First time visitor? Learn more.

Argentina’s involvement in a cynical plot to whitewash the murder of its own citizens

by Speranza ( 165 Comments › )
Filed under Argentina, Hezballah, Iran, Islamic Terrorism, Israel at February 13th, 2013 - 11:00 am

Cristina Kirchner is rapidly becoming one of the more repellant leaders in Latin America.  The Iranian tentacles in South America thanks to Hugo Chavez seem to be growing.

by Isi Liebler

Argentina’s President Cristina Kirchner has jettisoned whatever was left of her country’s moral standing by consummating a devil’s pact with Iran, whose leaders were responsible for having inflicted the worst ever act of terrorism on her citizen.

In March 1992, the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires suffered a terrorist bombing attack which killed 29 and wounded 242 people. Two years later, in July 1994, a second bombing attack targeted the Jewish community center (AMIA) killing 85 and injuring hundreds.

There were protracted investigations and eventually two Argentinian prosecutors, Alberto Nisman and Marcelo Burgos, formally accused the Iranian government of orchestrating the attacks. In 2007 the Argentinian government even issued arrest warrants for six Iranians accused of involvement, one of whom is currently the Defense Minister, Ahmad Vahidi and another is former President Ali Rafsanjani. [.....] None of them were apprehended and, not surprisingly, Iran adamantly refused to cooperate.

Over time, evidence emerged exposing corruption and indicating that a cover up had taken place. A judge was impeached for bribery and there were allegations that the Iranian intelligence service had deposited $10 million in a Swiss bank account held by former President Carlos Menem in return for his hushing up the affair. In March 2012, Menem was ordered to stand trial for obstruction of justice, but to date there has been no further progress.

In 2005, President Nester Kirchner, the late husband of the current president, described Argentina’s failure to move forward in this matter as a “national disgrace”.

But now, his widow and successor, President Cristina Kirchner, in a shocking reversal, has brought Argentinian political decadence to a climax by consummating a pact with the Iranians to create a joint “truth commission” in order to investigate the AMIA terrorist attack by the “judicial authorities of Argentina and Iran… and issue a report with recommendations about how the case should proceed”. Lest there were any doubts as to the outcome, the statement unashamedly stressed that the project would be “based on the laws and regulations of both countries”.

Ironically, President Kirchner announced this diabolical pact with the murderers of Argentinian civilians who were targeted as Jews – on January 27, International Holocaust Memorial Day.

Furthermore, in her statement President Kirchner stressed that she would “never allow the AMIA tragedy to be used as a chess piece in a game of faraway geopolitical interests” – clearly conveying Argentina’s opposition to efforts to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear bomb.

That the Argentinian leaders could collaborate with such a cynical whitewashing of the murder of their own citizens and create a “truth commission” with a wretched despotic regime promoting Holocaust denial, should lead to the condemnation of the Argentinian government by the civilized world.  [........]

Underlying this move are the economic problems Argentina is facing in relation to its debts to the World Bank and other global institutions. As far back as March 2011, there were media reports alleging that Argentinian Foreign Minister Hector Timmerman had offered to freeze the AMIA inquiry in return for an upgrade in economic relations with Iran. It was also alleged that Timmerman had proposed that Syrian President Bashar Assad could act as an intermediary to facilitate such a deal. A purportedly leaked cable from Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Salehi was quoted stating “Argentina is no longer interested in solving those two attacks, but in exchange prefers improving its economic relations with Iran”.

The current Argentinian Jewish communal leaders are a far cry from their courageous predecessors who led the community until the 1980s. Yet, despite being intimidated by Timmerman, they still conveyed muted distress concerning their government’s shameful whitewash of the Iranians responsible for cold-blooded murder of their kinsmen.

[..........]

According to a report in Ha’aretz, this resulted in an enraged almost hysterical response by Foreign Minister Timmerman who summoned the Israeli ambassador, Dorit Shavit, and accused her government of providing “ammunition to anti-Semites who accused Jews of dual loyalties”. He added “Israel has no right to demand explanations. We are a sovereign state and Israel is not entitled to speak on behalf of the Jewish people and does not represent it”.

Shavit responded that Israel was entitled to be concerned about the welfare of Jews throughout the world and reminded Timmerman about his own family’s relationship with Israel.

Timmerman’s father Jacobo, an Argentinian Jew, had been the editor of “La Opinion” a leftist weekly newsmagazine. His involvement with a questionable investment banker was either the basis or the pretext for being arrested by the right wing military junta controlling the country at the time. He was subject to torture and held in solitary confinement. He alleged, probably with just cause, that anti-Semitism was a factor in his arrest but lost the plot when he argued that the right-wing military dictatorship represented a genocidal threat to the Jews.

It was as a result of the secret intervention of Israeli authorities, including the ambassador, that he was released in 1979 and came to Israel where he wrote a book outlining his persecution in Argentina titled “Prisoner without a Name, Cell without a Number”.

However, a few years later in 1983 he published a second book brutally attacking Israel’s policies in relation to the Lebanon war and accusing Prime Minister Menahem Begin of destroying the moral integrity of the Jewish people and transforming Israelis into “efficient criminals”. [........] Shortly after publishing his tirade, he left Israel and died in Buenos Aires in 1999.

His hatred and lack of appreciation to Israel for saving his life was bequeathed to his son Hector. Prior to becoming Foreign Minister, Hector’s Jewish background is alleged to have been a major factor contributing to his appointment as Argentina’s Consul General in New York where he developed relations with influential members of the Jewish community.

As Foreign Minister, Timmerman presents himself as a devoted supporter of human rights. Yet he played a central role on behalf of the Argentinian regime in sanitizing the Iranian murderers of his own people. Orchestrating such a pact with one of the world’s worst abusers of human rights makes a mockery of his fake moral pretensions.

He also clearly relishes attacking Israel, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the Jewish state was responsible for saving his father’s life. Only last month, he compared the UK’s control of the Falkland Islands, which Argentina claims, to Israel’s “colonial” control of the West bank.

It is nauseating to see such despicable behavior by the Argentinian government being implemented by a politically far left Jewish scoundrel.

Read the rest – Argentina’s pact with the devil

Tags: ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

165 Responses to “Argentina’s involvement in a cynical plot to whitewash the murder of its own citizens”
( jump to bottom )

  1. 1 | February 13, 2013 11:37 am

    So an Argentine self hating Leftist Jew is behind this. Israel’s worst enemies are Leftists Jews. This just boggles my mind.

    Then against Leftists in generals are everyone worse enemies.


  2. 2 | February 13, 2013 11:38 am

    Christina Kirchner is a coke head. That is why she still has a slim figure and has multiple surgeries. I am shocked she has not had a heart attack yet.


  3. 3 | February 13, 2013 11:40 am

    I don’t know what it is about Argentina, but even most other S. Americans don’t think much of it.


  4. 4 | February 13, 2013 11:45 am

    @ Mike C.:

    Argentines now immigrate to Chile and Colombia for work. Its an irony of history.


  5. 5 | February 13, 2013 11:46 am

    Argentina is an example how a once Free Market nation becomes a Socialist hell whole. Its a tragedy. They once had the 4th highest GDP in the world.


  6. 6 | February 13, 2013 11:58 am

    Hell, they drive over the border into Bolivia for vacations. In Santa Cruz, yet. What’s up with that?


  7. 7 | February 13, 2013 12:01 pm

    @ Mike C.:

    Yeah, isn’t it Summer down there?


  8. Speranza
    8 | February 13, 2013 12:06 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    So an Argentine self hating Leftist Jew is behind this. Israel’s worst enemies are Leftists Jews. This just boggles my mind.
    Then against Leftists in generals are everyone worse enemies.

    And Israel saved his fathers life too!


  9. Speranza
    9 | February 13, 2013 12:07 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Argentina is an example how a once Free Market nation becomes a Socialist hell whole. Its a tragedy. They once had the 4th highest GDP in the world.

    We are following in their footsteps.


  10. Speranza
    10 | February 13, 2013 12:07 pm

    Kirchner is as incompetent as Obama is so she tries to distract her fellow Argentines with Falklands demands.


  11. Speranza
    11 | February 13, 2013 12:08 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Mike C.:
    Argetines now immigrate to Chile and Colombia for work. Its an irony of history.

    Yes I know of several Argentines who have relocated to Chile.


  12. Speranza
    12 | February 13, 2013 12:08 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Christina Kirchner is a coke head. That is why she still has a slim figure and has multiple surgeries. I am shocked she has not had a heart attack yet.

    Her nose looks weird.


  13. Speranza
    13 | February 13, 2013 12:09 pm

    As Foreign Minister, Timmerman presents himself as a devoted supporter of human rights. Yet he played a central role on behalf of the Argentinian regime in sanitizing the Iranian murderers of his own people. Orchestrating such a pact with one of the world’s worst abusers of human rights makes a mockery of his fake moral pretensions.

    Shameful and disgusting!


  14. Speranza
    14 | February 13, 2013 12:10 pm

    Foreign Minister Hector Timmerman had offered to freeze the AMIA inquiry in return for an upgrade in economic relations with Iran.

    Money talks.


  15. citizen_q
    15 | February 13, 2013 12:11 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Rodan wrote:
    So an Argentine self hating Leftist Jew is behind this. Israel’s worst enemies are Leftists Jews. This just boggles my mind.
    Then against Leftists in generals are everyone worse enemies.

    And Israel saved his fathers life too!

    Israel also has provided medical care to paleosimians who on at least one occasion that I am aware of have tried to use that medical care as an opportunity to splodydope.


  16. Speranza
    16 | February 13, 2013 12:12 pm

    There was a big Syrian expat community in Argentina. Carlos Menom a former president was of Syrian descent.


  17. 17 | February 13, 2013 12:13 pm

    @ Speranza:

    If people think it can not happen here or we are exaggerating about Obama, Argentina is a perfect example.


  18. Speranza
    18 | February 13, 2013 12:13 pm

    citizen_q wrote:

    Israel also has provided medical care to paleosimians who on at least one occasion that I am aware of have tried to use that medical care as an opportunity to splodydope.

    Gratitude is not well known in the Palestinian mindset.


  19. Speranza
    19 | February 13, 2013 12:14 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    If people think it can not happen here or we are exaggerating about Obama, Argentina is a perfect example.

    Obama does not care about economics only about redistributing wealth and getting more and more people hooked on government.


  20. 20 | February 13, 2013 12:14 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    There was a big Syrian expat community in Argentina. Carlos Menom a former president was of Syrian descent.

    There is a big Arab Community in Latin America. Your truly is one of those! They are Christian and integrated.

    The Problem in LatAM is the same here, Europe, israel or wherever. The Progressives.


  21. Speranza
    21 | February 13, 2013 12:16 pm

    The Israeli spy Eli Cohen passed himself off as a Syrian in Argentina and was able to make valuable contacts with future Syrian leaders in the Syrian expat community.


  22. 22 | February 13, 2013 12:16 pm

    @ Speranza:

    FYI when Arab Immigration started in the late 1800′s, all of them were called Syrians. There was no distinct identity differences between Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinian. My Great Grandma was born in the Galilee, she never called herself a Palestinian. She referred herself to as Syrian and later Lebanese because she was Maronite.


  23. Speranza
    23 | February 13, 2013 12:16 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    There is a big Arab Community in Latin America. Your truly is one of those! They are Christian and integrated.

    The Problem in LatAM is the same here, Europe, israel or wherever. The Progressives.

    Colombia is solidly pro Israel.


  24. 24 | February 13, 2013 12:17 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Many Syrians do not look Arabic. Many of them look Greek, panish or Italian.


  25. 25 | February 13, 2013 12:18 pm

    @ Speranza:

    They are Rightwing Nationalists/Falangists.


  26. Speranza
    26 | February 13, 2013 12:18 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    FYI when Arab Immigration started in the late 1800′s, all of them were called Syrians. There was no distinct identity differences between Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinian. My Great Grandma was born in the Galilee, she never called herself a Palestinian. She referred herself to as Syrian and later Lebanese because she was Maronite.

    If she comes from the Galilee she is of Israeli origin (before there was an Israel). The Syrians under Assad, Sr. claimed that Jesus was a Syrian Jew. Syria claims Israel, the West Bank, Lebanon, and Jordan as part of the Syrian Arab nation. I am surprised they did not say he was a Syrian Moslem.


  27. 27 | February 13, 2013 12:19 pm

    Yup, summer down there. Santa Cruz was annoyingly hot some days. I think palm trees cause that.


  28. Speranza
    28 | February 13, 2013 12:19 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    They are Rightwing Nationalists/Falangists.

    Their president is more pro American then Obama is.


  29. Speranza
    29 | February 13, 2013 12:19 pm

    But then again, Netanyahu is more pro American then Obama is.


  30. 30 | February 13, 2013 12:20 pm

    @ Speranza:

    She immigrated to DR in the early 1900′s. I actually met here when I was a little kid. She spoke Spanish and Arabic.


  31. Speranza
    31 | February 13, 2013 12:20 pm

    I have a great thread scheduled for 7 PM tonight.


  32. 32 | February 13, 2013 12:21 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Papa Assad dreamt of greater Syria that included Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq.


  33. Speranza
    33 | February 13, 2013 12:21 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    She immigrated to DR in the early 1900′s. I actually met here when I was a little kid. She spoke Spanish and Arabic.

    The Syrian dialect of Arabic is different from the Egyptian dialect. When Syria and Egypt merged in 1958 to form the United Arab Republic it really was a marriage of two incompatible peoples and cultures.


  34. 34 | February 13, 2013 12:21 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Yes, its a must read.


  35. Speranza
    35 | February 13, 2013 12:24 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Papa Assad dreamt of greater Syria that included Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq.

    The Syrian National Congress supports that.


  36. 36 | February 13, 2013 12:24 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Syrians although Islamic are more Mediterranean in their attitude. But that is changing now thanks to the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda.

    The irony of Syria is that the Alawites are the most Westernized of the Syrian people, but are politically the most anti-Western.


  37. Speranza
    37 | February 13, 2013 12:24 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Yes, its a must read.

    It is right out of a Frederick Forsyth novel.


  38. 38 | February 13, 2013 12:25 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Their president is more pro American then Obama is.

    Mussolini was more pro-American than Obama is…


  39. Speranza
    39 | February 13, 2013 12:26 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Syrians although Islamic are more Mediterranean in their attitude. But that is changing now thanks to the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda.
    The irony of Syria is that the Alawites are the most Westernized of the Syrian people, but are politically the most anti-Western.

    They are secular pan-Arab nationalists. The differences between them and Nasserites is that the Syrian Arab nationalists (Baathists) want to be the leaders of the Arab world.


  40. Speranza
    40 | February 13, 2013 12:26 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    Speranza wrote:
    Their president is more pro American then Obama is.

    Mussolini was more pro-American than Obama is…

    Mussolini was a clown.


  41. 41 | February 13, 2013 12:28 pm

    @ Speranza:

    I think the biggest joke is that most Syrians are not even Arabs. The ARabs were in the Syrian Desert west of Damascus. Syrians are a distinct ethnic group. So its laughable they are Arab and proud, when most are not Arabs.


  42. Speranza
    42 | February 13, 2013 12:28 pm

    Speaking of Mussolini, I read that even though the Nazis refused to apply the Geneva Convention rules on treatment of prisoners of war to the estimated 5.7 million Soviet prisoners they captured (and as a result almost 3 million perished through starvation, neglect, executions, and overall brutality) in World War II, their allies such as Italy, Romania, Hungary and Finland did apply the rules of the Geneva convention to the Soviet prisoners that they captured.


  43. 43 | February 13, 2013 12:29 pm

    @ Iron Fist:
    @ Speranza:

    Say what you want, but Il Duce actually fought for his country, was a street brawl;er and actually loves his country. I can’t say the same for Obama.


  44. 44 | February 13, 2013 12:30 pm

    @ Speranza:

    In the Balkan occupation, many Italians soldiers protected Serb civilians from the atrocities at the hands of Croatian Nazis and Muslim Bosnians.

    Italy was not a natural ally for the Nazis.


  45. Speranza
    45 | February 13, 2013 12:31 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Iron Fist:
    @ Speranza:
    Say what you want, but Il Duce actually fought for his country, was a street brawl;er and actually loves his country. I can’t say the same for Obama.

    Mussolini sent tens of thousands of his soldiers to the Eastern Front to be sacrificial lambs for Adolf Hitler. Many of the Italians taken prisoner died of the cold and disease. Mussolini was a traitor.


  46. Speranza
    46 | February 13, 2013 12:32 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    In the Balkan occupation, many Italians soldiers protected Serb civilians from the atrocities at the hands of Croatian Nazis and Muslim Bosnians.
    Italy was not a natural ally for the Nazis.

    Italian solders protected Jews in Greece and in France.


  47. Speranza
    47 | February 13, 2013 12:33 pm

    Foreign Minister Ciano (Mussolini’s son-in-law) was very much against the anti-Semitic laws that Mussolini put in place after extensive urgings from Hitler. Italians were never big into anti-Semitism.


  48. 48 | February 13, 2013 12:34 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Mussolini was a traitor.

    yes by siding with Hitler, he did betray his country.


  49. Speranza
    49 | February 13, 2013 12:36 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Mussolini was a traitor.

    yes by siding with Hitler, he did betray his country.

    He deserved winding up on the meathook (upside down) in Milan.
    The German occupation of Italy (1943-45) was brutal with many atrocities.


  50. 50 | February 13, 2013 12:36 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Foreign Minister Ciano (Mussolini’s son-in-law) was very much against the anti-Semitic laws that Mussolini put in place after extensive urgings from Hitler. Italians were never big into anti-Semitism.

    Many Italian Jews actually supported the Fascists.


  51. Speranza
    51 | February 13, 2013 12:37 pm

    Field Marshal Kesselring was sentenced to death for the Nazi atrocities but had his sentence commuted and was released in the 1950′s.


  52. 52 | February 13, 2013 12:37 pm

    @ Speranza:

    The Nazis looked down at Italians. They were Latin, not Aryan so they were viewed as inferior.


  53. Speranza
    53 | February 13, 2013 12:37 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Speranza wrote:
    Foreign Minister Ciano (Mussolini’s son-in-law) was very much against the anti-Semitic laws that Mussolini put in place after extensive urgings from Hitler. Italians were never big into anti-Semitism.

    Many Italian Jews actually supported the Fascists.

    Before 1939.


  54. 54 | February 13, 2013 12:37 pm

    @ Speranza:

    What happened to him, just liived in obscurity?


  55. Speranza
    55 | February 13, 2013 12:38 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    The Nazis looked down at Italians. They were Latin, not Aryan so they were viewed as inferior.

    Germans and Italians had little in common culturally, historically, and linguistically.


  56. 56 | February 13, 2013 12:39 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Here is a historical trivia. Benito Mussolini was named after Mexican revolutionary Benito Juarez.


  57. Speranza
    57 | February 13, 2013 12:40 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    What happened to him, just liived in obscurity?

    No, Kesselring made the rounds for German veterans organizations and although never a fervent Nazi defended the reputation of the German Army up until his death. Field Marshal Montgomery and Winston Churchill protested his death sentence.

    As a soldier, Albrecht Kesselring was highly respected by the allies including Mark Clark and Field Marshal Alexander (his main opponents in Italy).


  58. 58 | February 13, 2013 12:41 pm

    @ Speranza:

    That is why Italians immigrated to Argentina. Most Argentine are actually of Italian origins. I read that 1/4 of the last names in Latin America are actually of Italian, not Spanish origins.


  59. Speranza
    59 | February 13, 2013 12:41 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Here is a historical trivia. Benito Mussolini was named after Mexican revolutionary Benito Juarez.

    Yes I knew that.
    Benito is not an Italian name.
    In the 1920′s Adolf Hitler wrote to Mussolini asking for his autograph.


  60. 60 | February 13, 2013 12:42 pm

    @ Speranza:

    So he was more of a Kaiserite/Junker Nationalist than a Nazi?


  61. Speranza
    61 | February 13, 2013 12:42 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    That is why Italians immigrated to Argentina. Most Argentine are actually of Italian origins. I read that 1/4 of the last names in Latin America are actually of Italian, not Spanish origins.

    President Leopold Gualtieri of Argentina (the guy who was ultimately defeated for the Falklands in 1982) was of Italian descent.


  62. 62 | February 13, 2013 12:43 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Here’s something not people know. Before he became a Communist, Castro was a huge admirer of Mussolini. So was Dominican Dictator Trujillo a fan of Il Duce.

    As for Hitler, Mussolini initially hated him and the Nazis. He should have stuck to his original gut feelings.


  63. 63 | February 13, 2013 12:45 pm

    @ Speranza:

    That’s why I laugh when both Parties think Hispanic is one monolithic group, its not. Many “Hispanics” are actually Arab, Asian, Black, Italian, German and other groups. One of my Coworkers is French/Italian-Mexican.


  64. Speranza
    64 | February 13, 2013 12:45 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Here’s something not people know. Before he became a Communist, Castro was a huge admirer of Mussolini. So was Dominican Dictator Trujillo a fan of Il Duce.

    As for Hitler, Mussolini initially hated him and the Nazis. He should have stuck to his original gut feelings.

    Fascism comes from the Roman “fasces” the symbol that Legions carried of a bunch of rods with and ax tied together to symbolize the power of Rome to inflict punishment.

    The fasces lictoriae (“bundles of the lictors”) symbolised power and authority (imperium) in ancient Rome. A corps of apparitores (subordinate officials) called ‘lictors’ each carried fasces as a sort of staff of office before a magistrate, in a number corresponding to his rank, in public ceremonies and inspections. Bearers of fasces preceded consuls (and proconsuls), praetors (and propraetors), dictators, curule aediles and the Flamen Dialis. During triumphs (public celebrations held in Rome after a military conquest) heroic soldiers—those who had suffered injury in battle—carried fasces in procession.


  65. 65 | February 13, 2013 12:46 pm

    @ Rodan:
    Yeah. The proper Italian for that name would be “Beneditto” I think.


  66. 66 | February 13, 2013 12:47 pm

    @ Zimriel:

    Yes, you are right!

    Hey, someone told me you wrote a book. Is that true?


  67. Speranza
    67 | February 13, 2013 12:48 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    That’s why I laugh when both Parties think Hispanic is one monolithic group, its not. Many “Hispanics” are actually Arab, Asian, Black, Italian, German and other groups. One of my Coworkers is French/Italian-Mexican.

    I crack up with the term “Latin” or “Latino” -- you mean they really speak “Latin”? /


  68. Speranza
    68 | February 13, 2013 12:51 pm

    I am happy to say that I did not watch a minute of Obama last night. I saw O’Reilly earlier with Dr. Krauthammer and O’Reilly repeatedly interrupted him with his pompous verbiage.


  69. 69 | February 13, 2013 12:52 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Its a Linguistic term like Germanic or Nordic. But it is NOT a racial definition like some think it is.

    Personally, I can not wait for the day your race or ethnicity is no longer asked on the census. We will be a better country once this whole race crap is put behind us. But Obama and the Left will never stop with that crap.


  70. Speranza
    70 | February 13, 2013 12:57 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Personally, I can not wait for the day your race or ethnicity is no longer asked on the census. We will be a better country once this whole race crap is put behind us. But Obama and the Left will never stop with that crap.

    The Left will never allow it.


  71. 71 | February 13, 2013 12:58 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Nope, their whole power is based on a racial heirchy. Just look at Charles Johnson, he sees racists everywhere.


  72. Speranza
    72 | February 13, 2013 1:00 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Nope, their whole power is based on a racial heirchy. Just look at Charles Johnson, he sees racists everywhere.

    If he wants to see one he will find one when he is looking in the mirror shaving.


  73. RIX
    73 | February 13, 2013 1:02 pm

    @ Speranza:
    I crack up with the term “Latin” or “Latino” — you mean they really speak “Latin”? /

    As the new Mayor of Chicago Richie Daley was asked about
    his policy toward Lations.
    He answered “We’ll teach em Latin”
    Kind of like Obama believing that they speak Austrian in
    Austria.


  74. Speranza
    74 | February 13, 2013 1:03 pm

    RIX wrote:

    As the new Mayor of Chicago Richie Daley was asked about
    his policy toward Lations.
    He answered “We’ll teach em Latin”
    Kind of like Obama believing that they speak Austrian in
    Austria.

    Well Obama was too interested in the Navy corpse-man.


  75. Speranza
    75 | February 13, 2013 1:04 pm

    RIX wrote:

    As the new Mayor of Chicago Richie Daley

    Isn’t that Rahm Emanuel?


  76. 76 | February 13, 2013 1:04 pm

    @ RIX:

    :lol:

    These politicians amaze me!


  77. RIX
    77 | February 13, 2013 1:04 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Nope, their whole power is based on a racial heirchy. Just look at Charles Johnson, he sees racists everywhere.

    Lefties like Johnson like to feel morally superior.
    One of the tactics is to smear opponents as racists.


  78. Speranza
    78 | February 13, 2013 1:05 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Lefties like Johnson like to feel morally superior.
    One of the tactics is to smear opponents as racists.

    It’s from their standard playbook written by Saul Alinsky.


  79. 79 | February 13, 2013 1:05 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Remember when Herman Cain said he was in Miami and heard them speaking Cuban?


  80. RIX
    80 | February 13, 2013 1:05 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    RIX wrote:
    As the new Mayor of Chicago Richie Daley
    Isn’t that Rahm Emanuel?

    Right, I was referring to when Richie Daley was first elected.


  81. BatGuano
    81 | February 13, 2013 1:06 pm

    @ RIX:
    I guess that kind of ignorance runs in the family. Daley’s dad famously said, “The police are not here to create disorder; they are here to preserve disorder.”


  82. RIX
    82 | February 13, 2013 1:06 pm

    <b

    >Rodan wrote:

    @ RIX:

    These politicians amaze me!

    Yet they pass laws to control us & waste our money.


  83. Speranza
    83 | February 13, 2013 1:06 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Remember when Herman Cain said he was in Miami and heard them speaking Cuban?

    9-9-9


  84. RIX
    84 | February 13, 2013 1:07 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    RIX wrote:
    Lefties like Johnson like to feel morally superior.
    One of the tactics is to smear opponents as racists.
    It’s from their standard playbook written by Saul Alinsky.

    A book that BHO takes to heart.


  85. Speranza
    85 | February 13, 2013 1:09 pm

    RIX wrote:

    A book that BHO takes to heart.

    It’s his Bible.


  86. RIX
    86 | February 13, 2013 1:09 pm

    BatGuano wrote:

    @ RIX:
    I guess that kind of ignorance runs in the family. Daley’s dad famously said, “The police are not here to create disorder; they are here to preserve disorder.”
    </blockquote

    >

    I remember that well. He also tried to convince people
    that it was safe to eat fish out of the Chicago River.
    It’s not even safe for the fish!


  87. Speranza
    87 | February 13, 2013 1:10 pm

    BatGuano wrote:

    @ RIX:
    I guess that kind of ignorance runs in the family. Daley’s dad famously said, “The police are not here to create disorder; they are here to preserve disorder.”

    Boss Daley -- a symbol of what was wrong with the Windy City.


  88. 88 | February 13, 2013 1:10 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Personally, I can not wait for the day your race or ethnicity is no longer asked on the census. We will be a better country once this whole race crap is put behind us.

    Amen. That couldn’t happen fast enough for me, but the Leftists (including most blacks) are absolutely insistant that people be judged on the color of their skin, not the content of their character.


  89. RIX
    89 | February 13, 2013 1:11 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    RIX wrote:
    A book that BHO takes to heart.
    It’s his Bible.
    </blockquote

    Hillary also admires Alinsky, at least she did.


  90. Speranza
    90 | February 13, 2013 1:13 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Hillary also admires Alinsky, at least she did.

    She sure did and probably still does.


  91. BatGuano
    91 | February 13, 2013 1:13 pm

    @ Speranza:
    What WAS wrong? :)


  92. RIX
    92 | February 13, 2013 1:13 pm

    @ Speranza:
    Boss Daley — a symbol of what was wrong with the Windy City.

    Still he wouldn’t recognize todays Democrat Party.


  93. Speranza
    93 | February 13, 2013 1:14 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    hat couldn’t happen fast enough for me, but the Leftists (including most blacks) are absolutely insistant that people be judged on the color of their skin, ……..

    The very definition of racism.


  94. BatGuano
    94 | February 13, 2013 1:14 pm

    RIX wrote:

    BatGuano wrote:
    @ RIX:
    I guess that kind of ignorance runs in the family. Daley’s dad famously said, “The police are not here to create disorder; they are here to preserve disorder.”

    I remember that well. He also tried to convince people
    that it was safe to eat fish out of the Chicago River.
    It’s not even safe for the fish!

    Why not? the fish were easy to catch floating on the top and all.


  95. RIX
    95 | February 13, 2013 1:15 pm

    @ Speranza:
    Hillary is hell & gone from the high school
    Goldwater girl.


  96. 96 | February 13, 2013 1:18 pm

    @ Iron Fist:

    Race is an invented construct. Personally I am sick of it.


  97. RIX
    97 | February 13, 2013 1:18 pm

    @ BatGuano:
    Why not? the fish were easy to catch floating on the top and al

    l

    Fish don’t die of old age in the Chicago River.


  98. Speranza
    98 | February 13, 2013 1:18 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Hillary is hell & gone from the high school
    Goldwater girl.

    A terrible Secretary of State and she looks like shit also.


  99. Speranza
    99 | February 13, 2013 1:18 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Iron Fist:
    Race is an invented construct. Personally I am sick of it.

    For almost 50 years we have been obsessed by race.


  100. 100 | February 13, 2013 1:19 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Obama is trying to create the Chicago Machine on a nationals scale. OFA is based on the Daley machine.


  101. Speranza
    101 | February 13, 2013 1:20 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Obama is trying to create the Chicago Machine on a nationals scale. OFA is based on the Daley machine.

    For the good of the nation I hope we are all sick of him soon enough.


  102. BatGuano
    102 | February 13, 2013 1:20 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Iron Fist:
    Race is an invented construct. Personally I am sick of it.

    In the Bible, people are identified by nation not race


  103. 103 | February 13, 2013 1:20 pm

    @ Speranza:

    To be fair much longer, but yes the last 50 years its become some political hu-ha.


  104. Speranza
    104 | February 13, 2013 1:21 pm

    BatGuano wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    What WAS wrong?

    In a word “Corruption”.


  105. Speranza
    105 | February 13, 2013 1:21 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Boss Daley — a symbol of what was wrong with the Windy City.

    Still he wouldn’t recognize todays Democrat Party.

    Neither would JFK, Harry Truman or even Hubert Humphrey.


  106. 106 | February 13, 2013 1:21 pm

    @ BatGuano:

    Exactly. I am an American Nationalist and believe all Americans are blessed to live on this land regardless of color.


  107. Speranza
    107 | February 13, 2013 1:22 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    To be fair much longer, but yes the last 50 years its become some political hu-ha.

    We’ve become race obsessed and politically correct.


  108. 108 | February 13, 2013 1:22 pm

    @ Speranza:

    My next post addresses what the Right needs to do. Many will not like the post, but I hope they read the link.


  109. Speranza
    109 | February 13, 2013 1:23 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    My next post addresses what the Right needs to do. Many will not like the post, but I hope they read the link.

    It should be a doozy of a thread.


  110. RIX
    110 | February 13, 2013 1:23 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    RIX wrote:
    @ Speranza:
    Hillary is hell & gone from the high school
    Goldwater girl.

    A terrible Secretary of State and she looks like shit also.

    Her face fell & it looks like she is
    not a slave to hygiene (Her hair)


  111. BatGuano
    111 | February 13, 2013 1:24 pm

    @ Speranza:
    I emphasized the word “was” for irony. Chicago is still corrupt.


  112. RIX
    112 | February 13, 2013 1:25 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    RIX wrote:
    @ Speranza:
    Boss Daley — a symbol of what was wrong with the Windy City.
    Still he wouldn’t recognize todays Democrat Party.

    Neither would JFK, Harry Truman or even Hubert Humphrey.

    That’s true. This current lot of Dems are a disgrace.


  113. BatGuano
    113 | February 13, 2013 1:32 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    My next post addresses what the Right needs to do. Many will not like the post, but I hope they read the link.

    Karl Rove seems to think we need to elect Republicans who will reach across the aisle and be big spending democrats.


  114. 114 | February 13, 2013 1:37 pm

    @ BatGuano:

    Karl Rove didn’t pay much attention to the 2006 election, did he?


  115. heysoos
    115 | February 13, 2013 1:43 pm

    looking at Rove’s record suggests that his time is over…he’s just blathering for a paycheck now…the GOP should quietly walk away from him


  116. buzzsawmonkey
    116 | February 13, 2013 1:44 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Race is an invented construct.

    Yes. It is a classification based on appearance. To the extent that it is bolstered by DNA research, the genuine science of the DNA tracing has been used to shore up a pseudoscientific classification system that is akin to phrenology.

    Keep that in mind when considering that “homosexuality” is equally pseudoscientific; it was invented in the 19th century to create a bright-line distinction where no such bright line exists. Homosexual behavior exists; “homosexuality” does not.


  117. buzzsawmonkey
    117 | February 13, 2013 1:44 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    Karl Rove

    It would be fun to grease up Karl Rove and have a greased-pig contest.


  118. 118 | February 13, 2013 1:50 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    Progressives love pseudoscience.


  119. 119 | February 13, 2013 1:51 pm

    @ BatGuano:

    I do take Rove to task, but I also take the base to task. Like I said it will not be popular, but I want people to see another view.


  120. buzzsawmonkey
    120 | February 13, 2013 1:53 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Progressives love pseudoscience.

    Leftism is pseudoscience, which the Left claims is science.


  121. Speranza
    121 | February 13, 2013 1:54 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ BatGuano:
    I do take Rove to task, but I also take the base to task. Like I said it will not be popular, but I want people to see another view.

    I am looking forward to it. As for Pig Vomit Rove -- yeeech!


  122. Speranza
    122 | February 13, 2013 1:55 pm

    BatGuano wrote:

    Rodan wrote:
    @ Speranza:
    My next post addresses what the Right needs to do. Many will not like the post, but I hope they read the link.

    Karl Rove seems to think we need to elect Republicans who will reach across the aisle and be big spending democrats.

    President McCain unavailable for comment.


  123. Speranza
    123 | February 13, 2013 1:56 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    looking at Rove’s record suggests that his time is over…he’s just blathering for a paycheck now…the GOP should quietly walk away from him

    Yet regularly as of late his ugly visage pops up on Fox.


  124. heysoos
    124 | February 13, 2013 2:03 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    looking at Rove’s record suggests that his time is over…he’s just blathering for a paycheck now…the GOP should quietly walk away from him

    Yet regularly as of late his ugly visage pops up on Fox.

    Speranza wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    looking at Rove’s record suggests that his time is over…he’s just blathering for a paycheck now…the GOP should quietly walk away from him

    Yet regularly as of late his ugly visage pops up on Fox.

    right, FOX has made him into icon of the right…he’ll probably be around for years to come


  125. lobo91
    125 | February 13, 2013 2:05 pm

    Without the artificial construct of race, this woman would be working at McDonalds, where she belongs:

    Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: Sequester Cuts “Will Literally Destroy Us”…

    Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) urged her colleagues to reach a compromise to prevent spending cuts through sequestration, arguing that government programs are already as lean as they can be.

    “We’re at the bone almost, and sequester, that is across-the-board cuts, will literally destroy us and put us in a recession,” she said on the House floor Wednesday.

    She called on Republicans to meet Democrats at the negotiating table and rejected the idea that President Obama delivered a partisan State of the Union address Tuesday night.

    “May I ask them to take some cotton out of their ears, because in actuality, the president extended his hands of friendship,” she said. “I don’t want to hear the fact that the president is divisive. The president is leading, and he’s led well.”

    Seriously? The federal government is as lean as it can get?


  126. 126 | February 13, 2013 2:06 pm

    @ heysoos:

    democrats dump their losers. Republicans keep theirs around. I never will understand that.


  127. Guggi
    127 | February 13, 2013 2:08 pm

    I remember a gene-study about how the gene-pool has been distributed over the world. At the end they asked people in NY (about 100) to take part to show where they stem from. It was funny :-) a young black guy couldn’t believe that he stemmed from a Caucasian not an African, a Turkish couple was told that he was not from Turkmenish or Arab descent (what they believed) but from Jewish and for a moment I thought she would spit at him.

    At the end we are all humans.


  128. lobo91
    128 | February 13, 2013 2:09 pm

    @ Guggi:

    At the end we are all humans.

    Well, most of us.

    I refuse to believe that I have any common ancestors with Sheila Jackson Lee…


  129. Mars
    129 | February 13, 2013 2:11 pm

    Guggi wrote:

    I remember a gene-study about how the gene-pool has been distributed over the world. At the end they asked people in NY (about 100) to take part to show where they stem from. It was funny a young black guy couldn’t believe that he stemmed from a Caucasian not an African, a Turkish couple was told that he was not from Turkmenish or Arab descent (what they believed) but from Jewish and for a moment I thought she would spit at him.
    At the end we are all humans.

    That study is also pissing off a lot of historians that don’t want to rewrite history.

    There are genetic lines popping up in places they aren’t supposed to be. History is up for a massive rewrite once the “professionals” stop ignoring the evidence in front of their faces.


  130. Speranza
    130 | February 13, 2013 2:12 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    democrats dump their losers. Republicans keep theirs around. I never will understand that.

    The base worships the Bush family and to me they are not conservative and they are losers.


  131. Guggi
    131 | February 13, 2013 2:12 pm

    @ lobo91:

    :-)


  132. lobo91
    132 | February 13, 2013 2:12 pm

    Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Plays The Slave Card…

    . . . Jackson Lee suggested lawmakers should take inspiration from President Lincoln’s leadership during the Civil War.

    “I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together. Are we going to be able to do it today to free America?”

    Jackson Lee was one of a handful of Democrats who took to the House floor to warn that the $85 billion in cuts to 2013 spending in the sequester, due to take place in March, would devastate people who rely on government services.

    I had no idea that she was that old…
    //


  133. heysoos
    133 | February 13, 2013 2:12 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    democrats dump their losers. Republicans keep theirs around. I never will understand that.

    agreed…not being a republican, looking in from the outside, this is a big problem…need fresh blood but an elected position is like gold…wtf don’t the old timers step away for new players?…greed for wealth and power transcends party and principle


  134. lobo91
    134 | February 13, 2013 2:13 pm

    @ Guggi:

    Leia says Lee isn’t related to her, either.


  135. buzzsawmonkey
    135 | February 13, 2013 2:15 pm

    I wonder who could find more truffles—Karl Rove or Sheila Jackson-Lee?


  136. Guggi
    136 | February 13, 2013 2:15 pm

    @ lobo91:

    Lee is a fictional product of the Demoncrats :-) -- she is a holgram


  137. buzzsawmonkey
    137 | February 13, 2013 2:19 pm

    Let’s give Sheila Jackson-Lee her due; with Henry Waxman as co-chair, they’ve done great work as minority leaders of the Congressional Nostril Caucus.


  138. lobo91
    138 | February 13, 2013 2:19 pm

    Guggi wrote:

    @ lobo91:

    Lee is a fictional product of the Demoncrats — she is a holgram

    She’s a muppet.


  139. Mars
    139 | February 13, 2013 2:20 pm

    Oh, I see the imaginary base has risen again. If there was a base there wouldn’t be such disfunction.

    There are the elites, aside from them there are literally millions of republicans, each one with their own particular feelings and beliefs. They are not a monolithic base. It is still mostly the hodge podge of conflicting ideas that Reagan managed to bring together under fiscal conservatism.

    Hell, are people aware that many of our rinos (not the politicians but the average rino on the street) were democrats before Reagan?

    These people are still socially and culturally liberal, but had embraced a degree of fiscal conservatism.

    To believe there is a base is just to feed into the dem narrative and leave you fighting yourselves.


  140. buzzsawmonkey
    140 | February 13, 2013 2:21 pm

    Mars wrote:

    To believe there is a base is just to feed into the dem narrative and leave you fighting yourselves.

    Cocaine conservatives—the free base!


  141. heysoos
    141 | February 13, 2013 2:22 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Mars wrote:
    To believe there is a base is just to feed into the dem narrative and leave you fighting yourselves.
    Cocaine conservatives—the free base!

    every January they throw their Base Ball


  142. 143 | February 13, 2013 2:27 pm

    @ Mars:

    Some on the blog will differ you. Many here claim there is a Base.


  143. Guggi
    144 | February 13, 2013 2:28 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    this is when the fun REALLY begins…
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2278040/Nasa-warn-freshwater-shortages-Middle-East-study-shows-diminished-reserves.html

    This winter has been so rainy and wet, Israel has probably to open the watergates at the Sea of Galilee (Kineret). After seven years of drought maybe seven years of enough water are coming.


  144. Mars
    145 | February 13, 2013 2:28 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:
    @ heysoos:
    Thanks guys. That helps a bit. All morning I’ve been in a really pissy mood. Not sure why.


  145. brookly red
    146 | February 13, 2013 2:29 pm

    Mars wrote:

    To believe there is a base is just to feed into the dem narrative and leave you fighting yourselves.

    I think that the new base consists mainly of people who see what the Dems are doing and are scared shitless…


  146. buzzsawmonkey
    147 | February 13, 2013 2:29 pm

    Mars wrote:

    All morning I’ve been in a really pissy mood. Not sure why.

    Have you been listening to Obama again? I told you not to do that.


  147. Mars
    148 | February 13, 2013 2:31 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Mars:
    Some on the blog will differ you. Many here claim there is a Base.

    And I’ll believe there is one when I see it. The republicans are a disjointed wreck. Where the dems are a mess of dozens of special interest groups working against each other, the republicans are a mess of millions of special interest people working against each other.

    That’s why the dems can actually motivate their “base” because it is easier getting groups to go in line than it is to guide individuals.

    The dems are guiding herds, the republicans are herding cats.


  148. Mars
    149 | February 13, 2013 2:32 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Mars wrote:
    To believe there is a base is just to feed into the dem narrative and leave you fighting yourselves.
    I think that the new base consists mainly of people who see what the Dems are doing and are scared shitless…

    That would be nice. At least there would be some unity then.

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Mars wrote:
    All morning I’ve been in a really pissy mood. Not sure why.
    Have you been listening to Obama again? I told you not to do that.

    Nope I’ve actually been actively avoiding his stupid ass for days.


  149. Guggi
    150 | February 13, 2013 2:32 pm

    Mars wrote:

    The dems are guiding herds, the republicans are herding cats.

    Bingo !


  150. Alberta Oil Peon
    151 | February 13, 2013 2:33 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Kirchner is as incompetent as Obama is so she tries to distract her fellow Argentines with Falklands demands.

    The Falkland Islands should invade Argentina, depose Kirchner, and reclaim the Falkland Mainland for the British Crown.


  151. 152 | February 13, 2013 2:33 pm

    @ Mars:

    I actually do agree with you. But some here talk about an exclusive group call the base. I never thought of it like that and am more inclined to your view.


  152. Mars
    153 | February 13, 2013 2:36 pm

    I’ve become convinced the republicans are the ADHD party. That’s why the dems are now hitting them with so many different things each week, they know it will keep them distracted and off their game.

    And this is pretty bad when you consider how ADHD the public in general is now.


  153. Mars
    154 | February 13, 2013 2:38 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Mars:
    I actually do agree with you. But some here talk about an exclusive group call the base. I never thought of it like that and am more inclined to your view.

    The thing that my brother brought up to me a couple days ago has stuck with me.

    If many of the elites and rinos running the party were once democrats and only joined due to one issue, how do we know they aren’t actively working against the party for the democrats?


  154. 155 | February 13, 2013 2:40 pm

    @ Mars:

    I added a citation to your comments in my post. I feel we need to discuss this whole base stuff. I never until I was told there was one, thought of it like that. I do not subscribe to the base theory.


  155. 156 | February 13, 2013 2:41 pm

    New Thread.


  156. Alberta Oil Peon
    157 | February 13, 2013 2:43 pm

    @ RIX:
    I don’t believe her face is the only thing that has fallen.


  157. citizen_q
    158 | February 13, 2013 2:43 pm

    Mars wrote:

    If many of the elites and rinos running the party were once democrats and only joined due to one issue, how do we know they aren’t actively working against the party for the democrats?

    It’s a question several members of the blog have been asking.

    Not so much in my case of issues they upon which they have joined, but on their actions. For example the last two presidential campaigns, it seems to me they did not play to win.


  158. citizen_q
    159 | February 13, 2013 2:44 pm

    @ citizen_q:
    Oy, my grammar is horrible.

    I will blame it on lack of sleep.


  159. Mars
    160 | February 13, 2013 2:48 pm

    If we want things to start working again we have to go back to Reagan. That he was able to bring together a coalition that lasted as long as it did, before the more liberal sections started destroying it, is a shining example of how the message works. It resonated with all cultures and backgrounds. It didn’t require talking down to special interests in order to get their vote. It was what the people wanted to hear after Carter.

    The republicans had that chance after 4 years of the god king. They dropped the ball. There were some good arguments made, but there wasn’t a real Reagan moment.

    Once again the left was allowed to frame the narrative and the conservatives paid for it.

    End the leftist monopoly on media and schools, destroy their candidates, ridicule their ideas, minimize their influence. Get the government out of peoples lives, return the social debate to the people, return the rights to the states. Express conservative ideas clearly and don’t allow the left to interrupt or change the argument to their favorite straw men.

    Buy airtime, have fireside chats, take the message directly to the people, eliminate the leftist filter.


  160. Philip_Daniel
    161 | February 13, 2013 4:33 pm


    Only last month, he compared the UK’s control of the Falkland Islands, which Argentina claims, to Israel’s “colonial” control of the West bank.

    Heh. Apparently, the presence of white Europeans on Amerindian land does not amount to colonial occupation…


  161. Da_Beerfreak
    162 | February 13, 2013 5:17 pm

    BatGuano wrote:

    @ RIX:
    I guess that kind of ignorance runs in the family. Daley’s dad famously said, “The police are not here to create disorder; they are here to preserve disorder.”

    And to this day Chicago excels at preserving disorder… :lol:


  162. yenta-fada
    163 | February 13, 2013 5:29 pm

    Philip_Daniel wrote:

    Only last month, he compared the UK’s control of the Falkland Islands, which Argentina claims, to Israel’s “colonial” control of the West bank.
    Heh. Apparently, the presence of white Europeans on Amerindian land does not amount to colonial occupation…

    PD!!! *smooch*
    Interesting thread.


  163. 164 | February 13, 2013 10:13 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    Christina Kirchner is a coke head. That is why she still has a slim figure and has multiple surgeries. I am shocked she has not had a heart attack yet.

    Dunno whether Obama has had surgeries (except for sewing up a big incision in his scalp) but opinions are divided about whether his skinny physique and lack of mental clarity is due to nose candy, HIV infection, or both.

    I’m not much of a bettor, but if I were, I’d bet the answer is both.

    Da_Beerfreak wrote:

    BatGuano wrote:
    @ RIX:
    I guess that kind of ignorance runs in the family. Daley’s dad famously said, “The police are not here to create disorder; they are here to preserve disorder.”

    And to this day Chicago excels at preserving disorder…

    More like spreading it worldwide.

    Mars wrote:

    If many of the elites and rinos running the party were once democrats and only joined due to one issue, how do we know they aren’t actively working against the party for the democrats?

    Believe me, they are -- every last one of them.


  164. 165 | February 13, 2013 10:23 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Rodan wrote:
    @ Speranza:
    Mussolini was a traitor.
    yes by siding with Hitler, he did betray his country.

    He deserved winding up on the meathook (upside down) in Milan.
    The German occupation of Italy (1943-45) was brutal with many atrocities.

    Let the quislings and other tyrants of today profit by his example.

    (h/t to our prescient Founder, Patrick Henry)


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David