Bill Maher: “All Religions are not alike”

by Rodan ( 13 Comments › )
Filed under Al Qaeda, Islamists, Progressives, Special Report, Terrorism at April 20th, 2013 - 3:14 pm

Bill Maher trashes Christianity every minute he can. Finally he goes after Islam and calls out the Progressive BS that all religions are alike.

Kudos to Bill Maher.

Tags: ,

Comments

13 Responses to “Bill Maher: “All Religions are not alike””

1 | April 20, 2013 6:25 pm

I think I see an airborne swine outside my window…

Yup, definitely a flying pig moment.

2. 2 | April 20, 2013 8:36 pm

I don’t care if he had a rare moment of lucidity.
    He’s still a slimeball.

3. 3 | April 20, 2013 8:38 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Slimeball is an understatement!

4. 4 | April 20, 2013 8:42 pm

It’s my “be kind to lower than snakespit jerkoffs” day.

5. 5 | April 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Maher’s said this for a few years: 2010, 2011.

6. 6 | April 20, 2013 8:52 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

You are too kind!

7. 7 | April 20, 2013 8:56 pm

There’s a compliment I don’t get on a regular basis!

8. Calo
    8 | April 20, 2013 8:56 pm

I’m shocked, I agree with Maher.

I need a shower now.

9. dwells38
    9 | April 21, 2013 4:01 am

Does this bother anyone else? No where in this story is it mentioned he’d been ran over by a car. I don’t care that it was driven by his escaping brother. But this is an account seemingly by the medical people. Another account says he was essentially killed by being ran over, despite being shot and blown up by his own bomb. You’d think they’d mention the injuries caused by being dragged under a car. Guess I’m just a detail freak.

10. Fritz Katz
    10 | April 21, 2013 7:07 am

I got interested in Brian Levin and his one-man “Center for the Study of Hate”. Notice how the first thing out of his mouth was “Christians and Jews do it too”.

11 | April 21, 2013 7:41 am

Tried to slime him by calling him a pam geller
    :mrgreen:

12. texasam7
    12 | April 21, 2013 8:20 am

There’s something wrong with this clock. It appears to be….broken.

13 | April 26, 2013 3:22 pm