Reset Your Clocks For Wiggle Time

by Bunk X ( 14 Comments › )
Filed under Golden Age of Hollywod, Humor, OOT at March 10th, 2013 - 12:00 am

wiggle-time_gif-090624

Another Public Service Announcement on The Overnight Open Thread.

Tags: ,

Comments

14 Responses to “Reset Your Clocks For Wiggle Time”

1. 1 | March 10, 2013 12:24 am

Durpa durpa

2. 2 | March 10, 2013 12:34 am

I wish they’d drop DST completely.

3 | March 10, 2013 1:07 am

Here’s a real handy link for slow nights on the Internet.

4. Calo
    4 | March 10, 2013 1:30 am

Oh, good God, Dorian’s back trying to durpa my soul.

5. Calo
    5 | March 10, 2013 1:34 am

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    The new rules for it don’t ship until April, 2013.

6. 6 | March 10, 2013 4:01 am

See today’s Day by Day (March 10)

7. 7 | March 10, 2013 4:36 am

@ mfhorn:
    I set my clocks AND my calender back, so it’s still Saturday and I also get to sleep in on Monday.

I made time my bitch.

8. 8 | March 10, 2013 5:18 am

The computers and portable phones all update themselves, of course, but I have a mechanical watch, a mechanical clock, and there’s also the wife’s normal electronic watch and a battery-powered clock to reset. Don’t care about appliance or car clocks.

9. 9 | March 10, 2013 7:18 am

Well come on folks -- spring foreward! Sheesh.

10. 10 | March 10, 2013 8:00 am

@ Bunk X:

Does that imply that, come the first Sunday in November, you’ll inform the world to fall back or fuck off? :)
    Oh, and FWIW, DST is too damn long! Six months, that’s it.

11. 11 | March 10, 2013 8:18 am

No springing here…

12. 12 | March 10, 2013 8:42 am

PaladinPhil wrote:

No springing here…

See? That’s what gets me the worst -- different countries doing it at different times, if at all. Most of my work is international, so I have to try and keep up. Otherwise it would be the most minor of annoyances.

13. 13 | March 10, 2013 8:44 am

@ Mike C.:
    Oh we are on the same DST as you folks up here. I just meant I am not springing. :p

14. 14 | March 10, 2013 8:53 am