Little Miss Sasquatch

by Bunk X ( 27 Comments › )
Filed under Humor, OOT, Open thread at March 24th, 2013 - 10:00 pm

Little Miss Sasquatch

“Now… with my face tripping me, I trundle and stravaig wearily behind Mrs Bastard, and Mrs Bastard’s mammy. My houghs are aching, my arms fair pulled out of their oxter’s, carrying shopping bags the equivalent in weight of a Volkswagen under each arm. My mooth being drier than the watering holes of the Sudan. My bank balance lighter than a ballerinas fart, I am continuing to rue my words woefully.”

Unfortunately that image and delightful prose came from a now-defunct website authored by Jimmy Bastard. We proudly resurrect it for your enjoyment on
The Overnight Open Thread.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

27 Responses to “Little Miss Sasquatch”

1 | March 24, 2013 11:03 pm

2 | March 24, 2013 11:07 pm

WTF is a ‘hi-quote’?

Anyway, I’m sure there are plenty of foot fetishists out there that would pay TOP DOLLAR for time with her.

TOP.

DOLLAR.

3 | March 24, 2013 11:10 pm

and the very next song was…

4 | March 24, 2013 11:15 pm

My lucky away Sidney Crosby jersey netted yet another win for the Pens, the third such win since I’ve gotten the sweater.

That’s a dozen in a row for the Pens, if anyone else is counting.

I think that they’re going to push their luck and keep Letang and Malkin out as long as possible. Sadly, they can afford to drop a couple of games to get and stay healthy and I think management and coaches know it.

Brandon Sutter reminds me a lot of Jordan Staal, in both good and bad ways. Tonight was bad, and he looked like “mopey” Staal, not skating hard. When he picks it up, he looks formidable.

The Mark Eaton pickup looks GENIUS now that Letang is out.

Brooks Orpik needs put to pasture soon, or else he’s going to look pathetic. One more year maybe. Hopefully he doesn’t try and go play somewhere else. Shades of Franco Harris in a Seahawks uni.

5 | March 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

WTF is a ‘hi-quote’?

TOP.
    DOLLAR.

Hi-quote

6 | March 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Ah!

I have to put it INSIDE a ‘b-quote.’

Thanks!

Not sure I’ll ever USE it, but good to know…

7 | March 24, 2013 11:36 pm

@ Bumr50:
    Better to have it and not need it
    than to need it and not have it.

8 | March 24, 2013 11:38 pm

@ Bumr50:

Yup. Doesn’t show up otherwise.

9 | March 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Up yours, neighbor!!

;-)

10. Runner
    10 | March 25, 2013 12:00 am

How does one embed a video here again?

11 | March 25, 2013 12:04 am

@ Runner:

Insert a v after the “http”

13. Runner
    13 | March 25, 2013 12:35 am

Thanks Lobo.

14 | March 25, 2013 12:38 am

tst

15 | March 25, 2013 12:40 am

@ Bumr50:
    i lived in mr rodgers neighborhood. he was my neighbor.

i miss fred

16 | March 25, 2013 12:47 am

@ Bumr50:
    sofie mazlov was my neighbor too

17 | March 25, 2013 1:21 am

yep.

poppin tags.

18. poteen
    18 | March 25, 2013 2:00 am

Lord Monckton offers advice on how to stop bullying. :)

19 | March 25, 2013 2:33 am

@ poteen:
    poteen.
    what up?

20. 20 | March 25, 2013 5:09 am

Morning. End of the dim sum walk today, and time to think about what I am going to post next.

21. 21 | March 25, 2013 5:23 am

Late today. I was up until the God-awful hour of 10:30 PM last night, which is very late for me.

22. Guggi
    23 | March 25, 2013 6:09 am

Guggi wrote:

Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With C.I.A. Aid

The former American official said David H. Petraeus, the C.I.A. director until November, had been instrumental in helping to get this aviation network moving and had prodded various countries to work together on it. Mr. Petraeus did not return multiple e-mails asking for comment.

23. 24 | March 25, 2013 6:59 am

I’m guessing 3-4″ of snow out there on the ground this morning in the lower Shenandoah valley. Maybe this will be the last snowfall…

24. 25 | March 25, 2013 7:00 am

@ Mike C.:

Oh, and it’s still snowing at a fairly good rate…

25. 26 | March 25, 2013 7:23 am

@ Mike C.:

We’re having flurries! Yay! I like the snow, especially when it just snows and it isn’t a problem on the roads.

26. 27 | March 25, 2013 7:44 am

Oh, it’s on the roads here, even down in the valley. Ridge tops ought to be a mess. Thankfully the wife has a Subaru, so this amount is no problem so long as you don’t get cockey about it.