Hell hath no fury……

by Guest Post ( 107 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Communism, government, Guest Post, Progressives at June 4th, 2013 - 6:00 pm

Guste Blogger: Doriangrey

For the last 4 years this little insignificant blog of mine has been dedicated to exposing the mendacious maleficence of the Fifth Column Treasonous Media. Let me tell you, it has been an effort akin to an ant trying to move the earth out of it’s orbit. As much as I wish I could take credit for what I read today over at the Washington Post, I honestly cannot, it was the Fifth Column Treasonous Media who did all the heavy lifting themselves.

Last Sunday I chanced upon an article in the New York Slimes by Op-Ed Propagandist Frank Bruni in which said propagandist whined and cried over the fact that the American People have grown wise to the lies, deceits, omissions and propaganda that the Fifth Column Treasonous Media has been peddling for decades now. So, yes it was with a great deal of schadenfreude that wrote this article.

Who Needs Reporters FRANK BRUNI?

Let me make this 100 percent perfectly crystal clear to you Frank. You and your fellow traveling Fifth Column Treasonous Media whores have earned a place of disgust in the minds of the American People below child molesters and murderers through the hard work of diligently lying to the American People. This thing called the internet came along and allowed the American People to check on the supposed facts that you have been claiming to report. What we discovered, because of this internet thing, is that you and your ilk are the most corrupt lying bastards on the face of the earth.

Do we still need reporters? Yes, why yes we do. It honestly is a damned shame that America hasn’t seen a genuine honest reporter/journalist in the last 60 years. So while we do need real reporters/journalists, currently, we do not have any. The internet is not killing the print new media Frank, you and your Marxist fellow traveling Fifth Column Treasonous Media whore comrades are 100 percent responsible for that.

Well the article I ran across today over at the Washington Post was another glorious schadenfreude moment. Here, Chris Cillizza, another Fifth Column Treasonous Media propaganda whore adds his gnashing of teeth and lamenting to that of Frank Bruni, with uproariously hilarious results in the Washington Post’s comment section. Suck it up Frank and Chris, the gig is up and we’re on to you.

Is political reporting dying?

As Bruni notes in his piece, many people celebrate this diminution of the media’s role as a deserved punishment for our bad behavior. Sure, there are bad reporters. And, yes, the tendency to consider every story as a mountain (no molehills exist anymore) is detrimental to our long-term job of educating the public about what matters in their lives and why.

There is no question that reporting is under assault by a political class that understands the benefits technology affords it to end-run the traditional (and even not-so-traditional) media. No matter your partisan leanings, that should be a scary notion.

Electing people to the highest and most powerful offices in the country (and, in some cases the world) should mean that voters get the whole story before making up their minds — not just the story a politician wants them to hear.

(By all means please go read the comments at the Wa-Po, they are a riot as the commentors there let Chris have it will both barrels)

The schadenfreude of watching Frank Bruni and Chris Cillizza standing thunderstruck, blinded by the light and utterly incapable or willing to comprehend what is happening to them is utterly delicious. Like deer caught in the headlight of a 90,000 lbs Kenworth tractor trailer speeding at them at 90 miles per hour, the rhetorical face of pure incomprehension is priceless. It isn’t just the the American People no longer blindly believe whatever lies these propaganda douche bags throw out, it has transcended that, to where, now like the crowd watching the Emperor strut about without any cloths on, after the little boy has said what everyone else was afraid to say. The Emperor has no cloths on and now the crowd is openly mocking the naked Emperor.

How much longer will the Fifth Column Treasonous Media faithful like Frank Bruni and Chris Cillizza continue casting about desperately, frantically attempting to find a scapegoat to blame for the destruction of their industry? One can only speculate, but I honestly and profoundly doubt that anyone in the Fifth Column Treasonous Media is going to be having an epiphany or suddenly need to clear their conscious any time soon.

The wailing, gnashing of teeth, crying and blaming any and everyone else for their woes will continue for quite some time because, quite honestly, these tools lack the intelligence, integrity or capacity for honest self introspection necessary for them to understand why the American People would rather have a child molester or starving cannibal renting a room in their house from them then one of their ilk.

Tags: , ,

Comments

107 Responses to “Hell hath no fury……”

1 | June 4, 2013 6:50 pm

“Fifth Column Treasonous Media” isn’t that a redundancy since a “fifth column” is by definition “treasonous”?

2 | June 4, 2013 7:03 pm

assholes…much more efficient

3. eaglesoars
    3 | June 4, 2013 7:06 pm

Oh dorian you missed something. The NYT wants ‘reporters’ to have to reg

register just like lobbyits do!

They need a license damit!

4 | June 4, 2013 7:06 pm

In the last installment of Alan Drurys Advise and
    consent series the Media got a shock.
    The very monster that they helped to create
    broke bad on them & dragged them away.
    The AP now has a taste of it.

5 | June 4, 2013 7:07 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Oh dorian you missed something. The NYT wants ‘reporters’ to have to reg
    register just like lobbyits do!
    They need a license damit!

If anything, they should be licensed like dogs.

6 | June 4, 2013 7:09 pm

And their owners should be required to clean up after them.

7 | June 4, 2013 7:12 pm

What they shiuld be is faithfulreporters of the news
    and leave the editorials to the Editorial page.
    They just can’t seem to grasp the concept.

8 | June 4, 2013 7:13 pm

ignore the media and they will swiftly reverse course or die…problem is, Americans are addicted to the media…a serious mental condition that replaces thought with osmosis…it’s what the people want

9. eaglesoars
    9 | June 4, 2013 7:26 pm

eaglesoars wrote:
    Oh dorian you missed something. The NYT wants ‘reporters’ to have to reg
    register just like lobbyits do!
    They need a license damit!
    If anything, they should be licensed like dogs.

I worked at two media outlets for a total of 11 years. Reporters/journolists are the most self absorbed narcississtic people on the planet. I was at USA Today during the first Gulf War. We got to watch way too many ‘missing man’ flyovers over Arlington Cematary. There was an Iconic photo publised on the cover of a female army personel deployed sound asleep cuddling a teddy bear. For the most part the people we had over there were good -- it was a pool reporting situation -- but a few were just assholes.

The tough part was about a woman helicopter pilot who flew her squad into a sandstorm. She was a local with children and a husband who was also in the service. My brother in law did the field autopsy and my former brother in law did the accident investigation.

My bosses knew all of this of course because we all had family or friends involved in this. And they wanted me to tell them everything.

I wouldn’t. I told them truthfully that no one would be giving that info out but they told me to keep trying.

That’s what reporters live with. It’s beyond ugyly.

I did finally find out what happened -- and so did the scrunts at USA Today. They had the class to not print it.

10. brookly red
    10 | June 4, 2013 7:27 pm

@ heysoos:

I think a part of the problem is when news and information got confused with entertainment, it’s not media that people are addicted to it’s entertainment. Bread and circus has become Obamaphones and talking heads.

11. Calo
    11 | June 4, 2013 7:27 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    I left you a response in the previous thread, eagles.

12 | June 4, 2013 7:32 pm

@ brookly red:
    that’s why I invented AmIdol….the term cuts to the chase, and BO is the perfect poster boy

13. eaglesoars
    13 | June 4, 2013 7:35 pm

Calo wrote:

@ eaglesoars:
    I left you a response in the previous thread, eagles.

Thank you. Heartbreaking isn’t it? That’s why I asked Carolina Girl to check out the law. Going off half cocked on emotion won’t help.

btw, Limbaugh, et. al. have not said a word about it.

14 | June 4, 2013 7:37 pm

the old snake oil salesman…
    it was not about the product, it was about the sales…
    clean, fashionable clothes, slick sophistication teeming with condescention with a gold tooth smile, fake charm and an overwhelming threat that without this juice you might die…so what’s new?

15. Calo
    15 | June 4, 2013 7:40 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    It’s hard to squeeze a 6′ man’s lungs or, as a lot of Cystics get, heart/lungs into a child.
    Wish it were easier, but it isn’t. :sad:

16 | June 4, 2013 7:40 pm

hey buzzsaw:
    Al-Qaeda Claims U.S. Ambassador To Libya Killed By Lethal Injection After Attempt To Kidnap Him Went Bad During Benghazi Attack…

Fits complementary with the “Hopey Changey” desires eh

17. eaglesoars
    17 | June 4, 2013 7:41 pm

@ heysoos:

You know, you could write books in the Raynond Chandler genre.

18 | June 4, 2013 7:42 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Calo wrote:
    @ eaglesoars:
    I left you a response in the previous thread, eagles.

btw, Limbaugh, et. al. have not said a word about it.

she claims that she cannot move this child ahead according to the law…I don’t know what the law says and have not heard otherwise…she can, she can’t means nothing to me…I’m not cold blooded hust curious as to wtf is going on….where’s Bill and Melinda when you need them?

19 | June 4, 2013 7:44 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

@ heysoos:
    You know, you could write books in the Raynond Chandler genre.

I’m just venting like everyone else

20. eaglesoars
    20 | June 4, 2013 7:48 pm

Calo wrote:

@ eaglesoars:
    Wish it were easier, but it isn’t.

And I’m not a medical professional in any way shape or form but I’ve lived long enough to know that children are different.

I’m sorry for that mom. I’m watching/helping Molly die and that’s beyond pain. I can’t imagine how she must rage at the gods in the middle of the night -- but if -- big if -- she manages to save her daughter’s life, however ‘unfair’ the tactics or the rules….well, that’s her job. She’s Mom.

21. eaglesoars
    21 | June 4, 2013 7:51 pm

heysoos wrote:

I’m not cold blooded hust curious as to wtf is going on….

here is the link Calo left me downstairs. It explains how the choice is made.

here

22. Calo
    22 | June 4, 2013 7:52 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    I agree. I would do the same thing if I was her mom as well.

But most trauma victims who are declared brain dead and eligible for donating are, for the most part, older adolescents or adults. Just my experience being on the trauma end.

23 | June 4, 2013 7:54 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    thanks for that

24. eaglesoars
    24 | June 4, 2013 7:55 pm

heysoos wrote:

I’m just venting like everyone else

But you do it so eloquently

I’m serious. Just start writing.

25 | June 4, 2013 7:57 pm

@ Calo:
    yup, this is a very sticky situation, and the lack of explanation makes it worse…who the hell would trust Sebelius?

26. eaglesoars
    26 | June 4, 2013 7:57 pm

gotta go stuff to do

27. Calo
    27 | June 4, 2013 7:58 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    I used to get annoyed with haysoo’s IAmIdol analogy.
    But, he swayed me over to his point of view.

28 | June 4, 2013 7:59 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

heysoos wrote:
    I’m just venting like everyone else
    But you do it so eloquently
    I’m serious. Just start writing.

well thanks I guess…I’m an ordinary guy looking for solutions, rather than continuously describe the problem…but the problems evolve so I keep listening

29 | June 4, 2013 8:02 pm

@ Calo:
    it was in you all along…I just dig wordage…we all knew from the beginning of this mess

30. brookly red
    30 | June 4, 2013 8:04 pm

Calo wrote:

@ eaglesoars:
    I used to get annoyed with haysoo’s IAmIdol analogy.
    But, he swayed me over to his point of view.

I must have missed it… Soos, care to repeat?

31. yenta-fada
    31 | June 4, 2013 8:05 pm

From some guy on the web named Jon Rappoport.

“The Reality Manufacturing Company turns out its product every day. It strives to improve its sales pitch and televised fabrications. It deploys talent spotters to enlist the best and the brightest in its research divisions. It invests considerable time and money in diversionary scandals and their subsequent exposure by way of the limited hangout:

“Yes, mistakes were made. A few heads will roll. These people, who were supposed to serve the public good, wandered off course, and we promise to make every effort to see that this doesn’t happen again.”

“Do you want to be normal? Buy our product. You’ll never feel so welcomed, so accepted. You’ll resonate with all other minds. You’ll ascend to the highest point of the collective star. Be the first on your block to sign up for the future.”

32. Calo
    32 | June 4, 2013 8:07 pm

@ heysoos:
    I haven’t heard what Sebelius has said about this poor child, I’m sorry to say.
    It’s difficult, if not impossible in some cases, to do adult to little kid organ transplantation due to body size restrictions.

Now, you are reminding me why I still need to write up a Saturday Lecture post on the importance of organ donation.
    I’ve put it off long enough.

33 | June 4, 2013 8:07 pm

@ brookly red:
    AmIdol….the perfect hybrid of politics and entertainment, where your hair is more important than your ability…do you ever wonder what J Kerry pays for his do?…perception is everything

34 | June 4, 2013 8:11 pm

@ Calo:
    do it…it’s enormously important, and I think becomes problematic with Ocare…it needs to be sorted out and quickly

35. Buffalobob
    35 | June 4, 2013 8:13 pm

Reporters? Check out the story in the Phoenix AZ news media. Phoenix police arrested a man and charged him with the hit and run killing of an on duty police officer. Now read and see if you are told that this habitual criminal is a formally deported illegal alien. Released on a small bail awaiting trial for past criminal behavior. Next ask if Big Sis is aware of this travesty.

36. brookly red
    36 | June 4, 2013 8:15 pm

heysoos wrote:

@ brookly red:

OH AmIdol! American Idol, duh! Never seen it but I know we pay a lot to advertise anti-depressants on that show…

37 | June 4, 2013 8:16 pm

@ Calo:

I haven’t heard what Sebelius has said about this poor child, I’m sorry to say.

From earlier:

Sebelius Won’t Waive Transplant Regulation For 10-Year-Old Girl With Five Weeks To Live, Says “Someone Lives And Someone Dies”…

38 | June 4, 2013 8:17 pm

@ Buffalobob:
    DHS kills far more people that it protects…the IRS is a nasty beast, imo the DHS is even worse…just wait a couple of years and you’ll remember me reminding you…the IRS is a financial institution regardless of their behavior…wtf is the DHS exactly? what are it’s limitations? they will become the sworn enemy of free citizens…bet me

39 | June 4, 2013 8:20 pm

Commie California Considers Banning Fire…

Southern California beachgoers will soon say goodbye to their beloved fire pits. Yes, California is now about to ban fire.

Washington Times reports that South Coast Air Quality Management District will soon decide whether fire is bad enough for the environment that beach fire pits should be banned. The decision will require the removal of fire pits from Los Angeles and Orange County beaches.

40 | June 4, 2013 8:20 pm

@ brookly red:
    did you know that 85% of American Idol losers are so distrought they kill themselves?….
    me neither, I made that up

41 | June 4, 2013 8:21 pm

@ heysoos:

DHS doesn’t protect people. It protects the government from the people.

42 | June 4, 2013 8:21 pm

fire is hot…it’s a safety issue

43 | June 4, 2013 8:22 pm

thank god for cheap vodka and Savoy Brown

44 | June 4, 2013 8:25 pm

@ heysoos:
    DHS doesn’t protect people. It protects the government from the people.

just imagine what the DHS and NSA working together will be capable of

45. brookly red
    45 | June 4, 2013 8:25 pm

Commie California Considers Banning Fire…

they have a 40+ mile wild fire and they worry about BBQ? dumb fucks… just tell them your burning books and they will give you a permit.

46 | June 4, 2013 8:26 pm

good one

47. Calo
    47 | June 4, 2013 8:27 pm

Interesting, it’s not a regulation but a policy.

The mom and dad needs to focus on asking the public for living donors instead.
    Simple read.

48. brookly red
    48 | June 4, 2013 8:28 pm

@ heysoos:

DHS doesn’t protect people. It protects the government from the people.

kinda like Human Resources with guns…

49 | June 4, 2013 8:29 pm

@ Calo:
    they need someone to step up and finance this thing

50 | June 4, 2013 8:31 pm

@ brookly red:
    and information…infinite tons, light years of whatever they can glean on your private life….I am more concerned about domestic issues and privacy than any two bit sauce pan bomber

51. brookly red
    51 | June 4, 2013 8:31 pm

Calo wrote:

Interesting, it’s not a regulation but a policy.

The mom and dad needs to focus on asking the public for living donors instead.
    Simple read.

/Mom and Dad need to say she’s a lesbian who idolizes Karl Marx…

52 | June 4, 2013 8:38 pm

Calo wrote:

I’ve put it off long enough.

the lecture hall is all yours

53 | June 4, 2013 8:41 pm

Mooch Gets Testy With Heckler: “Listen To Me Or I’m Leaving”…

First lady Michelle Obama was interrupted by a heckler about 10 minutes into a speech at a campaign fundraiser in D.C. on Tuesday.

A woman started shouting and calling for the president to sign an executive order on gay rights, according to a pool report.

“One of the things I don’t do well is this,” the first lady said, before leaving the lectern and moving over toward the woman.

Obama said you can “listen to me or you can take the mic, but I’m leaving. You all decide. You have one choice.”

The crowd started shouting that they wanted Obama to stay and one woman near the heckler said “You need to go!”

As she was escorted out, the heckler shouted: “…lesbian looking for federal equality before I die.”

Not sure what sort of executive order she wants Obama to sign.

54. brookly red
    54 | June 4, 2013 8:43 pm

You all decide. You have one choice.”

“You all decide. You have one choice.” Hope and change explained…

55 | June 4, 2013 8:47 pm

heh…that dope is way over her head…she should stock to her snap peas

56 | June 4, 2013 8:49 pm

the real Confederacy of Dunces

57 | June 4, 2013 8:50 pm

brookly red wrote:

You all decide. You have one choice.”
    “You all decide. You have one choice.” Hope and change explained…

Pretty similar to “One man, one vote…one time.”

58 | June 4, 2013 8:53 pm

BO’s grip on blacks, gays, tree huggers and other assorted fringe freaks is tenuous at best..for an astute politician, he’s too stupid to even know how to placate his base…BO is not a smart guy, he’s an idiot with a golden tongue

59 | June 4, 2013 8:56 pm

brookly red wrote:

@ heysoos:

Exactly.

60 | June 4, 2013 8:56 pm

heysoos wrote:

But he has the classiest first lady ever in history to back him up.

61 | June 4, 2013 8:58 pm

she’s an ape…hamming it up for the paying customers…giver her a cardboard box and she’s happy

62. brookly red
    62 | June 4, 2013 8:58 pm

heysoos wrote:

his grip is irrelevant he is already in office, the next commie they offer can simply blame repubs for blocking his noble efforts and promise to continue the fight…

63 | June 4, 2013 8:59 pm

Planned Parenthood Official Leaving To Become Chair Of Georgia Democratic Party…

An official with the nation’s biggest abortion business will soon become the state chair of the Georgia Democratic Party.

Nikema Williams, vice president of public policy for Planned Parenthood Southeast, will take over from Georgia Democratic Party Chair Mike Berlon, who will be stepping down on Sunday.

They could probably save a lot of money on overhead if Planned Parenthood and the DNC just merged.

64. 64 | June 4, 2013 9:03 pm

@ heysoos:
    @ brookly red:

Sigh… If you have never been to a crowded Southern California beech in the summer, than shit like this real does have to look insane. I remember when they first banned alcohol on the beeches here about 15 or 20 years ago. At the time I thought, man these Nazi bastards really are assholes.

The problem was, that I hadn’t been to the beech regularly since I was in my in 20′s. Then one year I went about 10 times with friends and family, and the reasoning behind the ban became painfully obvious. It’s not unusual on a summer weekend here for several million people to be at any given one of our beeches at the same time.

10 drunks on a 10 mile stretch of beech in one day really isn’t much of a problem, 50,000 drunks on that same stretch of beech in one day on the other hand is a catastrophe that has already happen.

Yes, most people are reasonable and responsible when it comes to most things. Get several million people all in one place at the same time and things that are not a problem when there are just a few tens of thousands of people really do become dangerous.

The justification behind removing the fire pits (they were removed from San Diego and Orange Country beeches 20 years ago) is that far to many people were just burying their coals in the sand (hot coals will remain 300+ degrees for hours when just buried in sand) and other beech goers were walking through the fire pits and ending up with 3rd and 4th degree burns.

Like I said above, there are times when things that really are not dangerous when only a small group of people do them become dangerous when gigantic groups of people do them. 10 drunks really aren’t much of a problem, 50,000 are, 10 fire pits with buried white hot coals really isn’t a big problem, 50,000 fire pits with buried white hot coals really is.

No, you really cannot expect everyone to always behave in a reasonable and responsible manner, sometimes it really is necessary to pass regulations that infringe on everyone’s rights a little bit, no smoking next to a gasoline pump, no shooting guns next to elementary or junior/senior high schools, no driving under the influence.

It sucks that laws like this sometimes have to be passed, and they wouldn’t have to be if we were all perfect and never did anything stupid or thoughtless, but were not. It’s kind of the weakest link in any chain thing.

65. brookly red
    65 | June 4, 2013 9:06 pm

heysoos wrote:

she is incapable of being happy she is what the Buddhists refer to as a hungry ghost. Her physical being is incapable of consuming (or possessing) the vast quantity of worldliness she thinks she is entitled to. And alas she can never achieve the god status she thinks she needs to be happy… she can’t make us love her.

66 | June 4, 2013 9:10 pm

They should just ban stupid people.

But that would cut way into their voter base.

67. brookly red
    67 | June 4, 2013 9:13 pm

I hear where you are coming from and yeah we have crowds of millions of people too… we just have a somewhat better policy of self policing I guess. Except when it comes to soda… we are too damn stupid to buy our own sodas. :)

68. brookly red
    68 | June 4, 2013 9:14 pm

They should just ban stupid people.

But that would cut way into their voter base.

when stupid is outlawed only the outlaws will be stupid… but we will vote for them anyway.

69 | June 4, 2013 9:15 pm

But he has the classiest first lady ever in history to back him up.

The woman is a mess. All the libs that try to tie
    her to Jackie Kennedy sound like imbeciles.

70. brookly red
    70 | June 4, 2013 9:16 pm

But he has the classiest first lady ever in history to back him up.

The woman is a mess. All the libs that try to tie
    her to Jackie Kennedy sound like imbeciles.

as opposed to any other lib?

71 | June 4, 2013 9:20 pm

worse, CA forments stupidy then rewards it, ruin a state for your pension? ruin lives to protect your fat self? it’s a money making machine for the elites, not a state in any traditional sense…Lucky Luciano would have been a far superior protector of his investment…todays liberal govt just sucks the blood out of the state and replentishes nothing…it’s a simple arithmatic problem a 10 year old could understand…power porn

72 | June 4, 2013 9:24 pm

as opposed to any other lib?
    @ brookly red:

For some reason lib women do tend to be unsightly.

73 | June 4, 2013 9:24 pm

Allen West Says He’s Considering Run For President In 2016…

You just know the MSM is salivating at the thought.

74 | June 4, 2013 9:27 pm

Obama’s Top Hack Stephanie Cutter Attended White House Meetings With IRS…

It makes perfect sense for Obama’s deputy campaign manager to be meeting with the head of the IRS, right?

75 | June 4, 2013 9:32 pm

Allen West Says He’s Considering Run For President In 2016…

You just know the MSM is salivating at the thought.

It would be a look at real liberal racism.

76 | June 4, 2013 9:34 pm

They’re probably stocking up on Oreos as we speak.

77. brookly red
    77 | June 4, 2013 9:34 pm

Damn wordpress keeps kicking me out…

Obama’s Top Hack Stephanie Cutter Attended White House Meetings With IRS…

well yes it does make perfect sense there is nothing illogical about conspiracy…

78. brookly red
    78 | June 4, 2013 9:35 pm

as opposed to any other lib?
    @ brookly red:

For some reason lib women do tend to be unsightly.

I blame Bush :)

79 | June 4, 2013 9:36 pm

They’re probably stocking up on Oreos as we speak.

That is their level of childishness

80 | June 4, 2013 9:38 pm

brookly red wrote:

as opposed to any other lib?
    @ brookly red:

For some reason lib women do tend to be unsightly.

I blame Bush

Oh hell, it’s his fault for pretty much everything.

81. brookly red
    81 | June 4, 2013 9:38 pm

They’re probably stocking up on Oreos as we speak.

I have a great idea for a cookie brand, Rinos… there assorted colors on the out side and full of shit on the inside.

82. brookly red
    82 | June 4, 2013 9:39 pm

brookly red wrote:

as opposed to any other lib?
    @ brookly red:

For some reason lib women do tend to be unsightly.

I blame Bush

Oh hell, it’s his fault for pretty much everything.

I guess that one sailed right by you :)

83 | June 4, 2013 9:39 pm

I would toss a Fig Newton in a heartbeat…Oreos are almost sacred where I come from, you don’t just toss them around

84. brookly red
    84 | June 4, 2013 9:43 pm

heysoos wrote:

jebus! what is it about fried Oreos that makes women insane? !11! darn near lost a finger on more than one occasion…

85 | June 4, 2013 9:43 pm

I guess that one sailed right by you

It did.Type slower.

86. brookly red
    86 | June 4, 2013 9:45 pm

I guess that one sailed right by you

It did.Type slower.

u n s i g h t l y w o m e n … B l a m e b u s h : )

87 | June 4, 2013 9:46 pm

brookly red wrote:

I guess that one sailed right by you

It did.Type slower.

u n s i g h t l y w o m e n … B l a m e b u s h : )

Got it now! :)

88. brookly red
    88 | June 4, 2013 9:50 pm

brookly red wrote:

I guess that one sailed right by you

It did.Type slower.

u n s i g h t l y w o m e n … B l a m e b u s h : )

Got it now!

v e r y g o o d

89 | June 4, 2013 9:53 pm

@ brookly red:
    Yeah, I feel good about bit.

90. brookly red
    90 | June 4, 2013 9:54 pm

@ brookly red:
    Yeah, I feel good about bit.

gf punched me in eye…

91 | June 4, 2013 9:59 pm

Speranza wrote:

The Mushrooms wouldn’t have a clue as to what you are talking about. :twisted:

92. brookly red
    92 | June 4, 2013 10:03 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Speranza wrote:

The Mushrooms wouldn’t have a clue as to what you are talking about.

but it is all relevant to the administration… to an Obama admin. Fox is 5th column… and if the IRS is any indication AP is too :)

93 | June 4, 2013 10:06 pm

The Justice Department.

94 | June 4, 2013 10:07 pm

brookly red wrote:

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

Speranza wrote:

The Mushrooms wouldn’t have a clue as to what you are talking about.

We know that, but it is forbidden to teach any History to the Mushrooms. :evil:

95. brookly red
    95 | June 4, 2013 10:07 pm

The Justice Department.

mafia

96 | June 4, 2013 10:10 pm

Ain’t a thang.

97 | June 4, 2013 10:10 pm

NY Times Comes Clean On Its Stalin Propagandist…

Only 80 years after the fact.

Maybe they’ll admit to their part in the Obama administration’s propaganda campaign somewhere around 2093…

98 | June 4, 2013 10:10 pm

@ brookly red:
    The only reason to outlaw the Mafia is that the Government hates competition. :cool:

99. Calo
    99 | June 4, 2013 10:12 pm

Twits see Fascists everywhere!

I’ve read enough about #Fascism to know it applies to what #Conservatives do regarding corps & workers,for a start.

I think I just need a trashy book tonight for entertainment instead.

100 | June 4, 2013 10:15 pm

NY Times Comes Clean On Its Stalin Propagandist…

Only 80 years after the fact.

In 2093.

101. CynicalConservative
    101 | June 4, 2013 10:15 pm

@ Calo:
    Come to Oregon, we’ll go to the range; lots of toys to try out.

/galt

102. brookly red
    102 | June 4, 2013 10:15 pm

Calo wrote:

Twits see Fascists everywhere!

I think I just need a trashy book tonight for entertainment instead.

hows about I just talks dirty to yoz :)

103 | June 4, 2013 10:18 pm

Ted Cruz Relishes “Hysterical” MSM Attacks Against Him, “I Ain’t Workin’ Here For The New York Times”…

“Let me say that the fact that the mainstream media and the New York Times is so hysterical about what I’m doing – to me frankly suggests that we’re doing something right. Because I tell ya, I ain’t here workin’ for the New York Times, I’m working every day for 26 million Texans and for conservatives and Americans all across this country that want to get back to our Constitution, and want to get back to the free market system that has made us the greatest nation in the history of the world.”

104 | June 4, 2013 10:20 pm