First time visitor? Learn more.

Colorado Democrat makes stupid comments on Rape.

by Rodan ( 56 Comments › )
Filed under Democratic Party, Progressives, Socialism, Tranzis at February 19th, 2013 - 9:06 pm

Colorado Democrat Paul Rosen has entered Todd Akins territory. Unlike Akins who got no slack for his rape comments because he was a Republican, Rosen will get no grief because he is a Democrat. In remarks that are worse than anything Akins said, Paul Rosen tells women to stay disarmed and helpless during a Rape situation.

Paul Rosen is openly advocating women to be disarmed and be rape victims. his is despicable, but he will face no consequences. Being a Democrat allows you to say and do what you please.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

56 Responses to “Colorado Democrat makes stupid comments on Rape.”
( jump to bottom )

  1. brookly red
    1 | February 19, 2013 9:08 pm

    Oh Matt Drudge is raking his ass over the coals…


  2. 2 | February 19, 2013 9:11 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Rosen’s remarks are worse than Akins.


  3. lobo91
    3 | February 19, 2013 9:11 pm

    There’s been a whole string of dumbass comments on this topic coming out of Colorado recently, probably as a result of Biden pressuring the Dems in our legislature to pass this crap as quickly as possible.

    We had the one about using pens to fight off people with guns, along with the guidance from UCCS telling female students to vomit on themselves in order to prevent an attack.


  4. lobo91
    4 | February 19, 2013 9:13 pm

    And then there was the idiot who basically said that women are too irrational to have guns.


  5. brookly red
    5 | February 19, 2013 9:15 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Rosen’s remarks are worse than Akins.

    Indeed. he shot himself in the foot.


  6. lobo91
    6 | February 19, 2013 9:17 pm

    Unfortunately, nothing will come of any of this stupidity.

    These idiots are all from safe Democrat districts, and these bills are going to pass.


  7. huckfunn
    7 | February 19, 2013 9:18 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    There’s been a whole string of dumbass comments on this topic coming out of Colorado recently, probably as a result of Biden pressuring the Dems in our legislature to pass this crap as quickly as possible.

    We had the one about using pens to fight off people with guns, along with the guidance from UCCS telling female students to vomit on themselves in order to prevent an attack.

    Colorado becoming the land of teh schtoopid. Sharing your link from last thread.


  8. brookly red
    8 | February 19, 2013 9:20 pm

    this guy is a gift from God.

    Hello Ladies, do what you will.


  9. brookly red
    9 | February 19, 2013 9:24 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    this guy is a gift from God.

    Hello Ladies, do what you will.

    the dems are showing themselves for the assholes they are… it is a long struggle but they are helping us


  10. lobo91
    10 | February 19, 2013 9:26 pm

    The fix is in here. Biden gave them their marching orders, and they’re going to pass every one of these idiotic bills, regardless of what the public thinks. Hundreds of people came to testify during the committee hearings last week, and they ignored them.

    The Dem leadership allowed a couple of the ones from marginal districts to vote no, but that’s it.


  11. 11 | February 19, 2013 9:31 pm

    Please remember that this is Coloradical we are talking about. How does a CU coed know shes been raped? The check doesn’t clear.
    Seriously, all they are doing is making more target rich enviroments for the Lanzas and Dorners, and now the Syed’s of this world.


  12. brookly red
    12 | February 19, 2013 9:31 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    The fix is in here. Biden gave them their marching orders, and they’re going to pass every one of these idiotic bills, regardless of what the public thinks. Hundreds of people came to testify during the committee hearings last week, and they ignored them.

    The Dem leadership allowed a couple of the ones from marginal districts to vote no, but that’s it.

    well yes… and so it begins. Don’t be so gloomy, these people can’t stand up to illegals, or mohammadens… do you think when push comes to shove they can stand up to Americans?


  13. 13 | February 19, 2013 9:33 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Rodan wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    Rosen’s remarks are worse than Akins.

    Indeed. he shot himself in the foot.

    It wasn’t his foot he shot himself in… :twisted:


  14. 15 | February 19, 2013 9:38 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Biden Gets Testy During Town Hall When Pushed On Gun Control’s Failures: “Is This Parents Magazine? I Have Parents Magazine. I’ve Never Heard Anybody In Parents Magazine Ask These Kinds Of Questions”…

    Translation: “This was supposed to be a softball appearance”

    Any question would be above his paygrade, so whats the big deal?
    his only purpose in life is to be ObamAA-s insurance against assassination. Dumb as a stump and good for one liners if the media ever becomes fair and balanced.


  15. brookly red
    16 | February 19, 2013 9:39 pm

    doriangrey wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    Rodan wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    Rosen’s remarks are worse than Akins.

    Indeed. he shot himself in the foot.

    It wasn’t his foot he shot himself in…

    well you know me I try to be polite…

    I am a marketing guy & here is the opportunity… do you want your daughter to go to Rape U.? no? OK so the next state to offer a high security campus get’s the business. Supply and demand works every time.


  16. huckfunn
    17 | February 19, 2013 9:40 pm

    @ lobo91:
    Amazing that the moron Biden is BO-hole’s front man on gun control. Even more amazing is the fact that this buffoon gets any traction at all.


  17. brookly red
    18 | February 19, 2013 9:41 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    @ lobo91:
    Amazing that the moron Biden is BO-hole’s front man on gun control. Even more amazing is the fact that this buffoon gets any traction at all.

    biden who? traction what?


  18. lobo91
    19 | February 19, 2013 9:43 pm

    @ brookly red:

    I am a marketing guy & here is the opportunity… do you want your daughter to go to Rape U.? no? OK so the next state to offer a high security campus get’s the business. Supply and demand works every time.

    The amount of crime on college campuses is often significantly under-reported. Nobody wants to send their kids someplace that’s not safe, after all.


  19. 20 | February 19, 2013 9:49 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    I am a marketing guy & here is the opportunity… do you want your daughter to go to Rape U.? no? OK so the next state to offer a high security campus get’s the business. Supply and demand works every time.

    The amount of crime on college campuses is often significantly under-reported. Nobody wants to send their kids someplace that’s not safe, after all.

    A lot of college towns don’t report on campus crime. The campus police keep it off the blotter.


  20. 21 | February 19, 2013 9:56 pm

    JeremyR wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    I am a marketing guy & here is the opportunity… do you want your daughter to go to Rape U.? no? OK so the next state to offer a high security campus get’s the business. Supply and demand works every time.
    The amount of crime on college campuses is often significantly under-reported. Nobody wants to send their kids someplace that’s not safe, after all.

    A lot of college towns don’t report on campus crime. The campus police keep it off the blotter.

    That is for sure.

    Why go to college at all these days?

    Wait until the tuition bubble collapses.

    And don’t let your kid go anyplace without his or her firearms.


  21. yenta-fada
    22 | February 19, 2013 9:58 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Unfortunately, nothing will come of any of this stupidity.
    These idiots are all from safe Democrat districts, and these bills are going to pass.

    http://www.jsmineset.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/clip_image00115.jpg


  22. yenta-fada
    23 | February 19, 2013 10:05 pm

    OT. This one is going to make the wimmen laugh.

    http://www.flixxy.com/wedding-ceremony.htm#.USPzvn-EjX4


  23. taxfreekiller
    24 | February 19, 2013 10:15 pm

    Do not ever follow any thing on yahoo front page,,,but about 30 min ago as I logged on to this computer in ms tfk’s office I saw a deal on John McCain doing a town hall in AZ of late.

    The people were on his ass big time, Yahoo had it up, my guess the lib adm. there thought it would give them a chance for a bunch of libs to call names ect.

    But as I looked at the commnets it was like 95% jumping McCain’s ass, and just a few taking his side on this new amnesty the D.C. crowd is lusting for.

    Just saying the public is mad as hell on this seems to me.


  24. 25 | February 19, 2013 10:22 pm

    1389AD wrote:

    JeremyR wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    I am a marketing guy & here is the opportunity… do you want your daughter to go to Rape U.? no? OK so the next state to offer a high security campus get’s the business. Supply and demand works every time.
    The amount of crime on college campuses is often significantly under-reported. Nobody wants to send their kids someplace that’s not safe, after all.

    A lot of college towns don’t report on campus crime. The campus police keep it off the blotter.

    That is for sure.

    Why go to college at all these days?

    Wait until the tuition bubble collapses.

    And don’t let your kid go anyplace without his or her firearms.

    Go to college, its terrible to watch a liberal arts professor die of starvation because he cannot afford Wagu beef.


  25. brookly red
    26 | February 19, 2013 10:24 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    I am a marketing guy & here is the opportunity… do you want your daughter to go to Rape U.? no? OK so the next state to offer a high security campus get’s the business. Supply and demand works every time.

    The amount of crime on college campuses is often significantly under-reported. Nobody wants to send their kids someplace that’s not safe, after all.

    No shit? hey guess what? crime period is under reported cause no one wants to address the issue.


  26. taxfreekiller
    27 | February 19, 2013 10:26 pm

    tset


  27. huckfunn
    28 | February 19, 2013 10:30 pm

    taxfreekiller wrote:

    Do not ever follow any thing on yahoo front page

    I saw that. It was an AP article. What caught my eye was AP’s description of “anti-immigrant” sentiment which is a damned lie, and they know it. They deliberately leave the “illegal” part out.


  28. brookly red
    29 | February 19, 2013 10:32 pm

    Why stay in college? why go to night school?
    Gonna be different this time
    Can’t write a letter, can’t send a postcard,
    I can’t write nothing at all
    This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco,
    This ain’t no fooling around

    Talking Heads.


  29. Da_Beerfreak
    30 | February 19, 2013 10:38 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    I am a marketing guy & here is the opportunity… do you want your daughter to go to Rape U.? no? OK so the next state to offer a high security campus get’s the business. Supply and demand works every time.

    The amount of crime on college campuses is often significantly under-reported. Nobody wants to send their kids someplace that’s not safe, after all.

    No shit? hey guess what? crime period is under reported cause no one wants to address the issue.

    The D’Rats need crime and the fear it generates to maintain their hold over the no-information* voters (aka the Mushrooms).

    *I really hate the term ‘low-information voter’, quantity does not equal quality nor is the reverse true.


  30. Ed Mahmoud
    31 | February 19, 2013 10:41 pm

    OT perp in New Jersey Muslim, also not stated, two beheaded victims were Coptic Christians. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57568788-504083/yusuf-ibrahim-n.j-man-accused-of-decapitating-two-men-and-burying-them-in-the-woods/


  31. 32 | February 19, 2013 10:46 pm

    Ed Mahmoud wrote:

    OT perp in New Jersey Muslim, also not stated, two beheaded victims were Coptic Christians. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57568788-504083/yusuf-ibrahim-n.j-man-accused-of-decapitating-two-men-and-burying-them-in-the-woods/

    The one on the left coast is also apparently a mooslime. Ali Syed.


  32. AZfederalist
    33 | February 19, 2013 11:05 pm

    Bumper sticker for Colorado:

    The democrat party
    Turning citizens to serfs one law at a time


  33. Da_Beerfreak
    34 | February 19, 2013 11:06 pm

    JeremyR wrote:

    Ed Mahmoud wrote:

    OT perp in New Jersey Muslim, also not stated, two beheaded victims were Coptic Christians. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57568788-504083/yusuf-ibrahim-n.j-man-accused-of-decapitating-two-men-and-burying-them-in-the-woods/

    The one on the left coast is also apparently a mooslime. Ali Syed.

    I just read that story on the BBC World Service site:
    Ali Syed named as California carjack killer gunman

    California police have identified a part-time student as the gunman who killed three and injured at least three more on a carjacking spree.


  34. Da_Beerfreak
    35 | February 19, 2013 11:13 pm

    AZfederalist wrote:

    Bumper sticker for Colorado:

    The democrat party
    Turning citizens to serfs one law at a time

    An oldie but goodie:
    “When guns are outlawed only the Outlaws will have guns.”

    When that day comes my newly outlawed Friends and I will throw a party and raise some hell… :twisted:

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


  35. 36 | February 19, 2013 11:15 pm

    @ taxfreekiller:

    It’s too bad the people of AZ didn’t dump McLame’s sorry ass.


  36. 37 | February 19, 2013 11:17 pm

    @ Da_Beerfreak:

    No, no, no. Those are the names of raaaaacist Tea Party Evangelical Christians. Followers of the Religion of Pieces Peace Pieces would never hurt anyone.


  37. Da_Beerfreak
    38 | February 19, 2013 11:24 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    @ taxfreekiller:

    It’s too bad the people of AZ didn’t dump McLame’s sorry ass.

    One word ~ “Open Primary Election”


  38. AZfederalist
    39 | February 19, 2013 11:43 pm

    Da_Beerfreak wrote:

    mfhorn wrote:

    @ taxfreekiller:

    It’s too bad the people of AZ didn’t dump McLame’s sorry ass.

    One word ~ “Open Primary Election”

    We tried getting rid of him via recall petition in 2001. It had legs but then 9/11 happened and the petition was withdrawn for the sake of unity.

    We don’t have open primaries. However, independents can choose which primary in which to participate. Our real problem is that Arizona has too many squishy republicans.


  39. Da_Beerfreak
    40 | February 19, 2013 11:53 pm

    AZfederalist wrote:

    Da_Beerfreak wrote:

    mfhorn wrote:

    @ taxfreekiller:

    It’s too bad the people of AZ didn’t dump McLame’s sorry ass.

    One word ~ “Open Primary Election”

    We tried getting rid of him via recall petition in 2001. It had legs but then 9/11 happened and the petition was withdrawn for the sake of unity.

    We don’t have open primaries. However, independents can choose which primary in which to participate. Our real problem is that Arizona has too many squishy republicans.

    Independents should be told to to join a party or shut the phuck up.

    The Minnesota GOPee has the same problems. The State GOPee was so busy fighting the TEA party Folks that they let a Paulan get the nomination to run for the Senate who was totality trashed by the D’Rat incumbent.


  40. 41 | February 20, 2013 4:54 am

    I believe women should use non-lethal force to dissuade potential rapists. If possible, ladies, just blow the perp’s balls off -- that’ll slow him down, and if the ambulance gets him to the hospital on time, he’ll probably survive. Of course, this applies only if you have the time and opportunity to take that shot and the skill to make it. Otherwise, center of mass…


  41. 42 | February 20, 2013 5:50 am

    Mike C. wrote:

    I believe women should use non-lethal force to dissuade potential rapists. If possible, ladies, just blow the perp’s balls off — that’ll slow him down, and if the ambulance gets him to the hospital on time, he’ll probably survive. Of course, this applies only if you have the time and opportunity to take that shot and the skill to make it. Otherwise, center of mass…

    At the very last, one of these (in the .45 ACP model) should be a standard part of the wardrobe of any woman that frequents even moderate-risk areas. One .45 slug in the chest will stop ‘em and one more for good measure will permanently remove one more threat from our streets.


  42. 43 | February 20, 2013 6:08 am

    @ MacDuff:

    I just don’t “get” those things. There’s plenty of sub-compact semi-autos in .380, 9 mm and even .45 ACP, plus small revolvers in .38 Special +P or .357 magnum that hold more rounds and are quicker to reload. A Ruger LCP or LC9 would be a better choice. And if a woman is going to do a purse carry, the sky’s the limit, up to full-sized semi-autos and service-sized revolvers.


  43. RIX
    44 | February 20, 2013 6:26 am

    Good morning. This Congressman should have advised
    that the woman Super Splash the rapist.
    Nothing ruins the mood like being Super Splashed/-


  44. 45 | February 20, 2013 6:32 am

    “Super Splash”?


  45. RIX
    46 | February 20, 2013 6:36 am

    Makes as much sense as anything thid Congressman
    advised.


  46. 47 | February 20, 2013 6:36 am

    @ Mike C.:

    Yeah, but as a “last resort” weapon (and that’s pretty much what it is), it’s pretty cool. Impractical? Yeah. Are the chances you’ll ever need it so remote as to be essentially nonexistent? Yeah (unless you’re a double-ought spy, of course). Over priced for what you get? Yeah. Is it still pretty damned cool? Yeah!

    You’re right though, there are some pretty potent weapons that hold far more rounds that are just slightly larger…..


  47. 48 | February 20, 2013 6:54 am

    @ RIX:

    I just don’t know what “Super Splash” is referring to.

    @ MacDuff:

    I can drop a J-frame S&W in the front pocket of my Levis, although that’s a poor way to carry it. The LC9 is even easier.


  48. RIX
    49 | February 20, 2013 7:21 am

    @ Mike C.:
    Super Soaker,my bad.
    It’s a rifle squirt gun.


  49. Bumr50
    50 | February 20, 2013 7:24 am

    In the face of a financial cataclysm, the Postal Service finally gets serious.

    Cash-strapped Postal Service to launch new clothing line

    ht -- Fox News

    Only a government agency could possibly think of this.


  50. 51 | February 20, 2013 7:26 am

    @ RIX:

    Thought it might be something along those lines. So long as it can be safely loaded with HCl or HNO3, it might suffice. Anhydrous ammonia might work, too. A face full of any of those might cause one to pause…


  51. 52 | February 20, 2013 7:42 am

    Mike C. wrote:

    @ RIX:

    Thought it might be something along those lines. So long as it can be safely loaded with HCl or HNO3, it might suffice. Anhydrous ammonia might work, too. A face full of any of those might cause one to pause…

    When I was a kid, there was a doberman that ran loose in the neighborhood and terrorized anyone on foot. I loaded a water pistol with ammonia and gave him a shot in the face the next time he approached me and he couldn’t get away fast enough. I was never bothered again.


  52. 53 | February 20, 2013 7:58 am

    @ MacDuff:

    What I want is a forth generation Glock 30. It’s not much bigger than that, and it hold ten rounds of .45 ACP. I imagine that recoil is something to be considered, but there are always tradeoffs.


  53. 54 | February 20, 2013 8:19 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    A 4″ barrel 1911 design semi-auto in .45 ACP has less felt recoil than a 4″ barrel service revolver loaded with ordinary .38 Special, much less one loaded with full-power .357 magnum rounds. I’ve shot a Kimber back-to-back with my Dan Wesson 15-4V, so I know. .38 Special +P rounds in an Airweight J-frame revolver are a handful. How in hell anybody controls one of those Ruger LCRs in .357 magnum is a mystery to me…

    My general advice -- get something with a three-finger grip (stock or after market.) Life will be a lot simpler. On the LC9, just changing the baseplate on the magazine from flat to extended (both are included) lets you get three fingers on the grip, which helps immensely, IMHO.


  54. 55 | February 20, 2013 8:30 am

    @ Mike C.:

    Thanks! I’m really stuck on the Glock 2=30. I can get the three fingered grip on it if ith has the magazine extender on it. You really can’t beat 10 rounds of .45, and I like a Glock trigger. It took me along time to get over not having a safety, though. What sold e on Glock overall was that they are the most common police gun in America. I figure if I ever have to use it in self-defense, it can’t hurt to be able to testify that the reason I chose my gun was because it was popular with the police.


  55. 56 | February 20, 2013 8:46 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Glocks are obviously great weapons. But none I’ve ever held fit my hand, and I don’t particularly like their looks. And if I’m going to carry with “one in the pipe”, I definitely want a manual safety. My Beretta 92 FS is a thing of beauty, and is essentially an M 9, choice of US, NATO and other militaries, so it obviously works okay. The LC9 is a warm-weather carry compromise pistol, but it seems to work and I got it lightly-used for about half price, so it will do. The revolvers, well -- they’re revolvers, so what can I say? I’m an old-fashioned guy at heart. Which explains the lever guns, I suppose.

    A buddy of mine in Houston, in just the last three weeks, bought a Marlin in.45/70 and a Ruger Super Redhawk in .454 Casull. He already had one other .45/70, and has an S&W X-frame in the god-awful .500 S&W magnum. He doesn’t have an AR-15 -- he has an AR-10. The boy likes the heavy stuff. He also reloads, of course.


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David