Corpulent Guido attacks NFL Commisioner

by Rodan ( 270 Comments › )
Filed under NFL, Progressives at February 5th, 2013 - 6:33 pm

Chris Christie is a jerk of all trades and a master of none. He’s a loudmouth backstabbing snake. Ever since his betrayal of Mitt Romney, the Corpulent Guido has become a media darling. He was on Letterman blasting NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell over the blackout. Christie alleges that he didn’t care about the blackout.

Chris Christie is now a mind reader. This clown is enjoying the limelight and is opening his big mouth on subjects he does not know about.

(Hat Tip: Newsbusters)

Tags: , ,

Comments

270 Responses to “Corpulent Guido attacks NFL Commisioner”

1 | February 5, 2013 6:36 pm

shit happens, a black out? so what

2. brookly red
    2 | February 5, 2013 6:37 pm

God made the Hudson river for a reason… it was man’s folly to dig that damn tunnel.

3 | February 5, 2013 6:37 pm

Chrisco is pandering.

Plain and simple.

Goodell’s an easy target that has a thankless job. Most people would hate him no matter what.

4 | February 5, 2013 6:38 pm

right…without the Meadowlands, Jersey would be nothing

5. Tanker
    5 | February 5, 2013 6:38 pm

Goodell barely has a handle on the NFL, I doubt he could have fixed the lights! Is Guido gaining more weight…nah he’s just all ass my bad!

6. brookly red
    6 | February 5, 2013 6:39 pm

Letterman looks like he is not going to be around much longer…

7. citizen_q
    7 | February 5, 2013 6:40 pm

So is Christy being grommed to be another Hagel? A rhino tool of the demonrats?

8. BatGuano
    8 | February 5, 2013 6:40 pm

When will Cristco switch parties.

9 | February 5, 2013 6:40 pm

Tanker wrote:

NOLA has not hosted 10 SB’s for no reason

10 | February 5, 2013 6:41 pm

@ Tanker:

Hey, Tanker! Bottom of the last thread is my last addition to that Moran piece.

11. brookly red
    11 | February 5, 2013 6:41 pm

right…without the Meadowlands, Jersey would be nothing

well Atlantic City is still a good date spot… the Revel is downright awesome, but you can’t smoke. But still a fine place to take a girl.

12. 12 | February 5, 2013 6:42 pm

@ BatGuano:

Hey Ghost of Hugo Chavez, I am doing a DOD on your post!

13 | February 5, 2013 6:42 pm

what was his response to storm victims still living in tents?

14. song_and_dance_man
    14 | February 5, 2013 6:43 pm

Man, Christie needs to stop eating. He’s now approaching Foster-like proportions.

15. brookly red
    15 | February 5, 2013 6:43 pm

Tanker wrote:

NOLA has not hosted 10 SB’s for no reason

the SB’s should be played at one of the contestant’s home field… a coin toss should do it.

16 | February 5, 2013 6:43 pm

right…without the Meadowlands, Jersey would be nothing

Atlantic City is a epic dump…count me out

17. BatGuano
    17 | February 5, 2013 6:45 pm

I am not ghost but I updingded it.

18. 18 | February 5, 2013 6:46 pm

brookly red wrote:

And the George Washington Bridge. They’ll probably renaming it after Christie before you know it.

19 | February 5, 2013 6:46 pm

Tanker wrote:
    NOLA has not hosted 10 SB’s for no reason

I disagree…it’s the ultimate NFL event and works really well the way it is…next year, or the next after that is going to be played in the Meadowlands…we’ll see how NY/NJ responds to a cols weather bowl

20. 20 | February 5, 2013 6:47 pm

Didn’t watch the game. How long were the lights out?

21 | February 5, 2013 6:47 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Didn’t watch the game. How long were the lights out?

about 33 minutes

22. 22 | February 5, 2013 6:48 pm

@ BatGuano:

AH OK! It was funny though!

23. BatGuano
    23 | February 5, 2013 6:51 pm

It sure was! CJ is as clueless as Joe Biden.

24. Tanker
    24 | February 5, 2013 6:51 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

@ Tanker:
    Hey, Tanker! Bottom of the last thread is my last addition to that Moran piece.

I’m betting the Moron wished he could withdraw that post. Taken a beating today!

25. 25 | February 5, 2013 6:52 pm

@ BatGuano:

I just figured it out who you are!

OMG!

26. song_and_dance_man
    26 | February 5, 2013 6:53 pm

@ BatGuano:
    I thought I’d mosey on over there to take a gander. Using a proxy server, of course.

27. 27 | February 5, 2013 6:54 pm

about 33 minutes

wow. that’s a long time. too bad it didn’t happen during that halftime show.

28. BatGuano
    28 | February 5, 2013 6:55 pm

Good for you! Three years in the making :)

29 | February 5, 2013 6:55 pm

@ Tanker:

Glad you liked it!

30 | February 5, 2013 6:55 pm

surprise!…I don’t know who anybody is by their current nic…SDM, Iron Fist, Macker, MikeC are exceptions

31. BatGuano
    31 | February 5, 2013 6:55 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Of course.

32. Lily
    32 | February 5, 2013 6:57 pm

shit happens, a black out? so what

You know it just gave the Super Bowl character! For heaven’s sake the fan’s didn’t mind, the players didn’t mind, the coach’s a little….it made it memorable…and you know what crap happens! And here I am defending Goodell….dammit. A Saints fan defending him…but I got to.

33. song_and_dance_man
    33 | February 5, 2013 6:57 pm

@ heysoos:
    Most of the folks here have changed their nics, but you’d be surprised who they were at 1.0.

34. Tanker
    34 | February 5, 2013 6:57 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

@ Tanker:
    Glad you liked it!

That’s why I paged you on the thread. My temper was about to blow. Figured you would handle it better and you did!

35 | February 5, 2013 6:58 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

about 33 minutes
    wow. that’s a long time. too bad it didn’t happen during that halftime show.

there was only one short significant play in between…a 108yd kick return for a touchdown, then the lights went out…pretty dramatic if you’re into that stuff…the stadium never went pitch black, but there were rumors of illicit sex way up in the noise bleed seats

36. 36 | February 5, 2013 6:59 pm

Just in time for Black History Month, Codeblack Films, a Lionsgate company, has announced that it is releasing Free Angela and All Political Prisoners, presented by BET Networks at select AMC locations in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington D.C., Oakland, Philadelphia and Atlanta on April 5, 2013.

This documentary of Angela Davis was directed and written by Shola Lynch, whose previous work includes Chisholm ’72- Unbought & Unbossed. According to a press release for this film, Davis was inspired by Chisholm ’72 to “speak to young people in the 21st century and to give them a sense of what it means to feel collectively powerful and capable of changing the world.”

Jada Pinkett Smith also worked on Free Angela as an executive producer, with Overbrook Entertainment and Jay Z for Roc Nation and a number of other names in the entertainment industry. The film was a hit at the Toronto Film Festival a few months ago.

I see a date night for the Obamas.

37. brookly red
    37 | February 5, 2013 6:59 pm

heysoos wrote:

what was his response to storm victims still living in tents?

“Urrrrp! well we are working on it but you know with out federal monies… you got to have priorities you know? (are you gonna eat that?) We got teacher’s to pay, you know crime, uhh crime prevention, is that an anchovie? all this healthcare stuff… you know the fed’s the gotta do the right thing.

We take uuh your problems seriously but you know we got kids in Newark with no cell phones, God my heart goes out, no cell phones and no father? Jezzus, uhh pass the ziti.. living in a tent is not such a big thing you know, Mary and Joseph they didn’t have a condo you know…

So this tent thing, yes it is unfortunate that it is winter and all but you can’t blame me I mean these people they got money for guns, but you know rent is a problem… pass the ziti please. We are gonna work this all out Obama you know he promised this.. Hey he keeps his promises you know. Like he didn’t come in my mouth, eh see he keeps his promises. Pass the ziti please.

38 | February 5, 2013 7:01 pm

shit happens, a black out? so what

people loved it…history!…
    like I said, there is a reason why NOLA has done 10 SB’s…it’s the perfect spot and everyone knows it…they have fun in Pasadena and Miami, but when the rubber hits the road, NOLA is the Super Bowl capital

39. BatGuano
    39 | February 5, 2013 7:01 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    check their latest thread.

40. Lily
    40 | February 5, 2013 7:02 pm

Yep… ;)

41. Lily
    41 | February 5, 2013 7:03 pm

Tanker wrote:

buzzsawmonkey wrote:
    @ Tanker:
    Glad you liked it!

?

Who ticked off buzz???

42 | February 5, 2013 7:04 pm

Toure: “I’m Comfortable” With Obama Assassinating Americans Who “Do Not Pose An Immediate Threat” To U.S. Interests…

Idiot.

43 | February 5, 2013 7:05 pm

@ heysoos:

and I am surprised…I was albusteve over there, and Buzz is still Buzz and others I can’t think of, but I didn’t pay that much attention back then…I do miss the FNDT sometimes, that was the most fun I ever had on the net

44. Tanker
    44 | February 5, 2013 7:05 pm

Tanker wrote:
    buzzsawmonkey wrote:
    @ Tanker:
    Glad you liked it!
    ?
    Who ticked off buzz???

Rick Moran PJMedia…He ticked off many people….excuse my language but he is Rove’s butt buddy!

45. Alberta Oil Peon
    45 | February 5, 2013 7:06 pm

@ heysoos:
    If you missed it on the last thread, here is an interesting critique of the Taurus Judge: Box O Truth.

46. song_and_dance_man
    46 | February 5, 2013 7:07 pm

@ BatGuano:
    heh. I’m sure the irony of that satire is lost on them. Especially poo boy.

47. Lily
    47 | February 5, 2013 7:07 pm

@ heysoos:

We still have those threads here at times.

48. brookly red
    48 | February 5, 2013 7:07 pm

Brookly red, bitch.

49. Alberta Oil Peon
    49 | February 5, 2013 7:08 pm

“So…what happens when the next president issues a memo declaring MSNBC hosts “enemy combatants”?”

You mean, they aren’t? Who knew?

50 | February 5, 2013 7:09 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ heysoos:

that was fun, thanks…I see the Judge as a point blank weapon, like a mini shotgun…I would not carry it

51 | February 5, 2013 7:10 pm

@ Alberta Oil Peon:

I personally wouldn’t have a problem with it, but I suspect that they might.

52. Lily
    52 | February 5, 2013 7:10 pm

@ Tanker:

Okay…I thought I missed something …and of course I did! Buzz is normally cool-headed and couldn’t imagine someone getting under his skin…heh me depends on the day. 8-)
    /oh and like I’m a heavy weight…ah nope. ;)

53 | February 5, 2013 7:10 pm

@ heysoos:
    We still have those threads here at times.

we do

54. song_and_dance_man
    54 | February 5, 2013 7:10 pm

@ heysoos:
    I’ve been here since the beginning(from LGF Sucks to LGFII) and we have had, I would guess, about 200 unique posters from 1.0 over the years. Some of them pop in and out here and there, but most have moved on or are blogging elsewhere.

55. Tanker
    55 | February 5, 2013 7:11 pm

Idiot.

Would Hillary do it though!////

56. Lily
    56 | February 5, 2013 7:12 pm

Brookly red, bitch.

Dude….it’s *yo bitch*. Just saying. ;)

57 | February 5, 2013 7:12 pm

Brookly red, bitch.

I specifically, premeditated leaving you off my three person list…have a cookie

58. Lily
    58 | February 5, 2013 7:13 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I’m still here…from the start… 8-)

59. brookly red
    59 | February 5, 2013 7:15 pm

Brookly red, bitch.

Dude….it’s *yo bitch*. Just saying.

only when speaking to a female, when speaking to a male it’s just bitch. I am from Brooklyn don’t tell me how to speak ok MAM?

60 | February 5, 2013 7:15 pm

@ heysoos:

sometimes I wondered what happened to folks, but I can’t recall their nics…remember the older vet who had cancer, lived with his mom?…you must know who I’m describing

61. brookly red
    61 | February 5, 2013 7:16 pm

Brookly red, bitch.

I specifically, premeditated leaving you off my three person list…have a cookie

Fine all peace up in your bunkhouse

62. Alberta Oil Peon
    62 | February 5, 2013 7:17 pm

@ heysoos:
    Seems to me it would be a neat toy, and cool to own simply for the sake of being unusual, but that it would be a poor choice of pistol for a person who wanted a concealed-carry or home defense weapon.

63 | February 5, 2013 7:17 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I’m still here…from the start…

There’s a few of us around. I didn’t start commenting until registration was required after someone nicjacked Savage. Before that I was just a lurker.

64 | February 5, 2013 7:17 pm

Who ticked off buzz???

Tanker asked me to weigh in on a thread over at PJM. Columnist was giving Rove a tongue-bath and talking about the need to sideline the “crazies” in the Republican Party.

65. Alberta Oil Peon
    65 | February 5, 2013 7:18 pm

RealWest?

66. brookly red
    66 | February 5, 2013 7:18 pm

@ heysoos:

CC is good for that… I should givez dem a holla…

67. Lily
    67 | February 5, 2013 7:18 pm

@ brookly red:

It’s ma’am…but I digress…a female would say *yo bitch* to a guy so I got it confused. But after careful thought listening to the younger males I find you are correct. It’s just *bitch*. Darn it foiled again. ;)

68. Bob-Crotchit
    68 | February 5, 2013 7:19 pm

heysoos wrote:

sometimes I wondered what happened to folks,

Yeah, me too

69 | February 5, 2013 7:19 pm

Fun picture of the expert Marx-man.

70. Lily
    70 | February 5, 2013 7:19 pm

Realwest

71. brookly red
    71 | February 5, 2013 7:19 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ heysoos:

not if you made you own loads…

72. BatGuano
    72 | February 5, 2013 7:19 pm

@ heysoos:
    You were albusteve? when did you cross over?

73 | February 5, 2013 7:19 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ heysoos:

it’s really not a tactical weapon…it’s just pull the trigger over and over…a lot of splat

74 | February 5, 2013 7:21 pm

@ Lily:
    yes!…oh my dear, that was starting to bother me…dear old Realwest, I hope he’s alive and kickin

75. Lily
    75 | February 5, 2013 7:21 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Who ticked off buzz???

Thanks buzz! I thought it was on this site.

76 | February 5, 2013 7:22 pm

@ heysoos:

It’s a conversation piece.

77. Lily
    77 | February 5, 2013 7:23 pm

He’s on CC.

78. song_and_dance_man
    78 | February 5, 2013 7:23 pm

@ heysoos:
    He’s over at Correspondence Committee.

79. BatGuano
    79 | February 5, 2013 7:23 pm

Why is Christie pretending to be a Republican.

80 | February 5, 2013 7:24 pm

@ heysoos:
    You were albusteve? when did you cross over?

I’ve been posting here since last spring…not long
    I was booted from LGF at that time…Walter dragged me over here

81. Lily
    81 | February 5, 2013 7:24 pm

@ BatGuano:

Pretending is the key word.

82 | February 5, 2013 7:28 pm

BatGuano wrote:

Why is Christie pretending to be a Republican.

Fewer primary challengers?

That’s why Bloomberg pretended to be one.

83 | February 5, 2013 7:28 pm

@ heysoos:
    He’s over at Correspondence Committee.

good for him…he was a decent guy

84. Lily
    84 | February 5, 2013 7:29 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:
    I’m still here…from the start…

I lurked too for a while…because I wasn’t banned yet…Savage said he was going to take down cj and lo and behold he did. cj is a clown now.

85. BatGuano
    85 | February 5, 2013 7:29 pm

@ heysoos:
    A belated welcome, Steve from Albuquerque. I have been here since ’09.

86. song_and_dance_man
    86 | February 5, 2013 7:30 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Fun picture of the expert Marx-man.

That’s one of the better ones. Here’s another good one.

87 | February 5, 2013 7:31 pm

@ heysoos:
    A belated welcome, Steve from Albuquerque. I have been here since ’09.

88. Alberta Oil Peon
    88 | February 5, 2013 7:32 pm

@ heysoos:
    If I remember right, it holds only five rounds, which puts it at quite a disadvantage compared to something like a 1911.

89 | February 5, 2013 7:33 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Heh.

90. brookly red
    90 | February 5, 2013 7:34 pm

@ brookly red:

Ebonics is a romance language after all there are subtle differences… yo bitch is male ya bitch is female unless it refers to possession… yo baby mama is still yo bitch even if she is not currently your bitch. Trick and Hoe can be substituted but only in close friendships or family situations… for example if (when) you are incarcerated yo baby mama can collect welfare in your name if she is listed as your Hoe… if she is your trick she is not eligible and must file her own claim. Now a stink ass bitch hoe is another story completely and should be used when referring to politicians or other authority figures (not cops, don’t say that to a cop).

91. Lily
    91 | February 5, 2013 7:35 pm

@ heysoos:
    A belated welcome, Steve from Albuquerque. I have been here since ’09.

It has been a while now hasn’t it….dear heavens cj went nuts right after obama was elected…in fact overnight…oh it was starting to happen all through 2008..but that night cracked him good…damn fool.

92. song_and_dance_man
    92 | February 5, 2013 7:35 pm

BatGuano wrote:

A belated welcome, Steve from Albuquerque. I have been here since ’09.

Really? I’m here also. Westside Coors and the 40. We were talking about having a meet-up soon down at Huckfunn’s place in Riodosa. Hoss/Rancher is also here and a few others. Osprey said he would fly in from phoenix as well. Next time I see huck I think we’ll start planning.

93 | February 5, 2013 7:36 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ heysoos:

it’s certainly a niche gun…I like the idea but I don’t think I’d buy one…sort of a last resort thing

94. Tanker
    94 | February 5, 2013 7:37 pm

You should do a regular post on Ebonics. You seem to be on a roll today! LMAO

95. Guggi
    95 | February 5, 2013 7:38 pm

@ heysoos:
    You were albusteve? when did you cross over?
    I’ve been posting here since last spring…not long
    I was booted from LGF at that time…Walter dragged me over here

Is Walter still posting at DoD ?

96. brookly red
    96 | February 5, 2013 7:38 pm

@ heysoos:
    You were albusteve? when did you cross over?

I’ve been posting here since last spring…not long
    I was booted from LGF at that time…Walter dragged me over here

I liked Walter…

97 | February 5, 2013 7:39 pm

@ brookly red:

It takes a really smart person to sound that stupid…

98. Tanker
    98 | February 5, 2013 7:39 pm

BatGuano wrote:
    A belated welcome, Steve from Albuquerque. I have been here since ’09.

What happened to Rancher..haven’t seen him around for many moons!

99 | February 5, 2013 7:39 pm

Guggi wrote:

@ heysoos:
    You were albusteve? when did you cross over?
    I’ve been posting here since last spring…not long
    I was booted from LGF at that time…Walter dragged me over here
    Is Walter still posting at DoD ?

not often, if at all

100. brookly red
    100 | February 5, 2013 7:40 pm

Tanker wrote:

You should do a regular post on Ebonics. You seem to be on a roll today! LMAO

yo bitch you got digits I can help you

101. Lily
    101 | February 5, 2013 7:40 pm

@ brookly red:

Whoa PAW PAW!!! LOL! I did not know all that! ;)

102. song_and_dance_man
    102 | February 5, 2013 7:40 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    They’re having a contest at some site I found earlier. There’s one where he’s shooting the Constitution.

103. Lily
    103 | February 5, 2013 7:41 pm

Tanker wrote:
    You should do a regular post on Ebonics. You seem to be on a roll today! LMAO
    yo bitch you got digits I can help you

Okay I know this…digits..MONEY?

104. CynicalConservative
    104 | February 5, 2013 7:41 pm

Same name here as the long forgotten place.

/galt

105. song_and_dance_man
    105 | February 5, 2013 7:42 pm

Tanker wrote:

What happened to Rancher..haven’t seen him around for many moons!

He was here one night about 3 weeks ago. Haven’t seen him since.

106. brookly red
    106 | February 5, 2013 7:42 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ brookly red:

It takes a really smart person to sound that stupid…

no stupid people sound that stupid… even stupider people vote fo dem.

107. BatGuano
    107 | February 5, 2013 7:42 pm

@ brookly red:
    I did too. He even liked to argue with people who agreed with him.

108 | February 5, 2013 7:43 pm

@ brookly red:
    Stupid is as stupid does. :grin:

109. BatGuano
    109 | February 5, 2013 7:44 pm

Good evening, all.

110. Alberta Oil Peon
    110 | February 5, 2013 7:44 pm

@ heysoos:
    What I need to find me is a Mauser Broomhandle made in 1898 or prior. In Canada, that qualifies as an “antique firearm”, and I would need no paperwork whatsoever to own it. I could tote it to the range and fire it, or fire it on my own property, too.

Basically the law requires that an “antique” be made before 1898, and that it use a cartridge not used by recent, or current manufacture firearms. So, for an example, and 1873 Colt revolver chambered for .45 Long Colt would be out, because .45 Long Colt is still a current cartridge.

111. Lily
    111 | February 5, 2013 7:44 pm

BatGuano wrote:
    A belated welcome, Steve from Albuquerque. I have been here since ’09.

The Houston meet-up???? Oooooooooooooooh I’ll be there I’m only 2 hours from Houston….. 8-)

112. brookly red
    112 | February 5, 2013 7:45 pm

Tanker wrote:
    You should do a regular post on Ebonics. You seem to be on a roll today! LMAO
    yo bitch you got digits I can help you

Okay I know this…digits..MONEY?

ahh again context… digits can and in this case mean money but if I want you to be my trick it could also mean yo phone number… in rare cases if in police custody digits can also refer to a licence plate.

113 | February 5, 2013 7:46 pm

@ brookly red:
    I did too. He even liked to argue with people who agreed with him.

Walter is one of the nicest people you could ever meet…not nearly as stubborn or outspoken off the net…but smart?…the guy is a wizard, he knows a lot about a lot of stuff…gotta be on your toes hanging out with Walter

114 | February 5, 2013 7:46 pm

brookly red wrote:

Such beauty, such lyricism, such rhythm, such a wide vocabulary.

How can it be that the Shakespeare of Ebonics remains so long in coming?

115. song_and_dance_man
    115 | February 5, 2013 7:46 pm

The Houston meet-up?

Uh, no. Riodoso is in southern NM.

116 | February 5, 2013 7:47 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Riodoso is in southern NM.

Bill Mauldin country!

117. song_and_dance_man
    117 | February 5, 2013 7:49 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    I had to look that up. Well, yes.

118. brookly red
    118 | February 5, 2013 7:49 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ heysoos:

my dad had a broomhandel in his collection… I am sure it is still in my sister’s basement.

119 | February 5, 2013 7:49 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

song_and_dance_man wrote:
    Riodoso is in southern NM.
    Bill Mauldin country!

I did not know that, or don’t remember…I’ve put some small effort into NM history, crazy place and a real fun story

120. brookly red
    120 | February 5, 2013 7:50 pm

@ brookly red:
    I did too. He even liked to argue with people who agreed with him.

if you actually know him send him my best.

121 | February 5, 2013 7:51 pm

Mauldin grew up in Mountain Park, New Mexico; Ruidoso was, IIRC, the nearest real town.

I met him when I was a kid; have a stack of books he autographed, and a personal drawing.

122. BatGuano
    122 | February 5, 2013 7:51 pm

@ heysoos:
    I can’t disagree with you there.

123. song_and_dance_man
    123 | February 5, 2013 7:51 pm

@ brookly red:

I’m fond of the many definitions and ways you can use the word ‘dude’.

124. BatGuano
    124 | February 5, 2013 7:53 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Dude?

125. song_and_dance_man
    125 | February 5, 2013 7:53 pm

@ BatGuano:
    Dude!

126. Lily
    126 | February 5, 2013 7:54 pm

The Houston meet-up?
    Uh, no. Riodoso is in southern NM.

Didn’t hear of that one….I know about the Houston one that huck is doing too.

127 | February 5, 2013 7:55 pm

New Mexico does not exactly flow over with famed Americans leading us to our destiny…New Mexico’s chief diplomat to the outer world is Billy the Kid…NM is a nest of unsavory people, ignoring the law, savage intent to survive…we raid, pillage and plunder here for sport…New Mexico is no Vermont…need a cow? c’mon down

128. song_and_dance_man
    128 | February 5, 2013 7:55 pm

Lily wrote:

I know about the Houston one that huck is doing too.

I know he’s based there. Maybe it’s been changed from the initial talk of it being here in NM. That’s cool, I can drive or fly to Houston.

129 | February 5, 2013 7:56 pm

@ brookly red:
    I did too. He even liked to argue with people who agreed with him.

if you actually know him send him my best.

I do know him…I will

130. brookly red
    130 | February 5, 2013 7:56 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

brookly red wrote:

Such beauty, such lyricism, such rhythm, such a wide vocabulary.

How can it be that the Shakespeare of Ebonics remains so long in coming?

such sarcasm… you might want to pay for my lecture on the Carib slant lesson 1. the proper use of the term blood clot.

131. BatGuano
    131 | February 5, 2013 7:56 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Duuude.

132. song_and_dance_man
    132 | February 5, 2013 7:57 pm

@ heysoos:
    When I get my return I’m driving down south to see the Caverns. Wanna go with?

133. Lily
    133 | February 5, 2013 7:57 pm

Tanker wrote:
    You should do a regular post on Ebonics. You seem to be on a roll today! LMAO
    yo bitch you got digits I can help you
    Okay I know this…digits..MONEY?

Okay I did correctly discern the term digits in this context…and if you were referring numbers I probably could have discerned it to be a phone number. As far the trick thing…didn’t know that one. Oh well.

134. Guggi
    134 | February 5, 2013 7:57 pm

heysoos wrote:

He did hang around with “Cato the Elder” for a while, didn’t he ?

135. brookly red
    135 | February 5, 2013 7:59 pm

@ brookly red:

I’m fond of the many definitions and ways you can use the word ‘dude’.

I use it as a default to a male on the internet or in the work place… on the street it would only get me shot.

136 | February 5, 2013 7:59 pm

@ heysoos:
    When I get my return I’m driving down south to see the Caverns. Wanna go with?

always…if I’m breathing

137. Lily
    137 | February 5, 2013 8:00 pm

Lily wrote:
    I know about the Houston one that huck is doing too.

It’s going to be at the same time as the NRA Convention…there is a thread on the sidebar about it.

138. rain of lead
    138 | February 5, 2013 8:00 pm

Hey ya’ll

139 | February 5, 2013 8:01 pm

Guggi wrote:

heysoos wrote:
    He did hang around with “Cato the Elder” for a while, didn’t he ?

yeah, I met Cato thru Walter…Cato is the real deal as for adversary but a mighty nice guy otherwise…he smacked me around a bunch of times

140. song_and_dance_man
    140 | February 5, 2013 8:03 pm

@ heysoos:
    Cool. It will be in the next cfew weeks. Funny, I was born here, came back every summer from the time I was 5 for about 8 straight years and how now been back for 7 and this will be my first trip there. Maybe if huck is around we’ll pop in and slam back a few.

141. Lily
    141 | February 5, 2013 8:03 pm

@ rain of lead:

Hey rain how are you doing?

142. Alberta Oil Peon
    142 | February 5, 2013 8:03 pm

@ brookly red:
    Mauser made them for many years, initially in 7 mm Mauser, and later in 9 mm parabellum, IIRC. And there were copies, both licensed and otherwise, made elsewhere.

The law in Canada is actually unclear as to whether “made in 1898 or prior” means actual date of manufacture, or date when the series or type began to be manufactured. It would seem that the intent of the drafters of the law was “commencement of series”, as that would be the most practical and logical way to enforce it. “Date of manufacture” would require detailed date-of-manufacture records by serial number, which may have never been kept, or have long since been lost.

But, AKAIK, it hasn’t yet been tested in court.

143. Calo
    143 | February 5, 2013 8:04 pm

You’d better be grabbing some screen shots of the previous thread over there too! :lol:

144 | February 5, 2013 8:04 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    in the next month I have to go to CA for a few days and up to Mich for an extended visit…jus sayin

145. Prebanned
    145 | February 5, 2013 8:05 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ heysoos:

Could you modify it to shoot a shortened 454 casull?
    Something that no other weapon shoots?
    You could make brass for it with a case trimmer in a jiffy.

146. song_and_dance_man
    146 | February 5, 2013 8:05 pm

I don’t see it.

147. Guggi
    147 | February 5, 2013 8:06 pm

heysoos wrote:

I guess not everyone here would support your claim about Cato :-)

148. song_and_dance_man
    148 | February 5, 2013 8:06 pm

@ heysoos:
    It should be within two weeks. I’m thinking sometime next week.

149. song_and_dance_man
    149 | February 5, 2013 8:07 pm

@ rain of lead:
    hey rain

150. Lily
    150 | February 5, 2013 8:09 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Let me look….hang on..

151 | February 5, 2013 8:09 pm

Guggi wrote:

heysoos wrote:
    I guess not everyone here would support your claim about Cato

Cato liked to argue, there is nothing malicious about him…the internet is no way to judge most people

152. rain of lead
    152 | February 5, 2013 8:10 pm

Well, got a real world example of obama care in action. a lady i work with filed her taxes, she has no medical ins. she has a min wage job,she thought she would get a 600 dollar refund but due to obama care h&r block says the irs is going to get her for 800 dollars, no refund an owe 200 bucks

153. Prebanned
    153 | February 5, 2013 8:10 pm

@ Alberta Oil Peon:
    1891 mauser chambered in 7.65 Argentine mauser.

154. Lily
    155 | February 5, 2013 8:13 pm

I don’t see it.

It’s not there anymore…but it’s going to be in May and I’m going to have to ask huck or Calo for the date…darn it.

155. Lily
    156 | February 5, 2013 8:14 pm

@ Dolphin:

Excellent {{Dolphin}}!!!! :)

156. Dolphin
    157 | February 5, 2013 8:18 pm

@ Lily:
    How are you doing/feeling?

I am planning on attending at this point, but not going to get a hotel. My aunts health is in question and just can’t commit absolutely at this point.

157. Alberta Oil Peon
    158 | February 5, 2013 8:20 pm

@ Prebanned:
    I don’t believe a modified firearm would qualify as an antique. I think the law reads something like, “excepting those firearms manufactured to use a cartridge still in production for use in recent-model firearms.”

And modifying a real antique would most likely destroy its value as a collectible.

158. Lily
    159 | February 5, 2013 8:22 pm

@ rain of lead:

*BOOM* That is what a lot of people are going to find out this tax season about obamacare…..sorry to hear about that for your friend. It’s going to hit home to a lot of people who didn’t realize this was going to happen.

159. Lily
    160 | February 5, 2013 8:24 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ Lily:
    How are you doing/feeling?

I’m getting there…and I’m hoping by May I’ll be a whole lot better.
    The best thing I can say is I’m still alive!!!! And that is a good thing! :)

160. Prebanned
    161 | February 5, 2013 8:24 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ Prebanned:

Yeah but you want a shooter.
    1894 winchester chambered in 348 winchester.

161. Prebanned
    162 | February 5, 2013 8:28 pm

Prebanned wrote:

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:
    @ Prebanned:
    Yeah but you want a shooter.
    1894 winchester chambered in 348 winchester.

Gee, that sounds like almost any cartridge still in production is right out.
    sucks.

162. brookly red
    163 | February 5, 2013 8:31 pm

Prebanned wrote:

Prebanned wrote:

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:
    @ Prebanned:
    Yeah but you want a shooter.
    1894 winchester chambered in 348 winchester.

Gee, that sounds like almost any cartridge still in production is right out.
    sucks.

back to the Mauser “broomhandel” if I remember correctly my dad’s was chambered for 9mm parabellum… I think a standard 9mm will fit.

164 | February 5, 2013 8:34 pm

@ brookly red:

9mm Parabellum is a “standard” 9mm.

Also known as 9mm Para…9mm P…9mm Luger…9x19mm…9mm NATO.

All the same round. Just depends on who made it.

164. brookly red
    165 | February 5, 2013 8:34 pm

rain of lead wrote:

it sucks unless she voted for him

165. Prebanned
    166 | February 5, 2013 8:36 pm

@ brookly red:
    Yeah, the 9mm is a 9X19mm or 9mm parabellum, all currently being produced.

more bad news
    Anything you want to shoot is being produced somewhere.

166. brookly red
    167 | February 5, 2013 8:38 pm

@ brookly red:

9mm Parabellum is a “standard” 9mm.

Also known as 9mm Para…9mm P…9mm Luger…9x19mm…9mm NATO.

All the same round. Just depends on who made it.

so the Schmeisser 40s would still work? he had 3…

167. Prebanned
    168 | February 5, 2013 8:39 pm

shhhhhhh

168. Lily
    169 | February 5, 2013 8:39 pm

@ Dolphin:

Very sorry to hear about your Aunt….prayers up to your family.

169. brookly red
    170 | February 5, 2013 8:41 pm

Prebanned wrote:

shhhhhhh

yeah he had 3… wish my mom didn’t sell them for scrap back in the 80′s…

170. Lily
    171 | February 5, 2013 8:41 pm

@ Lily:

And prayers for your Aunt…

172 | February 5, 2013 8:43 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

Prvi Partisan in Serbia still manufactures the 7.63x25 Mauser pistol round. 7.62x25 Tokarev is nearly identical dimensionally but many loadings of it are too hot for the Broomhandle. Especially the Czech loads which were made for SMGs and the CZ-52.

The Chinese made an upsized copy of the Broomhandle in the 1920′s and 30′s chambered for .45ACP. Very few of them in the West, you can expect to pay upwards of $5000 for one.

Spanish Astras, also from the 20′s and 30′s, look like a Broomhandle, but are mechanically different both in the lockwork, and how they breakdown for cleaning.

Broomhandles are cool. Colorful history. Winston Churchill had one he carried in the battles against the Mahdi in the Sudan and in the 2nd Boer War.

And of course, for all you Star Wars Geeks, it was the pistol they used to create Han Solo’s blaster that he shot Greedo with in the cantina in Mos Eisley.

173 | February 5, 2013 8:43 pm

@ brookly red:

so the Schmeisser 40s would still work? he had 3…

The MP 40 fires the same old 9mm as today’s Glock.

173. brookly red
    174 | February 5, 2013 8:44 pm

He had this big Italian thing too… it looked like a rifle but bigger wood stock, ventilated barrel, bi-pod have no Idea what it was

174. Prebanned
    175 | February 5, 2013 8:45 pm

@ brookly red:
    The crappy thing is that there is no cartridge out of production.
    It might be very limited, special request only, but you can get it.
    unless it is something not reloadable like some of the old rimfires or pinfires.

175. Dolphin
    176 | February 5, 2013 8:45 pm

@ Lily:
    Thanks. She (aunt is my moms sis) is like a mom to me, since I lost mine at 19 yo. The lung cancer has spread to her brain and she just finished her last round of radiation. Lung spots seem to be under control and she had a bone/pet? Scan and so far nothing else is showing up.

Still it is stage 4.

177 | February 5, 2013 8:46 pm

The Osprey wrote:

a fine pistol there!

177. Dolphin
    178 | February 5, 2013 8:47 pm

@ Lily:
    Thank you. She can use all she can get!

178. brookly red
    179 | February 5, 2013 8:48 pm

@ brookly red:

so the Schmeisser 40s would still work? he had 3…

The MP 40 fires the same old 9mm as today’s Glock.

OK whatever sure glad I don’t have them any more…

179. Lily
    180 | February 5, 2013 8:49 pm

Dolphin wrote:

Still it is stage 4.

Really sorry to hear that…many prayers for your Aunt then!

180. Prebanned
    181 | February 5, 2013 8:50 pm

@ Dolphin:
    Life is tough for sure. Prayers for your Aunt.

182 | February 5, 2013 8:51 pm

@ brookly red:

Then for further confusion, there’s the 9x18mm, which goes in the Makarov.

9x17mm, 9mm Short, 9mm Kurz, 9mmK all = .380 in US parlance.

182. Lily
    183 | February 5, 2013 8:52 pm

@ Prebanned:

Isn’t it though??? Life is tough. Surely can’t say it’s a bed of roses!
    It can be calm for a while and then all hell breaks loose…then rinse and repeat.

184 | February 5, 2013 8:53 pm

@ brookly red:

Then for further confusion, there’s the 9x18mm, which goes in the Makarov.

9x17mm, 9mm Short, 9mm Kurz, 9mmK all = .380 in US parlance.

And then there is the Spanish 9mm Largo or 9x23…

184. Prebanned
    185 | February 5, 2013 8:53 pm

@ Lily:
    There is no heaven on earth.

185. Prebanned
    186 | February 5, 2013 8:54 pm

The Osprey wrote:

@ brookly red:
    Then for further confusion, there’s the 9x18mm, which goes in the Makarov.
    9x17mm, 9mm Short, 9mm Kurz, 9mmK all = .380 in US parlance.
    And then there is the Spanish 9mm Largo or 9x23…

Italian 9X21

187 | February 5, 2013 8:54 pm

Then for further confusion, there’s the 9x18mm, which goes in the Makarov.

coldwarrior and mrs coldwarrior’s favorite pistols.

we had matching russian versions before the blizzard of 93 followed by the volcano that caused the lahar that sank all my guns to the bottom of the ohio river valley.

188 | February 5, 2013 8:55 pm

@ The Osprey:

And the 9x21, which you’ll find in many countries that don’t allow civilian ownership of 9mm pistols because they’re considered “military” weapons.

188. Lily
    189 | February 5, 2013 8:56 pm

In fact life in reality is bi-polar to honest!! Great times when your child is born, marriage, first kiss and then people you love get sick, divorce, break-ups, deaths, loss of job, no money etc.
    Life is bi-polar

189. Lily
    190 | February 5, 2013 8:57 pm

Prebanned wrote:

@ Lily:
    There is no heaven on earth.

Heaven is in heaven.

190. Prebanned
    191 | February 5, 2013 8:58 pm

@ brookly red:
    Then for further confusion, there’s the 9x18mm, which goes in the Makarov.
    9x17mm, 9mm Short, 9mm Kurz, 9mmK all = .380 in US parlance.

9mm Makarov is .365, all others .355
    Soviets do it bigger, 9mm is .365 vs 3.55, 7.62 is .310 vs our .308
    Thier 50 cal is bigger, thier morters are a milimeter bigger.
    Dadgum Russians.

191. brookly red
    192 | February 5, 2013 8:59 pm

@ brookly red:

Then for further confusion, there’s the 9x18mm, which goes in the Makarov.

9x17mm, 9mm Short, 9mm Kurz, 9mmK all = .380 in US parlance.

it is all so confusing I guess that is why we all love the .38 special

193 | February 5, 2013 9:00 pm

@ Prebanned:

9mm Makarov is .365, all others .355
    Soviets do it bigger, 9mm is .365 vs 3.55, 7.62 is .310 vs our .308
    Thier 50 cal is bigger, thier morters are a milimeter bigger.
    Dadgum Russians.

True, but our stuff blows up in your face less often, so I’d call it even.

193. Prebanned
    194 | February 5, 2013 9:01 pm

Then for further confusion, there’s the 9x18mm, which goes in the Makarov.
    coldwarrior and mrs coldwarrior’s favorite pistols.

I load for the 380 and the 9x19, free brass and good bullet selection.

195 | February 5, 2013 9:01 pm

it is all so confusing I guess that is why we all love the .38 special

Which is actually .357

196 | February 5, 2013 9:02 pm

brookly red wrote:

Was it this? Breda light machine gun (6.5mm rifle cartridge)

Or this: Beretta 1938 submachinegun (9mm pistol cartridge)

196. Lily
    197 | February 5, 2013 9:02 pm

Prebanned wrote:
    @ Lily:
    There is no heaven on earth.
    Heaven is in heaven.

But there could be touches of heaven on earth. I do believe in miracles…those are touches of heaven!

197. Lily
    198 | February 5, 2013 9:04 pm

Guns???????? Still talking about guns??????
    /I love shoes but can only talk about them a certain amount of time. ;)

198. brookly red
    199 | February 5, 2013 9:06 pm

totally off topic but I am eating what I call a cheech and chong.

yesterdays leftover Chinese vegetable fried rice in a traditional burretio… re-fried beans, salsa and cheese with Chinese fried rice.

phuc and fat pony tailed son of a whore that objects.

199. 200 | February 5, 2013 9:07 pm

@ The Osprey:

HAN! SHOT! FIRST!

200. Prebanned
    201 | February 5, 2013 9:09 pm

Babies!

201. brookly red
    202 | February 5, 2013 9:09 pm

The Osprey wrote:

brookly red wrote:

Was it this? Breda light machine gun (6.5mm rifle cartridge)

Or this: Beretta 1938 submachinegun (9mm pistol cartridge)

no it was a big ass rifle with wooden stock, a vetted barrel and a bi-pod like an Italian BAR…

203 | February 5, 2013 9:09 pm

brookly red wrote:

totally off topic but I am eating what I call a cheech and chong.

phuc and fat pony tailed son of a whore that objects.

You should come to Phoenix. We have a Chinese-Mexican Fusion place called the Chino Bandito that Kirly introduced me to.

I am sure Chuck would consider it as racist as Hunan Fried Rice. :lol:

203. brookly red
    204 | February 5, 2013 9:10 pm

it is all so confusing I guess that is why we all love the .38 special

Which is actually .357

but will fire anything.

204. Lily
    205 | February 5, 2013 9:11 pm

@ brookly red:

Rice??????? You are talking about rice??? Dear heavens…..that is so ……. (you could get banned)…. ;)
    /////////////////////////////

206 | February 5, 2013 9:12 pm

Lily wrote:

Guns???????? Still talking about guns??????
    /I love shoes but can only talk about them a certain amount of time.

Guns are important

206. Lily
    207 | February 5, 2013 9:12 pm

Prebanned wrote:

Babies!

Miracles!!!!

So yeah there is touches of heaven on earth!!!!!!!!!! :)

207. brookly red
    208 | February 5, 2013 9:13 pm

The Osprey wrote:

brookly red wrote:

totally off topic but I am eating what I call a cheech and chong.

phuc and fat pony tailed son of a whore that objects.

I am sure Chuck would consider it as racist as Hunan Fried Rice.

we got Chinese fusion all over but you can make this at home and CJ I am thinking racist thoughts while eating it…

208. Lily
    209 | February 5, 2013 9:14 pm

Lily wrote:
    Guns???????? Still talking about guns??????
    /I love shoes but can only talk about them a certain amount of time.
    Guns are important

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a time and a place for them….but SHOES!!!!!!!!!

210 | February 5, 2013 9:15 pm

Macker wrote:

@ The Osprey:

HAN! SHOT! FIRST!

So what. Why give the other guy a fair chance???

210. brookly red
    211 | February 5, 2013 9:15 pm

/////////////////////////////

seriously save your leftover Chinese fried rice for burritos it rocks

211. Lily
    212 | February 5, 2013 9:17 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

212. Lily
    213 | February 5, 2013 9:18 pm

@ brookly red:

I’ll keep that in mind. Really. Food is food. ;)

214 | February 5, 2013 9:19 pm

@ brookly red:
    I’ll keep that in mind. Really. Food is food.

Just don’t say “Guns are guns.”

214. Lily
    215 | February 5, 2013 9:20 pm

@ brookly red:
    I’ll keep that in mind. Really. Food is food.
    Just don’t say “Guns are guns.”

:lol: Never!!!!!!

216 | February 5, 2013 9:22 pm

@ brookly red:

That Breda 30 LMG is the only Italian weapon of the period that comes close to what you are describing. It’s only slightly larger than a BAR. It was fed via a side mounted box magazine. It has a barrel shroud and a bipod.

Their main infantry rifle in WWII was the Carcano, which was just your basic bolt action rifle, no bipod or barrel shroud.

Are you sure it was Italian?

216. brookly red
    217 | February 5, 2013 9:23 pm

Lily wrote:
    Guns???????? Still talking about guns??????
    /I love shoes but can only talk about them a certain amount of time.
    Guns are important

There is a time and a place for them….but SHOES!!!!!!!!!

OK I recently started dating this Japanese lawyer…

she at first gave me a hard time: “so what exactly is your idea of a date?” I said OK, before dinner you get 2 drinks and I will watch you shoe shop for an hour and a half… then we eat.

we are going out Sat. for Asian new years the to AC… badabing.

217. brookly red
    218 | February 5, 2013 9:26 pm

The Osprey wrote:

@ brookly red:

Are you sure it was Italian?

no… I thought it was but hey could have been from any where. It was never fired… French?

218. Lily
    219 | February 5, 2013 9:27 pm

@ brookly red:

Someone else likes shoes I see…. you can tell a lot about person by their shoes. ;)

219. brookly red
    220 | February 5, 2013 9:28 pm

@ brookly red:
    I’ll keep that in mind. Really. Food is food.
    Just don’t say “Guns are guns.”

Never!!!!!!

pssst Lily… over here in the gutter.

you wanna 4 inch stacked heel in .32 S&W… I know a guy.

220. Lily
    221 | February 5, 2013 9:30 pm

@ brookly red:
    I’ll keep that in mind. Really. Food is food.
    Just don’t say “Guns are guns.”
    Never!!!!!!
    pssst Lily… over here in the gutter.
    you wanna 4 inch stacked heel in .32 S&W… I know a guy.

Talk to me about the digits….and the wedge heeled shoes…keep it on the sly…. ;)

222 | February 5, 2013 9:34 pm

the King

222. brookly red
    223 | February 5, 2013 9:37 pm

@ brookly red:
    I’ll keep that in mind. Really. Food is food.
    Just don’t say “Guns are guns.”
    Never!!!!!!
    pssst Lily… over here in the gutter.
    you wanna 4 inch stacked heel in .32 S&W… I know a guy.

Talk to me about the digits….and the wedge heeled shoes…keep it on the sly….

break action single shot… the trigger is in the heal, you pull it back all the way it cocks. you pull again bang. 350 for leather open toe. 390 for suede.

223. Lily
    224 | February 5, 2013 9:40 pm

@ brookly red:

250 open toe leather. Cash.

224. brookly red
    225 | February 5, 2013 9:41 pm

@ brookly red:

250 open toe leather. Cash.

nope 350 and you buy your own bullets.

225. brookly red
    226 | February 5, 2013 9:42 pm

@ brookly red:

250 open toe leather. Cash.

could do .22 for 300

226. Lily
    227 | February 5, 2013 9:44 pm

@ brookly red:

Awww hell ain’t no hick down here…..290 cash and I’ll pay shipping.
    (do you have a better deal……nope)

227. Calo
    228 | February 5, 2013 9:45 pm

@ Lily:
    One night Guggi posted that she had over 100 pairs of shoes.
    I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

228. Lily
    229 | February 5, 2013 9:46 pm

@ brookly red:
    250 open toe leather. Cash.
    could do .22 for 300

290 cash or I’ll talk to the other shoe guy in the gutter.

229. Lily
    230 | February 5, 2013 9:47 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Lily:
    One night Guggi posted that she had over 100 pairs of shoes.
    I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

:oops: Uhmmmmmm I wasn’t on that thread and I didn’t say I had about the same.

231 | February 5, 2013 9:52 pm

who needs a 100 pair of shoes?…
    what difference does it make?
    meanwhile in Greece, children go without shoes

231. Lily
    232 | February 5, 2013 9:54 pm

Shut your mouth!!!!!!

Shoes make the lady.

232. Calo
    233 | February 5, 2013 9:57 pm

@ Lily:
    He might need to be smacked for that comment.

I did it last night, now it’s your turn tonight, Lily

233. Lily
    234 | February 5, 2013 10:00 pm

@ Calo:

Oh indeed…..no one messes with my shoes!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< slap heysoos!!!!!

234. taxfreekiller
    235 | February 5, 2013 10:00 pm

Shoes, car/tractor.
    Grand Dad say, if your going to lease or rent a house or farm to some one check out the shoes/car shoes/boots/tractor.

The way they will take care of your home/farm will be just like they take care of their shoes/cars/tractors.

So far he is 100% correct.

235. taxfreekiller
    236 | February 5, 2013 10:01 pm

boots

236. Calo
    237 | February 5, 2013 10:03 pm

I am just feeling some irony about a shoe thread tonight.

I’m at work, with no shoes on right now. :sad:
    I have mine to someone else whose shoe broke tonight.

237. Calo
    238 | February 5, 2013 10:04 pm

Time to go home!

BBL

239 | February 5, 2013 10:05 pm

real women wear bark on their feet and don’t complain…now I’m hungry

240 | February 5, 2013 10:05 pm

Obama Sends Personal Video To NARAL Annual Dinner Affirming His Unwavering Devotion To Abortion…

Days after proposing a compromise on his contraceptive coverage policy, President Barack Obama sent a strong video message of support for women’s right to make their own reproductive choices at a NARAL Pro-Choice America annual dinner Tuesday night.

“Tonight we celebrate the historic Roe v. Wade decision handed down 40 years ago, but we also gather to recommit ourselves to the decision’s guiding principle: that women should be able to make their own choices about their bodies and their health,” the president said in a video at an anniversary celebration that also welcomed NARAL’s new president, Ilyse Hogue.

“We reaffirm our steadfast commitment to protecting women’s access to safe, affordable health care, and her right to reproductive freedom because we know that we are better off as a nation when women are treated fairly and equally in every aspect of life, whether it’s the salary you earn or the health decisions you make,” Obama said. “This is a country where the success of all of us depends on the empowerment of each us.”

240. Lily
    241 | February 5, 2013 10:07 pm

Calo wrote:

I am just feeling some irony about a shoe thread tonight.
    I’m at work, with no shoes on right now.
    I have mine to someone else whose shoe broke tonight.

Oh that is a sweet thing to do! :)

241. Lily
    242 | February 5, 2013 10:08 pm

real women wear bark on their feet and don’t complain…now I’m hungry

Whose complaining????????

242. Lily
    243 | February 5, 2013 10:11 pm

And this is what women in their 20′s are doing….having babies!!!!!!!
    /both nieces are having babies and daughter-in-law had my 2nd grandbaby in late December! So there on obama and his baby killing ways! The young women aren’t into that!

243. Lily
    244 | February 5, 2013 10:18 pm

Darn ….. I really did kill this thread. :(

244. Lily
    245 | February 5, 2013 10:19 pm

taxfreekiller wrote:

boots

Boots are good! :) (they are shoes too)

245. 246 | February 5, 2013 10:19 pm

Lily wrote:

And this is what women in their 20′s are doing….having babies!!!!!!!

Yes, they’re saying “FUCK THAT!” in the best way possible!

246. 247 | February 5, 2013 10:20 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Lily:
    One night Guggi posted that she had over 100 pairs of shoes.
    I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

What, is she Imelda Marcos? :)

247. Lily
    248 | February 5, 2013 10:21 pm

Macker wrote:

Lily wrote:
    And this is what women in their 20′s are doing….having babies!!!!!!!
    Yes, they’re saying “FUCK THAT!” in the best way possible!

Times have changed and abortion is the scarlett letter now.

248. Lily
    249 | February 5, 2013 10:22 pm

Macker wrote:

Calo wrote:
    @ Lily:
    One night Guggi posted that she had over 100 pairs of shoes.
    I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.
    What, is she Imelda Marcos?

That is so harsh…please don’t judge. :(

249. Lily
    250 | February 5, 2013 10:24 pm

Macker wrote:

Lily wrote:
    And this is what women in their 20′s are doing….having babies!!!!!!!
    Yes, they’re saying “FUCK THAT!” in the best way possible!

I forgot to add *married women* to that. ;)

250. 251 | February 5, 2013 10:24 pm

O…K…I take that back. :)

251. 252 | February 5, 2013 10:25 pm

Even better.

252. Lily
    253 | February 5, 2013 10:27 pm

Macker wrote:

O…K…I take that back.

I have a rather large shoe collection. You didn’t hear that from me. ;)

253. Lily
    254 | February 5, 2013 10:28 pm

Macker wrote:

Even better.

They are all married. They are all in their 20′s. They are all not on welfare either.

254. 255 | February 5, 2013 10:28 pm

@ Lily:

One of my favorite Doctor Who soundbites deals with that very subject, courtesy of the late jon Pertwee (Doctor #3). All he says is:

“Shoes.”

255. Lily
    256 | February 5, 2013 10:31 pm

@ Macker:

LOL! Hey I can’t help it…I love shoes! My husband always says I have enough shoes…and I say you can never have enough shoes!!! ;)

256. Calo
    257 | February 5, 2013 10:35 pm

@ Lily:
    Last time I saw you, you were NOT wearing shoes.

257. 258 | February 5, 2013 10:38 pm

@ Lily:

Do you have my e-mail address? I can send you that mp3 if you’d like!

258. Lily
    259 | February 5, 2013 10:41 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Lily:
    Last time I saw you, you were NOT wearing shoes.

I’m still not wearing shoes much! Socks will do! Finally got home {Calo}???

259. Lily
    260 | February 5, 2013 10:41 pm

@ Macker:

No I don’t but sure…I have never seen it.

260. Lily
    261 | February 5, 2013 10:43 pm

@ Calo:

I’m in the mood for tunes…but this thread is too long. :(

262 | February 5, 2013 10:45 pm

@ Calo:
    I’m in the mood for tunes…but this thread is too long.

There’s nothing in the queue.

Give me a minute.

262. Calo
    263 | February 5, 2013 10:46 pm

@ Lily:
    Macker might throw up an OOT.

263. Lily
    264 | February 5, 2013 10:46 pm

Cool …..

264. Calo
    265 | February 5, 2013 10:47 pm

@ Calo:
    Or, Lobo.

265. Lily
    266 | February 5, 2013 10:47 pm

@ Calo:

267 | February 5, 2013 10:57 pm

Well, it’s a new thread, anyway…

268 | February 5, 2013 11:25 pm

@ 43 heysoos: We are all older now. Bedtime is creeping up on the posters more and more. I drank more when i was LGF. There were a lot of good threads and a certain synergy that elevated the whole blog to a nice height. It all collapsed when CJ got degrees of paranoia. His personality and ego got in the way. The synergy left the blog and the remains of it are pitiful at best.

269 | February 5, 2013 11:40 pm

Calo wrote:

@ Lily:
    One night Guggi posted that she had over 100 pairs of shoes.
    I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

That’s getting close to Imelda Marcos territory, right there… :lol: