Just sayin’…

by 1389AD ( 154 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Food and Drink, Humor, Music, Open thread, Republican Party, Second Amendment at March 29th, 2013 - 2:00 pm

It's a defamation suit from Satan. He doesn't want an Obama look-a-like portraying him on 'The Bible.'

The Obamas: Vogue or vague?

Sorry about the odor - I have all my passwords tattooed between my toes.

The computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Media-assisted GOP suicide - with knives in the back

The walking debt - Uncle Sam: 'We're out of ammo!' Obama: 'Still not a crisis'

I don't need to win the lottery to destroy my life in a shameful haze of fiscal irresponsibility

Gun Control All Stars

Homosexual wedding: Remember when a buddy's invitation to join him in a 'joyous occasion' meant sitting around watching your team win the playoffs?

Gay marriage opponents

King Kong Kim Jong Un on the Chrysler building: 'Okay, those North Korean videos of attacks on US cities are getting weirder and weirder.'
Just because he’s a nut case doesn’t mean he’s not dangerous.

Dr. Ben Carson on Obama undermining the USA

Hope and change becomes rope and chains

Obama standing amid smoldering ruins: 'My work here is done.'

Animation: One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!

Feel like you need a freaking DRINK?

Brad Paisley – Alcohol

Uploaded on Oct 2, 2009 by BRADPAISLEYVEVO
Music video by Brad Paisley performing Alcohol. (C) 2005 BMG Music

SHELLY WEST – JOSE CUERVO 1983

Uploaded on Feb 17, 2012 by MARIO BORONAT

Ode to Alcohol

Starkle, starkle, little twink,
Who the hell you are I think,
I’m not under what they call
The alcofluence of incohol.
I’m not drunk as thinkle peep,
I’m just a little slort of sheep.
Tee martoonis make a guy
Fool so feelish, don’t know why
Rally don’t know who’s me yet
The drunker I stay the longer I get
So just one more to full my cup,
I’ve all day sober to Sunday up.

Tags: , ,

Comments

154 Responses to “Just sayin’…

1. 1 | March 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Re, Toles’ cartoon: don’t call him a hater

2. 2 | March 29, 2013 2:29 pm

@ Zimriel:

He didn’t say he hated anyone, just that he wishes they’d hurry up and die. See, he’s the very picture of Enlightened Tolerance…

3. dwells38
    3 | March 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Oh God. Mine’s Tanquery, not Jose Quervo. Somedays I wake up feeling like dirt, LOL!

4. 4 | March 29, 2013 4:12 pm

dwells38 wrote:

Waking up feeling like dirt, beats the hell out of waking up 6 feet under the dirt, every single day of the week and twice on Sunday… :wink:

5. Lily
    5 | March 29, 2013 4:15 pm

doriangrey wrote:

dwells38 wrote:

Damn straight! I almost was in the situation. It truly is a miracle I’m alive.

6. Lily
    6 | March 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Since it’s Good Friday…this fits…and I never had any doubt.

New research suggests Shroud of Turin dates to Jesus’ era

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/03/29/shroud-turin-dates-back-to-jesus-era-study-says/?test=latestnews&intcmp=features#ixzz2OxhZ5mji

7. Lily
    7 | March 29, 2013 4:21 pm

I just watched the movie *The Birds*…I have been able to figure out *why* the birds went murderous. Was it animal life against humans?
    Any thoughts anyone….I would love to be enlightened. ;)

8. Calo
    8 | March 29, 2013 4:22 pm

That 4th cartoon is all mine today.

What in the world is a dry loop / naked DSL and why do I need one.

*kicks computers, electritions and IT person*

bbl, and somebody better have some damn wine ready for me.

9. Lily
    9 | March 29, 2013 4:22 pm

PIMF NOT BEEN ABLE

/damn commie keyboard

10. Lily
    10 | March 29, 2013 4:23 pm

@ Calo:

{{{Calo}}} Offer up your sufferings to God. Hence it is Good Friday and then the wine. ;)

11. Calo
    11 | March 29, 2013 4:25 pm

@ Lily:
    Somebody else is going to suffer today. It might even be this nice AT&T man that is crawling about.

12. Lily
    12 | March 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Ah I need to play this on Good Friday …it is sung at the Vatican at 3:00 in the afternoon. The high C notes are awesome!

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE

13. BatGuano
    13 | March 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Lily wrote:

Any thoughts anyone….I would love to be enlightened.

It was because we are destroying our environment! Or Hitchkock thought it was creeepy. :)

14. Lily
    14 | March 29, 2013 4:30 pm

@ Lily:

That’ll work and then offer up his sufferings to God! You can do it after you hit him over the head with a bottle of Blessed Wine …and then you can drink it. What a good Catholic…. he’s probably a heathen too ….and then after the knock on the head with Blessed Wine…a Good Christian. Oh indeed a Saintly deed ye be doing. ;)

15. Lily
    15 | March 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Lily wrote:
    Any thoughts anyone….I would love to be enlightened.

Or Hitchkock likes to see blondes in distress…I don’t know the answer …yours are good. ;)

16. BatGuano
    16 | March 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Lily wrote:

Lily wrote:
    Any thoughts anyone….I would love to be enlightened.

Oh, he loved blondes! Tipi Hedren in this case. Grace Kelley, Eva Marie Saint, Doris day, Kim Novack, Janet leigh, Ingrid Bergman, etc.

17. Lily
    17 | March 29, 2013 4:39 pm

@ BatGuano:

Indeed he did!!! Big time!

18. BatGuano
    18 | March 29, 2013 4:41 pm

BatGuano wrote:

Just typing those names is making me think things.>:P :-P :

19. BatGuano
    19 | March 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Just typing those names is making me think things.>:P :

Yes, I’m a fifty eight year old adolescent: But that is part of my charm.

20. Lily
    20 | March 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Just typing those names is making me think things.>:P :

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh on Good Friday…..3 Our Father’s and 3 Hail Mary’s.
    /plus depending on your age they are either dead or could be your grandmother. Takes the want away now doesn’t it? Makes it creepy too. ;)

21. Lily
    21 | March 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Just typing those names is making me think things.>:P :
    Yes, I’m a fifty eight year old adolescent: But that is part of my charm.

Well a sense of humor is always delightful. :)

22. Lily
    22 | March 29, 2013 4:47 pm

@ Lily:

Plus I’m not a blonde.

23. Lily
    23 | March 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Just typing those names is making me think things.>:P :
    Yes, I’m a fifty eight year old adolescent: But that is part of my charm.

Yep at that age I’m going with grandma or dead. Creepy now?

24. 24 | March 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Rodan – since you and I were texting yesterday about our favorite mouth-breathing troglodyte yesterday – Weasel Zippers got a mention on Fox News with Meghan Kelly.

Remember when that used to be Deputy Droopy Drawers’ gig?

25. Lily
    25 | March 29, 2013 4:53 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

I’m always left out….dang. ;)

26. BatGuano
    26 | March 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Lily wrote:

Just typing those names is making me think things.>:P :
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh on Good Friday…..3 Our Father’s and 3 Hail Mary’s.

I didn’t mean to creep you out. I saw them on the big screen in my youth and have fond memories of those movies and those actresses.

27. Lily
    27 | March 29, 2013 4:58 pm

@ BatGuano:

LOL!!! Gee I need to put the snarc sign! I was teasing you!
    /they were very lovely women. Beautiful indeed. I’m joking today.
    But not about the 3 Our Father’s and 3 Hail Mary’s. ;)

28. BatGuano
    28 | March 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Got to get ready for work now.

29. Lily
    29 | March 29, 2013 5:03 pm

@ BatGuano:

Don’t work too hard!

30. 30 | March 29, 2013 5:06 pm

@ Lily:

Get my cell phone number from Rodan, I’ll be happy to have you join in, hon.

31. Lily
    31 | March 29, 2013 5:08 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

I was teasing you! I don’t text very well. Really. LOL! Plus other people here are more intelligent than me. ;)
    /that’s the truth too.

32. Lily
    32 | March 29, 2013 5:15 pm

I really killedb this thread.
    /I’ll say my Our Fathers and Hail Mary’s. On Good Friday…I did a bad, bad thing.

33. 33 | March 29, 2013 5:16 pm

@ Lily:

I would take issue with that, cher.
    Besides, you’re a SAINTS FAN! Makes you aces in my book.

34. Lily
    34 | March 29, 2013 5:34 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

:) Thankyou! Oh I’m a Saints Fan for sure!!!

35. 35 | March 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Interesting – my mention of BlogMoc and Diary of Daedalus as the place where I first heard about Zip got four updings.

36. 36 | March 29, 2013 5:36 pm

“The Birds.” I look at that movie now and wonder to myself “How come nobody in that town had the good sense to break out a case of tennis rackets?” I mean, they’re all being terrorized and/or killed by pigeons? Seriously? I mean, if they were eagles, condors and ostritches, okay…

Backhand, forehand, lob, overhead smash…

37. 37 | March 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Oh … and so did my mention of Chucky Johnson mouth breathing heavily over it.

38 | March 29, 2013 5:44 pm

POLITICS
    March 29, 2013
    Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion
    Fire it up84

Read the full report at The Weekly Standard:

Florida legislators considering a bill to require abortionists to provide medical care to an infant who survives an abortion were shocked during a committee hearing this week when a Planned Parenthood official endorsed a right to post-birth abortion.

Alisa LaPolt Snow, the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes the decision to kill an infant who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor.

READ MORE AT WEEKLYSTANDARD.COM

You just can’t make this shit up.
    This puts them on the same page as our President.

39. 39 | March 29, 2013 6:03 pm

I read that earlier.
    If you treated a newborn puppy that way, you’d be cited for animal cruelty.

40 | March 29, 2013 6:05 pm

This puts them on the same page as our President.

Barack Obama is a younger, better-dressed version of Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortion “doctor”—without the guts to do his own killing.

41 | March 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Mike C. wrote:

Backhand, forehand, lob, overhead smash…

These guys have the right idea to fend off the birds. Banding the falcon chicks at Toledo University.
    httpv://youtu.be/dui1lOeKbb4

42. brookly red
    43 | March 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Albama State Legislator Doubles Down on Racist Comments

I don’t think he is a lone wacko the timing is all wrong… an instigator or diversion maybe (I tend to think diversion)

43. 44 | March 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Outreach & Get out the vote

From Redstate.com

“In developing the Growth and Opportunity Project‘s Autopsy of the 2012 election (pdf), the Republican National Committee correctly identified the reason for the party’s loss, but failed to recommend a coherent strategy to reverse it.

President Obama won by defining his opponent in a negative way, and marrying modern technology with old-fashioned boots on the ground. Republicans can do those things even better than he did, but doing so will require radically reforming the party.”

45 | March 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Albama State Legislator Doubles Down on Racist Comments

Looks like an audition for an MSNBC anchor spot. They’re always looking for new talent.

45. Calo
    46 | March 29, 2013 6:23 pm

@ brookly red:
    Maybe diversionary, rather annoying nevertheless. First rant to a voter in his district via email.

46. 47 | March 29, 2013 6:26 pm

And a belated ‘farewell’ to Human Events newspaper. While the website still exists, the paper ceased publication about a month ago. I’d subscribed for almost 25 years. My dad subscribed. His dad subscribed.

It’s just not the same thing, reading their great columns (and skipping the garbage Buchanan puts out) online.

47. brookly red
    48 | March 29, 2013 6:29 pm

@ brookly red:

yeah I read about it and I think it is a set up, re: gun control. I it gets white people or even trolls to react in any way the the regime can point to the reaction and say “see the gun people are raaaacist” never mind where the original instigation came from. That’s how they work.

48. Calo
    49 | March 29, 2013 6:36 pm

@ brookly red:
    Well, you are probably right. Some idiot will make an idiotic comment about it and the regime will point to the remark and say, “see how racist and violent the Second Right Supporters are.”

Now, be good and go out on a beer run and bring me back a nice bottle of Merlot to enjoy this evening, please.

49. brookly red
    50 | March 29, 2013 6:37 pm

awww I just got back from one…

51 | March 29, 2013 6:48 pm

@ brookly red:

I thought he was working for the establishment Pubs.

51. brookly red
    52 | March 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

@ brookly red:

I thought he was working for the establishment Pubs.

either or I question the timing

52. brookly red
    54 | March 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Anti-Second Amendment Group’s Gun Control Ad Tells Republicans To “Support Reagan” By Backing Anti-Gun Bills…

if we did background checks on politicians before we voted we wouldn’t be in this mess…

55 | March 29, 2013 7:07 pm

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Brags About Using Affirmative Action Quota System Used To Book Guests, Drawing The Line At “Too Many White Men”…

“We just would look at the board and say, ‘We already have too many white men. We can’t have more.’ Really, that was it,” Hayes says. “Always, constantly just counting. Monitoring the diversity of the guests along gender lines, and along race and ethnicity lines.” Out of four panelists on every show, he and his booking producers ensured that at least two were women. “A general rule is if there are four people sitting at table, only two of them can be white men,” he says. “Often it would be less than that.”

Because just getting panelists who actually know something about the topic would be too difficult.

Actually, since it’s MSNBC, that probably would be too difficult…

56 | March 29, 2013 7:08 pm

brookly red wrote:

I want background checks on voters.

I want psychiatric exams on politicians…

55. brookly red
    57 | March 29, 2013 7:12 pm

brookly red wrote:

I want background checks on voters.

I want psychiatric exams on politicians…

we would have a lot less of both…

56. Calo
    59 | March 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Actors need to submit to the psychiatric exam as well as spell check checks, specifically Jim Carrey.

Jim CarreyVerified account ‏@JimCarrey

Listen up! MY BODY GAURD DOESN’T HAVE A GUN THT SHOOTS A HUNDRED ROUNDS because we’re REASONABLE PEOPLE! HATE HEARS WHT IT WANTS 2 HEAR! 3^|

57. brookly red
    60 | March 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Jim CarreyVerified account ‏@JimCarrey

I have a feeling his next movie won’t do too good at the box office ;)

61 | March 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Jim CarreyVerified account ‏@JimCarrey

Sounds like a line right out of Dumb and Dumber. What happens if his “reasonable” bodyguards come up against some unreasonable people who have more more rounds than they do? Does he think his bodyguards are protecting him against threats from “reasonable” people? What a dork.

59. Calo
    62 | March 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Tell Jim Carrey you like this

March 24, 2013Gun folks are afraid that control won’t stop with large magazines. Their nervousness is far less important than the safety of children.

Hater! :smile:

60. Calo
    63 | March 29, 2013 7:23 pm

@ huckfunn:
    You too, Huck

Tell Jim Carrey you like this

March 24, 2013I’d like to respond to all the conservative bundits out there personally but I’m far too busy NOT stumping for the gun companies! ;^P

61. Calo
    64 | March 29, 2013 7:25 pm

OK, I’m done with Jim Carrey.

There’s a new thread upstairs.

62. brookly red
    65 | March 29, 2013 7:25 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Jim CarreyVerified account ‏@JimCarrey

I think he only has 1 body guard he is not that important and quite frankly if he walked through Times sq. at noon I doubt anyone would even know who he was.

63. eaglesoars
    66 | March 29, 2013 7:37 pm

somebody needs to tell him he’s white. maybe he’d kill himself

64. brookly red
    67 | March 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Calo wrote:

OK, I’m done with Jim Carrey.

There’s a new thread upstairs.

where?

68 | March 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

I read that earlier.
    If you treated a newborn puppy that way, you’d be cited for animal cruelty.

Exactly.

66. eaglesoars
    69 | March 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Calo wrote:

There’s a new thread upstairs.

huh?

70 | March 29, 2013 7:43 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

This puts them on the same page as our President.

Anyone that would deny medical care to a living infant is a monster.
    Therefore Obama is a monster.

68. Calo
    71 | March 29, 2013 7:45 pm

@ brookly red:
    Nevermind, it’s a headline, not a thread.

bbl, wine run is definitely needed along with some breaklunchdinner.

69. brookly red
    72 | March 29, 2013 7:47 pm

speaking of headlines could someone edit this one

British pro-Palestinian activists raped in Libya by Speranza

it just sounds wrong.

73 | March 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Brought to the General Public by the Good People from the Department of Making Shit Up…

74 | March 29, 2013 8:16 pm

speaking of headlines could someone edit this one

British pro-Palestinian activists raped in Libya by Speranza

it just sounds wrong.

He sure does get around… :shock:

75 | March 29, 2013 8:17 pm

speaking of headlines could someone edit this one

British pro-Palestinian activists raped in Libya by Speranza

it just sounds wrong.

Speaking of Paleostinian activists, here’s some serious payback. OUCH!
    httpv://youtu.be/rgL1W1h6Fzo

73. brookly red
    76 | March 29, 2013 8:21 pm

huckfunn wrote:

speaking of headlines could someone edit this one

British pro-Palestinian activists raped in Libya by Speranza

it just sounds wrong.

Speaking of Paleostinian activists, here’s some serious payback. OUCH!

pretty good response time on those ambulances…

77 | March 29, 2013 8:22 pm

face to face, Reagan would have bitch slapped BO senseless…BO is a third rate gangster, a street punk sissy who needs Jarrett to hold his dick for him…pathetic little piece of shit

78 | March 29, 2013 8:24 pm

brookly red wrote:

pretty good response time on those ambulances…

It’s all just part of the show. Popcorn… peanuts…?

76. brookly red
    79 | March 29, 2013 8:25 pm

huckfunn wrote:

brookly red wrote:

pretty good response time on those ambulances…

It’s all just part of the show. Popcorn… peanuts…?

no actually its that they use them as troop carriers…

77. 80 | March 29, 2013 8:28 pm

@ huckfunn:

Like a badly written sitcom.

78. brookly red
    81 | March 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

speaking of headlines could someone edit this one
    British pro-Palestinian activists raped in Libya by Speranza
    it just sounds wrong.

He sure does get around…

Didn’t he screw you the other night too?

Because I can’t resist, one more Jim Carrey comment.
    Fux News and Colostomy Bags

pls include a warning next time… I don’t want to give that POS even 1 extra click.

79. 82 | March 29, 2013 8:29 pm

@ Calo:

!

LgF!

And I trusted you!

80. Calo
    83 | March 29, 2013 8:32 pm

@ mskelly:
    Crap, take my comment DOWN, shoot it, kill it like a botched abortion gone live.

81. 84 | March 29, 2013 8:34 pm

@ Calo:

ACK!

For reals?

82. Calo
    85 | March 29, 2013 8:37 pm

@ mskelly:
    Yes, please. I really didn’t think I was linking back to LGF.

PIMF and 3 Hail Mary’s are in store for me tonight.

86 | March 29, 2013 8:38 pm

huckfunn wrote:

brookly red wrote:

pretty good response time on those ambulances…

It’s all just part of the show. Popcorn… peanuts…?

no actually its that they use them as troop carriers…

Yep. And then the IDF will smoke one of those ambulances with a missile. The paleos will clear out the dead fighters and replace them with dead “civilians” and call Al Gorezeera TV, which coincidentally happens to be right across the street. Yaaawnnnn… Old story. As I said, it’s all just part of the show.

84. 87 | March 29, 2013 8:38 pm

@ Calo:

I blame the lack of Merlot… BROOKLY!

lol

88 | March 29, 2013 8:39 pm

heysoos wrote:

Reagan would have treated Obama like a petulant child & made him look foolish.

86. brookly red
    90 | March 29, 2013 8:41 pm

mskelly wrote:

@ huckfunn:

Like a badly written sitcom.

Indeed! So predictable.

91 | March 29, 2013 8:42 pm

it will be best mistake the Norks ever made

89. brookly red
    92 | March 29, 2013 8:44 pm

heysoos wrote:

it will be best mistake the Norks ever made

oui, il serait regrettable :)

93 | March 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Kansas is a handful…they have Michigan pinned 34-40 at the half

91. Calo
    94 | March 29, 2013 8:46 pm

@ mskelly:
    No, the problem is that I slammed my first glass and still haven’t eaten today. I should have stayed at work and outta trouble. :shock: Dont look at my comments in a few hours.

92. eaglesoars
    95 | March 29, 2013 8:47 pm

heysoos wrote:

face to face, Reagan Nancy would have bitch slapped BO senseless…

96 | March 29, 2013 8:47 pm

@ mskelly:
    No, the problem is that I slammed my first glass and still haven’t eaten today. I should have stayed at work and outta trouble. Dont look at my comments in a few hours.

slurred typing is no big deal…I’ll cover you

97 | March 29, 2013 8:48 pm

brookly red wrote:

Hey, is this for real? http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/30/us-korea-north-war-idUSBRE92T00020130330

That phat little phuc will make one miscalculation too many and will get seriously juched. I saw something on the news today that the Pentagon had a plan on the table 10 years ago that would take down the Nork air force in 24 hours. That same report said that they have now cut that time in half.

95. brookly red
    98 | March 29, 2013 8:49 pm

@ mskelly:

eat something!

96. brookly red
    99 | March 29, 2013 8:52 pm

huckfunn wrote:

brookly red wrote:

the only things I worry about with them is how much artillery they can throw in the first hour or so before they are all dead, and their subs… even and old diesel tub can be a hassle.

97. brookly red
    100 | March 29, 2013 8:53 pm

@ mskelly:

have a pizza delivered!

101 | March 29, 2013 8:54 pm

@ 85 Calo: Not enough. You have to out do the Pope. It’ll take a few bottles of Merlot to set the bar that high.

102 | March 29, 2013 8:56 pm

@ brookly red:
    forget the vaunted arty…there will be casualties, but the Rocs have a plane…it will be a massacre

100. brookly red
    103 | March 29, 2013 8:56 pm

mskelly wrote:

@ Calo:

I blame the lack of Merlot… BROOKLY!

lol

apparently you are mistaken…

104 | March 29, 2013 8:58 pm

@ mskelly:

102. brookly red
    105 | March 29, 2013 8:59 pm

heysoos wrote:

@ brookly red:

massacre indeed, and the arty is not vaunted just numerous. very numerous.

106 | March 29, 2013 9:01 pm

brookly red wrote:

They have about 50k artillery pieces pointed at Seoul which is very close to the DMZ. No doubt about it. If the war starts, Seoul will be destroyed, but that’s about the most damage the Norks can do before they are obliterated. The wild card is always China.

107 | March 29, 2013 9:10 pm

@ huckfunn:
    in that case the South has my permission to unleash the tac nukes

108 | March 29, 2013 9:13 pm

@ heysoos:
    SK doesn’t have nukes, tac or strat. Nevertheless, I always love a good excuse to play this video.
    httpv://youtu.be/lwoSFQb5HVk

109 | March 29, 2013 9:15 pm

@ huckfunn:
    US to the rescue!…who knows what they have up their sleeve…it the Norks strike for real, they are gonna wish they hadn’t

107. brookly red
    110 | March 29, 2013 9:16 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ heysoos:

like I said the first hour would be the worst…

111 | March 29, 2013 9:23 pm

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

112 | March 29, 2013 9:26 pm

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

doin the Scranton Shake

110. brookly red
    113 | March 29, 2013 9:28 pm

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

yeah he would walk up and ask for beef & broccoli, pork fried rice & an egg roll

111. yenta-fada
    114 | March 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Citizen! You can sign the WH petition for a Joe Biden Reality Show.
    (Slow Joe could use the reality)

112. brookly red
    115 | March 29, 2013 9:29 pm

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

not having it they would surrender in humiliation

113. yenta-fada
    116 | March 29, 2013 9:29 pm

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

GMTA :-)

117 | March 29, 2013 9:31 pm

heysoos wrote:

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

doin the Scranton Shake

Yup, he’s a lean mean fightin machine & wicked smart.

115. yenta-fada
    118 | March 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Personal fave. Biden hits on biker chick. Bikers not amused.

119 | March 29, 2013 9:33 pm

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

And then teach them the proper usage of shotguns.

117. brookly red
    120 | March 29, 2013 9:34 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Citizen! You can sign the WH petition for a Joe Biden Reality Show.
    (Slow Joe could use the reality)

his first guest could be Micheal Moore and they could discuss why there is no ham in a hamburger…

121 | March 29, 2013 9:34 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

GMTA

Right, he is our nuclear option.

122 | March 29, 2013 9:35 pm

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

That’t the ticket!! Slow Joe will let ‘em have both barrels!! That will learn ‘em but good.

123 | March 29, 2013 9:37 pm

@ brookly red:

Oh sure & next you’ll say that there is no frank in frankfurter. sheesh!

121. brookly red
    124 | March 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

the first barrel is bird shot, the second is a 9 nine megaton thermo nuke! yeee Hahhh!

122. brookly red
    125 | March 29, 2013 9:38 pm

@ brookly red:

Oh sure & next you’ll say that there is no frank in frankfurter. sheesh!

did I mention fava beans are in season :)

126 | March 29, 2013 9:39 pm

the US federal govt…the perfect partnership of performance art and organized crime

124. brookly red
    127 | March 29, 2013 9:41 pm

heysoos wrote:

I take my hat off to you

128 | March 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ brookly red:
    The NORKs don’t know whom they’re messin with.
    We can send Joe Biden!

He’s the bad mama jama from Scranton.

129 | March 29, 2013 9:44 pm

France’s Socialist President Francois Hollande Hits Businesses With A 75% Tax On High-Income Employees…

A court may have shot down French President Francois Hollande’s attempt to stick the wealthy with a 75 percent tax on earnings above a certain amount. But he’s not giving up. Mr. Hollande’s new plan: Stick the 75 percent tax on businesses.

Companies — not individuals — would have to pay the high tax on any salaries that are paid over a million euros, under Mr. Hollande’s latest proposal, Newsmax reports.

Obama will be so jealous…

127. brookly red
    130 | March 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Obama will be so jealous…

OK tout le monde vos valises, nous nous dirigeons vers l’Allemagne

131 | March 29, 2013 9:48 pm

@ brookly red:

Oh sure & next you’ll say that there is no frank in frankfurter. sheesh!

did I mention fava beans are in season

With a nice chianti. :)

132 | March 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Congratulations!

New York Worst In Nation In Personal Liberty

New York’s big government — with its hands deep in taxpayers’ pockets and regulations controlling everyone’s lives — has made the Empire State the worst in the nation for personal liberty, a new study shows.

A war on sugary drinks is the least of freedom-loving New Yorkers’ worries, according a report by George Mason University, which rated the state No. 50 for the level of freedom its residents enjoy.

You’re #1…well, depending on how you look at it…

130. brookly red
    133 | March 29, 2013 9:52 pm

shit I coulda told you that, if North Korea was a state we would be 51…

131. brookly red
    134 | March 29, 2013 9:53 pm

@ brookly red:

Oh sure & next you’ll say that there is no frank in frankfurter. sheesh!

did I mention fava beans are in season

With a nice chianti.

and a good bloody Mary is made with fresh Mary ;)

135 | March 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Now you’re talkin!

136 | March 29, 2013 9:55 pm

brookly red wrote:

shit I coulda told you that, if North Korea was a state we would be 51…

I remember when I lived in Alabama, the unofficial state motto was “Thank God for Mississippi.”

134. brookly red
    137 | March 29, 2013 9:58 pm

brookly red wrote:

shit I coulda told you that, if North Korea was a state we would be 51…

actually as a native NYer I am shocked by how willing people are to surrender their freedoms to move here for a job… money IS the root of all evil.

135. brookly red
    138 | March 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Now you’re talkin!

tourists often ask me why a Ruben sandwich is so expensive… I ask them who names a kid Ruben these days?

139 | March 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Now you’re talkin!

Never thought of that.

137. yenta-fada
    140 | March 29, 2013 10:08 pm

brookly red wrote:
    shit I coulda told you that, if North Korea was a state we would be 51…

Nope. AFAIK, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Changes the meaning in a big way.

138. yenta-fada
    141 | March 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Now you’re talkin!

My BIL’s nephew. I kind of scratched my head over the choice. A resurgence of Hymie, Shlomie, and Abner can’t be far away.

139. brookly red
    142 | March 29, 2013 10:12 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Now you’re talkin!

awww phuc you outted lil Abner!11!

140. brookly red
    143 | March 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Now you’re talkin!

Never thought of that.

I would stay clear of Wendy’s stock… supply chain issues.

141. yenta-fada
    144 | March 29, 2013 10:15 pm

@ brookly red:

Lil Abner’s creator was a Choooo.

142. brookly red
    145 | March 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Now you’re talkin!

Never thought of that.

Hey but there is no shortage of French onion soup :)

146 | March 29, 2013 10:20 pm

I will.

144. brookly red
    147 | March 29, 2013 10:21 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

@ brookly red:

Lil Abner’s creator was a Choooo.

let’s not get into Betty Boop

148 | March 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Hey but there is no shortage of French onion soup

I’ll have a bowl then.

149 | March 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Kansas loses to Michigan in overtime.
    Louisville is the only number one seed left.

150 | March 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Check that, the TBS guys are wrong, Indiana is alive.

151 | March 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Check that, the TBS guys are wrong, Indiana is alive.

Check it again, Syracuse did beat Indiana.
    This is my last comment on the tournament for obvious reasons.

152 | March 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Good night all. Go FGCU whoever they are.

150. 153 | March 29, 2013 10:36 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    He created the Shmoo.

151. yenta-fada
    154 | March 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Bunk X wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    He created the Shmoo.

If ‘Trivial Pursuit’ ever comes back, I want you on my team.