Muhammad, Cross-Dressing, and the London Muslim Patrol

by 1389AD ( 103 Comments › )
Filed under Sharia (Islamic Law), UK at February 1st, 2013 - 6:00 pm

Some lollage on YouTube:

Published on Feb 1, 2013 by Acts17Apologetics

From Answering Muslims:
A group called the Muslim Patrol has been harassing people on the streets of London. But would they harass their prophet as well? Since Muhammad wore women’s clothing, he wouldn’t last long in one of London’s Muslim-controlled areas.

Tags:

Comments

103 Responses to “Muhammad, Cross-Dressing, and the London Muslim Patrol”

1. Lily
    1 | February 1, 2013 6:29 pm

Everyone is gone????
    Before I even got on this thread…I managed to kill it. Wow I have me some skillz.

2. Lily
    2 | February 1, 2013 6:30 pm

On topic…
    Dude looks like a lady…a muslim guy would probably not be able to tell the difference and then make on pass on him. Just my take on it.

3. Lily
    3 | February 1, 2013 6:31 pm

@ Lily:

PIMF a pass on him
    /darn it.

4. Lily
    4 | February 1, 2013 6:35 pm

Is there anybody out there?

5 | February 1, 2013 6:42 pm

I don’t think I’d walk the streets of London without brass knuckles and a deadly switchblade…the Muslim Patrol just has not taken down any soccer hooligans yet…those fuckers know how to brawl

6. Lily
    6 | February 1, 2013 6:45 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm? I’m starting to become a little paranoid…Nobody’s Talking!

7. Lily
    7 | February 1, 2013 6:47 pm

@ heysoos:

Dare say…is that life other than me here on this thread????

8. 8 | February 1, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi Lily!

9. Lily
    9 | February 1, 2013 6:49 pm

@ mfhorn:

Hi!!! {mfhorn}!!!!

Hope life is treating you okay!

10. Lily
    10 | February 1, 2013 6:52 pm

Okay some music for a Friday evening……

11 | February 1, 2013 6:59 pm

two men approach you, hands in pockets…one in your front and the other off to your right…they accost you, grab your drink or your wallet or whatever…they impose themselves on you…what do you do?

12. 12 | February 1, 2013 7:02 pm

@ heysoos:

Hands in the pocket? I assume it is on a weapon. I’ll break something. Probably their neck or back.

13. Lily
    13 | February 1, 2013 7:04 pm

@ heysoos:

As the two men approach me I swiftly go to the other side of the street and make sure I enter into a business with plenty of people and then ask for help. Prevention. Or a guy is following me in the mall and my friend notices it before I do and I say, “No..if he follows us to the books store then I agree he is following us.” We go to the book store…sure enough he follows us there. Soooooo I go to one of the retail stores and find one of the undercover security guards (which I just happened to know at the time) and tell him of this guy. They hold him for a moment and lo and behold he has a large knife on him too. Friend and I safely get to car and go home.
    /yeah it happened.

14 | February 1, 2013 7:04 pm

@ heysoos:

yup, you have to go to the guy in his pockets, if they have guns you’re gonna die…if one or both don’t you have a chance…go for the knee, one down

15 | February 1, 2013 7:04 pm

@ heysoos:

If that happened to me here? Good chance that one or both of them would end up with a .40 S&W hollowpoint in them.

In London? I wouldn’t go there, so it wouldn’t happen.

16. brookly red
    16 | February 1, 2013 7:05 pm

heysoos wrote:

douse them with lighter fluid?

17. Lily
    17 | February 1, 2013 7:05 pm

@ heysoos:

Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.

18 | February 1, 2013 7:06 pm

@ Lily:

If that happened to you in Kuwait, they’d just grab you and toss you into a waiting car.

19. 19 | February 1, 2013 7:06 pm

MSLSD’s resident turd with a tongue smears McCain:

When he dies, he won’t need to take a sweater where he’s going.

20. AZfederalist
    20 | February 1, 2013 7:07 pm

That video was awesome! Would love to see about three or four guys walk through that area dressed like that and then thoroughly administer a lesson in respect to those Muslim hoods.

Dang autocorrect iPod this iPad insists on capitalizing the m word

21 | February 1, 2013 7:08 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Ted Kennedy will have a seat saved for him.

22. Lily
    22 | February 1, 2013 7:08 pm

heysoos wrote:
    douse them with lighter fluid?

I don’t normally carry lighter fluid in my purse.
    /sh*t out of luck for me on that one. Darn it.

23. 23 | February 1, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi 1389AD, I think this is connected: “Horrific unprovoked acid attack on the streets of London”.

The “random acid attack” was perpetrated by a woman in niqab. Author of the piece is one Rashid Razaq (whose name is probably, in full, “Rashid `Abd al-Razzaq”) -- Rashid gets two cheers for noting that the clothing was, in fact, Islamic dress but loses the third cheer for not noting Islamic extremism explicitly.

24 | February 1, 2013 7:08 pm

Lily wrote:

@ heysoos:
    Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.

that’s cool, the shortest route out is past the guy in front of you…at least you are putting space between yourself and the guy on your right and he has to momentarily consider his buddy on the ground with a reversed knee

25. brookly red
    25 | February 1, 2013 7:09 pm

Lily wrote:

@ heysoos:

Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.

good choice… take it from the kid who survived da Bronx, knowing what is going on around you is the most important thing

26. Lily
    26 | February 1, 2013 7:10 pm

@ Lily:

I believe that..women aren’t worth nothing there. That did happen to me and really I was lucky that my friend noticed him and I had another friend who was a plain-clothes security in a store in the same mall.

27. AZfederalist
    27 | February 1, 2013 7:11 pm

heysoos wrote:

Right hand goes in my right pocket, I look for a nearby wall or other blockage to protect my back. Depending upon the distance I can impose between myself and them, the gun either comes out immediately, safety off or they have the opportunity to return my property with no further escalation.

28. brookly red
    28 | February 1, 2013 7:12 pm

Zimriel wrote:

The “random acid attack” was perpetrated by a woman in niqab. Author of the piece is one Rashid Razaq (whose name is probably, in full, “Rashid `Abd al-Razzaq”) — Rashid gets two cheers for noting that the clothing was, in fact, Islamic dress but loses the third cheer for not noting Islamic extremism explicitly.

I saw that and my first thought was it’s not random… her BFs name is/was Ato Owede… coincide?

29. 29 | February 1, 2013 7:12 pm

@ Zimriel:

I saw that, too. Terrible! I pray they find that poor woman’s attacker.

Lily- things are going ok. Starting to use my exercise bands again and ride my bike in the mornings. How’s your rehab?

Still job hunting. I never heard back on a life insurance job I applied for, and that’s after selling life insurance for a year, and being in insurance for 13 years. Applied for a job w/ Finish Line last week. Maybe I’ll hear!

Off to dinner- see ya’ later!

30 | February 1, 2013 7:13 pm

@ Lily:

That happened to one of the women who worked in my department while I was there.

Well, that was the plan, anyway. She was a retired cop, and always carried a knife when she was out in town.

They took off in a hurry.

31. Lily
    31 | February 1, 2013 7:13 pm

Lily wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.

Yep always be aware of your surroundings. I learned this in my late teens. But thugs are going to be looking for someone who isn’t paying attention to what is going on around them.

32. brookly red
    32 | February 1, 2013 7:15 pm

Lily wrote:

Lily wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    Yeah I believe you IF. Me I have to evade.

thugs and politicians

33. Lily
    33 | February 1, 2013 7:18 pm

@ Lily:
    They took off in a hurry.

In Kuwait I’d carry a large knife too if I lived there. Bad enough women have to pay close attention to their surroundings here…over there it isn’t an option can’t let your guard down for a second. Not to mention the guys aren’t really breaking the law either huh? Since women are worth 1/2 of a man there.

34 | February 1, 2013 7:18 pm

Here’s a bit of good news:

President Of Scandal-Ridden NBC News Leaves

For months now, Breitbart News has made Steve Capus the poster boy for the ongoing scandals and instances of editorial fraud that occurred under his watch as NBC News President. During his tenure, no fewer than the equivalent of five RatherGates happened; and after two, three and four of these incidents, it became glaringly apparent that Capus was the problem. Today, action was finally taken. Capus is no longer with NBC News.

Whether Capus resigned or was forced out because someone on the NBC board finally decided his moral illiteracy needed to come to an end doesn’t matter. What matters is that a management style that either encouraged this fraud or was helpless to stop it is out.

It is worth noting, though, that just six-months ago, Capus signed a long-term deal with NBC News to remain as its president.

But the only real question is, why did it take this long?

35. citizen_q
    35 | February 1, 2013 7:18 pm

Columnist In Hamas Daily Calls To Limit Women’s Movement Because They Spread Disease

“The swine flu virus, H1N1, is spreading through the West Bank towns, especially the northern ones. Four people have died so far and dozens are sick, and the numbers are increasing, [though] we hope they will stop.

“I believe that women are the most numerous and fastest transmitters of viral diseases and epidemics such as swine flu, and I am not making baseless accusations when I describe them as such. This is especially [true] in Arab societies like ours, which follow customs that are positive and pleasant, but are also deadly in [certain] unusual circumstances. [For example, when there is need] to make a condolence call, women emerge from every corner and flock from every direction, even from afar, and then congregate in one place. They comfort [the family] and also trade stories – this is very important to them – and spread news and rumors, but also viruses that waft through the stuffy air. Then they disperse, and many go on to perform some other duty at some other home or function hall. This is why I think women are the fastest transmitters of epidemics.

“Men, too, have a role in spreading infection, but since they keep busy, and are slower to perform their [social] duties and follow the traditional customs, they have a smaller role in this compared to the ‘other side.’ Nevertheless, they can [help] stop the spread of disease by avoiding some inappropriate customs like kissing [people] at weddings and funerals and serving coffee in non-disposable glasses. They can also take a greater part in fighting disease by imposing stricter constraints on the movement and gatherings of the womenfolk, as broadly as possible… at least in the next three months.”

36. Lily
    36 | February 1, 2013 7:19 pm

Yep! 8-)
    /wait is their a difference between thugs and politicians??

37. AZfederalist
    37 | February 1, 2013 7:21 pm

@ Zimriel:

Saw that earlier. From the link:

has decided to speak out after police failed to establish any motive behind the attack or identify a suspect. …

A Scotland Yard spokesman said acid attacks were “extremely rare” and that detectives were keeping an “open mind as to the motive.”

The woman works in Londinastan at a Victorias Secret and the police have no clue as to the possible motive behind an attack by someone dressed in a niquab. … and detectives are going to keep an open mind as to the motive. Just have no idea what could possibly be behind that attack. Dang dudes! Barney Fife would figure this out in two minutes, and you guys are clueless? Those statements just make you look like absolute fools.

38 | February 1, 2013 7:22 pm

@ citizen_q:

I’m actually surprised that they acknowledged the existence of a virus as the cause of the illness, rather than blaming it on a djinn or some such crap.

Must be one of those “moderate Muslims” we always hear about…

39. Lily
    39 | February 1, 2013 7:22 pm

@ AZfederalist:

Idiots aren’t they??? Really they don’t know? Or are they just saying that to not upset the muslims there? Pathetic!

40. brookly red
    40 | February 1, 2013 7:23 pm

Lily wrote:

Yep!
    /wait is their a difference between thugs and politicians??

yes… no one ever knowingly voted to get mugged. there are however millions that are about to find out they unknowingly did :)

41 | February 1, 2013 7:24 pm

@ AZfederalist:

No he wouldn’t. He lived in 1960s Mayberry. He probably never would have heard of a Muslim.

42 | February 1, 2013 7:24 pm

Lily wrote:

@ AZfederalist:

it’s universal cop speak…blather that results in nothingness

43. citizen_q
    43 | February 1, 2013 7:24 pm

I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss

44. brookly red
    44 | February 1, 2013 7:25 pm

those bio-weapons programs are really informative.

45 | February 1, 2013 7:25 pm

Lily wrote:

@ AZfederalist:

It’s called appeasement.

46 | February 1, 2013 7:26 pm

citizen_q wrote:

I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss

I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

47. brookly red
    47 | February 1, 2013 7:27 pm

well he would have heard of that foreign guy down on the state road that puts stockings on his goat :)

48. brookly red
    48 | February 1, 2013 7:29 pm

citizen_q wrote:

I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss

I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

/well after what Moses did to them they should be a bit suspicious don’t you think?

49 | February 1, 2013 7:30 pm

Lib Icon Noam Chomsky: Obama Would Have Been A “Moderate Republican” Several Decades Ago…

MIT professor and widely renowned scholar Noam Chomsky said on Thursday that President Barack Obama is “basically what would have been called several decades ago, a moderate Republican.”

His comments came during an interview with The Young Turks’ Cenk Uygur.

Chomsky went on to say that Obama was “kind of a mainstream centrist with some concerns for liberal ideas and conceptions, but not much in the way of principal or commitment.” Chomsky told Uygur that he regarded the president’s stance on some issues as “pretty reactionary,” offering civil liberties as an example.

The scholar observed that today’s Democratic Party has become what used to be called “moderate Republicans” because Republicans have “more or less disappeared.”

“The Republican Party has become overwhelmingly so extreme that it’s hardly a traditional political party anymore,” he said.

Chomsky, of course, would have been a Communist several decades ago. Oh, wait…he still is.

50. AZfederalist
    50 | February 1, 2013 7:31 pm

@ AZfederalist:

Apparently these British cops haven’t either.

:-)

But I bet Barney saw “Lawrence of Arabia”, he could have drawn some conclusions.

51 | February 1, 2013 7:31 pm

I’m into beer and I’m into horses…if you’re wondering just how big is a Clydesdale, look at this…these are supreme beasts

52 | February 1, 2013 7:33 pm

citizen_q wrote:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss
    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

what did Moses know and when did he know it?…

53 | February 1, 2013 7:34 pm

@ AZfederalist:

Apparently these British cops haven’t either.

That’s because their news outlets always use the code-word “Asian” instead.

They’re probably looking for some poor Chinese tourists.

54. citizen_q
    54 | February 1, 2013 7:35 pm

citizen_q wrote:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss
    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

Wonder if they understand DNA? They already know H1N1 as Swine Flu.

I’d spread a rumor that viruses rewrite DNA, and Swine Flu is so named because it turns their cells into pig cells.

55. brookly red
    55 | February 1, 2013 7:35 pm

citizen_q wrote:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss
    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

what did Moses know and when did he know it?…

it’s more of WHO did Moses know than what he knew :)

56 | February 1, 2013 7:36 pm

@ brookly red:
    obviously he was in cahoots with the climate change guys…lucky him

57. AZfederalist
    57 | February 1, 2013 7:37 pm

@ heysoos:

WE always used to refer to Clydesdales as the horse equivalent of 4WD tractors.

58. brookly red
    58 | February 1, 2013 7:38 pm

citizen_q wrote:

citizen_q wrote:
    I am surprised they did not blame……the……………Joooooooooooosssss
    I’m sure they think that’s where the virus came from.

Wonder if they understand DNA? They already know H1N1 as Swine Flu.

the germs are carried on all that filthy money that we give them, they should stop accepting it immediately

59 | February 1, 2013 7:38 pm

@ citizen_q:

The Egyptians ordered all the pigs in their country slaughtered last year because they thought that’s where it came from.

60. brookly red
    60 | February 1, 2013 7:39 pm

@ citizen_q:

and now they think it comes from women? this could not end well.

61. Calo
    61 | February 1, 2013 7:41 pm

@ heysoos:
    Now, that ad almost made me cry.

Stop it, haysoos.

62 | February 1, 2013 7:43 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

@ heysoos:
    WE always used to refer to Clydesdales as the horse equivalent of 4WD tractors.

yeah, I visited them down at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg…the kids wanted to hit the rides and I wanted to watch the baby Clyde…the little guy was a sensation when he finally was forced outdoors…they said it was his first little forey away from his mother…there were two hundred people waiting around for this event…I’m not a cute sort of guy, but is overwhelmingly charming…and the mother was gigantic…her muzzle was two feet above my head, and as gentile as a lap cat…just awesome

63 | February 1, 2013 7:43 pm

Sounds of crickets from the British government.

64 | February 1, 2013 7:49 pm

Calo wrote:

@ heysoos:
    Now, that ad almost made me cry.
    Stop it, haysoos.

horses are another sort of cool entirely…there are two young mustang mares down the road, sisters…wild,from Utah…I go visit with apples and carrots a couple times a weak, they love me, because they assume I love them…they like my attention and I like theirs….they can be pretty expressive once you know them..they bump be around, nibble on my clothes, or just lean all their weight against me…I’m a horse tourist and only know what I’ve experienced

65 | February 1, 2013 7:50 pm

Speranza wrote:

Sounds of crickets from the British government.

And the dumb Liberals have convinced themselves that it could never happen here…

66 | February 1, 2013 7:53 pm

@ heysoos:

my mom owned horses for years, american quarterhorses. her neighbor has a few belgians, these things are huge. the amish cars all use huge draft horses to plow. its interesting to watch. the good plower can make fast work out of 20 acres.

67 | February 1, 2013 7:53 pm

the ME is like a living museum where locals dress up and pretend they live in the 18th century…on the bright side, it’s actual time travel backwards for the adventurist

68 | February 1, 2013 7:56 pm

@ heysoos:

and like sled dogs, they need to…they love to pull

69. brookly red
    69 | February 1, 2013 7:56 pm

go ahead and google hate crimes committed BY muslims… mix the words up any way you want and the only search results you will get are crimes AGAINST muslims. go on and try it.

70. 70 | February 1, 2013 7:57 pm

I’m into beer and I’m into horses

Oh dear. Better stay away from Ace’s place today :^x

71 | February 1, 2013 8:03 pm

@ Zimriel:
    never been there…but if it’s a saloon let’s go

72 | February 1, 2013 8:08 pm

sonic good vibe time…

73. brookly red
    73 | February 1, 2013 8:14 pm

Zimriel wrote:

I’m into beer and I’m into horses

Oh dear. Better stay away from Ace’s place today :^x

better stay away from burger king too…http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2013/02/01/burger-king-to-dna-test-its-beef-after-food-processor-used-horse-meat/

74 | February 1, 2013 8:17 pm

75. brookly red
    75 | February 1, 2013 8:18 pm

i’ve had horse meat, its good.

Willlllbur, Hooooow could you?

76. 76 | February 1, 2013 8:19 pm

brookly red wrote:

The fact that there was not wholesale firebombing of mosques after 9/11 speaks so highly of the American people and we never get proper credit; all we ever hear is how racist we are. We were mastering diversity before diversity was cool and yeah, it’s not perfect, far from it, but we’re the most culturally/racially diverse country in the planet and we hum along quite nicely.

77. brookly red
    77 | February 1, 2013 8:19 pm

i’ve had horse meat, its good.

hey I suppose it is as good as cow, goat, sheep, deer what ever… I don’t do it but you are welcome to.

78 | February 1, 2013 8:20 pm

i’ve had horse meat, its good.

Willlllbur, Hooooow could you?

easy, grind it up and make a burger out of it, or cook it like a roast.

79. brookly red
    79 | February 1, 2013 8:20 pm

MacDuff wrote:

well we used to anyway…

80 | February 1, 2013 8:20 pm

downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

81 | February 1, 2013 8:23 pm

i’ve had horse meat, its good.

I realize that Yew Norkers eat alot of pigeon but you really need to hit the burbs more often

82. brookly red
    82 | February 1, 2013 8:24 pm

i’ve had horse meat, its good.

Willlllbur, Hooooow could you?

easy, grind it up and make a burger out of it, or cook it like a roast.

back when I did eat meat I was really partial to the neck roast of a deer… I no longer eat meat but I don’t find eating horses and worse than pigs or deer. Dogs? I don’t think eating your best friend is a good thing.

83. brookly red
    83 | February 1, 2013 8:26 pm

pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

84. brookly red
    84 | February 1, 2013 8:28 pm

downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

I was always suspicious of the guy named Habib at the In & Out Burger…

85 | February 1, 2013 8:29 pm

pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

I keep to the center of the herd when visiting

86. brookly red
    86 | February 1, 2013 8:29 pm

downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is? ;)

87. brookly red
    87 | February 1, 2013 8:30 pm

pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

I keep to the center of the herd when visiting

ahhh that is where they are the tenderest…

88 | February 1, 2013 8:34 pm

downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is?

ABQ is 600k people…after dark it becomes a village with some signs of life scattered around the valley, but those reports are unofficial

89. brookly red
    89 | February 1, 2013 8:34 pm

pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

the Germans are tough and stringy, and French are just greasy… the Japanese are tasty but don’t have much meat. Now a good corn feed Midwesterner? That is for tail gating

90. brookly red
    90 | February 1, 2013 8:35 pm

downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed

downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is?

600k? my zip code has more than that…

91 | February 1, 2013 8:39 pm

downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed
    downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is?

600k? my zip code has more than that…

we are part of a separate planetary system out here…NYC might as well be Uranus for that matter

92. brookly red
    92 | February 1, 2013 8:41 pm

downtown, Roundup Burgers has a whopper call the Mr Ed
    downtown??? you mean where the traffic light is?

600k? my zip code has more than that…

yeah I guess… but check this out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272175/Marlin-wins-The-massive-fish-sank-entire-boat-crew-Panama-coast.html?ICO=most_read_module Fish wins! The Fisssssssssssssh wins!

93 | February 1, 2013 8:43 pm

pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

Word is that the Canadians are the best tasting…

94. brookly red
    94 | February 1, 2013 8:47 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

Word is that the Canadians are the best tasting…

tasty and they don’t object to climbing into a hot tub… some times they get suspicious when you start adding the potatoes but by then it’s too late.

95 | February 1, 2013 8:52 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

Word is that the Canadians are the best tasting…

that’s all the tim horton donuts and maple syrup they eat. its like waygu beef.

96. brookly red
    96 | February 1, 2013 8:58 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

pigeon? oh posh… we eat tourists. Muhahahaha

Word is that the Canadians are the best tasting…

that all the tim horton donuts and maple syrup they eat. its like waygu beef.

you gotta try them roasted, in a pancake with scallions… or as we say Peking Canuck :)

I now I am gonna pay for that…

97 | February 1, 2013 8:59 pm

ok, i give!!!

98 | February 1, 2013 9:28 pm

went out to grab some booze and chow…I make fun of ABQ because it’s so laid back and traditional…this is not a snappy hipster town and does not pretend to be…so I go up through 4th street through my hood and pass about 8 food stands or trucks, all lit up, still cooking, home made tamales, whole dinners of chicken or goat…a couple quick stops and I have enough food for two days, cheap, and as good as anything you’ll ever eat…down here you just whip up a trunk load of food and park, sell it and all groovy with the world

99. brookly red
    99 | February 1, 2013 9:44 pm

heysoos wrote:

food trucks are cool… sometimes you get a bad one but that is the same with everything.

100 | February 1, 2013 9:49 pm

the OOT will be up at 2200 eastern, yinz…y’all…youze…etc

101 | February 1, 2013 9:49 pm

Even presidents…

102. brookly red
    102 | February 1, 2013 9:52 pm

Even presidents…

I said sometimes not most times…

103. 103 | February 2, 2013 2:29 pm