Chicken Little Not Only Fears Armageddon, He Prays For It

by Flyovercountry ( 176 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Debt, Economy at February 27th, 2013 - 12:00 pm

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

‘The worst case scenario is the sequester hits and nothing really bad happens.’

Above quote delivered by -
Emily Holubowich, Health Care Lobbyist representing Obama Administration.

Every so often, we are privy to what our political elites really think, as they screw up and tell the truth. It happens about once a month it seems, and this most recent episode of accidental candor stars one of the behind the scenes gang who usually toils away in anonymity. One of the worker bees as it were, the person actually doing the work that is credited to the prettier but truly incompetent face of the party bees we actually elected. (Think Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi in order to complete this image.) Worker bees you see are competent at their given tasks, which is screwing us, but not so good at glibly telling lies to obfuscate their nefarious activities. The Joe Bidens of the world however, while they haven’t formed a coherent thought in decades, are able to string together flowery sounding word tracks which say nothing, but seem to hide very well, a), their underlying incompetence, and b), any semblance of the truth being sought in connection with the question at hand.

So, what we have is a situation where the people in charge, who have been utilizing fear as the predominant political tool for the better part of four years now, never allowing a good crisis to go to waste as it were, and even managing to fabricate a few extra crises along the way, find themselves once again faced with the hard reality that the American People might discover that the current crisis is not nearly so bad as it is being made out to be. What happens if Americans discover that not only is sequestration not necessarily a bad thing, but it might actually serve to improve our collective lot in life? What to do, what to do?

Let’s start with some simple math my fellow gentle snow flakes. Back in the, “good old days,” known as the last time Republicans controlled both houses of Congress and the Presidency, our deficit was a paltry $161 Billion. At the time, this was considered an amount that would clearly cause the sky to fall. What was Senator Obama’s take on this, “unsustainable,” situation? Glad you’ve asked.

Now that Barack Obama is President Obama, it seems as though not having a deficit which is approaching 1000% of the Bush deficit, is considered, “unpatriotic.”

So, how did we go from this activity being, “irresponsible and unpatriotic,” to being the predetermined level of spending mandated by God Almighty in only 6 short months time? All it took was a changing of the elected guard. During Bush’s 8 years in office, our government got by on a sum of money so staggering that I find it embarrassing to type. $2,500,000,000,000 it seems was the bare minimum that our government needed each and every year to provide us with the bare essentials of government services. of that $2,500,000,000,000, a small percentage, $161,000,000,000 needed to be funded though borrowing money. To put that in perspective for you, that meant that the last time the Gang of Palookas Party, (GOP,) controlled everything, we as a nation, borrowed 6 and one half cents for every dollar of government largess.

Today, only a couple of years later, not only are we as a nation apparently unable to get by on that huge sum of money which was considered, “unpatriotic,” to spend back in the ancient year of 2007, but apparently we can’t even get by on the astronomical sum of $3,800,000,000,000 that took care of us during the halcyon days of 2012. of that amount of money by the by, about $1,330,000,000,000 is money that we had to borrow from somebody else. To put that figure into perspective, for every dollar our government spent last year, 35 cents came from our friends in China that Barack Obama so deftly demagogued while campaigning for his current job in 2008.

Today, our poorly conceived national Kabuki Theater otherwise known as the Obama Administration reaches another climax, which I can only pray will finally be allowed to resolve. Like my least favorite movie, “Barry Linden,” there seems to be no end to this. A crisis is manufactured out of nothing. Then, our elected leaders will seek out every available bank of microphones and cameras in a full out blitzkrieg designed to scare us into supporting their measure dujour. They will promise to correct what ever ill they’ve identified as the sky collapsing, and somehow, that will translate into us giving up more of our Constitutionally guaranteed rights and costing us Gazillions. Then we move on to the next crisis, after the palookas on our side have taken the requisite dive to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory.

Our government has shut down on more than one occasion in the past, in case you are either too young to have lived through it or lacking the adult memory to remember it accurately. I remember quite clearly a poll conducted by Gallup during the shut down of 1991, and again the shut down of 1995. It was a simple poll, with no partisan divide identified, and the only questions concerned the impact of the shutdowns which we were in the middle of. The results were astonishing. 92% of Americans who were not employed by our government reported little to no impact from the government being out of business. Nothing highlights the absolute waste your life truly is better than your employers have trouble identifying any negative impact to your not being there to do your job. Those employed by the government were in hysterics. What Team Obama is terrified of is this, these reduced increases in spending, (as not one penny of actual budget cutting will occur,) will not result in the sky falling. New Years day 1996 happened you see, and our sky was still overhead.

Why is it that only the vital services are affected when these battles occur? Every time these days that Barack or Michelle Obama appear on my television, they are surrounded by our favorite civil servants who’s only function these days seems to be as Kabuki Theater props. Don’t look for the merciful end to NPR, or better yet, cowboy poetry. It’ll be firefighters and police who face the hard choices of being asked to live within the threshold of the skinny $3.8 Trillion planned but not actually constrained by a budget bloat, that our federal government has become. We all know, even those who are on his side, that Barack Obama is not above inflicting pain upon the American People in order to get his way, as is evidenced by his very own statements that this method of tweaking behavior through sending market signals is preferable to allowing people to make up their own minds. Left to our own devices you see, we might not make the irrational decisions commonly associated with blind fear and panic, such as reelecting a chief executive who’s goal is clearly the destruction of the very nation that he has been chosen to lead.

I am not betting against the possibility that with three days left before the purported end of all life in the U.S. occurs, one or more of the palookas who inhabit the Republican Party will take the last minute dive to see a crappy deal done. Just in case it doesn’t happen this time, as it has in every other instance, my prediction is that our nation will awaken on Monday March 4, and proceed as if the sky had indeed not fallen. I further predict that by Friday March 8, we’ll see the children of police and fire fighters on television who are suffering from some anxiety disorder due to the fear that daddy may one day in the nondescript future lose his job, something no other American in history has ever experienced. With each day that passes where the end is not experienced, Team Zero will lose credibility, and that is something that they fear.

Cross Posted from Musings of a Mad Conservative.

Tags:

Comments

176 Responses to “Chicken Little Not Only Fears Armageddon, He Prays For It”

1. 1 | February 27, 2013 12:24 pm

I have said for a long time that Obama wants the cuts in Sequestration to happen. Furthermore, he wants them to be as bad as they can possibly be, so that he can blame that on the Republicans, but it will be his doing. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that they could find these cuts painlessly in our terminally bloated budget, but it is not in Obama’s political interests that this be painless.

2. 2 | February 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Obama is a lying scunmbag. He’s enabled by his media lapdogs.

3. 3 | February 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Actually, that $ 85 billion is more like $ 35 billion. A lot of the “cuts’ are for programs that have ended.

4. 4 | February 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Yup, he will not cut back on any waste like travel or un-needed positions. Obama wants Sequester as a club to hit Republicans over the head with.

5. MikeA
    5 | February 27, 2013 12:28 pm

@ Mike C.:

Can’t let facts get in the way of a good crisis.

6. 6 | February 27, 2013 12:28 pm

@ Mike C.:

Yup, and that 35 Billion is not even real cuts. It emans spending 35 Billion less than what they were planning.

7. MikeA
    7 | February 27, 2013 12:29 pm

And the media will be doing the swinging.

8 | February 27, 2013 12:34 pm

The Republicans will be overwhelmingl blamed by the
    Media for the Seuester.
    I would like to see them run ads featuring Obama proposing
    & supporting it.
    Make him own it.

9. 9 | February 27, 2013 12:39 pm

@ MikeA:

They do anything he says.

10 | February 27, 2013 12:39 pm

CPAC @CPACnews

Big news today — pleased to announce that Dr. Ben Carson will be a featured speaker at #CPAC2013! http://bit.ly/ZIL8sj #tcot
    2:52 PM -- 27 Feb 13

Liberal whining & racial slurs in 3…2…1…..

11. 11 | February 27, 2013 12:42 pm

The Republicans will be overwhelmingl blamed by the
    Media for the Seuester.
    I would like to see them run ads featuring Obama proposing
    & supporting it.
    Make him own it.

You would think they would do that. I guess the Consultants have better things to do by swindling people out of money.

12. citizen_q
    12 | February 27, 2013 12:46 pm

The Republicans will be overwhelmingl blamed by the
    Media for the Seuester.
    I would like to see them run ads featuring Obama proposing
    & supporting it.
    Make him own it.

I doubt the GOP could make anything stick against komrade zero, He seems untouchable with his MFM operatives.

OTOH, Bob Woodward seems to have jumped ship, and this is cause for hope.

13 | February 27, 2013 12:47 pm

- See more at: http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2013/02/27/chicken-little-not-only-fears-armageddon-he-prays-for-it/#comment-1174550@ Rodan:

They are out out of focus.
    They are losing the messaging war & that drives public
    opnion.

14 | February 27, 2013 12:48 pm

- See more at: http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2013/02/27/chicken-little-not-only-fears-armageddon-he-prays-for-it/#comment-1174550@ citizen_q:

Yeah & are they pissed at Woodward.

15. 15 | February 27, 2013 12:51 pm

I had a long telephone conversation with an old friend, quite a Lefty he is and he currently resides in the Bay Area in CA. He’s become quite disillusioned with Obama over the economy, his inability/refusal to actually lead and his endless attempts at grasping for power (highlighted by his self-justification of drone strikes, whenever and wherever he deems necessary). I’ll admit that I’m of duel minds on the drone strikes, but my conversation yesterday underscored a liberal dissatisfaction with Obama and his unilateral attitude on a wide range of subjects, and it grows more conspicuous by the day.

I would put nothing past this man in the single minded pursuit of his goals; his frantic warnings about the cataclysmic effects of “sequester” actually precludes nothing happening…….something will happen, even if it has to be helped along, or even manufactured.

As to my friend, he is, in his words, “more frightened than (he’s) ever been”, and “Obama is the reason”. By no means do I think he’s an outlier.

To bad the fear didn’t hit him five or six months ago….

16. Lily
    16 | February 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Sorry Rodan wasn’t ignoring you on lower thread…cardio rehab got in the way..and basically agree with what you were saying.

Right now we have the Conclave to look forward to and again in history we will have two Popes because they will still call this Pope …Pope.

17. Lily
    17 | February 27, 2013 12:55 pm

They are out out of focus.
    They are losing the messaging war & that drives public
    opnion.

Yep…because as much as obama is saying the *sky is falling and it’s the Republicans fault!!!!!* Uhmmmmm….it’s not playing well even in the media. Which I find rather odd.

18. Lily
    18 | February 27, 2013 12:59 pm

@ MacDuff:

Now he is afraid??? Wow. What I have been able to gather is either the obama supporters are either doing like what your friend is doing becoming extremely concerned at what obama is doing …or they are doubling-down hard to defend obama…at least that is what I’m seeing with the obama voters that I have encountered…I do see some breakage but more doubling down and twisting to defend him.

19. Lily
    19 | February 27, 2013 12:59 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay I have killed the thread ….again. :(

20. 20 | February 27, 2013 1:00 pm

@ Lily:

No problem I was busy anyway.

Yes, he will now be Pope Emeritus. Honestly, I hope other Popes take Benedict’s lead. They should resign when their healt fails.

21. 21 | February 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Woodword is a Liberal of a different era. The “Liberals” of today are Progressive Fascists.

22. 22 | February 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Lily wrote:

Uhmmmmm….it’s not playing well even in the media. Which I find rather odd.

I think the media is beginning to come to the conclusion that Obama’s no longer a winning game. Woodward has been one of the most even-handed, but I think the decision to deploy only one carrier in the Persian Gulf was the straw that broke the camels back for him. That’s a decision Obama will come to regret, soon.

23. Lily
    23 | February 27, 2013 1:04 pm

I don’t know….there are pluses and minuses to that. I honestly think it is more than health issues…I think some of it is health issues but there is something more at play too. But then again I could be wrong.
    /when it comes to spiritual things I tend to think twice. ;)

24. Lily
    24 | February 27, 2013 1:07 pm

MacDuff wrote:

Lily wrote:
    Uhmmmmm….it’s not playing well even in the media. Which I find rather odd.

I hope a lot of things that obama has done he is going to regret and bite him in the rear.

25. 25 | February 27, 2013 1:07 pm

@ Lily:

Yeah, true that.

26. 26 | February 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Lily wrote:

@ MacDuff:

We’ve come to the point where the “Sensible Left” and the “Sensible Right” are beginning to find common cause in the salvation of our country.

27. 27 | February 27, 2013 1:08 pm

@ MacDuff:

What really is irking me is that Obama is claiming we are broke. But now he’s planning to arm Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria.

28. 28 | February 27, 2013 1:10 pm

@ MacDuff:

That is why I distingusih Old SChool LIberals like Woodward from The Progressive Fascists. People like Woodward maybe misguided, but they do not hate America nor seek to transform it. The Progressives seek to change it.

29. Lily
    29 | February 27, 2013 1:12 pm

MacDuff wrote:

Lily wrote:
    @ MacDuff:

This is a good thing. I no of no sensible left people..so that is probably why I have not seen this going on. What I’m seeing is really out there in trying to defend him.

30. 30 | February 27, 2013 1:13 pm

True, they were a different breed; the good of the country was paramount and party was secondary; they were statesmen- what we have now are hacks, and reckless hacks at that.

31. Lily
    31 | February 27, 2013 1:14 pm

@ MacDuff:

You are always going to have two thoughts of mind or several..and those people you call progressives I call either leftists or flat out communists..

32. 32 | February 27, 2013 1:22 pm

@ Lily:

They are actually more akin to Fascists. But Fascism is a small step to Communism.

33. Lily
    33 | February 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Neither of those two are any good. Both born out of the gates of hell in my opinion…so many dead because those two…Facism and Communism. Very bad either way.

34. 34 | February 27, 2013 1:31 pm

@ Lily:

Both are spawns of the Jacobins.

35. Lily
    35 | February 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Jacobins? Sounds familiar ….but nothing is coming to my mind.

36. 36 | February 27, 2013 1:34 pm

The Republicans in the Senate want to cave on the Sequester:

Days before the March 1 deadline, Senate Republicans are circulating a draft bill that would cancel $85 billion in across-the-board spending cuts and instead turn over authority to President Barack Obama to achieve the same level of savings under a plan to be filed by March 8.

The five- page document, which has the tacit support of Senate GOP leaders, represents a remarkable shift for the party. Having railed against Senate Democrats for not passing a budget, Republicans are now proposing that Congress surrender an important piece of its Constitutional “power of the purse” for the last seven months of this fiscal year.

This is insane. What is the point in having “two” political parties if the opposition is just going to cave to the dominant party all the time? The Republicans weren’t this pussy when the Democrats controlled both Houses durin gthe Reagan years, or even before. I’ve never heard of politicians willingly giving up power like this. It is insane!

37. Lily
    37 | February 27, 2013 1:37 pm

@ Lily:

Okay …from the French Revolutiion…a revolutionary, far-left political movement ….

38. 38 | February 27, 2013 1:38 pm

@ Lily:

That is where the Progressive Monster began.

39. Lily
    39 | February 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Most certainly insane. The Republicans have done nothing to stand up to obama!! They even let Benghazi go….what is their problem?

40. 40 | February 27, 2013 1:40 pm

They are doing what their useless Consultants are telling them. As you call them, the Consultant Class. If the GOP caves on this I am done with them. I am mad they are backing Obama’s plan to arm al-Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood in Syria. Now they are caving on Sequester.

If they cave on this, the Republican Party needs to go the way of the Whigs.

This inspires me to do a funny post for tommorow!

41. 41 | February 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Lily wrote:

Do you see why what I wrote in the previous thread makes sense? They are fraudsters.

42. Lily
    42 | February 27, 2013 1:41 pm

I believe it. The Age of Englightenment….a dark cloud.

43. 43 | February 27, 2013 1:42 pm

I believe the word you are looking for is Palooka. Which is what they are.

44. Lily
    44 | February 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Lily wrote:

I don’t understand it. They refuse to stand up to obama ….every last one. I honestly do not understand what is going on with the Republicans…they are letting everything slide. I don’t think it is because they want to be invited to the right parties…there is no back-bone..there is nothing there!

45. Lily
    45 | February 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Lily wrote:

And yes I do see why you call them that…they are that.

46. 46 | February 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Flyovercountry wrote:

I believe the word you are looking for is Palooka. Which is what they are.

BTW thatw as one your best posts! I loved it!

47. 47 | February 27, 2013 1:46 pm

@ Lily:

It’s the Consultant class. They take advise from losers like Karl Rove.

I really think most Republican politicians do not believe in their own cause. The Democrats do, hence why they win.

48. Lily
    48 | February 27, 2013 1:50 pm

@ Lily:
    It’s the Consulatnt class. They take advise from losers like Karl Rove.

I don’t understand it personally. You would think that there would be someone, anyone in that party to stand up…but nope all to a woman or man do nothing in the face of obama. Nothing. No back-bone. No nothing. They refuse to stand up to him.

49. 49 | February 27, 2013 1:53 pm

@ Lily:

The Republicans are more concerend about Condoms than about the budget. I am rapidly not taking them serious.

50. Lily
    50 | February 27, 2013 1:59 pm

While I think some social issues do matter, they also need to stand up on the right issues!! And they don’t! Keep Benghazi up front..keep everything up front. Nope nothing…you would think there would be one patriot in the bunch…

51. 51 | February 27, 2013 2:02 pm

@ Lily:

I think the Republicans use some issues to get Republicans worked up and distract them form their caving to Democrats.

52. brookly red
    53 | February 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Leadership In Action: Obama Says He Doesn’t Want Power To Implement Sequester Cuts As He Sees Fit…

he owns it.

53. Lily
    54 | February 27, 2013 2:05 pm

As good of a reason as any…but even the democrats have taken social issues and turned them into bad things. The Republicans need to learn how to address these issues without coming across as fools and still keep their eye on the other issues. Right now they are a do-nothing party and are weak!

54. 55 | February 27, 2013 2:08 pm

He wants the Sequester issue so he can club Republicans. He’s not serious. But with the Media-Entertainment Industrial Complex, he can what he pleases.

56 | February 27, 2013 2:10 pm

That and he wants an excuse to raise taxes again.

56. brookly red
    58 | February 27, 2013 2:14 pm

he is already trying to distance himself from the cuts…http://www.politico.com/politico44/2013/02/white-house-was-not-involved-in-ices-decision-to-release-158027.html

LOL

57. Lily
    59 | February 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Obama owns it no matter what and even the media is starting to see it. I have seen the cracks …

58. 60 | February 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Yup, I wish the Republicans would turn the tables and agree to tax increases, On Silicon Valley and Hollywood. I would love to see Obama defend Tax breaks for Rich Progressives!

59. Lily
    61 | February 27, 2013 2:15 pm

@ brookly red:

Nope obama’s name is all over it.

60. Lily
    62 | February 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Wishing real hard Rodan here. ;)
    /and you know what they say about wishing.

61. brookly red
    63 | February 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Lily wrote:

@ brookly red:

Nope obama’s name is all over it.

but you gotta admit Janet looks just fabulous under that bus :)

62. Lily
    64 | February 27, 2013 2:18 pm

That and he wants an excuse to raise taxes again.

Of course. I want all the obamabots to know what he is all about…okay at least 50% of them to. I know I’ll never get a full 100%.

63. Lily
    65 | February 27, 2013 2:20 pm

@ brookly red:

Can’t disagree with that! :)

66 | February 27, 2013 2:24 pm

no question pressure is mounting against BO, not alot but some and he can’t handle even a little bit..I think Boehner has done the right thing so far and not unlike my favorite analogy…in football you sense momentum and you pounce to exploit it…BO is his own worst enemy

65. 67 | February 27, 2013 2:26 pm

@ Lily:

Yeah, they are the stupid party for a reason.

66. yenta-fada
    68 | February 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Flyovercountry wrote:

I believe the word you are looking for is Palooka. Which is what they are.

Here’s the blog for you. “The Palookaville Post”

67. Lily
    69 | February 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Right now yeah they aren’t firing on all cylinders…

68. Lily
    70 | February 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Gotta go! Cardio doc now…gee they have me busy today.
    Later! :)

69. yenta-fada
    71 | February 27, 2013 2:30 pm

@ MacDuff:

The thing I see is that they HAVE NO IDEA what they are bringing down upon themselves. They think they will keep their lifestyle. Not gonna happen.
    Then try to tell them that elections have consequences.

70. yenta-fada
    72 | February 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Lily wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    Nope obama’s name is all over it.
    but you gotta admit Janet looks just fabulous under that bus

I thought Janet was the bus!

71. yenta-fada
    73 | February 27, 2013 2:33 pm

LOL

‘I did not have sex with that woman’ //

72. 74 | February 27, 2013 2:33 pm

@ yenta-fada:

They think they will be at the top of the caste system.

73. yenta-fada
    75 | February 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Lily, come back. I’m killing the thread.

74. 76 | February 27, 2013 2:34 pm

I love it!

75. yenta-fada
    77 | February 27, 2013 2:34 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    They think they will be at the top of the caste system.

They are now. They cannot conceive that things could be different. They will, however, have no difficulty assigning blame to everyone but themselves.

76. yenta-fada
    78 | February 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Flyovercountry wrote:

I love it!

I felt like I was bringing you a cookie. :-)

77. brookly red
    79 | February 27, 2013 2:36 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Lily wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    Nope obama’s name is all over it.
    but you gotta admit Janet looks just fabulous under that bus

I thought Janet was the bus!

and the best part is now people are asking “well if they were not dangerous, why were they locked up?” lose/lose

78. 80 | February 27, 2013 2:36 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Yup and the media will cover for them.

79. yenta-fada
    81 | February 27, 2013 2:40 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Yup and the media will cover for them.

Jobs are being cut in the media. Normally I would be sad about that, but in this case, it’s too little not soon enough.

80. mtc
    82 | February 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Hey Rodan, could we have a thread tomorrow about Pope Benedict XVI’s abdication? The abdication takes effect 8 pm Rome time 1 or 2 pm Eastern time.

81. 83 | February 27, 2013 2:42 pm

The Media are the Enemy.

82. yenta-fada
    84 | February 27, 2013 2:44 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Yup and the media will cover for them.

This article is almost 3 years old, but it shows how the Russians were happy about the return of Stalin as a hero. See the mindset?

83. 85 | February 27, 2013 2:47 pm

@ mtc:

Yes, I will do it!

84. 86 | February 27, 2013 2:49 pm

@ yenta-fada:

People love a strong man. Obama looks strong becasue the Republican Party is weak.

85. mtc
    87 | February 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks

86. 88 | February 27, 2013 2:55 pm

If they can discriminate syllables, is it too much to ask that you not kill them?

Medical Xpress)—A team of French researchers has discovered that the human brain is capable of distinguishing between different types of syllables as early as three months prior to full term birth. As they describe in their paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the team found via brain scans that babies born up to three months premature are capable of some language processing.

Wow! But Obama is in favor of full-term abortions. Who’s really the radical here?

87. yenta-fada
    89 | February 27, 2013 2:57 pm

@ yenta-fada:

And because the globalists gave him the Nobel Peace Prize for being black. Because Europe loved him for being black. Because everything said against him was pre-judged as racism. Because people felt good about themselves for electing a black President. etc.
    Those of us who are more color blind vetted him before the election and saw his connections and his lack of accomplishments.

88. 90 | February 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Have you seen Andrew Cuomo’s abortion speech? That will give you shivers.

91 | February 27, 2013 3:00 pm

here’s a guy that actually has something to say…to BO

90. 93 | February 27, 2013 3:02 pm

@ yenta-fada:

The American people love this man. He can take a shit on TV and the people would applaud. The Black thing is a factor, but the Media-Entertainment Industry has turned him into a god-like person.

91. 94 | February 27, 2013 3:04 pm

I haven’ tseen it, but I’ll take your word for it. I despise Andrew Cuomo and everything he stands for. He is the epitome of a Liberal Fascist.

95 | February 27, 2013 3:05 pm

@ yenta-fada:

there is an inverse relationship there..the higher BO is elevated, the less I think of him

93. citizen_q
    96 | February 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Nice

94. 97 | February 27, 2013 3:07 pm

I’m am really thinking of making it a thread. It really was scary how he thought of abortion. It makes his gun speech look like a bible sermon.

It was outright evil. Cuomo is not Pro Choice, he’s Pro Abortion.

95. brookly red
    98 | February 27, 2013 3:11 pm

It was outright evil. Cuomo is not Pro Choice, he’s Pro Abortion.

well if you consider that he is talking about NY, the vast majority of those seeking abortions are Black or Latina, draw you own conclusions

96. 99 | February 27, 2013 3:14 pm

97. brookly red
    100 | February 27, 2013 3:16 pm

@ brookly red:

BHe’s Italian so its not Hispanics who he is racist against. But to be fair, I do not think Cuomo is a racist. I think he just does not care about human life.

well true, I can’t speak to his motivations but I always suspect the worst when someone it that pro-abortion

98. 101 | February 27, 2013 3:21 pm

@ brookly red:

I gotcha, but in the case of Cuomo I think he’s just evil all around. He really is a scary guy.

99. 102 | February 27, 2013 3:22 pm

@ brookly red:

Shades of Margaret Sanger. If the Left weren’t so pro-abortion, Planned Parenthood would be poisonous because of her racist associations. But th eLeft love abortion more than they hate racism. If they really hate racism, something I am not convinced of. I think they like to use racism as a boogyman, but that they are tthemselves about the most racist individuals in the country. They think a man’s skin color is more important than the content of his character any day of the week.

100. 103 | February 27, 2013 3:25 pm

I hope Texas Republicans are ready for this.

Three steps: How the Dems plan to make Texas a battleground state by 2016

Do not underestimate this.

101. 104 | February 27, 2013 3:28 pm

If the Dem scan take Texas, we are sunk as a nation. There won’t even be any rational hope for secession. All there will be is disintegration when the Blue Model comes to its logical end, and all of America is Detroit.

102. brookly red
    105 | February 27, 2013 3:31 pm

@ brookly red:

I always question when a man is very pro abortion. Now when a lefty woman says “my right” she actually has skin in the game even if I don’t agree with her position… now when a man holds those convictions, I suspect a darker motive.

103. 106 | February 27, 2013 3:40 pm

The reason I can see this happening is becasue unlike the Democrats, the Republican Consultants are stuck in the past. The guy running this Texas Blue Operation is in his 30′s. He is in tune with reality and knows how to manipulate people. This man turned Colorado, Florida, Nevada and Virginia Blue.

Unless Republicans get rid of their washed up Consultants, they are doomed.

I have a post that I will put together for the morning that although I am joking, it could be a way to pull a fast one on the Democrats.

104. Dolphin
    107 | February 27, 2013 3:48 pm

I do not underestimate the threat, but did you see Perry’s response?

Rick Perry: Texas Going Blue ‘Is The Biggest Pipedream I Have Ever Heard’

“The University of Texas will change its colors to maroon and white before Texas goes purple, much less blue,” Perry told the Wall Street Journal.

105. 108 | February 27, 2013 4:04 pm

@ Dolphin:

I hope Perry and the Texas GOP are hiring dataminers and behavioral scientists. That is what they are up against.

106. brookly red
    109 | February 27, 2013 4:05 pm

@ Dolphin:

I hope require ID for the next election

110 | February 27, 2013 4:08 pm

@ Dolphin:

the donks are betting on swarms of new voters from across the river…any sort of quick fix, amnesty gig will likely turn Texas into a donk powerhouse…it can be done and they know it…as for me, I suggest that if you are on the dole you don’t get a vote, with exceptions of course…I honestly think that’s what will sink America

111 | February 27, 2013 4:11 pm

@ heysoos:
    but otoh the donks are playing with with this giant herd they have created…how to feed them on less reveue

109. Dolphin
    112 | February 27, 2013 4:21 pm

HAHAHA!

Survivor -- Texas Style
    Due to the popularity of the “Survivor” shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled: “Survivor -- Texas-Style!”

The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas , drive to Waco , Austin , San Antonio , then over to Houston and down to Brownsville . They will then proceed up to Del Rio , El Paso , Odessa , Midland , Lubbock , and Amarillo . From there they will go on to Abilene and Fort Worth . Finally back to Dallas .

Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 15 bumper stickers which will read:

1. “I’m A Democrat”
    2. “Amnesty For Illegals”
    3. “I Love The Dixie Chicks”
    4. “Boycott Beef”
    5. “I Voted For Obama”
    6. ” George Strait Sucks”
    7. “Re-elect Obama In 2016″
    8. “Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor”
    9. “Rosie O’Donnell Is Texas Born”
    10. “I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer”
    11. “Barney Frank Is My Hero”
    12. “I Side With Jane Fonda”
    13. “It’s Bush’s Fault”14. “Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion

and the last sticker is…;

15. “I’m Here To Confiscate Your Guns”

The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins..

110. eaglesoars
    113 | February 27, 2013 4:24 pm

The Republicans in the Senate want to cave on the Sequester:

I haven’t read the whole thread yet so maybe someone has already addressed this.

They’re not caving. This is an attempt to make Obama own it. There’s a provision in there that says they can disapprove any cuts he makes.

111. 114 | February 27, 2013 4:31 pm

@ heysoos:

It’s more complicated than that. They have dataminers and behavorial scientists.

Do not underestimate this.

112. 115 | February 27, 2013 4:33 pm

@ eaglesoars:

If you are around in the Am tommorow, I have a thread I will work on that is a crazy idea but would take the Dems offguard.

113. Tanker
    116 | February 27, 2013 4:37 pm

@ heysoos:
    Do not underestimate this.

Behavioral scientists and Texas rednecks, now that should be really interesting. Think TFK and them city slickers!

I know you are serious and I don’t underestimate what can be done, but really. Now the data-miners on the cities could cause problems, think Austin!

117 | February 27, 2013 4:40 pm

@ heysoos:
    Do not underestimate this.

I don’t, at all…but the takeover will depend on new bodies

115. eaglesoars
    118 | February 27, 2013 4:40 pm

I look forward to it.

116. brookly red
    119 | February 27, 2013 4:46 pm

heysoos wrote:

@ heysoos:
    Do not underestimate this.

I don’t, at all…but the takeover will depend on new bodies

I worry about fraud more than anything else… 1.5 million questionable votes in CA alone. 1.5 million. That could turn Texas Blue.

117. Dolphin
    120 | February 27, 2013 4:48 pm

@ brookly red:
    Exactly my thoughts also.

118. brookly red
    121 | February 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ brookly red:
    Exactly my thoughts also.

people don’t grasp the sheer enormity of the industrial fraud complex (I should copyright that)

122 | February 27, 2013 4:55 pm

heysoos wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    Do not underestimate this.
    I don’t, at all…but the takeover will depend on new bodies

agreed…our laws and the elections themselves are a farce, particularly the machinery that registers the vote..hire some teenager tp build a goddamn tamper proof box with buttons on it…there’s some reform right there

120. brookly red
    123 | February 27, 2013 5:02 pm

heysoos wrote:

heysoos wrote:
    @ heysoos:
    Do not underestimate this.
    I don’t, at all…but the takeover will depend on new bodies

vote in real time (no need for exit polls) on an ATM type machine with your SS# as your ID# with the ATM type card you pick up at the poll with after showing your passport and swearing under oath that you are who you claim to be.

121. brookly red
    124 | February 27, 2013 5:07 pm

OK it’s a slow threade so here is my wtf? thought of the day.

wtf? why are these people not in jail?

125 | February 27, 2013 5:10 pm

@ Dolphin:
    It’s all about controlling the elections through fraud.
    Is Minnesota, or is it not, required to confirm voter eligibility?

There is a problem with Election Day registrations: the people registering are not checked for eligibility before their votes are counted. That is why the Minnesota Voters Alliance and other plaintiffs are before the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, arguing that Minnesota must confirm the eligibility of all voters before counting their ballots. That includes the more than 500,000 who register on Election Day in presidential-election years.

Our lawsuit is based on the plain text of Article VII, Section 1 of the Minnesota Constitution, which says, “The following persons shall not be entitled or permitted to vote at any election in this state: A person not meeting the above requirements; a person who has been convicted of treason or felony, unless restored to civil rights; a person under guardianship, or a person who is insane or not mentally competent.” The “above requirements” referenced deal with age, citizenship, and residence.

Our pressing of the lawsuit uncovered what we consider to be an even bigger problem: The Minnesota secretary of state has taken the position that his office has no duty to protect eligible voters and the integrity of their ballots from persons who the Constitution says must not be permitted to vote.

The Minnesota secretary of state is completely bought and paid for by Soros Inc. through Soros’s Secretary of State project to control elections at the state level. Just ask Sen. Franken how well it worked for him…

123. eaglesoars
    126 | February 27, 2013 5:15 pm

brookly red wrote:

wtf? why are these people not in jail?

It’s hard to believe a 6 year old can be transgender or homosexual. But I remember a boy about 2 yrs younger than I -- I would have been about 7, he was 5. He started wearing his sister’s nail polish, lipstick and some of her jewelry.

He did turn out to be gay

124. brookly red
    127 | February 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

500,000. In Minnesota, not a huge state mind you. In PA could be a million, an other in OH, bingo election stolen. we have 2 years to make noise before they do it again.

125. brookly red
    128 | February 27, 2013 5:20 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

brookly red wrote:

wtf? why are these people not in jail?

It’s hard to believe a 6 year old can be transgender or homosexual. But I remember a boy about 2 yrs younger than I — I would have been about 7, he was 5. He started wearing his sister’s nail polish, lipstick and some of her jewelry.

He did turn out to be gay

that is my point at 6 yrs old this child is not aware of sexual identity, this is the parents doing and it’s child abuse plain and simple.

126. eaglesoars
    129 | February 27, 2013 5:27 pm

that is my point at 6 yrs old this child is not aware of sexual identity

Well, the little boy next door to my family was certainly aware of SOMETHING.

127. brookly red
    130 | February 27, 2013 5:29 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

that is my point at 6 yrs old this child is not aware of sexual identity

Well, the little boy next door to my family was certainly aware of SOMETHING.

chicken/egg

131 | February 27, 2013 5:39 pm

whant some bigger names?…Beretta considering leaving draconian Maryland…do it!

129. brookly red
    132 | February 27, 2013 5:42 pm

heysoos wrote:

whant some bigger names?…Beretta considering leaving draconian Maryland…do it!

I think Gov. Perry has the right idea, business should go where it’s welcomed.

133 | February 27, 2013 5:44 pm

I love it that he went over there on their turf to do the pitch

131. brookly red
    134 | February 27, 2013 5:48 pm

heysoos wrote:

I love it that he went over there on their turf to do the pitch

thats how you do it… hey I love living in NYC but I would never run a business here.

135 | February 27, 2013 5:52 pm

@ heysoos:
    That’s one of the big reasons the liberals really hate Federalism. Liberals want the government to stop the productive Folks from running away from their ‘liberal utopias’… :twisted:

133. brookly red
    136 | February 27, 2013 5:57 pm

@ heysoos:

but it is futile that’s why I don’t worry, they have run out of other people’s money it will all come crashing down soon.

137 | February 27, 2013 6:01 pm

@ heysoos:

That’s why they’re in such a panic, and it’s only going to get better (for us :twisted: ) in the long run as they crash and burn.

135. brookly red
    139 | February 27, 2013 6:03 pm

@ heysoos:

That’s why they’re in such a panic, and it’s only going to get better (for us ) in the long run as they crash and burn.

indeed… I love NYC but I have no delusions I will be moving south at some point.

136. brookly red
    140 | February 27, 2013 6:07 pm

@ heysoos:

Ironic the lib word of the day is “sustainable” dumb fucks

141 | February 27, 2013 6:08 pm

@ heysoos:

Did you see this? Paid death notice in the NYT: ‘He loved everything about NYC, except the New York Times’

138. Tanker
    142 | February 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Jack Lew is confirmed 71 to 28

139. brookly red
    143 | February 27, 2013 6:15 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ heysoos:

actually very few NYers read the NYT it pretty much for export only, kinda like very few Parisians give a crap about French fashion… It’s for carnival rubes… Oooooh bright lights.

144 | February 27, 2013 6:18 pm

@ brookly red:
    Investing in some ‘sustainable common sense’ would help the liberals more then anything else I can think of off hand, but the Vikings are more likely to win the Super Bowl long before that happens…

141. brookly red
    145 | February 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Meanwhile all this means nothing as the world unfolds…

http://freebeacon.com/beijing-war-prep/ pay special attention to, The growing Chinese missile threat comes as the Obama administration unilaterally retired its theater-range nuclear Tomahawk cruise missiles even as China is moving ahead with new missiles of that range.

146 | February 27, 2013 6:20 pm

actually very few NYers read the NYT it pretty much for export only

I don’t read the NYFT and I still saw it. :wink:

143. brookly red
    147 | February 27, 2013 6:21 pm

@ brookly red:

My mother is a Dane… the word Viking is not a football team to me :)

148 | February 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Tanker wrote:

Jack Lew is confirmed 71 to 28

We can kiss our retirement savings goodbye.

The Country is in the very best of hands…

145. brookly red
    149 | February 27, 2013 6:22 pm

huckfunn wrote:

actually very few NYers read the NYT it pretty much for export only

I don’t read the NYFT and I still saw it.

yeah on twichy

146. brookly red
    150 | February 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

We can kiss our retirement savings goodbye.

mine is mostly pre 64 dimes and quarters… and a bunch of gold chains (with broken clasps) I bought on the street :)

151 | February 27, 2013 6:28 pm

brookly red wrote:

Meanwhile all this means nothing as the world unfolds…

Soon the Leadership of some country (not obama) will make a major miscalculation and all Hell will break lose somewhere in the Middle East or Asia and the D’Rats will be clueless on what to do about it…

148. brookly red
    152 | February 27, 2013 6:30 pm

brookly red wrote:

Meanwhile all this means nothing as the world unfolds…

Japan is gonna nuke up

153 | February 27, 2013 6:34 pm

@ brookly red:

My mother is a Dane… the word Viking is not a football team to me

Two of my Great Grand Parents came from Copenhagen. :grin:

Here in Minnesota the Vikings ain’t much of a football team either… :oops:

(And the Kensington Runestone is real. :cool: )

155 | February 27, 2013 7:01 pm

brookly red wrote:

whore: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/27/cuomo-announces-plans-to-modify-gun-control-law-to-exempt-film-industry-cops/

A ‘how-too’ on how to make a bad law worse… :roll:

151. brookly red
    156 | February 27, 2013 7:02 pm

brookly red wrote:

A ‘how-too’ on how to make a bad law worse…

for me not thee…

152. eaglesoars
    157 | February 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Bob Woodward said the WH told him “you will regret doing this”. Apparently on Wolf Blitzer

(listening to Mark Levin)

153. brookly red
    158 | February 27, 2013 7:12 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

(listening to Mark Levin)

he is the great one…

154. eaglesoars
    159 | February 27, 2013 7:14 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

(listening to Mark Levin)

via email -- Woodward has the email.

ok, somebody in the WH got a case of the stupids. You’re going to threaten Bob Woodward on email? Srsly?

I’ll make the popcorn

155. brookly red
    160 | February 27, 2013 7:17 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

(listening to Mark Levin)

head line on Drudge shit meet fan

156. eaglesoars
    161 | February 27, 2013 7:18 pm

This is getting picked up. Google kicked back several results, one of them Gretawire.

157. eaglesoars
    162 | February 27, 2013 7:19 pm

head line on Drudge shit meet fan

now comes the hunt for who sent the email. WH needs a bigger bus

158. brookly red

161. eaglesoars
    166 | February 27, 2013 7:35 pm

@ 165 brookly red:

different story

162. eaglesoars
    167 | February 27, 2013 7:37 pm

I’m listening to the Woodward clip. “A VERY senior person at the WH”

163. brookly red
    168 | February 27, 2013 7:41 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

I’m listening to the Woodward clip. “A VERY senior person at the WH”

24 hrs…

169 | February 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Bob Woodward: the latest ‘Right Wing Nutjob’ to question the Boy King’s wisdom.

165. eaglesoars
    170 | February 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Politico has it

Woodward at War

166. eaglesoars
    171 | February 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Hannity has it

167. eaglesoars
    172 | February 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Instapundit has it
    (the link is to realclearpolitics)

168. eaglesoars
    173 | February 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Finally. Zip has it.
    With CNN video

169. brookly red
    174 | February 27, 2013 9:17 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Instapundit has it
    (the link is to realclearpolitics)

Huff Po LOL

170. eaglesoars
    175 | February 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Ok, my money is on Valerie Jarret.

171. brookly red
    176 | February 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Of course Holder will respond to this terrorist threat…