Totalitarian Street Art: The Juche Edition

by Urban Infidel ( 217 Comments › )
Filed under Communism, JUCHE!, North Korea, Progressives at February 7th, 2013 - 6:00 pm

(click to enlarge!)

Late North Korean Communist demi-god, Kim Jong Il makes an appearance in the local street art scene.

Is there a mass-murderer that the Left hasn’t glorified yet?

(Cross Posted @ Urban Infidel)

Tags: , ,

Comments

217 Responses to “Totalitarian Street Art: The Juche Edition”

1. song_and_dance_man
    1 | February 7, 2013 6:14 pm

Gangjong style

2. 2 | February 7, 2013 6:22 pm

Gawd, it looks like a cross between Roy Orbison and Marlon Brando in “The Wild Ones”!

3 | February 7, 2013 6:39 pm

Gotta go….

bbl

10 | February 7, 2013 6:50 pm

inbed is gone

11. brookly red
    11 | February 7, 2013 6:51 pm

OH this Doner guy just keeps getting better… http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/la-fugitive-sent-anderson-cooper-419374

you would think he would be on a watch list… oh he’s not white. Nevermind.

12 | February 7, 2013 6:53 pm

Wilbury’s

13 | February 7, 2013 6:55 pm

can’t put up vids…that’s a penalty

14. 14 | February 7, 2013 6:55 pm

@ MacDuff:

This is why I keep warning about the Hipsters. They admire these Totalitarian thugs.

15. Guggi
    15 | February 7, 2013 6:56 pm

MacDuff wrote:

This was my first thought too :-)

16 | February 7, 2013 6:58 pm

can’t put up vids…that’s a penalty

You have to embed the basic video page.

17. Guggi
    17 | February 7, 2013 6:59 pm

I searched brando and dean and still can’t find the original

Dean isn’t in “The Wilde one”

18 | February 7, 2013 7:01 pm

can’t put up vids…that’s a penalty
    You have to embed the basic video page.

what is that?

19 | February 7, 2013 7:03 pm

Savoy Brown…

20 | February 7, 2013 7:04 pm

I’ve returned

21. brookly red
    21 | February 7, 2013 7:04 pm

@ MacDuff:

meh, hippies with cool hats and trust funds…

22. brookly red
    22 | February 7, 2013 7:06 pm

I searched brando and dean and still can’t find the original

Dean isn’t in “The Wilde one”

OK brando’s ride had 1 round instrument on the bars this has 2… not the same photo

23. 23 | February 7, 2013 7:06 pm

@ brookly red:

They are very dangerous people.

24 | February 7, 2013 7:07 pm

I’ve returned

That’s because I edited your posts to make them work.

For embed to work, the URL has to be in this form:

If it says “endscreen” or “player embedded” or anything in the URL, you have to get rid of it first. Should just be “watch?v=”

25 | February 7, 2013 7:07 pm

the single greatest invention of the entire history of the human race is….
    the guitar

26 | February 7, 2013 7:09 pm

I’ve returned
    That’s because I edited your posts to make them work.
    For embed to work, the URL has to be in this form:

I was told to add the magic V…I did and all was well…are you watching my back?…how sweet, really

27 | February 7, 2013 7:10 pm

thanks lobo…I’ll try to get it

28 | February 7, 2013 7:13 pm

@ heysoos:

Just look at the URL for the page the video’s on after you paste it. Delete any language from the URL other than what I showed above, and then add the v. It’ll work then.

29 | February 7, 2013 7:15 pm

Poll: By 2-To-1 Margin Americans Say Country Weaker Now Than Before Obama…

Since that’s what he wanted, I guess that counts as a success.

30. brookly red
    30 | February 7, 2013 7:15 pm

@ brookly red:

They are very dangerous people.

no more than any other lib with money…

31. brookly red
    31 | February 7, 2013 7:16 pm

Poll: By 2-To-1 Margin Americans Say Country Weaker Now Than Before Obama…

Since that’s what he wanted, I guess that counts as a success.

no half of them are happy about it…

32. Guggi
    32 | February 7, 2013 7:22 pm

Since that’s what he wanted, I guess that counts as a success.

…and that’s what THEY wanted otherwise they wouldn’t have voted him in for a second term.

33 | February 7, 2013 7:27 pm

Guggi wrote:

Since that’s what he wanted, I guess that counts as a success.

Don’t assume rational thought on the part of voters.

34. Guggi
    34 | February 7, 2013 7:27 pm

Since CW didn’t like my quote from Ayan Rand today there is another one from Alexis de Tocqueville:

Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom. The subjection of individuals will increase amongst democratic nations, not only in the same proportion as their equality, but in the same proportion as their ignorance.

35 | February 7, 2013 7:39 pm

Report: Hagel Received Funds From Group Called “Friends Of Hamas”…

On Thursday, Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively that they have been informed that one of the reasons that President Barack Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, has not turned over requested documents on his sources of foreign funding is that one of the names listed is a group purportedly called “Friends of Hamas.”

Yesterday, 25 senators sent a letter to Hagel demanding information on his foreign funding. Hagel has refused all such requests, prompting the senators to state, “in the judgment of the undersigned, a Committee vote on your nomination should not occur unless and until you provide the requested information.”

36. brookly red
    36 | February 7, 2013 7:44 pm

Report: Hagel Received Funds From Group Called “Friends Of Hamas”…

Friends of Hamas? I don’t think he needs a committee vote, he needs a grand jury.

37. 37 | February 7, 2013 7:46 pm

Good lord folks, the Flu is trying to kill me…

38 | February 7, 2013 7:46 pm

Pretty much what I was thinking, too

39. Guggi
    39 | February 7, 2013 7:47 pm

Report: Hagel Received Funds From Group Called “Friends Of Hamas”…

This qualifies him best for the job in the eyes of your current president.

40 | February 7, 2013 7:49 pm

Guggi wrote:

Report: Hagel Received Funds From Group Called “Friends Of Hamas”…
    This qualifies him best for the job in the eyes of your current president.

He’ll get along well with Brennan at CIA, who was responsible for banning the term “Islamic terrorist” from the government.

41. Guggi
    41 | February 7, 2013 7:52 pm

There is no such thing as an “Islamic terrorist”, they’re either freedom fighters or “secular moderates”, didn’t you know that ? ////

42. brookly red
    42 | February 7, 2013 7:52 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Good lord folks, the Flu is trying to kill me…

Pineapple… yes it should never be placed on pizza BUT it does contain an enzyme that breaks down the walls of a virus hence killing it. Fresh only not canned or frozen. Also Turmeric kills the little fucker’s too.

43. brookly red
    43 | February 7, 2013 7:53 pm

Pretty much what I was thinking, too

any foreign donations should put his ass in jail.

44 | February 7, 2013 7:55 pm

Hmm…apparently, it’s going to snow in the northeast.

Since it’s winter, I’m not sure why that’s big news.

Of course, I’ve never understood why news people feel the need to stand out in the rain and wind during a hurricane, either.

45. brookly red
    45 | February 7, 2013 7:58 pm

the same Hamas that attacked/murdered US Marines in Lebanon 25 years ago? That Hamas, a designated terror group??? And this is not treason because? TREASON yes I said it.

46 | February 7, 2013 8:00 pm

brookly red wrote:

Since the Palestinians elected them, that makes them legitimate.

Just like the mullahs in Iran.

That’s what Hagel said, anyway.

47 | February 7, 2013 8:01 pm

Hmm…apparently, it’s going to snow in the northeast.

Since it’s winter, I’m not sure why that’s big news.

It’s been snowing here since the week before Thanksgiving. I’m ready for Spring…

48. brookly red
    48 | February 7, 2013 8:02 pm

Since it’s winter, I’m not sure why that’s big news.

if the sushi delivery stops hipsters could die…

49 | February 7, 2013 8:03 pm

mean while the Rio Grande is drying up…
    scary

50. 50 | February 7, 2013 8:04 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Good lord folks, the Flu is trying to kill me…

Did you get shots?

51 | February 7, 2013 8:05 pm

@ brookly red:

Bloomberg’s latest target is styrofoam cups and food containers, so they may be out of luck anyway.

52. brookly red
    52 | February 7, 2013 8:06 pm

brookly red wrote:

Since the Palestinians elected them, that makes them legitimate.

Just like the mullahs in Iran.

That’s what Hagel said, anyway.

well if the Palestinians elected them, we should be at war with the Palestinians… I mean that is what we do with people who attack our military… OH that’s right The Japanese didn’t elect their emperor, silly me.

53. brookly red
    53 | February 7, 2013 8:07 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Good lord folks, the Flu is trying to kill me…

Did you get shots?

/Hello! I am here from the government to give you free germs :)

54 | February 7, 2013 8:09 pm

Here’s O’Reilly again, calling for federal gun registration and federalizing all gun crimes.

55. 55 | February 7, 2013 8:11 pm

@ brookly red:

That was Hizb’Allah, not Hamas.

56. citizen_q
    56 | February 7, 2013 8:11 pm

I knew he was hiding something. Bastage

57 | February 7, 2013 8:13 pm

citizen_q wrote:

I knew he was hiding something. Bastage

he certainly isn’t hiding the fact that he’s a moron

58. brookly red
    58 | February 7, 2013 8:14 pm

@ brookly red:

That was Hizb’Allah, not Hamas.

@ brookly red:

That was Hizb’Allah, not Hamas.

yes you are right

59. citizen_q
    59 | February 7, 2013 8:17 pm

citizen_q wrote:
    I knew he was hiding something. Bastage
    he certainly isn’t hiding the fact that he’s a moron

hagle, lurch, biden The new 3 Stooges.

The reality show that will write itself.

60. Guggi
    60 | February 7, 2013 8:18 pm

Breitbart called the White House to ask about this development. White House Associate Communications Director Eric Schultz went silent, then hung up. Repeated attempts to call him back went to voicemail.
    Even more disturbing than the possibility that Hagel has accepted funding from Friends of Hamas (Hamas is the terrorist group that governs the Palestinian territories), is the possibility that President Obama knew of the connection, but nominated Hagel to the nation’s top defense post anyway.

nice

61. 61 | February 7, 2013 8:19 pm

@ Guggi:

I hope they have proof of this. If proven true, Hagel could be toast.

62. citizen_q
    62 | February 7, 2013 8:19 pm

@ brookly red:
    A rose by any other name…… They are both murdering muslim scum.

63 | February 7, 2013 8:20 pm

@ brookly red:

They’re obviously very different.

One is an Islamic terrorist group supported by Iran.

The other is…hmm. maybe they aren’t that different.

64 | February 7, 2013 8:20 pm

maybe I’m crazy, but it seems like a fine time for the IDF to cross the Litani river and see what’s up…snoop around

65. 65 | February 7, 2013 8:22 pm

@ heysoos:

5,000 of Hibz’Allah’s troops are in Syria. They are getting their asses kicked by al-Qaeda. If Israel jumped on them, the Hezies will collapse.

66. Guggi
    66 | February 7, 2013 8:24 pm

I saw a talk show tonight with Avi Primor, former Israeli ambassador to Germany, who praised the “Arab Spring” in Egypt. Don’t tell me there aren’t idiots on both sides.

67. brookly red
    67 | February 7, 2013 8:25 pm

@ citizen_q:

and if our pols are accepting their money I am ready to support the stout hemp rope party.

68 | February 7, 2013 8:27 pm

@ heysoos:
    5,000 of Hibz’Allah’s troops are in Syria. They are getting their asses kicked by al-Qaeda. If Israel humped on them, the Hezies will collapse.

what I’m thinking

69. brookly red
    69 | February 7, 2013 8:27 pm

@ heysoos:

yes and AQ would be victorious… better to let them kill each other and as slow and drawn out as possible.

70. 70 | February 7, 2013 8:27 pm

@ heysoos:

The problem would then be that al-Qaeda would take over Lebanon and Israel would have an even more dangerous enemy on its north.

71. 71 | February 7, 2013 8:28 pm

Guggi wrote:

You’ve got to be shitting me. An Israeli of all people praising the Arab Spring! Is he in a fantasy world? Geesh.

72 | February 7, 2013 8:29 pm

@ citizen_q:

I think we should start using drone strikes against them.

73. brookly red
    73 | February 7, 2013 8:29 pm

@ heysoos:

exactly let them kill each other

74. citizen_q
    75 | February 7, 2013 8:31 pm

@ citizen_q:

I do remember stories of paleosimian phone banks raising money for comrade zero during his last election, and their laxity in checking the sources of funds during the last.

75. brookly red
    76 | February 7, 2013 8:33 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ citizen_q:

Look I won’t mince words… O is a muslim, was raised a muslim and will always be a muslim

77 | February 7, 2013 8:33 pm

@ heysoos:

I’m not talking engaging anybody bound to Syria, I’m suggesting taking down bunkers, ammo dumps etc while their back is turned

77. brookly red
    78 | February 7, 2013 8:34 pm

Guggi wrote:

“There’s widespread support across the veteran community for Chuck Hagel,” said Paul Rieckhoff, founder and chief executive of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America. “In many ways, he’s a grunt, which is something I say as a positive thing.”

and Joe Biden shops at home depo

78. 79 | February 7, 2013 8:34 pm

@ heysoos:

I know what you meant. I was just pointing out what may hold Israel back.

80 | February 7, 2013 8:36 pm

@ heysoos:
    I know what you meant. I was just pointing out what may hold Israel back.

yeah..it would be tricky, I’m sure they think about it

80. brookly red
    81 | February 7, 2013 8:36 pm

hows about we eat pop corn

81. brookly red
    83 | February 7, 2013 8:37 pm

@ heysoos:

I know what you meant. I was just pointing out what may hold Israel back.

aside from the fact that their enemies are killing each other?

84 | February 7, 2013 8:37 pm

Hagel’s pals:

Egyptian Cleric Says Women Protesting Against Morsi In Tahrir Square “Want To Be Raped” So It’s Ok To Rape Them…

An Egyptian Salafi preacher said raping and sexually harassing women protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square is justified, calling them “crusaders” who “have no shame, no fear and not even feminism.”

In an online video posted Wednesday, Ahmad Mahmoud Abdullah, known as “Abu Islam” and owner of the private television channel of “al-Ummah,” said these women are no red line.

“They tell you women are a red line. They tell you that naked women — who are going to Tahrir Square because they want to be raped — are a red line! And they ask Mursi and the Brotherhood to leave power!,” he said.

Abu Islam added that these women activists are going to Tahrir Square not to protest but to be sexually abused because they had wanted to be raped.

“They have no shame, no fear and not even feminism. Practice your feminism, sheikha! It is a legitimate right for you to be a woman,” he said.

“And by the way, 90 percent of them are crusaders [Christians] and the remaining 10 percent are widows who have no one to control them. You see women talking like monsters,” he added.

83. 85 | February 7, 2013 8:37 pm

@ Guggi:

We don’t learn.

86 | February 7, 2013 8:38 pm

Panetta Says the Pentagon Backed Arming Syrian Rebels

The Pentagon is a building.

87 | February 7, 2013 8:38 pm

hows about we eat pop corn

need a whole pig for what’s coming up…and miles of nachos

88 | February 7, 2013 8:41 pm

Al Qaeda has been working on some very big plans:
    The Coming War in the Middle East

Imagine a sectarian conflagration, fueled by Al Qaeda, raging across the Fertile Crescent…

Al Qaeda is getting ready to take another shot a Jordan.

89 | February 7, 2013 8:41 pm

So…now the cops are blundering around in the snow at night looking for that whack-job Obama loving ex-cop.

I can hardly wait for someone to say that this is more proof that people don’t need guns.

In reality, it proves the opposite.

88. 90 | February 7, 2013 8:42 pm

That’s another reason.

89. brookly red
    91 | February 7, 2013 8:42 pm

You see women talking like monsters,” he added.

Maybe we should elect Hillary… she would have the balls to nuke them on GP :)

92 | February 7, 2013 8:43 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Al Qaeda has been working on some very big plans:
    The Coming War in the Middle East
    Al Qaeda is getting ready to take another shot a Jordan.

all the more reason for Israel to assert themselves now…they may have more friends than the media suggests…make a deal

91. 93 | February 7, 2013 8:44 pm

Our old pal Chuck is deflecting from the fact this guy is one of theirs. All the Lefty blogs are doing that.

94 | February 7, 2013 8:45 pm

Good luck with that

93. 95 | February 7, 2013 8:46 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Assad ironically created this monster. He allowed AQ to use his country as base to attack US forces in Iraq. They establish ties in that nation and have now turned their guns on him.

94. brookly red
    96 | February 7, 2013 8:46 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Al Qaeda has been working on some very big plans:
    The Coming War in the Middle East
    Al Qaeda is getting ready to take another shot a Jordan.

make a deal? make a deal? think about what you just said…

95. citizen_q
    97 | February 7, 2013 8:47 pm

I can just feeeel the luv, tolerance, and spirituality of islam when these clerics open their yaps.

98 | February 7, 2013 8:47 pm

All I know is that if I lived in the Big Bear area, my Mini-14 (which is illegal in California, of course) would be leaning up against the couch next to me right now.

97. 99 | February 7, 2013 8:47 pm

I did a DOD on it.

I would be shocked if Dorner becomes the next Lefty icon.

98. 100 | February 7, 2013 8:48 pm

Without question. I would have my piece near me as well.

101 | February 7, 2013 8:48 pm

citizen_q wrote:

I particularly like the part about 90% of them being Christians, as if that makes it okay.

//Tolerance!

102 | February 7, 2013 8:49 pm

In reality, it proves the opposite.

They just broke in on FNC for the cops to say that they found foot prints
    in the snow at Big Bear.
    That was it.

101. brookly red
    103 | February 7, 2013 8:49 pm

I did a DOD on it.

I would be shocked if Dorner becomes the next Lefty icon.

we have met da man and he be us!

102. brookly red
    104 | February 7, 2013 8:50 pm

In reality, it proves the opposite.

They just broke in on FNC for the cops to say that they found foot prints
    in the snow at Big Bear.
    That was it.

he watched Rambo too many times… release the hounds.

105 | February 7, 2013 8:51 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Sow the Wind, and Reap the Whirlwind…

104. brookly red
    106 | February 7, 2013 8:51 pm

citizen_q wrote:

//Tolerance!

well hey it could be worse… they could be Jews.

107 | February 7, 2013 8:51 pm

@ brookly red:
    he’s in the trees…bet me

106. Guggi
    108 | February 7, 2013 8:52 pm

The Pentagon is a building.

:-P

109 | February 7, 2013 8:53 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Sow the Wind, and Reap the Whirlwind…

and in the mayhem, Israel should be knocking the shit out certain people

108. brookly red
    110 | February 7, 2013 8:53 pm

I did a DOD on it.

I would be shocked if Dorner becomes the next Lefty icon.

Vargas handle has him even money to take Pelosie’s seat…

111 | February 7, 2013 8:53 pm

Guggi wrote:

The Pentagon is a building.

I always hate that. That and when they say the same thing about the White House.

110. brookly red
    112 | February 7, 2013 8:55 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Sow the Wind, and Reap the Whirlwind…

and in the mayhem, Israel should be knocking the shit out certain people

/OY kill them all and let God sort it out ?

113 | February 7, 2013 8:55 pm

More from Panetta’s buddies:

Video: Christian Church Destroyed By Islamist Rebels In Syria, Bibles Burned…

114 | February 7, 2013 8:56 pm

Guggi wrote:

The Pentagon is a building.

With four walls and a spare;
    looks like a giant wastebasket. :wink:

113. brookly red
    115 | February 7, 2013 8:57 pm

Guggi wrote:

The Pentagon is a building.

well the WH did support arming the muzz… same thing :)

114. 116 | February 7, 2013 8:57 pm

Obama love that!

117 | February 7, 2013 8:57 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Guggi wrote:
    The Pentagon is a building.
    With four walls and a spare;
    looks like a giant wastebasket.

Which is appropriate

118 | February 7, 2013 8:58 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:
    @ Da_Beerfreak:
    Sow the Wind, and Reap the Whirlwind…
    and in the mayhem, Israel should be knocking the shit out certain people

/OY kill them all and let God sort it out ?

however you want to call it…I’d be mighty surprised if the IDF isn’t exploiting events as best they can

119 | February 7, 2013 8:58 pm

I did a DOD on it.

I would be shocked if Dorner becomes the next Lefty icon.

I just read it, Charlie is bat shit crazy.
    That’s what Cheetos abuse can do to you.

118. 120 | February 7, 2013 8:58 pm

He’s really in a fantasy world!

119. citizen_q
    121 | February 7, 2013 8:58 pm

I have not been following this story very closely. Last I heard the LA cops were shooting up blue pick-ups and asking questions later, because Dorn supposedly was driving one?

So my first snarky though was, him they going after hikers now?

OTOH, didn’t Dorn rant against gun ownership, especially ARs in his manifesto?

120. brookly red
    122 | February 7, 2013 9:00 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:
    @ Da_Beerfreak:
    Sow the Wind, and Reap the Whirlwind…
    and in the mayhem, Israel should be knocking the shit out certain people

/OY kill them all and let God sort it out ?

if they can heard them all into the Becca 100 kilo tonnes should do it…

123 | February 7, 2013 9:00 pm

I’d be mighty surprised if the IDF isn’t exploiting events as best they can

I’ve noticed a significant uptick in jihadi workplace accidents recently. Wouldn’t surprise me if they had a hand in that.

They’ve tampered with explosives destined for terrorist cells in the past.

124 | February 7, 2013 9:00 pm

citizen_q wrote:

So my first snarky though was, him they going after hikers now?
    OTOH, didn’t Dorn rant against gun ownership, especially ARs in his manifesto?

the future of law enforcement

125 | February 7, 2013 9:02 pm

I’d be mighty surprised if the IDF isn’t exploiting events as best they can
    They’ve tampered with explosives destined for terrorist cells in the past.

Mossad is extremely lethal…this is a golden opportunity as I see it…but I’m just blathering

124. brookly red
    126 | February 7, 2013 9:02 pm

I’d be mighty surprised if the IDF isn’t exploiting events as best they can

They’ve tampered with explosives destined for terrorist cells in the past.

the exploding light fixtures in Iran were a thing of beauty…

127 | February 7, 2013 9:02 pm

@ citizen_q:

OTOH, didn’t Dorn rant against gun ownership, especially ARs in his manifesto?

Yes, he did. And I think he’s carrying one.

Captain Kirk could deal with him, the same way he did with that space probe that thought he was its creator…

126. brookly red
    128 | February 7, 2013 9:03 pm

citizen_q wrote:

OTOH, didn’t Dorn rant against gun ownership, especially ARs in his manifesto?

well yes but he is a lib… he meant for other people sheesh

129 | February 7, 2013 9:03 pm

He’s really in a fantasy world!

Dude is now delusional.He obeys the voices in his head.

130 | February 7, 2013 9:04 pm

snort
    heh

129. brookly red
    131 | February 7, 2013 9:05 pm

He’s really in a fantasy world!

Dude is now delusional.He obeys the voices in his head.

no thats a teleprompter…

oh you mean the other dude? sorry my bad.

132 | February 7, 2013 9:05 pm

citizen_q wrote:

So my first snarky though was, him they going after hikers now?

OTOH, didn’t Dorn rant against gun ownership, especially ARs in his manifesto?

Yeah the cops shot up a pickup, wounding two innocent people.

131. brookly red
    133 | February 7, 2013 9:08 pm

I’ve noticed a significant uptick in jihadi workplace accidents recently.

uhhh Michelle, you really should let the guys check out that caviar before you ope….

134 | February 7, 2013 9:08 pm

Charles looks like he’s carrying Obamas baby,

135 | February 7, 2013 9:08 pm

LAPD…
    “yes, we have fired upon 2846 blue pickup trucks, killing 202 look alike black cops, 6’6 300 pound impersonators…the citizens are now declared safe”

134. 136 | February 7, 2013 9:08 pm

He wishes in heart of heart it was some Nazi loon. That prove that Nazis are a big threat.

135. citizen_q
    137 | February 7, 2013 9:09 pm

I am Nomad!

Flawed biological entities!

Sterilize!

Sterilize!

138 | February 7, 2013 9:10 pm

“I’ll be your huckleberry”

139 | February 7, 2013 9:10 pm

@ citizen_q:

That’s the one…

140 | February 7, 2013 9:11 pm

Or at least he could be from Tennessee…

139. brookly red
    141 | February 7, 2013 9:11 pm

Charles looks like he’s carrying Obamas baby,

Charles looks like he’s carrying Obamas baby,

what are you trying to do start a religion ?

142 | February 7, 2013 9:12 pm

Guggi wrote:

I assume that he is not Likud?

141. Mars
    143 | February 7, 2013 9:12 pm

Media taking notice of Rubio. Not a good thing down the road, but I approve of the publicity he’s getting right now.

144 | February 7, 2013 9:14 pm

Charles looks like he’s carrying Obamas baby,

Charles looks like he’s carrying Obamas baby,

what are you trying to do start a religion ?

Michael Valentine Smith did it

143. citizen_q
    145 | February 7, 2013 9:15 pm

Guggi wrote:

I assume that he is not Likud?

I don’t likud his dangerous naivety.

146 | February 7, 2013 9:15 pm

Charles looks like he’s carrying Obamas baby,

what are you trying to do start a religion

No, but I want to read the groovy comments by Charles on a
    creationist thread. He is so respectful./

147 | February 7, 2013 9:16 pm

@ citizen_q:
    Very odd attitude for an Israeli.

146. brookly red
    148 | February 7, 2013 9:16 pm

Grasshopper, sometimes the one seeking Nazi’s is frustrated for he fails to grasp his own reflection in the still water. The threat is the deepness of the water not it’s stillness.

147. 149 | February 7, 2013 9:18 pm

@ heysoos:

He would have had 10 posts already decrying the Nazi threat.

148. 150 | February 7, 2013 9:19 pm

@ Mars:

Check out my headline. Rubio knows his stuff on popular culture subjects.

149. brookly red
    151 | February 7, 2013 9:19 pm

Mars wrote:

excuse my caps LIKE McCAIN OR ROMNEY LET NOT THE MEDIA CHOOSE OUR CANDIDATE am I getting through to you?

152 | February 7, 2013 9:19 pm

He’s a Nazi if Charles says that he is.
    And all of the Lizards chirp yes, or whatever Lizards do.

151. 153 | February 7, 2013 9:22 pm

I’m shocked ha not tried to link him to the Nazis. I know Dorner is black and no one would believe Charles, but he did call Pam Geller who is Jewish a Nazi. He accused Allen West of hanging with a Nazi biker gang.

154 | February 7, 2013 9:22 pm

Mars wrote:

Rubio is a threat, so the MSM will set out to destroy him.

153. 155 | February 7, 2013 9:24 pm

They want Christie as the Republican nominee.

156 | February 7, 2013 9:25 pm

They want Christie as the Republican nominee.

They want Christie as the Republican nominee.

DOUGHNUT POWER!!

157 | February 7, 2013 9:25 pm

What’s the difference?? :roll:
    Wet is wet regardless of which foot steps in the puddle. :wink:

Unless it’s a puddle made by a poodle… :shock:

158 | February 7, 2013 9:26 pm

I’m shocked ha snot tried to link him to the Nazis. I know Dorner is black and no one would believe Charles, but he did call Pam Geller who is Jewish a Nazi. He accused Allen West of hanging with a Nazi biker gang.

Give him time. Nobody in control of his faculties could read the guys writings and
    not see a hard Lefty.

160 | February 7, 2013 9:27 pm

They want Christie as the Republican nominee.

Yeah they do & then they would slime him.

161 | February 7, 2013 9:29 pm

Mars wrote:

As long as we allow open primary elections the lame stream obamamedia will continue to choose the GOPee candidate. :evil:

162 | February 7, 2013 9:30 pm

Gutfeld made a great comment on the Five today.
    I paraphrase, They are killing these people with drones out of humanity.
    They don’t want them water boarded.

160. brookly red
    163 | February 7, 2013 9:31 pm

They want Christie as the Republican nominee.

Yeah they do & then they would slime him.

the one the media most hates is the one that can save us.

161. 164 | February 7, 2013 9:32 pm

Christie is pure scum.

165 | February 7, 2013 9:33 pm

@ brookly red:
    They don’t want a Republican winner.
    They loved McCain until he got nominated.
    That’s when they noticed that he is the Prince of Darkness.

163. citizen_q
    166 | February 7, 2013 9:35 pm

Too bad they don’t follow Nomad’s lead when Kirk forced it to face it’s own flawed logic.

164. 167 | February 7, 2013 9:35 pm

His weight would be an issue.

168 | February 7, 2013 9:36 pm

His weight would be an issue.

Actually, yes.

166. brookly red
    169 | February 7, 2013 9:36 pm

@ brookly red:
    They don’t want a Republican winner.
    They loved McCain until he got nominated.
    That’s when they noticed that he is the Prince of Darkness.

exactly so if they favor Rubio now we should reject him how many times do we play this game the media is not objective, the media is the enemy.

167. 170 | February 7, 2013 9:36 pm

heysoos wrote:

the single greatest invention of the entire history of the human race is….
    the guitar

IMO it’s the flush toilet and sewage treatment.

Unglamorous, to be sure, but whenever it’s introduced to a society, the life expectancy goes waaaaay up -- along with the quality of life.

168. 171 | February 7, 2013 9:37 pm

I hope that Cop Killer gets what’s coming to him, and no, I don’t mean the trial either.

169. brookly red
    172 | February 7, 2013 9:37 pm

citizen_q wrote:

for Pete’s sake wake the fuck up

173 | February 7, 2013 9:38 pm

1389AD wrote:

heysoos wrote:
    the single greatest invention of the entire history of the human race is….
    the guitar

IMO it’s the flush toilet and sewage treatment.
    Unglamorous, to be sure, but whenever it’s introduced to a society, the life expectancy goes waaaaay up — along with the quality of life.

pass the bong

174 | February 7, 2013 9:39 pm

Imo, Panetta came across as nothing but a hack today.
    So did General Dempsey.

175 | February 7, 2013 9:40 pm

Macker wrote:

He won’t be taken alive, he will not surrender.

173. brookly red
    176 | February 7, 2013 9:41 pm

1389AD wrote:

heysoos wrote:

the single greatest invention of the entire history of the human race is….
    the guitar

IMO it’s the flush toilet and sewage treatment.

no it’s beer… we treat our sewage waaaay to well here we net some term limits.

177 | February 7, 2013 9:41 pm

Imo, Panetta came across as nothing but a hack today.
    So did General Dempsey.

consider that the entire gig is staged…like AmIdol..
    it might make more sense to you

178 | February 7, 2013 9:44 pm

heysoos wrote:

Imo, Panetta came across as nothing but a hack today.
    So did General Dempsey.

consider that the entire gig is staged…like AmIdol..
    it might make more sense to you

Actually, I do get it. It’s just infuriating, that those guys died because
    of this den of weasels.

179 | February 7, 2013 9:45 pm

1389AD wrote:

heysoos wrote:

the single greatest invention of the entire history of the human race is….
    the guitar

IMO it’s the flush toilet and sewage treatment.

It would be easy to do a whole thread on what Folks think is the World’s greatest Invention. My short list would start with the threaded fastener. Without nuts, bolts, and screws it would be real hard to make a lot of the stuff we take for granted in our everyday lives.

180 | February 7, 2013 9:46 pm

no it’s beer… we treat our sewage waaaay to well here we net some term limits.
    @ brookly red:

True, and add pizza to it & you have the basis of Western Civilisation.

181 | February 7, 2013 9:48 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

1389AD wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    the single greatest invention of the entire history of the human race is….
    the guitar
    IMO it’s the flush toilet and sewage treatment.

I vote for the Rizla Rolling Machine, second to the guitar pick

182 | February 7, 2013 9:49 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Whatever the worlds greatest invention is, Obama invented it.

183 | February 7, 2013 9:50 pm

Good night all.

184 | February 7, 2013 9:51 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Whatever the worlds greatest invention is, Obama invented it.

We all know too that he stole his few good ideals from the inventor of the Internet… :wink:

182. brookly red
    185 | February 7, 2013 10:00 pm

seriously our greatest invention is antibiotics

186 | February 7, 2013 10:05 pm

Actually, the Mini-14/30 and the M1A were the two magazine fed semi-auto rifles that weren’t illegal in California when I lived there. As long as they had conventional wooden stocks. It was just magazines larger than 10 rounds for them that were verboten.

187 | February 7, 2013 10:06 pm

@ 11 brookly red: Anderson Cooper has an ego bigger than the facts. At the start of his newscast he implies to his viewers that he received a special communication from the shooter. Later on a guest reveals several news outlets received the same info. Only then does Cooper mention that tidbit. He was playing loose with a news angle and got caught misinforming the public.

188 | February 7, 2013 10:07 pm

@ The Osprey:

My M1A has a walnut stock, but the Mini-14 has the evil synthetic collapsible/folding one.

And all my magazines are too big.

189 | February 7, 2013 10:08 pm

Yeah the cops shot up a pickup, wounding two innocent people.

The psycho ex-cop had a dark colored Nissan Titan. The LAPD shot up an electric blue Toyota where they wounded the two Asian women, and I saw pics of another truck they shot up, a Honda Ridgeline.

These guys aren’t too good at vehicle identification.

I’m glad I’m not in California. If I had a pickup in LA right now I think I’d rent another car until they get this guy.

190 | February 7, 2013 10:09 pm

@ The Osprey:

I have a Kel-Tec Sub2000, which is also illegal in California.

No idea why…

191 | February 7, 2013 10:09 pm

@ 34 Guggi: good one. and good for the low info voter

192 | February 7, 2013 10:09 pm

@ The Osprey:

And all my magazines are too big.

They are standard capacity! :lol:

193 | February 7, 2013 10:10 pm

@ 35 lobo91: Then he washed it into the Obama campaign fund.

194 | February 7, 2013 10:10 pm

@ The Osprey:

I have a Kel-Tec Sub2000, which is also illegal in California.

No idea why…

Folds up small, even though you can’t shoot it folded. And it has an eeeeeeeeevil pistol grip.

195 | February 7, 2013 10:11 pm

I vote for the Rizla Rolling Machine, second to the guitar pick

Goldanged hippie. :lol:

196 | February 7, 2013 10:12 pm

From the same folks who called Assad a “reformer,” and said that the Muslim Brotherhood was “secular”:

Too Funny: Obama’s New Group Organizing For Action Claims It’s Non-Partisan…

President Barack Obama’s new nonprofit Organizing for Action insists that promoting the White House’s legislative agenda can’t be counted as “partisan political activity.”

The organization on Wednesday quietly posted new guidelines on its website formally declaring its intention to stay out of campaign politics.

197 | February 7, 2013 10:12 pm

@ 44 lobo91: ” The SKY is falling! The SKY is falling! Give OBama all he wants NOW!!!!

198 | February 7, 2013 10:14 pm

@ The Osprey:

They are standard capacity!

Yes, they are. As are the 15 round magazines for my Glock. That’s what it was designed to use.

The 10 round ones are reduced capacity.

199 | February 7, 2013 10:15 pm

@ 54 lobo91: Police department drones were opposed by all major rights groups in Seattle as a violation of an individuals constitutional rights. Same groups want extreme gun control. They frame it all as a national health issue. I didn’t have an opportunity to state that drones every where will be beneficial for the public health.

200 | February 7, 2013 10:17 pm

@ darkwords:

As long as Seattle has a statue of Lenin in a public park, I really don’t much care what they think.

201 | February 7, 2013 10:19 pm

@ 74 Guggi: Doesn’t mean much except someone wants to grind that point. Bradley Manning is a vet also. They need to be called on the fact that he is a bad vet not a good one.

202 | February 7, 2013 10:25 pm

@ 136 Rodan: yes Charles is a closet Nazi. It’s the shrink reason he dislikes Fascists. Too close to home.

203 | February 7, 2013 10:32 pm

@ 189 The Osprey:
    Yah that all seems strange. Shoot first ask questions later. Tough job but I expect cops to say something before they shoot. A cop that has a fear of dieing to the extent he shoost at a boo seems to me to be not a cop.

204 | February 7, 2013 10:33 pm

What I find odd is all the ammo DHS is buying. They should be stripped of budget.

205 | February 7, 2013 10:35 pm

Lol Chinese always following my twitter account and supplying me with obfuscated links. We should just block China off the face of the internet.

206 | February 7, 2013 10:35 pm

darkwords wrote:

I think they are buying it solely to cause shortages and high prices in the civilian ammo market.

Backdoor gun control.

207 | February 7, 2013 10:37 pm

@ The Osprey:

It’s the only thing that makes sense.

205. brookly red
    208 | February 7, 2013 10:41 pm

darkwords wrote:

indeed

209 | February 7, 2013 10:44 pm

Horse Burger King

210 | February 7, 2013 11:46 pm

Where’d everyone go?

208. CynicalConservative
    211 | February 7, 2013 11:49 pm

Looking for ammo and reloading parts. Failing.

/galt

212 | February 7, 2013 11:58 pm

@ CynicalConservative:

I’m watching the second episode of The Americans.

210. 213 | February 8, 2013 2:51 am

213 comments says it’s time for a late night drive-by OOT.

211. 214 | February 8, 2013 3:07 am

Humpf. ARs are legal in CA (today) so long at they don’t have certain cosmetic features, aren’t on the list, and have limited capacity magazines. Higher capacity magazines were grandfathered. And you can yank that wooden stock off your Mini-14 and make it look TactiCool with the same restrictions on the aforementioned cosmetic features. Older AR-style rifles were grandfathered as well, even with Eee-vil features. But the CA legislature is working on that even as we speak.

212. 215 | February 8, 2013 4:38 am

And personal news on The Great Ammo Famine of 2013… I checked LuckyGunner this AM, and they had 5250 round cases of Federal 36 gr CPHP at 7.1 cents/round. They weren’t there yesterday AM, and while it was still up on their real-time inventory site, they weren’t there this morning, either. I had my credit card in hand, but gone. I’m going to have to go to checking 2 or more times a day, rather than just once.

213. 216 | February 8, 2013 4:50 am

@ Mike C.:

That was .22 LR I was referring to, of course.

214. Prebanned
    217 | February 8, 2013 8:24 am

Great invention, steam engine.