First time visitor? Learn more.

Where Oh Where Could The Boston Bombers Have Possibly Been Radicalized?

by Flyovercountry ( 121 Comments › )
Filed under Dhimmitude, Islamists, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Terrorism at April 27th, 2013 - 12:00 pm
Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

One of the many questions coming out of the Boston bombing has me perplexed, and at the same time somewhat thankful that it is being asked. Where on Earth did these seemingly normal happy little boys get themselves turned into vile evil Jihadists, seeking to target and kill as many innocent lives as they possibly could?

The question perplexes me because the answer is so obviously self evident, knowledge of it can only be avoided by a purposeful denial of the reality that we all live in, or as the product of the techniques in critical thinking taught at one of our nation’s institutes of higher learning. I am thankful for the question’s asking because it means that this time, we have another chance that some more Americans will finally accept reality and stop with the purposeful denial of the obvious.

The answer of course is that they were radicalized here in America, in one of the many mosques and or Madrassa schools that pock our fruited plains. In fact, they attended one that quite deservingly, has achieved a reputation of ill repute. As it happens, this particular Mosque, and in general the Islamic Society of Boston have run afoul of the law previously. Here’s a short list, contained in the IBD article:

• Abdurahman Alamoudi, the mosque’s founder and first president, who in 2004 was sentenced to 23 years in federal prison for plotting terrorism as al-Qaida’s top fundraiser in America.
• Aafia Siddiqui, an MIT scientist-turned-al-Qaida agent, who in 2010 was sentenced to 86 years in prison for planning a New York chemical attack.
• Tarek Mehanna, who in 2012 was sentenced to 17 years for plotting to use automatic weapons to murder shoppers in a suburban Boston mall.
• Ahmad Abousamra, an ex-mosque official’s son, who fled the country after the FBI charged him with conspiring with Mehanna to kill Americans.
• Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a mosque trustee and Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood leader banned from the U.S. after issuing a fatwa that OK’d killing U.S. soldiers.
• Jamal Badawi, a former ISB trustee who in 2007 was named an unindicted co-conspirator in a plan to funnel $12 million to Palestinian suicide bombers.
In justifying mall attacks, the FBI said Abousamra stated “civilians were not innocent because they paid taxes to support the government and because they were kaffir (non-Muslims).”
The Tsarnaev brothers, who killed three and injured some 200 spectators, appeared to share that rationale.
In 2009, ISB invited Yasir Qadhi to speak, even though the Saudi radical advocates turning the U.S. into an Islamic state and calls Christians “filthy” polytheists whose “life holds no value in the state of jihad.”

Yes, contained in the First Amendment, our Founding Fathers enumerated freedom of religion as one of five specific natural born rights we all share as a consequence of having been born. Toleration of Religious Freedom is as important a part of our national make up as anything else, but religious freedom does not mean allow ourselves to be butchered wholesale in order to avoid the appearance of being politically incorrect.

Your right to swing your arms freely ends squarely at my nose, and vice versa. I’m sorry, if your religious tenants state that you must kill and/or enslave all those who do not agree to join you, that particular piece of your religion will be exempt forthwith from any First Amendment protections. We have in this country for quite some time, turned a blind eye to this particular cancer growing out of control in our nation’s penal system, Mosques, Madrassa Schools, CAIR, ISNA, MAS, MSA, and any other group of, “peaceful moderate Muslims,” operating within our shores.

By the way, this is a bipartisan screwing of America that has transpired here. Opening up our fast track for immigration to Muslim Nations and fast tracking these groups for citizenship has been a long standing practice of both Democrats and Republicans. Both Bushes, and Ronald Reagan along with Carter, Clinton, and Obama have pushed this upon us. If we ever do get to immigration reform, taking a good hard look at where our immigrants come from should be a part of that.

Those who grew up or live south of our border wish to come here to be a part of our nation, and we don’t seem to want them. Those from the Middle East seek to destroy us and kill as many of us as they can, and we have been waiving them in as if we like the Jihad that they bring with them. It seems a little suicidal to me, or at least backwards.

Of all of the decisions made by the Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, and Defense over the past 5 years, officially removing all language and subsequently all thought that equates Islam with acts of terror and the war being waged against us my be the dumbest. This decision certainly ranks as near the top in terms of damage done, and the potential for future damage to be done. While George W. Bush did idiotically appear on National Television posing with the White House copy of the Q’ran, (more on this later,) claiming that Islam is a religion of peace immediately after September 11th, and further went on to state the obvious canard that it is only a few bad apples who are attempting to hijack an otherwise great religion, he also managed to allow the aforementioned departments to conduct themselves as needed in order to prosecute this war as was best for our nation. He knew enough, for the most part, to stay out of the way of the professionals. Barack Obama, not so much.

Every time one of these things happens, our current President is all over T.V. admonishing his fellow citizens to ignore the obvious connections of Islam and Terrorism, and directs those aforementioned assets to comb the Tea Parties and other advocates for smaller government for that attack that the political left has been praying to have happen for decades.

Special Note On That White House Q’ran:

That White House Q’ran has an interesting history. Even before our Constitution was ratified, Thomas Jefferson and John Jay traveled to England in order to meet with representatives of the Barbary Coast. It seems as though the practice of kidnapping ships and demanding a ransom was considered an approved practice in their religion of exacting a Jizya, or non Muslim tax from anyone they were able to catch. The nations of Europe had been paying the ransom for centuries. When Jefferson asked the Barbary Coast’s Diplomat what gave him authority to commit these acts of terror, he was informed that the Q’ran gave the Muslims this authority to do this to all non Muslims, anywhere in the world. Jefferson bought a Q’ran to read on his voyage home. Both Jefferson and Jay read the book, and Jay actually wrote a forward in it for future national leaders to read. The forward basically says to treat Muslims as the greatest threat our young nation would ever face, and to never allow their venom entrance into our country. Jefferson’s answer was to make his first act as President an invasion of the Barbary Coast, which ended the practice of Islamic Terror against us for about a century. The William Pedecaris assassination of 1900 was the next such event. It should be noted for those idiots who claim the whole Jihad thing is caused due the fictional occupation of that fictional place called Palestine, that in 1801, and indeed in 1900, there were no Palestinians, and there was no talk of occupied Palestine.

Cross Posted from Musings of a Mad Conservative.

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

121 Responses to “Where Oh Where Could The Boston Bombers Have Possibly Been Radicalized?”
( jump to bottom )

  1. heysoos
    1 | April 26, 2013 7:04 pm

    “that pock our fruited land”….
    priceless


  2. 2 | April 27, 2013 12:03 pm

    Islam is, after all, a Disease, wrapped around an Ideology, inside a Cult.


  3. Lily
    3 | April 27, 2013 12:14 pm

    The media and the administration have been really twisting themselves in a knot to *prevent* calling this what it really is…an act of terrorism by an islamist.


  4. Lily
    4 | April 27, 2013 12:20 pm

    And then there is our government trying to …honestly I don’t know what they are doing other than to really, really make sure this isn’t an act of terrorism.

    Giuliani: “Mind Boggling” DOJ Cut Off Questioning Of Bomber Suspect As Started To Confess About Threat To NYC

    Republican outrage is rising over the decision to read teenage Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev his Miranda rights just as he was beginning to open up about the blast that killed three and injured about 270 people.

    Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said it was “ridiculous” that a judge stopped the questioning while the 19-year-old was talking to FBI agents.

    And House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers called the decision to intervene a “God-awful policy.”

    Lawmakers are demanding to know why Tsarnaev, who has confessed to being involved in the planting of two bombs near the Boston Marathon finish line, was read his Miranda rights in the middle of his interrogation.

    “That’s just mind-boggling,” Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren.

    “This guy is kind of telling you about how he’s coming to New York and do a bombing, a judge walks in and we cut off the questioning?” Giuliani said. “What are we, crazy?”

    Tsarnaev had been under interrogation for about 16 hours in his hospital room before a magistrate and representatives from the U.S. Attorney’s Office entered the room and read him his Miranda rights. He then stopped talking, according to sources briefed on the interrogation.

    http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/27/giuliani-mind-boggling-doj-cut-off-questioning-of-bomber-suspect-as-started-to-confess-about-threat-to-nyc/


  5. Lily
    5 | April 27, 2013 12:21 pm

    I agree FOC that the questions are being asked…


  6. RIX
    6 | April 27, 2013 12:24 pm

    When W waived the Koran & said “Islam is a peaceful
    religion , hijacked by extremists” (parphrase),
    I decided to research it. What I found was disturbing
    and a at total odds from what Bush said.
    When you are trying to rally a populace you don’t
    say the equivalent of. “There are some bad Nazis.
    but the rest are swell.”


  7. coldwarrior
    7 | April 27, 2013 12:27 pm

    where could they have been radicalized???

    its hard to say, bostonians are pretty hardcore hockey fans…maybe they were radicalized at bruins games? i mean, the bruins were part of the original 6, thats hard line orthodox hockey right there…so was detroit and a lot of muzies live there. yeah.


  8. coldwarrior
    8 | April 27, 2013 12:28 pm

    RIX wrote:

    When W waived the Koran & said “Islam is a peaceful
    religion , hijacked by extremists” (parphrase),
    I decided to research it. What I found was disturbing
    and a at total odds from what Bush said.
    When you are trying to rally a populace you don’t
    say the equivalent of. “There are some bad Nazis.
    but the rest are swell.”

    those shinto guys arent all crazed warriors bent on following the word of the emporer


  9. Lily
    9 | April 27, 2013 12:31 pm

    @ RIX:

    How true..it’s a mind-set. I think the problem that is making it very slippery is it *hides* itself in calling itself a *religion*. Doesn’t everyone just know there are extremist’s in every religion????
    ///
    Which made it even worse …that people took this as a fact ..just a few extremists..until you pull back the curtain and really look at what Islam is all about. Very ugly. Everything that is evil in other religions is okay in Islam…there is nothing about love. 9/11 made me look at that so-called religion…it isn’t a religion in my opinion….it’s a ideology that pretends to be a religion.


  10. RIX
    10 | April 27, 2013 12:31 pm

    Lily wrote:

    The media and the administration have been really twisting themselves in a knot to *prevent* calling this what it really is…an act of terrorism by an islamist.

    Because the Media & the government think
    that it is our wickedness that caused these
    troubled yoots to act out.
    Obama makes it clear in his books that we are wicked.
    So it is not Islam, it is us that forces them to act.
    I don’t know how that causes Muslims to murder Catholic
    school girls in Indonesia. But then I did not attend
    Harvard with Barack Hussein, so I lack nuance.


  11. 11 | April 27, 2013 12:32 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    where could they have been radicalized???

    its hard to say, bostonians are pretty hardcore hockey fans…maybe they were radicalized at bruins games? i mean, the bruins were part of the original 6, thats hard line orthodox hockey right there…so was detroit and a lot of muzies live there. yeah.

    Yes, but so were the Rangers, and their fans are some of the biggest sissies in the entire NHL. My personal hope, that the Pens face the Rangers in round one, thereby shutting up the whining crybabies once and for all, until next October anyhow.


  12. coldwarrior
    12 | April 27, 2013 12:36 pm

    Flyovercountry wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    where could they have been radicalized???
    its hard to say, bostonians are pretty hardcore hockey fans…maybe they were radicalized at bruins games? i mean, the bruins were part of the original 6, thats hard line orthodox hockey right there…so was detroit and a lot of muzies live there. yeah.

    Yes, but so were the Rangers, and their fans are some of the biggest sissies in the entire NHL. My personal hope, that the Pens face the Rangers in round one, thereby shutting up the whining crybabies once and for all, until next October anyhow.

    i just bought a t shirt that has the dos xx guy on it and it says:

    i dont hate often, but when i do, i choose to hate the philadelphia fliers…stay victorious, my friends.

    :lol:


  13. Lily
    13 | April 27, 2013 12:39 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Lily wrote:
    The media and the administration have been really twisting themselves in a knot to *prevent* calling this what it really is…an act of terrorism by an islamist.
    Because the Media & the government think
    that it is our wickedness that caused these
    troubled yoots to act out.
    Obama makes it clear in his books that we are wicked.
    So it is not Islam, it is us that forces them to act.
    I don’t know how that causes Muslims to murder Catholic
    school girls in Indonesia. But then I did not attend
    Harvard with Barack Hussein, so I lack nuance.

    It is beyond bizarre to be honest. The media and this administration have taken it to another level to say it was not an act of terrorism. Yeah it was…by who? They were truly preplexed now weren’t they at the by who? Well why not look at who have been committing terrorist act for the better part of the past 20 years…it wasn’t a huge mystery. What was such a mystery is how long it took them to say who did it. Not everyone who is muslim is a terrorist but most terrorist’s are muslim.


  14. RIX
    14 | April 27, 2013 12:40 pm

    @ Lily:
    There are 164 mentions of Jihad in the “Nobel Koran”
    The Dear Prophet was not channeling Allah about inner
    spiritual struggle.
    I just don’t recall Jesus in the New Testament commanding
    that we kill unbelievers.
    Maybe I just missed it./


  15. RIX
    15 | April 27, 2013 12:43 pm

    It is beyond bizarre to be honest. The media and this administration have taken it to another level to say it was not an act of terrorism. Yeah it was…by who? They were truly preplexed now weren’t they at the by who? Well why not look at who have been committing terrorist act for the better part of the past 20 years…it wasn’t a huge mystery. What was such a mystery is how long it took them to say who did it. Not everyone who is muslim is a terrorist but most terrorist’s are muslim.

    J School is not a good place to learn critical thinking.
    They wandered around news rooms & TV studios
    trying to figure out a motive.
    What could it be?


  16. RIX
    16 | April 27, 2013 12:44 pm

    Off for a bike ride, Sea ewe.


  17. Lily
    17 | April 27, 2013 12:45 pm

    @ RIX:

    Indeed Rix…if 9/11 didn’t make you look into that so-called religion and look for the answers yourself instead of depending on the news whose answers weren’t good enough in my opinion …..the just a few extremists just wasn’t squaring off with all the terrorist attacks during the 90′s either. For some strange reason too many people simply couldn’t handle the truth!


  18. Lily
    18 | April 27, 2013 12:47 pm

    @ RIX:

    Later Rix!


  19. coldwarrior
    19 | April 27, 2013 12:48 pm

    (AP) Russia detains 140 suspected Islamic extremists
    MOSCOW
    Russian police and security agents have detained 140 people at a mosque in Moscow on suspicion of involvement with Islamic extremism.

    A statement from the Federal Security Agency reported by Russian news agencies said among those detained in the Friday action were 30 citizens of unspecified foreign countries.

    The detentions come a week after the two suspects in the fatal Boston Marathon bombing were identified as originating from the Russian region of Chechnya and sympathizing with Islamic extremists.


  20. coldwarrior
    20 | April 27, 2013 1:13 pm

    KABUL, Afghanistan — The Taliban have announced they will launch their spring offensive on Sunday, signaling plans to step up attacks as the weather warms across Afghanistan, making both travel and fighting easier.

    The statement comes toward the end of a month that already has been the deadliest of the year.

    The militant group’s leadership vowed on Saturday that “every possible tactic will be utilized in order to detain or inflict heavy casualties on the foreign transgressors,” including suicide attacks on military bases and diplomatic areas.

    The leadership also threated more so-called insider attacks by members of the Afghan security forces against their colleagues or foreign troops. Such attacks threaten the strength of the Afghan forces as they work to take over responsibility from international troops. The latest one occurred in March, when a member of Afghanistan’s government-backed militia program shot and killed five of his colleagues in Badghis province in northwest Afghanistan.

    In a sign of Taliban’s determination to replace Afghanistan’s government with one promoting a stricter interpretation of Islamic law, they named their new offensive after a legendary Muslim military commander, Khalid ibn al-Walid. Also known as “the Drawn Sword of God,” he was a companion of Islam’s Prophet Muhammad.


  21. 21 | April 27, 2013 1:45 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    If the rules of engagement weren’t so…oppressive…it’d be Open Season on the Taw-li-BAWN!


  22. The Osprey
    22 | April 27, 2013 1:54 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    those shinto guys arent all crazed warriors bent on following the word of the emporer

    No, some are just sushi masters. :lol:


  23. 23 | April 27, 2013 2:06 pm

    The Osprey wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:

    those shinto guys arent all crazed warriors bent on following the word of the emporer

    No, some are just sushi masters.

    And how many of these sushi masters are…Iron Chefs? :)


  24. AZfederalist
    24 | April 27, 2013 2:25 pm

    So, if Islam is OK, then nobody should have a problem with someone starting up a Thuggee cult of Kaali, right? I would think one in the D.C. area would be a good starting point. :evil:


  25. RIX
    25 | April 27, 2013 2:53 pm

    Back from my bikr ride. I did not see Nazi hunter Charles
    Foster Van Helsing on the trail.
    But I didn’t see any Nazis either, which tells me that the
    super sleuth had already been there.


  26. 26 | April 27, 2013 2:58 pm

    Since we’ve got ‘St. Pancake’ Rachel Corrie, should Tamerlan Tsarnaev be given the nickname ‘Speed Bump’?


  27. RIX
    27 | April 27, 2013 3:01 pm

    President Obama really poured it on in his speech to Planned Parenthood yesterday (video below). Taken together with the introduction by Planned Parenthood’s president, we get a full airing of the sacramental view of abortion that underlies the Democrats’ mania on behalf of the practice. Obama’s speech begins at about 6:30. In the gospel according to Barry, we now have the blessing for the abortionist: “As long as we’ve got » READ MORE…26 THREADS

    This really needs no comment.


  28. 28 | April 27, 2013 3:01 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    Since we’ve got ‘St. Pancake’ Rachel Corrie, should Tamerlan Tsarnaev be given the nickname ‘Speed Bump’?

    After all, he does sing The Muslim National Anthem™ in its native language!


  29. RIX
    29 | April 27, 2013 3:03 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    Since we’ve got ‘St. Pancake’ Rachel Corrie, should Tamerlan Tsarnaev be given the nickname ‘Speed Bump’?

    That’s a winner.


  30. heysoos
    30 | April 27, 2013 3:04 pm

    being addicted to the American MSM, Hollywood, and various unreal cyber clubs like Facebook and Twitter will eventually drive even the most sane person mad…so you break things and kill people…kids live in a fantasy world and will justify their behavior accordingly…a perfect example is Charles Johnson, consumed with cyber media and all it’s nasty side effects…when you are addicted to this netherworld you might even manage to get yourself killed for some crazy notion people drive you toward…the Koran keeps telling you it’s okay to kill so you do…it’s not that complicated


  31. Da_Beerfreak
    31 | April 27, 2013 3:05 pm

    mfhorn wrote:

    Since we’ve got ‘St. Pancake’ Rachel Corrie, should Tamerlan Tsarnaev be given the nickname ‘Speed Bump’?

    Works for me.

    I’ve always been an insensitive bastard. :twisted:


  32. RIX
    32 | April 27, 2013 3:09 pm

    Today, according to the White House pool report, President Obama told Jon Stewart during a Comedy Central Daily Show taping that the deaths of our ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were “not optimal.” This comes just weeks after President Obama told CBS News’ Steve Kroft on 60 Minutes that the murders of four Americans in Benghazi were “bumps in the road.” By way of contrast, President Obama described the YouTube video “The Innocence of Muslims,” which had nothing to do with the Benghazi attacks, as “crude and disgusting,” an “insult,” and said that its message “must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.”

    All of that minority set aside Ivy League education for this?


  33. heysoos
    34 | April 27, 2013 3:19 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Today, according to the White House pool report, President Obama told Jon Stewart during a Comedy Central Daily Show taping that the deaths of our ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were “not optimal.” This comes just weeks after President Obama told CBS News’ Steve Kroft on 60 Minutes that the murders of four Americans in Benghazi were “bumps in the road.” By way of contrast, President Obama described the YouTube video “The Innocence of Muslims,” which had nothing to do with the Benghazi attacks, as “crude and disgusting,” an “insult,” and said that its message “must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.”
    All of that minority set aside Ivy League education for this?

    whatever cred there might be from the Ivy league has been washed away by his epic stupidity…he’s a bot that can barely think for himself…how else can you explain his behavior?…he’s stupid enough to allow his handlers to make him out to be a babbling idiot and he’s too ignorant to care or a manufactured zombie….he’s so dense he thinks his legacy will be written by the same illiterate cows that voted him into office…either sooner or later, but BO is doomed…history is going to shred his oreo ass


  34. Da_Beerfreak
    35 | April 27, 2013 3:34 pm

    doriangrey wrote:

    How do you know when a politician is lying? They’re still breathing.

    There’s still a non-zero chance that a politician is still lying even when not breathing. There’s only one way to be sure…


  35. Bumr50
    36 | April 27, 2013 3:40 pm

    @ Flyovercountry:

    Ottawa scares me.

    Karlsson will be back, and they’re still pissed about it.

    Better to face the Rangers and Tortorella’s ego.

    King Henrik ain’t been all that, and Nash has been a relative bust.


  36. coldwarrior
    37 | April 27, 2013 3:41 pm

    Macker wrote:

    The Osprey wrote:
    coldwarrior wrote:
    those shinto guys arent all crazed warriors bent on following the word of the emporer
    No, some are just sushi masters.

    And how many of these sushi masters are…Iron Chefs?

    IRON CHEF!!!

    i love that show


  37. RIX
    38 | April 27, 2013 3:43 pm

    whatever cred there might be from the Ivy league has been washed away by his epic stupidity…he’s a bot that can barely think for himself…how else can you explain his behavior?…he’s stupid enough to allow his handlers to make him out to be a babbling idiot and he’s too ignorant to care or a manufactured zombie….he’s so dense he thinks his legacy will be written by the same illiterate cows that voted him into office…either sooner or later, but BO is doomed…history is going to shred his oreo ass

    History should not remember him well. His “Stimulus” and ObamaCare
    have drained the Treasury. He is destroying the Middle Class.
    His disdain for his own country makes us less safe.
    But still, it depends on who writes the history.


  38. Bumr50
    39 | April 27, 2013 3:44 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    The Japanese original or the American version?


  39. 40 | April 27, 2013 3:49 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    The original, of course. The American version sucked.


  40. coldwarrior
    41 | April 27, 2013 3:50 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    The Japanese original or the American version?

    i’ll take either in a pinch, but i prefer the original chairman.

    chef kenichi is the baddest culinary dude on the planet.


  41. huckfunn
    42 | April 27, 2013 3:56 pm

    Japanese version of a big league pitch.


  42. RIX
    43 | April 27, 2013 4:02 pm

    Cher ✔ @cher

    DEATH JUST TO FEED HIMSELF & HIS FAMILY !?! The ppl responsible for “The Sequester”, are heartless,Soulless Animals !
    What would Jesus do ?

    Didn’t Cher used to be a celebrity or something?
    I think that she was the ex wife of the guy who
    was mayor of Palm Springs.
    She is either too uninformed or to vegetable
    stupid to realise that her hero Obama caused
    the Sequester.


  43. 44 | April 27, 2013 4:03 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    Speaking of which, watching the Blue Jackets with Gaborik has been somewhat of a blast. If they don’t make it this year, having them in the Pens division next year may prove troublesome. That team got scary good at the end, barring a lot of free agent defections, (and by the way, Columbus is one of the best kept secrets in our nation,) they should be one of the dark horse contenders for next year.

    Outside of that, yes Ottawa is one of those teams that has some talent, but they also have a knack for choking at the tail end of things. Their entire offensive push depends on a blue liner quarterbacking their offense, which does not play well against teams of championship caliber. For years, we’ve seen the Sens leaping out to decent regular season records and then bowing out in the playoffs in either 4 or 5 games. Karlsson for all of his obvious talent is going to face a steady diet of only seeing the top line talent against him, as well as a system designed specifically tailored to match up, just for his benefit. Will Ottawa be able to adjust? They’ve shown an acute problem without him in their lineup.

    The Pens on the other hand have played large stretches without Crosby, Malkin, Martin, Neal, Letang, and anyone else you wish to peg as their top player, all while continuing to win. Of course in my opinion, Mark Eaton is the unsung hero who has shored up a horrendous defense. That’s the guy that they’ll not win without.


  44. heysoos
    45 | April 27, 2013 4:04 pm

    @ huckfunn:
    pretty cool…decades ago in Sports Illustrated, there was a story on the hardest accomplishment in all of pro sports…number 1 was to hit a pitched ball…if you can hit it safely just one in three times, you’ll go to the Hall of Fame


  45. brookly red
    46 | April 27, 2013 4:07 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    Japanese version of a big league pitch.

    I have heard of players that have “rifle” arms but never shotguns…


  46. huckfunn
    47 | April 27, 2013 4:08 pm

    @ heysoos:
    Here’s the whole story. He pitches for the Rangers.


  47. heysoos
    48 | April 27, 2013 4:08 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    huckfunn wrote:
    Japanese version of a big league pitch.

    I have heard of players that have “rifle” arms but never shotguns…

    the knuckle ball…it appears to come at you from varying angles, and in fact does…maybe not a shotgun but worth pondering


  48. yenta-fada
    49 | April 27, 2013 4:10 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    Bumr50 wrote:
    @ coldwarrior:
    The Japanese original or the American version?
    i’ll take either in a pinch, but i prefer the original chairman.
    chef kenichi is the baddest culinary dude on the planet.

    Hubby noted that this guy also plays the evil dude on Hawaii five-o.
    Hubby also watches every chef show on tv without actually cooking a meal.
    Amazing.


  49. huckfunn
    50 | April 27, 2013 4:11 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    huckfunn wrote:

    Japanese version of a big league pitch.

    I have heard of players that have “rifle” arms but never shotguns…

    Since the pitcher is Japanese, that would be a “Shogun” arm.


  50. yenta-fada
    51 | April 27, 2013 4:12 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    I asked you on the morning thread if you could do a Quantum Physics for Dummies lecture.


  51. heysoos
    52 | April 27, 2013 4:12 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Here’s the whole story. He pitches for the Rangers.

    he’ll get his no-no…maybe a few of them


  52. yenta-fada
    53 | April 27, 2013 4:14 pm

    Yesterday’s ‘National Post’ newspaper has an article by a muslima talking about what to do in the Muslim community about “outliers” like those bad guys. Out-and-out-liars is MY take on it.


  53. RIX
    54 | April 27, 2013 4:15 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ huckfunn:
    pretty cool…decades ago in Sports Illustrated, there was a story on the hardest accomplishment in all of pro sports…number 1 was to hit a pitched ball…if you can hit it safely just one in three times, you’ll go to the Hall of Fame

    Web have all got this advice from a Little League
    manager about hitting a round ball with a round
    bat, “Hit it square.”


  54. yenta-fada
    55 | April 27, 2013 4:18 pm

    Latma TV in Israel ‘wonders’ why they did it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlNkS9e_k&feature=player_embedded#!


  55. yenta-fada
    56 | April 27, 2013 4:18 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    That was from blazingcatfur, btw.


  56. heysoos
    57 | April 27, 2013 4:21 pm

    @ RIX:
    a lot easier said than done…a batter knows his swing, the pitcher chooses his angles…Wade Boggs said every pitch is a double, depending on how the pitch comes in…a fastball requires a nice, even flat swing with your shoulders into it, loft it and get it into space…all the junk requires you snap over your wrists, drive the ball into the ground and put it where they ain’t…it’s an art


  57. huckfunn
    58 | April 27, 2013 4:23 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Latma TV in Israel ‘wonders’ why they did it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlNkS9e_k&feature=player_embedded#!

    Heh. Like Zip says, it starts with an “I” and ends with “slam”.


  58. RIX
    59 | April 27, 2013 4:23 pm

    @ heysoos:
    Being a good major league hitter is a tremendous accomplishment.
    Ted Williams hitting over .400 was other worldly.


  59. yenta-fada
    60 | April 27, 2013 4:25 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:
    Latma TV in Israel ‘wonders’ why they did it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlNkS9e_k&feature=player_embedded#!
    Heh. Like Zip says, it starts with an “I” and ends with “slam”.

    Thanks for watching it. I’m starting to feel invisible here….


  60. RIX
    61 | April 27, 2013 4:26 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Latma TV in Israel ‘wonders’ why they did it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlNkS9e_k&feature=player_embedded#!

    Taquia.


  61. RIX
    62 | April 27, 2013 4:28 pm

    RIX wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Latma TV in Israel ‘wonders’ why they did it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlNkS9e_k&feature=player_embedded#!

    Taquia.

    Sorry, I answered the wrong post.


  62. heysoos
    63 | April 27, 2013 4:29 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    Being a good major league hitter is a tremendous accomplishment.
    Ted Williams hitting over .400 was other worldly.

    I met him…anyway, this is the thing with Ted…when night games became popular, the light changed across the field and many good batters could not figure it out…Williams was an outstanding night time batter…he claimed he could see the ball rotation even better at night than during the day…nobody ever invented a pitch that Williams could not hit…hence the cred that he was the greatest pure batter ever


  63. yenta-fada
    64 | April 27, 2013 4:31 pm

    Canadians ‘fear’ that Canadians fighting in Syria might return ‘radicalized’. Ya think?

    http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/26/canadians-among-foreign-fighters-drawn-to-syrian-conflict/


  64. yenta-fada
    65 | April 27, 2013 4:31 pm

    RIX wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:
    Latma TV in Israel ‘wonders’ why they did it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlNkS9e_k&feature=player_embedded#!
    Taquia.

    Satire actually.


  65. heysoos
    66 | April 27, 2013 4:32 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    huckfunn wrote:
    yenta-fada wrote:
    Latma TV in Israel ‘wonders’ why they did it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlNkS9e_k&feature=player_embedded#!
    Heh. Like Zip says, it starts with an “I” and ends with “slam”.
    Thanks for watching it. I’m starting to feel invisible here….

    I’m listening, but I’m one of those people that needs to take a break from militant Islam, politics and all that miserable shit…weekends are for gunz, race cars and fancy women


  66. 67 | April 27, 2013 4:33 pm

    RIX wrote:

    She is either too uninformed or to vegetable
    stupid to realise that her hero Obama caused
    the Sequester.

    The Sequester is just a cut in the rate at which the Gobvernment grows, anyway. Because the government was too small last year. Cher’s always been wealthy, so she has no real concept of money. She really doesn’t realize that the money in th enational debt will have to ever be paid off.


  67. yenta-fada
    68 | April 27, 2013 4:33 pm

    Signing off since as long as heysoos is here, you just don’t need me.
    (ya, I’m a pissed off curmudgeon today)


  68. yenta-fada
    69 | April 27, 2013 4:34 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    RIX wrote:
    She is either too uninformed or to vegetable
    stupid to realise that her hero Obama caused
    the Sequester.
    The Sequester is just a cut in the rate at which the Gobvernment grows, anyway. Because the government was too small last year. Cher’s always been wealthy, so she has no real concept of money. She really doesn’t realize that the money in th enational debt will have to ever be paid off.

    ‘Sequester’= Weasel Word.


  69. yenta-fada
    70 | April 27, 2013 4:35 pm

    @ heysoos:

    I know your complete biography. Gee, how did that happen? /


  70. darkwords
    71 | April 27, 2013 4:37 pm

    @ 43 RIX: What would cher do? She can feed a person. Jesus would spend all his money helping people. Cher should follow his example.


  71. heysoos
    72 | April 27, 2013 4:40 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    @ heysoos:
    I know your complete biography. Gee, how did that happen? /

    post whatever you want…makes me no difference


  72. brookly red
    73 | April 27, 2013 4:41 pm

    darkwords wrote:

    @ 43 RIX: What would cher do? She can feed a person. Jesus would spend all his money helping people. Cher should follow his example.

    One thing I like to rub libs noses in is that I sponsor foster kids in poor countries, it costs much less to feed them if they stay where they are, no need to come here just for food.


  73. darkwords
    74 | April 27, 2013 4:41 pm

    @ 71 darkwords: It seems to me like it would have been much more productive for OWS protesters to do an “Occupy Cher” run. Better media result and probably a better monetary outcome.


  74. RIX
    75 | April 27, 2013 4:43 pm

    The Sequester is just a cut in the rate at which the Gobvernment grows, anyway. Because the government was too small last year. Cher’s always been wealthy, so she has no real concept of money. She really doesn’t realize that the money in th enational debt will have to ever be paid off.
    @ Iron Fist:

    That entire concept would be foreign to Cher.


  75. RIX
    76 | April 27, 2013 4:44 pm

    darkwords wrote:

    @ 43 RIX: What would cher do? She can feed a person. Jesus would spend all his money helping people. Cher should follow his example.

    She just a Hollywood air head.


  76. heysoos
    77 | April 27, 2013 4:45 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    darkwords wrote:
    @ 43 RIX: What would cher do? She can feed a person. Jesus would spend all his money helping people. Cher should follow his example.

    One thing I like to rub libs noses in is that I sponsor foster kids in poor countries, it costs much less to feed them if they stay where they are, no need to come here just for food.

    Cher has been living in a dream world her entire life…manipulated by men she threw herself at…she’s a bot, just a mouth that makes noise…a quick summary of her life is all you need to know what’s wrong with America…she’s an epic slut that has rolled in somebody else’s money her whole life


  77. darkwords
    78 | April 27, 2013 4:47 pm

    @ 73 brookly red: Well I think someone like Char is vain. And the vanity severely restricts her ability to think and participate in helpful solutions that work. One of the problems of fame and being a bird in a gilded cage. Her perspective is too skewed to be useful. She will have a hard time spending charity money wisely. She would be best off doing as you have done there.


  78. 79 | April 27, 2013 4:48 pm

    @ brookly red:

    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.


  79. brookly red
    80 | April 27, 2013 4:53 pm

    darkwords wrote:

    @ 73 brookly red: Well I think someone like Char is vain. And the vanity severely restricts her ability to think and participate in helpful solutions that work. One of the problems of fame and being a bird in a gilded cage. Her perspective is too skewed to be useful. She will have a hard time spending charity money wisely. She would be best off doing as you have done there.

    Like most libs she is just a hypocrite, if she was really concerned she could sell one of her houses and donate the money to Childreach, or at least use her famous face to do a free fund raising commercial… but no.


  80. heysoos
    81 | April 27, 2013 4:53 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.

    I paid for two Jamaican kids I really loved to come to the states and the other to Canada…one daughter and a son from anther family…the girl has her masters in nursing and is in the Baltimore burbs, and the boy was a master electrician in Toronto, started his own business and made a boatload of money…cost me close to 20k but I am so proud of them I could cry…that was my thing back then


  81. huckfunn
    82 | April 27, 2013 4:53 pm

    RIX wrote:

    She just a Hollywood air head.

    I think she was famous for showing up in public places wearing nothing but her undies and with feathers on her head.


  82. brookly red
    83 | April 27, 2013 4:55 pm

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.

    Church? no she probably doesn’t… most hollywood types don’t comprehend the concept of worship unless it is directed at themselves


  83. huckfunn
    84 | April 27, 2013 4:57 pm

    About those sequester induced FAA furloughs.
    White House in Full Retreat as FAA Sequester Stunt Backfires


  84. heysoos
    85 | April 27, 2013 4:59 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.

    Church? no she probably doesn’t… most hollywood types don’t comprehend the concept of worship unless it is directed at themselves

    there is plenty of charity outside of American churches…worship has no connection to sharing


  85. brookly red
    86 | April 27, 2013 5:20 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.

    Church? no she probably doesn’t… most hollywood types don’t comprehend the concept of worship unless it is directed at themselves

    there is plenty of charity outside of American churches…worship has no connection to sharing

    that is true the organization I support has nothing to do with religion… so I am not sure what you mean?


  86. brookly red
    87 | April 27, 2013 5:22 pm

    but back to the original topic… http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA5TB0881


  87. heysoos
    88 | April 27, 2013 5:32 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.
    Church? no she probably doesn’t… most hollywood types don’t comprehend the concept of worship unless it is directed at themselves
    there is plenty of charity outside of American churches…worship has no connection to sharing

    that is true the organization I support has nothing to do with religion… so I am not sure what you mean?

    you are an old testament guy, quoting scripture etc…who would not think you give to an areligious group…thanks for the skinny but I would have thought otherwise…religion is not the answer to mankinds ills…even as tho it might be the source


  88. 89 | April 27, 2013 5:42 pm

    Uh-oh….


  89. brookly red
    90 | April 27, 2013 5:48 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.
    Church? no she probably doesn’t… most hollywood types don’t comprehend the concept of worship unless it is directed at themselves
    there is plenty of charity outside of American churches…worship has no connection to sharing

    that is true the organization I support has nothing to do with religion… so I am not sure what you mean?

    you are an old testament guy, quoting scripture etc…who would not think you give to an areligious group…thanks for the skinny but I would have thought otherwise…religion is not the answer to mankinds ills…even as tho it might be the source

    Oh I support both religious and secular groups finances permitting… but really saying religion causes ills is like saying guns kill people when really it is that some people can’t be trusted with instruments of power.


  90. heysoos
    91 | April 27, 2013 6:09 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.
    Church? no she probably doesn’t… most hollywood types don’t comprehend the concept of worship unless it is directed at themselves
    there is plenty of charity outside of American churches…worship has no connection to sharing
    that is true the organization I support has nothing to do with religion… so I am not sure what you mean?
    you are an old testament guy, quoting scripture etc…who would not think you give to an areligious group…thanks for the skinny but I would have thought otherwise…religion is not the answer to mankinds ills…even as tho it might be the source

    Oh I support both religious and secular groups finances permitting… but really saying religion causes ills is like saying guns kill people when really it is that some people can’t be trusted with instruments of power.

    it does not surprise me that that you fail to see religion and it’s imposed conflict on humans…and really, you have all the guilded cups and artifacts and the will of god on your side…impressive


  91. brookly red
    92 | April 27, 2013 6:20 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    heysoos wrote:
    brookly red wrote:
    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ brookly red:
    I pay for the education of a Hatian child through my Church. Bet you Cher doesn’t do that, and it doesn’t cost all that much.
    Church? no she probably doesn’t… most hollywood types don’t comprehend the concept of worship unless it is directed at themselves
    there is plenty of charity outside of American churches…worship has no connection to sharing
    that is true the organization I support has nothing to do with religion… so I am not sure what you mean?
    you are an old testament guy, quoting scripture etc…who would not think you give to an areligious group…thanks for the skinny but I would have thought otherwise…religion is not the answer to mankinds ills…even as tho it might be the source

    Oh I support both religious and secular groups finances permitting… but really saying religion causes ills is like saying guns kill people when really it is that some people can’t be trusted with instruments of power.

    it does not surprise me that that you fail to see religion and it’s imposed conflict on humans…and really, you have all the guilded cups and artifacts and the will of god on your side…impressive

    oh it does not surprise me that you blame the religion and not the people who allege to practice it… did/do people kill in the name of God? yes of course some do, people also kill in the name of politics(especially Godless politics.

    So it’s OK with me if you feel religion is the root of all evil, it’s no skin off my nose, but it does seem to be out of character and more like a lib university professor.


  92. heysoos
    93 | April 27, 2013 6:29 pm

    @ brookly red:
    I criticize religion when appropriate and give credit when it’s deserved…as for religion and politics, did god just fuck up? or is this our reality?….my beef isn’t about numbers, it’s about intent….I did not say that religion is the root of all evil…somehow you are compelled to think I believe that, another mistake


  93. brookly red
    94 | April 27, 2013 6:41 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    I criticize religion when appropriate and give credit when it’s deserved…as for religion and politics, did god just fuck up? or is this our reality?….my beef isn’t about numbers, it’s about intent….I did not say that religion is the root of all evil…somehow you are compelled to think I believe that, another mistake

    from your #88 …religion is not the answer to mankinds ills…even as tho it might be the source

    I am not compelled to believe that, I am just taking your words at face value… there is no compulsion.


  94. 95 | April 27, 2013 6:43 pm

    heysoos, I think you’ve crossed one of those lines here…

    And I say that as an atheist.


  95. RIX
    96 | April 27, 2013 6:48 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    RIX wrote:

    She just a Hollywood air head.

    I think she was famous for showing up in public places wearing nothing but her undies and with feathers on her head.

    When Sonny Bono was mayor of Palm Springs he
    signed an ordinance banning thongs at swimming
    pools. The joke was that it was to keep Cher out
    of town.


  96. brookly red
    97 | April 27, 2013 6:49 pm

    Mike C. wrote:

    heysoos, I think you’ve crossed one of those lines here…

    And I say that as an atheist.

    meh, he’s fine… it’s not like my God needs me to behead him or anything :)


  97. brookly red
    98 | April 27, 2013 6:50 pm

    RIX wrote:

    huckfunn wrote:

    RIX wrote:

    She just a Hollywood air head.

    I think she was famous for showing up in public places wearing nothing but her undies and with feathers on her head.

    When Sonny Bono was mayor of Palm Springs he
    signed an ordinance banning thongs at swimming
    pools. The joke was that it was to keep Cher out
    of town.

    in these parts we refer to thongs as anal floss :)


  98. RIX
    99 | April 27, 2013 6:53 pm

    in these parts we refer to thongs as anal floss@ brookly red:

    It has to be a young in shape woman to wear them.
    The last time I was in Maui, they were all over
    weight women.
    Not a good look.


  99. brookly red
    100 | April 27, 2013 6:55 pm

    RIX wrote:

    in these parts we refer to thongs as anal floss@ brookly red:

    It has to be a young in shape woman to wear them.
    The last time I was in Maui, they were all over
    weight women.
    Not a good look.

    I always said if I become dictator my first act will be to institute the Speedo Police… obviously thongs will be under their jurisdiction


  100. heysoos
    101 | April 27, 2013 6:57 pm

    my apologies to any offended people…not my intention, whatever it seems


  101. RIX
    102 | April 27, 2013 6:59 pm

    I always said if I become dictator my first act will be to institute the Speedo Police… obviously thongs will be under their jurisdiction
    @ brookly red:
    I would insist that over weight woman that wear them
    would be sentenced to 90 days on a chain gang!


  102. RIX
    103 | April 27, 2013 7:01 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    my apologies to any offended people…not my intention, whatever it seems

    Go in peace & sin no more.
    Hey get me a beer,ok?


  103. brookly red
    104 | April 27, 2013 7:02 pm

    RIX wrote:

    I always said if I become dictator my first act will be to institute the Speedo Police… obviously thongs will be under their jurisdiction
    @ brookly red:
    I would insist that over weight woman that wear them
    would be sentenced to 90 days on a chain gang!

    Comrade I am sure your remark was not actually intended as sexist, be assured men wearing them will also be raking asphalt.


  104. brookly red
    105 | April 27, 2013 7:03 pm

    RIX wrote:

    heysoos wrote:

    my apologies to any offended people…not my intention, whatever it seems

    Go in peace & sin no more.
    Hey get me a beer,ok?

    see, you understand the true spiritual side of religion…


  105. RIX
    106 | April 27, 2013 7:04 pm

    Comrade I am sure your remark was not actually intended as sexist, be assured men wearing them will also be raking asphalt.@ brookly red:

    That’s worse, Six months on a chain gang!


  106. heysoos
    107 | April 27, 2013 7:07 pm

    BARTENDER!
    here’s a thing we should all agree on…


  107. brookly red
    108 | April 27, 2013 7:10 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Comrade I am sure your remark was not actually intended as sexist, be assured men wearing them will also be raking asphalt.@ brookly red:

    That’s worse, Six months on a chain gang!

    Most excellent suggestion comrade, you seem to have a firm grasp on the rehabilitation aspect of justice… after 6 months of hard labor the offending buttocks should be firmed to the point of social acceptability. Would you be interested in Eric Holder’s job?


  108. RIX
    109 | April 27, 2013 8:20 pm

    Most excellent suggestion comrade, you seem to have a firm grasp on the rehabilitation aspect of justice… after 6 months of hard labor the offending buttocks should be firmed to the point of social acceptability. Would you be interested in Eric Holder’s job?
    @ brookly red:

    A hard level to rise to , but I’ll take the job!


  109. RIX
    110 | April 27, 2013 8:21 pm

    see, you understand the true spiritual side of religion…
    @ brookly red:

    Indeed I do.


  110. brookly red
    111 | April 27, 2013 8:33 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Most excellent suggestion comrade, you seem to have a firm grasp on the rehabilitation aspect of justice… after 6 months of hard labor the offending buttocks should be firmed to the point of social acceptability. Would you be interested in Eric Holder’s job?
    @ brookly red:

    A hard level to rise to , but I’ll take the job!

    you do understand that you will actually have to take action against people that look like you if they break the law? and that running guns to drug cartels is a bad thing?


  111. darkwords
    112 | April 27, 2013 8:49 pm

    @ 88 heysoos: Well many people do think religion has caused most of societies ills. It’s ok to express the belief I would think. What makes religion go bad is when the leaders are acting as big sinners and not following what they preach. That is the nature of divinity, finding the path that does the least damage to ones self and ones fellow man. Religion to it’s credit does sometimes give a guideline for people to practice in mass. I think saints are known to have struggled with their personal desires. And many carry the trappings of the culture they live in.

    But as a religious person, its ok to me if people express disbelief. They are speaking the truth as they see it. My job is to just be the best person I can. I attribute my creativity to what people call God.

    I don’t think God is an old wise looking guy sitting on a throne in heaven but am ok with the people that do. But who really knows?


  112. RIX
    113 | April 27, 2013 8:52 pm

    you do understand that you will actually have to take action against people that look like you if they break the law? and that running guns to drug cartels is a bad thing?@ brookly red:

    Wait, I can’t go against “my” people.


  113. brookly red
    114 | April 27, 2013 9:19 pm

    RIX wrote:

    you do understand that you will actually have to take action against people that look like you if they break the law? and that running guns to drug cartels is a bad thing?@ brookly red:

    Wait, I can’t go against “my” people.

    \
    OK this could be an issue but hopefully not a deal breaker.

    This is not Obama world… we need to maintain SOME credibility, especially domestically (the rest of the world was caught on).


  114. RIX
    115 | April 27, 2013 9:31 pm

    \
    OK this could be an issue but hopefully not a deal breaker.

    This is not Obama world… we need to maintain SOME credibility, especially domestically (the rest of the world was caught@ brookly red:

    I hear you. This will have to be done just right.
    I have to finese this.


  115. brookly red
    116 | April 27, 2013 9:34 pm

    RIX wrote:

    \
    OK this could be an issue but hopefully not a deal breaker.

    This is not Obama world… we need to maintain SOME credibility, especially domestically (the rest of the world was caught@ brookly red:

    I hear you. This will have to be done just right.
    I have to finese this.

    let’s keep it simple… can you tell right from wrong?


  116. RIX
    117 | April 27, 2013 10:02 pm

    let’s keep it simple… can you tell right from wrong?@ brookly red:

    Oh for Gods sake, I’m being facetious.


  117. brookly red
    118 | April 27, 2013 10:11 pm

    RIX wrote:

    let’s keep it simple… can you tell right from wrong?@ brookly red:

    Oh for Gods sake, I’m being facetious.

    OK I got an AG…


  118. RIX
    119 | April 27, 2013 10:16 pm

    @ brookly red:
    What is an AG….?


  119. brookly red
    120 | April 27, 2013 10:20 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    What is an AG….?

    *face palm* attorney general… you will be much better than what we have now…


  120. RIX
    121 | April 27, 2013 10:30 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    RIX wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    What is an AG….?

    *face palm* attorney general… you will be much better than what we have now…

    Got it. I’m ready


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David