Chris Matthews vows to get Hillary elected in 2016 OOT

by Rodan ( 162 Comments › )
Filed under Democratic Party, Elections 2016, Media, Progressives at February 25th, 2013 - 8:37 pm

MatthewslovesObama

The Progressive media is the propaganda arm of the Obama Regime. With 2016 on the horizon the media is preparing to go all out for the Democrats. Chris Matthews says he will do whatever it takes to get Hillary Clinton elected.

At the end of a lengthy discussion about Clinton’s chances in 2016 – never mind that Election Day is 44 months away! – Walsh said, “I think if she runs again, she really can’t run as that front-runner. It cannot be that inevitability campaign that she ran in 2007, and she knows that. She’s got to be about the future.”

Matthews replied, “If you’re watching, Madam Secretary, all three of us have brilliant ideas. All of us have great ideas. And I especially put myself in that group with Joan and David. We know how to do this, we’ll get you in there.”

Do not underestimate the Media-Industrial Complex and OFA getting Hillary Clinton elected in 2016. Underestimate at your own peril!

(Hat Tip: lobo91)

Tags: ,

Comments

162 Responses to “Chris Matthews vows to get Hillary elected in 2016 OOT”

1 | February 25, 2013 8:40 pm

those are MY BICEPS!…thieves

2. Brick
    2 | February 25, 2013 8:42 pm

I can’t see this happening in any near-time imaginable reality -- The Hill being elected that is. As for Tingles shilling for her…in other news water is wet. :)

3 | February 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Matthews used to despise Hillary.
    Now he is just a Dem flak.

4. eaglesoars
    4 | February 25, 2013 8:47 pm

What’s he gonna do if they try to run Mooch?

5 | February 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Matthews used to despise Hillary.
    Now he is just a Dem flak.

He’s always been a Dem flack.

6 | February 25, 2013 8:48 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

What’s he gonna do if they try to run Mooch?

Support Hillary and call himself a racist?

7. Mars
    7 | February 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Matthews is just trying to get back into politics. All lib nutcases in the media dream of the day that one of the pres candidates comes along and sweeps them off their feet and back into a position in the campaign and eventually an advisorship. The inbreeding between the press and the dem political system is a sick reality that needs to be addressed.

8. 8 | February 25, 2013 8:48 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

What’s he gonna do if they try to run Mooch?

He will support Mooch.

9 | February 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Matthews used to despise Hillary.
    Now he is just a Dem flak.

He’s always been a Dem flack.

Yeah, but he seems worse now.

10. eaglesoars
    10 | February 25, 2013 8:52 pm

@ Mars:

Hey Mars!How are you feeling these days?

12 | February 25, 2013 8:55 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

What’s he gonna do if they try to run Mooch?

I am afraid that Mooch would win. Then they will doctor a birth
    certificate for Sasha or Melia making he 35 years old, then she
    will run.

13 | February 25, 2013 8:58 pm

By Todd Starnes, Fox News Radio

A Texas lawmaker is launching an investigation after a teacher reportedly invited female students to dress up in Islamic garb and told then told her classroom they should call Muslim terrorists – freedom fighters.

State Sen. Dan Patrick, chairman of the senate education committee, told Fox News he is very disturbed by the photograph as well as reports that students were exposed to a story that blamed Egypt’s turmoil on democracy – rather than the Muslim Brotherhood.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/islam/2013/02/25/school-makes-female-students-wear-
    burqas#ixzz2Lxsv4dWB

Maybe if we just paid more property taxes, they wouldn’t
    be so nuts.

14 | February 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Maybe if we just paid more property taxes, they wouldn’t
    be so nuts.

“They” who? The teachers or the Muslims?

15. 15 | February 25, 2013 9:01 pm

@ Mars:

That is how One Party dictatorships are maintained.

16 | February 25, 2013 9:01 pm

What’s it take to set up a new political party?

17. 17 | February 25, 2013 9:02 pm

She needs to be fired.

18. eaglesoars
    18 | February 25, 2013 9:02 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

What’s it take to set up a new political party?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

19. 19 | February 25, 2013 9:02 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

What’s it take to set up a new political party?

Money and infrastructure.

20 | February 25, 2013 9:03 pm

I mean enough to be legit?

21 | February 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Maybe if we just paid more property taxes, they wouldn’t
    be so nuts.

“They” who? The teachers or the Muslims?

That’s a tough one.
    Education now has way too much brainwashing.

22. eaglesoars
    22 | February 25, 2013 9:03 pm

She needs to be fired.

It wasn’t her choice. Either the school or the board made the decision.

23 | February 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Chris Matthews needs to go to more A.A. meetings.

24 | February 25, 2013 9:04 pm

People who watch PMSNBC will vote Democratic any way.

25. 25 | February 25, 2013 9:04 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Yeah good point. Something needs to be done about this.

26. Brick
    26 | February 25, 2013 9:04 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:
    What’s it take to set up a new political party?

Money and infrastructure.

First and foremost, a superior platform. People will naturally coalesce around a better idea.

27. 27 | February 25, 2013 9:04 pm

@ Speranza:

That picture is perfect.

28 | February 25, 2013 9:04 pm

She needs to be fired.

Absolutely, this teacher went way over her skis.
    This is not her job.

29. 29 | February 25, 2013 9:05 pm

@ Brick:

Ideas, money and infrastructure. Lawyers as well to get on ballots.

30 | February 25, 2013 9:06 pm

@ Brick:
    Ideas, money and infrastructure. Lawyers as well to get on ballots.

Give me a call on my home phone at 10:00 PM tonight.

31. eaglesoars
    31 | February 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Brick wrote:

People will naturally coalesce around a better idea.

That must be why President Romney won.

32 | February 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Speranza wrote:

Chris Matthews needs to go to more A.A. meetings.

Nah, they don’t have Happy Hour.

33 | February 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Brick wrote:
    People will naturally coalesce around a better idea.
    That must be why President Romney won.

If we had a chance to win last November it was Romney.

34. 34 | February 25, 2013 9:07 pm

@ eaglesoars:

What’s going on in VA? I read that some are getting Bolling to run as an Indy?

35. 35 | February 25, 2013 9:07 pm

@ Speranza:

Will do.

36 | February 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Gregory Meeks is on Hannity right now insisting that our current problem is that we have to pay back the money Bush borrowed.

Never mind that Obama is borrowing twice as much every year.

37. Brick
    37 | February 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Brick wrote:
    People will naturally coalesce around a better idea.
    That must be why President Romney won.

That’s one way to see it…

My take is…tastes great or less filling -- you’re still drinking the same beer. :)

38 | February 25, 2013 9:09 pm

50 years ago, maybe.

Not anymore.

39. eaglesoars
    39 | February 25, 2013 9:10 pm

She needs to be fired.

Absolutely, this teacher went way over her skis.
    This is not her job.

No. Go back and read the link all the way thru

40. 40 | February 25, 2013 9:10 pm

He just said that by raising the minimum wage to 9 bucks and hour, we will give Americans a raise.

41 | February 25, 2013 9:12 pm

He just said that by raising the minimum wage top 9 bucks and hour, we will give Americans a raise.

A lot of people believe that stupid idea.

I just couldn’t get over him insisting that the reason we have $1 trillion deficits today is because Bush had %500 billion ones 4 years ago.

That made no sense whatsoever.

42 | February 25, 2013 9:13 pm

I heard him, He was embarassing.

43. 43 | February 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Yeah I did not get that logic. Obama increased the debt to pay off Bush’s debt? That makes no sense.

44 | February 25, 2013 9:14 pm

I heard him, He was embarassing.

To us, maybe.

Not to his constituents. They keep electing him.

45 | February 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Brick wrote:

I have one!

It will be the Corrupt Party.

Platform fundamental campaign promise: every day I will print a billion dollars for me and a billion dollars for my friends. I’m convinced I’d get a majority

46 | February 25, 2013 9:14 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    I will go back & read the whole thing.

47. eaglesoars
    47 | February 25, 2013 9:14 pm

@ eaglesoars:

What’s going on in VA? I read that some are getting Bolling to run as an Indy?

Our o-called conservative governor -- and the republicans -- just hit us with a huge tax increase mostly to fund an extension of the metro system out to Loudun county. To facilitate commuting into D.C.

I’m sorry but that’s a 40 mile trip by highway. If you move out there that’s your choice, your business and your gas tank.

There are also nickle-and-dime taxes that indidually don’t mean much but add ‘em up and what we’ve got is a tax and spend Republican party par excellance.

48 | February 25, 2013 9:14 pm

By that logic, I guess the next president will have to have $2 trillion deficits every year.

49. Brick
    49 | February 25, 2013 9:15 pm

50 years ago, maybe.
    Not anymore.

I hope to my core that’s not accurate. I suspect you haven’t embraced that position either because I haven’t read about any shooting instructors going postal in your neck of the woods -- and you don’t strike me as the type to simply resign yourself to whim of outside forces.

If we can’t articulate a better way to the masses dare I say, we’ve already lost.

50 | February 25, 2013 9:15 pm

@ waldensianspirit:

That wouldn’t really be a new party, just a name change.

51 | February 25, 2013 9:16 pm

I heard him, He was embarassing.

To us, maybe.

Not to his constituents. They keep electing him.

You should be required to spell your own name
    right the first time in order to be a Congressman.

52 | February 25, 2013 9:17 pm

@ waldensianspirit:
    That wouldn’t really be a new party, just a name change.

Right! But I and cronies would be on top of the pile

53. Mars
    53 | February 25, 2013 9:17 pm

@ Mars:
    Hey Mars!How are you feeling these days?

Not too bad. Been having some headaches from all the weather changes. Have to go back up to the hospital but for a good thing this time. I am getting a chiropractic eval so I might be able to get a local chiropractor under the va. Then at the end of next month comes the dreaded scoping.

54. Brick
    54 | February 25, 2013 9:17 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Brick wrote:

I have one!
    It will be the Corrupt Party.

The Dems in charge would see to it you passed peacefully in your sleep. They couldn’t stand the competition.

55 | February 25, 2013 9:18 pm

@ Brick:

I hope to my core that’s not accurate. I suspect you haven’t embraced that position either because I haven’t read about any shooting instructors going postal in your neck of the woods — and you don’t strike me as the type to simply resign yourself to whim of outside forces.

I do believe it’s accurate.

I think we already went over the cliff. We’re just in one of those moments where Wile E. Coyote hangs in midair before falling.

56. 56 | February 25, 2013 9:19 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Yeah I mean people moved out to Loundon on their own. I never heard of a Metro/Subway going 40 miles out.

It seems the Establishment wants to sabotage Cuccinelli.

57. eaglesoars
    57 | February 25, 2013 9:19 pm

@ Mars:

I’m glad you’re better. Good luck with the eval!

58 | February 25, 2013 9:19 pm

You should be required to spell your own name
    right the first time in order to be a Congressman.

Thanks to the Voting Rights Act, he has a job for life.

The only reason he’ll ever leave office is if he goes to prison.

59. eaglesoars
    59 | February 25, 2013 9:20 pm

It seems the Establishment wants to sabotage Cuccinelli.

They better think twice. The alternative is McAuliffe.

Fortunately, our governors are limited to one term.

60. 60 | February 25, 2013 9:20 pm

@ Brick:

Republicans have no counter to OFA and the Media-Entertainment Complex. Until they do, its a wrap.

61. 61 | February 25, 2013 9:22 pm

The alternative is McAuliffe

He’s a nasty guy.

62 | February 25, 2013 9:22 pm

RINO Wonder Twins To Meet With Obama On Amnesty….

Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) will meet with President Obama at the White House on Tuesday to discuss immigration, congressional aides confirmed to The Hill.

McCain and Graham are both members of a bipartisan group of eight senators that in January unveiled a framework for immigration reform legislation. Obama invited the senators, according to a GOP aide.

I hope they remember their kneepads.

63. eaglesoars
    63 | February 25, 2013 9:22 pm

There are people who commute to D.C. from West Virginia, but the use the long-established Virginia rail that was intended and built for interstate travel -- not commuting.

the poor bastards still have to be out of their house at something like 5 a.m.

64 | February 25, 2013 9:24 pm

The alternative is McAuliffe
    He’s a nasty guy.

I met him once. Probably the slimiest person I ever met.

65 | February 25, 2013 9:25 pm

No. Go back and read the link all the way thru

The teacher reportedly told the students that she did not necessarily agree with the lessons –but she was required to teach the material.@ eaglesoars:

But she brought burquas & “other” Islamic garb for the girls.
    It sounds like she was not that opposed.

66 | February 25, 2013 9:26 pm

You should be required to spell your own name
    right the first time in order to be a Congressman.

Thanks to the Voting Rights Act, he has a job for life.

The only reason he’ll ever leave office is if he goes to prison.

Good opportunity to meet a former Illinois governor.

67. Brick
    67 | February 25, 2013 9:27 pm

@ Brick:

I’m not counting on Republicans to do anything to disrupt the status quo. It’s time for third party. Social media and the Internet offers all the conduits the good guys need to win.

68. eaglesoars
    68 | February 25, 2013 9:28 pm

It sounds like she was not that opposed.

She ‘brought’ -- not ‘bought’. It says nothing about how she acquired the garb.

Think ‘teachers union’

69 | February 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Brick wrote:

It’s time for third party.

I offer you a billion newly minted dollars

70. 70 | February 25, 2013 9:31 pm

That was my impression. He looks like a weasel scumbag.

71 | February 25, 2013 9:32 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

It sounds like she was not that opposed.

She ‘brought’ — not ‘bought’. It says nothing about how she acquired the garb.

Think ‘teachers union’

Right, she brought them, why?
    Maybe your right, but she brought Islamic garb.
    That seems way over the top.

72. Brick
    72 | February 25, 2013 9:32 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Brick wrote:
    It’s time for third party.
    I offer you a billion newly minted dollars

How about a billion dollar coin instead? Easier to carry to the bank. :)

73. eaglesoars
    73 | February 25, 2013 9:33 pm

That seems way over the top.

It sure as hell is. But we’re not getting the whole story are we? What paraphrenalia was brought for the boys and what were they taught?

74 | February 25, 2013 9:34 pm

That was my impression. He looks like a weasel scumbag.

He is. This was right after the WorldCom meltdown, where he made a pile of money off of insider trading and most everyone else got screwed.

He should really be selling used cars someplace.

75. 75 | February 25, 2013 9:36 pm

@ Brick:

The question is what kind of 3rd party? There is a divide on the Right. That is the conundrum.

Some on the Right want to go hardcore on Social issues. Others want to ease up and go Federalist on it.
    Some on the Right wants war without end to spread Democracy and have a Globalist agenda. Others want a more cautious foreign policy based on National interest only.
    Some on the Right are OK with Wall Street Bailouts and Corporatism/Crony Capitalism. Others want to emphasize small/medium businesses and a Middle Class agenda.

You see the problem? We could potential end up with not just a 3rd Party, but potential a 4th. I am no way a water carrier for the GOP, but there has to be a long and hard thought about this.

76. 76 | February 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Was he not the DNC chair one time?

77. eaglesoars
    77 | February 25, 2013 9:40 pm

I worked there when it was MCI and kept in touch. Believe me, you didn’t need a crystal ball to see that one coming. The only question was which dominoe would fall first.

78 | February 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Was he not the DNC chair one time?

Yeah, right after that. The Clintons got him the job.

79 | February 25, 2013 9:45 pm

There have to be rules.

Like, nobody named Bush can join. I don’t even care if they’re not related.

80. 80 | February 25, 2013 9:47 pm

There has to be Weight Requirements also! (See Chris Christie)!

81. 81 | February 25, 2013 9:47 pm

I just remember him being a nasty guy and a Clinton stooge.

82 | February 25, 2013 9:48 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

That seems way over the top.

We can’t know any more than was in the article & what we
    know is inappropriate.
    The kids are being conditioned to be fools devoid of critical
    thought.

83. Brick
    83 | February 25, 2013 9:49 pm

@ Brick:

The only ones making this a difficult task are those who still attached to one of the previous molds. The beauty of a new party is a zero baseline, a clean slate. It is self-defining. Social issues? Fuhgeddabout it. Any social issue can and should be reframed as a fiscal one assuming it’s beneficial and that position would coalesce MORE participation. Otherwise, “the _ party has no position on issue x.” And STAY on message!

84. eaglesoars
    84 | February 25, 2013 9:49 pm

There has to be Weight Requirements also! (See Chris Christie)!

Chris Christie ‘Not Being Invited’ to CPAC

85. Mars
    85 | February 25, 2013 9:50 pm

There has to be Weight Requirements also! (See Chris Christie)!

Did you hear who got the coveted right hand seat at the won’s governors dinner?

86. eaglesoars
    86 | February 25, 2013 9:51 pm

We can’t know any more than was in the article

Oh yes we can! It’s called ‘reading between the lines’. In this case, we know what we aren’t being told.

87 | February 25, 2013 9:55 pm

We can’t know any more than was in the article

I would still like the whole story.
    The class is nWorld Geography. Will they dress like
    Aussie Aboriginies? I doubt it.
    It is conditioning the kids.

88 | February 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Good night all.

89. 89 | February 25, 2013 9:57 pm

@ Mars:

Yup, Chris Christie!

On Hannity some Leftist was defending Hollywood Tax breaks on the grounds they help stimulate business activity. Funny, that does not apply to real productive businesses in his mind.

90. 90 | February 25, 2013 9:57 pm

@ eaglesoars:

Good, that man should be shunned.

91. 91 | February 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Its tough conundrum.

92. 92 | February 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Brick wrote:

My take is…tastes great or less filling — you’re still drinking the same beer.

Thanks for making me hunt for this classic!

93 | February 25, 2013 10:04 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

There has to be Weight Requirements also! (See Chris Christie)!

Chris Christie ‘Not Being Invited’ to CPAC

He needs CPAP not CPAC.

94. Mars
    94 | February 25, 2013 10:05 pm

@ Mars:
    Yup, Chris Christie!

I’m thinking of doing an open thread on some actually conservative/libertarian television I’ve noticed the last few days. There’s a couple of really decent shows out there that are conservative at their core. Including one on ABC of all places.

95. Brick
    95 | February 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Its tough conundrum.

Nah. It’s cake. You start from zero and start including. The biggest downfall of the Old Pubbie party was that it stretched in too many directions trying to be inclusive. It stretched so far that it could no longer alter its shape. It couldn’t take a different position on this to risk offending this group. It couldn’t take a different position that, risking alienation of that group.

A new party is not bound by any of that baggage. Set definite lines of demarcation -- and do not alter to pander to special interest groups. The primary special interest group then becomes the American people again. Simple is best.

96. 96 | February 25, 2013 10:05 pm

@ waldensianspirit:

A new political party? An ‘America First’ Party, maybe?

97. Brick
    97 | February 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Macker wrote:

Brick wrote:
    My take is…tastes great or less filling — you’re still drinking the same beer.
    Thanks for making me hunt for this classic!

I heard he’s from Joisey. :)

98 | February 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Senate Dems To Push Judiciary Committee Vote On “Assault Weapons” Ban This Week…
    Should be interesting.

How many votes does that thing need to make it out of committee?

Judging from the email I got from him, Flake is going to vote against it. I think we can count on Cruz, Cornyn, Lee, and possibly Sessions, Hatch and Grassley. Miss Lindsey, I’m not so sure…

99. 99 | February 25, 2013 10:19 pm

@ Brick:

I would support a National Unity Party that is open to all Americans. That means even try to reach demographics that do not normally vote Republican. It needs to be inclusive, but based on a set of principles. It’s a Party for all Americans not just Group X or Z. The New Party needs to appeal nation wide not just limited to certain states. It needs to have an Urban, Suburban and Rural reach.

A version of OFA is needed and we need to recruit celebrities as well. Run candidates who are in tune with the Popular culture.

That is the type of Party I can sign onto.

100 | February 25, 2013 10:22 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Should be interesting.
    How many votes does that thing need to make it out of committee?

A one vote majority is all it needs. There are 10 Democrats and 8 Republicans.

101. eaglesoars
    101 | February 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Apprapo of nothing -- I’m watching an early episode of Bones -- they’re tossing a frozen pig into a wood chipper

carry on……….

102 | February 25, 2013 10:25 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Apprapo of nothing — I’m watching an early episode of Bones — they’re tossing a frozen pig into a wood chipper
    carry on……….

I remember that

103. eaglesoars
    103 | February 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I remember that

I found a new show -- The Following -- with Kevin Bacon -- haven’t quite figured out the details of the plot as I’ve missed a few episodes -- but there’s a lot of gratuitous violence.

I’m in.

On Fox Mondays 9 pm

104 | February 25, 2013 10:28 pm

As I’ve said, we no longer live in a republic:

Obama Admin Tells Federal Judge They Can Force His Wife To Violate Her Religious Beliefs…

While presenting an oral argument in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia last fall, a lawyer for the U.S. Justice Department told a federal judge that the Obama administration believed it could force the judge’s own wife—a physician—to act against her religious faith in the conduct of her medical practice.

Berwick argued here--as the administration has argued in other cases where private businesses are challenging the sterilization-contraception-abortifacient mandate--that once people form a corporation to conduct business they lose their First Amendment right to the free exercise of religion insofar as their business is concerned.

In the face of this argument, Judge Walton asked an interesting question. His wife, a graduate of Georgetown Medical School, is a physician. She has incorporated her medical practice. Does that mean, according to the Obama administration’s argument, that the federal government can force her to act against her religious faith in the conduct of her medical practice?

Berwick effectively answered: Yes.

Wow

105 | February 25, 2013 10:29 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I haven’t watched any of it. Looked a little odd.

106. eaglesoars
    106 | February 25, 2013 10:31 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I haven’t watched any of it. Looked a little odd.

It is. That’s why I like it. There used to be a show, but it was hard to catch -- Leverage.

Also don’t know WHAT happened Rizzoli and Isles

107. yenta-fada
    107 | February 25, 2013 10:34 pm

On politics:

Elections have all the gravitas of primitives dancing ’round a bonfire, entertainment for what are, in practical terms, spectators. The intent of national elections is to lend a gloss of legitimacy to the illegitimate. For one, amnesty for illegal aliens, rejected soundly by the electorate , is being done on the quiet by non-enforcement of existing law. DC recognizes no loyal opposition here, no contrary opinion, they paint dissent as the ill-willed work of supremacist bigots and xenophobes. Again the voter is insulted, threatened and dismissed. Again those who don’t “share the vision” are culled and their fellows warned against them. They can’t win on facts and so they impugn the motive.

108. eaglesoars
    108 | February 25, 2013 10:36 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

is being done on the quiet by non-enforcement of existing law.

Hi sweetie!

Um, there’s nothing quiet about it. Think Fast & Furious

109 | February 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Note: As an NRA certified instructor, I warn you not to try this at home:

Video: Women Take Joe Biden’s Shotgun Advice, Hilarity Ensues…

110 | February 25, 2013 10:39 pm

@ yenta-fada:

See #104 above. They’ve essentially decided that they have the power to order citizens to do whatever they want.

111. yenta-fada
    111 | February 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Brick wrote:

waldensianspirit wrote:
    Brick wrote:
    It’s time for third party.
    I offer you a billion newly minted dollars
    How about a billion dollar coin instead? Easier to carry to the bank.

112. yenta-fada
    112 | February 25, 2013 10:41 pm

yenta-fada wrote:
    is being done on the quiet by non-enforcement of existing law.
    Hi sweetie!
    Um, there’s nothing quiet about it. Think Fast & Furious

{{eaglesoars}}
    Do any Dems know what Fast and Furious even means?

113. 113 | February 25, 2013 10:42 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I’m watching Condominium on Syfy.

114. yenta-fada
    114 | February 25, 2013 10:42 pm

@ yenta-fada:

*act surprised*

115 | February 25, 2013 10:43 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Do any Dems know what Fast and Furious even means?

Some of them probably think it has to do with Vin Diesel running for president.

116. eaglesoars
    116 | February 25, 2013 10:43 pm

To be fair, it does hurt.

117. eaglesoars
    117 | February 25, 2013 10:44 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Do any Dems know what Fast and Furious even means?

Every last fucking one of them. It was going to be their argument for confiscation.

118. yenta-fada
    118 | February 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Mooch. Real pic. Comments and captions?

119. eaglesoars
    119 | February 25, 2013 10:47 pm

@ yenta-fada:

she forgot her jock strap

120. Mars
    120 | February 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Note: As an NRA certified instructor, I warn you not to try this at home:
    Video: Women Take Joe Biden’s Shotgun Advice, Hilarity Ensues…

Excellent.

121. yenta-fada
    121 | February 25, 2013 10:50 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    she forgot her jock strap

Seriously kinky WH. Puppet theatre/shadow puppets. Bizarre and out of control.

122 | February 25, 2013 10:51 pm

How’s Molly doing?

Leia stumbled and fell in the kitchen this morning. I think her arthritis is bothering her.

123. yenta-fada
    123 | February 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Biden. The wheel is moving, but the hamster died.

124. 124 | February 25, 2013 11:00 pm

I can see more physicians getting out of the medical field.

Wasn’t there a book that ended with a line, something along the lines of ‘All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others’? Hmmm… something about a farm…

125. eaglesoars
    125 | February 25, 2013 11:02 pm

How’s Molly doing?

Thanks for asking. It’s been very difficult. She had the melanoma removed from her mouth on the 13th and it’s been difficult to control what we thought was post-op pain. But it’s gone on so long, now we’re wondering if it’s pain or what. (It’s about trembling).

When we took her back to the hospital because the meds weren’t stopping the tremors, they found the blood oxygen levels low. They tossed her in an oxygen chamber for 13 hrs. It’s her heart. So, tomorrow, she has 2 back-to-back appts with the oncologist and the surgeon and on Weds with a cardiologist. My poor little girl.

We are tired beyond telling and deeply sad.

I’ve forgotten how old Leia is but falling down is not arthritis. Laying down is. Get her to the vet. Do the ultrasound thing.

And that’s all I want to say about this. Again, thanks for asking, but it hurts to bring it forward.

126. yenta-fada
    126 | February 25, 2013 11:02 pm

mfhorn wrote:

I can see more physicians getting out of the medical field.

You mean “The Farm of the Planet of the Apes”?

127. yenta-fada
    127 | February 25, 2013 11:04 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I’m just so sorry to hear all of this.

128. 128 | February 25, 2013 11:06 pm

From the previous thread about the sequestration. This is one that’s going to hit us. Mrs MF’s a government auditor. We’ll be looking at an 800/mo pay cut. NOT easy! The sad thing is that her job is to find ways to pay her own salary though catching waste. I guess each auditor saves $4 for each $1 of the agency budget. Nice return there!

129 | February 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Remington organizing.

130 | February 25, 2013 11:07 pm

@ eaglesoars:

I didn’t actually see what happened. I was in the living room, and she was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Then I heard her heading toward the living room. It was “click, click, click, thud”

When I got there, she was standing on 3 legs, with her right front paw held up off the floor. I think it gave out on her or something. She’s had trouble with it before.

I gave her one of her painkillers. She seemed okay after a nap.

131 | February 25, 2013 11:08 pm

@ mfhorn:

Nobody said they were smart.

132. eaglesoars
    132 | February 25, 2013 11:08 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ eaglesoars:

I’m just so sorry to hear all of this.

meh. You’ve already known most of it. I’ve just been to sad to write to you about the most recent of it.

Well, Hubby wants to go to sleep, which means I must vacate my sitting room and I really want to focus on some research.

Nite everyone. Please be as good as you can as being complete reprobates. Otherwise, I shall forsake you.

133. yenta-fada
    133 | February 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Talk about an election circus. Look at Italy.

It may come as a surprise to some, but the largest single party in the Italian Chamber as a result of today’s elections, when stripping away all alliance partners, is none other than Beppe Grillo’s Movimento 5 Stelle. With 25.53% of the votes (96.44% of the vote counted), the comedian/blogger/counterestablishmentarian/contrarian received more votes than either Bersani’s Democratic Party which got 25.51%, and Berlusconi’s Popolo Della Liberta, which got 21.44%. Congratulations to both him, and to the Italian people who made the most symbolic vote of all: that they are done with a broken statist status quo, and that despite engrained beliefs to the contrary, there is a third alternative to the fake Party A-Party B paradigm.

134. yenta-fada
    134 | February 25, 2013 11:09 pm

yenta-fada wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    I’m just so sorry to hear all of this.

Hasta la pasta.

135. eaglesoars
    135 | February 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Have her ACL checked. If that’s the case, surgery is not necessarily necessary. I took Molly swimming (which she hated) but it built up muscle to support her and eventually the scar tissue took over)

136. 136 | February 25, 2013 11:11 pm

I’m going to look for a 2nd job, and start taking more time to look for a ‘real’ job that actually pays something.

137 | February 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Night

138 | February 25, 2013 11:12 pm

@ darkwords:

I submitted that I never like giving my personal info out but I think this 2nd Amendment push is too important to ignore.

Your message for “Take A Stand Now” was sent to the following recipients: President Barack Obama (D), Vice President Joseph Biden (D), Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA), Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA), Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA), Gov. Jay Inslee (D-WA), Lt. Gov. Brad Owen (D-WA), Sen. Edward Murray (D-WA), Rep. Frank Chopp (D-WA), Rep. Jamie Pedersen (D-WA), Atty. General Bob Ferguson (D-WA)

139 | February 25, 2013 11:14 pm

@ 133 yenta-fada: Let’s line him up for a US tour and vote in.

140. rain of lead
    140 | February 25, 2013 11:17 pm

hey ya’ll
    home from work
    big tall mug of ice cold sweetwater in hand
    young un’ is sound asleep
    cat’s gone bugshit nuts
    let it burn is well under way

all in all… not a bad day

what’s new with yinz

141 | February 25, 2013 11:18 pm

@ 130 lobo91: Vet sounds like a good idea. Does she need more heat?

142 | February 25, 2013 11:20 pm

darkwords wrote:

@ 130 lobo91: Vet sounds like a good idea. Does she need more heat?

Not as far as I can tell. It’s cold outside right now, but she’s not out there that much.

143 | February 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Chris Christie has consumed too many pie charts.

144 | February 25, 2013 11:40 pm

@ 142 lobo91: Well TLC always helps and might reveal a little more info about her. When I’m ill like that I just want to rest and only listen to natural noises. Music bugs me unless it’s Gregorian Chants.

145. yenta-fada
    145 | February 25, 2013 11:41 pm

rain of lead wrote:

hey ya’ll
    home from work
    big tall mug of ice cold sweetwater in hand
    young un’ is sound asleep
    cat’s gone bugshit nuts
    let it burn is well under way
    all in all… not a bad day
    what’s new with yinz

Howdy! Still trying to figure out fact from fiction in Bizarro World.
    :-)

146 | February 25, 2013 11:49 pm

@ yenta-fada:

At that point a person at best becomes a subject and at worst an inmate… :evil:

147. rain of lead
    147 | February 25, 2013 11:50 pm

@ yenta-fada:

I hear ya
    I’ve kinda said f*%k it to politics

been playing alot of fallout 3 lately

it’s rather satisfying to wander around the demolished ruins
    of washington dc shooting the crap out of any mutant that moves

148. Bordm
    148 | February 25, 2013 11:54 pm

@ eaglesoars:

She ‘brought’ — not ‘bought’. It says nothing about how she acquired the garb.

Think ‘teachers union’

No teachers union in this part of SE Texas. Lumberton is a few miles up the road from where I live, I know quite a few folks from there, they’ll not take this lying down. Lumberton is next to Kountze, the school that made headlines over the cheerleaders writing bible verses on football run through paper signs last year. This won’t be brushed under the rug.

149 | February 26, 2013 12:00 am

@ Da_Beerfreak:

At that point a person at best becomes a subject and at worst an inmate…

That’s what I was thinking, too.

150. yenta-fada
    150 | February 26, 2013 12:03 am

There’s always this:

151. yenta-fada
    151 | February 26, 2013 12:08 am

@ yenta-fada:

Iowahawk reminds us never to bet on any horse named “IKEA Meatball”

152 | February 26, 2013 12:11 am

yenta-fada wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    Iowahawk reminds us never to bet on any horse named “IKEA Meatball”

I’m not eating food from a furniture store.

153. rain of lead
    153 | February 26, 2013 12:16 am

ohhhh
    gotta go to bed
    beer and good cheap books from amazon are a dangerous mix
    best to stop before things get out of hand

154 | February 26, 2013 12:19 am

@ rain of lead:

Night

155 | February 26, 2013 12:57 am

yenta-fada wrote:

Iowahawk reminds us never to bet on any horse named “IKEA Meatball”

IKEA Meatball
    IKEA Meatball
    You wins no bread with IKEA Meatball…

156. Calo
    156 | February 26, 2013 1:03 am

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    Iowahawk reminds us never to bet on any horse named “IKEA Meatball”
    IKEA Meatball
    IKEA Meatball
    You wins no bread with IKEA Meatball…

>>>buzzsawmonkey<<<
    Obviously, not a cook.

You always put some bread trails into the meatballs or it falls apart like cheap particle board furniture.

157 | February 26, 2013 1:10 am

waldensianspirit wrote:

What’s it take to set up a new political party?

Why, Hollywood, of course…

158. Bordm
    158 | February 26, 2013 1:27 am

If you have access to COZI-TV via antennae, ‘Kitten with a Whip’ is playing….. Ann Margaret…. 1964…

159. Calo
    159 | February 26, 2013 1:32 am

@ Bordm:
    Heh, I was thinking of you the other day.

160. Bordm
    160 | February 26, 2013 1:48 am

@ Calo:
    I’m working at making it happen, it’s gotten a bit complex but I’m pretty sure I can make it.

161. 161 | February 26, 2013 2:19 am

Given his statement reported at the top of the thread, I assume the GOP has already agreed to let Chris Matthews moderate the final presidential debate for the 2016 election.

162. 162 | February 26, 2013 5:09 am

Good morning. Finally, the end of 2012. I will be picking up the pace now that I have gotten a bunch of processing done.