Author of the piece is one Rashid Razaq (whose name is probably, in full, “Rashid `Abd al-Razzaq”) — Rashid gets two cheers for noting that the clothing was, in fact, Islamic dress but loses the third cheer for not noting Islamic extremism explicitly.

    Thanks!


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David